[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Char kills his best friend for no other reason than because

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 7

File: 1257886452814.jpg (54KB, 450x600px) Image search: [Google]
1257886452814.jpg
54KB, 450x600px
>Char kills his best friend for no other reason than because his name is Zabi
>can't even kill a little girl even though it would permanently end the Zabi family
If this isn't irrefutable proof that Char is a pedophile, I don't know what is.
>>
Garma wasn't Char's friend, the blondie always despised him.
>>
>>13732308
Char was only ever pretending to be Garma's friend. It's not clear that Char is actually even capable of having friends in the conventional sense, not after so many years of masks and betrayals that he manages to justify to himself as not really being betrayals because the person he's betraying hurt him first. The only people he ever actually, honestly liked were Lalah and in a very twisted sense Amuro, even though he also despised Amuro just as much as the Zabis for killing Lalah.
>>
File: 1271661022042.gif (2MB, 300x200px) Image search: [Google]
1271661022042.gif
2MB, 300x200px
>>13732308

>OP's picture
>>
File: 1452195477555.jpg (78KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
1452195477555.jpg
78KB, 500x333px
>>13732308
So OP thinks killing a little girl is more logical than killing a man who you faked to be friend with.
>>
>>13732421

Char's honestly kind of a hard nut to crack the more you try and think about it. Maybe that's the point Tomino wanted to make being that Char's been such a pretender his whole like that his sense of self is now more or less hollow and we all missed the point because awesome mask?
>>
>>13732308

I wish Char had killed her, that way we wouldn't have gotten the garbage of unicorn
>>
>>13732465

YOU'VE GOT THE TOUCH~

YOU'VE GOT THE EEEEEEDDGGGEEEYEEEEEEAAAAHHHHH~!
>>
Char considered her innocent. Unlike assholes like garma who enabled the zabi's dickery and evil ways, she was just a baby who was free of the evil influence within the zabi bloodline
>>
>>13732506
It also shows that Char was not a total monster. He had good in him. The problem was that in the end his ego and his need to settle things with Amuro were stronger than the good part of him.

If Char had killed the Zabis, helped the AEUG beat the Titans and Neo Zeon, and then spent the rest of his life using his enormous wealth and status to push for further colonization and peaceful spacenoid independence, he would have been regarded as one of the greatest heroes of the Universal Century. But he also wouldn't have seen complete success in his lifetime, and he wouldn't get to fight Amuro again, and ultimately the need for those things was too great for Char to resist.
>>
>>13732308
>best
No.
>friend
No.
>>
>>13732308

Wasn't Garma the official heir to the Zabi political dynasty, even over Gihren (who, to be fair, probably wasn't going to have a kid, much less one who could become sovereign?).

Don't get me wrong, Char is a pedophile.
>>
>>13732506
Garma WAS innocent. He was going to settle down with his gf after that arc was over. He was a romantic who believed he was doing the right thing, and probably would have been the most open to peace talks right after his dad.

>>13732587
Garma was last in line for the Zabi throne. Zeon loved him because he was a prettyboy, and Degwin loved him because he was the youngest and cutest.

>>13732371
>>13732580
>You were a good friend to me, but...
>Your father is the one to blame.
>>
File: vlcsnap-2016-01-10-13h05m29s892.png (473KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2016-01-10-13h05m29s892.png
473KB, 960x720px
>>13732929
Forgot pic
>>
File: vlcsnap-2016-01-10-13h05m32s627.png (461KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2016-01-10-13h05m32s627.png
461KB, 960x720px
>>13732931
>>
>>13732929
>You were
It was never on Char's side.
>>
>>13732569
>he would have been regarded as one of the greatest heroes of the Universal Century. But he also wouldn't have seen complete success in his lifetime, and he wouldn't get to fight Amuro again, and ultimately the need for those things was too great for Char to resist.
Holy shit, it's really interesting when you think about it that way. Getting back at Amuro was even more valuable than
>muh ideals

That's some really petty shit on Char's part. Of course, pettiness is a massive part of Char's character, even more so than the idealism so it makes perfect sense.
>>
File: cant-triforce.jpg (61KB, 423x289px) Image search: [Google]
cant-triforce.jpg
61KB, 423x289px
>>13732931
>>13732939
>Using two pics for this.

