[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone notice that the recent episode of Toqger may have infact

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 9

File: 660px-Cover-toqger.jpg (64KB, 660x360px) Image search: [Google]
660px-Cover-toqger.jpg
64KB, 660x360px
Anyone notice that the recent episode of Toqger may have infact brought back the old "Toqgers are actually children" theory
>>
>>11173243
How so?
>>
>>11173243
I didn't realize this had gone out of favor. I have to catch up!
>>
>>11173265
This is going by their theory that when the town was engulfed by darkness, then they were sent to the trains

the latest episode does indeed obviously show there town being engulfed during the festival, but the toqger are still children

so 2 outcomes

>1. Toqger are indeed kids (in or not in a coma)
>2. The kids were "asleep" for x years, before waking up on lots and lots of trains
>>
>>11173291
I mean

Their flashback ends with their town being engulfed by darkness
>>
>that end of the flash back in the recent episode

holy shit

is it happening?

what if Zeram was actually a reason for the festival? What better way to destroy a out door festival that deals with stars? rain
>>
>>11173243
Okay so controversial opinion ahead:
2QGer a shit.

It's too goofy, and not in a Carranger way, and the mech fights can be pretty phoned in.
>>
File: 208.png (1001KB, 955x957px) Image search: [Google]
208.png
1001KB, 955x957px
>>11173435
>>
>>11173435
Bait or shit taste, can't tell which one.
>>
>>11173404
>The rainbow that Zaram saw was the Toqger's spirits
>>
>>11173243
>Anyone notice that the recent episode of Toqger may have infact brought back the old "Toqgers are actually children" theory

god damn it i thought this theory died a while ago.
>>
File: tumblr_n848ekaGqB1qjacjuo5_500.jpg (32KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n848ekaGqB1qjacjuo5_500.jpg
32KB, 500x281px
>>11173595
>>11173404
>last episode, post-final battle
>The toqgers have already passed on
>Akira is all alone

>"I am sorry my friends, if it were not for me, you would still be here"
>Right's spirit
>Right: Don't think such thought akira, if it weren't for you we wouldn't be friends

>akira smirks
>I'll soon be joining you, as my death is still undecided
>group facepalm
>"i-is he still on that?"
>Akira: but I doubt I would meet you where you have gone, I'll be going down a different path
>akira begins walking down an empty road
>playing the recorder
>>
>>11173611
>god damn it i thought this theory died a while ago.

hence

> the recent episode of Toqger may have infact brought back
>>
>>11173435
This

>>11173441
>>11173450
It's easily the worst sentai bar Akibaranger. Even Hurricaneger is better than this.
>>
who's subbing Toqger anyway?

I haven't followed sentai since Shinkenger
>>
>>11173844
over time
>>
>>11173291
So Mio and Kagura are having their periods without knowing why are they bleeding? hot
>>
>>11173926
>implying two lolis can have periods

we perceive them as adults, but their world probably only sees them as children

this is why no one questions them when they speak "Muh Imagination"
>>
I never heard this theory but after the last episode or two I had an inkling that something like that was happening, so I doubt it's that unlikely.
>>
>>11174072
it was a theory from early Toqger that died down
>>
So like the whole fact that the kid versions of themselves were wearing the exact same clothes as the grown up versions when we first saw them?
>>
>>11174215

I always thought that was pretty damn weird. Like I know it's to show it's obviously the same characters and in any series they'd have somewhat similar clothes but it's literally the same fucking clothing.
>>
>>11174230
>it's literally the same fucking clothing.
>The staff just shrink the cloths/stretch out the cloths between shootings

this is my headcanon
>>
Anyone notice that the recent episode of Toqger decided to have plot?
>>
>>11174296
but hasn't plot been gouing on for the past 2 episodes with Grita?
>>
So Zalgo-Gou when?
>>
obviously take away the coma part, and I think you got something
>>
>>11175923
>Claims his opinion is controversial
>Gets called out on baiting a shitstorm
>NO GUYS IT'S OBJECTIVELY TRUE
Make up your mind.

It's far from great, but at least it's better than Kyoryu.
>>
>>11175960
>better than Kyoryu
What the fuck am I reading. There are people who honestly prefer this tripe over Sambasaurs?
>>
I can't wait for all the butthurt when this turns out to be a false theory. M-MUH FANFICTION!
>>
File: obvious_troll.jpg (153KB, 702x475px) Image search: [Google]
obvious_troll.jpg
153KB, 702x475px
>>11173683
>It's easily the worst sentai bar Akibaranger
>hating on Akibaranger

Most obvious bait of all obvious baits ever made.
>>
>>11176399
Enjoy your weeb anti-sentai shit.
>>
>>11176385
>theories=/=fanfiction
>>
File: 5148032.png (134KB, 537x386px) Image search: [Google]
5148032.png
134KB, 537x386px
>>11176806
>weeb anti-sentai shit.
>akibaranger
>a Sentai praising japanese show
>>
>>11176385
>muh face when it turns out to be true
>>
>>11173435
I'll give you the goofiness, and whether you like the humor or not is going to be a matter of taste, but really, the mech fights are phoned in? After fucking Kyoryuger? They're no 4bus fights, but the absolute worst mech fight this season is about on par with the absolute best mech fight Kyoryu ever did.
>>
>>11173404
I'd like the festival to be something really important, after the one in Gaim turned out to be incidental at best. Maybe it's a ceremony that restrains dark spirits, and the flashback we saw was actually the birth/release of the Shadows after the festival was interrupted.

