[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mobile Suit Gundam Online General: Redux Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 315
Thread images: 51

File: 340695.jpg (19KB, 400x280px) Image search: [Google]
340695.jpg
19KB, 400x280px
MSGO is a F2P Gundam game featuring over-the-shoulder combat and games consisting of 100 players per match! There are tons of suits to choose from, and more are added all the time. You should really give it a shot!

Note: Due to IP restrictions, a VPN is requried to play, but these are free/dirt cheap.

>Currently recommended VPNs (Mileage will vary greatly depending on your location, don't expect ping of under 100ms unless you're very lucky)
WTFast has a 30-day free trial, useful for trying out the game.
Mudfish is dirt cheap and based on bandwidth usage, rather than a flat payment. At most expect to pay for the price of a sandwich per year. Apparently has slightly better performance than WTFast, but as always this can vary greatly depending on your own connection and location.

>Getting started:
https://sites.google.com/site/msgoenglish/start
>Service registration:
http://msgo.bandainamco-ol.jp/register/index.php?from=mtop
Click the blue button and enter your banana ID (if you've made one, otherwise use the orange button and make one).

>General wiki and translations:
https://sites.google.com/site/msgoenglish

If you have a question, it doesn't help to do a loose search of the archive first.

>Video Setup Tutorial:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1fCJ0pxXP58 [Embed]

>/m/ clans:
Brightslap - Federation guild
WhitePiggu - Zeon guild
>>
Got the Sniper GM Custom, gonna take a while to adjust to the charge rifle. On a side note; how does one play the commander? I'd like to, but the tutorial told me... very little. Plus, what kind of points do they earn? I'd rather learn how to be one than rely on the shoddy AI. (Also, is it just me or are AI hero characters braindead? They have a habit of just walking back and forth on the spot and not.. doing anything unless attacked.
>>
>Grind the event dailies for DX ticket before event ends
>Aim for the 3.0 Gundam
>Freaking gold schematic
>GM Trainer

Are you kidding me?
>>
>>11081856
There are 9 initial suits, and 9 gold blueprints of each in every DX Gashapon. That's 81/150
There are 9 rentals of each rare gold blueprint (The 2 shown in the title, and the 3 bonus) included in every DX gashapon. That's 45/150
There are 4 silver of each rare gold blueprint. That's 20/150
There are 1 gold of each super rare gold blueprint, 2 gold of the bonus. That's 7/150

Every time you win an item from the set, it is subtracted from the pool, and you can't win it again unless you reset the pool. So eventually you can brute force these by removing enough that only what you want remains.
>>
>>11081673
It depends. If you speak japanese, there are tutorials on the japanese wiki (gow.swiki.jp) on being commander and how to do it properly. IF you don't speak japanese, you don't command. It's in the manners section of the web site http://msgo.bandainamco-ol.jp/manners/ under being commander when you can't or don't want to communicate properly.
>>
>>11081923
How does one reset the pool? So uh... I don't do it by accident of course.

Is it possible to mod the UI? I'd love to move the boost gauge near the reticule or something, I get annoyed at myself for accidentally holding space a second too long then suddenly be a sitting duck.
>>
>>11081942
There is a button. It is the one you usually use to purchase normal tickets in the regular gashacon.
>>
>>11081942
The only options with the UI are whether or not it remainins a constant size despite resolution as opposed to scaling to your resolution.
>>
I'm pondering, up to a point the Gundam series has (somewhat) down-to-earth and simplistic design and capability in regards to Mobile Suits. But at a point they basically become mechanised gods, how far into that territory, if at all, will MSGO go? Will we eventually have the godly MS' available? I highly suspect if they did they'd have some severe balancing to deal with, because, y'know, DAH POWAH those things have gets pretty insane.
>>
>>11081673
Speak good enough Japanese to tell people what you and the enemy are doing constantly.

If you can't speak Japanese and enter Japanese text, they will kick you. They might not do it at the low levels, but at the higher levels, you pretty much need to be able to say when you are planning on doing something and where, as well as tell people where to go.
>>
>>11082058
The game is Federation vs Zeon, so we'll always be contained by the point that One Year War Zeon and/or its remnants stop producing mobile suits.

Axis and Neo Zeon are an entirely separate entity so 0083 is the end of the line. I.E. GP-03, Gerbara Tetra, and Zaku Marines
>>
File: What is this.png (1MB, 1918x1078px)
What is this.png
1MB, 1918x1078px
Anyone know what the fuck this is telling me? When I accept it it just closes out the game.
>>
>>11082191
Patch your game
>>
>>11082210
Alright thought I did but ill do it again. Just the orange button right.
>>
>>11082237
No. The grey button beneath it.
Make sure that you've set your clock to JST before you update.
>>
>>11082262
It's always been the orange button for me, never even used the grey one. I just have to set my clock to Japan time before patching.

If it helps, I never had to use the fancy shortcuts several guides mention, I just launch WTFast and from within it I can launch the, well, launcher.
>>
>>11082368
The orange button will work, but it will work because you're literally doing a complete reinstall. Hitting the grey button checks all your files against the servers, and updates those which are outdated by comparing their time stamps. I.E. The current patch date vs the last one.
>>
>>11082376
Really? I've never had to download anything as big as the initial install.
>>
Retired Char's zaku II earlier, current deck is a Zaku worker, F2, Act Zaku, and Zogok

DX gasha cock teased me with a rainbow spin with one ticekt, I won a gold Gouf custom
>>
File: Zaku-fzkai-1989.jpg (119KB, 600x822px) Image search: [Google]
Zaku-fzkai-1989.jpg
119KB, 600x822px
Am I the only one who's wondering where the Zaku II Kai is and is it even going to be mentioned?
>>
the game is just unplayable for me
im going from having 300ping to like 1700 during a match
>>
>>11083293
are you using a free VPN?

what are you using for a VPN, what is your internet speed

lets get those out of the way, post a speedtest to the tokyo server and we can go from there
>>
File: worthi.png (4KB, 657x90px) Image search: [Google]
worthi.png
4KB, 657x90px
Mudfish is worth the money. I likely play more than anyone else here, and I only pay a dollar a month. The ping really is exceptional considering the service.
>>
The next week is "Marine Day Week". Whereby items with high GP resale will appear as end of battle rewards.

Gold Chest: 10,000 GP
Vase (Zeon) or Haro (Federation): 30,000 GP
Giren Bust (Zeon) or Operation V Manual (Federation): 50,000 GP

These items will appear randomly mixed in with battle rewards.
>>
Last time I played it wouldn't let me join a platoon for some reason. Do I have to be a certain level?
>>
File: YouMonster.jpg (33KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
YouMonster.jpg
33KB, 640x480px
>>11082669
>I won gold shiz
Man, I wish I had won a gold Gouf Custom because I actually like that suit.
>Current deck includes Act Zaku
Act Zaku or Act Zaku Custom?
>>11083245
Apparently they've already announced upcoming DX with mobile suits from Side Stories: Missing Link, but no news on the FZ? Oh Bamco...
>>11083400
If I remember correctly, spending an entire day of playing MSGO ran me about $0.01 on my credit for Mudfish with a 60 won server.

There really is no reason to not drop a dollar on Mudfish and forget you even had to pay at all. I still $0.7 on my account from January because I stopped playing MSGO for a while hoping they'd fix it.
>>11083444
>money money money
Every time I get a vase as Zeon I want to delete it and go, "Oh, I'll deliver your vase to Kycilia."
>smash
>>
>>11083816
>because I actually like that suit.
you can go for your pic's suit instead, which is even more fabulous and guaranteed gold
>>
>>11083959
Hilariously enough, yesterday I got in a straight-up 1v1 duel on the 0080 colony map with a Gyan using my Act Zaku Custom.

For some reason it was just me and him south of the middle point maintaining our respective front lines while the battle raged on over the point. This went on for a minimum of one full minute before a Kampfer swooped in and blew him up.

Having seen the ranged capabilities of the Gyan, I can safely say it's one of the least threatening mobile suits I've fought against in this game. Those weapons are just too easy to dodge. The only thing that kept the Gyan in a good position was that the shield seems to take infinite amounts of damage.
>>
>>11083959
>>11083974
I just realized that you were referring to M'Quve's Gouf Custom.

Yeah, I looked at that and I've seen it in action. Seems like a decent suit.

Anyhow, accidental Gyan bashing because of that misunderstanding. Enjoy, /m/.
>>
File: gundum.jpg (8KB, 220x230px)
gundum.jpg
8KB, 220x230px
>>11081856
>Aim for the 3.0 Gundam
I don't think what you saw was the 3.0
>>
File: BP7MDXtCEAAT6pb.jpg (33KB, 466x244px)
BP7MDXtCEAAT6pb.jpg
33KB, 466x244px
>>11084069
Yep, the GUNDUM was a limited edition rental suit, which have all been expired a long time ago.
>>
File: 1405318867c.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1405318867c.png
1MB, 1280x720px
>Hyper Animosity Detect Estimate System

so uhh, basically the same as exam system gameplay wise?
doesn't seem to have that much armor and shield, though.
inb4 more op than GLA.
>>
>>11084227
>In-game Pale Rider screenshot
Oh yes. Oh yes indeed.
>HADES
http://gundam.wikia.com/wiki/RX-80PR_Pale_Rider
It's like... EXAM System v1.5.
>>
>>11084227
GLA is OP because of its ultra-high mobility combined with precise long-range attacks. If anything It'll just be like BD1 or Efreet Kai (or Pixy and Efreet, gameplay-wise), where people will usually opt to not use their long-range weapons.
>>
>>11084268
well, it has everything a GLA have plus more.
hand beam gun, 6 missile pods, 180mm cannon, hyper beam rifle, dual sabers, etc.
>>
File: 1405318867a.jpg (57KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1405318867a.jpg
57KB, 1280x720px
>>11084287
coupled with the HADES system, it'll even have much better burst damage capability.
>>
>>11084287
>>11084297
As much as I love the Pale Rider, the more you guys discuss it the more I realize that I may have to stop playing Zeon entirely until a big balance patch is dropped...

This mobile suit is basically a hybrid of the GLA and the Alex. God help Zeon.
>>
>>11083782
You need to be at least a Warrant Officer to access platoons and leave the 'beginner' matches, see the website in OP under 'Pilot Ranks' on how to get to it.
>>
>>11084069
Either way I just want double bazookas, as that seems to be the meta these days, and apparently the original Gundam has 'em. Though to be sure, how can I tell what suits can use double bazookas?

>>11084089
Eh, it's what I was told it was called, I mean the original Gundam used in 0079. As said it apparently has access to double bazookas.
>>
File: DualDakkazooka.jpg (42KB, 598x304px) Image search: [Google]
DualDakkazooka.jpg
42KB, 598x304px
>>11084400
>How can I tell if it has da dual bazookzooks?!
Notice how it says "2" in parentheses and how it fires two shots in the ammo indicator?
>>11084400
>Seems to be the meta these days
Honestly, it's more about high damage than it is bazookas. Bazookas just allow you to knockdown poorly balanced suits more easily.

The higher tier you get, the less and less likely you are to knockdown with bazookas. That's not to say it's not the meta, but widespread weight balancing is a thing now.
>>
>>11084411
Yeah, I need to upgrade some of my suits for weight capacity. As is some can't even reach the optimal balance even if they're bloody naked!

In ny case I've decided to just drop melee weapons altogether, my ping is always too high (280+ constantly using WTFast, live in the UK) to use them reliably. Too often I evade a rocket, sniper shot or melee attack but get hit anyway as the server's tracking me two seconds behind.
>>
File: rimg0124.jpg (41KB, 375x500px) Image search: [Google]
rimg0124.jpg
41KB, 375x500px
>>11083816
Welp I guess I'll scratch another MS of my list so Bandie can make room for faggy Pale Rider
>>
Biggest change this update besides event?

Rentals, Stickers, and Sprays are no longer considered red box. They're now yellow/white.
>>
>>11084463
>Rentals, stickers, and sprays are not yellow/white
OHGODYE-

Wait.

