[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/agpg/ - AGP General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 326
Thread images: 39

Boyshorts Edition

>AGP questions and answers
>Thoughts and feelings / emotions
>Help, advice, guidance
>Be cozy and chill out

>What is AGP?
Autogynephilia, from Greek αὐτό- ("self"), γυνή ("woman") and φιλία ("love")
Broadly, arousal to the thought of being a woman. It can take many forms - being aroused at imagining or seeing yourself with a female body, dressing in clothes that make you appear feminine, acting in stereotypical "feminine" ways, or others.

>Isn't AGP just discredited pseudoscience?
No, AGP is a real phenomenon. Some people disagree with Blanchard's Typology, which included AGP, but that people experience AGP is indisputable.

>I'm AGP, does this mean I'm not trans?
No, you can be AGP and trans.

>Aren't you all just trannies in denial?
Many AGPs do have at least some dysphoria. Some people with AGP will go on to transition, while others are content with incorporating it into their sex life or simply the occasional indulgence. It varies greatly in intensity. If AGP consumes a lot of your mental energy or causes you lots of distress, it is probably worth asking more questions.

Last Thread >>8585412
>>
File: santa foda.jpg (29KB, 462x377px) Image search: [Google]
santa foda.jpg
29KB, 462x377px
>>8599317
Any AGP's here doing HRT? are you on Spiro, Cypro or Bica?

I'm considering hrt but i don't know what to do. I can't afford bica, i don't want diuretic effects and potassium control while in spiro and i'm scared of cypro castration.
>>
>>8599329
Become a girl IMO
>>
File: Disgust.png.png (267KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Disgust.png.png
267KB, 500x500px
>>8599317
>vagina as thread picture
Any other AGP's disgusted of female anatomy?
>>
File: 1462970492554.jpg (31KB, 217x232px) Image search: [Google]
1462970492554.jpg
31KB, 217x232px
>>8599392
Gee, it's almost like you're just a fucking gay guy.
>>
>>8599392
No. It's what's natural for us, what we would have had if things had gone right when we were born.
>>
>>8599398
I'm sure there are many cis guys who don't like pussy either.
>>
>>8599392
>comparing human genitals to the smooth erotic beauty of the front of a pair of panties between your girl thighs
>>
>>8599398
>AGPs
>Gay
how new are you
>>
>>8599406
Yeah, it's called being gay.
>>
>>8599392
Me me me! I do like boobies tho. I'm more AFP tho.
>>
>>8599413
Chances are good I've been coming here for years longer than you have, not that it's anything to be proud of.

The Blanchard shit is a pseudoscientific load of shit and also a very stale meme.
>>
>>8599424
Have you read Blanchard's papers?
>>
>>8599424
>The Blanchard shit is a pseudoscientific load of shit and also a very stale meme.
True.
>>
>>8599442
>reading a psychologist's papers
I'd rather rub poison ivy on my asshole.

Psychologists are worse than lawyers.
>>
File: Estrogen%20is%20Everywhere[1].jpg (40KB, 322x307px) Image search: [Google]
Estrogen%20is%20Everywhere[1].jpg
40KB, 322x307px
>>8599317
Some threads back I was told to try HRT and if it feels right that must mean I have female brain because it needs estrogen instead of testosterone, how true is that?

Ive been feeling stressed and depressed for a long while and finally caved in - what have I got to lose. After starting low dose HRT my mood is much better and I feel more energy. Nothing huge like drugs or anything but at least I can feel some joy again and have less of depression symptoms like deep selfhate and lack of motivation for anything...
Any sane explanation for this besides placebo effect?

>>8599329
low dose bica - half 50mg/day is cheap + 1 progy (2mg E)
>>
>>8599481
There is zero science on HRT actually having this sort of effect on trans people on the short term, placebo aside.

There is some science on trans people basically being neurologically intersexed, which might have something to do with this. It having something to do with this is speculatory though.
>>8593244
>>
>>8599481
Female brain is a meme. You're an AGP so female hormones can be expected to feel good for you.
>>
>>8599481
>Some threads back I was told to try HRT and if it feels right that must mean I have female brain because it needs estrogen instead of testosterone, how true is that?
kek

use your common sense... do you really think that sounds scientific? have you ever heard of a self-fulfilling prophecy?
>>
>>8599517
>>8599524
Not them but a lot of trans people report feeling much better on hormones than off hormones, even if the hormones don't actually change how they look in any significant fashion. This happens very quickly and stays this way for years. I think the speculation that something does happen at the brain level is reasonable, if unproven.
>>
>>8599557
Whether or not "something happens at the brain level" is not in question. HRT obviously is altering the chemistry of one's entire body, brain included. And of course it is no surprise tranners feel happy when they are starting HRT, because they are beginning their transition. This does NOT mean that the tranner feeling happier starting HRT is somehow a scientific confirmation of a tranner having an innate "female brain".
>>
>>8599517
>AGP so female hormones can be expected to feel good for you
Why exactly? its too early for feminizing effects.

>>8599524 >>8599557
>even if the hormones don't actually change how they look in any significant fashion. This happens very quickly

^^ My case yeah, its too early for any changes, but mentally Im feeling better. Im afraid its placebo and will vanish tho.
>>
>>8599467
Indeed. Disregard psychology and other petty bourgeois fields which are held back by pseudoscientific Jewish ideology.
>>
>>8599557
What if that's just how E works? Just my theory and i may be wrong but T is know to be the "rage" hormone (Not because the male role in the society or anything like that, but it's literally easier to be stressed on T) and E is the joy and happiness mone.
>>
>>8599593
Blanchardianism confirmed for the anti-/pol/ position.
>>
>>8599593
I can't tell if you're a Marxist or a Nazi.

NazBol perhaps?
>>
>>8599580
Okay, but I don't think that if an individual just took placebos that they were told were hormones they'd feel like this. It's very possible that the hormones do in fact interact with the trans brain in some way that diminishes dysphoria.

>>8599585
>Im afraid its placebo and will vanish tho
At the very least people generally say that they keep feeling better even years later.

>>8599595
That's be pretty funny. Do you think a cis guy would be happier on E?
>>
File: 1393438140456.jpg (179KB, 1083x720px) Image search: [Google]
1393438140456.jpg
179KB, 1083x720px
>>8599353
T-this trigger my agp
by becoming a girl you mean go full cypro + E? won't cypro kill my agp or something like that?

>>8599481
How much bica costs to you? Do you order it from online pharmacies?

I need to acquire them locally and bica is like $100 while cypro is like $20, not considering pills can be split.
>>
>>8599606
Marxist but wary of Jewish influence in society. I question why they're overrepresented in every facet of politics, media, business and academia. Its less a question of shadowy nwo conspiracies and more why we allow ourselves to be ruled by a tiny minority that is only concerned with their own Jewish class interests.
>>
>>8599392
I think it's an AGP thing to not actually be into naked girls, tits or vaginas
Girls are cute and attractive but I don't actually want to have sex with one
>>
>>8599618
Don't you want to be rid of it?
>>
>>8599595

Its known that females are more prone to depression when their estrogen is low.
But would that effect be universal for all the people or would 'cis' men not have the same benefits from high estrogen levels as those with feminized brains ?

>>8599615
>Do you think a cis guy would be happier on E?
Thats what Im wondering too, maybe there are some studies of men on estrogen ... but what would they take it for unless they have something like cancer
>>
>>8599643
Bare tits are cool, as well as be-bra'd ones. But otherwise yes I think you're on to something.
>>
>>8599595
>>8599648
>The year is 2020
>Science has won
>Every citizen is administered Estrogen to improve their mental well-being
>The world is at (passive-aggressive) peace
>>
>>8599641
jews have higher avg iq, its not a conspiracy, they dont have secret meetings, they are just marginally more successful in our modern world due to genetics and perhaps cultural reasons (value education, etc)
>>
>>8599648
There is scientific support for the anti depressant like effects of estrogen. Its possible it works the same way in males because the sexes are more similar than they are different. But not all men would accept the changes that come along with it, which I think would affect the outcome. Although I believe the numbers of males which would prefer to be feminine is higher than is generally admitted in self reported diagnostic surveys.
>>
File: 1499486801414.jpg (19KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1499486801414.jpg
19KB, 300x300px
>>8599647
I mean, yes, but i want to get rid of it while being male i guess, not transitioning to a full time girl

I don't mind being castrated but what if i regret it later or run out of money? I would have to get on T permanently, or stay without any sex hormones in body and embrace my ostheoporosis and depression (in other words, stay aphatetic as i am now haha)

But as far as my agp brings me i would like to crossdress and cosplay and look cute... I can't do it now because T will rape me until i look like a russian mma fighter...

fml
>>
>>8599694
Can you explain the scientific support? Is this why women are happier than men?
>>
>>8599618
I buy it locally, generic bica 50mg ~16-18 euro for a pack of 28, and you could take half a pill at least for a start.
>>
>>8599643
>I think it's an AGP thing to not actually be into naked girls, tits or vaginas

I'm into women, but in a more meta sense. I'm attracted to the idea of being a woman more than the vast majority of actual women. But I can definitely say that some women are attractive.

>Girls are cute and attractive but I don't actually want to have sex with one

Same mostly. I might if I were post op but the thought of being in a hetero relationship as the man sounds disgusting. I'd rather have sex with men or other trannies.
>>
>>8599615
>That's be pretty funny. Do you think a cis guy would be happier on E?
It depends , see >>8599694

>>8599648
Psychologically speaking, they would be "happier" with antidepressant effects of estrogen. HOWEVER, this would not work as Estrogen brings physical changes with it. Most males wouldn't accept these changes like breast growth.

Maybe if they research a medicine based on Estrogen that mildly acts on the brain chemistry only? we could bring the world back to an eternal cold war with unlimited technologic development but without any battles actually going on besides offenses on facebook and twitter >>8599661
>>
>>8599694
I wanted to be manly before I had serious AGP tbhon
cause its socially cultivated
>>
>>8599706
Do you want to be a woman?
>>
>>8599728
>But I can definitely say that some women are attractive.
Is that attraction actual sexual attraction with a desire to have sex with them, like heterosexuals have, or a sexual desire to be them?

>I might if I were post op
Hm, I normally hear AGPs who are unhappy to date men pre-transition, but you're the other way around.
>>
>>8599392
My Thai vagina can't come soon enough tbqagpwyf
>>
>>8599775
I don't think so... i don't think it makes sense but i want to be a girl but not a woman. I want to be qt, soft and shy, submissive in bed and feel nice in girl clothes (this is the agp part) but i don't want to be the school secretary that's also a mother, i don't want to cut my dick off and feed it to my aunt, nor have a srs.
>>
>talking with girl friends
>be called "girls"
>"oh sorry, anon, I wasn't mean to imply you were a girl too lol"
>"i-it's fine"
:3
>>
>>8599877
>Is that attraction actual sexual attraction with a desire to have sex with them, like heterosexuals have, or a sexual desire to be them?

