[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Gundam Crossbone Artist fucking did a Dancouga Manga Was

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: 001.jpg (408KB, 1034x1300px) Image search: [Google]
001.jpg
408KB, 1034x1300px
The Gundam Crossbone Artist fucking did a Dancouga Manga

Was anyone aware of it?
>>
File: 062.png (337KB, 900x1300px) Image search: [Google]
062.png
337KB, 900x1300px
The mech is kinda cool
>>
>>13718826
We don't want to talk much about Hasegawa
He gives us nightmares.
>>
>>13718826
If you mean dancouga Burn, it's kind of infamous around here.
>>
File: 1303415333230.jpg (348KB, 891x1300px) Image search: [Google]
1303415333230.jpg
348KB, 891x1300px
>>13718826
Yes. We even has a thread of the first chapter dumped.

But no one was interested in translating it. There's also dispute as to whether or not it was canon alongside Dancouga and Nova. Someone said it's a parody sequel, whatever that means.
>>
>>13718862
>But no one was interested in translating it.
Pretty sure someone actually DID finish scanlating it.

It's...it's a very Hasegawa take on a super robot series.
>>
Yes and I really like this manga, its like a pocket getter robo go without the great art.

Also, I am looking for this manga, the MU says its complete, but I cant find it.

https://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=55974
>>
>>13719027
>>13719353
http://oppai-missile.blogspot.com/search/label/burn
Here you go
>like a pocket getter robo go without the great art
I don't think I'd call it that
>>
>>13718826
Hell yes I knew about Dancouga BURN. It's not the greatest manga ever, but it's so delightfully grimderp that I have to like it. (Like, seriously, you can tell that the first volume is trying so hard to be gritty, but it just ends up looking silly, so much so that it sort of drops that by the second half... which is actually legitimately kind of dark. Still has a major villain being a crossdressing insane guy.)

That said, how did you not know about most of Hasegawa's works? The guy does old Super Robot stuff all the time, things like God Bird and its sequels that give all four of the Nagahama Romance Series + their Episode Zero (Raideen) some upgrades.

>>13718862
Uh, no, the ENTIRE MANGA was scanlated by Oppai-Missile like two years ago.
>>
>>13719658
>That said, how did you not know about most of Hasegawa's works? The guy does old Super Robot stuff all the time, things like God Bird and its sequels that give all four of the Nagahama Romance Series + their Episode Zero (Raideen) some upgrades.
To be fair to the anon, Dancouga Burn is literally the only non-Gundam manga of Hasegawa's that's been scanlated. Not even HappyScans is doing anything with those, to my knowledge.
>>
>>13718826
You're kinda slow Rick Masters
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.