Have they changed the rates for pulling red or is that still the same?
>>
Any chance we could get translations of the medals? Some are obvious by their icon, some are vague.
>>
>>11084743
That would be one of the last things, I suppose. I mean, if it were back then that we NEED those ribbons in order to unlock weapons, we would need to know what those are. At the moment, though, they're only used for unlocking your pilot's hairstyles (and dailies, but those you just look at the challenges section which I believe is already translated), so it really isn't that big of a deal. Even then, you really don't need to worry about them and you'll eventually know which one is which based on your playstyle and how many of those you acquired. Or heck just post here which specific one you're aiming for and we'll tell you.
>>
>>11084815
The badges with the twin swords (Melee damage?) and the briefcase (I presume related to the pick-ups) are the ones I apparently need.
>>
>>11084743
Just go to the Japanese website and pop it into Google Translate. It is what I do and it works extremely well unless you are really bad at not being able to figure out translations.
>>
>>11084863
shit I just realized even the JP wiki doesn't have the icons. well, the briefcase most certainly is container pickup (10 containers in 1 match for the gold ribbon), and the double swords I'd wager is killing enemies with a melee attack (10 enemies killed with melee in 1 match for gold).

or do you mean medals? those are long-term achievements (like kill tens of thousands with melee or something like that for the higher award, but accumulated through all your matches).
>>
File: 3628472710.png (32KB, 300x135px) Image search: [Google]
3628472710.png
32KB, 300x135px
>>11083306
im using mudfish, using tokyo linode and my inet connection is as you can see
thing is, i had no problem until last week, when it went downhill
>>
File: 3628482874.png (31KB, 300x135px) Image search: [Google]
3628482874.png
31KB, 300x135px
>>11085027
>argentina

well not to mention that you were supposed to test your speed against the tokyo server those speeds are rather crappy

and went downhill what do you mean your internet connection itself or your connection to the server? because I noticed IIRC I was on linode too and the latency started spiking so I moved to the GMO server

actually try that, go to set up the routing table for MSGO again through the wizard, look at the available JP servers, see if the current one you're on is starting to shit itself
>>
File: 3628498085.png (32KB, 300x135px) Image search: [Google]
3628498085.png
32KB, 300x135px
>>11085046
my bad, was trying to speed test to tokyo
i started getting lag spikes on linode, didn't try gmo yet so ill do that
>>
>>11085046
My second game after the patch I did have a really weird thing happen. I'm not sure if it was on my end, or if it was the VPN, or any combination of me, the VPN, and the game. I noticed that my weapon switching was taking a full second, and that my melee was delayed by a similar amount, but movement for myself and other players was normal. Worst of all, I couldn't actually damage any enemies. I reconnected my computer's wifi and reconnected the Mudfish VPN to Linode, and it fixed the problem.

Definitely the weirdest lag experience I've had with an MMO thus far though.

>So how about those new gashacon setups for the red box?
I've rolled about 20+ 10-roll gashacons now.
I've gotten one red.

So... when do we get the old system back, or when do they fix these insanely bad rates? It's basically impossible to roll red now, apparently.

Unless other people have been having no problem rolling reds, I highly recommend saving your money until they change it.
>>
>>11085089
I had two 'screens' filled with reds, but for some reason I wasn't able to click the button until I tried three times, by which time the ten reds in a row were long gone.
>>
What are deck cost tickets for?
>>
>>11085124
>deck cost tickets
Collect ten of them and you can temporarily increase the max cost of your deck.

So basically you could use them and plug in another 300+ point suit for a couple matches. There's also one for hangar space.
>>11085121
>I woulda had it if I wasn't physically prevented from stopping the gash.
Everything is working as intended. I'm about 1000% sure that gashacon fudges the initial countdown if you can roll a red right off the bat. Some serious BS hijinks in that system.

Seems more broken now than it's ever been. I'm giving up on trying to roll Efreet BP now, because after 20+ attempts it's time to acknowledge that Bandai fucked up again.
>>
>>11085089
They just changed the rentals and crap stuff to not red but doesn't really change the rate for them, so of course you'll be seeing less red, since well there's less red prizes. This is what have been said before, the color of the box actually depends on what prize you get, right at the moment you click the "roll" button (not when you push the big red button). So yeah, it's all predetermined using a logical random generator, we don't really have any influence on the result.
>>
So I should just save my GP until it's less bollocks then?
>>
>>11085154
I even bought about 40 GP tickets beforehand and did rolls one by one, not a single red, and it seems the graphics mean nothing (Even if I'm one crate to the side of a red).
>>
>>11085139
>boxes correspond to actual prizes.
So basically what you're saying is it's now an extremely stupid idea to roll 10 tokens for gashacon.

What a stupid, stupid idea this was...
>>
>>11085182
It's really not. rolling 10 means you get 1 extra free, that's it, nothing more, nothing less. Just numbers and statistics.
>>
>>11085194
>Buy 10 get 1 free
You also only get one chance to roll a red.

From where I'm sitting it seems like taking 10 chances to get one of the two red boxes is a much better move than taking one chance and getting 11 rewards. Unless your likelihood of getting a red is significantly higher with the 10 roll, it seems like there's no reason to even bother.

I certainly don't roll standard gashacon for all the other prizes.
>>
>>11085206
For whatever reason, your chance to roll a red goes up when you roll 10 at a time.
I read this thread and just tried rolling the gasha and didn't have a problem. Rolled 3 x 10, got a Guntank 2 on the second try with the rainbow thing.
Seems like a cool deal.
>>
Are they gonna readd maps anytime soon? It seems like there aren't any water maps anymore since the elevator craze.
Belfast was the big water one, right? What ever happened to it. Built up this aquatic army and now all the aquatic maps are gone ;_;
>>
>>11085139
>>11085206
Let's put it this way:

You have in your hand a full deck of 52 cards. Face cards are red. You either take one at a time, or take 4. Whenever you get a face card, it's red. If you feel taking one at a time gives you more chance to pull a face card, it's up to you. As I said, it's all statistics.

Now they changed so that Jack and Queen are no longer designated as red. Does your chance of getting red decrease? of course. Does it matter with either 1 or 4 each pull? You decide.
>>
>>11085440
>Attempt at talking about statistics using examples that don't apply.
Taking a 10 pull in gashacon doesn't give you 11 opportunities to pull red. It gives you 11 opportunities to pull yellow or lower.

The box you get is your highest prize. Period. You don't cycle through the deck, you pick the face card and then get an assortment of other less valuable cards.

Statistically speaking, because there are only 4 red boxes in total, if you have 40 tickets and you take 10 pulls you have 4 chances to pull a red box. The other 36 tickets can never be red.
>>
>>11085449
>implying you can't get two red prizes with a 11-pull
>>
>>11085470
This. I've gotten two red prizes plenty of times. Usually it is the same thing, but still.
>>
>>11085440
but that only works with DX and EX gasha. with GP gasha, you put back whatever you took back to the deck before picking another card. and in case of a 4-pick, you pick one (and put it back) 4 times.
>>
>>11085470
>>11085475
You can, but you have to actually pull a red box to get it.

The problem is that right now it's borderline impossible to do so.
>>
>>11085484
because now it's only 4 items that can give you a red, and two of them are confirmed 1/1000 chance to get. the chance to get them remains the same, it's just now you don't get a red with junk items like rentals and sprays, giving you less reds.
>>
>>11085504
Problem is, before they reduced the count of reds you were more likely to pull reds in general. Despite what you may believe, the chance of pulling reds was higher before than it is now. When you did a 10 pull you had more of a chance of getting a red, and if it was a fluff you still had an additional chance of getting a blueprint with the extra.

Now there are 4 red boxes, and 2 of them are highly unlikely to be pulled. In practice, you basically have 2 red boxes to pull and with a 10 pull you have less GP to do it with. No matter what you get a blueprint for pulling red, but you'll be lucky to pull a red even if you sink hundreds of tickets into it.
>>
At least GP is piss easy to earn now with the current event.

Also, did co-op for the first time. Was neat, for once didn't get booted because I don't understand japanese (Probably rude on my part but the Brightslap clan is borderline dead, only seen a max of 2 others online) and instead managed to convey I'll just follow the leader. We spent 90% of the missions up on these cliffs firing artillery while I sat back and healed. Worked until the fifth wave when Char showed up with legions upon legions of elite suits firing bazookas everywhere. Wouldn't have been so hard if the relay we were defending wasn't made out of cardboard.

But hey, easy DX tickets. I heard these score rewards reset weekly?
>>
So, I've run the updater and have my VPN running, yet when I click the Orange Button to launch the game the BNO launcher closes and nothing happens.

Any advice?
>>
>>11086251
Is your computer clock set to Japan time?
>>
>>11086302
Yes. UTC +09:00.
I also tried the "./data" thing on the shortcut, no luck.

I'm using Mudfish. Did the Wizard for MSGO, server location in Japan.

Hitting the File Check button checks all of my files pretty quickly, with an OK prompt popping up on completion. Hitting the Orange Button shows the Waiting animation on my mouse pointer, then nothing happens.
>>
>>11086319
Try running it as Administrator if you can.
>>
>>11086322
Just tried. Still not working.
>>
>>11085785
after every maintenance it resets.

>>11086251
Do you meet hardware requirement?
>>
>>11086355
How frequent are maintenceseses?
>>
>>11086383
weekly, wednesday 1200-1600 JST
>>
Whomever manages the english site, you may wanna add in a note that installation is pretty obvious for anyone who's installed -anything- before, and that patching requires you to change your computer clock to Tokyo's time-zone (it can be changed back later).
>>
>>11086355
I've got an i5 4670k with GTX 770, 8GB RAM, several TBs of HD space, etc. Should be good there.
>>
>>11086496
I think it only requires JPT time if you use the Orange Button to patch. Should be fine if you use the File Check button. I'll go ahead and note it though.

>>11086512
Do you have DirectX and whatnot? I know there are some programs that interfere with the exe
>>
>>11086666
Yeah. I've got the typical stuff for a PC. I run a lot of games, most on Steam. Would there be a list somewhere of possible interfering programs?
>>
>>11086746
>>11086666
https://sites.google.com/site/msgoenglish/start/troubleshooting
Hopefully this helps.
>>
>>11086496
It's worth noting, regardless of whether it be on that wiki or in this thread, that you DO NOT need your VPN to run the launcher and you DO NOT need your clock set to Tokyo time to log in to the game's client.

So don't run your VPN too early, and go ahead and set your clock back to local time after the actual game client has been launched by the launcher.
>>
Is there a way to save replays? Just wondering
>>
I sleep for 16 hours and you guys.

All that has changed is that rentals are now considered yellow and white drops. The chance to win blueprints has not changed at all, because it's entirely based off a random number generator which produces a number when you click the 1 or 10 ticket buttons, not when you hit the big red button. The big red button is just a placebo to make people who don't understand computers think they have control. So you have just as much of a chance of winning blueprints today as last week. All that's changed is that red boxes ONLY correspond to rare blueprints now. So when you get a red box, you know you've won a rare silver or gold blueprint from the set.

You always play the Super 10 because you get 1 extra item. If you play 10 times at 1 ticket a time, and 1 time at 10 tickets, the only difference between the two is that you get an extra item and therefore an extra chance to win something good by doing the super 10. You can win multiple red box items on a super 10, I've done it constantly. It's just a matter of making spending bulk tickets easier.

The boxes on the screen don't matter. They aren't anything. They're just there to confuse you. When you click super 10, all that happens isthis

0005,0344,9999,5040,0606.. until 11 numbers are spit out. IF any of those numbers match the number of a prize, you win.

Of course you would have to land on a red box to win multiple red prizes, you would always land on the red box because the results are determined before you hit the round red button. All that does is visually display them.
>>
>>11086746
Is your windows in test mode? That's a major problem if nothing else is.
>>
>>11087378
>boxes this and boxes that
Regardless of the visual trick of the boxes, it's obvious from the changes that the other red items had a more generous rate to be picked than the blueprints and the golden blueprints.

The problem was that you could get two red prizes with a 10 pull. You could pull a fluff item with an easier chance, and get that extra as a bonus.

It's not just a matter of luck either that I've pulled a single red box since the update after hundreds of tickets. Before the change I was averaging a red box every three tries, give or take. Hell, on a good day I would roll multiple red boxes consecutively. Most of those netted blueprints because I would frequently get two red rewards.

Without that extra potential for a red reward box, chance dictates that the Super 10 is no longer a good option for getting blueprints at gashacon.

As you say, it's a random number generator. With Super 10 and the old system, you had more red items which means that you had a higher chance of getting a red item with a bonus red item. You can't get red items without red.

