[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gundam IBO (iron Blooded Orphans)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 368
Thread images: 62

File: 14preview.jpg (782KB, 692x4278px) Image search: [Google]
14preview.jpg
782KB, 692x4278px
14ep. "Vessel of hope" preview

Next ep summaries:
14 "Vessel of Hope": Tekkadan delivers cargo for the Doruto Colony from a Teiwaz request.
15 "The direction of footprints": Workers start to protest in the colony, Tekkadan gets involved.
-15: The disparity between Earth and the colonies is also great just like Mars, worker protests intesify and Tekkadan gets involved
-16: Protests intensify making Gjallarhorn intervene, Kudelia is driven to the center stage unknowingly.
-17: Kudelia and Tekkadan witness Gjallarhorn's opression, Kudelia makes a decision
-18: After the colony ordeal Tekkadan finally will drop to Earth but the colony has lost the means to do it. Then, a certain someone contacts Tekkadan to help them.
>>
This episode:

New OP "Survivor" by BLUE ENCOUNT.
New ED "STEEL - Iron Blooded bonds" by TRUE.
>>
File: pi.jpg (46KB, 320x438px) Image search: [Google]
pi.jpg
46KB, 320x438px
>>
>>13724395
>ep.14 "Vessel of hope"
There better be hope because im almost out
>>
Not-Garma is going to do something this episode? that's a surprise
>>
>>13724380

Well I'm guessing since this is coming on the tail end of a battle the next 3-4 episodes are building for the next fight, why is it taking them so long to get to Earth? Kudelia has been making some "decisions" despite this and the screentime she gets, I feel she hasn't really grown much as a character. I am not looking forward to her asking questions basically anyone in the universe should know so that someone has some pretext for exposition.
>>
MUUUUUSAAAAASHIIIII
>>
So basically three more episodes of nothing while Guts angsts over the Pepe Rebake? For fuck's sake banrise.
>>
>>13724427
Soon you will learn there is truly no hope in this series.
>>
>>13724515
At least Kudelia will get off the boat sometime this year.

How long did it take Guts to get off the boat?

>Inb4 series ends just on arrival to earth for a surprise Season 2 or movie.
>>
>>13724673
I really wanted it to be decent. I never bank on a series being good, but I was at least hoping it could have been relatively enjoyable and not something /m/ would shit itself over. Oh well.
>>
>>13724380
This show obviously needed its own Fardain.
>>
Holy shit this show sucks.

How did a promising beginning fall so far?
>>
>>13724829
They let a vagina write it.
>>
>>13724829
we may never know the behind the scenes stuff
>>
>>13724829

This series can be compared to someone driving very slowly, costantly tormented by the fear of crashing his car.
>>
I haven't watched IBO in a while. Has their subtle push for the family shit stop?
>>
>more talking
>more kudelia spaghetti
>more mech in repair shot
thrilling isn't it?
>>
>>13724675
>get off the boat
>show ends with dramatic gunshots fade to black cliffhanger
>IBO S2 delayed indefinitely due to sudden outbreak of iM@sitis
>>
This show is an affront to humanity. Probably the worst show I've seen in 15 years.
>>
>>13724843
She hasn't even written much of the damn thing.
>>
File: 6573573574575574.jpg (164KB, 692x389px) Image search: [Google]
6573573574575574.jpg
164KB, 692x389px
>>13724380
>18: After the colony ordeal Tekkadan finally will drop to Earth but the colony has lost the means to do it. Then, a certain someone contacts Tekkadan to help them.

its mgillis in a mask
the mask is his lolis pantsu
>>
File: 1452183661716.gif (2MB, 320x384px) Image search: [Google]
1452183661716.gif
2MB, 320x384px
>>13724853
this
>>
>>13724829
The staff probably realized that they stretched the budget too thin. It's the Mechander Robo of the New Tens.
>>
>>13724870
Is it sad I could see this exactly happening?

Where she's targeted by a sniper just as she steps off the ship, and the gunshot rings out and it just ends there with "To be continued".
>>
>>13724929
yeah but you know the beginning of the next episode will open open with a shot of mikazukis anguished face, and then everyone elses shocked reaction. Did he just save kudelia? but suddenly we zoom out and see atra standing in front of both of them because she actually took the bullet. Then some pointless flashback. Atra's last words are to tell kudelia to be a good wife to mika and that shes sorry that she now can't be part of their family. her eyes close - OOORRRUUFENCE NAMIDAAA
next ep - 20 mins of mika sniffing his bracelet and talking to orga about family, kudelias telling herself if she wasnt so useless then atra would be fine. Barbatos gets some maintenance done again for no reason. brief scenes with all the crew talking about atra and slowly they all start gathering in one room. Everyone looking solemnly at a long metal container. biscuit slides the off and inside its atra whos just been chilling in the magical medical space jacuzzi, Shes fine! ORUFANS NAMIDA with shots of everyone looking relived as credits roll
>>
>>13724829
>How did a promising beginning fall so far?
The whole staff stopped giving any fuck.
>>
This show is going nicely.

I'm glad its taking its time.

It makes the battles feel more hype when they actually come.
>>
>>13724829
>How did a promising beginning
No it didn't. It had neat concepts but the writing was never anything special, they were always wasting time on exposition, barely any fights, Kudelia was the same terrible character.

What exactly was meant to be great here? You could go omg so cewl mika shoots people
>>
>>13724856
It only gets more hamfisted.
>>
File: 1446412478037.webm (2MB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
1446412478037.webm
2MB, 1024x576px
>>13725278
>It makes the battles feel more hype when they actually come.
I know right?
>>
>>13725299
Now that I've rewatched the series just to remember the story, most of the battles are really static elements moving along like an old Flash animation.
>>
>>13725309
>to remember the story
What story?
>>
>>13725278
>I'm glad its taking its time
>It makes the battles feel more hype when they actually come
That was 0080, IBO is shit during the battles and between them.
>>
>>13725316
I don't know, they keep repeating the same stuff all the time so I'm rather surprised that someone could have missed enough to need to go back to previous episodes.
>>
Poor Barbatos, being attached to this blunder. He deserved better.
>>
>>13725337
Pretty much all the mecha in this show actually. But Barbatos is one fucking lazy cunt.
>>
>>13725278
>>13725337
Fuck you.
>>
>>13725343
A sleepy skeltal Gundam with a gluttonous manlet pilot.
>>
>>13725362
You're really making IBO sounds as shit as it is.
>>
>>13725079
I'm pretty sure we're getting a new ED to replace WOOORUFENZzz
>>
>>13725371
No shit, faggot. It is shit.
>>
>>13725371
What can I say? It's been a slog. It could turn itself around but we all know that won't happen.
>>
>>13725378
That just means I've lost my only reason to watch the show.
>>
>>13725378
I'm gonna miss that ED. Shit was great.

Why do people dislike this show? Not even trying to bait. I'm honestly curious.
>>
>>13725405
I'm in the neutral camp. Too much Kudelia reinforcing her decision, sparse action scenes, QUALITY, and the main antagonists not doing anything except talkig about how change has to come are some reasons.
>>
What if IBO gets an S2. About some bullshit with Chocolate Mans reformed Gjallahorn and ragtag pirates+teiwaz+tekkadan fighting them.