More so being them. But again, I might under the right circumstances. Sex with women doesn't appeal for a lot of reasons, and the possibility of pregnancy is one of them. Plus every time I've had experiences with ciswomen I feel like I'm some hulking disgusting brute doing something morally wrong to her.

>Hm, I normally hear AGPs who are unhappy to date men pre-transition, but you're the other way around.

I'm also legitimately bisexual. I definitely have a type but its not just meta attraction. Gay sex is easier to get, satisfying and involves less personal risk.

Hypothetically if i had an orchi I might consider sex with ciswomen more seriously, but I'm still somewhat uncomfortable with the concept of putting it in a real woman.

I don't feel the same level of guilt having sex with transgirls.
>>
Anyone experimented with AGP outside? (besides transitioning agps, talking more about crossdressing in public or doing girly things, stuff like that)
>>
>>8599964
>trying to remember which TG fic this was a plot point in
>>
>>8600022
>More so being them.
FalseAGP! :p

>Plus every time I've had experiences with ciswomen I feel like I'm some hulking disgusting brute doing something morally wrong to her.
Why anon? And why don't you feel the same with transgirls?

>I definitely have a type but its not just meta attraction.
How do you tell?

>satisfying
How so?
>>
>>8600061

>FalseAGP! :p
Its not uncommon for AGP to be attracted to women but not feel comfortable having sex with them.

>Why anon?
I guess because I feel huge and manly in comparison and it triggers badfeels because even if I'm not doing anything wrong, mentally I can only position myself as an aggressor. Despite the fact that I'm fairly small for a male (5'5" and very lean build).

>And why don't you feel the same with transgirls?

Because I see them as male and not female. Basically I see the sex we have as homosexual in nature.

>How do you tell?
Meta attraction is the attraction to being feminine in relation to a more masculine male. I experience this, but I'm also capable of independent attraction to men. As a man I find (some) men quite attractive - even beautiful. I don't need to feel like a woman to appreciate them, but it can be a component of my AGP fantasies.

>How so?
Gay sex feels good. I don't know what else to say.
>>
>>8600166
>Its not uncommon for AGP to be attracted to women but not feel comfortable having sex with them.
I'm sorry, I misread as "More so than being them"! TruAGP after all!

>even if I'm not doing anything wrong, mentally I can only position myself as an aggressor.
Size doesn't make you an aggressor though!

>Because I see them as male and not female.
Interesting.

>I experience this, but I'm also capable of independent attraction to men.
What's it like feeling both? Can you have both at once? Can you switch between them with the same guy/fantasy? Can it be hard to tell which you're feeling?

>Gay sex feels good.
So you like gay sex for the physical side, rather than preferring males emotionally or romantically?
>>
>>8599329
yes, using cypro
I can still get hard but it hurts a bit, I still have a sex drive but I usually play with my (super super sensitive) nipples and kinda just ignore that I have a dick...masturbating to orgasm isn't something isn't really do anymore

I'm slowly starting to feel more and more like a woman, like that I'm actually trans and not just AGP. it's been 8 months of hrt and the physical and mental changes are getting pretty significant. standing to pee makes me feel weird now (it never used to) so I always sit. my sister and mom have both given me androgynous-ish shirts of theirs that I wear with a bra (very necessary to hide my nipples)and light makeup when I go to class, and I actually feel pretty most days. my bisexuality flipped going from 90-10 female to 90-10 male. cute guys give me butterflies and I've had dreams being on dates with them, imagining them touching me makes me feel all squirmy and funny

all of this started from getting horny imagining I had a female body, I never would have dreamed all of this would become natural to me without conscious thought
>>
>>8599317

what a nice OP. I love myself as a women and I love boyshort panties :)

>>8599329

HRT and keeping my dick :)
>>
>>8600192

>Size doesn't make you an aggressor though!
It is an irrational feeling but I'm not sure how to change it.

>Interesting.
I just don't buy into the mentality that feminine=woman. It seems like a fundamentally immaterialist way of viewing the world. I don't think I could ever see myself as a woman, which kind of sucks.

>What's it like feeling both?
Like pieces that are at odds. Being bi feels natural. Meta attraction feels strange and narcissistic.

>Can you have both at once?
Yes. I can both be attracted to a man but also attracted to how small and soft I feel compared to him.

>Can it be hard to tell which you're feeling?
Sometimes.

>So you like gay sex for the physical side, rather than preferring males emotionally or romantically?
I'm capable of being emotionally attached to males and females equally. I tend to prefer the same personality types regardless of physical sex.
>>
I like cross dressing and I'm bi.

Do I have this shit?
>>
>>8600493
>>
>>8600493
not necessarily, unless you crossdress for sexual pleasure, and then even then you might still be normal Bi and not necessarily AGP meta-bi.
>>
>>8600493
You might as well have it.
>>
>>8599517
>You're an AGP so female hormones can be expected to feel good for you
Based on what?
Seriously what's the scientific justification for this? Do you have literally any research or evidence or is this just what feels like it must be right to you?
>>
>>8599411
This, tbhon. Women look better with their underwear on, imo. Even thongs ruin it.
>>
>tfw can only get off to AGP fantasies now

This just keeps getting worse.
>>
>>8602662
You used to be able to get off to het fantasies?
>>
>>8602704
Yes, but they were very submissive and focused heavily on the woman's pleasure not mine. Now I'm still attracted to the women I see, but actually fantasizing about sex with them doesn't really do anything for me.
>>
>>8602704
and I actually wanted to fuck girls, imagine that! but that was long time ago

also I just remembered: when I realized how piv sex is performed I was like 5 and thought it was super gross and that I'd never want to do anything like that, the irony
>>
I need to work and I can't because I feel like trash. I wish I had realized I was trans before it was too late. I also wish I wasn't AGP. Kill me tbqh my senpaitachi
>>
>>8599317
I'm not AGP but is it possible to train your penis to stay flaccid? I really hate my dick and I hate getting erections, what should I do?
>>
Anyone else found that their masturbation methods changed? Like, recently I felt really averse to the typical jerking and started only rubbing the tip.
>>
>>8599392
I find vaginas revolting, but the rest of the female body hot as fuck.
>>
>>8599392
>>8603273
>tfw you're freaked out by vulvas but really want one and are sad you don't
>>
>>8603265
I never jerked. I think lots of agp's are like this.
>>
>>8603286
T R A N S
R
A
N
S
>>
>want to be a girl since forever
>will never pass

what do i even do

suicide seems like the only solution
>>
>>8603314
see
>>8599353
>>
>>8603315
I can't be a girl that's my problem.

Everything feels pointless because I'll never get to be a girl, and I feel like I'm not real/myself if I'm not a girl, I don't even know what my personality is like or who I am I just am a result of being forced into being a guy.

I don't see a point to living because I'm not a girl but I can never be a girl so what option do I have? Live a fake life as a not real person while wanting to die?
>>
>>8603303
This is /agpg/ so...
>>
>>8603332
Well, are you 100% sure you can't pass? People are often not objective about themselves. Plus some people seem to be happy despite not passing. Isn't it better than suffering like this? You might not get to be exactly who you want but you can get closer to being your true self.
>>
>>8603358
>Well, are you 100% sure you can't pass? People are often not objective about themselves.
Even if she isn't sure, she might feel it's not worth the chance of not passing.
>>
>>8603374
Well, the risk of not passing if you don't transition is 100%.
>>
>>8603402
But the risk of being a hon is 0%.
>>
File: Capture.png (665KB, 498x712px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
665KB, 498x712px
>>8603358
I don't think I will, I'm 6'0, big man brow ridge, large nose. Idk, I'm just extremely scared of being judged and scared in general. It's less scary to kill myself than it is to try to transition

I feel like I'm too repressed to ever be able to enjoy being feminine without feeling guilty

>tfw
>>
>>8599392
Yeah. Vags and boobs are usually gross. I'm still attracted to other features of women, though, like their tummies and faces, so I guess I'm not completely gay.
>>
>>8603415
Even in this worst case scenario.. are you sure you're going to be happier as a repressor than as a hon? A lot of hons seem content. A lot of people say that just taking pills makes them feel way better. You could take pills and boymode.
>>
>>8603422
There's always hope, and a chance at happiness certainly beats death right?
>>
>>8603431
Maybe lots of non-transitioners are content too just like hons.

>You could take pills and boymode.
Boymode is a partial repression and eventually tits can't be hidden.
>>
>>8603464
>Maybe lots of non-transitioners are content too just like hons.
I've never heard of a content repressor ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

>Boymode is a partial repression and eventually tits can't be hidden
At least the medicine relieves dysphoria to a degree
>>
>>8603482
I'm not perfectly content but I still consider myself a success story for repression so far.
>>
>>8603487
Well, if it works for you, okay, cool. I've never heard of anyone for whom it worked out on the long term.
>>
>>8603224
nuke test with cypro

>>8603332
stop forcing it, accept yourself, start hrt, start low-key changing yourself and get a bf to love and support you

you are in a bad place you dont want to be
you have to move and you know where you want to go, you know whats the only thing that matters for you right? you already have your goal. will you get there? you'll never know if you dont try, but you still have to move
and once you start you will have hope, you will feel better - so do it, girl

>>8603422
the changes are slow, you will gradually learn and no one will see it for now
>>
>>8603431
Pills and boymode only works as an intermediary stage
If I had to stay like this forever it'd be shit enough that it would probably have been worth it to try to repress. You either pass or you don't
>>
>>8603519
Some people supposedly live out their lives like that, claiming that it is better than just repressing because they're not nearly as dysphoric.
>>
>>8603522
And that's the rub, it's a matter of someone just being happier because they have less dysphoria
My dysphoria has only gotten worse since being on hrt
>>
>>8603495
I mean, there's no telling if it will work out forever. That's why I'm here, to hear reasons anyone has to think otherwise.

I think it will though. I doubt I'm alone but I think most people in my situation aren't so self-aware or just have no reason to post about it, so there's no reason it would be a common story.
>>
>>8603512
What happens if I don't wanna be castrated just yet? Would Spiro work or nah?
>>
File: 2017-07-19_19-58-32.png (376KB, 427x848px) Image search: [Google]
2017-07-19_19-58-32.png
376KB, 427x848px
>>8603519
>it would probably have been worth it to try to repress
its not, unless you have a good life and can be this "content repressor" and dont have any strong dysphoria

I cant repress anymore, Ill never pass but Im feeling better since starting and have something to live for

>>8603550
afaik its less likely, cypro also additionally increases prolactin which contributes to loss of libido/boners, try asking hrtgen
maybe you can take progestins
>>
>>8603663
Aight, I'll just deal with my cock until I bank sperm. Then I'll get on cypro.
>>
>>8603688
>>8603297
>>8603301
>>8603304
>>8603297
>>8603311
Hey Curehon.