So yes, the gashacon has changed. I guarantee you're going to see people start complaining about this because there will be a bunch of people talking about how they can't pull blueprints anymore.
>>
>>11087460
you still don't get it. let's just say this, if you're super lucky, you can get all 11 boxes "red". this analogy actually explains it quite perfectly, including the recent changes to reds designation
>>11085440
>>11085476
>>
>>11087521
>if you're super lucky you can get 11 red boxes.
When did they change it so that you can pull red outside of the face pull?

Was that in this update?
>>
>>11087538
you can get all 4 (or 11) pulls face. the box color depends on what you get, not the other way, so if you get ANY face, THEN it tells you "oi you got a red" even if you haven't flipped the card open. let's repeat that, the color of the box is determined BEFORE you click the big red button, which is determined by what prizes you get not the other way around. let's try another language: (if prizes >= good THEN box.color = red)

if you still don't get it, ignore the box colors and it'll be much easier for you.
>>
Anyone know why it won't let me sell some gundams. It has a little red square in the moblie suit portrait.
>>
>>11087636
Unequip them from your deck first
>>
>>11087636
If your mobile suit is in your deck you can't sell it. Remove it from your deck.
>>11087603
>yet more people talking about how the gashacon is a visual trick.
Can we let that go and talk about the matter at hand?

Clearly the only constant about the gashacon is that nobody who frequents this MSGO thread actually knows how gashacon really works, including myself. Nobody can seem to decide how many parts to it there are.

The Gashacon may or may not be a single RNG for 11 items, or it may or may not be an RNG for 10 items plus an extra, or it may or may not be an RNG for 1 item, then 10 items, then an extra.

In practice, I can tell you that Gashacon is NOT a single RNG roll for 11 items on Super. You can test this for yourself. Pay attention to the 11 awards you get for a Super on yellow.
>>
File: 1371283126775.png (172KB, 514x395px) Image search: [Google]
1371283126775.png
172KB, 514x395px
>>11087673
>>11087664
Oh okay thanks guys. Now i feel stupid.
>>
>>11087397
>>11086784

It was this. My Windows was in Test Mode, unbeknownst to me. Thanks everyone for helping out.
>>
>>11087316
Not that I know of yet.
>>
>>11087316
If your computer is powerful enough you can try running something like FRAPS or Open Broadcast Software.

OBS would allow you to stream the game (not recommended) or capture the audio and video and automatically save it to a file. You would also be able to record your microphone audio as well for commentary.
>>
>>11088880
I managed to stream to livestream using their software, didn't massively impact my ping (It's already in the shitter anyway, it seems WTFast doesn't let you use their actual premium networks and such on the free trial, namely I can't acces the 1 server of any region, just 2 and onwards, and I presume 1 is where all the cool kids hang out).
>>
>>11087673
>>11087603
>>11087538
>etc

So the 10 gives a free item, and every single one of those is an individual roll? So even if, visually, you landed on poor man's silver, you could get a red reward if you were using the 10 bulk.
>>
>>11089654
>So even if, visually, you landed on poor man's silver, you could get a red reward if you were using the 10 bulk.
You won't. If you got a red reward, it will be red. This is why you get more chance of getting a red with a 10 bulk, since if any of those 11 you got a red reward, the visuals WILL show you a red (usually along with rainbow borders).
>>
>>11089654
>even if visually you landed on silver you could get a red using 10.
You can't get a reward higher than your face draw. Some speculate that this is because you're displayed the highest of your 10 rolls.

Personally I think this is unlikely, as it doesn't appear to be possible to roll more than 2 reds under any circumstance.

>>11089652
>I livestreamed and it seemed to work fine.
I don't recommend it because you're playing the game out of region, and so if someone catches on they could report you and get your account banned.

It's a very unlikely scenario, but it's an MMO, so this is a time investment. Better to be safe in my opinion. That's why I haven't bothered trying (that and lag).
>>
>>11089679
god I should be banned by now then, I've streamed so many times on twitch, been doing it recently because mecha threads on /v/ popping up, it's spurred some interest, and all I've done is just tlak about the game mechanics while playing, text of course. I've gotten some people interested in it, so it hasn't been a complete waste of time
>>
>>11089947
Yeah, I've had youtube videos of me playing the game since almost a year ago, I think, and I'm still playing this just fine. Also there are well-known gaijins playing, like halford said (MrHuuu or something), and they're fine as well. I think as long as we play nice according to the rules of conduct, we'll be fine.
>>
>>11089991
>>11089947
>Surprising lack of gaijin-hunters.
Huh. Interesting.

I might have to consider broadcasting MSGO then.
>>
File: norristookallthepoints.jpg (394KB, 1280x1440px) Image search: [Google]
norristookallthepoints.jpg
394KB, 1280x1440px
This just happened. 08th MS map.
>>
I'm on the beginning tutorial. The part where I'm piloting Char's Zaku II and Aina spawns the two GMs that run back and forth. What am I supposed to do here?
>>
>>11091204
Right-click to lock on.
>>
>>11089679
I somehow doubt someone with less than five viewers (My friends) are going to get reported to Bandai of Japan.

If it were someone with thousands of viewers then the odds do increase that some fuckwit would find it funny to report them, but unless I'm mistaken that would still require them to go to a Japanese website to file it.

That and I doubt they'll be scanning every live stream on the internet for their game. Especially as I use a much less popular sitet han twitch, only share my channel with my friends, AND I'm doubting I'll have my footage on the frontpage of the site. On top of that I rarely name my channel or stream after the game I'm playing as I tend to play a variety each session, so even searching for 'Gundam Online Stream' is unlikely to get anything.

If I get banned, I'd be irritated and very annoyed, sure, but hey I'm technically breaking the ToS by playing outside Japan so it's not like I'm technically innocent. And I have not invested a penny into the game.
>>
I'm a broken record and all I can do is repeat myself. But like the ground beneath Jaburo, if you keep digging eventually something will give. And then no matter how easily you ignored the rumblings, the Z'gok impaling your GM is real. This product is being moved to China, it has doubled in development team size, and received a shift in management to a younger team. This is all stated in interviews. Bandai Namco stock is doing well too. These are all the moves of a company seeking to invest MORE, not less in their flagship MMO. I think they realize it has the potential to be Japan's version of DOTA..

So I think it has to be a matter of dates and timing. Japanese summer holiday is a meager 40 days, starting next week for many, and ending at the beginning of September. This is peak population on every japanese online game outside

A) Golden week (ACT 2 and 0080 update occurred alongside Golden Week)
B) Winter Holidays (The game opened alongside winter holidays, and has had major events and changes during those periods)
C) Summer Holidays (New EX units, Big Events, Big changes to balance,)

Now that I've given you an idea of that. Remember that Japan is obsessed with holidays/festivals/events to begin with, since MSGO is an ever shifting array of them. The only way I can understand why they're allowing the game to fall as it has, is for a big BANG over the next 40 days followed by cleaning up the resulting mess of the various big changes in September as everyone goes back to school and is distracted.
>>
>>11091569
>moving to China
Wait, I'm not quite sure I understand what this means.
>>
>>11091625
>>11091625
They're releasing a Chinese version of the game with specific changes to appeal to a Chinese audience, such as being run by a chinese company and a much stronger emphasis on pay to win as opposed to everyone being equal. In many ways the hope is to divest themselves of chinese players who are currently playing on the japanese server, as well as make a killing off a completely segregated audience.

I say segregated because Chinese Gamers tend to have very different wants/needs than Japanese gamers avoiding the bad blood between the two countries. Chinese will do anything to win, which is why paying to win and cheating are more common and more accepted there. It's part of the culture of the smart get ahead by any means they can. The japanese have the whole honor, hard work, and mastery from hours spent perfecting your art. They actively regulate against cheating in their own communities, as opposed to needing mods to do it entirely for them, and despise imbalance.

But nobody wants to turn down the chinese because they're happy to literally pay to win. To give you money, stupid amounts of money, to win at a video game. It's just that nobody wants to play alongside that kind of person, which is why china gets its own server for MSGO and everything else.
>>
>Only Gold version of Guntank II gets Incendiary Mortar W
Damn, that is kind of a bummer. Love my Green Zaku Tank on my zeon account, was hoping to get some more of the same type. Oh well.
>>
So I got Blue Destiny, how do you activate the EXAM system in-battle?
>>
>>11091781
Hold F
>>
Why have my daily quests suddenly turned difficult? Is this fixable?
>>
>>11092016
What is difficult? If doing the dailies, then there's no fix. The amount can be fixed by lowering your military rank
>>
So many problems could be fixed with two solutions we will never see.

1. Friendly Fire would solve the current Bazooka crisis. But it won't happen for the same reason most online games don't institute it.

2. Fall damage would solve a lot of problems with the current explosion of aerial acrobatics along with a minor tweak to assault BR/MG.

But both would require people to git gud on a grand scale. I wouldn't mind having two modes; one with easy to play rules, and one with things like fall damage and friendly fire.
>>
File: why you do dis.png (9KB, 357x161px) Image search: [Google]
why you do dis.png
9KB, 357x161px
I keep getting this error whenever I start up the game.

Any ideas
>>
>>11091682
i would say that's true only on the surface. Japs cheat as hard as everyone else, they just work harder to keep a straight face.
>>
>>11092602
I would honestly love friendly fire, might teach the herd of idiots to STOP BLOCKING MY SNIPER SHOTS SERIOUSLY I WAIT AGES FOR THE PERFECT CHANCE TO SNIPE THEIR MEDIC AND YOU FUCKED IT UP BY STANDING IN FRONT OF ME AND NOW YOU'RE JUST STANDING THERE AAAAAA--
>>
>>11092602
why not give bazookas horrible accuracy, recoil and slow projectile speed.
>>
>>11092889
I think it's deeper than that. They both cheat, but how they cheat is completely different. I'm not saying that one is more ethical or moral than the other, just how they express the motivations through their cultures. For example, the Chinese are more willing to outright cheat with aimbots, wallhacks, and other farm bots. The Japanese on the other hand are more prone to "game the system" than outright cheat.

To use a console RPG as an example; the Chinese will use a trainer or gameshark to give themselves max gold. The Japanese player will use the bug in the game that makes gold fake mustaches sell for more than you buy them from in one village, but only until you complete the second dungeon, at which point the shop gets new stock.

The japanese player will call the chinese player a cheat
The chinese player will tell the japanese player that they're cheating too, and just doing so in an inefficient manner.
The japanese player will say that they would never cheat, because they're not doing anything the game doesn't already allow.
The chinese player will say that they both have the end result of max gold

Another example. Chinese players tell bald faced lies. Japanese players omit inconvenient truths in order to further their case, but are less likely to lie.

And in the final example, Chinese players are fine with being able to buy their way to being top player. They just see money as another ends to a mean, just like grinding for items or practicing to improve skill. Take this in an egiltarian way of "Everyone deserves to do what they want, if they can do it."

The japanese players are the inverse. Everything comes from hard work and practice, and so to become the best mobile suit pilot, you practice in the game and earn the best mobile suits. But they ignore not everyone has access to the same resources, information, or situation.
>>
>>11093005

I was thinking so as well, surely carrying two of 'em on your shoulders with ONE HAND each would be horribly unstable for your aim? At least make it something that requires crouching or aiming down sights to aim properly, hipfiring rockets doesn't usually work very well.

As is, the game is Battlefield with Gundam, people vomiting rockets at anything that moves simply because it's the easiest way to get kills and stunlock the shit out of anyone who hasn't stripped their suits naked.
>>
>>11093005
Because Bazooka for the most part, not that great as it is. They're great at low ranks, where everyone is a lazy potato who can't dodge or take cover. So you just peg their dawdling, near imobile bodies with missiles, BZF/CBZF, or sturmfaust. And so people get a skewed opinion of them. At higher ranks, they suffer from everyone constantly being A) Behind cover, B) On the move, C) Airborne, D) With friends, E) Having proper balance/shield, and F) Any combination of those plus other factors. They're also very much a ground weapon. In space, their low accuracy, speed, and recoil make them nearly impossible to use effectively outside S or M variants as cover fire. Again, they're pretty much only effective against semi-imobile opponents who are walking or boosting near the ground on terrestial maps.

The exception is the Kaempfer and Alex, who have 10K assault bazooka and ridiculous stats. They're a problem in themselves, and to do with power inflation, not Bazooka in general. The problem with Bazooka is a bigger issue. Incremental damage weapons are currently very weak compared to instant damage weapons. So assault weapons based on sustained DPS like machineguns/beam rifles/other guns/normal fighting attacks/vulcans aren't able to hold their own, so nobody uses them.
>>
>>11093103
Fair enough, I've found them easy to avoid on my better MS's where I can stay in the air for quite a while. But in my unupgraded GMs I'm fucked, boost runs dry in seconds, and I don't yet have my cheap/back-up/low cost MS upgraded for balance and such yet.

