[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are transbians the most entitled people?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 6

No other group cries bigotry when people don't wanna date them.
>>
>>8863070
Because transbians say that from a place of privilege. They know that the people that they're demanding things from, cis lesbians, won't talk back and be violent in retaliation. So they just walk all over them, the same way the did to women while they were living as a straight man.

Straight trans women know that if they ever said the same things to cis straight men, they would be attacked and killed.
>>
I don't know. They literally do things to their body women don't want them to. Then they expect women to date them. Lmao. Such entitlement!
>>
>>8863070
My cis boyfriend broke up with me to transition to "become a lesbian", and then a year later he stalked me and tried to rape me.
>>
Zero transbians on /lgbt/ cry bigotry when people don't want to date them

Stop making up bullshit
>>
Because MTT exhibit male entitlement, male privilege, and male violence, because they are male. Simple as that.
>>
>>8863070
>>8863083
>>8863084
>>8863184
>>8863210
I would love to put you on a firing line. Go ahead and say whatever predictable response you will. The truth is, narcissists are some of the most harmful people on this planet and frankly we'd be better off if you were all gone.
>>
>>8863219
So mangry
>>
>>8863222
One day you're going to upset the wrong person. Just keep that in mind. I don't care about your memes. It's not a joke to me. There are others who don't care either, and would probably end your life.
>>
>>8863196
>4chan transbians do not represent all transbians
>They still do it here. No as often as Tumblr but it still happens.
>>
>>8863226
[manger intensifies]
violent threats are so feminine
>>
>>8863184
>cis
>>
>>8863231
I literally do not care about your manufactured reality. I just want you to die. Imagine being proud of yourself when you're so vitriolic that people outside of your "narcissistic harem" (google it) want you dead.
>>
>>8863231
Talk shit in person and see what happens. I'll make sure HSTS doesn't exist sooner than later.
>>
>>8863236
Are you AGP or HSTS? Judging by this extreme mangriness I am guessing the former.
>>
>>8863243
None of your damn business you stupid fuck. I'm appalled that people here seriously buy into this stupid shit. Jesus christ. I never feel as violent as I do when I browse 4chan, because the majority of you are fucking worms who use anonymity as a means to feel big and powerful. Pick on someone in real life. I fucking dare you.
>>
>>8863243
Definitely agp
>>
>>8863248
okay keyboard warrior. i'll be on the lookout. i'm sure you look like the hulk, your manger is definitely on that level at least.
>>
>>8863219
>>8863226
>>8863236
>>8863242
>>8863248
This has gotta be a troll
Either way, funny as fuck
>>
>>8863267
It's not even your insults that bother me. It's the fact that you think you're being clever by using a prefabricated response.

>>8863264
Same goes for you. Who didn't see this coming a mile a way? It's the same shit over and over again. And you have the gall to criticize any other website? Get fucking real.
>>
>>8863272
What's so unbelievable about getting mad at the scum who make up the community of this board?
>>
File: 1413183813334.jpg (206KB, 806x1023px) Image search: [Google]
1413183813334.jpg
206KB, 806x1023px
>>8863070
I like to pop in and read these threads sometimes. I dont really know any other transbians in real life nor do I know any other transwomen but these threads are so similar to the people that come to /lgbt/ just to talk shit about trannies in general. They say all trannies are like X because of the one experience they had with a shitty person (or they just make shit up completely). All of these hate threads are just the same shit over and over again.
I believe that Lgbt communities arent like the nonsense on 4chan in real life but sometimes I wonder.
Sometimes I feel like I should just stop trying to reach out. I get over it but I wonder how long until I just give up completely.
Oh well, this has no bearing on anything.
You guys have fun, I guess?
>>
>>8863288
Just give up. They have Cluster-B personality disorders and will never budge from their self-appointed superiority over you.
>>
>>8863274
but it's true. you have very violent male tendencies and entitlement issues. you should do some self-reflection on why you're acting this way instead of lashing out at people that don't agree with you on 4chan.
>>
>>8863070
>be cisbi female
>dont even talk to lesbians because I assume they wouldnt want to date a bi girl

