[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gundam IBO (Iron Blooded Orphans)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 385
Thread images: 56

File: 15preview.jpg (690KB, 692x3887px) Image search: [Google]
15preview.jpg
690KB, 692x3887px
15 ep. "Trail of Footprints" preview pics.
>>
yawn
>>
>>13752457
Tonight, on Does anyone give a shit anymore:
Biscuit hits on atra
A man looks appalled at our tomfoolery
And I learn to use a cell phone
>>
>moshi moshi, aniki? Tekkadan desu!

Good job, Musashi. Did CGS not teach you to hide your identity when you are on a mission?
>>
What do the nips think about IBO?
>>
So is Azee part of the harem?
>>
>>13752457
looks like another exciting episode
>>
>>13752457
So no fighting this episode? The other was all set up for a fight and Kudelia possibly dying (if that was happening this episode they would have an image suggesting she is dead). The only thing that can really go forward with the workers not fighting is Biscuit finds out his secret brother is evil
>>
>>13752814
IBO: the revolution will not be televised
>>
>That one guy who will keep going on every IBO episode on gundaminfo's youtube channel and post something like RAISE YOUR FLAG FOR THE HYPE TRAIN
Do these people even care about what they are watching? It's like they just think its good from the get go and stick with it forever.
>>
>>13752968
More like raise your flag for the sleeper train amirite
>>
>>13752457
Oh, look, a masked man!
>>
>>13752968
Some people just have low standards. Or you standards are too high.
I watched 1-14 in one go and after ep14 I wanted more. I really wanted more. I was interested. Then I came to /m/ and all I see is "It's so boring!" Jesus christ, people, it's good enough. Not every model kit commercial can be a timeless masterpiece.
>>
>>13753001
It sort of makes me wonder if he was added out of desperation.
>sir, the viewers are saying the show isn't "Gundam" enough
>eh, just toss in a masked man and call it a day. we're not going through that again
>>
File: 1452417488744.jpg (496KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1452417488744.jpg
496KB, 1280x720px
>>13753014
but did it really have to look like this though?
>>
>>13753011
>Some people just have low standards.
I'm guessing this is you.
>>
>>13753110
Certainly won't deny it.
>>
File: 1J0tYaa.jpg (62KB, 1185x889px) Image search: [Google]
1J0tYaa.jpg
62KB, 1185x889px
>>13753011
>Some people just have low standards.
>Jesus christ, people, it's good enough.
Apparently you're one of those people.
>>
>>13753014
I don't think they can turn on a dime quite like that. When a season starts the script is done and most episodes are going to be pretty close to being finished.

Only time I've ever heard of feedback from people watching the series having a real impact on the actual show was 00 and even then it wasn't until the second season. If people hadn't moaned so much, the second season would probably have been a lot more like the first.
>>
>>13753011
>defending IBO

Haaaaaa
>>
>>13753011
I'm feeling kinda bluebells by the insufficient dorama.

I love slow burn boring shit a lot but I jumped on IBO for one reason: to see Okada do the melodorama. And though I found something else to stay for I still want some stupid misunderstanding bullshit to go down.

MAYBE THIS EPISODE WILL DO IT. I MEAN LOOK AT THE BROTHERS ON THE OPPOSING SIDES OF THE LAW HERE.
>>
>>13753221
>blueballed

Thanks phone.
>>
I guess orphans are not on /m/'s mind anymore.
>>
>>13753011
>Jesus christ, people, it's good enough
What about it is good enough?
Not the animation, even in still shots it can look awful
Barely any fight scenes and they are badly choreographed
The story is bare bones
Dialogue is very repetitive, characters just become what they need for scenes including complete idiots
The characters are pretty lacklustre in general, they don't develop in meaningful ways, their motives and back stories are badly fleshed out usually just being a word they repeat and their interactions are generally just explaining why the feel something instead of it being nicely interwoven
It takes 10 episodes for what can be done in a more interesting fashion in 5

The mech designs are decent, but they are so under used and the background and character designs are mostly pretty poor. I'm really struggling for the good enough part
>>
File: 200_s[1].gif (53KB, 499x200px) Image search: [Google]
200_s[1].gif
53KB, 499x200px
>>13753240
Backgrounds are good. And ship designs are nice, I guess.
>>
File: 3515eafe.jpg (46KB, 960x544px) Image search: [Google]
3515eafe.jpg
46KB, 960x544px
Takahiro Sakurai voice another Masked Man
>>
>>13753248
What is good about the backgrounds? The only time any effort was put in is the kitchen has paintings done along the walls to make it seem nicer. No effort was put in else where
>>
>>13753248
>Backgrounds are good
I hate all people who say this about any show. Backgrounds are killing anime.
>>
>>13753264
Command bridge looks like a rusty piece of shit. And all equipment there is bulky, not sci-fi at all. I may be horribly wrong, but I don't remember any other show where bridge looked like that. That really stood out for me. Plus, later they do decorate it with some simple paintings, it's nice, makes it even more "lived in". Other than that, yeah, can't say anything. I remembered containers on that space station. They're impractical.
>>
>>13753278
>rusty
>bulky
>not sci-fi at all
I'm sorry but how much sci-fi have you actually watched? Even fucking star wars goes for that kind of look. Luke's first words when seeing the Millennium Falcon are it's a pile of junk cause the look it goes for is a rusty cobbled together mess.

>Plus, later they do decorate it with some simple paintings
Only the kitchen, really that is the only bit of the show that feels like they put some thought into the design
>>
>>13753274
Ok you fit in now.
>>
>>13753289
Show me one bit of rust on the Falcon. Dirt isn't rust, and it was pretty clean on the inside anyway.
>>
>>13752457

Seeing screenshots of this show for the first time, and what the FUCK is wrong with the character design on both of the guys with white hair? The char clone looks fucking retarded, and they really could try to come up with something new, '79 was soon 40 years ago.
And the other guy has a unicorn, because....?

Also the hair of the guy in the bottom third image. I don't even know.
>>
File: hauer2.jpg (30KB, 640x320px) Image search: [Google]
hauer2.jpg
30KB, 640x320px
>>13753063
Of course. His name is Hauer.
>>
>>13752551
It's generating fanart and doujins and fujo stuff. Gunpla isn't tanking like age, so that's not failing. They seem to enjoy it.
>>
>>13753289
> star wars
We're talking only about anime here. Maybe ships in bebop or outlaw star were a bit weathered, but they weren't rusting. Any other bridge is a sleek sci-fi white room with blinkies. But not here.
And they decorated the bridge too.
>>
File: IMG_1677_zpsyas5j30w.jpg (277KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1677_zpsyas5j30w.jpg
277KB, 1024x768px
>>13753298
How about the whole friggin underside. It is rusty, it is brunt , it is scratched up.

You really have seen fuck all if you thing IBO is the only thing to ever be rusty. Also no the inside of the falcon was messy as all fuck
>>
File: not.jpg (19KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
not.jpg
19KB, 200x200px
>>13753309
sonuvabitch
>>
>>13753315
>Any other bridge is a sleek sci-fi white room with blinkies
This is so fucking wrong it hurts. The fact that you can only cite Cowboy Bebop and Outlaw Star as other weathered sci-fi ships just proves your casualness. Fucking hell. Watch more before speaking as if you actually know about something.
>>
File: cowboy_bebop_jet1.jpg (317KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
cowboy_bebop_jet1.jpg
317KB, 1920x1080px
>>13753315
>Maybe ships in bebop or outlaw star were a bit weathered, but they weren't rusting.
bebop was

>. Any other bridge is a sleek sci-fi white room with blinkies
So the only sci fi you've seen is Abrams-trek
>>
>>13753011

> Not every model kit commercial can be a timeless masterpiece.