Explain yourself.
>>
>>13732475
>it's edgy to think unicorn is shit
>>
>>13733940
I didn't want to gattai them.
>>
>>13732929
>You were a good friend to me, but...
>Your father is the one to blame.
It doesn't sound very convincing if he is laughing his ass off as he says that.
>>
>>13733943
No, you fucking retard, it's edgy to want someone to kill a little girl in a cartoon. I'm not surprised you think Unicorn is shit. Probably not enough blood, tits and swearing, right?
>>
>>13734410
>I wish Char had killed her, that way we wouldn't have gotten the garbage of unicorn
>that way we wouldn't have gotten the garbage of unicorn
Learn to read you fucking degenerate. And as a matter of fact, no, it's not edgy to want the rightful space prince to kill the illegitimate princess on the evil throne.
>>
>>13732929
>Garma WAS innocent. He was going to settle down with his gf after that arc was over. He was a romantic who believed he was doing the right thing, and probably would have been the most open to peace talks right after his dad.

>Leading a division of Zeon's army as it commits genocide across Earth
>innocent
>>
>>13735334
>fighting a war is genocide
>this is what Feddies actually believe
Christ man. It's not like Garma dropped any colonies or gassed any Spacenoids.
>>
Char is an idiot. Killing Garma was one of the biggest blunders of the universal century. Here's why.

Garma was reasonable and not evil. If all of the other ZABEES had been killed and Garma survived, he would have been the legitimate heir to Zeon. Such a person as the leader would have been the best path towards peace. However, by killing Garma, Char created a power vacuum to be filled by numerous contenders like Delaz and Haman which led to continued instability.

Char is a fucking moron.
>>
>>13735360
Char is an impulsive, opportunistic bastard. He killed Garma because he could got away with it, not because he had a plan.
>>
>>13735371
Literal definition of an idiot
>>
Garma was an enabler of war. He participated as a high ranked officer without even giving a shit about the atrocities they commited nor knew why the war was happening in first place. The war was just like a hobby for him and thus he deserved to die in fire like the faggot he was
>>
Char killing Garma was just part of the plan. He wanted Degwin, the murderer of his father and destroyer of his future to suffer, so he went around trying to kill all his children first. And he almost caused the war to end by killing Garma, as that made Degwin have such a heartache that reconsidered giving up war. But then that cunt of Gihren killed his own father and the war continued like nothing.

Basically, Char almost ended the war by killing Garma, so he would've been the unknown hero of the OYW if weren't for Gihren. And then he would've killed the rest of the zabis in secret during peace time.
>>
If Char didn't kill Garma, he could have put his Project E into action and the Federation would have been defeated by a large squadron of newtype monkeys
>>
>>13732308
>best friend
This is side material wankery, in the original they were clearly only trying to exploit eachother for military gains
>>
>>13735360
>
>>13735360
>Char is an idiot. Killing Garma was one of the biggest blunders of the universal century

how else are we going to milk UC to death after the latest war with neo neo neo neo zeons remnant remnants
>>
>>13732454
At the very least that was the sense I got of him come Zeta. The Quattro years almost seemed like an attempt to undo some of the mystique he had built up from MSG. He still had the air of cool, and he was actually trying to lead this time...but the fact is, under the shades and cool talk...he's kind of a fuck-up.
He spends the first half of the series trying to avoid having to lead and even when he does, he has to get goaded by other people into stepping up and handling certain matters, all the while wanting to just go back to being a pilot.

The old SD Gundam joke sums up a good amount of Char pretty well:
"If you take away my aloofness, then what's left of me?"
>>
Garma a shit. A SHIT
>>
>>13735319

Chill the fuck out Joffery
>>
File: 2d9be86.jpg (137KB, 630x350px) Image search: [Google]
2d9be86.jpg
137KB, 630x350px
>>13739086
I WILL FUCKING KILL YOU
>>
>>13739198

>after I am done dispensing yesterday's Qdoba
>>
He had sexual relations with both anyway, so I'm sure attraction wasn't the big pull here.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.