[citation needed]
>>
>>8599392
Vags are gross but that's why i'm agp after all dicks are awesome, both in males and females.
>>
>finally came hands-free (mostly)

Holy shit it took me like 2-3 hours of fapping to get there and even then I couldnt get it purely from anal, had to pull on balls a bit. Is it fucking even worth it... felt good but... so much effort.
>>
I've been procrastinating about taking the skittles for the past 2 weeks, but been masturbating daily since then.

How to force myself to take this shit and finally kill my dick and agp so i can be the qt aesthetic assexual doll?
>>
>>8607919
>not wanting to be agp
>>
File: tumblr_o1kjx6gJKt1uwovtso5_540.gif (2MB, 540x323px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o1kjx6gJKt1uwovtso5_540.gif
2MB, 540x323px
>>8605827
>autogynophilia
>gynophilia
>gyno

wagina
>>
>>8607940
>Killing your mental agp but giving it a physical form using your body
It's part of the plan :')
>>
>>8607943
no its not!!!!!!!
>>
where do I buy women's shoes in sizes 10-12?
>>
>>8608335
Aliexpress?
>>
>>8608365
in uk sorry
>>
>>8607964
>can't tell if this is rejecting or embracing agp
>>
>>8599317
I recently got a room mate I suspect of being AGP.
Few months ago, I'm working and see this incredibly shy long haired nerd boy. Reminded me of myself before I became alpha bitch.
So I convince them to come hang out with the in-crowd one night. Get them high for the first time. They think I'm cool as fuck since that night.
Asks why I did that, say they gave me signs of being trans. Said they were.

Asked why they weren't on hormones. They live with 12 mormons. Help direct them to people who will get them hormones.

>En route discussing why they want to trans
>"Oh I don't know. Felt this way since I saw porn of guys turning into girls."
>Now that hits a major red flag for me.
>I start to try and teach them make up
>"I'll be fine with out it."
>"Hope I end up like my hot sister"
>I ask, what if you don't end up passing?
>"I'll just draw porn and cross dress"

Wtf did I do? Is this one AGP? I really don't think she should be on hormones. Theres a lot more, but that was what sprung to my mind at first.
>>
>>8611124
You can be trans, AGP, both or neither. If you think they're just AGP and not trans then that might mean trouble.
>>
>>8611251
How can you tell if you're trans and AGP or just AGP?

I'm so confused about who I am. I just know that I hate it.
>>
>>8611262
Do you experience gender dysphoria? Do you genuinely want to be a woman for sex-unrelated reasons as well? If the answer to both is yes then congrats you're trans.
>>
>>8611267
>If the answer to both is yes then congrats you're trans.
And if either one but not the other? And if unsure?
>>
>>8611275
Then you post here and tell us about yourself in detail.
>>
>>8611278
I'm not her, I just want to see how you test for trans.
>>
>>8611267
How do I know if I experience gender dysphoria?

As for the second question, definitely yes and ever since I was a young child. Puberty exacerbated this desire though.
>>
>>8611302
As a child and since puberty, when have you felt you'd rather be a woman? What were your reasons for feeling that?
>>
>>8611285
I think you have to do things on a case by case basis. You have to get someone to tell you their life's story, which requires an immense amount of trust in any setting that isn't anonymous. There are some standard questions I tend to ask:

Were you a gender conforming child? Teenager? Adult?
When did you first feel the desire to be a woman? How did it develop over time? Were there any preludes to it?
ONLY ASK THE FOLLOWING QUESTION IF THEY CONFIRMED EXPERIENCING AGP:
[When did you first experience arousal at the thought of femininity? How did it develop over time? Were there any preludes to it? What aspects do you usually focus on in your sexual fantasies?]
If you continue living your life as you are, without outwardly addressing your gender issues, do you think you could be happy on the long term? Why or why not?
If you could act and be treated like a woman with no negative repercussions and everyone you cared about were accepting of that but you had to live with your body as it is would you be happy? Why or why not?
If you could magically turn yourself into a woman and people would accept you having that sort of body but treat you as and call you a man would you be happy? Why or why not?
Would having both the social role and the body of a woman make you happy?
In your view, what does it mean to be a man or a woman?

Fair warning: asking many of these questions can trivially end friendships because they can feel accusatory outside of settings like this one if you and said person are not close enough and they don't think you're genuinely trying to help them.

>>8611302
Please consider answering the questions above. They might help me answer you.

>How do I know if I experience gender dysphoria?
How do you feel about your body?

>As for the second question, definitely yes and ever since I was a young child. Puberty exacerbated this desire though.
Would you mind going into more detail?
>>
>>8611342
How do you interpret the answers though? Do you have to be GNC to be trans? Why does when she first experienced arousal matter? Which answers (or reasons for answers) to the act like a woman/male body vs female body/treated like a man implies trans and which implies not trans?
>>
I just came out to my mom as AGP lmao.
>>
>>8611342
>How do you feel about your body?
I hate my body. I feel like it's not mine. It feels like a cage. I hate looking at myself in the mirror.

>Would you mind going into more detail?
Ever since I was maybe around 5 or 6 I wished I could have been born a girl. I had a younger sister so maybe at first it was jealousy. I don't know.

I am into things that girls are mostly into. I don't find typically "manly" things enjoyable. I have effeminate behaviors and likes. I have a strong maternal instinct and wish I could give birth and nurture a child.
>>
>>8611385
>green
>text
>it
>all
>>
>>8611388
What did you possibly feel jealous of?

How did you express your wish to be a girl?

>I am into things that girls are mostly into. I don't find typically "manly" things enjoyable.
What things?

I have effeminate behaviors and likes.
What behaviors and likes?
>>
Anon answering the questions, please don't read this post until you're done.

>>8611372
>How do you interpret the answers though?
This is much harder to sum up. I look for signs of gender dysphoria and the individual wanting to live as a woman in their mundane, day-to-day, life. I also look for signs of the opposite.

>Do you have to be GNC to be trans?
No, but it prompts people to speak of their early experiences in the frame of gender.

>Why does when she first experienced arousal matter?
I want to hear of the incident. When exactly it occurred matters less than what it was and how it changed over time. I basically want to hear about the entire history of this side of theirs.

>Which answers (or reasons for answers) to the act like a woman/male body vs female body/treated like a man implies trans and which implies not trans?
My first answer to your post strongly applies here. It's not so much a single answer as the overall picture but in general I'm trying to see whether they're unhappy with the social and/or physical aspects. If they're only unhappy with the social aspects it might mean that they're just unhappy with their gender role, which doesn't by itself make them trans. Being unhappy with having a male body and/or wanting to have a female one, regardless of the rest, is a strong indicator of being trans, as is saying that you need both.

There's actually one extra question I forgot to include here.
>>
>>8611388
The body thing sounds like a very clear case of gender dysphoria. I obviously can't tell for sure based on a few short answers over the internet but from what you've told me it sounds like you're trans.

This is how the DSM officially defines Gender Dysphoria:
>In adolescents and adults gender dysphoria diagnosis involves a difference between one’s experienced/expressed gender and assigned gender, and significant distress or problems functioning. It lasts at least six months and is shown by at least two of the following:

>*A marked incongruence between one’s experienced/expressed gender and primary and/or secondary sex characteristics
>*A strong desire to be rid of one’s primary and/or secondary sex characteristics
>*A strong desire for the primary and/or secondary sex characteristics of the other gender
>*A strong desire to be of the other gender
>*A strong desire to be treated as the other gender
>*A strong conviction that one has the typical feelings and reactions of the other gender

As you can see whether or not you experience AGP (which tends to fade post-transition anyway) is irrelevant.
>>
>>8611385
I sincerely hope you're baiting. Why would you do this?
>>
>>8611399
How she looked and how happy she was. The first thing I noticed about girls was that they were softer, more gentle, had long nice hair, and were sweeter. I wished I was that back then.

>How did you express your wish to be a girl?
Playing with "girly" things, watching "girly" TV, not associating with anybody in school, wearing girl clothes and looking at myself in a mirror, drawing pictures of myself as a girl and making comics about a guy (my selfinsert) who had the ability to turn into a girl with superpowers. Different things like that.

>What things? What behaviors and likes?
It seems cliche, but the things that my male peers typically talk about I have no interest in--the traditional masculine subjects of sports, women, and those sort of things.

I like cute clothes. I like traditionally feminine media and literature. People say I have feminine gestures with how I move my body and take care of myself.
>>
>>8611390
I will open a thread later in the day
>>
>>8611422
I would have to tell I am trans sooner or later anyways. (Im taking horemoans) Why would I lie and be insincere to her. "Eiii mum i always felt like a girl im trapped in a man's body"...
AGP is a mental disorder, I didn't choose to have it. No need to lie, cuz I knew my mom wouldnt hate me for it. I ll open up a thread later in the day, I have to study for a test now
>>
Is this the right time to come in and have someone help sort through my shit? Should I make a few posts to address the questions here >>8611342 or does nobody want to read that wall of text?
>>
>>8611441
If you're trans you can just tell her you're trans. AGP is not the cause..
>>
>>8611442
Go ahead.