What if the show somehow gets worse?
>>
>>13725405
>shit mech designs
>shit characters
>shit plot
>shit writing
>shit animation

I don't know what anyone else expected from a post-Turn A Gundam series. Every 21st Century Gundam has been complete shit.
>>
>>13725329
I think this is an overrstated meme.

Honestly, the human trash im not worthy is the only thing verbally repeated. Everything else like kudelia being useless is not verbally continuously stated, but shown either through her not being able to cook or the actions and reactions of other members of the cast.
>>
>>13725421
Didn't they basically kill all of the Brewers and sell their shit though? Pirates seems out.
>>
>>13725421
>What if IBO gets an S2
Then we're getting a F91 4 cours show.
>>
>>13725430
They could prolly shoehorn in some other pirate group. Not that I want that.

>>13725432
And then after that we get the Crossbone OVAs right?
>>
File: flat.jpg (50KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
flat.jpg
50KB, 1280x720px
>>13725405
Characters a very 1 dimensional. Their development is repeating the same thing a lot but not really changing or acting
Lack of fights which are poorly choreographed and animated
Poor animation quality in general
Mountains of very obvious exposition sometimes repeating
Many concepts not well or smartly played out from expanding on the politics to always talking about muh hard orphan life yet they get everything quite easily
Laughable villains
Very slow plot that isn't very interesting or deep
Dull melodrama, not even bad as that can be fun just dull
>>
>>13725419
Yeah the GH guys are kind of dull antagonists, but I like the show's character arcs. Orga coming to grips with his responsibility, Kudelia trying to be better and more helpful, Mikazuki not becoming some full on yandere.

I eat up the sappy Human Debris and Family stuff, which Is I guess why I've liked this arc ever since the Turbines got introduced.

Plus Naze is great, he is truly living his life correctly. And Lafter is practically made for sex.
>>
>>13725428
>, but shown
Not it is not, it is straight up said, she even just said it after Atra told her life story. Char and Garma for most of the show just repeated the same exposition. Any evil adult just says the same evil adult thing again and again, did you forget when Hitler 5 times in 1 episode said he had an evil plan? What about Orga constantly saying family yet his actions are all the same?

You are right it is a meme, cause it is true so a community sees it and repeats that it happens
>>
>>13725435
How would they even outdo the initial "shock" of pirates using kids though? An edgier Tekkadan fueled by mistrust among the kids who killed and ate their adult overlords?
>>
>>13725427
>Just saying it was shit
>Not explaining why

shitpost
>>
>>13725309
>most of the battles are really static elements moving along like an old Flash animation.
Honestly, Thunderbolt felt like that to me as well.
The difference being, the people working on Thunderbolt gave a shit and tried to make it look good visually at least.
>>
>>13725607
You mean all that animation budget were reshifted to TB
>>
>>13725405
The cast is flat and get away on a lot of plot conveniences. The show is repetitive, nonsensical and doesn't have much depth to it. That is to say there's no world building, Orga and Kudelia go through the same repetitive phases of moping about then getting a pep talk to tie them over without much development actually being shown.
The foreshadowing is almost comical in execution, it was particularly bad in the first few episodes because of how painfully cliche it was. They all seem like characters in a bokan gang.
The show also spends more time telling you things rather than showing and someone is always uncharacteristically stupid enough to need a very stilted, unnatural infodump to take up 2 minutes of screentime, fairly often about things they should have some degree of familiarity with.

The battles don't have much tension because there's very little reason to care about the side characters that have died so far. Masahiro showing up 2 minutes after Akihiro just suddenly remembered he tragically lost his brother is unbelievable and what's more unbelievable is that he dies almost immediately after being introduced. His death feels more like a cheap allowance by the show to attach some sort of message to the Gusion that he's going to get, rather than it just being a random suit they get it's now something personal because this kid with 10 minutes of screentime died. They could have used that same idea of him remembering his brother and introduced it earlier when Orga was all about family and create some decent character drama with that.

The choreography is poor, with weapons popping in n out, people suddenly being really close to each other to grapple, odd ship physics etc. Also everyone dies in one solid hit despite their no beam policy because they hate OHKOs, which ends up being no different from grazing beams vs direct hits. The animation isn't anything to write home about either.

I don't think the show is awful though, just really 'meh'.
>>
>>13725617
Eh, more money =/= better animation, at least not always.
The people animating and doing the art for Thunderbolt are probably like
>Holy shit fucking Zaku fuck yeah
>Oh fuck this Gundam is a fucking beast, MOTHERFUCKER HAS FOUR SHIELDS COME ON
>WE /OYW/ NOW, ARE YOU PROUD OF ME DAD

It's probably something fun to animate, meanwhile IBO

>I've been drawing people on a ship talking about nothing for hours now, when will something happen, this is dull, i don't give a crap anymore
>Oh, finally i get to draw some action- oh, it's just 3 minutes long and poorly choreographed, why bother
>i'm not getting paid enough to work on this bullshit
>>
>>13725622
>Orga and Kudelia go through the same repetitive phases
This. It annoys me that people phrase Orga's development when he has been boring as shit. People shouting at him cause family only ever made sense for the funereal bit and even then it took 30 seconds to convince him on a issue which never came up before. Apart from that all his decisions are in line with how he has always acted, even his dumb plans have yet to come back and bite him and looking at the episode list there are at best 2 chances for it to.

Also his and Mika's relationship is so nothing. They've had like 2 significant scenes together and that was just going lets do the things
>>
>>13725651
The show advertised how important Mika and Orga were to each other yet they don't even interact often.
>>
>>13725680
Not in any more meaningful way than Mika and Atra or Biscuit (who has been missing lately) and Orga. If we weren't told they were close and the OP didn't push them you'd have no idea

Mika in general has so little presence
>>
>>13725622
>I don't think the show is awful though, just really 'meh'
It got into awful territory with the latest episodes.
>>
>>13725680
Probably the biggest letdown by far. They promised something, we got a fat lot of nothing.
>>
>>13724829
They paced it like a 50 episode series when they only have 26 episodes, unless a second season/extension was confirmed without my knowledge.

As it stands unless they speed up the pace (like right NOW) the ending will be rushed as fuck.
>>
>>13725316
>What story?
The story of what IBO is supposed to be even about, which was about a group of merc kids who overthrew their handlers and now are running loose as basically a new merc team, and their first mission unfortunately happens to be the most daunting.

Or at least, that's what I think was supposed to be the story.
>>
>>13724909
Even if everything else is shit, I'm hoping this gives us a Char's happy end for once, where he manages to marry the loli and they live happily ever after.