And yeah... I find myself using SA weps far more than FA, burst is far more effective than sustained, especially if said burst can knock a guy on his ass (See bazookas).
>>
File: When will it end.jpg (371KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
When will it end.jpg
371KB, 1920x1080px
The crazy thing about this, is there's about 4 to 6 players who have 2 G-line in their decks
>>
>>11093383
There is nothing crazy about it. It's quite logical. In the past 3 months, there have been an astounding amount of events giving away DX tickets. And before that,you had the big scandal with people farming DX tickets through temporary clans, which was patched up.

And before the release of the GLA/Kaempfer, the Gelgoog High Mobility/RX-78-2 had been out already for several months. So many players who purchase on pure power alone, have had the DX units they've wanted since like December/November of last year and been saving. Finally, the federation had the ridiculous Pixie Gundam (Fred) Owabi, where they got an absurd amount of DX Tickets (At least what they spent playing, if not more) that allowed many to get multiple GLA/Alex and abuse the current situation.

Basically, the problem of the overwhelming power of GLA/Alex on Federation, and Kaempfer on Zeon has been exacerbated by everyone getting enough DX tickets to abuse them
>>
>>11093383
see if those G-lines got their passive "range-up" upgraded to lv5
>>
>>11084238
It's actually a knock-off of EXAM actually.
>>
>>11093125
Most people would get the worker/trainer for a low-cost backup MS, since other than their low-cost, they allow you to play a little behind the heat. Especially considering that if you lost all three other suits to cooldown, you're most likely doing something wrong, and playing a support ought to cool your head off for a while.
>>
>>11093383
>825~ people on each side
Did player count drop for morning japan? I swear it never took a very long time to get in a game
>>
>>11093723
Population is nosediving for two reasons.

1) Game is broken, people are fed up with this shit. A lot of people are protesting game balance by boycotting the game until things are fixed because they're not having fun.

2) It's the week before summer vacation for high school and junior high students. They're doing exams and finishing up with the last of school, so no time for games. This week was also a 3 day weekend in japan (Monday was a day off), so people are also busy making up for the holiday.

But it's mostly #1, with this being a kusoge and nobody wanting to play "Lose to pay units wielding instant kill bazookas and beam rifles with the range of sniper rifles". Even the easy GP is meaningless (right now) because the GP units are so useless compared to the DX units. So nobody is bothering to farm.

P.S. If they were smart, and they are never smart, they would announce the assault changes tonight, and a new EX unit or two next week alongside the DX units. That way everyone suddenly logs and starts playing again despite the bad situation. On the basis that they'll want the GP next week to upgrade the new EX units, or the new DX units, or to upgrade/win one of the newly rebalanced GP gashapon units that is now worth using after the big sweeping changes. You can also do a lot of balancing with 2 new DX units + 1-2 new EX units (Such as early CBR for Zeon, Early CBZ for Federation.) and the host of changes to general assault units. That gets everyone playing this week, and everyone playing double for the next two weeks. (Gotta win new EX units. Gotta win DX tickets for the new DX units!) as school ends. I also think the normal IFrit and Gundam Pixie will be among the next GP gashapon units released.

Predictions on the DX units, which are likely Full Armor Gundam (Heavy) and Slave Wrath (assault) vs Gelgoog Ground Type Or Zaku II FZ/Zaku II High Mobility Ground type (assault) and Gelgoog a bao qu (Heavy).
>>
>G-Line Light Armor

Retarded beam rifle travelling way much faster compared to other beam rifles and an even larger hitbox (as fast as beam cannons).

Missiles with instant lock on time with excellent tracking and missile speed making it almost impossible to dodge without using a Kampfer and always knocks down due to fast consecutive double 4k hits.

Gatling smasher that deals just as much damage as NT-1s arm gatling, which is itself already ridiculous (see Gundam 5 or Gouf Custom's gatling for comparison).

Yeah, I can't see this being nerfed without giving another batch of OWABI for them which will just add another problem at hand.
8/10 Zeon gold rank matches boils down to basecamping with > 20% gauge difference at least, it's really that bad I'm really not surprised people don't feel like going through it everyday.
>>
>>11093722
>running a support to cool off when shit goes bad
A thousand times this. If you were lucky enough to get your hands on the 180-point engineers, those are great as well for the extra 20 points. I believe they were an EX even months ago though.
>>11093103
>Bazookas have shit anti-air, are usually slow, and you're lucky if they even knockdown now.
Pretty much. I've actually stopped using bazookas and started dropping weapons on most of my mobile suits.

Especially now with the GLA and Alex, anti-air is so important that the bazooka just feels useless in most cases. Since ground targets are lucky to be knocked down, there's little reason to keep them for that. Basically the only bazookas that can knockdown my Act Zaku Custom are the ones used by the GLA And Alex anyhow.
>>11093934
>complaining about GLA
I don't know what they were thinking when they introduced that mobile suit. I really don't.

My idea of a suicide charge done right in MSGO is entirely based on how many GLAs I've killed. If I've taken at least one down, then I'm OK.
>>
>>11094323
I finally shot one down today with my Zaku I shotty and then immediately blown up by another GLA, i guess I got exactly what I deserved
>>
>>11094501
I'm proud of you son. Sieg Zeon

>>11094323
those 180-point engineers are pretty terrible. Lack alot of good support installations.
>>
>>11094733
>180-point engineers are shit and lack support installations.
The only thing they lack is anti-artillery. I only repair, drop supply points, and kill shit to begin with. Plus, that's 20 extra points to work with.

On an unrelated note, I encountered a database error with the Mudfish client using the newest version, so if you suddenly find your status listed as "BAD" trying to run Mudfish on the new version, just downgrade, and you can still play.
>>
File: 1405675645d.png (71KB, 222x222px)
1405675645d.png
71KB, 222x222px
Survey up on large scale maps. Multiple choice on why you hate or like the map, with questionable wording!

I was right on Full Armor Gundam
Zeon gets.. Ram Z'gok. Wow. Surprise cool.

Some vague wording on this. But 3 new items added to the promotion menu, to include support and other things besides just raw assaulting

Daily challenge information added to in battle scoreboard.

Large scale battles give a GP multiplier depending on rank now. A gives 3x GP at end of battle, S gives 5x GP. That's win or lose, on GP won at the end of battle.

A bunch of name changes for simplification sake on units. Just stuff like Gelgoog High Mobility Type ? High Mobility Type Gelgoog

No event announced. Who will play this shit?

Kusoge continues.
>>
File: consumerofshit.png (569KB, 945x663px)
consumerofshit.png
569KB, 945x663px
>>11095330
http://www.gundam.info/addon/msgo_comic/05/01.html

Comic updated if you can look at it after vomiting in hatred and wondering if player attrition is actually an end goal right now. I don't know why it would be but.
>>
File: 44245295_m.jpg (137KB, 600x462px) Image search: [Google]
44245295_m.jpg
137KB, 600x462px
>>11095353
Oh. I should mention to complete this assault on your dignity and shame and morality and pain. The latest and most hilarious complaint by 2ch is about the comic. Each chapter it becomes clearer that the author doesn't actually play the game or really netoge in general. They do things like use voice chat/skype in Gundam Online despite it being illegal, and get how matchmaking and ranking works completely wrong, and try to focus more on the people than the game. Which is fine, except that it's a comic about a game, so you can't avoid the game, and everything about the game has been completely wrong, with increase inaccuracy because they keep needing to talk about a game they know nothing about.

(I bet the author tried it and found it as unplayable as everyone else, so they quit and tried to pretend by just asking questions about the game and making up the rest. Classic Japan~ Pretend until you get caught. Just like BandaiNamco!)

As 2ch put it "I'm inspired to make my own comic about the real game after seeing this shit."

(Such as this one from a couple weeks back)
>>
File: 1403918678550.jpg (173KB, 800x1200px)
1403918678550.jpg
173KB, 800x1200px
>>11095353
>>11095385
These shitty comics make me think of this scan I saw posted elsewhere on /m/. Whenever I see the Dom wielding two bazookas it reminds me of MSGO.

>>11095330
>Full Armor Gundam.
Neat.
>Ram Z'Gok
W-What? I... OK.
What the hell did they do to the Z'Gok?!
Did we know what their pairing will be or is it just those two mobile suits announced? Was it the aforementioned Pale Rider and whatever else from the previous thread?
Also, RIP Zaku II FZ
>>
>>11095397
>Was it the aforementioned Pale Rider and whatever else from the previous thread?
it was.
https://msgo.bandainamco-ol.jp/member/information/content.php?information_no=929
>>
File: MSM-07N_Ram_Z'Gok_Front.jpg (197KB, 616x795px) Image search: [Google]
MSM-07N_Ram_Z'Gok_Front.jpg
197KB, 616x795px
>>11095397
They release letters every so often.

https://msgo.bandainamco-ol.jp/member/support/letter.php

They don't mention on the news part of the site. Instead you'll see the last date updated like how it says 7/15 right now. They stated Pale Rider and A Bao Qu Gelgoog. Full Armor Gundam was obvious as a pair to the Gelgoog, but I can't imagine what they're thinking. A land/aquatic based melee unit with short ranged mega particle cannons and water missiles? WE HAVE TWO Z'GOKS AND NOBODY USES EITHER TO BEGIN WITH.

Probably didn't divide the team between the China deal and main staff, and now they're scrambling or SOMETHING. The only reason for Ram Z'gok is it reuses a character model. It's useless in the current metagame. This is really proof they don't play their own game at all. I like the Ram Z'gok. It's cool. I've been looking forward to the chance of it becoming an available unit. But now is not the time, and an EX variant of the normal Z'gok would have been better.

It's not equal to an exam wielding pale rider, and it's not equal to a GLA
>>
>>11095411
>Pale Rider
>Full Armor Gundam
>G-Line
>GLA
>Fifth Gundam
>Alex
versus
>A Baoa Qu Gelgoog
>MS-14A
>Act Zaku
>Two new Efreets
>Kampfer

The Feddie bias is so strong it would give me a headache even if I were a Feddie player. Zeeks might as well blow their reactors now and call it good.

Oh, and the Pale Rider looks to be the next Pixie, except with an EXAM-like system and the ability to wield a cannon, among other interesting weapons. I'm expecting to see the Pixie all but replaced.
>>
File: Fa-78-1.jpg (235KB, 403x700px) Image search: [Google]
Fa-78-1.jpg
235KB, 403x700px
2ch is ablaze with angry japanese nerds. Especially since... Ram Z'gok is cool, but Ram Z'gok has no missiles. Instead it is an anti-ship melee unit. It basically has 3 weapons. Mega particle cannons in its hands, shield claws mounted on its arms, and a "Heat ram" on its head, which is basically that the thing on its head heats up for ramming attacks.

That is a very awesome unit, except that the metagame is completely against it. I imagine they might push something like a silly melee attack or shotgun beams in its hands to make it stand out, but the fact remains that it's made for anti-ship combat and that it's made for melee in a game where melee is dead.
>>
File: uh5A6.gif (1MB, 350x191px) Image search: [Google]
uh5A6.gif
1MB, 350x191px
>>11095439
>No missiles
>Only shield claw
>Heat Head
>No place in the metagame whatsoever unless it has the melee hitbox and range of the ninja Efreet.
>Already a backlash
>See Picture
Though the new Gelgoog has a lot of thrusters on it, so it could be that it will have maneuverability that's in the realm of the GLA and the Kampfer. If that's the case and the missile pods are also good, we could be looking at having a GLA on Zeon.

I highly doubt that'll happen though.
>>
File: don't end up like me.jpg (195KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
don't end up like me.jpg
195KB, 1920x1080px
>>11095432
>Zeeks might as well blow their reactors now and call it good.
>>
>>11095468
The new Gelgoog is a Gelgoog (Heavy) with a couple new/altered weapons and boosted stats. (4-Pod Rockets. Grenade launched from Beam Rifle like super napalm is on the Gundam) As the Full Armor Gundam is basically a Wolf GM with a couple new/altered weapons and boosted stats. (Double arm-mounted beam rifle, arm-mounted missiles, cannon could be Beam cannon like Raiden Gelgoog or like Wolf GM) Ram Z'gok is a melee focused Z'gok, and Pale Rider is basically a Gundam Ground Type/EZ-8 with the EXAM system. And the joke is that the Pale Rider and Full Armor Gundam are new models, while the other two are literally just alterations. High Mobility GElgoog + Tri-stars Zaku and Z'Gok + Zudah shields.

