[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let's see how /lit/ performs when it comes to erotica >ITT:

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 7

Let's see how /lit/ performs when it comes to erotica
>ITT: We write an erotic novella one sentence at a time
>>
File: 1451729112137.png (322KB, 392x432px) Image search: [Google]
1451729112137.png
322KB, 392x432px
And but so.
>>
that faggot wanted me dead.
>>
I asked him to call me Hebe while I licked his asshole.
>>
So i slammed my swollen penis into his moist mouth...
>>
He didn't complain once, but how could he with his mouth full of cock?
>>
"Look who's gay now huh" he thought as he was filling his mouth with his growing dick, "I'll make him regret calling me homo".
>>
Spreading his hairy cheeks roughly, I witnessed his rosy asshole quiver and spasm with post orgasmic delight for the first time; I had a feeling this "straight" white male would be back for more, but his girlfriend might cause problems.
>>
When I finally pulled out my penis, I expected him to act the opposite of what he now did.
>>
He was grunting like a hog in heat and panting loudly, rendering him unable to utter a single syllable.
>>
his slick willy swung wildly, its pee hole open wide like a gasping turtle
>>
And there is something terribly sad and banal about it.
>>
As I watched the glistening ejaculate slowly drip down his bushy asscrack, I suddenly thought of my grandmother.
>>
"Never leave a cummy, bushy asscrack unlicked", she used to say, cackling wildly with dementia; how I miss her, while I get closer to the asscrack, glazed with white semen like the tip of a mountain.
>>
The three men were erect. The sight of their arousal was arousing
>>
The three men were guys found on craigslist, they were here for the sole purpose of observing this cacaphony of bodily fluids.
>>
As I proceeded to lick the boy's ass clean, to honor my grandmother's memory, he asked me a question so vile, so unpolished it almost made me sick.
>>
"who paid you to grab dr. pavel?"
>>
Never so fast had an erection set in; the boy seemed to take notice and mused at me while remarking:
>>
"you're a big guy"
>>
I nearly fell backwards into the line of bicurious strangers as I unleashed an unholy stream of ropy ejaculate.
>>
it shot to the sky crashed a plane
>>
roused fire rose fire,
>>
*pushes him against a locker*
>>
as I gathered the rest of my semen in a cup for him to drink, I ask him if he has read Pynchon.
>>
I might be gay,but i sure am homo
>>
"no, I don't read, where should I start" he replies as he guzzles from my cum cup.
>>
"with the Greeks" I replied,
>>
"Oh, is that a good book?" he enquired cluelessly, "I've never heard of it, or Python for that matter".
>>
then I tore my face/off, revealing that I was david foster wallace
>>
So it goes.
>>
I watch the beautiful curving drop of his haunches, how it slopes with a rich down-slope to the heavy roundness of his buttocks.
>>
File: eededdwede.png (43KB, 325x243px) Image search: [Google]
eededdwede.png
43KB, 325x243px
his buttocks, which did write with nightmarish worms
>>
;it was the best of times, it was the worst of times.
>>
I took the bottle of sickly green absinthe and emptied its contents into the cum. "Time for your spirit quest, young cocksleeve". I stroked his soft feminine hair and forced open his mouth, spitting in to it my sour saliva and in turn, my demonic possession tendencies.
>>
I could feel my schizophrenia flare up.
>>
File: mfw5.jpg (202KB, 1056x1080px) Image search: [Google]
mfw5.jpg
202KB, 1056x1080px
>>7588592
>>7588624
>>7588631
>>7588742
>>
The thought of having a fit prompted me to forcefully thrust back into his supple asshole for a second go.
>>
This incident reminded me of the time I visited Istanbul.
>>
Suddenly the man slammed the locker door shut with great force. "What are you looking at?" He uttered, with a shaky, yet determined voice.
>>
It was very clear my schizophrenia had indeed flared up.
>>
He stood there, bare naked, giving me an irritable yet lustful stare
>>
"Hey buddy i think you got the wrong door, the leather club is two blocks down". He stared at me with a look of disgusted curiosity on his face. "Fuck you", he replied.
>>
"Yes, fuck me indeed", I contemplated as I walked out and headed for the leather club
>>
The giraffe's flaccid dick was already peeping out of its leather pouch, giving me that all-too-familiar suggestive stare.
>>
Joe Christmas watched slyly from the cabin window. He thought of the common niggers coming in to speak to the woman. He detested them, detested the part of himself he believed to belong to them, and despised the pinkwomansmelling boy in the center of the room, eying him with a questioning gaze.
>>
"PLEASE, I BEG YOU!", he shrieked, as I suddenly snapped back to reality. I was not prepared for the horrific sight in front of me, which was a scene of
>>
a plane crash
>>
with no survivors
>>
A desert isle in Deseret, dreams of mother, despair.
>>
Sexy, mutilated corpses were spread all over, and seemingly I was alone. I felt a tingling in my pants.
>>
I put my warm Johnson into his whitey mouth.
>>
and that's the end of my story
>>
But, plot twist: it was all the dream of my granny.
>>
>1/2