Gaia Gear doesn't count because clone won.
>>
>>13725764
>unless a second season/extension was confirmed without my knowledge.
It hasn't but I have a theory

IBO was obviously planned as a big 00 style show, the merch, advertising, slot and even proper dub tell you that. But the show hasn't really got that, and instead has just sort of hit an okay level of success more in line with other recent gundams. The slow pace was obviously so they could extend or shorten as needs be but when you get closer and closer to the end but don't know that means they have no idea of what content they can do. It's going to end up the either sort of defeat the bad guys. Okada is busy with other shows so she may not even stick around if they did get a S2.
>>
>>13725633
>>I've been drawing people on a ship talking about nothing for hours now, when will something happen, this is dull, i don't give a crap anymore
>>Oh, finally i get to draw some action- oh, it's just 3 minutes long and poorly choreographed, why bother
>>i'm not getting paid enough to work on this bullshit
poor obari
although maybe hes the problem?
>GUYS GUYS GUYS i've got a really great idea for this scene! The barbatos runs up to the graze yeah? and then he hits it, you following? yeah? and then he does like this really cool pose and we'll pan up it for like 5 seconds cus it looks pretty fucking badass
>OH OH OH Finally another fight scene guys! So Mikas chasing some hot chick right but shes like 2fast and mikas getting a bit tense cus he cant strike a pose, but he finally catches up to that bitch and pulls her in but then wait whats this?! fights over? WHAT? It dont matter tho cuz just before that fight stopped they struck a pose and they just face eachother for a bit 'mirin eachothers fuckin baaaadaaaaass poses
>GUUUUYS! people are pretty hyped about the gusion right so I've come up with something pretty special for this scene. Ok, so like the barbatos yeah he's chasing the gusion right, cuz that nigga cant pose for shit cuz hes a fat fuck and we don't like that, so when the barbatos finally catches him you know what he does? Just before he kills him he just stops and strikes the most badass fucking pose that frog bitch has ever seen. oh wait yeah and then he kills him or something, but like i spent too long drawing that pose so we'll just have a second of the knife going in and then a still of snake man cut in half.
>>
>>13725778
I'm sure it was planned with a second season in mind. Remember, this show was in development since the 00 movie.Unfortunately they seem to have missed that all the most popular AU had multiple Gundams from the start and a lot of action.
>>
>>13725818
>Remember, this show was in development since the 00 movie.
I have another theory on that

By development they mean has been sat on a shelf. After 00 they obviously would want another big hit and what IBO sounds like could fit another one. Like a lot of projects though it just went no where and that is why we didn't have a new gundam tv show for a while. I don't actually think it was worked on that much in the time and if it was they have not been able to bring the world out. Now we are at another good point for gundam to get big including expanding west with the success of origin manga. This is where my theory gets less credible, no one really wanted to do this project but they were obligated to finally get it out. That is why Okada barely writes for it and the animation is so lacking, everyone had the project dumped on them
>>
>>13725838
Sitting on the shelf makes sense. I still think Wing was supposed to get a new Anime last year but the novel was dragging on so long and was so bad that had to nix that plan and possibly rewrite it.
>>
>>13725871
Wing would make sense as they seem to be hitting for that point of sells gunpla but also brings in the fujos etc. 00 did that well
>>
>>13725079
>tfw Mika will never sniff your bracelet you made for him
>>
>>13724902
Writing the episode-by-episode script is different from writing the plot. In a serial the story is established well before any production even starts much less finalizes. Though that isn't to say the studio can't change something during production, which happens quite a bit in Gundam.
>>
>>13725838
In the interview, it was put on a shelf only because they were waiting for okada to have free time
>>
>>13727116
Then people hoping for a second season are shit out of luck because she is booked solid after this ends.
>>
>>13724853
While I am enjoying IBO, this is pretty accurate I'd say.
>>
The main problem of the show is how absolutely slow and eventless it is.
I'm saying this as someone whose favourite mecha shows of 2014 were Argevollen and M3. It's too damn slow.
>>
>>13727143
Not necessarily.

If you have a solid foundation, and we'll only know that when IBO wraps up, then building on it is pretty straightforward with an established world and established characters. Alternatively, IBO's spinoffs or follow-up shows could be entirely different in character. For example, if Tekkadan were to split up, that would send the characters on a completely different trajectory - the kind which would be ill-served by trying to maintain the atmosphere and tone of this current entry. Hell, there's also the possibility of doing a prequel that covers the Calamity War or some intermediary period as a hold-over until they're ready to follow up the ending of IBO proper.
>>
>people actually want a second season of this garbage

Kill yourselves.
>>
>>13727489

No. By all means drink bleach and do your parents a favour dealing with your worthless existence.
>>
>>13727489
>stupid people exist
More news at 11.
>>
>>13727419
IBO isn't making money like UC, SEED or 00. If I were Bandai and Okada walked up and told me she'd love to do a second season I'd tell her to fuck right off because her product is obviously not what the viewers want. Even if it would close up all the loose ends I'd tell her to fuck off. Maybe if she's lucky a shit artist can do a manga spin-off with my permission but Bandai would rather have it forgotten outside of gunpla and some games.
>>
>>13727644
I don't get the choice of Nagai as a Gundam director either, he already made the not so good Xenoglossia which I loved that had rather underwhelming take at mecha despite Studio 8 being on board and his most noticeable stuff are awful romance drama stuff, most of the time with Okada around.
>>
>>13727419
You have to do pretty well to get that, maybe a manga spin off at best

IBOs world just isn't strong enough for it either. The world building is only to support a plot and fails to feel like a real world.
>>
>>13727657
Yeah, fuck Nagai. Didn't mention him in OP but I meant to. Bandai's fault for choosing a shit team to lead though. Now that OOOORUFAAANS is over I'm not looking forward to the second half unless some serious changes are made though.
>>
I like this, but unexpected /m/ did'nt but why?
>>
>>13727811
Because it sucks and /m/ has standards.
>>
>>13727811
i mean you could just scroll up and read the thread anon
>>
>>13727419
At this stage, I don't think Bandai or Sunrise would want a repeat of Gundam AGE's situation. That was a too big a production for so little return.

>>13727671
It seems to me like they're cycling through which directors are the best ones to both be yes men and do their job to attract customers/viewers for the main TV shows. They'll sift through everyone in the industry at this rate.
>in before Imanishi gets to helm the next one
>>
>>13724853
exactly
>>
>>13727811
It would be easy to write /m/'s reaction off as "not enough spesh explosions!".
But in more serious tone, it seems to be more that most people don't seem to be able to be invested with the characters and for a series that focuses on the characters being able to get into them is the most important thing.
No interest for the characters directly translates to no interest for the series as a whole.
>>
>>13727489
chances are s2 would fix most of the problems
>>
>>13728204
please don't ever post again
>>
>>13728204
What people preserve as problems are fundamental parts of the series.
"Fixing" it would worsen it.
>>
>>13728218
The characters being shallow and uninteresting is a fundamental part of the series?
>>
>>13728234
>characters being shallow and uninteresting
But they aren't?
Uninteresting, is somewhat of a subjective thing, so I can't comment on that, but when we constantly see now aspects of the characters, see how they react to different situation see them change or reveal new sides of themselves, is far from being shallow.
>>
File: 14_12.jpg (47KB, 692x389px) Image search: [Google]
14_12.jpg
47KB, 692x389px
>>13724380
Today they gave another preview pic.

Guts spends his time well.
>>
>>13728240
>we constantly see now aspects of the characters, see how they react to different situation see them change or reveal new sides of themselves
Top fucking kek

Are we watching the same show here la?
>>
>>13728298
Do you have any actual arguments, or do you have to stop with the "characters are bad, but I can't tell why, they are just bad" -argument?
>>
So is it okay to drop this?
>>
>>13724423
The line of Biscuit and Eugene most likely is going to have Naze or one of Tekkadan women/girls.

