[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tell me /m/, is fafner any good? I know this is based on personal

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: fafner.jpg (152KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
fafner.jpg
152KB, 1024x768px
Tell me /m/, is fafner any good?
I know this is based on personal preference but I like mugen no ryvius and scryed a lot.
>>
>>13744426
It is pretty good but also not really like either of those two shows, since the only thing they have in common is the character designer who has nothing to do with the shows writing and direction like you seem to think.
>>
File: Crying Rice.jpg (102KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Crying Rice.jpg
102KB, 1280x720px
>>13744426
Only if you're into SM and suffering makes you hard
>>
It is not good but there is one fag who keeps spamming it in every thread.
>>
well if you liked the garbage that is ryvius there is literally nothing stopping you
>>
>>13744426
It's okay but as it is such a long ongoing thing it has whittled down the fanbase to only people who love it thus it gets over praised
>>
>>13744470
>it has whittled down the fanbase
No. Time did that since the sequel happened ten years after the first anime. Who besides hardcore fans would care about a 10 year old anime original mecha getting a sequel?
>>
>>13744482
On the plus side its existence also prompted some people to go marathon the whole series, so there's that.

And it's good OP, but you'll have to see for yourself. Liking stuff with the same character designer doesn't indicate much. The first season starts a little slow, but it's worth it in the long run.
>>
It's like a shittier Muv Luv, which is an accomplishment in of itself.
>>
It's good. Go ahead and give it a try.
>>
>>13744548
What's a shittier version of shit? Is it double shit, or something else?
>>
>>13744426
It's an okay show. This show is only liked by literal gays and sufferingfags.

>inb4 "hurr you don't like mecha anime"
>>
>>13744426
Hey OP, why don't you give it a shot and see for yourself instead of asking the "ZZ is canon" board?
>>
>>13744710
Of course Gundamautists have to come and shit up the thread
>>
>>13744426
Yes it's good, yes it's worth watching and yes people in this thread are being feggets as usual.
>>
>>13744548

You mean a better version that isn't shock jockeying or wasting its potential by not being an eroge with 10/10 character designs?
>>
>>13744988
>better
>dropped plot points and mass retooling

Kek la kek
>>
>>13744991

I really hope you aren't one of those SM shitposters from /a/ because you really sound like one.
>>
If you have to ask, the answer is no.
>>
>>13744998
This is a retarded policy.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.