If you look at what I've said previously about player populations. While players can switch, the "general" populations are... Federation: Younger, likes to be good guys, large low rank pool, small high rank pool. Zeon: Older, likes Zeon Ms design, smaller low rank pool, larger high rank pool. Anyways, this means that Zeon is more likely to have players who earn the majority of their DX tickets by events/rank tables/general playing and compensate with charging. This is opposed to he majority of low level players who get a pittance of DX tickets to keep them wanting, and then charge the rest. And with school coming out soon, their milking the Federation because they charge more, and their population will grow more when school comes out. And kids care about winning, not game balance, I suppose. At least for the 40 days of summer vacation.
>>
>>11095533

So they're just focusing on making money. Sell lots of DX units to kids. Sell the game to China. Open up the game in China. Free webcomic pandering to new players, but not old players. New players go "Gundam MMO?! Looks cool, I'll try it!". Older players go "This isn't about the game" and it's linked more on the general gundam.info site than on the MSGO site itself. IT's obviously an advertising tool over a comic, especially as it's "Free". Why do they do all this?

Because old players are their bane. We play a lot, complain more, and worst of all, charge less and demand new content. It's more profitable to pander to casual players and new players, as they're more likely to pay money, and less likely to engage content deeply enough to critique it. And with no E-sport or true ranked play, we elites have no real worth to them. That's why nothing is happening to fix the upper level battles. We're not worth the money compared to balancing for the bulk of players, who just care about K/D, point farming, and using uber powerful mobile suits and being the hero.

But until they care less about DX turnover profits and more about long term profits from building a successful game with tournaments and multiple sources of revenue (Gunpla of game only units. Cross-franchise promotions. Tournaments. More items ingame, such as "Change MS Ability items"), Elite players will continue to be more of a problem outlier than a core population to build the game around. Right now, we're just worth less $ per DX releas.e
>>
>>11095439
The Full Armour looks cool as hell though, much more like a walking tank.

On topic; I honestly don't blame a for-profit company for aiming to milk the school holidays. One way or another, this summer will be... interesting.
>>
>>11095549
It's the Dota vs LoL argument.
A large but generally non-hardcore fanbase vs a smaller but hardcore fanbase.

LoL makes most of its money selling unbalanced new champions to the casual player in game and a small amount off skins to elite players. 7.5 million players average, tournament as watched as olympics or royal wedding.

DOTA makes most of its money off skins and merchandise to its hardcore following. Only 835K average player count. 10% of the people watching the LoL tournament watch DOTA tournaments.

HOWEVER. The highest earning league of legends player is 27th highest on the e-sport list. DOTA players make up 11 of the top 20. LOL's top tournament is 2 million. Dota's is 10 million.

LOL's gameplay is considered to appeal to the more casual player, DOTA to the more hardcore. Since Gunota and Netoge addicts tend to more hardcore, I think they should be looking toward the DOTA model. They'll never get the numbers to go the LoL route, but they could do well fostering the existing community and expanding it to at least capture the majority of Gunota who wanted to play an online game.
>>
>>11095600
Ah yes, personally I tried really hard to like Dota, but I just have more fun in LoL personally. Sure the community's shitty but what MOBA doesn't have a shitty community?

But yeah, trying to be the next LoL/WoW usually just ends in suicide. Far better to try and carve your own niche.

On the plus side, I've actually found myself getting more consistent shots using the auto-aim, just had to aim -ahead- of where the double-bazooka twat is perma-boosting and hold the fire button. Either the game lag compensates or weapons aren't hit-scan. I think snipers are hit-scan though, the charge rifles anyway. Tried to lead my shot with one, but despite the animation taking a split second to reach the target, and making physical contact, no damage was dealt. TIL aim at the model with sniper rifles, satisfying as fuck though to knock down some idiot flying around about two miles high then watch him plummet to the earth.
>>
>>11095411
you know I never knew how bad I needed this in my life until now.
I want it.
>>
>>11095636
>Not wanting the MS that looks like a Gundam had sex with a tank
>>
seriously fed up playing these matches against glas and alexes, no point at all.

not a single of my match this week where zeon gets even a single waypoint on the map. even though i managed some wins it was really unfun since fed ms is 80% of the time either gla or alex and you'll definitely lose that encounter, can only win by base attacks and such.

not fun, at all. really want to stay off my zeon char atm, but will need at least one match daily for the play bonus ticket.
>>
>>11096085
This is unfortunately something I've tried to advocate from the start. This game is a Kusoge. For those of us who have played since the beginning, it has always been a piece of shit that has been below any expectations.

Example: When Solomon, the first space map was introduced, Zeon only had 3 initial units hat worked in space. The Zaku Worker, zaku sniper and the Zaku I. The Zaku II J was the initial heavy, and the Zaku II F Heavy was an EX unit to start. Zakutank is ground only. Not only that, but the 3-pod missiles didn't exist, so Zeon had no missile units in space. They eventually made the Zaku II F (Heavy) an initial unit and added 3-pod zaku missiles just so we could do something besides die in space. Even then, Solomon was so buggy and one sided that it is out of rotation today.

Or BR-Gate. Where Zeon only had two units with beam rifles, and one was a DX unit. And DX units changed each month. So if you didn't have an Act Zaku, or were lucky enough to have a GRGG, you had no BR on Zeon. BR were basically like the GLA's HBR is now. Every BR was. Machineguns were even worse than they are now. So unless Zeon worked together and got lucky with Bazooka, they died instantly. This is what let to Bazooka's becoming overpowered and BR's getting nerfed so that they need fixing now.

Or since day 1, the Federation has had an advantage in hit detection. Beam sabres just plain work better than heat weapons in this game without exception. And Federation units are just smaller and more compact than Zeon units, while having the same HP despite obvious size differences.

Or how Zeon has millions of different kinds of solid shell machineguns and rifles and cannons and vulcans, and at times has up to 12 slots on many units devoted to them, but they remain so useless that despite EVERYTHING ZEONIC HAVING THE 120MM MACHINEGUN, it has never been a top scoring weapon

The game hasn't degraded, so much as it's just at a particularly obvious low point.
>>
>>11096179
I mainly play Fed, and even I do admit that after some digging the Zeon get the short end of the stick all over the place. It's like if Alliance/Horde bias in WoW was atcually true (And not just nerds having a fit when either faction gets more than two seconds in the spotlight), where Alliance get access to much better gear than Horde 'cuz gud guys'.
>>
>>11096693
I don't know if I agree. Federation has some inherent disadvantages compared to Zeon, if you'll hear me out. Just as Zeon suffers to Federation.

Both sides are bound by their source materials. So we have the great divide of the one year war.

Federation has a small group of super elite units, like the Gundams, and then a massive pool of near clones. Such as the GM Extra-Boxy Box with Beam Box and Box Beam. While the elite units are interesting, the great generic bulk tend to be "GM with more X, X being speed, dakka, armor, etc" and all using the same weapons outside the rare exception. These weapons are generally very strong, but not very interesting.

Zeon has a wide range of interesting mobile suits with different capacities, specializations, and vastly differing weapons and design strategy. From elite units to mass produced units. You need only look at the Ram Z'gok compared to well.. anything in the Federation. It has no twin, no matter how hard you dig. And while Zeon weapons are hit and miss, they at least cover a wide range and you often find some unique entries for most MS. The downside is that Zeon doesn't have the "super elite" units like the Gunams, unless you count mobile armor, which aren't player accessible. So they have a lot of mid range and cheap units.

Just because of these design philosophies, Zeon is going to have more stuff that the Federation wants. And Federation is going to benefit more from that added diversity than Zeon does. Federation is always going to have certain units that Zeon simply can't match, and Zeon is always going to have issues like "How do I make a 105mm ZMG and Heat Hawk useful when the enemy starts with beam sabres and beam rifles?"
>>
At least the title music is awesome. Right guys?
>>
>Got loads of exchangetickets
>Fed side

What to spend on? An MS (if so, which one?)? Tickets?
>>
>>11096991
>Feddie and Zeon problems.
Hilariously all of this results in a playerbase that, as you mentioned before, basically mimics the One Year War.

More hardcore, experienced players gravitate toward Zeon. The more casual players tend toward the Federation.

With Zeon, you have to try much harder to win against many of those powerful Federation suits. You can beat a GLA with a Gouf, but not without knowing what you're doing. I've seen a lot of GLA players rely on their boost gauge and ability to fly high to avoid knockdowns, and so there have been many times where a well-placed bazooka shot knocked them out of the sky.

I admit that playing Federation can give you some pretty bad habits. I still remember the first time I swapped to Feddie and played with the charged beam rifle. Just sitting back and sniping at things in a heavy. Feddie has alright melee, but anything beyond more dedicated melee units like the Striker, or units with dual beam sabers, and you're looking at a rough time. As Halford said though, the heat hawk is probably the most useless weapon in the entire game, and moreso on VPN. So again, you have to be pinpoint to succeed with that. You develop good habits instead of swinging away in a general direction.
>>
>>11097665
Zeon seem to have a few bad-habit MS of their own, don't forget. *looks at duo bazookas and katanas with absurdly big AoE*
>>
>>11097209
and the torrington 6 vs 6 map bgm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dbCMI9vR1ek

GAIJINGER ADVANCE!
>>
so ultimately we're on the verge of collapse here?

great, really REALLY wish they had stuck with only grunt suits in the OYW
>>
>>11098102
Not really. I would wait till October before making any major judgements. If by October, nothing has happened but more of the same with no fixes, changes, or good bribes, I would worry.

Think of it like this. Alex and Kemp were going to come out no matter what. The decision was made months in advance, long before new management arrived. And once the Pixie (fred) OWABI occured, they couldn't nerf the GLA without having to give away even more stuff, and fuck things up even more.

So take a broader look. Management fixed Bazooka's outside Alex and Kemp's, made shotguns good again, is trying to make the promotion system more flexible, the client is better than ever, heavy units are useful again, a lot of good changes have occurred to the game, and in terms of content, it is doing very well. The problem of population is easily fixeable with a few good events once the metagame is restored.

Basically, the new management and development team is making an effort. They're just working off a task list rather than addresing the problems which are making the game unplayable. If they fixed the unplayable aspects of the game, MSGO would be in the best shape it has ever been in. Management is corresponding with players and things are changing at a much rapider pace than before.

It's just the not addressing the real issues, but working off some in-house task schedule/timeline
>>
File: 18554.jpg (128KB, 539x600px) Image search: [Google]
18554.jpg
128KB, 539x600px
>>11097289
might want to look at the white dingo mp guncannon.

especially if you have a decent success with aiming beam rifles after the charged beam rifle buffs.
it's very similar to the wolf gm cannon but cheaper cost/time. and if you're lucky you can even get beam shooter passive, which is not available on the wolf gm cannon.
>>
Probably lucky but I get rare blueprints more often in gashacon as Zeon than Fed
>>
>>11098886
share your powers with me, i just want a gold acguy
>>
>>11097289
You might consider getting hangar tickets if you don't have the means to buy bananacoins, but otherwise stay away from that (as hangar slots are very cheap with BC). Or just get the White Dingo Guncannon.
>>
>>11099173
I'm going to confirm something that I really should have known all along:

Hangar expansion is permanent while deck cost expansion is temporary, right?

I feel like such a goddamn moron right now for having sold off suits I no longer wanted because of space issues.
>>
>>11099186
yeah hangar slots are permanent
>>
>>11081485
>WhitePiggu - Zeon guild
I'm moving to NEO-GOONSA. I figure that we might as well consolidate the few remaining english speaking players into one guild.
>>
>>11099687
Brightslap seems very inactive, rarely anyone online besides me and it's usually like one other guy with broken english.
>>
>>11099687
>rarely anyone is active.
If I log on during normal Western hours I see at least one other person on White Piggu.

Is there another clan on that server that we should all be in though?
>>
>>11099710
I'm currently the caretaker of Brightslap and whenever I'm on I also rarely see another person online (JP nighttime). Nothing we could do, though, I don't even know if there's any other english speaking guild for the feds.

