[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which books is good to read if you want understand about social

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

File: social_issues.jpg (125KB, 900x675px) Image search: [Google]
social_issues.jpg
125KB, 900x675px
Hi guys,

I'll have to do essays and I need to have a good understand about issues like marihuanna legalization, mass incarceration... Which books do you sugests?
>>
Mummy's Chicken Tendies - Blowy Joey
>>
>>7655734
try the /r/blazeit subreddit, some quality recommendation there for someone of your level OP
>>
I suggest not being a fucking loser who cares about social issues
>>
>>7655873
I had this kind of thought, but for my personal experience is not a good one. Maybe you are young, but it will arrive a day that you'll face a taleban crazy bomberman or a firegun in your head asking for money, than you'll think I had to take that social issue more seriously.
>>
>>7655849
I'll try. Thanks.
>>
why does /lit/ have to be so hostile all the time? OP might not even be a sjw, might just wanna see an interesting topic and then be done with it.

maybe its epic bantz, or /pol/ spillover, but im getting tired of your shit. you kids need to lighten up.
>>
>>7655935
the "social meme" has gotten to big here as well, in real life
shutting it down, or seeing others do so (i dont meme myself) is satisfying, oh so satisfying

even today, i saw a post on my unis philosophy facebook group, about people looking for a roommate. they stressed that it was essential that the person could 'bear all the political discussions and jokes' and that no sexism or racism were allowed.
>>
>>7656307
>>7656307
>'bear all the political discussions and jokes' and that no sexism or racism were allowed.
oh my
>>
>>7656307
>Someone wants a roommate they'll get along with
>F-fucking sjws
Try suicide
>>
>>7656318
it's more that we equate getting along with enforced consensus
>>
>>7655734
Death of the West by Pat Buchanan
>>
>>7655849
>Literally recommending reddit
Kill yourself faggot.
>>
>>7655734

The Communist Manifesto.
>>
Try "The New Jim Crow" by Michelle Alexander
>>
Paved With Good Intentions: The Failure of Race Relations in Contemporary America - Jared Taylor
>>
Raymond Wolters-
Race and Education, 1954-2007

The Burden of Brown: Thirty Years of School Desegregation

The Long Crusade: Profiles in Education Reform, 1967-2014
Robert Weissberg - Bad Students, Not Bad Schools
>>
File: 51Nt+AtBzbL._SL1500_.jpg (43KB, 333x500px) Image search: [Google]
51Nt+AtBzbL._SL1500_.jpg
43KB, 333x500px
>>
it's the blacks
>>
File: 71ZbXPAC4tL._SL1500_.jpg (224KB, 907x1360px) Image search: [Google]
71ZbXPAC4tL._SL1500_.jpg
224KB, 907x1360px
>>
The Thomas Sowell Reader

Covers most everything with a healthy amount of economics as well
>>
File: 51V1tEQMWAL._SL1500_.jpg (47KB, 331x500px) Image search: [Google]
51V1tEQMWAL._SL1500_.jpg
47KB, 331x500px
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.