[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Psychology

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

Any good psychology books , looking for two specific topics.

Self betterment and tips on how to maximize a healthy upbringing of an infant/child.

thank you
>>
>>7653665
How to make Friends and Influence People
Art of the Deal
The Game
10 tips to manipulate and exploit other people
The Prince
>>
>>7653679
Don't forget:

Rich Dad, Poor Dad
How to Make a Million Bucks: The American Way
How to be Alpha!: 10 Quirky Tips to be the Man
Running the Street: 8 Wacky Tips On How to Invest like the Best
>>
>>7653665
give them the redpill
>>
Reeve's Understanding Emotion and Motivation (or however it's called in English) could be useful, particularly the explanation of intrinsic and extrinsic motivation, and why you shouldn't punish children, but also why rewarding them, for example, with candy, isn't the best idea either.
As for self betterment, Feeling Good by dr. Burns can help you learn to deal with dysfunctional thoughts.
>>
>>7653716
>Feeling Good
This one is good. It's a bit repetitive so feel free to skim past the boring bits if you feel like you understand the main point of that section
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.