The line of McGillis and Gaelio just lacks Ein.
>>
>>13728240
>Uninteresting, is somewhat of a subjective thing
Retards like you are the mani reason that the volume of garbage anime keeps increasing.
>>
>>13728240
>is far from being shallow.
No they are very shallow. These aspects are badly delivered and with stuff like Guts brother not even a minute before it becomes relevant. There is no clever build up and they don't feel like real people but boxes that spew information. We don't learn things from watching them we are told aspects about them. The development they get is even worse as it is just repeating the same information, with Kudelia and Orga being particularly annoying as they keep saying "well now I know!" but then have the crisis about the same problem which we haven't actually seen cause them any long term harm.
>>
>>13728315
Why would you need permission to drop something?
>>
>>13728331
I guess anon is worried about potential things he could miss so he was just making if things turned perfectly sterile so he could stop wasting his time with this show.
>>
>>13728327
one thing that annoyed me was that the writers told us that we'd start to see orga struggle with the responsibility of leadership around episode 5 but all we seem to have got in regards to that was naze scolding Orga for his inexperience early on and now whenever something comes up that might be a hurdle for orga to overcome and maybe learn something from instead he just gets talked through it by naze and blonde milf who have no other purpose other than to hold his hand the whole show.
>>
>>13728349
That "struggle" part I have understood as we are going to see not cool faces of Orga and that's it.
>>
>>13728349
>all we seem to have got in regards to that was naze scolding Orga for his inexperience early on
That whole bit annoys me

Him and Biscuit had made a lot of decisions up to that point but all had gone pretty much perfect. They are then making the smart decision to join and sell goods to raise more funds but no suddenly YOU DON'T GET FAMILY CAUSE THAT IS IMPORTANT IN A PMS. But he doesn't change at all, he gets a bit upset once and then everything is chill and they get let in and use of the black market. Orga didn't do anything different, his interactions with everyone are in line with how he has always been. It isn't like he didn't treat people well as he would give them chances (like putting Eugene in charge for missions) and be kind (kid runs into him he tells him it's fine and rustles his hair). There was no growth
>>
>>13728360
Orga already considered Tekkadan as his family. His interactions aren't going to change with them. Naze just gave the name to Orga's relationship with Tekkadan. There is nothing more to it.
>>
>>13728360
I get the feeling biscuit realised that orga's never going to listen to him and thats why he seems to have just fucked off into irrelevance.
The only reason he would get any screentime now is if they were going to kill him off
>>
>>13728374
So Orga is Ralph and Biscuit is Piggy?
>>
>>13728366
>His interactions aren't going to change with them.
That's the problem, they try to make moments seem like pivotal developments but nothing actually is changed. Orga didn't really develop and he never has despite the show constantly making him go but family though I need to family more.

>>13728374
Ca you blame Orga? His plans keep working well. He went from kid soldier, to leader of PMC, to winning battles against a big military force, took over a mafia ship, joined the mafia just giving them 30%, got an escort and defeated well known space pirates.

They keep making everything he does the right decision with minimal loses and huge gains
>>
>>13728366
why do we need to be told? Is it not obvious by the interactions?
like why that fucking scene where naze has to give a fucking long winded explanation for why he kiss one of his wives. Its only there because mika kissing kudelia would make no fucking sense without that set up because there was no build up to it in the first place
Its exactly the same thing as guts mentioning his brother 5 seconds before he shows up and is then promptly killed
>>
>>13728393
>why do we need to be told? Is it not obvious by the interactions?
It's because he is an orphan.
This show always spells out everything and then repeats it many times.
>>
>>13728415
I think that G-Reco was very "show, don't tell", while IBO is just "tell, and tell it again"
>>
File: CYL8VQsUMAISYh8.jpg (85KB, 513x770px) Image search: [Google]
CYL8VQsUMAISYh8.jpg
85KB, 513x770px
The 3rd vol. cover.
>>
>>13728435
Can you sue because these covers are false advertisement?
>>
>>13728435
i wish studio 3 would chill out with the gradients
>>
>>13728439
It's a Gundam show, mecha needs to be featured somewhere.
>>
>>13728441
ahahaha even the background behind the case is a gradient
>>
File: kimaris.jpg (82KB, 570x723px) Image search: [Google]
kimaris.jpg
82KB, 570x723px
>>
>>13728366
That's entirely the point, these are the "changes and new sides to themselves" but in actuality it's perfectly in line with how the characters have always acted. Nothing is really challenged and the growth is superficial at best.

The show has issues in the way it reveals information; it treats you like a complete moron with unnecessary, stilted dialog that seems to serve no purpose other than filling up runtime.
>>
File: sword.jpg (64KB, 527x695px) Image search: [Google]
sword.jpg
64KB, 527x695px
>>
>>13728374
>I get the feeling biscuit realised that orga's never going to listen to him and thats why he seems to have just fucked off into irrelevance.
>mfw I realize Biscuit serves no other purpose in the show but to be Orga's foil and now that there's no need to question him on anything he just doesnt show up, at all.
>>
>>13728191
>No interest for the characters directly translates to no interest for the series as a whole
Uninteresting characters usually translates to little interest for the series, when the rest fails to deliver as well it directly translates to no interest for the series as a whole.
>>
File: eternal.jpg (105KB, 800x423px) Image search: [Google]
eternal.jpg
105KB, 800x423px
>>
>>13728469
That just looks weird. It doesn't fit.
>>
File: mobile_worker.jpg (59KB, 780x458px) Image search: [Google]
mobile_worker.jpg
59KB, 780x458px
>>
>>13728425
Somewhere down the line, I imagine the execs will eventually get fed up with the home audience's complaints.
>there's not enough exposition
>there's too much exposition
>you know what, screw it, just support UC OVAs, we don't care any more
>>
>>13728482
>>13728482
Yeah because every anime that comes out is either g reco or ibo right?
>>
>>13728435
>all BDs have mecha in the covers
>mecha are barely relevant in the anime
>>
How did we go from this to that >>13728435?
>>
>>13728503
Colors are for children, says anime experts everywhere.
>>
>>13728503
Tomino's dancing daughter is not involved with IBO, of course.
And the only people from IBO that would really be appropriate to show dancing like that would be Turbo Nazi and Amiga Orca. I'm sure there are plenty of shippers who'd like to see Mika and Orga dancing, but do you really want to see Akihiro doing ballet?
The Reco characters are all ditzy enough for a series of dancing BD covers, IBO's characters are too serious for that.
>>
>>13728503
>tfw we'll never get more of Mashner's delicious design
It hurts. She needs doujins.
>>
>>13728284
Looks like he's into MILFs.
>>
>>13728535
If IBOs covers were accurate they wouldn't have MS on but Kudelia crying about being useless on them in different outfits
>>
>>13728524
Okay I'm going to fuck off. I'm fucking off. Once I fuck off I will no longer be in the thread. Do you understand the implications of me fucking off? It means I close the tab and can no longer read your posts. In fact I would read nobodies posts. Fucking off has a long history in 4chan where...