Bonus question: Suppose you were condemned to spending your life on a deserted island, alone. If you were offered the choice to have a woman's body, any you can imagine, would you take it? What if it meant that you had to sacrifice your libido to do so, becoming aesexual?
>>
1/3
>>8611453
>>8611342
Alright. This took much longer to type than I thought it would.
>Were you a gender conforming child? Teenager? Adult?
I think I've been so far. I feel empty inside and just kind of go where the breeze takes me trying to be "normal".
>When did you first feel the desire to be a woman?
I've repressed all sorts of emotions since a relatively young age and as a result my memory isn't the best. I think the earliest time I felt the desire was in early high school, so probably 14 or so. I don't remember a whole lot of my childhood.
>How did it develop over time?
Well I repressed the shit out of it until it broke through again in college about a year and a half ago. Now I'm all fucked up in a bit of an identity crises.
>Were there any preludes to it?
If there were I can't remember.
>experience arousal at the thought of femininity
I'm not sure if the thought of femininity got me off, but I did fap with panties before when I was in high school. Now that I think about it I never actually fapped while crossdressing underwear.
>How did it develop
Thinking back now, I'm not sure if it did develop in the first place. Lately I've been having dreams where I'm a woman or trans and having sex with a guy though, but who knows what is up with that. Straight up man on man porn/fantasies don't do much, if anything, for me.
>preludes?
I don't think there were any.
>aspects of sexual fantasies?
I think I like feeling submissive with my partner in control, even if it's one of those occasional fantasies where I'm me and with a woman. I really want to please them above all, and if it's a fantasy where I'm an actual woman there's usually a creampie/impregnation theme. The men fucking me usually are romantic and call me beautiful or something prior to the sex. My partner is always an imagined boyfriend or girlfriend that I have strong feelings for.
>>
2/3
>>8611623
>continue living your life as you are, happy y/n?
I've been doing an alright job of repressing until a year and a half ago. I'm anxious all the time, stressed, probably depressed as well. I don't know if these are caused by my repression or something else, but I don't know how long I could keep this up before something breaks. I might be able to pull myself together, but I honestly don’t know if I would be okay in the long run.
>act and be treated like a woman with no negative repercussions but same body, happy y/n?
I don’t think I would be happy. Being able to express my feminine side would be great. While not quite the same I almost exclusively play females in games and lightly rp as such, though if asked I don’t lie about having a penis. Any time another player refers to me as a female I just feel a nice warm happy feeling inside like it just feels right. The other day some guy was talking real sweet to me online like I really was a woman and I just felt like melting. However, at the end of the day I think I would see myself in the mirror and the illusion would come crashing down. Nobody else would know I wasn’t a woman, but I would know.
>turn yourself into a woman but treat you as and call you a man, happy y/n?
I don’t think I would like that at all. Eventually I might be able to just deal with it, but it just sounds… wrong. That could even be worse than my current situation.
>social role and the body of a woman, happy y/n?
I think I would be happy. Some of the reasoning I already mentioned in a previous question, but I think I would feel whole in a sense. I would feel good and I wouldn’t be living a lie like in the situations where I have one body but addressed as the opposite.
>>
3/3
>>8611626
>what does it mean to be a man or a woman?
I don’t really know what exactly you’re looking for here and I’m sure I fell for some meme or another, but here it goes.
Men need to be strong and while able to feel emotions; they shouldn’t get too caught up in them. They should be able to fix most of their own shit around the house when it breaks. While they don’t need to be John Wayne levels of manliness all the time, they shouldn’t be a nu-male cuck. They should at least help support their household, even if they aren’t the breadwinner of a relationship. If their partner is scared, they should be able to make them feel safe.

Women are softer than men, although they can still be strong. They’re more in touch with their emotions. Women have much more freedom in expressing themselves in public emotionally, mentally, and in clothing. I think women generally have less expectations put on by society. When their partner is feeling down, they should be able to help comfort them.

>Suppose you were condemned to spending your life on a deserted island, alone. If you were offered the choice to have a woman's body, any you can imagine, would you take it? What if it meant that you had to sacrifice your libido to do so, becoming aesexual?
Yeah I’d be a woman if I had to be on an island alone, even if I became asexual.

There's all the dirt you could ever want NSA. So how much of a faggot am I?
>>
>>8611623
>>8611626
>>8611629
You sound very trans to me. How does that make you feel? Reading your own responses, do you agree or disagree with that assessment? Does it sound like the medical definition of gender dysphoria, found here, apply to you?
>>8611419

If you recognize that you're trans, what are you going to do about it?
>>
>>8611650
>How does sounding trans make you feel?
Concerned and afraid. I don't want to be the fuckup in my family, and since I have no brothers or sisters I don't want my family bloodline to die with me. Am I really so broken that this is what I've come to?
>do you agree or disagree?
I agree that it sounds like I'm trans, but I can't help but think that these feelings are not genuine and that they're caused by external circumstances.
>does gender dysphoria apply to you?
I don't know how strong I would rate my feelings on those desires, but yes I think I may fit into roughly three of those points.
>If you recognize that you're trans, what are you going to do about it?
This isn't the first time I've been told I'm probably trans and it made sense to me. I'll probably just keep blaming it on other factors and repressing until it really is too late to transition into a qt and an hero after a mental breakdown.
>>
>>8611678
>Concerned and afraid. I don't want to be the fuckup in my family, and since I have no brothers or sisters I don't want my family bloodline to die with me. Am I really so broken that this is what I've come to?
An internet rando saying this is probably of little help but I think there is nothing wrong with being the way you are. You have done no wrong. Wishing to be comfortable in your own skin is not wrong.

>I agree that it sounds like I'm trans, but I can't help but think that these feelings are not genuine and that they're caused by external circumstances.
You've felt this way, strongly, since you were a kid. What else do you think could explain everything you've expressed?

>This isn't the first time I've been told I'm probably trans and it made sense to me. I'll probably just keep blaming it on other factors and repressing until it really is too late to transition into a qt and an hero after a mental breakdown.
Knowing the grim end that path leads you to, why not take another? Why would it be wrong for you to pursue your happiness? Knowing that doing otherwise will doom you.. why is it wrong for you to want to live?
I've never been good at this part but I really really hope that you seek help. Repression is a sort of self harm. Please act while you can.
>>
>>8599398
Then why can't I get off to gay porn.
>>
>>8611704
>An internet rando saying this is probably of little help
I don't want to sound like a dick, but yeah these sort of statements never do much for me.
>What else do you think could explain everything you've expressed?
I don't know. It feels like there has to be some other answer though.
>Why would it be wrong for you to pursue your happiness?
There's no guarantee that getting on hrt and ,best case scenario, becoming a qt will truly make me happy. If this isn't really what I need, I will have wasted my time, money, and health just to potentially damage every close relationship I have. I guess I just need a guarantee that I'll come out better on the other side of it all.
>>
>>8611722
>>8611704
>I don't want to sound like a dick, but yeah these sort of statements never do much for me.
I'm sorry. I think I may have gotten a tad defensive there.
>>
>>8611722
>I don't want to sound like a dick, but yeah these sort of statements never do much for me.
No, I understand. I wish I could reach you somehow.

>I don't know. It feels like there has to be some other answer though.
Think, or wish there was?

>here's no guarantee that getting on hrt and ,best case scenario, becoming a qt will truly make me happy. If this isn't really what I need, I will have wasted my time, money, and health just to potentially damage every close relationship I have. I guess I just need a guarantee that I'll come out better on the other side of it all.
And what guarantee do you have that continuing as is won't leave you worse off? Any course of action is a gamble with your life at stake. Inaction is action. You're taking a risk even if you choose to do nothing. Your feelings only intensified since you were a kid. What are the chances that they'll just go away now?

At the very least, no matter what else you end up doing or not doing, you need to see a gender therapist. Quickly, since you're on borrowed time. Please, please at least promise to do this.

>>8611736
You have nothing to be sorry about. I'm a stranger. It makes sense that me saying things like that doesn't mean much to you.
>>
>>8611748
>Think, or wish there was?
Probably wish, but the possibility and doubt won't come out of my head.
>And what guarantee do you have that continuing as is won't leave you worse off?
I know that I'll at least have some amount of respect from my family and friends. That's something I don't want to lose.
>Please, please at least promise to do this.
I wish I could, but I'm unemployed and on my parents insurance. I won't risk this side of me getting out until I'm sure I'm trans and going to do something about it. The last thing I want is my parents learning that I'm questioning myself before I've come to a conclusion through insurance paperwork. Once I find a job and get my own insurance, I already had planned on seeing some kind of therapist.

Thank you for talking with me, but the sun came up a while ago and I need to get some sleep. I'll read any replies when I wake up.
>>
>>8611789
I wish I could convince you to act sooner, but I understand. Please, if you can think of a way to get help now rather than later, pursue it. I'm not an expert but as I understand things unless you're a minor what you say to a therapist is confidential and they must keep it so. You could say you're going to a therapist for depression or some other problem. Good luck.
>>
>>8599919
>i don't want to be the school secretary that's also a mother
you realise women can do other things right
god agpfags are sexist as fuck
>>
>>8603422
if you're gonna kill yourself anyway might as well TRY to transition and see if you pass, you might surprise yourself
>>
>>8611903
Yeah it's messed up. I'm a feminist so I try not to be like this in my actual day to day life but my fantasies are still shamefully sexist.
>>
>>8611453
>What if it meant that you had to sacrifice your libido to do so, becoming aesexual?
This would make me think twice at the least.
>>
File: exceptionally sandy cunts.jpg (417KB, 1024x639px) Image search: [Google]
exceptionally sandy cunts.jpg
417KB, 1024x639px
>>8611955
>>8611903
>REEEEE! STOP HAVING A BEDROOM LIFE! YOU CAN'T ENJOY ONE THING IN BED AND ENJOY SOMETHING ELSE

Oh, except for all those Jews who have Nazi fetishes, I suppose they're exempt like always!~

When you will people learn that the "degenerates" won?
>>
AGP:
spent 10+ hours girlifying my room in sketchup
spent 3+ hours using a makeup app trying to see if i could not look like an ugly hon and jerking off if i ended up looking half way decent

This shit is retarded. I really gotta try no fap.
>>
>>8611903
What do you mean???? Women are either school secretaries or hookers, they can't be something else.
>>
>>8611955 >>8611903
being attracted to feminine stereotypes (that exist for a reason btw) is not sexist, silly
and besides that we have overcompensate to feel more fem. thus wanting to wear skirts instead of gender-neutral woman's pants

>>8611453
oh hi, I loved that question... and Im still not sure what am I
>>
>>8611903
Chill.

Its a fact that its harder to get into certain fields if you're perceived as a woman.

But since trannies aren't even real women that leaves basically three options

1) be a vapid slut for some chaser

2) be a whore

3) learn to code like the rest of the beta faggots
>>
>>8613953
>Its a fact that its harder to get into certain fields if you're perceived as a woman.
Which fields?
>>
>>8614104
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4356003/
>>
>>8614114
Did you know that doesn't say what you claimed or did you just not read it?
>>
>no one ITT knows the joys of hrt
>no one ITT knows the sweet feeling of being horny without the urge to masturbate
>no one ITT knows how amazing it is to wake up naked in bed with smooth girly skin
>no one ITT has felt how amazing it is to trade boystink for smelling like a girl
>no one ITT knows what it's like to play with your oh so sensitive and sore growing breasts
>no one ITT knows what it's like for their pseudobisexuality to develop into list for boys
>no one ITT knows what it's like for your sister to help you with hair and makeup

I pity y'all for denying yourself desu

stop being afraid
all things worthwhile involve taking a risk and effort
>>
>>8613953
>2) be a whore
How do I accomplish this without ending up stuffed in a gutter? I don't think the others are going to work out well for me, helps to be prepared.
>>
>>8614202
>the sweet feeling of being horny without the urge to masturbate
whats that like?

