/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bissexual here. Fucking men is easy, better than women (I have

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 8

File: images (55).jpg (10KB, 384x384px) Image search: [Google]
images (55).jpg
10KB, 384x384px
Bissexual here.

Fucking men is easy, better than women (I have to admit), but awful not because muh religion, muh conservative, muh parents... It's because of this:

>you need to get tested each 3 months if you are sexually active with men/traps
>you must have condoms (b-but anon muh boyfriend! - most gays or traps get HIV with boyfriends)
>Don't want condoms? You need fucking medicine and more pipules (It can fail too)
>you forgot condoms with a stranger? You must take PEP for fucking 30 days and wait 6 months

I don't fuck men anymore and I regret NOTHING.
>>
It's hard, but no one will admit.
>>
>>8646240
having condoms in your jacket is hard. if you forgot them you can literally buy them at almost every store
>>
>>8646240
breeders gonna breed
>>
Are you saying you bareback women?
>>
>>8646240
So feminine men/traps have the same risk as normie gays? I'd figure the more masc/normie ones would have alot more sex/orgies/drug abuse.

I'd still use condoms, I just dont see a nerdy trap going to a bareback party or a bathhouse.
>>
>Bissexual here.
>I don't fuck men
Typical
>>
>>8646431

MSM is MSM. Traps and feminine gays have higher HIV rates than bears because they tend to be bottoms.
>>
>>8646451
Welp havent started my gay career yet but i'm bi and attracted to femmes, so I'll have to use condoms and prep when I do.
>>
>>8646458

See? It's awful.
>>
>>8646645
>woe is me I have to put a latex thing on my dick and take a pill :(((((

This board is the nu-male hive but try to PRETEND you have some balls, at least. A little?
>>
Hi! I am very ashamed and I apologize for what I write here, but I don't know what to do. (Also sorry for my bad English). I am 17 years old I live in Chechnya(Russia) and I'm gay. I've been rejected by my family and all my friends. I'm constantly humiliated and want to beat, because I'm «different»... To my great shame that I ask, but I need financial helping to leave the country. If there are good people who care, I beg you for help. How many can, here is my bitcoin wallet 1Fvqu8rXSX53SN6swjBSmqTWqh9fSF3MBE( in my country there is no possibility to open another)
>>
>>8646670
Don't worry dude I'll send you a few hundred bitcoins so you can come to my country, right after I get them from that wealthy Nigerian prince who promised me a part of his immense fortune.

But that can be any day now.
Stay tough my friend.
>>
>>8646240
Uh, you don't get HIV just from fucking men. If your bf isn't fucking around you are fine to BB all you want.
Get a bi bf then you can at least have girls together. Good luck finding one though.
>>
File: Ramzan_Kadyrov,_2014.jpg (243KB, 913x1160px) Image search: [Google]
Ramzan_Kadyrov,_2014.jpg
243KB, 913x1160px
>>8646670
There are no gay people in Chechnya.
>>
>>8646645
Yah but with roasties you can get them pregnant.
>>
>>8648777

They just need to take the pill
>>
>>8646240
disgusting bisexuals spreading their diseases.
>>
>>8646712
virulent homophobe is a cute bear
>>
See, bisexuals always pussy out (lol) in the end. Then they wonder why guys don't consider a good dating option.
>>
>>8646240
and you don't need condoms and medicine with women?

and what the fuck are you even getting tested for. if you got HIV, it's already too late and getting tested won't cure you.
>>
>>8649344
HIV cannot be cured, but it isn't certain death nowadays. You can live with it long enough.
>>
>>8649342
>pussy out
Trying to avoid HIV is not pussying out, it's basic survival. OP did not say anything about the romantic component of thise relationships, he just complained about how damn unsafe gay sex is.
>>
>>8649349
It still sucks and minor injuries always turn into serious health problems. The risk of infection, especially in surgery, beckmes a real concern, and you have to start caring about anything that might hurt your immune system.
Thankfully people (at least in developed countries) don't die anymore off HIV, yet you should not underestimate how much of a life-changer this illness is.

t. Mom's best friend got HIV in the '80s and he is still rocking, but slap him once and he'll lose half of his teeth.
>>
>>8649361
>I don't fuck men anymore and I regret NOTHING.
Unless he's now having nonsexual "queerplatonic" bs relationships with guys, he's probably not dating them anymore, which makes him virtually straight. Which is always the risk with bi guys, they get tired of the bs that comes with being gay (and it is harder still, and always will be). Not worth the risk imo.
>>
File: 1498154658899.jpg (23KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
1498154658899.jpg
23KB, 240x240px
>>8646240
>being a slut
>being so dumb that you literally EVER forget to wear a condom even though you're fucking multiple people and people you don't know very well

ah life is splendid this morning
>>
>>8646240
But don't you need condoms with women too?

