[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Here's your Gurren Lagann restart

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 4_2016010720003536a.png (206KB, 630x596px) Image search: [Google]
4_2016010720003536a.png
206KB, 630x596px
Here's your Gurren Lagann restart
>>
>>13720797
Relegated to the lowly station it deserves
>>
About the best thing we could hope for, other than a new video game. The show is already perfect the way it is.
>>
why don't they just make a show about salarymen fighting with robots controlled by pachinko or something
>>
I knew it
>>
>>13720812
>showcases and fellates all the worst parts of SR shows
>perfect
>>
File: 1427049057388.png (90KB, 680x425px) Image search: [Google]
1427049057388.png
90KB, 680x425px
>>13720820
>>
>>13720820
>real robot fags
>>
>>13720797
Nobody didn't think it wasn't going to be Pachinko.
>>
>>13720812
>Gurren Lagann
>Perfect

How can a show that hinges on an entirely unexplained plothole be considered perfect?
>>
>>13720823
>states fact that you dislike
>must be bait
>>13720850
It's not my fault reals are the only thing that truly managed to salvage mecha into something vaguely mediocre instead of shit with bits of mediocrity in it.
>>
>>13721253
>vague unfounded notions that lack context and specific references or citations is considered fact now

Cool.
>>
>>13721490
Have you not watched the fucking show? It has all the bad aspects of SRs that anybody with any semblance of taste in writing would hate without any of the good ones. Or at least very, very few. And the fact that it revels in that stuff, unlike other SR series that got smart and learned to take things wholesale from RR series due to them being better, is like watching a dog roll around in its own shit.
>>
>>13721518
I too can make vague remarks that can be equally applied to every piece of media in existence due in part to the terribly defined criticism of indistinct elements.
>>
>>13721574
This is like trying to talk to somebody about world history when all they're done is watch one of those weird vampire movies about Abraham Lincoln, goddamn.
>>
>>13721587
You're not even trying to make sense anymore.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.