>all things worthwhile involve taking a risk
being a hon isnt worth it
>>
>>8599398
Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh
>>
File: IMG_20170721_205810045.jpg (172KB, 662x283px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170721_205810045.jpg
172KB, 662x283px
Should i take them tbqh? sometimes i consider it because of this >>8614202

But sometimes idk lol, idk if it's worth it. Feminization and not getting any more masculine will be 10/10, but the extra effort seems to be harsh and i'm a lazy fucker :(, also risk of family discovering is bad as i can't move out

>>8614269
>being a hon isnt worth it
This but maybe people on hrt can stay presenting as male and keep wearing hoodies (i wear hoodies 24/7 anyway so that would work for me)

Any actual AGP's here on HRT can share experiences?
>>
>>8614202
>implying
all the first ones are babysteps

but
>makeup
just kill me, Ill never look close enough to female to even bother with it, Ill settle for twinkhon, still better than being masc
>>
>>8614269
its like a warm glow in my genital region that I love so much and feels so good...getting a full erection honestly ruins it largely because it hurts a bit to get fully hard (sounds awful I know, but it takes a while to get to that point and your mind changes with your body to so eventually its actually nice not getting erections)

wearing female clothing doesn't arouse me anymore, wearing a bra/panties doesn't arouse me anymore, I can wear makeup out of my house without feeling weird

for some people I really think hrt can help them accept their AGP and live with it better than pretending it isn't real and going through buying/purging cycles of female-related things

I'm still AGP and always will be but men give me butterflies in my stomach now. I love men's bodies and I love men's faces. men really can be beautiful in ways I never used to see. and sometimes how dumb they can be is so cute, I just want to burry my face in his chest

>>8614382
Any actual AGP's here on HRT can share experiences?
its mostly workable with a hoodie to hide boobs, and facially you just slowly start to look really pale but you could hide being on hrt for a solid 2 years if you wanted to

the issue for me (and others) was that after like 6 months, you just HAVE to tells someone...you feel like you're becoming a different person, you can literally FEEL the mental changes, it sounds easier to keep to yourself than it is

>>8614401
you'd be shocked at how cute makeup can look on you
guys can't even tell its on, (most) women like feminine guys and will actually be the ones to hit on you if they do

not even making this up senpai, women never hit on me before I went full faggot, even a girl who talked about her lesbian partner wanted me to come home with them

women do not like "toxic masculinity" (half a meme, half true)
just the fact they can visually tell you're not going to rape them is worth a fair amount, more than you might think
>>
>>8614418
Wich AA are you on? Bica killed my libido
>>
>>8614382
Iv started and I like it, I want fem body, I've been hating my masc features and masc fat distribution since puberty, I couldn't stand being aggressive and bothered by everything on T
It's worth a try at least.
...not to mention AGP autosexuality

>>8614418
>feminine guys
Oh I wish, Im tall and have fairly manly face and can grow beard, my face is killing me and any chance of even half-passing.
Ill look like a total hon in makeup, unless you mean just some minor thing like bb/concealer.

I had girls hit on me, I dont care or want to be a man for them

>>8614429
If anything bica is the one less likely to do that, everything else is worse.
Are you also on E? I can only suggest to check prolactin or wait till you adjust to run on estrogen
>>
>>8611124
Direct her to /lgbt/ and /agpg/ threads.
>>
tfw not trans but sometimes wish you could flick a switch and be a girl for a day
rip
im happy being a dude though.
just wish people didn't give a fuck what you wore.
>>
>>8600308
>my bisexuality flipped going from 90-10 female to 90-10 male.

That is very interesting to me. Have there been many studies done on the correlation between levels of Estrogen/Testosterone and sexual preference? Have any others experienced change in preference after HRT?
>>
>>8614507
it's not uncommon on HRT, but can go the other way too
>>
>>8611704
>I don't want my family bloodline to die with me.
I know this feel
>tfw your one brother (and only sibling) lost his balls in a bicycling accident
Why couldn't it have been me?? ;_;
>>
>>8614549
Would be interesting if this was studied. I know there are some Alpha male gays out there, but I think there are many more girly fem gays. Could be high estrogen levels.
>>
>>8614555
Freeze some sperms before you become sterile.
>>
>>8614583
you can look up BSTc studies, but most recent ones cause there was lots of confusion if its affected by HRT or only by hormones in utero
>>
>>8614429
cypro

>>8614457
>I had girls hit on me, I dont care or want to be a man for them
I understand, just saying beside the fact it wont make you any less attractive it won't really limit your dating pool either

of course there's nothing wrong with growing a beard, but its only as temporary as you want it to be
>>
File: 1500086601770.gif (375KB, 496x279px) Image search: [Google]
1500086601770.gif
375KB, 496x279px
>>8611342
Sorry, can i answer this questions too? I want to know how i sound like, i'm really confused (for the past 3 years) and i don't know what to do.

1/2
>Were you a gender conforming child? Teenager?
Strange experiences as a child include wearing my mother/sister clothes when alone and some female manerisms (heavily repressed by my mother bc "that's a girl thing"). Extremely depressed, confused, sensitive as a teenager, i really didn't knew what was going on. Really shy and introvert child, also constantly bullied because of this

>When did you first feel the desire to be a woman? How did it develop over time?
I don't remember as child but wanted it sometimes since puberty started, constantly crossdressed, sometimes masturbated (agp), sometimes just for the euphoric feeling it made me feel (mixed with anxiety).

ONLY ASK THE FOLLOWING QUESTION IF CONFIRMED EXPERIENCING AGP:
>When did you first experience arousal at the thought of femininity? How did it develop over time? What aspects do you usually focus on your sex fantasies?
When puberty hit, I've developed to a obsessive crossdressing, anxiety disorder and maybe Body Dysmorphic Disorder. Also long hair and hating myself for being fat until i starved myself to look "fem and cute". I focus on being submissive and having someone dominate me and enjoy my body, slowly teasing me and making me moan until i can't stand it anymore

>If you continue living your life as you are, without outwardly addressing your gender issues, do you think you could be happy on the long term?
long term no, i hate the idea of growing to a male adult, body hair, muscles, being big, having to be dominant, a father, etc. I really hate all this.
>>
File: 1499892058318.jpg (88KB, 1165x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1499892058318.jpg
88KB, 1165x1200px
>>8614678
2/2
>If you could act and be treated like a woman with no negative repercussions and everyone you cared about were accepting of that but you had to live with your body as it is would you be happy?
Really not, i would hate myself and feel gross, maybe being treated in a more neutral way would be more acceptable but definitely no.

>If you could magically turn yourself into a woman and people would accept you having that sort of body but treat you as and call you a man would you be happy?
Interesting situation, i guess i would be happy tbqh? I would at least be happy with my body. However i'm scared of being treated as a man, in a harsh way. It would be nice to be treated sweetly.

>Would having both the social role and the body of a woman make you happy?
Yes for the body, idk for the social role. I'm scared to say something wrong about female social roles. I'm scared of attention and wouldn't like it being a introvert and anxious person. But in the end, maybe being able to feel warm, to "relax" and be nice. This sounds so good...

>In your view, what does it mean to be a man or a woman?
(I don't mean to trigger anyone)
A man is someone bigger, stronger, the "alpha" guy, leading projects, being respected and feared. Something like that. They're also commonly stressed.

A girl is someone sweet, kind, worth to be protected, emotional but can handle situations better, while men always handle situations punching each other.

Of course that's a very old way to think and considered bad for many people, but it's somewhat real, (most) people don't follow these stereotypes but they use this to base themselves when trying to emulate masculinity or feminity.
>>
>>8614555
>tfw you didn't get so badly injured in an accident that you had to be reassigned female
>>
>>8614722
if you really want it this badly you need to transition
>>
>>8614737
>you need to have transition at 11
ftfy
>>
>>8614418
>its like a warm glow in my genital region that I love so much and feels so good...
what do you do with it if theres no climax?

>wearing female clothing doesn't arouse me anymore, wearing a bra/panties doesn't arouse me anymore,
is that better or worse?

>I'm still AGP and always will be
i thought it went away on hrt
>>
>>8614819
I can of course remember what its like having male sexuality, so explaining why the climax isn't that important isn't something I really know how to do...but it just isn't anymore. the entire experience of self-sexualizing is amazing and I love it, and very rarely does it end in orgasm. the horniness usually just goes away after a bit and thats just the end of it

when I say the clothing doesn't arouse me anymore, thats what I would consider to be the "cured" aspect of AGP. having breasts arouses me, my curvy legs arouse me, my body in general arouses me (why I still consider myself AGP) but I feel wayy more comfortable expressing myself sexually now with others

im not sure how to explain all this well
the mental changes happen (seemingly) very slowly, its more a feeling when you look back to just a year ago and think "...damn I really did used to feel like that, didn't I?"
almost like its another person's memories in your brain, so much has changed
>>
>>8614882
>the horniness usually just goes away after a bit and thats just the end of it
i just cant imagine it

>having breasts arouses me, my curvy legs arouse me, my body in general arouses me (why I still consider myself AGP)
amazing

what have the mental changes been and what dont you think like any more?
>>
>>8614913
tons of changes

I don't really get aroused by visual images, probably partially why masturbating happens wayway less often
much stronger attraction to men, noticing how they smell
having dreams about things I never used to
crying much easier (I used to go probably at least a year between crying)
sadness has basically replaced anger which is nice because its more socially acceptable

even just putting on mascara every day when I get out of the shower isn't something I could ever see myself doing years ago, and now its something i WANT to do because it makes me look pretty, and it only feels strange when I remember back to how I used to think.

at some point my general mannerisms started becoming more feminine (like talking with my hands, maybe pitch I talked/facial expressions? i don't even know) but it got to the point of people assuming that I'm gay -- this is something I really find interesting because this didn't seem like newly learned social behavior, it seemed like it was the hormones themselves making me act more feminine
>>
>>8615019
what do you dream about?

i cant imagine being able to look pretty with makeup. is that how you felt as a boy?

i wish i had the mental effects
>>
>>8614555
>tfw I didn't get a (you) from this
Fuck. How the hell am I supposed to keep track of anyone replying to me now.
>>8614722
>tfw jizz is a little odd but too scared to ask doctor about it
If I bring it up and it turns out I'm sterile I might as well go for transitioning right?
>>
>>8615362
>tfw I didn't get a (you) from this
Disregard that, I didn't realize that was the other nice anon's post and my quote was being quoted.
>>
>>8615366
Quoteception!
>If I bring it up and it turns out I'm sterile I might as well go for transitioning right?
I'm actually that Anon again (brother w/ accident); honestly I'd say go for it if you're sterile.
Amazon has some sperm test kits too btw
>>
>>8615437
>Amazon has some sperm test kits too btw
Of course they do. Is there anything that Amazon doesn't have?
>>
>>8615437
>honestly I'd say go for it if you're sterile.
Oh, and thanks for this. desu it seems if I'm unable to provide children then I might as well just say fuck it and go all in and see if I can be qt.
>>
>>8615362
>If I bring it up and it turns out I'm sterile I might as well go for transitioning right?
In situations like this always ask yourself WWHITGF: What Would Happen in TG Fiction?
>>
>>8615528
>TG Fiction?
You mean like D&D?
>>
>>8614722
iktfsenpai
honlyfe is fucking shit
>>
>>8615099
I think it has a lot to do with your environment.