>7 minutes later I fuck off and nothing in the thread changes but you get reminded that I fucked off every ten minutes afterwards
>>
>>13728565
ORUUUFENNZZZZ NAMIDAAAA
>>
I had so much hope ;__;
Remember when we were all going to get /fit/ and and watch the show shirtless
The shows made about as much progress as I've made gains
>>
>>13728597
It's okay. but the pacing is killing any hype for the show. Fucking Destiny had people back on earth by the 8th episode. Good God, this is slow, and for a two-cour show, nothing barely happens.
>>
>>13728524
Remember when all the G Recos fucked off?
>>
>>13728503
The funny thing is that despite having mecha on the cover IBO barely shows them. This whole thing is completely missing its priorities.
>>
>>13728597
>Remember when we were all going to get /fit/ and and watch the show shirtless
Those shitty orphans fighting shirtless was probably the peak of the show.
>>
File: apply yourself.jpg (253KB, 650x1950px) Image search: [Google]
apply yourself.jpg
253KB, 650x1950px
>>13728524
>>
>>13728524
Get GENKI.
>>
File: 1451905134921.webm (322KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1451905134921.webm
322KB, 1280x720px
YEEEEEAAAAART
>>
>>13728600
>the pacing is killing any hype for the show.
That and the shit characters, shit writing and shit action sequences.
>>
>>13728685
yeah. seriously, some of AGE Gen2's battle sequences look better.
>>
>>13728684
>the universe is actually shifting around Barbatos to give the impression that it's moving around
>>
>>13728691
Aha! So Professor Farnsworth is the one who created Ahab Waves!
>>
>>13728708
BAD NEWS EVERYONE!
>>
>>13728284
He's so manly, those two girls can't resist being away from him. Threesome time
>>
File: AGE 2 FIGHT.webm (3MB, 854x480px) Image search: [Google]
AGE 2 FIGHT.webm
3MB, 854x480px
>>13728689
AGE as a whole had much better production than IBO.
>>
File: 1451296802212.jpg (120KB, 929x640px) Image search: [Google]
1451296802212.jpg
120KB, 929x640px
>>13728284
I want him to NTR Why with those two at least.
>>
>>13728811
That's from Memory of Eden
>>
Why are the action sequences so brief and the dialogue sections so drawn out?
I really want to like IBO, but the dialogue sequences aren't even well written.
>>
>>13728898
Likely no budget and no talent.
>>
>>13728469
I want to give it to other MS
>>
>>13728982
I'd add at the core IBO is just not a project of passion. It isn't like some shows where it is flawed but you can see the creator really wanted to do something, there just isn't much love and thought put in here. The base concepts are fine but that's about it
>>
>>13728811
So AGE loyalists, how does it feel that everyone has moved onto to shitting on IBO instead of AGE?
>>
>>13729018
>AGE loyalists
Do these people even exist?
>>
>>13729018
Everyone was never "shitting" on AGE, AGE was mostly ignored because no one really watched it.
The better question would be
>So, G-Reco loyalists, how does it feel that everyone has moved onto to shitting on IBO instead of G-Reco?

Since G-Reco was a much larger targeting for shitting on than AGE.
Even then though, G-Reco STILL gets the vast majority of the hate and shitting on of any Gundam series pretty much everywhere you look online and IRL, moreso than IBO does now or even SEED.
>>
>>13729009
>I'd add at the core IBO is just not a project of passion
If you were to ask me I'd say IBO became an agenda project with Okada doing her poorly thought essay on the human condition to see just how unGundam they could make a Gundam show with Banrise money.

>It isn't like some shows where it is flawed but you can see the creator really wanted to do something
Logos comes to mind.
>>
File: GURDOLIN.gif (41KB, 590x691px) Image search: [Google]
GURDOLIN.gif
41KB, 590x691px
>>13729018
>AGE loyalists
I despised AGE but IBO makes me appreciate more some of the things it gave us.
>>
>>13729100
I don't remember /m/ making a collage of raging and hate post about G-Reco. But I clearly remember two of those for AGE.
I don't even remember Japanese gunota refusing to buy G-Reco BDs, but I remember very well AGE Bds bombing.

Maybe you should try harder next time.
>>
>>13729117
>Okada doing her poorly thought essay on the human condition
Not really, it barely discusses the human condition. The bits that could be called that are normal melodramatic story beats just done badly. She is also barely writing the show

>to see just how unGundam they could make a Gundam
Again not really. It is just a generic mech show and is not going out of it's way to be ungundam. there just isn't the thought put in for that to really be the point
>>
>>13728618
Won't happen. Pro/Anti reco is the new RobotechX/MacrossX. Every thread about Gundam is going to have this bickering shoved into it for years.
>>
>>13729184
That's genuinely a sad thought for me.
>>
>>13729184
I honestly don't understand why G-reco became such a shitposting target.
>>
>>13729184
>>13729187
Maybe if idiots stopped responding to all the troll posts it wouldn't be

>>13729200
Very split opinion on the show lead to people easily shitposting
>>
>>13729200
1 - people being annoying about sales numbers before the show aired
2 - as Tomino said himself, people expecting regular Gundam from it would not understand it
3 - paying attention is too hard for many

It's a show that brought a lot of attention on itself before it aired.
>>
IBO is an abomination.
>>
>>13729278
AKA a bunch of A/Z fans who were butthurt that no one on /m/ gives a shit for the show
>>
>>13729200
If it worked for Valvrave, it would certainly work for a real Gundam.
>>
>>13728811
>>13728843
I just finished the first arc, should I watch Memory of Eden instead of the regular episodes?
>>
>>13728453
>>13728469
>>13728475
is this the new addon kit
>>
>>13728684
They going to have to fix that in the Blu-Ray release.
>>
>>13729497
Yeah, I didn't realise that the whole thing was Mildred in just one color though
>>
>>13728843
That Webm is from the Memory of Eden but that scene itself is in Episode 20 of Gundam Age.
>>
>>13729463
Definitely watch Memory of Eden.
>>
of course the ibo thread is dead

Costco is serious business guys
>>
File: 1452414513597.jpg (166KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1452414513597.jpg
166KB, 1280x720px
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: 1452414526902.jpg (36KB, 854x480px) Image search: [Google]
1452414526902.jpg
36KB, 854x480px
>>
>>13731307
People already hated the show. The week break killed it. The new opening and ending are inferior to the old by a whole lot and nothing happened again. This show is shit.

Seriously. Changing the ending was literally changing the best part of the show.
>>
>>13731319
Is he gonna eat it?
>>
>>13728684
AIIEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>13729463
If you're gonna watch AGE, watch all of it.
>>
File: 650.jpg (299KB, 1440x900px) Image search: [Google]
650.jpg
299KB, 1440x900px
Remember when this thing was announced and people were going full hype?
>STEALING OTHER MECH'S PARTS
>ITS GONNA EAT THE ENEMY MECH AND EVOLVE
>ITS LIKE MEGAMAN HOLY SHIT
>METAL AS FUCK
and then all they do is just replacing the shoulders
>>
>>13731348
>Remember when this thing was announced and people were going full hype?
No? I remember people being wary of Nagai and Okada's involvement and for good reason.
>>
>>13731348
People also thought there would be robots in the show!
>>
File: 1452415616501.jpg (187KB, 1440x810px) Image search: [Google]
1452415616501.jpg
187KB, 1440x810px
QUALITY 1
>>
File: 1452415820645.jpg (250KB, 1440x810px) Image search: [Google]
1452415820645.jpg
250KB, 1440x810px
>>13731357
QUALITY 2
>>
>>13731359
>>13731357
Neither of these really look that bad to be honest
>>
>>13731363
Its must be tough being blind and stupid.
>>
>>13731357
My blocky ugly mech.

