[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What was /m/ reaction of Frontier?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

Compared to Delta?
>>
frontier had better cg.
>>
I remember a lot of complaining that people thought it would be set in high school
>>
>>13729341
wasn't it? that was some kind of private high school that they were all in but then it got dropped kinda quickly and it seemed like they became full time SMS staff
>>
>>13729323
I just noticed the giant tuna head in the background.
>>
/m/ loved it, but then they realized it was popular, so they started hating it.

Same as almost every other show.
>>
>>13729436
Sounds about right. The threads about the final episode were glorious. Everyone liked the actual fight for the most part, especially that Nyan Nyan Service Medley but /m/ was infested with waifu wars about who actually won the triangle for fucking weeks.
>>
>>13729371
Oh my fucking god, this image has been posted a thousand times, how have I never noticed that.

Also maybe I'm a moron but I think this is one of the funniest scenes ever. That cut to a disappointed Hikaru frying this giant stupid tuna head.
>>
>>13729547
>/m/ was infested with waifu wars
That's actually what I remember most about when Frontier was airing on /a/ and /m/.
>>
NOT MUH MACROSS

So as always basically
>>
>>13729323
I initially had high hopes with Frontier. I'll just wait and see with Delta.
>>
>>13729323
Eps 1-7
>neat!

All the other eps
>/m/ bitches about the show constantly, calling it Macross seed, worst macross ever, shipping shit, idol shit, etc. Except on the weekly stream threads on thursday, where the show was actually talked about.

Final ep got some variations.
>>
I remember thinking it felt very cheap. Even for 2007 the CG was mediocre, and especially the middle episodes are really cheap looking. The ending felt too much like either they wanted both girls to remain available, or some polygamist shit was going on.
>>
>>13729436
>/m/ loved it, but then they realized it was shit, so they started hating it.
ftfy
>>
>>13729586
There's actually lots of meat in that Tuna head
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cOs-yHHE3Go
>>
>>13729783
I want a guy to blow his conch when I get served food.
>>
>>13729780
Yes but also it being popular didn't help you people
>>
File: YF-29.webm (3MB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
YF-29.webm
3MB, 640x480px
>>13729323
far better.

>>13729436
This. Delta, on the other hand, is pretty shit in comparison, or at least the preview up was, so it has a lot of vocal defenders and regulars that have the "maybe it'll be good, we'll see" mentality.

>>13729635
Also this.
>>
>>13729809
You can say the same thing about SEED but then you'll be defending SEED.
>>
>>13731239
That webm is from a movie though. TV Frontier's CG is kinda shit too.
>>
>>13729766
Something definitely happened after episode 7.
>>
>>13736492
8 was the panties episode
>>
>>13736514
It was unironically one of the best episodes. The show gets dry around the middle.
>>
>>13736529
>The show gets dry around the middle.

That's what she said.
>>
I don't remember what /m/ thought but I found it overall mostly fun
>>
File: 1395872459109.jpg (225KB, 1000x1194px) Image search: [Google]
1395872459109.jpg
225KB, 1000x1194px
>>13729547
>never forget
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.