They could at least fucking try to do something good for a change and I would be more than happy with that.

Fuck, with that much stuff being produced, you would think they would at least accidentely make a good show, once. But nope.

>G Reco was eh....
>Origin, even though based on 0079, was not nearly as good as it could have been (at least so far)
>Build fighters stuff don't count
>Gundam AGEHashahashahahahahahahahahahahahah

Fuck this.
>>
>>13753323
Sure. Can you give any recommendations?
>>
>>13753329
There are plenty of charts around, look for them.
>>
>>13753328
>there are only bad shows
>but this one that is good doesnt count!!!

Kill yourself, you have shit taste anyway.
>>
>>13753360
I had this one since forever.
>>
File: like a shrike.jpg (359KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
like a shrike.jpg
359KB, 800x800px
>talk with irl buddy about gundam
>he likes IBO (it's his first gundam series)
>"It's like a darker Gurren Lagann"

I had no words or face to react to that. How is one suppose to respond to such an opinion?
>>
>>13753384
Just use this to push him onto better stuff
>>
>>13753384
Your friend is obviously new to mecha anime as a genre. Just keep guiding him and in a few years' time he'll laugh how naive and dumb his tastes and opinions were back then.
>>
>>13753384
Well, both have mecha and the duo of not actual brothers. So there is connection to be made.
>>
>>13753381
That one's good, I watched at least 24 of those and I enjoyed most of them.
>>
>>13753384
That's what you get for not hiding your powerlevel. After spending years on 4chan and then talking to normies about anime, makes me want to rip my hair out.
>>
>>13753401
Simon and Kamina actually interact with each other a ton in every episode they appear in. Orga and Mika rarely talk. They are presented together a ton in the first opening and second ending but have had so few conversations with each other that is feels like false advertising.
>>
>>13753451
This really annoys me. They are sold as such close bros but the nothing about their relationship stands out. Everyone has followed Orga's commands, they don't even question him now. Mika wants to protect everyone and will listen to many people's views

Nothing about their relationship feels special, we don't even know much about their past and it's getting too late for it to be meaningful. At best now they could pull Orga going I'm sorry I made you kill Mika, which would be stupid as the reason any of them achieved anything that improved their lives was killing
>>
>>13752457
I think the issue with IBO is that I don't care about Mars. We really needed a longer amount of time spent on Mars to understand and emphaphise with the average martian. That, and more time needed to be spent fighting Gjallahorn and building a rivalry with them. As it stands, I just couldn't bring myself to care about them fighting some pirates. I feel the show needs a stronger and clearer villian.
That's just my two cents though.
>>
>>13753503
Even if we did have more time on mars it still wouldn't work as the characters don't care. All the orphan boys don't seem very attached to mars, they don't even know anything about the independence movement and Biscuit and Guts aren't even from mars so it is valid to assume some of the other boys especially the debris may not be. Mika's reaction to the movement was "yeah I guess that makes sense". The one who should really care is Kudelia but I don't think she has even spoken about it more than 5 times, more concerned about her complete lapse in confidence. When she has talked about it has either been just listing facts or showing a lack of knowledge, it isn't something she has every shown great passion for. We never here her talk about Mars culture or how mars as a society needs to stand tall (if they set her up as a Diekun figure and have her be more questionable as time goes on that would have been a great angle).

>That, and more time needed to be spent fighting Gjallahorn and building a rivalry with them
This is true and goes back to what I was saying. None of Tekkadan should have any real problem with Char wanting to do reforms or anything about him. Char only has a problem with them because of Kudelia, there is nothing personal about it. Even then they have to force Char to want to use her when quite easily they could strike some sort of deal which is the whole reason Kudelia is going to earth. Plus the Not-Titans should realise that killing her would just make things worse so that ever being a plan is baffling
>>
>>13752457
the real problem that iron blooded orphans suffers from is anaemia
>>
File: 1394813001531_zpsf10d0603.png (314KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1394813001531_zpsf10d0603.png
314KB, 600x600px
>>13753637
>>
So how do the second OP/ED stack up to the first?
>>
>>13754232
They're AZ remakes
>>
>>13754232
2nd OP is better, but the 2nd ED is much worse.
>>
>>13753221
>to see Okada do the melodorama
This desu. I wanted to a bunch of dumb bullshit happen, but most of the show is pretty dull. Something appears to be happening now though; we'll see.
>>
I'm in this weird place with IBO where I'm interested in these characters and want to see where the plot is going but it's just so fucking slow. Three or four episodes of them just fucking around with Teiwaz talking. And I like Teiwaz but holy fuck that took too long. I'm tired of everyone having a secret brother or some shit they just didn't tell everyone else about for years too for cheap drama. That is beyond hack tier and the show's done it twice now.

And then the stuff that comes up that has so much potential, just evaporates. Like the Brewers could have added alot but they were cartoonishly evil and fugly bad dudes who get jobbed in the span of two episodes.

And yet something keeps me watching, like there is still potential there and it's like the show is actually building towards something. But it's not easy. I feel like I want to drop it and just binge it later on.

At least the mechs are sexy.
>>
>>13753207
In any case, I do have to wonder if this show will even get a second season. It seems geared up to end similarly to Vifam (or G-Reco, somewhat) by having the Earth itself be the finish line. It doesn't seem like people are clamoring for one.

>>13754305
By the end there will be even less chance for that, since Okada will work on a different show later this year.
>>
>>13752457
Will be the best joke if the masked guy is MacGills lost twin brother
>>
>>13754446
With the teaser at the end of the last episode, it can't be anyone but McGillis.

>>13754327
The secret brother shit was one thing with Akihiro and the one faggy kid that wasn't really important to the main group, but Biscuit was pretty ridiculous. It should've been Norba or Eugene going "Hey, Biscuit, didn't you have family here?" and Biscuit going "yeah, but I don't think I should really contact him because that'd be weird." I mean, ffs, someone has to talk to someone about everything. I don't care how hyper-masculine these kids are, they do more than grunt at each other.
>>
File: 15_11.jpg (36KB, 692x389px) Image search: [Google]
15_11.jpg
36KB, 692x389px
>>13752457
New preview pic
>>
>>13755551
HOT
>>
>>13755555
Quints confirm notgorma will die burning up in the atmosphere
>>
>>13755551
>white purple color scheme like Gaeon
>same designer

it's gonna job so Barbatos can have new shoulders.

and since the shoulder armor were intact in Barbatos 5th form, it probably gonna get stabbed or dismembered.
>>
>>13752457

Wish they had some horror element in it.
>>
>>13755614
Like Barbatos raping other suits and taking them apart by it's tentacles ?

Dosen't fit with space africa setting.
>>
>>13755640
what about hallelujah vagina mind rape tentacles that extend from the barbados and mind fuck other honolulu virgin nana users. and maybe the barbatos is haunted by its past pilot who was killed had their mind trapped in the computer. Mika gets pertty much killed in a fight but his mind retreats into the barbatos. he kills the other ghost in the machine but seriously fucks himself up mentally at the same time and now tekkandan has a giant sentient berserk mobile suit on their side
>>
File: 1452950539188.png (2MB, 1656x407px) Image search: [Google]
1452950539188.png
2MB, 1656x407px
>>13755551
MS E is a Kimaris upgrade, so it's jobbing and getting trashed soon.

