[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How did you do it /lit/ ?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: VXGWQzD.jpg (19KB, 354x479px) Image search: [Google]
VXGWQzD.jpg
19KB, 354x479px
How did you manage to get rid of all the religious threads with their constant proselytization?

How did you manage to ship them all to /his/
This board has never been better.
>>
>>7658724
Is your pic what you've been eating? Christposters are still here
>>
his took up the pol refugees instead
>>
>>7658724
>This board has never been better.

that mushroom should be a fedora
>>
fuck off to >>>/his/, you third grade reading level faggot, we know you haven't read nietzsche or you would know which kind of bottom feeding scum sucking superstitious autoerotic masturbating faggot you are. it's the kind that should kill themselves the next time that they're strangling themselves off a doorknob imagining they could afford a domme to wank off to
>>
File: troll.gif (159KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
troll.gif
159KB, 400x400px
>>7658742
>>
>>7658750
>Whatever is profound loves masks; what is most profound even hates image and parable. Might not nothing less than the opposite , be the proper disguise for the shame of a god? A questionable question: it would be odd if some mystic had not risked something to that effect in his mind. There are occurrences of such a delicate nature that one does well to cover them up with some rudeness to conceal them; there are actions of love and extravagant generosity after which nothing is more advisable than to take a stick and give any eyewitness a sound thrashing: that would muddle his memory Some know how to muddle and abuse their own memory in order to have their revenge at least against this only witness: shame is inventive.
kys
>>
>>7658724

I am not OP but I have also recently noticed a concentration of religion threads on /his/ (where they belong, with the humanities and all). OP's sentiment seems to me to be generally true, and a welcome development.

Sadly, /lit/ remains 4chan's most unironically mainstream leftist board, as another currently active /lit/ thread on feminism with an exceptionally annoying cunt running her mouth attests. But /lit/'s appreciation of existential nihilism (and its related offshoots) is its saving grace, where actual truth is concerned.

What's left is funposting about memes, which is just as well since we'll all be dead within a few decades and have no comeuppance or continued existence of any kind after this. Where this is concerned, /lit/ is regularly honest and useful. Let /his/ pretend that it is good or useful that papists have history, that protestants are concentrated in America, that the orthodox wear the funny hats next to patriarch Putin. Let them spend the time about angels dancing on the head of a pin, or on 'proofs' of the existence of God when in the same breath religions must uphold Faith.

Would that there could be unending containment boards for these. Meanwhile those of us who know the score can while away the time in as pleasant a manner as possible until it ceases to exist and to have meaning, as we well know.
>>
>>7659127
>Sadly, /lit/ remains 4chan's most unironically mainstream leftist board, as another currently active /lit/
> Let /his/ pretend that it is good or useful that papists have history,
get the fuck out of my nietzsche thread you absolute pleb
>>
>>7658724
>How did you manage to get rid of all the religious threads with their constant proselytization?
>How did you manage to ship them all to /his/
That's the answer to your question, all the LARPing Catholics migrated to /his/ to circlejerk with the Total War playing history buffs and true-redpilled ubermenschen who occasionally skim the wikipedia pages of famous esoteric thinkers.

I like studying history but that board turned to shit within a day of being created. History attracts loads of spastics and autists for some reason.
>>
Because the people on /his/ a shit.
>>
>>7659189
>all the LARPing Catholics migrated to /his/ to circlejerk with the Total War playing history buffs and true-redpilled ubermenschen
>only lapsed catholics and autists interested in niche original research in history or historiography left
good
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.