- Cagalli declines to go with Kira, instead she stays, we see Yuna taking control but being foiled by Cagalli and her political supporters.
- Have a scene with Shinn rampaging and raining debris all over an EA city and realizing he done fucked up with his whole berzerker act.
- Have Orb's fleet face the Minerva only once and the Archangel intervenes only once. I don't mind Todoka dying, but regardless of being disabled by the Archangel or being destroyed by the Minerva there shouldn't have been two battles or more.
- Actually have some EA characters who're not oppressed civilians, ignorant civilians, or stupid officers following pimp businessmen.
- Actually, stop wasting paper on those fucking Astray spinoffs set in Destiny's era and actually have a good, solid sidestory, like some tension on the EA with an officer gathering like-minded people under him to launch a massive civil war based in the EuFed region, eventually gaining the support of the other nations that ties into Djibril losing his nuts and sending in the Destroy.
- Actually add some EuFed forces into that fucking scene. It's fucking Berlin, not some ass-backwards North Europe fishing village.
Shit, I can't fix this. At the very least, we need to start with that sorry excuse of a space battleship they call the Minerva - it should look like a sleeker, not prong-y version of the Nazca. The Destiny redesigns are fine but they don't belong in CE when they should be drawing from the GINN heritage. Coordinator rebels should be using SEED MSV models instead of walking retcons. We need more side characters talking about the progression of the stalemate, we need Minerva crew stopping to render impromptu humanitarian aid because it's the right thing to do so Shinn can pick up some selflessness along the way. He sticks with ZAFT all the way until Durandal unveils his Destiny Plan but isn't involved in the Orb conflict which becomes a four-way between EA remnants, Yuna Orb, Cagalli Orb, and ZAFT.
>>13712030 Durandal doesn't attack Lacus, thus the Archangel and Kira don't see ZAFT as an enemy right away, if at all.
Athrun's resolve is set, and instead of returning to ZAFT and flip-flopping back and forth, he stays and ends up marrying Cagalli, which causes tensions between the Seiran family and Athha family. However, Kira in the rebuilt Freedom and the Archangel appear to cement and secure Cagalli's reign.
While the Archangel and Kira are tied up securing Cagalli's rule and her marriage, Minerva is off doing their own things, with most of Destiny focusing on it.
At this time, Eurasia is undergoing many changes, including increasing acceptance of Coordinators, and distancing themselves from the Atlantic Federation due to increasing differences, which serves to both bring in the Minerva and some sympathetic Eurasians, and help focus the story on them.
Durandal doesn't make the same mistake as Patrick, and doesn't hold the world hostage at the end of a superweapon. Even if they don't follow his Destiny plan. Instead, all the territories that ZAFT helped end up finding themselves subject to that plan, which explains why ZAFT was helping everyone out and securing their territories.
Dijibril still serves in the role of token blatantly evil bad guy, but dies an unglamorous death at the hands of the elite ASH team. Of whom are still alive as a result of never attempting a hit on Lacus, and thus instead are used to watch for any escaping submarines from Heaven's Base.
Shinn has a crisis of his own despite becoming the hero of Germany; Stellar is still dying, and while it turns out they're Destined under Durandal's plan, he needs to get her treatment. His desperation ends up having him breach standard protocol and he ends up reaching out to either their Eurasian allies or ORB for assistance, and whatever bit of drama either path takes.
>>13712819 This. If anything, create a third SEED that addresses the issues people have with Destiny. Do a major timeskip or something and have Lacus's leadership and actions put under the scrutiny of history's 20:20.
>>13713532 >L looked at what happened in canon, went "it's all shit", threw it away and did its own thing instead. Z tried to stick to canon but have it somehow make sense instead.
I thought with L, they went "Wow. People want Shinn to join Kira? After everything Kira did to him and the Minerva?" and then had the OG villains interfere in things so Kira wouldn't do what he did in canon.
>>13713748 L pretty much has both casts working together and skips the pointless battles of having them fight against each other. At the "Angel Down" mission, Kira takes a hit meant for Shinn from Iczer-2, and they fight off the Cthulhu instead. When it's time to shoot down the Archangel, they basically fake it, but Rey tattles on everyone in secret. >>13714264 With K, they pretty much skip the majority of the plot of GSD, and just have it that ZAFT is hunting down Kira because Gilbert put a hit out on him or some shit like that. When it's time to go to Berlin, you cut right through ZAFT's squad to do it because they don't want to team up with you, and so on.
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the shown content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content, then use the post's [Report] link! If a post is not removed within 24h contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org with the post's information.