If you're in an environment where you always feel threatened or on edge you're going to act like a person who's threatened or on edge, regardless of your personality otherwise. I was a raging hateful dick until I got away from all the people I hate, then I turned into an affectionate little fag after a few months of enjoying life.
>>
File: Girdle_Description.jpg (76KB, 510x422px) Image search: [Google]
Girdle_Description.jpg
76KB, 510x422px
>>8615537
Sure, sure.
>>
File: 16194007_p0.jpg (150KB, 450x369px) Image search: [Google]
16194007_p0.jpg
150KB, 450x369px
>>8614882
gender euphoria is real isn't it
>tfw lying in bed thinking you are slowly becoming a real girl
>tfw tingly waves of pleasure ruining over you like electricity
>tfw you accept you've always been a girl and get overwhelmed and start crying but also get aroused

and oh my god estrogen high is amazing
I haven't felt like this in years, I was depressed and wanted to stop existing, why have I been so afraid to even try it for years when I knew that I wanted it so much?
but then I'll look in the mirror and die inside, my face is hopeless
>>
>>8614882
>Having breasts arouses me, my curvy legs arouse me, my body in general arouses me (why I still consider myself AGP) but I feel wayy more comfortable expressing myself sexually now with others
For how long have you been like this? Maybe it'll fade in time.
>>
>>8614678
>>8614690
Sorry for taking a long time to respond. I've been feeling kind of down today.
I think you definitely sound trans. How you feel about your body is very telling. Your narrative sounds very traditional in general, including childhood femininity.

Do you agree? If so, what are you going to do about this?
>>
>>8611441
>I ll open up a thread later in the day,
Where is it?!
>>
>>8614202
f-fuck you
>>
>>8615099
i've had dreams about being on dates with guys, having them put their arm around me and getting this kinda squigly feeling in my stomach that I really love
dreams about looking in the mirror and seeing a female a few different times (one I couldn't really see my face, just that my shoulders were smaller, some I can see my face)
also a few where women are asking me if i liked their clothes (sounds kinda cliche and stupid but its happened)

I didn't feel pretty with makeup as a boy...I felt like a man putting on makeup and always hated the way that I looked
now I love it

>>8615642
>gender euphoria is real isn't it
fucking yes honestly

it truly is so amazing, I love estrogen so much
I wish I would have started years ago

your face probably isn't as hopeless as you think

>>8615654
a few months now, less than a full year
it might fade I have no idea

I would be pretty shocked if I ever regret this though, its activating something deep within me that has always been there and I just absolutely love it
>>
>>8617805
It doesn't sound like you'll regret it, yeah. You sound happy. I just wondered about it since most people say AGP doesn't last.
>>
>>8616589
I hope you feel better Anon, thanks for the help

>Do you agree?
I certainly don't disagree... However idk, my narrative feels so traditional i think i'm just memeing myself or something like that. I'm a poor person living in a small conservative city in the end of the world, what are the chances i'm trans? I know it sounds retarded but... If i had never browsed 4chan, i wouldn't know about it and suffer... So idk...

>If so, what are you going to do about this?
Stay confused and cry:-:

Tbqh i was so convicted about this, i even bought 4 months worth of cypro... But i'm still thinking...
>>
>>8617897
>I hope you feel better Anon, thanks for the help
Thank you. I'm glad to be useful.

>I certainly don't disagree... However idk, my narrative feels so traditional i think i'm just memeing myself or something like that. I'm a poor person living in a small conservative city in the end of the world, what are the chances i'm trans? I know it sounds retarded but... If i had never browsed 4chan, i wouldn't know about it and suffer... So idk...
Come on now. Read your own answers. Do you sound cis to yourself? If need be imagine that you're reading someone else's answers and have to guess whether they're trans. What would you guess?
4chan couldn't possibly trick you into misremembering your entire life, right?

>Stay confused and cry :-:
Wrong! Now you get up and find a way to fix things. Get the help you need.

>Tbqh i was so convicted about this, i even bought 4 months worth of cypro... But i'm still thinking...
Nothing's wrong with thinking, but doing's better! You said you've been thinking about this for a long while now, right? Gather your thoughts, focus, take a week or a month.. and make a decision. Confront yourself. Whatever you decide it is at least worthwhile to see a doctor if you can afford to do so. Honestly, though, you sound trans af.
>>
>>8617805
Ive been attracted to women more but had some dreams about guys and a crush on my friend before, I guess mones will make me a total fag, but I only wish I could be a girl for my bf
Im not trans I swear

its great that it worked out for you, I guess I'd be happier too if I could start young and transition

>>8617862
honestly AGP is great if you can fulfill it
>>
>>8618271
>honestly AGP is great if you can fulfill it
What if it fades away from being normalized through life as a woman?
>>
>>8621114
Not her but if you're also trans (which you are if you're dysphoric) I think you'll still feel better.
>>
>>8621122
Transition has health and social challenges.
>>
>>8621131
For sure, but most of the people who transitioned ITT seem to say it's worth it? I remember reading about exactly one person who regretted it after the AGP went away. This leads me to think that it's not really just about that for most people.
>>
>>8621114
You really enjoy being a woman.
>>
>>8618271
>I guess mones will make me a total fag
you'll probably always be at least somewhat bisexual
the attraction to men is honestly really fun though, it feels so exciting and new
>Im not trans I swear
uh-huh sure you're not, girl :)

>>8621138
if you're talking about scarletdevil, that seems to be a pretty unique case
she also had SRS but kept taking anti-androgens, so she had less T than a cis woman and zero sex drive at all
>>
>>8623018
>she also had SRS but kept taking anti-androgens, so she had less T than a cis woman and zero sex drive at all
I didn't know that. It sounds like stopping the AAs would let her AGP reappear enough to make her sexual again.
>>
>>8623018
>she had less T than a cis woman and zero sex drive at all
Sounds kind of nice actually. If I had no sex drive and no genitals the AGP would probably vanish and there would be no reason to hate myself anymore. AGP has brought nothing but shame and pain.
>>
>>8623055
cypro does a pretty good job of that desu
maybe you could find a way to slowly accept yourself and feel less ashamed about having agp?
>>
>>8623088
But its wrong...

Being bisexual makes it worse. I wish I were just gay so I would be less attracted to femininity.
>>
>>8623018
>scarletdevil
From what Ive read she actually had botched SRS with nerve damage that took a year to recover, no wonder she had regrets. But she had been happy before that.
>>
>>8623132
Why don't you want to be attracted to femininity?
>>
>>8623222
Mainly because its intrinsically linked to autosexuality for me. I can't reconcile my intense self loathing and crushing lack of self esteem with what feels like a narcissistic kink.

Another reason I hate myself is frankly because I don't feel attractive according to my own standards. Like, guys tell me "oh you're so cute, so young, so fem" all the time, but only in comparison to them. All I see is a mediocre twink quickly headed for gay death.

I also hate that I can't neatly define myself based on the two types. I wasn't really masculine as a boy. In fact I largely hated hanging out with guys. But I also wasn't a prancing faggot with a lisp when I was a kid either.

I feel like if I were fully gay this wouldn't be a problem. I could have a healthy relationship with my body and my sexual orientation.

But I can't imagine living with myself as some balding masculine piece of shit for the rest of my life. I just want to be a Link-tier trap and date other cute people.
>>
>>8623132
lol its not "wrong", sexuality can only be wrong if it hurts someone
thats just a logical position to take on it

not trying to endorse hrt, but if you're already bisexual, you'd probably be surprised how how into men it can make you
I guess its different for everyone but my enjoyment of cock turned into finding men beautiful and getting crushes on guys who sit around me in class

>>8623313
again I see myself in this post
>Another reason I hate myself is frankly because I don't feel attractive according to my own standards
>I feel like if I were fully gay this wouldn't be a problem
honestly this was me

im sure you're better off than you think. things aren't so dire. still, know that hormones might fix some problems, but not all, and hrt in itself will create problems you hadn't imagined

if you're so unhappy with your gender/sexuality, maybe you could try the femboy route. although even most of them develop some amount of boobs

don't give up though anon
almost everything you said here I can relate to
>>
File: 1496565293856m.jpg (141KB, 859x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1496565293856m.jpg
141KB, 859x1024px
I'm sad as fuck /apgg/. I want to be a woman and have a real vagina and shit but I can never ever pass as a woman and artificial vagoos will not come to be in my lifetime. I don't want to force myself to die alone, make my (devoutly Catholic) family disown me, and just make summers in general suck by taking HRT but staying boymode. Please help me.
>>
>>8623408
>artificial vagoos will not come to be in my lifetime.
How do you know?
>>
>>8623435
Because I'm going to kill myself.
>>
>>8623446
Hold out and see progress anon.
>>
>>8623342
>lol its not "wrong", sexuality can only be wrong if it hurts someone
I suppose. But hurt is subjective. I'm sure feminists would argue its hurtful because it objectifies socially imposed behaviors. And I'll take basically any excuse to hate myself.

>if you're already bisexual, you'd probably be surprised how how into men it can make you
I'm pretty into men as is, but I definitely have types. I like femboys/twinks but also clean shaven 'daddy' types with some muscle (think Yakuza games). I'm picky though and I turn down guys all the time for having stupid haircuts, dressing like idiots, etc.

>turned into finding men beautiful and getting crushes on guys
I mean I pretty much stopped fantasizing about and masturbating to porn of *actual* women when I was a teenager. Its been 95% trannies/gay shit since then.

>im sure you're better off than you think.
Maybe. I just have high standards and I'm worried no matter how far I get I'll always feel like I fell short.

>if you're so unhappy with your gender/sexuality, maybe you could try the femboy route.
Halfway there already. I dress fairly androgynous, but I've been pushing myself to go further.

>don't give up though anon
I'm trying ;-;
>>
File: nvm_i_fixed_it.jpg (43KB, 720x600px) Image search: [Google]
nvm_i_fixed_it.jpg
43KB, 720x600px
>>8623476
To what end? So I can be an 80 year old man with no frienda, no family, gyno and a fuuuture magitech cunt?
I have nothing. I need something now.
>>
Wear do you guys buy feminine clothes I am 5' 11' :c skinny though. I've been wearing the same few outfits since highschool.
>>
>>8623565
Amazon.
>>
>>8623557
So you can be an 80 year old man who gets brain transplanted into a hot young cis girl body.
>>
>>8623590
What do I search. That is pretty vague?

What would you get?
>>
>>8623603
Alright, sold.
What am I supposed to do with this meat sack though? I hate it.
>>
>>8623603
>turns out your male brain is too big to fit into girl skull
>>
>>8623622
And accidentally used my trip cause phone poster :c
>>
>>8623342
>hrt in itself will create problems you hadn't imagined
you got my attention, what do I have to prepare for? besides bwebs
>>
>>8623622
>>8623630
What do you want? Search for that.

