[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Whats the best way to read House of Leaves? Chapter 9 is referenced

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: Leaves.jpg (16KB, 303x400px) Image search: [Google]
Leaves.jpg
16KB, 303x400px
Whats the best way to read House of Leaves? Chapter 9 is referenced early on, so should I skip to it or just read it straight through?

Also, I've heard that you don't get the same experience with an ebook version that you would with a physical copy. Is this true or just pretentious garbage?
>>
Read it the same order you would any other book.

Physical copy if you can. There's a reason the title is called House of Leaves.
>>
>>7640970
>There's a reason the title is called House of Leaves.

Are you referencing physical copy vs ebook, or the hipster garbage part?
>>
>>7641050
The typography (which is a pretty essential part of the book) probably doesn't convert well.
>>
get the coloured copy of the book. as the other anons said read it in order and read the physical copy.
>>
>>7641106
>>7641125
thanks
>>
>>7640964
It involves a lot of typographical gimmicks like colored text and mirror writing. Ebook formatting tends to be pretty shite so I doubt it carries over all that well.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.