>>11099715
Well, in my case (JP nighttime) there's rarely anyone else online, though even so we can still make use of a bigger active pool.
>>
NEO-GOONSA on Zeon Shangri La is active enough. The clan also has a Skype and Steam group.
>>
I'm relatively active, so I'll apply for Brightslap.
IGN is Alger (at least I believe you have to post this type of stuff)
Been a little inactive the past few days though, burned myself out and am letting myself recover a bit.
>>
>Spend days grinding fed side
>Decide to try Zeon low rank alt for a bit
>Roll Gashacon
>Four red crates in a row with exactly what I was aiming for.

Are you shitting me?
>>
Guess I'll be marking WhitePiggu and Brightslap as inactive on the wiki for now until I see otherwise. Personally, I left WhitePiggu for NEO-GOONSA. Lot more active.

Don't know if anyone is on Francesca, but the Zeon clan GoonSquad is pretty active as well.

>>11098145
>>11098102
Despite all of Halford's gloom and doom. it applies mostly to gold tier. Stay in silver and you'll still be having fun.
>>
WTFast shit itself mid-match, no packets recieved at all, entire net for everything went down the shitter until I re-booted my computer. Actually want my trial to expire so I have an excuse to shift to mudfish now.
>>
>>11097943
man I miss GAIJINGER...

Playing 6v6 with skype was actually quite fun, though I'm not sure if that applies now with GLAs and Alexes.
>>
>>11099895
same here, I got my efreet custom and I probably spent more than 1 million GP and nothing on the Feddie side.
>>
What Server are most of you guys playing on?
>>
File: msgo.jpg (329KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
msgo.jpg
329KB, 1366x768px
>>11081485

Dear MSGOG.

Please tell me the bottom bar isn't the overall download progress.

My computer has been at this a while.
>>
File: fixit.png (255KB, 872x377px) Image search: [Google]
fixit.png
255KB, 872x377px
>>11099901
This isn't gloom and doom.
>>11101065
It is. Try restarting the download, it should go fairly quickly.
>>
File: 1405049377a.png (108KB, 944x768px) Image search: [Google]
1405049377a.png
108KB, 944x768px
>>11099901
(Period of 2014/6/1~2014/6/30)
Gloom and doom! Gloom and doom!
Remember Ram Z'Gok is coming to save us from EXAM Ground Gundam and Full Armor Gundam with either BCM or 10K mounted BZ!

Which makes you feel better?! WHICH?!

I'm joking. I'm just saying that there are major problems going on compared to the past that need to be dealt with before the game loses all its reputation. The daily population has literally lost everything it gained from the 0080 (It's tracked) and is now in danger of breaking below 10,000 players (S+F combined) the lowest it has ever been. It's just them getting off their ass and dealing with these issues instead of ignoring that the top 10 is full of beginner hunters for the fourth week in a row, the gauge is completely broken and doesn't reflect the actual game, and I've said enough about balance to avoid repeating it.

(EDIT: I realized some might not get the insult. They released this after two and a half weeks of silence, along with a meager paragraph saying what the chart says and to learn what to use from it.)
>>
>>11101426
>Beginner hunters

Is this a big problem? I'm just downloading the client now, am I fucked from the get go?
>>
>>11099901
man I see that shit in silver and it's no fun

dealing with GLAs is like dealing with a GM on steroids and speed

REALLY wish they had stuck with grunt suits, and stretching it by giving each side limited production suits at the very least, keep the gundam types and other ace suits strictly special event rentals or something
>>
>>11101552
Not really, read the site; you're set in beginner only matches until you reach the rank of warrant officer. By then you'll have at least a basic idea of the game.

If shit gets fucked just roll engineer and sniper 24/7 for easy points and kills, replace your starter MS as soon as you can as they lack passives, and just don't try and run solo.

Also, low players in beginner matches are common, teams will be flooded with dipshit AI, abuse this to get easy points and promotions as you slaughter thousands of the fuckers.
>>
>>11101552
>>11101819
Another thing to know is this game is EXTREMELY time sensitive. It's made to be played in a single country, Japan So basically the most important information you can take away from that is it is generally considered rude to use english in the general chats (like BR's using spanish on English servers), and that the game has a very sparse population outside of peak hours of 16:00 to 04:00 JST. That's (24:00 AM to 12:00 PM) PST and (03:00 AM to 15:00 PM) EST. So middle of their day is middle of our night, their late night is our morning.

So either prepare for low populations or learn to stay up late~
>>
anyone know a good VPN program? im using SoftEther and the ping is horrible...I may end up paying for WTFast.
>>
>>11102785
MUDFISH

for the love of fuck use mudfish you only pay for badnwidth used by MSGO so a buck will last a month, and 3 bucks lasts almsot half a year
>>
>>11102844
>a buck a month
And that's only if you play this game a lot. People who play infrequently use less money since it's 60 won or 90 won (depending on the server) per gigabyte. That's hella cheap.

So my impression from this thread is that most of the people on Zeon are now switching from WhitePiggure to Neo-Goonsa? Assuming this is actually a thing, I guess I should switch as well.

>people calling the Pale Rider a Ground Gundam.
Favorite Feddie suit nitpickery here: It's a one-of-a-kind prototype that shares a lot of its appearance with the Alex (which it also shits on stat-wise, according to the dubious claims of the gundam wikia). I expect it to play like a superior version of the Pixie if the Pixie had good weapons.

The Slave Wraith is the RX-78(G) variant.
>>
>>11101899

BRs speak Portuguese, not Spanish, but I see what you're saying.
>>
>>11102937
Listen, if a Brazillian was swearing at an Argentinian for being terrible, they'd use spanish.
>>
>>11102974
As of this year's World Cup, pretty sure they were only swearing at themselves. Especially since even Neymar wanted Argentina to win against the Germans
>>
>>11100955
Francesca, the top one when picking servers

>>11099901
Yeah, got a message from KACHO saying if I want to switch, but I don't know how active I will be.
>>
>>11103495
Wait a tick. When you guys are talking about Neo-Goonsa are you referring to the Goonsquad clan on the other server? Yeah it's still somewhat active.

Personally I think the best thing /m/ could do is setup new clans under the /m/ moniker and get everyone consolidated to them. Hell, I'd like to see us actually getting together and doing coop and massive versus together as a group. As it stands, it's just a bunch of scattered people doing scattered things.

There are obviously enough people in this thread that we could be forming squads.
>>
>>11103518
problem is servers aren't sepcific and I dont feel like giving up all the headway I made on shangri-la
>>
>>11103495
Isn't the top one Shangrila? I think they switched it again sometime ago. In any case, I got a message from KACHO too.

>>11103518
NEO-GOONSA is Shangrila (hence why I suggest merging with Whitepiggu), Goonsquad is Francesca. Both are available, I think. And yeah, we used to do coop quite regularly (when vfkun and Sailor Otaku were still playing).
>>
>>11103518
I'm talking about the one on Francesca server. Also, it's hard to find a time to play together, and I'm trying to stay away from playing gold feds cause I hate one-sided matches
>>
>>11103610
>Neo-Goonsa is Francesca, old-Goonsquad is Shangri-La
That's what I was hoping you'd say.

I swear I've seen people from Goonsquad playing on Shangri-La. I saw someone on Zeon in S-L named MaiWaifu once, and another name I recognized from Francesca.

I would be OK with those clans' activate members being merged.
>>
>>11103518
>>11103495
I can't speak for the Feddies since I'm Zeon only, but the thing is that the MSGO community is split between /m/ and everyone else. NEO-GOONSA is the most active Zeon clan on Shangri-la server, but they are from Something Aweful so they wouldn't be consolidating into an /m/ clan. I don't think there are even enough active /m/ people to form a clan considering how whitepiggu and brightslap are pretty inactive right now.

GoonSquad on Francesca server used to be a SA clan as well, but then I became leader and it has basically turned into a /m/ and reddit clan.
>>
>>11103620
MaiWaifu is my account on Francesca, lol.
Also what you are seeing is cross server matching. 50 vs 50 will pull people from both servers into the same match. It's indicated by an S or F icon next to the name.

As to who is more active, Shangri-la or Francesca, I would say they are equally active. We've got plenty of full clan platoons and co-op on GoonSquad in the evenings, but the same is true of NEO-GOONSA. NEO-GOONSA is a bit more hardcore though, in terms of rank. They have a lot of gold players and KACHO is a beast, so you'll probably be doing alot of gold matches. GoonSquad is mostly silver tier since we keep out of gold tier on purpose.
>>
>>11103681
>Cross-server matching
Oh, is that what that is? Well shit. Too bad you can't just cross-server squad and clan in general then.
>NEO-Goonsa is gold-tier
Pfft. Fuck 'em then. If they want to get rolled by the meta, let them.
>>
Honestly I think it's silly to worry about board identity and consolidation when the english community in MSGO is so small. Especially since the majority of active players are not from /m/.
If you've gotta join another boards clan, so be it. Just get all the active people in one spot and that's good enough.
>>
So what happen to Belfast map? Did management killed the map like Solomon?
>>
>>11103960
>ram z'gok
>belfast map is kill

top kek
>>
>>11095411
>anti-ship unit
They could introduce a new type of unit: demolition specialist. Or just make the ram deal 100000 damage to ships and bases. But I'm sure they wouldn't.
>>
>>11103992
Maybe next they'll introduce mobile armors as a super-DX, super-sugoi-ultra rare unobtainable!

Ram Z'Gok will do 100x damage to it.

On an unrelated note, is the Guncannon 2 any good? I see a couple players use it but it doesn't seem very special.
>>
>>11103681
there are only 2 gold players in NEO-GOONSA.
>>
>>11103696
>If they want to get rolled by the meta, let them.
Speaking of meta, if you're playing fed, git gold. 80% of the time you'll simply be carried to victory by the NEETs
>>
>>11099901
We've never really been "active" as such. The most active we were I think was when vf-kun was playing with us and we were doing PVE.
>>
>>11093037
You've pretty much described the gaming cultures of both countries very succinctly.
>>
>>11104239
If any one player is gold when platooned, everyone gets into the gold tier matches.
>>
File: Part2.jpg (603KB, 1379x1015px)
Part2.jpg
603KB, 1379x1015px
How the shields and heat ram work.
>>
>>11104187
It really isn't. It doesn't hit very hard. It isn't necessarily awful, but the beam cannon doesn't hit very hard. You'd be better off with the GM Sniper with missle units if you wanted something like the Gelgoog cannon.
>>
You piqued my interest this time, /m/. I might try to play it in a few hours. Are Xamel and Ifrit avaible?
>>
>>11105118
>Xamel
NOPE

>Efreet
most lethal is the custom

however the game is in balance hell right now, so unless you plan on rolling feddie don't expect an easy time as zeon
>>
>>11105118
>Xamel
Is there even any chance of this thing getting in, though? I know one of the previous poll results has this and the Hildolfr up high.
>>
>>11105151
>Most lethal is custom
To be frank, anything that was designed in a similar fashion to the Efreet is highly lethal. That includes the Act Zaku (or at least the AZ Custom).

As far as Zeon being hard, it requires more skill than Feddie but as it's often said the low-tier Feddie players also tend to be shit. Avoid the low-tier Zeon assaults and work your way up with heavies, is my recommendation.
>>11107409
Xamel could easily be included as an artillery, and maybe even a heavy. The problem with the Xamel is that it's hitbox will be so big you won't last a second in a fight.
>>
>>11107530
>The problem with the Xamel is that it's hitbox will be so big you won't last a second in a fight.
It could have its niche, like the Zock.

Currently, Zock is the best defender when it comes to defending race map rush. Charged beam hits real hard. Even if the enemy decides to kill him first, it's a couple of seconds off the base instead (ample amount of HP) which could be valuable on a race situation.

Another one would be a Zock in front of 2 repair supports. I've actually seen this a couple of times on the Jaburo map.
>>
File: 18629.png (402KB, 946x500px) Image search: [Google]
18629.png
402KB, 946x500px
>>11099901
>Stay in silver and you'll still be having fun.
How about bronze
>>
>>11108419
>Zock
>Zock in front of two repair supports
Now that sounds like a fun time.

I could see the Xamel being useful as a super-high-damage artillery unit. It can use its cannon directly and indirectly, but it should actually one-shot every single thing in this game. That right there presents a problem, even if the Xamel has to remain stationary to fire it in both cases.

It has that 20mm vulcan turret, but there are no turrets in MSGO, so that's a bit limiting for it. The missile rack is... well it's an odd thing but it would probably do quite a lot of damage.