I buy all kinds of shit to play dressup around the house. Just look up relative sizing charts and go wild. Amazon returns are legit too, as long as the sale is "fulfilled by Amazon"
>>
File: computer_chip.jpg (54KB, 568x379px) Image search: [Google]
computer_chip.jpg
54KB, 568x379px
>>8623625
Look after it. It's your life support system until then.

>>8623626
Maybe your brain will take up less space by then.
>>
File: tumblr_np22hzt4T91rp1wono1_500.jpg (86KB, 481x750px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_np22hzt4T91rp1wono1_500.jpg
86KB, 481x750px
>>8623652
A wide neck sweater. I guess. Now I feel like I wasted a post.
>>
>>8623035
>I didn't know that. It sounds like stopping the AAs would let her AGP reappear enough to make her sexual again.
There are a lot of long-term transitioners who said their AGP eventually went away for good. Some of them even posted in this thread. None of the others said they regretted it. I remember that two who posted in this thread just said they eventually went full normie girl and were happy.

Disclaimer: they all passed. I don't know if things would be different for non-passers who have to confront their transness constantly. Again, this makes me think that turning being a woman into something normal via constant exposure is behind the process.

>>8623132
Protip: you can be AGP without being attracted to women. It's just way rarer.

>>8623216
Oh really? That's awful.

>>8623055
Okay but if you're trans you'll stay trans so..

>>8623408
Are you sure you have no chance of passing? People are often not very realistic about their odds.
>>
>>8624636
>Okay but if you're trans you'll stay trans so..

Yeah but there's no point unless you pass well. I've been fucking with my hormones on and off for years because fuck becoming gay christmas cake. And I can pass with some reliability if I put in the effort.

But like, I have to be realistic. I'm 27 now and even if I start full HRT tomorrow I'll have a limited window before starting the slow but inevitable slide into hondom. I just didn't start soon enough. And I'm too fucked up socially to make FFS a reality.
>>
>>8624678
Are you absolutely sure you won't be able to pass over time? If you pass reliably now I don't see why that'd be the case. Maybe if you felt better you'd be less "socially fucked up" and FFS wouldn't be out of reach.
>>
>>8624686
>Are you absolutely sure you won't be able to pass over time?
Not 100%, no. And I suppose I could continue guymode to wait and see. But if HRT doesn't pan out then I'll be stuck as an ugly half woman that can't fully pass as a guy either.

>If you pass reliably now I don't see why that'd be the case.
Only because most cis people are literally retarded to everything but obvious hons. I get "ma'am" about 50% of the time when crossdressing and the other half of the time they don't call me anything. I'm not convinced that I'm not being hugboxed either.

>Maybe if you felt better you'd be less "socially fucked up" and FFS wouldn't be out of reach.
Entirely possible, but you can understand why I'd be hesitant to trade what little social capital and acceptance I have for the chance that I *might* pass and be happy.
>>
>>8624743
All I can say is that if I already passed half of the time I would try to transition for sure. I'm repressing and when it hurts it really really hurts.
>>
>>8624743
tfw Im even older and would have to stay boymode forever to avoid social suicide
>>
>>8625075
Social suicide beats suicide tbqh
>>
>>8625091
I think Im ok with it, since Im agp and less concerned about being a woman socially... but its a slippery slope
>>
https://youtu.be/_MybuO0nYw4
>>
watsup guys
https://youtu.be/5JUloXlBmCc

real og ghere i need your support
>>
>>8624636
19" shoulders, 14" hips, too late for hip growth. I do not like those odds.

Anywho, I'm back to ask about how HRT boymode is going for some of you lot. Everything from awkwardness at the lake or pool to dating with defunct genitals. Give me the izzy, the deets, the red pill, the highs and lows, or whatever the hip young people say.
>>
>gf is supportive and has fun with your crossdressing/crossplay
>has never known you without a beard and so refuses to let you shave
I just know if I do it without her being okay with it it's going to cause a neverending fight
>>
>>8626808
if she doesnt let you shave you're done if you think she's gonna let you take HRT
>>
>>8626816
I don't know if I'd even want to go that far.
I always described it as not that I dislike being a boy, but that I wish I was born a girl, so on days I felt like it I could be more masculine instead of trying to present more feminine most of the time.
>>
>>8626837
you want it - do it, beard grows back quickly anyway
and she will get over it

the terrible thing is that beard makes you look more cute by hiding your chin so you might loot worse if you shave
>>
>>8626854
Oh, I meant wanting to take HRT.
But yeah, I'm not terribly attached to my beard, and my hair and nails grow back terribly fast.
I just feel more excited and happy being 'cute' rather than hairy and manly.
>>
>>8623479
>I'm sure feminists would argue its hurtful because it objectifies socially imposed behaviors
I can see that and I understand, but for me my mannerisms changed while barely leaving my room or making new friends. at least a portion of general mannerisms must be hormonal

>>8623645
well boobs are certainly one of the good things

I fell into a horrible depression after a few months
my whole body ached, I had no energy at all
it was pretty awful. also just general mood changes were hard for me to begin with.
its definitely a pretty serious choice to make
>>
>>8627404
>I can see that and I understand, but for me my mannerisms changed while barely leaving my room or making new friends. at least a portion of general mannerisms must be hormonal

Its dumb anyway. There are maybe 1m trans people in the entire US according to conservative estimates. Even if every transperson was a walking gender stereotype its a drop in the bucket statistically speaking.

I'm sure for a lot of folks those components of their personalities were always there, they were just suppressed.
>>
>tfw that episode of Fairly Odd Parents where Timmy becomes a girl really turns me on

what the fuck is wrong with me
>>
>>8628010
Since you're in this thread it looks like you already know the answer.
>>
>>8628010
You need to turn off the television and go outside and talk to real people.
>>
>>8628010
dude that episode was like 20 years ago or something wtf??
>>
>>8627404
Ive only had anti-depressant effects and positive mood changes from HRT so far (even if I cry more easily it feels natural to me, Ive been like that as a kid)
but I feel like Ive been low-T already which made me feel shitty
>>
What does agpg think of the Blanchardian belief that hsts are more attractive than agp? It sounds like borderline Lysenkoist bullshit to me.

>these men developed less masculine physically because gay
>>
>>8628892
I think that blanchardism, Lysenkoist and shit like that is all meme bullshit, i mean ffs two years ago this board didn't had all this crap and now we have more labels than tumblr have genders.
>>
>>8628892
they get more feminized in the womb thats why they typically look more girly and have better chance at passing and also have more feminized brains and identify as girls before puberty

Lysenko was not even about epigenetics but more about making politics out of biology, like all the newmarxists now
>>
>>8629078
The only thing prenatal hormones are going to effect are behaviors. Without measuring hormone levels of preHRT A*Ps and HSTS its all speculation anyway. I suspect the difference will be either non existent or statistically insignificant.

The reason A*P tend to be uglier is likely down to HSTS being more inclined to identify with females at an earlier age and subconsciously mimick female patterns of behavior and appearance (see also the gay lisp).

We also have some evidence that AGPs are more likely to be autistic vs general male population, and autists are notorious for being nonconforming and having a poor personal grooming skills if not properly instructed.
>>
File: 33ie24_04-17-28July.png (365KB, 400x553px) Image search: [Google]
33ie24_04-17-28July.png
365KB, 400x553px
>>8629104
are you Trent? someone was questioning why does AAP go away with age yet AGP only gets stronger
>>
File: trent-reznor-is-a-hottie.jpg (69KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
trent-reznor-is-a-hottie.jpg
69KB, 500x667px
>>8629113
No, but I'd be interested in knowing as well. Fwiw I've definitely met older AAPs (30s and up). They tend to be socially awkward fujoshi types. But admittedly rarer than the Bruce Jenner type of AGP. Tbh I'm beginning to think that A*P is less a paraphilia and more an intense expression of select autistic traits.
>>
>>8629132
>Tbh I'm beginning to think that A*P is less a paraphilia and more an intense expression of select autistic traits.
explain?
>>
File: 58Ot25_11-37-02July.png (66KB, 590x248px) Image search: [Google]
58Ot25_11-37-02July.png
66KB, 590x248px
>>8629132
>expression of select autistic traits.
like being unable to direct their sexuality towards other people and 'projecting' it on themselves?
>dis captcha
wew
>>
>>8629002
This.

>>8629078
This would make sense if we had evidence that, for example, cis lesbians are less attractive than cishet women.

>>8629132
If it's that then why does transitioning typically make people stop being this way? Like, it seems unlikely that hormones would affect autistic behavior.
>>
>>8629113
aap *might* become milder, to the point of nonexistence in some individuals, with age due to the relative fluidity of female sexuality
for instance, several decades' worth of studies shows young women are far more likely to identify as non-heterosexual than their older counterparts -- the persistence of this does not seem coincidental when combined with the fact that andromimetophilia is a fairly common cause of apparent gynephilia in gender-conforming women
the significance of this, specifically, is that survey anon's sample on which they base their conclusions is very young -- they've noted they'd have to combine *all* their samples just to get a significant enough number of people aged 30+ to draw conclusions about -- and they find aap-based gender-non-conformity (e.g. ftm dysphoria in people who live as cis women) to be far, far more common proportionate to agp-based nonconformity than any more age-mixed sample does
>>
>>8629104
HSTS are typically more feminine physically, cute face, smaller skeleton

>>8629265
masc(ish) dykes are less attractive yes
then there are cute effeminate gays too
>>
>>8629305
>the relative fluidity of female sexuality
>for instance, several decades' worth of studies shows young women are far more likely to identify as non-heterosexual than their older counterparts
But how do you know that isn't just social signalling that older women tired of and men can't do because of their stricter gender role? i.e. purely cultural and nothing do with female sexuality.
>>
>>8629313
Is it that dykes are less attractive, or is it that they don't dress and groom themselves like cis girls?

>>8629305
Back into the coffin tbqh
>>
>>8629305
this line of reasoning totally invalidates the idea that A*P is the expression of (possibly repressed) transsexuality
>>
>>8629447
It's consistent with the reverse.
>>
>>8629319
>Is it that dykes are less attractive, or is it that they don't dress and groom themselves like cis girls?