>>The Kimaris runners have a lot of switches on the shoulder, head, legs and backpack armor.
>>
>>13755669
I swear there are more copies than new suits in the IBO line at this point
>>
>>13755671
That reminds me, does the SMT4 guy actually do anything in IBO?
His name is among the mechanical designers, but none of the mecha so far appeared to be done by him.
>>
>>13755551
>yfw the MS won't even move for a second
>it will job so had it will explode without fighting
>>
>>13755568
At least Gaeon had a cool fight and lots of good shots. Can't say the same for any MS from IBO.
>>
>>13755682
He did all Teiwaz MS
>>
>>13755669
shit...
>>
>>13755696
Hyakuri and Hyakuren?
Hot damn, I thought those were Teraoka's.
>>
>>13755701
Teraoka only did the CGS MW and structures such space bases
>>
File: d36f7d6b.jpg (104KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
d36f7d6b.jpg
104KB, 1280x720px
>>13755669
why do they keep butchering perfectly decent suits?
>>
>>13755721
these won't even get a kit
>>
File: CY2OHf7UQAEzmAn.jpg large.jpg (85KB, 600x803px) Image search: [Google]
CY2OHf7UQAEzmAn.jpg large.jpg
85KB, 600x803px
>>13755551
>Gusion got a badass drawing for his HG release
>Kimaris gets a fucking squirrel

>>13755696
Huh, interesting.
I expected his designs to be a bit more organic or freaky in nature.
Still, it's fascinating that IBO incorporates artists from different backgrounds for its mobile suit designs,I just wished we get to see more action from them.
At least there'll be IBO MSV, right?
>>
>>13755728
The MSV should have been announced by now...

maybe they pulled the plug and just want this shit show to end
>>
>>13755732
If so, it'll be the shortest main Gundam TV show in history.
>>
>>13755732
Aww shit, really?
>ywn see the rest of 26 Gundams, let alone 72
>ywn see IBO's Vassago, Astaroth or Belphegor Gundams
>ywn see IBO's Halphas or Phenex Gundams
>ywn main Phoenix, Fenice, UC Phenex, IBO Phenex and Houoh Gundam in a G Gen and call it the Phoenix Five
>>
>>13755752
lore confirms 26 surving Gundams but we're only getting variations of 3 until the end.

unless the final boss is a a new Gundam from one of the Seven Stars families we're never seing more than Gusion, Barbatos and Kimaris and their variations...
>>
>>13755758
isn't it basically hinted that none of the gundam we've seen are using genuine calamity war armour?
>>
>>13752466
more yawn
>>
>>13755773
the Barbatos is, the Kimaris might have been upgraded since its frame is different from Barbatos when it should be the same.

Rebake uses the same Gundam Frame as the Barbatos
>>
File: purpose.jpg (2KB, 71x100px) Image search: [Google]
purpose.jpg
2KB, 71x100px
>>13755758
>Makes this lore with a shit ton of bad ass MS
>26 of them left
>Only show three

Who in the fuck green lit this shit?

I mean I guess they really can't show more than three since it'd rather just drag on with other shit, and as such there's no fights to put them in.

I mean some new MS are the only thing that could make this thing even the slightest bit interesting, but that isn't going to happen.
>>
Please keep non-mecha anime discussion in /a/

>>>/a/
>>
>nothing but shots of characters looking at things

Yaaaaaaaaaaawn
>>
>>13755758
>>13755786
>>13755801
they learned a lesson from seed and its GUNDAMS FOR EVERYONE shit
unfortunately they might have learned the wrong lesson
>>
>>13755786
and it was implied that the mand rodies while not being gundam had calamity war frames with the exterior change. not too much of a stretch for the gusions frog armour was added by brewers, especially with how mangled the frame was inside
>>
>>13755816
Yeah I get the Gundams for everyone shit. But fuck it's so bad that Gundams for everyone would actually improve this shit.

But like you said they learned the wrong one.
>>
For once, I'm glad a Char finally fucking appears.
Mika needs some real conflict.
>>
>>13755820
I doubt that this char even appears frequently enough to do anything. Since the main enemy faction really isn't a thing at all in this show.
>>
>>13755820

Char clone will talk a lot and do nothing, just like everyone else in this series
>>
>>13755820
i dont think theyll fight, in fact the opposite will happen and he'll help them. epsiode preview may imply this. chars true enemy is the corrupt gallahorn members, guessing he's after that guy who appeared in the reflection of his sword in the first OP
>>
>>13755823
>>13755826
>>13755839
Then who'll provide actual adversity to Mika, character or combat-wise?
>>
>>13755876
evil adults
>>
>>13755880
Are they old and ugly as well?
>>
>>13755876
Just the blocade preventing Tekkadan and co. from entering Earth.
>>
Final boss will be Iznario Fareed piloting a new Gundam with Chocolate Man helping Tekkadan take it down
>>
>>13755876
>Combat
>In IBO

TOPKEK
O
P
K
E
K

Memes aside no clue but really I don't see how at this pace they're gonna wrap this shit up in 11 eps but who knows maybe things will change and things will begin to move but I doubt it. Shits gonna be rushed last second calling it now.
>>
>>13752457
>the spy is still thinking about being a spy
>static scenes everywhere
>dull and forgettable backgrounds
How do you manage to make preview so boring?
>>
>>13754232
They're both worse, but not bad.
>>
This the worst written Gundam anything ever
>>
File: Racer X.jpg (51KB, 697x575px) Image search: [Google]
Racer X.jpg
51KB, 697x575px
>>13755921
>implying it won't be chocoman's brother
>>
File: Guile.jpg (47KB, 310x650px) Image search: [Google]
Guile.jpg
47KB, 310x650px
>>13753063
Reminds me of this guy, with but with Karsh's hairstyle.
>>
File: 20151121203806ff5.jpg (855KB, 1157x1200px) Image search: [Google]
20151121203806ff5.jpg
855KB, 1157x1200px
>>13755932
The way I see it this series is culminating in the meeting taking place. Kudelia is the naive figurehead who rose to the top of her movement because of her popularity and her supporter backing her, but is herself inexperienced, naive, and ignorant due to bring a sheltered rich girl.

This series is about her journey where she is exposed to the lower classes and plights plaguing society that she is supposed to be fighting against with this independence. Child soldiers, pirates, human debris, crime organizations, worker riots, tyrannical military, it's all to better prepare her for the meeting at the end by giving her experience.

And maybe a gryps style battle with Gjallarhorn at the end.

Or at least that's how I see this series working out.
>>
>>13755932
It feels like the show is really hoping for that s2 extension....but usually by this point wouldn't we have heard something if it was getting one?
>>
>>13755996
Why would they evepect anyone to even want a second season after making it dull though? thats what baffles me
>>
>>13755996
Nope. Usually its around the end that we hear something or soon after. We're just over halfway through now. Funeral episode was the midway mark.
>>
>>13756013
>around the end
So we have at least 10 more episodes?
>>
>>13756008
Because it's Gundam.

That's...that's prettymuch it, really.
>>
File: IzanarioFareed.jpg (193KB, 1642x600px) Image search: [Google]
IzanarioFareed.jpg
193KB, 1642x600px
>>13755884
McGillis's father. He reminds of Teiwaz leader McMurdor.
>>
>>13755921
I don't think so. Iznario isn't even in the OP.
>>
>>13756027

I'd take it he's the one voiced by Sho Hayami?
>>
>>13756040
Yes
>>
File: KEK.jpg (30KB, 229x343px) Image search: [Google]
KEK.jpg
30KB, 229x343px
>>13752457
this picture describes the entire show really
>>
>>13753484
obviously you are not a girl because the fujoverse is alive with pairing shit
>>
>>13755826
>>13755823
>>13755820

do you guys even watch the show? It's fucking McGillis! He's going on about anime trope masked characters in the preview and ends with "naaaaah "
>>
>>13756059
>only two people are smiling
>they're the only ones somewhat interesting
This makes too much sense.
>>
>>13755985
That'd end up weak because Kudelia really hasn't learnt from that or really paid it attention more complaining about herself. Her exposure has told her the same thing she got from the first few episodes and really could have been got from basic research she should have gone. She has no deeper insight into any of this, she didn't even know shit about the ship she's been living on for what I assume is weeks

The orphans also barely give a shit about the conflict and the only rivalry going on is a one sided one from Ein which is almost comical in how it played out so far. It makes the whole conflict uninteresting
>>
>>13756071
also only one of the pictures has mecha in it
>>
>>13756076
two
>>
File: b0063558_5639a948bd7d5.jpg (127KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
b0063558_5639a948bd7d5.jpg
127KB, 1280x720px
>>13756069
He even gives a hint!
>>
>people defending this shit on animesuki/mechatalk

I thought only Japan had shit taste
>>
>>13756095
They defended A/Z as well anon and look now, they don't give a fuck. That's what this is, a lowest common denominator show that everyone will praise and then it will just go
>>
>>13756095
japan having shit taste is the dumbest meme, the most vocal public opinion is always the dumbest shit, it's not exclusive to a tiny island
>>
>>13752457
Every week my flag lowers
>>
>>13756095
Maybe, possibly, probably, there are people who like things that you don't like.