It's just a weird suit. The Zock is a good tank with lots of beam death. The Xamel is basically a platform for a massive cannon.
>>
sorry if this has been asked before, but im looking to join NEO-GOONSA. and im not sure how to go about doing that. are there requirements for join a clan, like a certain rank?
>>
>>11108617
Yes I think you need to be at least Warrant Officer (need confirmation). Refer to this table https://sites.google.com/site/msgoenglish/gameplay/pilot-rank

Or, if you just quit your old clan, you need to wait until after the next maintenance before you can apply to another clan.
>>
>>11108617
Next OP should add in a note detailing how the 'beginner' ranks and restrictions work.
>>
So is WhitePiggu still the only english speaking zeon clan on that server? Just curious, since some people are saying it is dead but being clanless kind of sucks.
>>
>>11109201
NEO-GOONSA. At least that's what I'm heading to after the next maintenance. I heard they're a bit more active, so I figure why not just we all go there.
>>
We did it guys! It took a lot of hard work on the part of the management and players, but we've pulled through this dark time with a new record!

7/20 ~ 07/26 10110 09834

Combined population today is below 10,000!
>>
>>11109347
>Less than 10,000 today
Bust out the kegs and pop the corks gents, because this shit is dropping faster than love interests in a Gundam series!

RIP MSGO, you metafucked piece of shit. Call us when you're zombified into something great.
>>
For the record

04/20 ~ 04/26:
11330 12366 12116 19073 15661 14863 14716

04/27 ~ 05/03
13743 14824 13787 18424 15988 15513 14259
>>
just gonna throw this out there, how do you know if you've been banned from the server?
>>
At this point, unless this is a controlled descent into closure of the product in Japan.
(Why are you bringing it to China and boasting in japanese interviews about the Development team doubling in size?)

Than I really wonder if it isn't just the new kids being terrible at their jobs and biting off more than they can chew.
(Maruyama was bad, but it was never like THIS)

Because quite honestly, unless they've been holding out on us, and all this silence has been because they've got something REALLY GOOD, like they've got the all the answers and just need a bit more time to polish them off. They're fucked.
(June 24th was the last time management communicated in a straight manner with us. It did all these interviews, responding to questions, and announcement beforehand)

The most they've given us is that piss poor metadata I posted on the 11th, and 4 screenshots + 3 lines of text on Pale Rider and High Mobility Gelgoog (Vincent). Both were terse, had very little actual information, and we're pretty much just putting something up to save face from having it entirely empty. Which is what it really is, coming up a month later.

The worst part is. They don't need to focus their financing on DX units and therefore fuck the game up. They could drastically reduce the cost for DX units and make them first come first serve. Pay to get them early. Like they're SUPPOSED TO BE. Not pay to win.
(Financing is completely fucked, as I'll state below)
>>
>>11109489

They could be making a ton of money by having "preset" paint jobs unless you pay BC/use an exceedingly are item, which allows for custom paint jobs.
(The game is too big for completely custom, but allow for the player to choose 3 personal colors)

And emblems could have multiple slots, with one slot open by default on a mobile suit, and others, like the shield, shoulder, chest, or so forth would require BC or a rare item to unlock. Same with emblems. Have emblems of different types for different parts
(Like the Zeon motiff on the 3S Zaku's shield or the MS number on the chest. Like the Real Grade and Master Grade units have as stickers)

And items that let you choose or switch your MS custom after unit creation, or ensure 100% rare success at unit creation.
(So people are paying to make their favourite unit the way they want, which makes a lot more money)

I they should close the game down for a month or two work out all its problems intensively, throw on a new coat of paint in terms of UI and co-ordinate/emblems/paint items and have a big grand reopening event.

But they'll just continue to harm their brand, their game, and their credibility as a company and product. Especially with the amount of money they charged for DX units and the sheer popularity of the brand and game in Japan. Don't expect this to go down slowly or without a fight. They'll make Bandai suffer for this if they really do ruin the game.
(As the 2ch community, you'll see litigations, DDOSS, angry letters, the entire community basically humiliating them by letting them know they WANTED to play the game and Bandai ruined that)

>>11109427
You'll get a message saying as such and an email confirming it. If you just tries to connect and flashes white back to login, you're not showing up as Japanese to the region block and so it's denying you.
>>
MSGO is dead, just leave it and let it be.
>>
>>11109495
I blame the introduction of gundam types as useable units

it'll provavvly go the way of GBO, barely alive with only a handful of people left
>>
>>11109493
> DDOS
Speaking of which, why did PSO2 get DDOSed? For the same reasons?
They were down for like a month.
>>
>>11109694
Nobody knows because half of the playerbase were blaming on either SEAns or Gaiijin hackers.

If the SEAns were to DoDos PSO2, they'd do it to Asiasoft instead.
>>
File: 1405675645d.png (38KB, 222x222px) Image search: [Google]
1405675645d.png
38KB, 222x222px
"Belfast [Down]"
>>
Shucks, I really enjoy the game aside from some balance issues. It's, for me, a very good mech shooter on PC, which is very rare (and I cba to play on a PS3, namely as most of the time I do not have access to one).
>>
('·?·`) Oink Oink
('·?·`)You hit the nail on the head, the game is fun, but management is terrible.
('·?·`)This pig face is a meme on 2ch about specifically that
('·?·`)The player who is brokenhearted over the kusoge they want to love and have invested so much time into
('·?·`)So they hide their pain by acting like pigs as they insult it.
('·?·`) It's a game that we all want to love, and we want to play, but management refuses to allow us to express that love.
>>
>>11110368
nows a good time for me to learn how to make armor in new vegas now that I have the time, might as well put those ripped UCGO models to use
>>
File: ems-04.jpg (45KB, 243x400px) Image search: [Google]
ems-04.jpg
45KB, 243x400px
>>11110427
That makes me laugh because I was reading some people in the 2ch MSGO thread saying they were playing NV instead of MSGO. I did my 600 hour playthrough of new vegas, so I can never again. But I have noticed that I'm not feeling the passion, with all the negativity in the air. Even Axis is quiet and dejected.
>>
>>11110494
well Im sitting on a good chunk of ripped UCGO models and originally had the idea of porting them into Gmod, but when I ripped them they came without their riggings

so Gonna make me some armors for NV, and maybe the weapons, I have the weapons
>>
File: zaku II armor WIP.png (42KB, 854x397px) Image search: [Google]
zaku II armor WIP.png
42KB, 854x397px
and to show I'm working on it

only problem is UCGO and I suspect MSGO both use a grayscale on their texture except for the cameras/gun sights and apply the colour presets through a overlay to save space

if this armor goes through I'll eventually put the zaku machine gun in first as a gun, I have quite a bite
>>
File: Kusomessiah.jpg (235KB, 1345x456px) Image search: [Google]
Kusomessiah.jpg
235KB, 1345x456px
???????????
>>
File: GM armor mock up.png (41KB, 858x406px) Image search: [Google]
GM armor mock up.png
41KB, 858x406px
>>11111042
nice

torn should I start with the GM or zaku, GM is looking more manageable of the two
>>
>>11111144
Jim4Lyfe
>>
>>11109493
>If you just tries to connect and flashes white back to login
this is my problem. is there a way around it? jesus, ive only been playing for two days and i already got banned ;- ;
>>
>>11111463
mind telling us what VPN you are using? It sounds like your VPN isn't connecting to the servers.
>>
I have an odd question about this game.

Is this the closest thing to a PC version of Border Break? Because I loved playing that in Hong Kong.
>>
>>11111648
In some ways.

It's slower paced with 51 vs 51 players in a larger map, but the gameplay is similar.
>>
>>11111463
>my screen flashes white and my login is rejected.
This only happens if your VPN isn't connected properly, or your VPN server is blacklisted by MSGO.

There are a couple servers on Mudfish that are blacklisted. If you're one of those people who doesn't use Mudfish for some reason, use Mudfish, I guess?
>>
Are they going to give any free incentives like they did for reaching 10k players? Any new maps coming out soon?
>>
>>11112722
>Are they going to give any free incentives like they did for reaching 10k players?
For what? Having the lowest population count in a long time? The game being deader than ever?

It's possible they might throw out incentives when they roll out a necro for this game.
>>
File: ????.jpg (18KB, 630x99px) Image search: [Google]
????.jpg
18KB, 630x99px
>>11109347
The small population really messes up with the matching system. You can't be sure anymore since the matches eventually go down to which side gets the elite platoon.
>>
File: Jaburo.jpg (451KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Jaburo.jpg
451KB, 1920x1080px
>>11113488
I can predict my matches. If Zeon doesn't win in the first five minutes, we lose.
>>
>>11114319
Strange, it's the reverse for me. If Fed doesn't gain a big lead in the first few minutes, Zeon just plucks up the victory.
>>
>>11114991
It is a matter of rank and mobile suits. Federation has the best mobile suits, but only if you're capable of bringing out their true potential. They're general purpose machines that are min-maxed in different areas. So as you get better and unlock their MS, you start to outpace Zeon. Zeon has specialized mobile suits which tend to be weaker than the federation, but has access to more "one hit kill" weapons like the sturmfast, and early access to the CBZ F on multiple machines. So in terms of low level play, they win because Zeon has lots of fast units for rushes, and big damage units that punish poor players. The problem is both advantadges ween out when you're not dependant on initial units and learn how to properly evade the easily avoided one hit kill weapons.
>>
File: 700k just from presents.jpg (24KB, 380x147px) Image search: [Google]
700k just from presents.jpg
24KB, 380x147px
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P9mwELXPGbA
>>
just signing up for this now. how active are the /m/ clans?
>>
>>11116440
also, which server should I choose?
>>
>>11116440
I'd play on the first one, but a lot of people play both.
/m/ clans are hit or miss. Everyone seems to be jumping to NEO-GOONSA
>>
>>11116440
not active at all anymore.

>>11116450
The top server
>>
>>11116450
??????
>>
>>11115065
>capable of bringing out their true potential
you mean upgrading lock-on on the ALEX gatling? Or simply equipping the GLA to their deck? Pls, feddie suits are the MSGO equivalent of the TF2 pyro car.
>>
>>11116879
I think it's more about "not dying" and "making the most use out of your teammates", just like in WoT. Newb Gendum users would simply run in and deal massive damage, while pro ones would deal massive damage and do it again.
>>
>>11115065
>but only if you're capable of bringing out their true potential.
Die knowing you lost to someone who really knows how to use a mobile suit!
>>11115190
That's what I like about dropping MSGO for a few months, and then coming back. I'm rich now? Well, don't mind if I do.
>>11116928
These days with my Act Zaku Custom I try to stay away from the front lines. It's just people shooting at each other trying to see who dies first. I'll typically find other good spots and pick off lots of sneaks, or I'll flank around the front line and kill off Feddies stupid enough to try it themselves.

I can safely say since I got this MS, my killcount has never been higher. I guess it's just a perfect fit for me.
>>
File: Medal.png (25KB, 567x43px) Image search: [Google]
Medal.png
25KB, 567x43px
Does anyone have any tips for getting this medal?
>>
>>11117322
hit / kill mideas / fat uncles.
easiest would be to just use an artillery with the howitzer prediction module, or a long-range fitted sniper.
>>
>>11117391
What's the howitzer prediction module do? Could I just use a GM cannon or Guntank to do it?
>>
>>11117400
It marks where your howitzer shots will land on the minimap, much easier to be sure when your shots will hit the target without needing to check for shot elevation/direction.

And yes any suit can use it, though obviously only those with howitzers can benefit from it.
>>
File: howitzer module.jpg (294KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
howitzer module.jpg
294KB, 1280x720px
>>11117400
It shows the approximate location your howitzer shells will land on the minimap, even before you fire the thing. And yes, you can put it on any artillery suit carrying a howitzer (or not, but that would be pointless).
>>
>>11117463
>>11117461
Alright, thanks. Do I need to just get 8 hits, or do I need 8 kills for that medal?
>>
>>11117476
Kills
>>
>>11117476
>>11117540
Actually, no, I think you just need to deal enough damage. And btw that's a medal (not a ribbon), meaning you just need to keep dealing damage to those things in your battles, and it'll eventually unlock if you do enough.
>>
DX postponed.

3x GP from battles won A rank
5x GP from battles won S rank

only from base GP won from battle.