The latter. Most dykes aren't ugly. They're just fat and unkempt. Same applies to men. Most Western , but especially Anglo speaking men look like dogshit because they're all unironically dressed like frat bros in backwards hats with 20ft amish beards.
>>
>>8629468
Exactly, hence why I think there's no genetic difference in passability between gynephiles and androphiles.
>>
File: 310025_15-06-08July.png (185KB, 946x196px) Image search: [Google]
310025_15-06-08July.png
185KB, 946x196px
I fapped few times today and dont feel female anymore... time to end this circus and throw away HRT
>>
>>8629607
The feelings will come back. Don't be an idiot.
>>
>>8629447
why would anyone believe something as ridiculous as 'a*p is repressed transsexualism' unless they were personally getting something out of it?
>>8629315
we don't! it could easily be a wrong explanation, though that doesn't prioritize your explanation above it (that is, the chance of both being wrong is at least as high and probably much higher than the chances of this genetic explanation being wrong and an environmental explanation being right)
>>
>>8603422
its also not that important to pass

people dont give a shit anymore, and you will be happier than if you dont
>>
>>8629685
>why would anyone believe something as ridiculous as 'a*p is repressed transsexualism' unless they were personally getting something out of it?
Why would someone believe an ancient theory, at odds with neurology, that is completely disregarded by the medical establishment (name one diagnostic manual that features it) unless it meant that the people who abused him are different from him?
>>
>>8629721
Explain every self-acknowledged AGP.
>>
How to know where to draw the line between "haha im just an agp that doesn't like masculinity i won't get depressed every day i get manlier and ultimately kms or drown in drugs hahahahahahahaha" and "this boots are so beautiful i want to be a grill so i can wear them :'("

Both are clearly agp signals and i'm not sure if it's worth to go on hrt...

>>8629607
IT WILL COME BACK DONT DO ITT SENPAI
>>
>>8632618
You just have to make a rational assessment coping without transition and the pros and cons of transition.
>>
>>8632618
you can literally just wear them or whatever else if you really want. you don't have to go on hrt or be trans to wear what you want
>>
File: 1500700870901.jpg (20KB, 282x298px) Image search: [Google]
1500700870901.jpg
20KB, 282x298px
>>8632685
W-what if i've been doing it for years but still don't know what to do, and the only thing i'm pretty sure is that the male changes i've had from 16 to 19 were awful and it's getting worse every day...?
>>
>>8632714
Then the problem is your decision making skills above and beyond anything trans specific and I suggest working on them. This is the kind of thing that will be setting you back in other areas of life too.
>>
File: 03rA26_07-27-00July.png (97KB, 900x182px) Image search: [Google]
03rA26_07-27-00July.png
97KB, 900x182px
>>8632618 >>8629611
I'll just fap and forget again
HRT is a meme because estrogen makes you feel less depressed and people fall for it
doesn't help with AGP either - I only want to fap more and feel very lonely
>>
>>8633363
Just consider the E an alternative to an antidepressant.
>>
>>8632737
Thanks for solid advice, i may actually need to do something about this tbqh, i hope i don't wait until it's too late

>>8633363
>estrogen makes you feel less depressed and people fall for it
hmm...

>pick up my notepad
>another point for hrt

But seriously, that will end up hurting you, stop fapping and try to make a choice wether it's transitioning or a new hobby
>>
File: 79Bu26_08-37-20July.png (101KB, 830x230px) Image search: [Google]
79Bu26_08-37-20July.png
101KB, 830x230px
>>8633382 >>8633527
it really made me feel better it's quite surprising, even being sad and crying feels nice
but Im cis and my 'hobby' is AGP, it would be stupid to go on.
>>
>>8632573
Fetishes are real.
>>
File: youcan-not-return.jpg (25KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
youcan-not-return.jpg
25KB, 300x250px
>be on hrt for a few years
>over time notice that dysphoria becomes less intense
>eventually start to wonder if i was ever trans at all or just a confused twink that fapped to too much trap porn
>"being a guy again wouldn't be so bad, right?"
>2 years later
>slowly starting to notice how bad I look but stay away from mirror to avoid thinking about it.
>"its nothing. everyone feels like taking a chisel to their skull sometimes. occasional self loathing is normal."
>in the bathroom tonight taking reference pictures for a drawing
>going through the camera roll when sudden sinking feeling in the pit of my stomach
>begin to shake
>"what the fuck? why am i crying?"
>staring at shitty picture of myself looking like an emaciated man faced drug addict
>"oh shit. what did i do? why did i do that? that was so stupid."
>fail to resist the urge to self hair
>cry for a really long time in the bathtub
>realize that i fucked everything up and i've irrevocably damaged my face and body with more T

Is there seriously a reason to keep going at this point?
>>
>>8633577
>Going on HRT made me feel better
>but I'm cis
STOP
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
>>
>>8633807
>AGP is a fetish because I say so
How do I cite you? "4chan, 2017"?
>>
>>8633815
You were already on HRT for a few years, right? Surely you have something to work with. You can still fix things.
>>
>>8633827
We had this argument before and you're being disingenuous just like before. Again, which diagnostic manuals reflect Blanchard's typology? Which organizations treat people according to it? I'm not the one who first made this claim. AGP is only listed in the DSM-5 as a fetish.

Gender Dysphoria and Autogynephilia are distinct. I won't even claim that there are zero non-dysphoric autogynephiles who transition and do well - some posted in this thread, after all - but most are also dysphoric in the exact same fashion non-AGP trans people are. We know trans people are born with "feminized" brains. AGP can't be a cause so it must be a (common) effect.
>>
>>8633875
>AGP is a fetish because I say so
is still your sole baseless point.
>>
>>8633898
*because the medical and scientific communities say so, a scant few relics aside
>>
>>8633911
When have they ever said that?

Give me an exact citation and quote or you're a liar.

No trying to fob me off with "well this implies that" or any such bullshit.

This is your one chance to prove you aren't full of shit. I look forward to seeing what you can do with it.
>>
>>8633952
As I already wrote it's literally listed as a fetish in the DSM-5.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blanchard%27s_transsexualism_typology#DSM-5
>In DSM-5, published in 2013, With autogynephilia (sexual arousal by thoughts, images of self as a female) is a specifier to 302.3 Transvestic disorder (intense sexual arousal from cross-dressing fantasies, urges or behaviors); the other specifier is With fetishism (sexual arousal to fabrics, materials or garments)

The section on Gender Dysphoria makes no distinction between "types" of transsexuals. The Standard of Care makes no mention of "types" of transsexuals. There is just zero support of his ideas in the literature. If his ideas had even some traction you'd expect them to be reflected in the practice.
>>
>>8634008
>With autogynephilia
>the other specifier is With fetishism
It literally says the opposite of what you lied.
>>
>>8634032
In the context of psychology a Fetish is arousal by an object. Note that the text makes mention of this: "sexual arousal to fabrics, materials or garments". The proper word for what we refer to as "fetish" in day to day life is paraphilia. Autogynephilia is listed as a paraphilia.
>>
File: happy pills.jpg (100KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
happy pills.jpg
100KB, 1280x720px
>>8633817
Estrogen is known to have antidepressant effects by increasing serotonin levels

>Estrogen, the body’s natural mood stabilizer and antidepresseant, is necessary for the production of serotonin.
>Due to this link between estrogen and serotonin, women are especially susceptible to mood disorders when they experience a drop in estrogen levels (such as during premenstruation).
>>
>>8634060
Do you think a cis dude, knowing that they're taking estrogen, would feel better? The psychological impact of knowing they're turning themselves into the wrong sex would make them ill.
>>
>>8634048
If you meant a paraphilia you should have said so. Inaccurately conflating the words leads to situations where your only "evidence" confirms your lies.
>>
>>8634087
>Still insisting I'm lying despite direct proof to the contrary
OK
>>
File: IMG_0218.jpg (264KB, 1096x1465px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0218.jpg
264KB, 1096x1465px
>tfw nasty fat body that doesnt turn me on
ive failed agpg time to end it
>>
>>8634106
by becoming the skinny grill you were meant to be, right?
>>
>>8634104
>your only "evidence" confirms your lies.
>>
>>8634132
>The DSM-5 means nothing
OK
>>
>>8634142
>The DSM-5 means you were lying
FTFY
>>
>>8634124
>grill
>with that frame
Id rather drown my sorrows in another bowl of mapo tofu
>>
File: santa.jpg (77KB, 598x674px) Image search: [Google]
santa.jpg
77KB, 598x674px
>>8633815
Did you detransition or you only kept boymode on HRT for years?

>>8634079
You forgot the key detail
>cis dude with AGP
>>
>>8634146
How the hell did you draw that conclusion? The DSM lists it as a paraphilia and the section on gender dysphoria makes no mention of types of transsexuals. Is this your idea of "trolling"? You just come off looking like an idiot to anyone reading along, clinging to semantics because you lack an argument.
>>
>>8634163
>You forgot the key detail
>cis dude with AGP
There's being sexually excited and there's being happy and content.
>>
File: stop.gif (333KB, 289x149px) Image search: [Google]
stop.gif
333KB, 289x149px
>>8634142 >>8634146
this autism been going on for a month already, how are you still not bored?
>>
>>8634175
>Do you think a CIS _A_G_P_ dude, knowing that they're taking estrogen, would feel better?
>>
>>8634169
>The DSM lists it as a paraphilia
We've been through this. You don't get to conflate words and then pretend you were using the other one the moment it would stop you being a liar.
>>
>>8634178
A month? Ho ho ho it's been going for years, just with different foes.

I am the Link of my Studies
Citations are my Body and Science is my Blood.
I have created over a Thousand Trannies,
Unknown to /clg/,
Nor known to /mtfg/.
Have withstood Bait to create many Pastas
Yet those Hands will never hold a BF.
So, as I Post--
Unlimited Trans Works!
>>
>>8634193
Okay, I SINCERELY APOLOGIZE for using the word "fetish" in the colloquial sense. From now on, my dear homo sapien, I will only ever use words as they're scientifically defined.

The actual argument, of course, still applies. Autogynephilia is listed as a *drumroll* PARAPHILIA, and is not mentioned in the section on Gender Dysphoria, which does not divide transsexuals based on "types".
>>
Dysphoria *completely* magically disappearing around gf - is this normal for agp trannies or more of a sign of a trender with mental issues?

>>8634221
It's briefly mentioned in dsm5 not as a type but as a supporting factor or something, it's like 1 line in a wall of text but it's there
DSM5 also divides types but early onset/late onset instead of the blanchard crap, it's part of a symptom description though not actual diagnostics like with anorexia types but it's there
Unless by dsm you mean the criteria alone without the associated explainations
>>
File: 1489807418358.png (533KB, 743x1182px) Image search: [Google]
1489807418358.png
533KB, 743x1182px
>>8634221
>>8634729
Not gonna post the whole section just the related fragments
>>
>>8634163
Detransition, obviously. I doubt Id have changed drastically if I were on skittles.
>>
>>8634142
Psychiatry/psychology/psychoanalysis are basically cultural marxism parading as science. Don't take it so seriously. Get Zsaszpilled.
>>
New Thread >>8637013
Thread posts: 326
Thread images: 39

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.