The real wonder is the amount of people who absolutely hate the show and still watch every episode and take part in anonomoys discussions about the show.
>>
>>13756112
most have already dropped it, other just skim to shitpost

it's over
>>
File: 1452425203250.jpg (286KB, 1267x650px) Image search: [Google]
1452425203250.jpg
286KB, 1267x650px
>>13756110
>dat one preview that said "Tekkadan FINALLY will drop to Earth" for ep. 18
>>
>>13756119
Good, maybe from now on I can hope having threads with people who actually give a shit about the show, instead of endless "so boring, nothing happens, where's my spesh explosions." -posts.
>>
>>13756126
>liking IBO
>>
>>13753317
This was actually one of those things that Star Wars got praise for when it first came out - distancing from the classic 'crisp and clean' aesthetic of a lot of sci-fi of the time period in favor of a dirtier, more lived in look.
>>
>>13756137
So, you're still here.
>>
File: CY0IuYhUsAEh0Lw.jpg large.jpg (81KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
CY0IuYhUsAEh0Lw.jpg large.jpg
81KB, 768x1024px
>>13756137
At this point it's only good for kits and (possibly) MSVs.
>>
>>13756062
While I see what you're getting at, getting fans to ship a pair of prettyboys is like getting a dog to bark in a kennel. It doesn't really take much to get it going.
>>
>>13756062
That's any show with a lot of boys though. compare it to some sports anime though and it's nothing.

I don't think the show does the whole fujo pandering that well as only 2 boy pairings are sort of pushed (OrgaxMika and those two which exist to be gay).
>>
Backgrounds would be nice if they were somehow worth remembering, but outside the ship they are dull, forgettable and boring.

Also anime with impressive locations such as Turn A and Votoms have TONS of different backgrounds. IBO staff uses the same backgrounds too many times.
>>
>>13756220
It's as much a problem with how the series has stalled. The space arc has felt like 90% filler especially with the episodes that are just on the ship and then maybe a little flash to earth. There isn't much going on and there is little to look at
>>
>>13753011
>I watched 1-14 in one go
You have too much free time. Seriously, you need standards.
>>
>>13757272
>5 hours is too much free time
>>
>>13753537
>None of Tekkadan should have any real problem with Char wanting to do reforms or anything about him
That's it, there's no fucking drama. No intensity. Remember how worked up Char got in his fight with Amuro at the end of 0079?
>>
>>13757291
It's cause Char and Amuro had layers that felt very solid and defined. First there was as soldiers of two opposing sides, both of which have an uneasy loyalty to but do seem to have some belief in their side's ideology. Then you had as rival pilots who had fought so many times and had really started to get to each other. Then you have Lalah of which they both have connection to and Amuro of course kills angering Char even more. All these elements were built up nicely

Mika and Char had a minute battle that one time, char seemed sort of into it but that was probably a month ago in universe time. They are on opposite sides but Tekkadan more by association than really giving a fuck about changing stuff, Char I guess doesn't want an independent mars but that isn't really much to do with his goal of reform. The only point I can see them really fighting on is Kudelia will likely be taken by Char at some point as he wishes to use her, but honestly they should be able to strike up a nice deal where the Not-Titans loosen their grip a bit giving some power away and Mars stops acting up.

It's weird that they do mirror each other in general form but IBO is just a lot more badly formed
>>
>>13752457
The most "nothing" show.
>>
>>13757291
it annoys me more how little drama there is in general. Its been plain sailing for them since day 1. They left a bunch of kids on mars completely undefended after pissing off both gallahorn and the rest of cgs and just hoped theyd be fine. I mean wheres maruba at this point? youd think hed want to return to mars and retake his assets, or why wouldnt gallahorn just go take all the kids hostage? The only intense fight mika has had that was even a challenge was with lafter and towards the end of it he had murder in his eyes, but now that teiwaz and tekkadan have formed an alliance everyone is best of friends, no friction whatsoever. Orga and naze became bros almost immediately and its because hes now constantly holding orgas hand along with that blonde milf that orgas isnt allowed any struggle because every time something comes up that may be a challenge to him, he just get walked threw it by one of his new mentors. And they just took in a bunch of rabid pirate children who had been kidnapped at a young age by brewers, half of whom had been brutally killed by mika and co. they too killed tekkadan members, but theres no tension between any of them. I completely forgot they even took the kids in. I dont even get why they let the head of brewers leave alive, whats to stop him from kidnapping more kids, making more poor little orphans. Is orga or mika really okay with letting someone like that get off scot free?
>>
>>13757388
wait until its revealed mcgillis is Kudelia's brother
>>
>>13757403

Just enough to make me think they'll deliver something next episode.
>>
>>13757459
Or the wrost buullshit with the lost evil twin brother
>>
McGillis is against Mars being independent, wants to use Kudelia as a puppet to manipulate Martian opinion on the matter, and his overhaul will leave Gjallarhorn even stronger and harder to rise against in the future if it comes to a war.

There's your reasons for being against him.
>>
I treat this just like seed, if I like the designs I buy the kits and figures but ignore the series, by the way I hear people talk about those kinds of shows I don't get as into it and I can still enjoy the designs.
>>
If /m/ universally hates IBO, why do they keep making threads about it?
>>
>>13757737
/a/
>>
>>13757737
Stockholm syndrome.
>>
>>13757737
We get 1 thread per episode with trolls making threads throughout the week saying it's their first series and they love it.
>>
>>13757737
Because people love complaining and love being surrounded by others who agree with them.
>>
Checking the catalog there are 3 threads. This one, one on Fumitan and one with Kudelia in the op that didn't get past 25 posts. That is sad.
>>
>>13757439
> Is orga or mika really okay with letting someone like that get off scot free?

That's another flaw. This show lacks teeth. It presents interesting scenarios, but it's too much of a pussy to follow up on them. This sort of setting is exactly where edginess is needed, because it's how it would work irl.
>>
>>13752559
oh yea. She is even a mom. She is holding a baby in one episode that is basically a baby her.
>>
I love this.
We as a fandom are completely insatiable. There has never been a single show to air since I've been coming to /m/ in 2006 that hasn't been hated on.
I have to wonder at some point do you even like mecha? Is it the same group who need attention so badly they just hate on every show. Or is it a giant fractional group where everyone hates something and no one agrees.
Too long no one is going to read this.
But when mecha finally fails as a genre of story telling we should only blame ourselves.
>>
>>13757794

Didn't Teiwaz offer protection for their base on Mars?
Pretty sure I read that in one of the episodes.
>>
>>13757805
She wasn't with the rest of the harem in the first OP
>>
>>13757817
After the buildup in 1st 2 episodes, 1st of IBO has been really weak.

