[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

We play Tolkien

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: Tolki.jpg (740KB, 2390x1434px) Image search: [Google]
Tolki.jpg
740KB, 2390x1434px
I start:

In the beginning, there was only looming vagueness, uncouth and unrefined. It covered the vast, flat and unformed, without forests or oceans, and in the primordial mists hunted the bestial First Children, the first faey. They shared the shape of fei or man nowadays, but their minds were that of the wild predators. Each of these First Children had their own spell that infused them that set them apart from the moment of their spontaneous birth.

And so it happened that, one day, a fei was born that had the spell of order infused in his flesh. It instilled in his mind unprecedented reason and in his body an artfulness with which he managed to create things and spawn his heirs. In the texts that date to the late second age, he is only remembered as Rynɸei, while the history books by the early third age sage Kavim call him the Trinfaeyar.

The Forefather had three heirs. Eβeira, the Lady of Lanterns, the Miraculous Cijeiy and Honxyl, whose art is best left forgotten. As the blood of Rynɸei, was watered down in the process, the children found themselves unsuited to the chaotic world and strove to create order. Eβeira gave things and places their names, and vanquished the vagueness of the world. Cijeiy built amazing cities that would house the future faey. So the seeds of the second age were sown.

Soon all children of Rynɸei also spawned progeny themselves. Eβeira sent her children carrying her lanterns far and wide, and everything their light touched lost its vicissitude, and Cijeiy populated the first cities with his offspring. The blood of the godly Rynɸei had been watered down enough for the children to no longer be god-like, and they developed first real languages and society, as they depended on each other for basic survival now.

The fate of the ancient ones is uncertain. It is said that, while sympathetic in spirit, the minds of the first four became alien to their offspring a few generations down, and they ended up exiling themselves. The ancient texts voice an opposition to this, rather making a rather paranoid statement that this is not the case, and that they rule the faey society from behind the scenes.

But ask yourselves: if this were true and the faey civilisation were truly governed by mighty and wise demigods, how then did they end up in utter ruin they are today? In some regards, the ancient historians are not to be trusted...
>>
A young man destroys an ancient evil and restores order to the world.
>>
>>7650703
I said play Tolkien, not play Paolini.
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.