[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /m/ think of ArmA 3? The near-future versions of existing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

File: arma3_releasedate_screenshot_02.jpg (819KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
arma3_releasedate_screenshot_02.jpg
819KB, 1280x800px
What does /m/ think of ArmA 3? The near-future versions of existing military vehicles make me harder than luna-titanium.
>>
>>
File: ttp3_485.jpg (81KB, 640x250px) Image search: [Google]
ttp3_485.jpg
81KB, 640x250px
>>
File: Vehicles_-_ArmA_3_-_Light_Armor.jpg (57KB, 590x219px) Image search: [Google]
Vehicles_-_ArmA_3_-_Light_Armor.jpg
57KB, 590x219px
>>
>>13715248
I hated it. ARMA should stick to cold war gone hot scenarios and contemporary warfare. They should have just made it a spinoff or something instead of a main game.
Also where the fuck is muh F-35, how did the Iranians manage to pull a GSG style blob on the middle east, why does the NATO coalition use an Israeli MBT, why does the US use some 6.5 mm caseless non-AR variant in the 2020's?
>>
I'm stuck on the first mission of Adapt.
>>
>>13715248
Vehicles played it too fucking safe and are largely uninspiring. The only vehicle I enjoyed was the CSAT gunship, that's about it.

Seriously? The fucking Merkava is the NATO MBT?
>>
>>13715248
I wish my computer wasn't a potato so I could run it and play it with a friend of mine who plays it, looks like fun when I've seen him play it DESU.
>>
>>13717020
>why does the NATO coalition use an Israeli MBT,

>>13715297
>Seriously? The fucking Merkava is the NATO MBT?

Licensing issues, I think. Also, the Merkava is a pretty good tank (in my opinion, at least better than the Abrams, Leclerc and Ariete). And Israel shares technology with NATO all the time: Rafael makes the LITENING targeting pods and ATGM Spike missiles.

>Also where the fuck is muh F-35
Good riddance. The JSF is a fucking piece of shit. Get that through your thick skull, dumbass.
>>
>>13717449
>The JSF is a fucking piece of shit. Get that through your thick skull, dumbass.
You're the dumbass arund here friendo.
Like it or not, the JSF should have been included in a game about NEAR FUTURE warfare, especially as they showed it off in pre release screenshots.
>>
File: 1421648336392.png (32KB, 506x615px) Image search: [Google]
1421648336392.png
32KB, 506x615px
>>13717449
>JSF is a fucking piece of shit
>Merkava better than Abrams
u wot m8
>>
>>13717449
Merkava isn't tank, is infantry vehicle of fighting with gun of size too big.

Tank is fine, infantry vehicle of fighting is fine, you fuck it by hollowing out space for fuel and ammunition for extra people to be killed by proud Russian MBT while giving it gun and delusion of fighting proud Russian MBT while American capitalist chuckles softly while refueling Abrams with essential tank personnel.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.