[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I read the first two chapters of this, up to the point when

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: 1c391733cf.jpg (28KB, 300x445px) Image search: [Google]
1c391733cf.jpg
28KB, 300x445px
So I read the first two chapters of this, up to the point when Hitler decides communism and jews are the root of all evil. However, I still can't understand why does he hate those two things so much.

On communism, he certainly seems concerned for the workers' rights, yet says communists are hideous. Maybe it's because they're not as fanatically nationalistic as he is?

On jews, I really haven't got a clue. He somehow concludes they're behind all the "lies and degeneracy" he can see around himself, but I don't understand how he gets to that conclusion. At least Varg Vikernes makes a point saying they're not really European, but mongrels who pollute his precious race.

Anyone can explain this to me a bit more?
>>
>>7673367
Bump. Perhaps I'll get a better insight in the next few chapters?
>>
He says communists are hideous because he lived among them and saw how a few bourgeois rabble-rousing cocksuckers whipped up these morons with trash pamphlets, while he was putting actual effort into reading and figuring out the ideology. Communist workers were footsoldiers for an evil cause. The people controlling them were the true evil.

The people controlling them, from what he observed, were Jews. Everywhere he looked. He even says he resisted believing his initial findings as long as possible in order to confirm them, but that ultimately he had to admit, Jews were overrepresented in everything that was eating away at the dying heart of his country.

He doesn't just theorize that Judaism is conducive to evil. That's not his interest, at least not at first. The first encounter with Jews is in Vienna, when he observes that, for whatever reason, they're the ones responsible for a lot of evil.
>>
>>7673367
>>7673393
Two words: Walther Rathenau
>>
File: le harry potter uncle face2.jpg (170KB, 466x478px) Image search: [Google]
le harry potter uncle face2.jpg
170KB, 466x478px
>Jews run Weimar's trash economy
>Jews run the communist rings who put German against German in class warfare
>Jews run tons of media outlets
>Jews make all degenerate art, peddle deviant behaviour and encourage rot in general
>Jews run an international clique and don't consider themselves (and aren't) German, British, French, Russian, etc, and all act in accordance with one another across countries - literally got America involved in WW1 because the American Jews who previously supported Germany were promised Palestine
>Jews have a deep legacy of extreme anti-Gentile Talmudic tribalism and nepotism which makes most gentiles revile them
>>
>>7673367
He didn't really need to explain why he hated Jews. The Germans were just looking for something/someone to blame for their torn-the-fuck-up economy after WWI, so Hitler gave it to them.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.