The thing that gets me is that there are way more bisexual women then there are lesbians, and they're easier to find. You have to go out of your way to find lesbians, and in some cases, really put in fucking effort to find them.
>>
>>8863299
Gender is a social construct, so "male tendencies" don't really exist. It's all a scam anyway. Don't convolute things as a way of bullying people. That just makes you an asshole.
>>
>>8863280
Op here, please ignore this guy and stay on topic.
>>8863304
Also, who said anything about bisexuals?
>>
>>8863308
>gender is a social construct
>i was born the wrong gender
pick one
also, you're the person threatening to kill people for having different beliefs. how am i the asshole?
>>
>>8863288
It's really not just one person. The whole "it's transphobic to not wanna date trans people" is all over the internet
>>
>>8863321

Opps, I replied to the wrong post.
This was for >>8863288
>>
File: Eli.png (2MB, 5400x3200px) Image search: [Google]
Eli.png
2MB, 5400x3200px
Rough draft, is this accurate?
>>
>>8863355
>is this accurate?
No, the terf has long hair and feminine features.
>>
>>8863327
Why was that for me? I didnt mention anything about social constructs or killing anyone. I think you had it right the first time.

>>8863323
Its not one person. But its not every transperson ever.

>>8863304
I understand. It is kinda hard to tell what woman is bi. If I could, Id just be trying to date whatever bi woman I was compatible with.
>>
>>8863382
>Why was that for me? I didnt mention anything about social constructs or killing anyone. I think you had it right the first time.
I think I confused you.
I wrote >>8863323
And it was supposed to be a reply for >>8863288
But I replied to >>8863321
Instead
>>
>>8863318
>Also, who said anything about bisexuals?
more just the fact that I respect peoples sexuality and know a lot of lesbians are uncomfortable dating bisexuals so dont try and trick them into dating me by saying I'm bi. I dont really understand why its a concept hard for a lot of transbian to get.

>>8863382
>It is kinda hard to tell what woman is bi.
dating websites, its literally listed and you're able to search via it.
>>
>>8863070
what's the best way to respond to the third one if youre straight trans and it's a straight boy saying it
>>
>>8863355
Also, it makes no sense because you can't tell who is posting?
>>
>>8863196
They do it all the time.
>>
>>8863519
"When they say HSTS are genitally avoidant, it only means our own genitals" and wink.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2X-PgHSZh6U
>>
>>8863219
lol hons are violent what a surprise
>>
>>8863184
Story?
>>
>>8863248
How narcissistic do you have to be to want to kill people with a different opinion.
>>
>>8863288
I worked for the human rights campaign. Trannies are mentally ill and cancerous.
>>
>>8864500
>HRC
>transphobic
checks out
>>
>>8864601

>diseasephobic

they are diseased people, not a class of people
>>
>>8863070
Because they're men, and men always feel entitled to sex
>>
>>8863226
you are not entitled to acceptance/love/attention from random strangers and this makes you violent

why are there so many sociopaths among trans people?
>>
File: 1502236234991.jpg (21KB, 460x259px) Image search: [Google]
1502236234991.jpg
21KB, 460x259px
>>8863070
I feel bad for transbians actually.
They get shit on by a lot of people, specially cis lesbians.

It gives me some peace of mind knowing I like guys else I would be in deep shit. Guys tend to be nicer and treat transgirls like women but cis women have a lot of hatred towards transwomen.

Some people say it's because they feel threatened by us but I don't think so, being cis always makes you superior so why they even need to feel threatened by our existence?
>>
>>8863070
Anyone else here ever been attacked by a transbian?
>>
>>8864628
>diseased
>people
>not a class of
>people

Someone needs to go back to first grade English class lol
>>
>>8863070
>No other group cries bigotry when people don't wanna date them.
Clearly you're unaware of the jigaboo butthurt over white fags not wanting to date anyone browner than a latte.
>>
>>8863070
Except every single other group that has ever lived ever?
>>
>>8863070
>Guys tend to be nicer
Could've just stopped right there.
>>
>>8863070
Nope they call it genocide
>>
>>8863070
I know heaps of cis lesbians that pretend to support transbians, but would never fuck one. Neither would i, and why should we? The thought of a male body is repulsive
>>
>>8863070
>not telling your partner that you're trans near the start of the relationship
asking to get your ass kicked
>>
>>8863196
No, they just threaten to kill them.
>>
>>8865543
>>8866009
Silly me, how could I forget /pol/
Thread posts: 59
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.