QUALITY, Kuedlia's routine of nervousness and then "I have decided" for unkempt time, characters repeating their motto for unkempt time, unnecessary slow pace, comically evil design, characters suddenly remembering their long lost siblings just before something kicks off has been legit criticism so far.

Despite all this, it is still the most watched Gundam among non-gundam fan / never-seen-gundam-before audience since 00.

/m/ is critical since what was told in previews, very few have shown after we are done half way though the season.
>>
>>13757817
people bitch about everything thats not 0079 all the time, the bitching is more noticeable for airing shows because theyre in the spotlight for sustained periods of time.
>>
File: [Trumpet Sounds Intensifies].webm (2MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
[Trumpet Sounds Intensifies].webm
2MB, 640x360px
I remember /m/ being somewhat excited for IBO.
>>
>>13755655
They are saving it for last 15 mins of the last episode.

It would be about them doing mundane shit most of the time while dealing with minor annoyance time to time.

Otherwise it looks like Teiwaz-tekkadan brotherhood might feel strain in upcoming episodes.
>>
>>13757946
Things got dull fast.

It would had been better if they had some sort of worldbuilding info episode than random remarks .
>>
>>13757954
I feel like I really should watch it, so I can at least give my opinion. But it's not like any deviance from the nor/m/ would be taken seriously.
>>
>>13757929
>>13757932
People bitch about 0079. People bitch about literally every little thing.
Its becoming way too much for me.
This place used to be full of my friends. I used to be happy to call myself a /m/an (or wo/m/an) and its just depressing to be here.
>>
>>13757983
I remember those days when /m/ used to have humor threads, pacific rim fanart threads and OC threads like cloudizer.

After abundance seasonal mecha shows like Valverave and Aldnoah, /m/ has gone to drain.

G-Reco was last nail in the coffin and undergoing burial as IBO airs side by side.
>>
>>13757439
As long as Mika doesn't kill his harem, or any of Orga's boys don't mess with his girls, Naze has no issue with them.
>>
>>13758193
still dont get this harem thing, we've only really seen naze interact with brown wife whose name i cant remember
>>
>>13757946
I remember /m/ saying it was going to be an over the top melodramtic trainwreck akin to Valvrave or Seed Destiny.

Instead it's mainly just really boring. The only really dumb melodrama was Guts' brother.
>>
File: Age-no i won't deal with it.jpg (108KB, 947x539px) Image search: [Google]
Age-no i won't deal with it.jpg
108KB, 947x539px
>>13755551
>Not-garma gundam
>already showing up
>Gusion repeat immanent
...I worry.
>>
>>13758519
The Gundam Kimaris has way more marketing behind it then the Gusion, so, it will be around for a bit.
>>
>>13758553
>Kimaris has way more marketing behind it then the Gusion
barely and i'd say thats only because it has a pretty boy as a pilot, gaelio still wants a chance to fight mika again. and there's no way he's coming out of a fight against him alive, especially now that ein is his new wing man. then theres >>13755669
>>
File: image.jpg (61KB, 510x340px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
61KB, 510x340px
Will barbatos cannibalize kimaris's backpack for additional at late episodes for fifth form?
>>
>>13757946
i remember /m/ saying it's gonna be megaman gundam with crazy ability like Jehuty
>>
>>13752968
>Youtube
You deserve it
>>
>>13758690
>then theres >>13755669
Not-garma might get an upgrade for his gundam. iirc its said to be a family heirloom so perhaps gets his shit kicked in and upgrades it later. I seriously doubt Ein will be a big player by the end of the show.
>>
>>13758805
>so perhaps gets his shit kicked in and upgrades it later.
so kimaris still jobs bascially
>>
>>13758858
eh better than dying like a Gusion.
>>
>>13758476
>The only really dumb melodrama was Guts' brother.
And soon it will be Biscuit's.
>>
>>13758775
>>13757946
I was expecting some kind of frankengundam for Barbie for at least until around the middle.
But nope, we got original form way earlier.
>>
>>13759055

What happens? The local Golden Corral is closed when Biscuit reaches it?
>>
>>13759076
When he gets to the nacho cheese it's gonna look like someone murdered a Taco Bell with a drill.
>>
>>13756031
He appeared at OP1 with Mcgillis
>>
>>13752457
Stream link when?
>>
>>13759112
http://www.douyutv.com/meizhi
>>
This fat fuck again. They really are fishing for doujin
>>
Ap, yep, Fumitan is gone.
>>
>>13758395
Naze specifically said that onscreen and the nursery scene confirms it.
>>
Did something happen?
>>
>>13759184
>IBO
>Things happening

HAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>13759184
loli got raped and no robot action next week,
>>
>>13759187
>>13759188
FUCKING HELL? IS THIS EVEN GUNDAM? WHERE THE FUCK ARE THE FUCKING ROBOTS? ZZZZZZ
Still gonna watch it next week :')
>>
>>13759192
I am sorry that I want to see my Toy commercial advertise toys.
>>
>>13759188
Atra really got raped?

REALLY ,ANON?
Please tell me whether it's true otherwise I am dropping this soap opera.
>>
>>13759206
He's fucking with you. They just beat the shit out of her.
>>
>>13759212

Poor Mixtape. :(
>>
Does IBO officially win the Least-amount-of-robot-action-to-episode-ratio of all gundam shows and even mecha?

Seriously, if this show didn't have Gundam in its title, it would have been forgotten as an AZ clone by now.
>>
>>13759212
Still some action I guess.
>>
>>13759227
AZ at least had robot action.
>>
>>13759232
holy shit, if this continues, I think it'll be the most boring series all-franchise. not even AGE's fardain arc feels excruciating like what we've suffered.
>>
File: 1453019604416.jpg (49KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
1453019604416.jpg
49KB, 1024x576px
>>13759214
Is ok, she is used to it
>>
>>13759241
I never thought I would say this but I kind of miss Kio and Girard Spriggan.
>>
>>13759227
I know the problem. In most series, it's usually because the main characters are the focus within a larger engagement (I.E. Kamille and co and the Gryps War, Kira and co and both Bloody Valentines). With IBO, we're seeing the start of an uprising, unlike with other shows that already have the MC's IN the war. That's why there's no in-between grunt-vs-grunt fights that usually happen in UC or in AU's like SEED, Wing, and 00.
>>
>beating the loli for shock value
>>
>>13759242
>Atra says she is Kudelia
>Ganja soldier beat the shit out of her
Don't they have a photo of Kudelia? Wasn't she supposed to be the leader of Martian uprising? Am I supposed to believe she never gave a public speech or made a video?
>>
>>13759255
she's used to it
>>
>>13759262
this is stupid. Fucking Lems had to disguise to even be a decoy.
>>
>>13759262

Maybe they were hitting her for being a smartass?
>>
File: Time for gundam.gif (794KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
Time for gundam.gif
794KB, 240x240px
>>13757946
People also expected it to be slower than it actually is, the first estimates of them leaving mars was like episode 6 or 7.

People all expected different shit, and since the show didnt or did fulfill their expectations, what ever they may be, they then turn to complaining or shit posting.

There is also alot of /v/ mentality where it is shit no matter what it may be and they will justify it being shit by any means necessary. This is largely due to the last 2 years of mecha being having anons who have wildly opinionated views on the most popular shows quality.

When it comes down to it people are nitpicking and judging an incomplete work by compairing it to completed shows and will ultimately range anywhere from mediocre to good by the time it is finished, unless something silly happens in the near future, or it developed into something similar to the end of 00s1
>>
>>13759270
NOTHING IS FUCKING HAPPENING. WHERE I COME FROM, 13 episodes should be the fucking turning point of a 2-cour show.
>>
>>13758776
I remember being led to think this, especially since the original announcement had them saying how it would start off with almost nothing, and then get refitted with parts from the enemies they defeated.