And but so. That faggot wanted me dead. I asked him to call me Hebe while I licked his asshole. So i slammed my swollen penis into his moist mouth... He didn't complain once, but how could he with his mouth full of cock? "Look who's gay now huh" he thought as he was filling his mouth with his growing dick, "I'll make him regret calling me homo". Spreading his hairy cheeks roughly, I witnessed his rosy asshole quiver and spasm with post orgasmic delight for the first time; I had a feeling this "straight" white male would be back for more, but his girlfriend might cause problems. When I finally pulled out my penis, I expected him to act the opposite of what he now did. He was grunting like a hog in heat and panting loudly, rendering him unable to utter a single syllable. His slick willy swung wildly, its pee hole open wide like a gasping turtle, and there is something terribly sad and banal about it. As I watched the glistening ejaculate slowly drip down his bushy asscrack, I suddenly thought of my grandmother. "Never leave a cummy, bushy asscrack unlicked", she used to say, cackling wildly with dementia; how I miss her, while I get closer to the asscrack, glazed with white semen like the tip of a mountain. The three men were erect. The sight of their arousal was arousing. The three men were guys found on craigslist, they were here for the sole purpose of observing this cacaphony of bodily fluids. As I proceeded to lick the boy's ass clean, to honor my grandmother's memory, he asked me a question so vile, so unpolished it almost made me sick, "Who paid you to grab dr. pavel?". Never so fast had an erection set in; the boy seemed to take notice and mused at me while remarking: "you're a big guy". I nearly fell backwards into the line of bicurious strangers as I unleashed an unholy stream of ropy ejaculate. It shot to the sky crashed a plane, roused fire rose fire, *pushes him against a locker* as I gathered the rest of my semen in a cup for him to drink, I ask him if he has read Pynchon. I might be gay,but i sure am homo. "No, I don't read, where should I start" he replies as he guzzles from my cum cup. "with the Greeks" I replied. "Oh, is that a good book?" he enquired cluelessly, "I've never heard of it, or Python for that matter". Then I tore my face/off, revealing that I was david foster wallace. So it goes.
>>
>2/2
I watch the beautiful curving drop of his haunches, how it slopes with a rich down-slope to the heavy roundness of his buttocks. His buttocks, which did write with nightmarish worms; it was the best of times, it was the worst of times. I took the bottle of sickly green absinthe and emptied its contents into the cum. "Time for your spirit quest, young cocksleeve". I stroked his soft feminine hair and forced open his mouth, spitting in to it my sour saliva and in turn, my demonic possession tendencies. I could feel my schizophrenia flare up. The thought of having a fit prompted me to forcefully thrust back into his supple asshole for a second go. This incident reminded me of the time I visited Istanbul. Suddenly the man slammed the locker door shut with great force. "What are you looking at?" He uttered, with a shaky, yet determined voice. It was very clear my schizophrenia had indeed flared up. He stood there, bare naked, giving me an irritable yet lustful stare. "Hey buddy i think you got the wrong door, the leather club is two blocks down". He stared at me with a look of disgusted curiosity on his face. "Fuck you", he replied. "Yes, fuck me indeed", I contemplated as I walked out and headed for the leather club. The giraffe's flaccid dick was already peeping out of its leather pouch, giving me that all-too-familiar suggestive stare. Joe Christmas watched slyly from the cabin window. He thought of the common niggers coming in to speak to the woman. He detested them, detested the part of himself he believed to belong to them, and despised the pinkwomansmelling boy in the center of the room, eying him with a questioning gaze. "PLEASE, I BEG YOU!", he shrieked, as I suddenly snapped back to reality. I was not prepared for the horrific sight in front of me, which was a scene of a plane crash with no survivors. A desert isle in Deseret, dreams of mother, despair. Sexy, mutilated corpses were spread all over, and seemingly I was alone. I felt a tingling in my pants. I put my warm Johnson into his whitey mouth, and that's the end of my story. But, plot twist: it was all the dream of my granny.
>>
File: nails.jpg (453KB, 3110x2073px) Image search: [Google]
nails.jpg
453KB, 3110x2073px
All-in-all, I give you a 3/10 for the effort. The story isn't coherent at all, yet some prosaic gems are to be found.
>>
I always knew you were a fucking cluckold, family.
>>
>>7588898
>>7588897
10/10 would read again.
>>
>>7588897
>>7588898
probably the best thing to have come out of /lit/ in a whilefuck you I'm drunk2bh
>>
>>7588897
>>7588898
Can this be squeezed into the next edition of hypersphere?
>>
>>7588897
>>7588898
And here I thought erotica was pleb tier. Thank you /lit/, that was beautiful.
>>
"Hey buddy I think you got the wrong door. The leather club is two blocks down."
>>
>>7588897
>>7588898
>"Time for your spirit quest, young cocksleeve"
10/10

Would read again.
>>
File: 1418884749759.jpg (6KB, 233x251px) Image search: [Google]
1418884749759.jpg
6KB, 233x251px
>>7589850
>>7590009
>applauding your own contributions
>>
>>7590077
I wish
>>
File: 1452885844295.webm (739KB, 352x528px) Image search: [Google]
1452885844295.webm
739KB, 352x528px
>He didn't complain once, but how could he with his mouth full of cock? "Look who's gay now huh" he thought as he was filling his mouth with his growing dick, "I'll make him regret calling me homo". Spreading his hairy cheeks roughly, I witnessed his rosy asshole quiver and spasm with post orgasmic delight for the first time; I had a feeling this "straight" white male would be back for more, but his girlfriend might cause problems.
>>
This needs to be in /lit/'s next book

Make it happen
Thread posts: 68
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.