[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who /dreamjournal/ here?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

File: FoodJournal.jpg (35KB, 600x480px) Image search: [Google]
FoodJournal.jpg
35KB, 600x480px
Who /dreamjournal/ here?
>>
>>7574613
Yeah dude. After keeping one for a little while I get more vivid dreams, more frequently.
>>
>>7574613
I have one. It's pretty fun, but I can't manage to change my daily routine to the point where I can dream before I wake up and still remember them because I get up very early and start doing stuff right away. Thus my dream journal is limited to weekends only.

Also, I'm a bit uncomfortable writing about lewd things in dreams in specifics because I do them to people I know.
>>
File: 199519.jpg (26KB, 314x475px) Image search: [Google]
199519.jpg
26KB, 314x475px
>>7574613

I used to do it a lot but its been a year or two. I have been thinking about getting back into it. I have managed to fly high in the sky which was pretty dope. Asking people stuff can be frustrating, I have asked dream people what do they represent and they only smile back or ask me what I represent.

I would like to get more into dream yoga though. I tried practicing pure light meditation one time by calming my mind and attempting to meditate and just focus on the experience and then I was surrounded by and bathed in clear light and it was bliss, when I woke up I felt like a million bucks. Being able to do that for an extended period every night would probably do wonders for mood, motivation and focus during the day. I read a bit into pic related but never finished it although I plan on it especially if I start dream journaling again.

What is also really interesting are cases where people in different locations meet up in dreams and then have shared lucid dreams and then wake up and write it down and their versions are almost the same even though they don't communicate while awake. Dream telepathy. I once mentioned this to a friend also into lucid dreaming and he mentioned that in some indigenous tribe in Peru or some other country attaining mastery of lucid dreaming was the first step required when one receives the training to become a shaman and he speculated that this was because this would then allow one to receive further training from ones teacher while in the dream world. Sorry if this post was all over the place but its late where I am and I'm going to bed.
>>
I've tried this at various points and it occasionally gave me some valuable stuff but I've always been incredibly quick to give it up.
>>
I used to dream journal but now I just have the same night terror every night so I stopped.
>>
>>7576772

thats why you learn to lucid dream and then you defeat that night terror son

kill it and then it won't bother you anymore
>>
>>7576857
>>>/gb2reddit/
you're not supposed to kill it, you're supposed to have sex with it
>>
>>7576857
Fyi that advice is not good for everyone. Lucid dreaming too often actually caused an issue like that anon described for me
>>
I was rubbing my D on my mums arse.
This is why I don't write them down.
>>
File: 570103639.jpg (114KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
570103639.jpg
114KB, 960x960px
>>7576925

reddit has nothing to do with this

having sex might guess maybe but anytime I have ever been bothered by axe-murderers/witches/serial killers/zombies etc I have always just started lucid dreaming and made some weapon appear which I then kill whatever is bothering me and I never get that same nightmare ever again if I ever do that.

IMO telling people to go back to reddit for random shit or just for disagreeing with you will make it more meaningless of a phrase then it already is unless you use it exclusively for when people say they like pleb books or authors
>>
I don't write all of them down, but if I get one that's pretty remarkable I will. I don't do it so much anymore, but I used to back in the day.

I was thinking of turning one of the dreams that I had in middle school into a short story. It's stuck with me for a while so I thought I'd do something with it. I got it all down on paper as an outline and just doing that helped me figure out what it really meant.
>>
File: look ma, no hands.jpg (20KB, 393x169px) Image search: [Google]
look ma, no hands.jpg
20KB, 393x169px
>>7576956
It seems obvious that it was meant to be meaningless (whoa)
>>
File: 1450687949645.jpg (39KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1450687949645.jpg
39KB, 500x500px
Oh hey. Yeah, I got one. Actually started writing in it again after a two-month hiatus (getting up in a hurry made many dreams vanish before I could remember them and sometimes I didn't have enough time to jot them down in detail).

Does this count as /lit? I record my dreams like I'm writing prose, but don't bother getting fancy with it or practicing any craft. And it is pretty standard for some people to just jot down fragmented notes and bullet points just to get the information down and recognize signs.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.