>>13731359
This one is alright. Mostly.
>>
>>13731357
>another Graze
>NotJerid got NotGarma's mech

Oh, come on, can they get any lazier than this?
>>
>>13731363
Looks normal when compared to OreTwintails or something, but looks trash to literally any other currently airing chinese cartoon out there.
>>
>>13731314
KIRABOSHI
>>
File: 14b.png (171KB, 360x600px) Image search: [Google]
14b.png
171KB, 360x600px
>>13731314
>>
File: fm41677.jpg (470KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
fm41677.jpg
470KB, 1280x720px
>>13731424
hint: eyebrow
>>
>>13731314
AHAHAHAHAHA
What the fuck. Just fuck. Damn it.
>>
>>13731355
this ;_;
>>
File: 1452417206560.gif (2MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1452417206560.gif
2MB, 480x270px
>>13731428
Yeah thats McGillis, if is not him I be surprised
>>
>>13731439
DM Edgia colors?
>>
>>13731439
It's red? Huh. I was expecting it to be blue and black, like a Brave Commander type.
>>
>>13731439
>gespenst ears
>>
File: GTekketsu01.jpg (25KB, 200x273px) Image search: [Google]
GTekketsu01.jpg
25KB, 200x273px
Did the BDs fix the quality?
>>
>>13724380
>After the colony ordeal Tekkadan finally will drop to Earth but the colony has lost the means to do it. Then, a certain someone contacts Tekkadan to help them.
I saw "colony" and "drop" and got excited, then I was like "oh.."
>>
>>
>>13731482
Who the fuck is that?
>>
File: unjewdelia.jpg (54KB, 330x330px) Image search: [Google]
unjewdelia.jpg
54KB, 330x330px
>>
>>13731314
And people claim this breaks the mold for gundam kek.
>>
>>13731359
Barbatos looks so fuck ugly now.
>>
>>13731497
That's the new Gusion, anon.
>>
>>13731359
>>13731357
What is this shit. Did the budget run out already?
>>
>>13731503
This is even worse.
>>
>>13731497
That's the Gusion anon. I hope Guts pilots it
>>
>that mask
Laziest Char concept since AGE and Greco.
>>
>>13731516
>but it comes with a wig!
>>
>>13731505
that's your hand draw fucking shades
>>
>>13731516
>Greco
Found the retard
>>
>>13731428
>>13731424
So he dyed his hair?
>>
Why did Bandai market this series so much holy shit. It's starting to oversaturate at this point. Did they forget AGE's 130%?
>>
>>13731482
Teiwaz - lots of Hyakurens
>>
>>13731534
A wig
>>
>>13731482
>we want the gundam audience now
>>
>>13731482
Naze had 3 pilots and now it shows only two. Is Lafter dead?
>>
File: cap.png (963KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
cap.png
963KB, 1280x720px
So there is a fifth form.
I hope the new weapon is as cool as the mace
>>
>>13731535
Why would you care? It's not your money.
>>
>>13731549
I was right that 3 new MS's are Barbatos upgrade, Hyakuren and Gjallahorn's new mobile suit - OP has shown it's turquoise.
>>
File: Animage.jpg (134KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Animage.jpg
134KB, 768x1024px
>>
File: Animedia.jpg (128KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Animedia.jpg
128KB, 1024x768px
>>
>>13731482
Is the new woman suppose to represent their Haman or Padme (Star Wars)?
>>
>>13731482
What happened to the character designs? They seemed grounded at first, even hitler or rat teeth looked sort of normal. Now we are full on ANIME

Also anyone get the feeling they were told be more gundam?
>>
The new opening is directed by the Aldnoah Zero guy.

Almost 80% of the shots in the new Gundam OP are lifted from Aldnoah.

This is a kek of super epic proportions. Gundam had to rip off Aldnoah.

Gundam is truly dead.
>>
>>13731549
inb4 those are piledivers
>>
>>13731568
......thats some pretty horrible photoshop
>>
>>13729126
>I don't remember /m/ making a collage of raging and hate post about G-Reco
No one needs to, you can just go on /m/, /a/, MAL, ANN and see it yourself. Stupid G-Rectard.
>>
File: 1452413205717.jpg (476KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1452413205717.jpg
476KB, 1920x1080px
>>13731609
>Almost 80% of the shots in the new Gundam OP are lifted from Aldnoah.
Oh, so that wasn't just me. I thought these shots somewhere else.
>>
>>13731568
That ice cream is a mosaic away from being lewd.
>>
>>13731617
>you can just go on /m/, /a/, MAL, ANN and see it yourself.
Same places that LOVED Age, right?
>>
>>13731624
They didn't.
But they hated G-Reco more than AGE, and claiming otherwise is fucking stupid.
>>
>>13731482
Someone suggested that the new woman might the one asks Tekkadan's help in one of the episodes.
>>
>>13731628
>and claiming otherwise is fucking stupid.
Numbers don't lie.
Go get the BD sales and let's see which series is hated more.
>>
>>13731629
>inb4 she's notHaman
>>
>>13731632
Let's just ignore how G-Reco was critically panned by just about everyone, including fucking Tomino, and has the lowest score of any Gundam on just about every single review site on the internet.
The only reason AGE didn't sell wasn't because people hated it, no one cared about it, you stupid fucking Tominofag.
>>
Is IBO really so dull that trolls need to go back to greco hating?
>>
>>13731638
>Let's just ignore how G-Reco was critically panned by just about everyone, including fucking Tomino,
Its getting really easy to weed out G-Reco detractors these days parading false info from ANN as always.
>>
>>13731641
Pretty much, telling IBO fans the series is shit is like telling WWE fans that it's not real rasslin and they should be watching UFC
>>
>>13731645
>>13731641
>G-rectumlickers going on full damage control

So you can't even disprove the fact that G-Reco is the most hated Gundam series on the internet, you just have to resort to meme posting and claiming "t-troll!"
>>
>>13731638
>The only reason AGE didn't sell wasn't because people hated it, no one cared about it,
Are you trying to rewrite history?
>>
>>13731650
Ah, it's you again
>>
>[HorribleSubs] Mobile Suit Gundam - Iron-Blooded Orphans - 14 [720p].mkv
Time for more bad
>>
>>13731653
Are you trying to rewrite facts by claiming that /m/ hates AGE more than Reco?