They slapped some Graze shoulderpads on it during the first few episodes, then Teiwaz gave it new shoulderpads and a katana. I feel fucking lied to,
>>
>>13759262
>Atra says she is Kudelia
>Ganja soldier beat the shit out of her

It dosen't makes sense. She is little girl ffs.
>>
>>13759277
shock value. Much like Mami and Charlotte.
>>
>>13759276
I expected some sort of tentacle-like metal eating contraption that devours mech during close combat.

>>13759280
They ran of stuff pretty quickly.
>>
>>13759277
People are monsters. Worse things happen.
>>
>>13759270
I don't know why anybody would like this show. I can understand people liking SEED Destiny and Age but this? I have no clue why would anyone watch this.
>>
File: 1423082122925.jpg (43KB, 599x708px) Image search: [Google]
1423082122925.jpg
43KB, 599x708px
>>13759282
how do you run out of stuff on a fictional story where fictional robots exist!?

I bet I could start a revolution better than any of the characters in this god-forsaken show.
>>
>>13759272
Remember the first major event of 79 of any story significance past the first 2 episodes was garma dieing in episode 10, 12 episodes for the cast to make it to earth in Zeta, even longer for anything important to happen in ZZ, and 16 episodes for the trinity's to show up in 00
>>
>>13759284
Muh Mika the badass cold blooded killer.
They oveerlook the fact it was supposed to be tragic, not badass.

>>13759287
>how do you run out of stuff on a fictional story where fictional robots exist!?

By not using them much

>I bet I could start a revolution better than any of the characters in this god-forsaken show.

Please! We know happened last time to went to earth. IT caused A.Z!
I dream of being a naked model before you, my empress
>>
>>13759284
Because people have differing opinions on quality and aspects of shows they like
>>
>>13759292
still, 00 has an engagement every episode, plus ZZ had production issues, people forget that Tomino was already negotiating a movie, which is why most parts of ZZ were gutted after said movie was greenlit
>>
Did nothing still happen?
Yes?
Good to know, it's still shit.
>>
>>13759294
'Sup Slaine
>>
>>13759306
Shit, my cover is blown.

I..I didn't mean it, O-Hime Sama !
>>
>>13759306
>>13759313
wanna know how bad IBO is. people are now looking at AZ as passable because of the shitstain that IBO did. Fucking Sunrise needs to get back to the drawing board.
>>
>>13759304
The betrayal is happening, char made a move, the slavs are starting shit, Atra and fatso were captured, Atra got beat, took it like a champ, they got saved, Kudelia retarted away from any protection.

Next episode includes the Kimaris, Guts syncing with the frog skellington, Slavs slaving it up, and more than likely the Kudelia assassination attempt
>>
>>13753207
>Only time I've ever heard of feedback from people watching the series having a real impact on the actual show was 00 and even then it wasn't until the second season
They started doing things based on viewer feedback halfway during S1.
>>
>>13757472
AZ did that too.
>>
>>13757737
A few trolls and attention whores. It's called bait.
>>
>>13759323
>Kudelia assassination attempt
please do tell. I already knows how it happens.
>Attempt goes as planned
>Last Minute, Fumitan saves Kudelia and dies.
>Everyone weeps.

whatevs. Now Imagine if the assassination attempt Succeds.
>>
>>13759344
> if the assassination attempt Succeds.
Then we'll actually have something interesting. But you know we can't have that.
>>
>>13757983
>People bitch about 0079
>watch the movies, don't watch the show
Sad things happened to /m/, IBO deserves the middle finger though.
>>
>>13759349
please. If I know from experience....She'd be in a coma
though it would be fun if it ended up that way.
>>
>>13759356
> She'd be in a coma
And that's why your show sucked too.
>>
>>13759357
It sucked because I didn't do anything else that meant anything after being on said coma. If only Aoki actually stuck with the plan and had me and Inaho die already.
>>
>>13759353
Because the movies are the better way to see the original Gundam. Specially Encounters in Space which is probably one of the best science fiction films of all time.
>>
>>13759363
The only right answer is to watch both.
>>
so moving forward, what does sunrise need to do? this show is proof that they shouldn't do a series per year.
>>
>>13759292
>the first major event of 79 of any story significance past the first 2 episodes was garma dieing in episode 10
>what is Luna II
>what is the atmospheric reentry
>>
>>13759369
TV vs Movie people need to stick together against those faggots that think THE ORIGIN is the best version.
>>
>>13759370
Don't get a director that has only directed crappy moe shows.
>>
File: IBO VS AZ.png (3MB, 1280x1440px) Image search: [Google]
IBO VS AZ.png
3MB, 1280x1440px
>Aldnoah.Zero
>Slaine gets beaten

>Gundam Tekketsu
>loli gets beaten

Is IBO an A.Z rip-off?
>>
>>13759374
they do it
but get
Fukuda
>>
>>13759375
Atra was cooler....
when she was Edelruitto
>>
>>13759375
You just figured that out?
>>
>>13759369
No, fuck you.
>>
File: fawfaw.png (104KB, 650x769px) Image search: [Google]
fawfaw.png
104KB, 650x769px
>>13759374
Oh my, he's bad.
>>
Has the episode aired yet?

Did nothing actually happen?
>>
>>13759391
Some things definitely happened. Question is, how important those things were?
>>
>>13759372
THE ORIGIN probably is the best version though, the issue is the people dismissing any version saying that only one is worth checking.
>>
>>13759227
Turn A Gundam still has it beaten.
>>13759232
Who cares when they were all shit
>>
>>13759403
>THE ORIGIN probably is the best version though
Found the retard
>>
>>13759232

http://strawpoll.me/6563071
>>
>>13759405
>Turn A Gundam still has it beaten.
It had waaaaay more fights.
>>
>>13759411
The Turn A was always running around. Barbatos is fucking hibernating in that damn hangar and even when they wake it up, it only moves by striking poses.
>>
>>13759405
Turn A had a decent amount of fights and every episode once the turn a appeared had robots moving and doing stuff

IBO has a little over half with robots doing anything, and that is counting 1 minute starts of fights
>>
>>13759411
Not even close
>>
>>13759416
>>13759414
Why robots are so important to you?
>>
File: 3x14_Cox_realizes.jpg (96KB, 944x712px) Image search: [Google]
3x14_Cox_realizes.jpg
96KB, 944x712px
>>13759428
>>
>>13759428
Any mecha that doesn't have robot action every episode is shit.
>>
>>13759411
And when it did, they looked amazing.
>>
>>13759428
Oh excuse me for expecting at least a bit of fucking mecha in my mecha show.
>>
Turn A was really good at integrating fights/ms use into slower episodes. Like the cow episode is mostly slow but we see Loran do a lot of stuff with the Turn A to help including the popular cow in missile pod bit which even came with the MG. But they also have it so when they are returning with the goods they get attacked, this makes you worry they will fail and shows how difficult relations are right now as every side is confused. Even considers stuff like Loran must act but hast the worry of protecting the goods so can't go all out. It all fits in nicely

IBO it feels like they don't even try. Last week they could have had the MS helping unpack the boxes it would be a sensible way to do this and then when the police come it would make more sense that the workers win and that Tekkadan is roped in. This week they needed to save Atra, so have someone steal a Graze and make a distraction. It feels like they don't even consider MS in the world
>>
File: 1417659423503.jpg (431KB, 1920x2007px) Image search: [Google]
1417659423503.jpg
431KB, 1920x2007px
>>13759428
You wouldn't understand.