Maybe the Toqgers' town was where the castle now is.
>>
>>11174254
>the kids are actually the main characters
>they look younger because of perspective tricks and makeup

They do say that makeup can take off 12 years. If the cast is under 20 (and they look younger because Asians), good powder can make them look 6
>>
>>11173683
>Even Hurricaneger is better than this.

What? Hurricaneger is pretty good.
>>
>>11176385
I can't wait for all the backpeddeling when it turns out to be tru,
>>
>>11177478
In order to enjoy the LE RANDOMNESS XD that is Akibaranger you have to be a)japanese or b) a weaboo. Whatever you are you have shit taste for comedy.

And sentai is supposed to be a manly family show about the heroes of Japan, not /a/ crap.
Even the worst power rangers seasons are less insulting to sentai than Akibashit

>>11178090
For all the shows I've seen so far(around 15) Hurricanger is only better than Akibaranger and Toqger.
>>
>>11178074
yeah right

next thing you are going to tell me that Ticket's flesh puppet is actually played by an actor
>>
>>11173291
This sounds like those retarded children's shows copypastas
>>
>>11176380
You know, I did not like Kyoryu, but at least I cared about more of the Kyoryus than the ToQs.

I don't think even King was as annoying as Drama Queen Akira.
>>
>>11178286
>And sentai is supposed to be a manly family show
This is almost as bad as that guy who said super hero movies should be dark and intelligent like Man of Steel and Dark Knight Rises yesterday on /co/.
>>
>>11178361
Going by what we see
>>
>>11178380
So, you posted wrong shit on /co/ and now regret it?
>>
>>11179080
What?
>>
>>11178361
>mfw, Squidward's suicide actually gets an episode dedicated to it in spongebob
>>
File: 1405632815909.jpg (18KB, 210x240px) Image search: [Google]
1405632815909.jpg
18KB, 210x240px
>>11179084
>Implies sentai shouldnt be a family show
>complains about people saying superheroes shouldnt be for kids.
>>
>>11178361
>This sounds like those retarded children's shows copypastas
That's kind of the whole point of the "coma" theory.
>>
>>11178380
But it isn't like Sentai is on the same level as Hamtaro which is definitely a japanese kid's show
>>
>>11179106
Sentai IS a japanese kids show.

I thought sentaifags on /m/ knew at least that.
>>
>>11173243
>>11173291
>>11173298
>Their flashback ends with their town being engulfed by darkness
No it doesn't. That's called 'night'. They concluded it was a "night festival."
>the latest episode does indeed obviously show there town being engulfed during the festival, but the toqger are still children
That is not what it was showing. Merely that the festival was happening at night. The fact that their memories showed them as children was not because that was their most recent memory, but their oldest memory: There is a psychological principal that when you do the same thing many times, your brain does not retain what is the same, only what is different. So for this yearly festival, they would remember the first festival when they were children.

Other than that I think the fact that they are wearing the same clothes as children, is a creative way to distinguish them from another to the younger audience.

I would say it is a 50/50 chance that they are actual children. In fact Kobayashi probably didn't even think of this, but if she makes it true, it is because that is the general theory of the show.
>>
>>11179110
No what I mean is like...Sentai unlike the definitive kids show in japan...it feels like a demographic

Some people would go to say that Sentai is a pre-school show...but when you compare it to actual japanese preschool programming... something.. different

Am I making any sense? I can't figure out what the right thing to say

While a few series feels like "Kodomo" there are quite a few that feels like "Shounen"
>>
>>11179129
>That's called 'night'
That's not how night works...especially when it was already night
>>
>>11179150
I assumed the memory Right saw was a amalgamation of their town being consumed, and what he remembered as a child. Memory is funny. The festival as a child and the festival when it was consumed could be totally different events.

[spoiler}It's actually because they've all been living as shadows for the past 10 years.
>>
>>11179139
It's a kids show that may consider adult watchers(fathers and mothers). It's still a kids show in the end.
>>
Why are you guys all worked about one scene? I know we didn't have an episode this week, but an you wait till it was aired to get confirmation?
>>
>>11179231
That's not how theories work
>>
shitpost
>>
File: 1248462642983.jpg (61KB, 448x473px) Image search: [Google]
1248462642983.jpg
61KB, 448x473px
>>11179664
>>11179231
>>
>>11178286
Are we really doing this now?
Are we shitting on Akiba? I thought the first season was universally considered enjoyable. Akiba isn't random or absurd, it's just making fun of the storylines of the original shows.
>>
>>11173611
I don't think it died out so much as nothing was mentioned or hinted at for a while and everyone kinda forgot.
>>
>>11173844
TVN
>>
>>11179129
Your area must have some really fucking intense nightfall.
Thread posts: 66
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.