Do you even browse this board?
>>
>>13731656
waiting for 480 as this show isn't worth the internets. Not like I'll miss any amazing animation
>>
>>13731658
Do you? You seem a little bit of touch with reality.
>>
>>13731659
>not waiting for the kissanime stream
>>
File: 1449506415686.jpg (71KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
1449506415686.jpg
71KB, 1366x768px
>>13731638

http://www.amazon.co.jp/gp/product/B00MVJU2WE?ie=UTF8&at=&force-full-site=1&ref_=aw_bottom_links

http://www.amazon.co.jp/gp/product/B005TH0ZJA?ie=UTF8&at=&force-full-site=1&ref_=aw_bottom_links

Yeah man, people sure didn't fucking hate AGE and G-Reco was panned by everyone I mean one is just the worst performing Gundam of all time and the other is just hated by stupid westerners, who is Japan to judge a nation that thinks SEED and Wing are good.
>>
>thread

like clockwork, this wouldnt be a problem if you guys would just stop responding
>>
File: BEST GIRL.jpg (63KB, 960x539px) Image search: [Google]
BEST GIRL.jpg
63KB, 960x539px
Thank god she's still alive
>>
ORUUUUUUUUFANNNNNS
>>
I fucking hate AGE,00 and RECO.
IBO is more worth than these shit.
>>
>>13731675
Here's your reply
>>
>>13731666
>SEED and Wing are good.
but they are
>>
>>13731679
If this was an anime, everybody in the room would suddenly fall over
>>
>>13728204
That's what they said about Try.
>>
OFN but I just started watching IBO the other day, watching episode 3 now. All I'ma say is that it's nice to finally have a protag that doesn't pussyfoot around. Zent asking mikazuki to kill him, and mikazuki doing it without hesitation is exactly the resolve most gundam..hell, most anime protags are missing.

Mikazuki is the hero we all deserve.
>>
File: just ein things.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
just ein things.png
1MB, 1280x720px
>>13731674
>>
File: 54476294_p0.png (732KB, 904x1722px) Image search: [Google]
54476294_p0.png
732KB, 904x1722px
>>13731679
All Gundams are good bro. Why can't everyone just get along?

>Select all images with stained glass.
>>
>>13731638
>panned by just about everyone, including fucking Tomino,

Please stop believing the bullshit reports by Kotaku-tier Yaraon who misquoted Tomino really out of context.

Tomino was quoting /other/ people who were critical of G-Reco - but Yaraon wrote their article: "Tomino speaks criticism of G-Reko!!!"

And of course every fucking moron on /m/ and western speaking anime circles take Yaraon's word as gospel and never bother to do their own research.
>>
are they setting up Atra and Biscuit?
>>
File: biscuit.jpg (113KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
biscuit.jpg
113KB, 1280x720px
>>13731717
for what purpose?
>>
>>13731696
> All Gundams are good bro. Why can't everyone just get along?

You want a flower with your understanding?
>>
File: umo1.png (304KB, 850x450px) Image search: [Google]
umo1.png
304KB, 850x450px
>this episode
>this opening
fucken loving this series
>>
File: X3v8YmV.jpg (408KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
X3v8YmV.jpg
408KB, 1280x720px
It's called Grimgerde and uses the Vakyrja Frame
>>
File: 31.jpg (116KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
31.jpg
116KB, 1280x720px
>Atra's character in a nutshell
>>
>>13731482
if you showed me just the first two frames and said they were doing a new macross series that is hand drawn i'd believe it
>>
File: 32.jpg (112KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
32.jpg
112KB, 1280x720px
So subtle, Okada-sama!
>>
File: IBO.jpg (319KB, 1267x650px) Image search: [Google]
IBO.jpg
319KB, 1267x650px
>>
>>13731738
My sides. 10/10
>>
>>13731738
Are they going for the Berserk audience now??
>>
File: 673435883.jpg (17KB, 215x235px) Image search: [Google]
673435883.jpg
17KB, 215x235px
>>13731738
>>
at least the OST is pretty good..
>>
>>13731738
I KNEW HAVING AKIHIRO ON THE SHIP WAS A BAD IDEA
>>
>>13731749
I've noticed it isn't used all that well though. Only the First ED was used really well to add to a scene
>>
>>13731754
That first ED is really something special, I love how it brings things back to the sound/feel of the OP/ED's from the 80's.
>>
>>13731772
>sound/feel of the OP/ED's from the 80's.
No they don't. Have you watched any OP/EDs from the 80s. At best the ED is a slower song so it is sort of going for a similar thing but it still doesn't sound like an 80s ED
>>
File: heart pounding action.jpg (165KB, 727x440px) Image search: [Google]
heart pounding action.jpg
165KB, 727x440px
>>
File: fufumitan.png (1MB, 1898x1200px) Image search: [Google]
fufumitan.png
1MB, 1898x1200px
awww shit
>>
>>13731772
I hope you don't mean the Gundam OP/EDs from the 80's.
Because these are the OPs of the series that started in the 80s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YGBw4uCZ4hA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XSycojV_L1A
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2RQrA6u7GFI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DiiK5YABzmU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dNjf0OeMCkA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eh0p6GukD_c
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XfVjQ8E3-cc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6FzK_c9ziF8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YSiiwFZbI3U
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MFKFkEXIJpE

It'd be a real stretch to say the Orphans Namida has the same feel and sound as any of these.
>>
>>13731776
>this much bullshit is so little space
How come Okada fooled everyone so easily?
>>
As someone who watches lots of Okada and seen her best. I don't really feel her style so much in this show.
>>
>>13731782
She didn't, even /a/ is pretty meh on this episode. I think the break really killed a lot of interest as it really showed how little there was to give a fuck about
>>
I GIVE UP.
GUNDAM IS DEAD.
I THOUGHT NIPS WERE SO TIGHT WITH THEIR HONOR AND RESPECT SHIT.
RIP IN PEACE 1979-1999.
GOODNIGHT SWEET PRINCE.
>>
>>13731786
Yugioh on the other hand benefited from the break because of all the hype it generated.
>>
>>13731777

>The actual intrigue is left to freeze frame shots

God damn it IBO.
>>
File: CUul1zSUwAEWpdd.jpg (66KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
CUul1zSUwAEWpdd.jpg
66KB, 600x450px
>>13731786
funny how the break greatly enhanced one other Okada show.
>>
>>13727230

Seconded. It was driving pretty fast yet steady at first, but things just slowed down pretty bad lately.
>>
File: even useless at that.png (744KB, 931x527px) Image search: [Google]
even useless at that.png
744KB, 931x527px
Kudelia is even bad at sleeping

>>13731795
Which really shows the difference. That actually has shit going on to get people invested, IBO had to throw a kiss at the end which was the only bit people latched onto
>>
>>13731731
This looks like sex
>>
>>13731731

Unf.
>>
File: quality bridge.png (444KB, 451x493px) Image search: [Google]
quality bridge.png
444KB, 451x493px
>>
>Actually I have a brother
>who coincidentally works for the exact same company that

I give up. See you all next week.
>>
>>13731568
>this dick is so delicious
>>
>>13731609
Comparison video when?
>>
>>13731638
You need a hobby that's not shitposting in your life anon.
>>
>>13731482
Who will be kimaris' pilot? Is it the new white hair lady?
>>
>>13731656
Same as for AGE, I'm backlogging it until it's over. It's just too appalling to follow on a weekly basis.
>>
>Mars actually has it bad
>colonies actually have it bad
>None have done anything bad
>even the space mafia we don't see do anything bad
>Earth is actually super nice and filled with rich assholes
Zeon was right the series
>>
>>13731836
yeah, thats what i do from now on too, this episode was just another boring shitfest like always
>>
>>13731823
If Savarin doesn't work at this GN Trading thing, I'll eat my hat.
>>
>>13731777
I swear Bandai only cares about english text when they want to sell a show to the US, like in 00s case.
>>
>>13731314