>>>/a/
>>
>>13759463
This, we don't need a fight every episode or even some fast paced action scene shit all the time but seriously take out the mechs, and this is just some basic fucking anime drama that doesn't even do drama well.
>>
>he hanged in by himself
So now the translation's gone to shit as well. Lovely.
>>
>>13759486
>one dodgy line
EVERYTHING
IS
RUINED
>>
>>13759486
They were always shit. I remember typos in, like, the first episode. They don't care.
>>
>>13759481
>and this is just some basic fucking anime drama that doesn't even do drama well.
This

If this were normal anime drama there would be more going on with it, to use the most basic element there would be more of a love triangle. Kudelia and Atra both want the same game but have 0 animosity to each other, Mika barely seems to care and doesn't even seem to fully understand the implications of kissing Kudelia. If there was a divide between Atra and Kudelia then Atra's move this episode would be meaningful as she would have taken a selfless act and rose above their problem. Also if Mika had kissed both and we saw he didn't know what he wanted then rescuing her would also be a big moment, especially if it was a choice between rescue Atra or try and find Kudelia. With simple changes the scenes become much more, not great writing but there would be something there
>>
>>13756126
>giving a shit about a cartoon
kill yourself
>>
>>13759428
>/m/ - We don't care about Mecha
>>
File: said no ever while watching IBO.jpg (102KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
said no ever while watching IBO.jpg
102KB, 1280x720px
>said no ever while watching IBO
>>
File: help.jpg (130KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
help.jpg
130KB, 1280x720px
Even the OP is screaming for help
>Please, Sunrise, fire Okada and let something happen
>>
>>13759495
Exactly.

Its like it wants to be that, but either their holding it back because its a gundam show for some reason, which it doesn't to that well either, or because they're too stupid to pull off even the basic of writing or who knows what. Hell allot of what it seems like they want to do can be done with the robots and shit actually being relevant as well. Its like they just don't know what it is they want at all.
>>
File: hint hint.jpg (103KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
hint hint.jpg
103KB, 1280x720px
>Mika is Kamina's secret brother
HERE WE FUCKING GO!
Called it last week.
>>
>>13759518
I think it is Okada's lack of involvement. She set up a general line and the others built around it, but none of them have enough freedom to really pull any characters a certain way
>>
>>13759517
Why okada is even relevant? Everything she whites is shit.
>>
>sniffing a boot to find out where Atra went
What the fuck?
>>
>>13759527
That would explain it. Or maybe this is what she had in mind for some reason who knows. It's a bore. At least other train wreck series can at least entertain a bit. Hell truthfully haven't even bothered going past like episode nine and just keep up with the threads to see if anything interesting happens.
>>
>>13759527
>Okada's lack of involvement.
I love this meme
>>
>>13759543
She must've had really smelly feet.
>>
Are we meant to disagree with Savarin? Letting Atra get murdered is the objectively correct decision.
>>
>>13759526
Nah, they're just soul brothers. They look too different to actually be blood related.
>>
>>13759513
He's wearing a mask for a reason, to shitpost as anonymous.
>>
>>13759553
>They look too different to actually be blood related.
>Biscuit is Amerifat
>Savarin look like a commie
It didn't stop these two from being brothers.
>>
>>13759556
But they have the same eyes and hair color.
>>
>>13759556
Body size has nothing to do with that
Their faces look similar, which is their sign of relation
>>
File: disposable Kudelia.jpg (399KB, 1280x2160px) Image search: [Google]
disposable Kudelia.jpg
399KB, 1280x2160px
This must be one of the most retarded development from a Gundam anime.
>>
he did nothing wrong
>>
>>13759562
>Doesn't even have one of the boys crossdress as kudelia
This isn't the gundam I know and love
>>
>>13759292
>even longer for anything important to happen in ZZ
Honestly, nothing of importance happens in ZZ until Haman's death. If ZZ never aired and they just put a tooltip at the beginning of CCA saying "oh yeah, Haman's dead", nothing of value would have been lost. And this is coming from someone who loved ZZ.
>>
File: 2.jpg (103KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
103KB, 1280x720px
>No, that's our cook. She is more valuable than Kudelia.
>>
>>13759374
Don't blame Okada, this is clearly Sunrise doing the same bullshit where they force a show to slow down so that bandai can shit more Model kits, This shit happened with AGE/00 even Unicorn.
>>
>>13759547
It's true though. I'm not really feeling her here compared to her dramas. Far too restrained
>>
>>13759349
If that happened, IBO would be redeemed in my eyes.
>>
File: maxresdefault[3].jpg (25KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[3].jpg
25KB, 1280x720px
>>13759568
>>
>>13759570
> this is clearly Sunrise doing the same bullshit where they force a show to slow down so that bandai can shit more Model kits
How are they supposed to sell gunplas if MS don't move in the anime?
>>
>>13759576
They give you 2 or 3 slow episodes than give you 2 episodes of that one mecha they want to sell.
>>
>>13759570
>can shit more Model kits
What model kits? They're all the same.
I think IBO has set a record for a Gundam series with the least variety in MS. G-Reco was only two cour as well, and it had a fuck ton of different designs.
>>
File: pressatodoubtreality.jpg (15KB, 281x350px) Image search: [Google]
pressatodoubtreality.jpg
15KB, 281x350px
>Kudelia is missing
>The leader of the resistance is missing
>The person who is literally the only reason you guys are even here is missing
>They aren't immediately sending everyone out to look for her
>>
>>13759184
The masked man.
>>
>>13759192
>WHERE THE FUCK ARE THE FUCKING ROBOTS?
I still fail to undertstand how this got greenlit, Gundam shows are made to sell models.
>>
>>13759241
It's the same as everything else, once you get something worse than what came before, you start to appreciated those more.
>>
>>13759585
>G-Reco was only two cour as well, and it had a fuck ton of different designs.

Good luck finding that Hecate kit anon
>>
File: 7.jpg (161KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
7.jpg
161KB, 1280x720px
Is he making fun of her?
>>
>>13759255
Isn't Okada brilliant? They didn't even hit hard enough to break a little girl's nose.

Also why the hell is Atra taking the beating instead of that useless Kudelia pos?
>>
>>13759590
This is the anti BF show. No enthusiasm at all from the staff, and no Kit hype
>>
File: Came here to laugh at you.jpg (49KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Came here to laugh at you.jpg
49KB, 640x480px
>>13759598
>>
File: 8.jpg (198KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
8.jpg
198KB, 1280x720px
Wait a fucking moment. That is it? She walks away? She doesn't try to do shit? Not even punch Kudelia? What the fuck was she hired for?
>>
>>13759596
Putting aside how many of them actually got kits, the fact that you can count on one hand the amount of unique MS designs, and not variations, in IBO is incredibly disappointing
>>
>>13759543
I guess she doesn't wash her feet.
>>
>>13759605
Yet G-reco barely has any of the kit designs out, while IBO is getting a lot of kit releases.
Plus general populous likes IBO more and its more popular so Bandai can shit more kits for IBO, while G-Reco will eventually suffer like AGE kits did
>>
>>13759600
>This is the anti BF show. No enthusiasm at all from the staff
Funny since BFT staff had no enthusiasm at all either. The show had tons of fights but they were all dull and boring, except for TryOn3
>>
>>13759617
IBO has had a similar amount of kits at this point but the reuse of parts is ridiculously high making them very cheap

Greco has only 5 kits that reuse parts and all the rest are very different meaning they cost more to make

Nothing to do with popularity, you can only tell if that had an effect by the very end
>>
>>13759622
Most of the staff that mattered on BF weren't on Fry's staff.
>>
>>13759603
Spying?
>>
File: kudelia.jpg (444KB, 1280x2160px) Image search: [Google]
kudelia.jpg
444KB, 1280x2160px
>>13759562
>>
Mika is honestly the most boring Gundam protagonist