Two new items on the promotion/demotion menu though it doesn't really explain them?!
Dailly challenge is now added to score menu

GP event extended for another week, DX release delayed another week.
>>
So, about Mudfish.

Do I have to run the Wizard each time I launch it and want to play MSGO, or what?
>>
File: 1406091718a.png (437KB, 631x236px) Image search: [Google]
1406091718a.png
437KB, 631x236px
>>11117706
>#4, Get 5 gold ribbons in 1 match?
Seems like they're adding variety to the challenges as well.
>>
File: never did anything wrong.jpg (9KB, 133x128px) Image search: [Google]
never did anything wrong.jpg
9KB, 133x128px
>>11117736
Nevermind, figured it out.

It saves the routing table and will reuse it, so you basically only have to run the wizard once and it'll always start prepped for MSGO.

Mudfish is actually pretty handy.
>>
>>11098621

??????????
Gundum Online

That mistake will haunt them forever, it seems...
>>
It's too bad the bot AI is retarded in this game. It'd be fun to have a private server and fill it out with bots if we can't match 100 v 100.
>>
For those curious, I've done some extensive testing and conferred with others.

You actually have a better chance of winning DX tickets, Master Tickets, and the rare Silver/Gold Blueprints of the volumes now. I'll explain the logic. We'll call the rare prizes Red Pool

Premise 1. Rentals and Spray/Emblem Stickers are now Yellow/White boxes. We'll call this general pool.

Premise 2. DX/Master Ticket/Rare blueprint (I.E. Red pool) chance of winning has not changed.

Premise 3. The chance of getting a "Rainbow" flash has not changed. Rainbow flash is a rare occurrence they automatically change one prize to Red Pool, outside of the normal chances of getting Red Pool.

Premise 4. Therefore since the chance of Rainbow flash has not changed, but the selection of prizes in Red pool has, you have a better chance of winning rare prizes overall as you can't "waste" a rainbow flash on a rental/spray like before.

Therefore, despite conceptions you're less likely to win now, you're actually more likely to win the best prizes due to the Rainbow flash now only giving the best prizes.
>>
File: DX preview.png (883KB, 1758x736px) Image search: [Google]
DX preview.png
883KB, 1758x736px
https://msgo.bandainamco-ol.jp/member/support/letter.php

DX is delayed a week. But they actually did something good for once. If you go here, you can see a general overview of each DX unit--including it's stats. (Unit, not weapons unfortunately) and https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3F5U2us209I [Embed]

The DX volume video is out, but is posted there, not in the general update.
>>
>>11118744
>Full Armor Gundam
>Missile Shooter
okay, another week of fed-
>876 speed
>180 boost charge
uh oh...
>>
>>11118869
Instead of Ridden's Gelgoog mirror, we're getting a Zock mirror.
>>
>>11118877
Terrible for Zeon, really. It's basically the Zock but 20 points more powerful, and without being an incredibly fat underwater unit with no mobility. So.. A Zock with none of the weaknesses of a Zock, as it is obviously capable of jumping as it works in both space and ground normally.

The Pale Rider seems to be as expected. A ground gundam with an EXAM system clone.

Ram Z'gok has a 3 stage headbutt melee, but I think the hit box will make it worthless outside stationary targets. Perhaps the point? Lots of damage vs ships/bases, but the claws are better for MS? Like an upgraded Zaku Tackle and Heat Hawk combo.

A bao Qu Gelg, I don't know what to think. Wait and see? It seems to be a Gelg tuned to rocket./explosive damage
>>
Ima be real honest, I'm digging the look of the Full Armour Gundam and it's weaponry.

The ship-killer by contrast looks cool, and -would- be awesome if melee was remotely viable except in very sparse circumstances
>>
>>11119412
The new management seems to at least be trying to be creative in their new DX units, avoiding clone releases, and addressing a lot of the major issues that have plaguing the game for the last year or so in broad scale. I just wish they would fix the smaller, more current and more pressing issues first.

Just hire a balance manager and an assistant or something already. Someone whose job it is is to go over meta game data like unit use and weapon use, communicate with the community, and tweak stats once a month, so that underpowered and unpopular units/weapons get a boosted or nerfed as to retain their usefulness or the usefulness of others. (You'll never have water units or space only units see as much play as ground or duel region units, but within regions you can push for similar levels of use. The same with weapons with limited ammo vs excess ammo.)

Whenever I see units like Nacht or Ram Z'Gok, I can't help but appreciate that they made the effort to include a relatively obscure unit (Ram Z'Gok) or try to implement a unit with a unique fighting style (Nacht).

But the problem is they don't seem to play the game, because that usefulness is only in theory or against bots, it doesn't play out in combat--and they rarely bother to correct units when they turn out non-functional.
>>
>>11119523
I wouldn't even be that mad if you could opt for full AI matches (Not including co-op, where the AI can actually kill you via heroes and shit loads of explosives and snipers) to fuck around in with your mates, but as is some of the MS seem like novelties rather than practical styles of play.

Also, how can you tell what tier you are? I can't see any bronze/silver icons of any kind.
>>
I get DX tickets really, really sparsely. Now I can't decide whether to grind for the RX-78-2 or the Full Armour Gundam. :(
>>
>>11119560
Check background color for your nickname on a pre-battle screen. It's tied to your rank.
>>
>>11119601
'aight, apparently I'm bronze. I'm also seeing purple(?) and... black? Hold up, how am I seeing people in the lowest possible military class in non-beginner matches? Do people seriously let themselves get demoted that far down?!
>>
>>11098621
What's a recommended loadout for this MS? Got about half thye tickets needed myself and it does look very sweet. Does one keep or drop the cannons for example (for balance)?
>>
>>11111561
i managed to figure it out. my VPN wasn't connected to the server. thanks for the help.
>>
>>11118744
Oooh Pale Rider stats-
>320 cost
>1081 speed
>210 recharge
What the fuck is this shit? That's not a Pale Rider! That's not even close! I have 300-cost mobile suits better than that. Hell, my MS-14A is roughly the same stat-wise as that!

Leave it to Bamco to fuck up my favorite Feddie suit. I guess all my excitement was for nothing.
>>
File: gundamkitscollectionSS026.jpg (92KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
gundamkitscollectionSS026.jpg
92KB, 1600x900px
>>11121115
I wish you guys would stop doing this. You just look like bad jumping to snap judgements because you only know half the story.

The Pale Rider is a Gundam Ground Type with some modifications. It's stated in the same range as the EZ-8 and other Gundam Ground Types in terms of weapons and statistics. The only reason that it statistics seem low is because the HADES system is on a cooldown timer rather than being like the EXAM system and only usable once per life.

So take its statistics with a grain of salt, as it's meant to be a hyper mode unit. Subpar stats 50-75% of the time, above par stats 50%-25% of the time depending on how they play it

Again. The reason for it's relatively lackluster statistics (And a reason to fear it) is because the HADES system is cooldown based. So a pilot who can stay alive for long periods of time, can theoretically go on multiple rampages.

Finally, you need to think in terms of the long term. The Pale Rider receives an upgrade near the end of Missing Links side story that makes it a space capable unit along wit other upgrades, so that it could be used at A Bao Qu. You fight this version in the final battle of the Zeon side of the Missing Link side stories.

This is different than the [HADES] Tottenritter upgrade it receives in 0090 for the CCA side story. It's a unit that exists at the end of the UC period and is a space capable Pale Rider.

So not only are they following canon and precedent in terms of its power level and weapons, but the upgraded version is free to be a stronger unit with boosted stats and more tweaked weapons.
>>
>>11121346
Do we know how the HADES system boosts stats compared to exam?
I'm not complaining or anything I'm still trying to get the Midnight Fenrir Zaku, but I will agree that depending on how the HADES functions, it couldn't hurt balance to drop it's cost by about 20 points compared to the Blue Destiny.
I suppose I'll wait for its equip load though, because as we all know, in the current meta of machine guns being over-glorified spit-wad shooters, Blue Destiny is kind of a hit or miss.
>>
>>11121375
No. They haven't said anything, but since HADES is literally canonically based off the EXAM system (The professor who made the EXAM pretty much says not to compare EXAM to HADES, HADES is just dregs he sent to keep the brass happy.) I imagine they will be similar. Which is pretty huge, since EXAM is the only pure damage buff in the game.

They've just stated it's weapons:
Arm-mounted Beam Guns (Dual Wielded)
180mm Cannon, Dual Beam Sabres, Leg Mounted Missiles, Beam Rifle, and Hyper Bazooka. There may be a machine gun too.

That's what we've seen in videos or screenshots. So it's got much better equipment than blue destiny .
>>
>>11121346
It's not a Slave Wraith, which actually IS a Ground Gundam with modifications. The Pale Rider has the slender build of a GM with the features of the Alex. If Side Stories is claiming that it's based off of a Ground Gundam, then they have a funny idea of what Ground Gundams look like. With a completely different torso, that basically makes it a completely different mobile suit.

It's worth noting that I'm also comparing its stats to an Efreet Custom, and the Blue Destiny. Since these mobile suits are extremely similar, you would expect them to have roughly the same stats. HADES is just a lesser EXAM, and so that stat deficiency isn't reflected unless they decided to drop stats on the Pale Rider because of its large weapon loadout.

So no, I'm not really jumping to conclusions here.
>It receives an upgrade at the end of Missing Links and becomes space
That's nice, but unless they play on launching a Pale Rider [Upgraded slightly], I doubt that upgrade will be reflected in MSGO.

I am curious to know why they chose to make it a ground-only mobile suit. It would have been smarter for them to have gone with the late-Missing Links version and have it be both.

On another note, I agree, reluctantly, with the whole "gashacon rates are still fine" statement from before. I somehow managed to pull a golden Efreet Custom today, which means that I'm considerably less angry about everything related to gashacon.

On another unrelated note, I also witnessed the single biggest landslide match yet where the Feddie and Zeek armies met in the in the initial rush on the Antarctica Base map, and the Feddies proceeded to completely decimate every Zeon player in the area. No stalemate, just total domination the whole match.
>>
>>11121502
http://gow.swiki.jp/index.php?%E3%83%9A%E3%82%A4%E3%83%AB%E3%83%A9%E3%82%A4%E3%83%80%E3%83%BC

The wiki said it was based off GM Sniper II

and we need a new thread.
>>
>>11121536
>The wiki says it's based off the GM Sniper II
It's based off of the later GM designs. The GM Command/Space Command, and the GM Sniper II. Not the Ground Gundam or the GM[G], which are extremely bulky and look 100% different. It's easy to confuse them though, because the Slave Wraith is in the game too and is a Ground Type.
>We need a new thread
Yup.

So is this new challenge system an instant promotion? I hit one of the challenges yesterday and it seemed to promote me, but I was also 7 matches in so I was working on it already.
>>
>>11121554
Read the guide. Nothing changed. It's just 5 missions instead of 3.
>>
>>11121609
The reason I asked is because when I did hit that challenge, I was promoted. I had just started my promotion test so I wasn't even close to getting it.

Anyhow, now that I've been forced into Zeon gold-rank matches, the game has become basically impossible to play. Now every Feddie is Alex or GLA, and their weapons seem to insta-kill every mobile suit I have. It's an extremely stark contrast to before where I could run around and easily pull Top 10 in a match by ruthlessly murdering everything. Now I can't even look at a battle area without being swiss'd by an Alex gatling before I even have enough time to move. I now understand the pain of gold matches.
>>
>>11121690
>Clarification
I'm referring to challenges that can be accessed by mousewheeling your in-game ranking display. It shows your daily challenges. Except something weird happened where I was ranked without completing any of my rank challenges, but coincidentally when I finished a daily. For a while I was confused thinking there was some weird new thing where you can rank up without doing the promotion test, but it seems that it was just something extremely strange happening that I didn't catch.
>>
>>11121700
I don't think that is the case, but I noticed something different. I got like 4,000 EXP today. A 3x EXP thingy appeared next to the battle grade too.
Is there an event going on I missed? Never had this happen before.
>>
Is there an English Clan on EFSF Francesca? I know Goons are on Zeon, but considering my main is on Francesca for Feddies, I am unaware of any clans on there.
>>
Hey I was wondering, I know there's a way to add friends, but I was wondering, is there a way to play in the same lobby as your friends?
>>
>>11121907
platoon together?
>>
>>11121731
I don't think there is much, if any. I was in one with a friend, but we both switched to the first server once we figured out there are just more english players in general, and it was well worth it.
Thread posts: 315
Thread images: 51

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.