To be fair he's actually wearing a wig so this disguise is already more convincing than 90% of masked villains
>>
>>13731834
Already confirmed to be Gaelio. New lady will pilot Doven Wolf Graze
>>
>>13731852
i hope the new MS will look promising as it is.
>>
>>13731841
>even the space mafia we don't see do anything bad

gunpla mafia > space mafia
>>
File: 1451627175553.jpg (29KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1451627175553.jpg
29KB, 640x480px
>Ei Aoki directed the new Gundam Tekketsu OP
>>
>>13731882
should have told him to stick to a/z
>>
>>13731619

WTF Is this bullshit
>>
>>13731619
do a shot comparison, i never watched a/z
>>
>>13731891
Stick to A/Z faggot
>>
>We found your weapons so everyone hands up
>No *bends down to grab weapons and stands back up* we are going to start shooting right after I finish this sentence so could easily be shot right now....................*opens fire*
Who trained these guards?
>>
>>13731899
>Okada writing
>>
>>13731899
>cut to tekkadan talking so we dont have to show it
theyre also standing between gallahorn and the workers, howd did they not get shot
>>
>>13731944
Plot Armor.
>>
>>13731944
Why did they think it was a good time to call about it?

>Hey lets not get involved
>Were there when the guard deployed and were the ones making the shipment
>After the fight are now completely involved
>>
>>13731314
Its eyeholes actually open and close.
>>
As a /a/non, who occassionally browses /m/ (since G-Reco), /a/ is a shit place for discussing mecha.

Like, holy shit. When it comes to mecha their taste is absolutely disgusting. Though fuck you, /m/, for not like Concrete Revolutio, you pieces of shit
>>
>>13731898
no seriously, why the hell would they even go to that route of giving the people more proof that the shows are somewhat similar.
>>
Maybe the masked guy will actually be NotChar's brother who he hasn't seen since they were kids but now has turned evil

They'll have to fight him and Mika's brother who he hasn't seen since they were kids but now has turned evil and Orga's SISTER who he hasn't seen since they were kids but now has turned evil
>>
File: IBO episode 14.webm (3MB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
IBO episode 14.webm
3MB, 400x225px
For people who don't want to waste their time.
>>
File: 35.jpg (160KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
35.jpg
160KB, 1280x720px
>people are plotting to kill her
>she knows it
>she wants to go shopping

Is she retarded or is there going to be a twist about her motivation by the end of the episode?
>>
>>13732047
>meerspin.gif
It'll happen to Fumitan. I swear it's gonna happen.
>>
>>13732047
That whole bit just felt badly done to me. Kudelia being so blunt about wanting to just go shopping and then it just being okay we need to send enough characters to make a few scenes so everyone just says they want to

Also never mind assassins wouldn't normal people recognise her and crowd her etc? Or were they just told her name and no picture because.
>>
>>13732061
She's not in-hiding, Gjallarhorn can't openly make a move in the middle of a city.
>>
>>13732061
>Or were they just told her name and no picture because.
Those dudes thought Merribit was Kudelia, so I think this is it.
>>
>>13732070
We've seen they've had no problem with public stunts before in protests and they can link her to the arms being traded

>>13732072
Then they know her general height and hair colour at least. If not that's stupid. Not even having a video of one of her speeches is stupid for many reasons. Were they just told hey there is this chick and she says go on guys and they all got big hard ons for her?
>>
>>13732081
She has no idea about the arms and it was painstakingly explained to you this episode that they have now left the lawless provincial territories where anyone can pull stunts like that.
>>
File: 36.jpg (190KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
36.jpg
190KB, 1280x720px
>wanting to see QUALITY faces
These guys, so meta!
>>
>>13732087
>She has no idea
She should know that tricks could happen. She has been a major figure for a while so even if she is just a figurehead or whatever she should know walking about like that can easily cause an issue. She also know that the Gjallarhorn have tried to attacker her 3 times now and she is in their territory

> painstakingly explained to you this episode that they have now left the lawless provincial territories
Mars has no laws what so ever? But laws has not stopped there being political assassinations. Hell they can just declare her a rebel or claim she has done any number of things and must be arrested

The plots works on characters being stupid
>>
>>13731439
>MFW Biscuit Brother
>>
god damn this episode was like non-stop mecha action!
>>
>>13731957
>Though fuck you, /m/, for not like Concrete Revolutio
/m/ still hasn't forgiven Aikawa for Eureka 7 AO and to add insult to injury he ruined Garo as well with Crimson Moon.
>>
>>13732329
I liked AO but yeah Crimson Moon is awful.

Though with Concrete Revolutio you have to understand that Seiji Mizushima is the director, which made it not suck.
>>
>>13732031
>not a single mecha scene
Do they want to sell those plamos or what?
>>
>>13732597
I don't know anymore. I'm currently waiting for the HGCE Impulse, but I haven't heard of news besides the announcement.
>>
>>13732597
you'll take your costco shoot out and you'll like it
>>
does anyone have that screencap edit from g reco where it says gb2 aldnoah zero
>>
File: 1427853972531.png (87KB, 219x248px) Image search: [Google]
1427853972531.png
87KB, 219x248px
>>13733527
>>
>>13733540
The other one; where it's an edit of those ending screens where Tomino would put some random message like "watch it even if you dont like it!" or whatever
>>
>>13733551
Oh, that one. I don't think I saved it.
>>
File: stick to az faggot.png (2MB, 1346x758px) Image search: [Google]
stick to az faggot.png
2MB, 1346x758px
>>13733551
I made both of them
>>
>>13733627
Thanks, but there was a better one. With a blacker background... dammit, I wish I'd saved it
>>
>>13733627
It is not this one. He is asking with the one with the black background and official subs style.
>>
File: A.Z.jpg (228KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
A.Z.jpg
228KB, 1920x1080px
>>
>>13733666
Thanks
>>
>>13733666
This is close but still not the one i was looking for... somebody's gotta have it, it used to be spammed in like every g reco thread
>>
File: 1451261982504.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1451261982504.png
1MB, 1280x720px
>>13733540
I'm not sure if it is funnier having noredo say it or Bellri shouting these >>13733627 >>13733666 super genki
>>
File: B-aWPJhIcAAYNZQ.jpg large.jpg (16KB, 540x281px) Image search: [Google]
B-aWPJhIcAAYNZQ.jpg large.jpg
16KB, 540x281px
This
>>
>>13725436
Well aside from the Space Pirates and a few Ghajhorn grunts there has been a lack of antagonists.

Though the show does have good mech designs, and the soundtrack is not the worst I've heard.
>>
>>13734314
We've had
CGS evil adults +Hitler
That first Gjallarhorn guy
Guy who got the Turbines to work for him
And space pirates
Kudelia's evil old man from a rape doujin
and now Carnival Char

That is a pretty big cross-section to say the villains are terrible and are made to look silly evil
>>
>>13731899
Fumitan's and Bisket's brother's memo seems to indicate that this may all be a GH plot, possibly a false flag to stamp out any anti-earth rebellion by fucking up the rebels? Would explain why the Rebels only got Mobile Workers
>>
File: destroy all vermin.png (492KB, 602x566px) Image search: [Google]
destroy all vermin.png
492KB, 602x566px
>>13724380
Talk about disgusting filth
Thread posts: 368
Thread images: 62

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.