His "personality" is basically the base line of anyone, cares for people and doesn't like when things he likes get hurt. He's fucking dull as dish water
>>
>>13759632
Wasn't she supposed to kill her too? Or was it someone else?
>>
>>13759614
See that face? That's the face of "I have a challenger!"
>>
>>13759603
>What the fuck was she hired for?
Bring the useless piece of shit from point A to point B.
>>
>>13759633
This show is officially dumber than mine. At least the fucking knights know what I look like.
>>
>>13759642
The turd of tomorrow makes you long for the turd from yesterday.
>>
>>13759624
>Nothing to do with popularity, you can only tell if that had an effect by the very end
It has everything to do with popularity, thats why G-Reco doesn't get new kits (And it pisses me off because I want the Wuxia)
>>
>>13759645
Mars really is cursed as a setting. When are we coming back to JUPITER?
>>
>>13759642
>>13759645
You do know that they said earth vaguely knows who Kudellia is right?
>>
>>13759646
>why G-Reco doesn't get new kits
It doesn't get new kits as it is a year old. You are lucky to get a few after a show ends unless it is many years later like with the revive line
>>
G-Reco is getting movies

>expect a new Perfect Pack and a new Kabakali with a new OP backpack as the final boss
>>
So char was from the kid from the slums, got adopted and power so he could help?

Seems like it but raises the question why be a sneaky bastard? He was on the path to do what he needed anyway
>>
>>13759651
>It doesn't get new kits as it is a year old. You are lucky to get a few after a show ends unless it is many years later like with the revive line

Not necessarily true, 00, Seed, BF/BFT have gotten most if not all of their mechs into Kits
>Gundam Unicorn still getting kits
>>
>>13753011
/m/ has double standards if this garbage was done by a well known /m/ director like Tomino or Imagawa people would be praising it. Most of /m/ shitting on Okada are usually /a/ faggots
>>
>>13759649
There has to be a reason why Tomino always avoided Mars in his Gundam shows.
>>
>>13759658
>00, Seed, BF/BFT have gotten most if not all of their mechs into Kits
That's just wrong though, especially BF or Try

You mean the best selling OVA ever which has another book coming out? Plus it only gets Unicorns which is just using the same model again and again
>>
>>13759650
Yeah. Like the fucking FBI didn't know about ISIS now. That's a lazy reason
>>
>>13759657
>So char was from the kid from the slums, got adopted and power so he could help?
No? Savarin was adopted. Chocoman is, as far as we know, actually a noble.
>>
>>13759650
>You do know that they said earth vaguely knows who Kudellia is right?
You do know she is supposed to be the leader of a big movement?
You do know they just need a photo of her?
You do know even Martians barely recognized her face?
>>
>>13759671
>You do know even Martians barely recognized her face?
You mean orphans out in the middle of no where, and it was still stupid then
>>
>>13759658
>most if not all of their mechs into Kits
00 is missing a lot of those.
SEED didn't get anything aside Astray. We are still waiting for all those Zakus variations shown in Destiny BTW.

Yeah, but most of those are P-Bandai. Like Jegans or the new GMs.
>>
>>13759650
Also the Earth doesn't have internet.
>>
>>13759656
>Reco movies
This show needs more runtime, not less.
>>
>>13759677
>yfw they're not compilation movies
>>
>>13759671
>You do know she is supposed to be the leader of a big movement?
>You do know they just need a photo of her?
>You do know even Martians barely recognized her face?

>not paying attention to IBO

Stick to G-Reco fag
>>
>possibility of less MSV like most post-apocalyptic Gundams
>ywn see the rest of 26 Ars Goetia Gundams dished out by FMP guy, VVV guy, TGS promo art guy, KR monster guy, and Tachikoma guy
>>
>>13759682
> yfw they're not compilation movies
>>
>>13759660
Most Tomino shows have very mixed receptions on /m/, IBO is just fuck awful.

>Most of /m/ shitting on Okada are usually /a/ faggots
You're gonna need a source that's not your ass.
>>
>>13759683
It's a shallow reason to not have info about. Even fucking Tantalus had a mockup of Garnet and Branhe when they kidnapped the former.
>>
>>13759682
They better be worth something for Tomino to bother with them instead of moving to new projects.
>>
>>13759689
>IBO is just fuck awful.

Thats like your opinion. IBO is a master piece, sorry that exposition hurts your feeble brain
>>
>>13759683
>>not paying attention to IBO
What did I miss senpai?
>>
I like Mari Okada's work, well some of them, but IBO is definitely ... Fucking awful
>>
>>13759694
Too obvious.
>>
why is char dressed as sephiroth
>>
>>13759694
The exposition doesn't make sense. She's a fucking figurehead of a movement. This is like your typical police officer not knowing who Bin Laden was
>>
>>13759697
>I like Mari Okada's work
So that's why Tomino said fuck the guntank when making the 0079 movies.
>>
File: Doli.jpg (65KB, 600x420px) Image search: [Google]
Doli.jpg
65KB, 600x420px
>>13759649
>Mars
>cursed setting
You wanna fight, faggot?
>>
>>13759704
Sephiroth doesn't dress like this faggot.
>>
Kudelia has done nothing.

I on the other hand has:

-fired off a grenade launcher
-almost get killed by a crazy redhead
-made some eggs follow me around
-get in a fucking coma while sister dearest ruins my name.
- eventually ruin everything by making my worst Lacus Clyne impression
>>
File: bd96aedb.jpg (87KB, 800x445px) Image search: [Google]
bd96aedb.jpg
87KB, 800x445px
>>13759710
If anything he's more like this guy, with the hairstyle of that guy from KH.
>>
>>13759716
Asshime was awful and Kudelia still manages to be much worse.
>>
>>13759707
>"Some"
>>
>>13759716
Look, tripfag. This general is shit already, can you stop making it worse and fuck off back to Gaia or Youtube comments with your roleplaying. All of /m/ would be grateful.
>>
>>13759725
Sorry, it's just too boring that rping is much more productive
>>
You know how we can fix IBO?
Add another Char!
The Schwarz Bruder to Chocoman's Ulube.
At least this way, we can get a new Gundam that's not a variation of Barbs, fatfrog or Kirimas.
>>
Is Fumifumi dead?
>>
File: 1451865667526.gif (2MB, 422x237px) Image search: [Google]
1451865667526.gif
2MB, 422x237px
>>13759707
>So that's why Tomino said fuck the guntank when making the 0079 movies.
>>
>>13759756
no
>>
>Ayo I'm here to tell you, the real Kudelia Aina Bernstein, to get the fuck outta here because I don't want you killed
>Fuck off, I'm going to chase Fumitan
>Okay, then. I guess I won't stop you even though I know Fumitan is a spy meant to kill you
Good job, Chocoman. Why did you even go there.
>>
Very entertaining show so far unlike G-Faggotista.
>>
>>13759929
>>
And the Turbines come out of this totally spotless. Again. Naze is a real writer's pet.
>>
>>13759929

Only the really hardcore fanboys can defend that horrendous piece of shit. Across the board it is reviewed as a medicore gundam but the g-recotards will say "everyone is stupid but us" as if that is a plausible explanation why the show is just bad. Apparently it is masterpiece that us plebs can't understands. They are utterly delusional.
>>
>>13759946
lol
>>
File: 1428877270760.jpg (108KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1428877270760.jpg
108KB, 500x500px
>>13759929
>G-Faggotista
At least it was funny bait for once.
>>
>>13759938
What a pointless group, they have done fuck all but apparently give support from the background and go to the exposition room

At least the boss being in next episode's preview might lead to something
>>
>>13759356
Seems they learned from past mistakes and put the audience in a coma instead :^)
Thread posts: 385
Thread images: 56

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.