I think is less likely with them to have hiv but you can get them fucking pregnant
>>
>>8649368
Well, he is not dropping his gay relationships over chips, we're actually talking about life-threatening diseases that usually are, but this delends on where he lives, shockingly common.
Isn't it fair to be scared of HIV? I'm gay myself, and I went through long periods of sexual abstinance for this exact reason. It certainly did not help the fact that a ex of mine got AIDS (which sent me into heavy panic attacks for days, until I got tested and discovered that I was clear).
It's terrifying, and I can see for personal experience why certain people are not willing to go on this path.
>>
>>8649367
That's why you should check. To last longer if you got it, and not to infect others.
>>
>>8646712
He looks like Jontron
>>
>>8646240
i've been doing my boyfriend bareback for 6 years and neither of us have had anything. what the fuck are you doing wrong?
>>
File: tron_750x400_acf_cropped.png (343KB, 750x400px) Image search: [Google]
tron_750x400_acf_cropped.png
343KB, 750x400px
>>8649431
>He looks like Jontron
EW
I DON'T LIKE 'EM
I DON'T LIKE FAGGOTS
AWWWWWW
>>
File: 1501318094569.jpg (41KB, 512x288px) Image search: [Google]
1501318094569.jpg
41KB, 512x288px
>>8646240

but why not just...i dont know...get the know the guy first and ...umm...date for awhile before fucking him?
>>
>>8649680

Are you sure? Do you get tested?
>>
>>8649719
we do because people fear-mongered us into thinking we need a checkup every week. we actually went in last month for our first time in a year, totally clean.
>>
File: 1499008250042.png (797KB, 801x762px) Image search: [Google]
1499008250042.png
797KB, 801x762px
>>8649719
>STI magically manifests itself after fucking the same guy for years

if he is committed to you and you only, you have nothing to worry about.
>>
>>8649743
>STI magically manifests itself after fucking the same guy for years
my thoughts exactly. people still think HIV is created during gay sex. it's retarded. and we're very committed. his mom often says she can't believe we still act like teenagers in love after 6 years.
>>
>>8649728
>>8649743
>>8649756

Most HIV positive gays get HIV from their boyfriends.
>>
>>8649775

>makes a claim without evidence

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4096799/

here is my source for>>8649743

I will be waiting
>>
>people using this guys laziness as an excuse to confirm their (bi)as
>>
>>8649795

>Recent estimates by Sullivan et al. indicate that over two-thirds of gay men acquire HIV from their main sexual partners while in a relationship

Holy shit. That's too much. Never trust in men in a relationship.
>>
File: HIV-Diagnosis-US-Map.jpg (88KB, 708x611px) Image search: [Google]
HIV-Diagnosis-US-Map.jpg
88KB, 708x611px
>>8650621
>over two-thirds of HIV positive gay men

Not all gay men.
Only a small percentage of gay men are actually HIV positive.
>>
>>8650668
According to racists on the internet sleeping with black guys has a much higher risk of aids.
>>
>>8650668

Illiterate
>>
>>8646240
I unironically agree with op and I'm gay. I just jerk off now? Why? Because I was in a 3 year relationship with a guy (bi) and he ended up giving me an std (not hiv but something else unpleasant). I trusted my bf like a lot of you might yours but you never really know for sure. Gay and bi men fucking suck at relationships and still don't understand monogamy. Or that if they plan on cheating to tell their bf beforehand out of a decent respect. I hate being gay, wish I was straight even if women are a pain in the ass.
>>
File: 1440603165283.jpg (51KB, 383x367px) Image search: [Google]
1440603165283.jpg
51KB, 383x367px
KHVs win again lmao
>>
>>8650733
>Facts are racist.
>>
>>8650621
Of course, but once you find the right guy who is clean, you don't randomly get HIV if you both stay faithful to each other

>RESULTS
>The mean age for individuals and couples was 34.1 years (SD 8.4 and 7.6, respectively). The majority of men in the sample (N = 284) self-identified as: gay (95%); non-Hispanic (92%); and/or Caucasian (85%). Most lived in an urban/city environment (82%); had at least a bachelor’s degree (68%); were employed (85%); earned more than $30, 000 per year (79%); practiced UAI with their main partner within the past three months (90%); were HIV negative (95%); and/or perceived their partner to be HIV negative (93%). About a quarter of the men (24%) reported their last HIV test occurred within three months prior to the survey and 15% perceived that their partner’s last test also occurred within three months prior to the survey. Ten percent of the men (N = 28) reported engaging in UAI with a secondary sex partner within the prior three months.
>>
I barebacked a black tranny, how fucked am I?
>>
>>8646240
Nothing is more beta than living in fear and letting it determine your behavior. Also condoms are not that fucking hard. No condom no sex its pretty simple.

Also besides HIV there are plenty of other nasty diseases you can get from rawdogging girls and guys.
>>
>>8651297

The fear is reasonible. HIV doesn't have a cure.
>>
>>8651766

This.
>>
>>8651290

Half of them have HIV
>>
>>8651290
dude if this isnt bait you should REALLY get tested
>>
>>8646240
This is the reason why HIV contraction rates are increasing faster in straight couples and stagnating/decreasing with gays
>hurr I'm straight I don't need to worry about a gay disease with stacey

If you sleep with men, use a condom ALWAYS, and aren't fucking strangers every week it's pretty hard to catch HIV. If you have one main partner and you get tested once you start regularly having sex you will be very safe
>>
>>8649743
>if he is committed to you and you only,

You know how rare it is to find a faggot who doesn't slut around?
>>
What is it with gay men thinking they need to top or bottom during sex everytime? No wonder you fags go through condoms like napkins or something. There is more to sex than penetration, you know.
>>
>>8655569

Example? Frottage? This is lesbian tier.
>>
>>8656475
Cuddling and kissing and handjobs and oral.
Thread posts: 59
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.