[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi!! someone I can spend the next books in pdf: (If it may be

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: Necronomicon_fragment_nr_11.jpg (3MB, 2172x1578px) Image search: [Google]
Necronomicon_fragment_nr_11.jpg
3MB, 2172x1578px
Hi!!
someone I can spend the next books in pdf:
(If it may be the oldest edition possible)

book Eibon
Necronomicon
The Book of Thoth
The Vermys mistery

Thanks
>>
Those aren't real books.
>>
I just asked if you can not spend the link if they are real or not that I do not care
>>
>>7659828
I'm not sure how you think anyone can link to them if they don't exist.
>>
>>7659803
>>7659828

I'm not a native english speaker, but this sounds completely wrong.
>>
>>7660042
it is. OP has a mental deficiency.
>>
It would be great if someone could also post Enochian translations of Codex Seraphinianus and Voynich manuscript.
>>
File: keklel.png (2MB, 1064x762px) Image search: [Google]
keklel.png
2MB, 1064x762px
>>7659805

The middle two are very much real books, although the confusion over the Necronomicon's reality/provenance is the stuff of troll-legend, into which confusion this thread has fallen.

>>7660081

Actually, what's really going on ITT is a large-scale confusion of language, in which all parties are at fault.

It is likely that OP is referring to the "Necronomicon" which was published quasi-anonymously in the 70s by one "Simon". To avoid confusion with other books of the same name, this is sometimes referred to as the "Simonomicon", and is purportedly a hoax-grimoire which was probably put together by a fanboy of Crowley, Lovecraft, and magick in general, mishmashing them together.

On the other hand, the "Necronomicon" was first mentioned by Lovecraft himself in his stories, /but Lovecraft did not prepare any version of the book himself/. That is, the book was literally "not real" in the sense that it /it didn't exist/, until the word became popular and lead to the above Simonomicon, The Evil Dead, Giger's art books...

So, quite the opposite of what you smugly suggested, it is in fact it is quite sensible, depending on the timing and context, to speak of the Necronomicon as being "not real", or "not existing", yet wishing to see the (existing) copy anyway. Unless the other person meant that s/he didn't care whether they are /true or fictional/, which skepticism would be just as wise.

As for the Book of Thoth, it is both a tarot deck designed by Crowley, and a book that Crowley wrote explaining the deck of the same name. Both are pictured.
>>
>>7660081
he's gone beyond mad from the abysmal horrors he's witnessed
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.