[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Trans roller derby?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 119
Thread images: 17

File: IMG_1282.jpg (97KB, 750x393px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1282.jpg
97KB, 750x393px
So I'm trans and I can skate, and it looks really fun...

But I'd never consider it.
Am I alone in thinking that it's disgusting/disrespectful AF to participate considering you have to be aggressively physical with cis women?
>>
I don't think trans people should compete in sports with cis people, and I say that as a mtf. There's no way to ensure that it's fair
>>
>>8569354
You mean if you make sure you're smaller and weaker and are doing it for fetish reasons to get beat up?
>>
>>8569372
I mean it as literal as I what I typed.

Why do trans people think it's ok to do this?

You're hitting cis women
>>
i COMPLETELY agree
>>
>>8569413
It's not really "hitting", it's a contact sport. You don't say that guys who play football or rugby are hitting each other do you?
>>
>>8569431
Do you think it's ok for a transwoman to "contact" a cis woman then? Aggressively?
>>
>>8569441
Not if you're some 6'6" muscular hon of course but if you're of similar height/weight I don't see a problem.
>>
>>8569452
If you're trans and you hit a cis woman, you need your teeth knocked out
>>
Just think of the train wreck that an all mtf roller derby would be
>>
>>8569441
If you're smaller, if you're post orchi and aren't very senisitive to testosterone in the first place, then, yes, it's not a big deal.
>>
>>8569354
Honestly I'd probably get hurt a lot more than most cis women, at least they have padding.
>>
>>8569463
You act like the girls in roller derbies are punchout brawling each other. It's shit like ramming against the wall, tripping/falling on each other, pushing out of the way, etc. There's certainly a difference between a tall muscular MtF joining a league vs a petite one.
>>
>>8569484
How about 5'11 and scrawny?
>>
>>8569493
I mean idk I'm not an expert at this kind of stuff but the girls who join these leagues are usually tough bitches so I'm sure they could handle it.
>>
>>8569354

I encourage any and all trannies into any kind of athletic endeavor to do so as a woman and use all that testosterone for something good - beating the shit out of women at everything
>>
>>8569463
>implying men are ok to hit
If it's a sport everyone is fair game if the rules allow hitting. Otherwise no one can get hit.

Reinforcing this double standard hurts men and continues the "men are dispensible" dogma.
>>
>>8569521
>all that testosterone

Trans women don't generally have anymore testosterone than any other woman post transition.
>>
>>8569522

There was no implying

You are a retarded person. The person who's responsible for caretaking needs to stop typing on your behalf.
>>
>>8569521
Trans girls tend to have less testosterone than cis girls due to antiandrogens/no testes or ovaries to produce T, so they'd be at a disadvantage hormonally after about 2 years on HRT, hence the athletic rules governing trans people...
>>
>>8569493
Lanklets are probably the most irrelevant, if you're gangly and extra frail, then your biggest problem would be that you would be the one likely to get hurt.
>>
You'll be fine, hon!

The Portland Roller Derby team has an average height of 6'1"

They all have really deep voices for some reason and are all about a foot taller than all the other teams. We always win, not sure why. But as a proud Portlander, I;m glad we have so many lesbians with children in their 30s who come watch them play.
>>
>>8569359
Sports aren't fair, and they Never even were supposed to be fair. May as well ban Somalians from running sports.
>>
>>8569552
>>8569624

just completely ignore all the testosterone your bodies were exposed to in the first 30 years of your life, lmfao
>>
>>8570033
Yeah, that creates accelerated wear on your body, burning fat at an accellerated rate which pushes a rebound against having gotten used to it...
>>
File: tmp_8059-art-lift2884879382.jpg (28KB, 638x352px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_8059-art-lift2884879382.jpg
28KB, 638x352px
>>8569354
Stay out of women's sports you apish freak.
>>
>>8569813
>tranimals are at a greater risk of being injured by cis-women in contact sports.

You dont know fucking anything do you?
>>
>>8570043
Yeah.
That's why the average man so much weaker than the average woman...
>>
>>8570068
Oh shit! Is that the "transgender" weightlifter who competed against real women and totally eradicated the competition?
>>
>>8570072
If they're one of those infamous cases that are around six feet, and yet on the whole are not large at all, then yeah, they're very conceivably due to end up injured.
>>
>>8570077
In the end, yes, being expediantly dead does qualify as weaker. Even though andropause has up until recently not even been taken seriously of acknowledged.
>>
>>8570093
Because bone and muscle density has no influence on contact sports right?

You honestly think that a six foot hon is more at risk being injured by a woman than the other way around.
>>
Holy shit, there are a ton of delusional trannies in this thread.
>>
>>8570101
Truw hons are likely to be heavier, but I have no idea what makes you imply that they tend to come here, instead what we seem to get is the 6'2 elflings. And when you cut off testosterone, the density crashes.
>>
File: 1499840471160.jpg (36KB, 511x553px) Image search: [Google]
1499840471160.jpg
36KB, 511x553px
>>8570068
>>
>>8570068
>>8570112
>tfw you train your whole life to be as strong as possible, then get beaten by some fat little balding guy.
>>
You trannies need to keep out of women's sports.

Stick to computer science and prostitution.
>>
>>8570068
So Gavin couldn't win gold as a man so he changed his name to "Laurel" and beat a bunch of girls.

So progressive!
>>
You basic bitches can eat your hearts out!
>>
>>8570154
Congratulations hon!
>>
File: tmp_8059-Gavin-Hubbard286474293.jpg (100KB, 650x690px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_8059-Gavin-Hubbard286474293.jpg
100KB, 650x690px
>>8570160
If like to thank my sponsors, my coach, and my mom for their support; and my huge pendulous nutsack for providing me with the testosterone I needed to beat these pitiful cunts!
>>
>>8569354
>Am I alone in thinking that it's disgusting/disrespectful AF to participate considering you have to be aggressively physical with cis women?
Not remotely alone, but as you can see you're unfortunately far from having universal agreement.

There are a lot of gross trannies using sophisms like "sport isn't fair by nature" to prybar themselves in where we clearly don't belong. If either FtMs or MtFs can compete in women's sports, there's no point in having a women's class at all.
>>
>>8569354
The reason I don't play these sports is because I know that the cis women would have way more body fat / muscle mass and would probably beat the ever-loving shit out of me. Which would cause two problems: one, I'd be a liability to my team. And two, I'd probably get off on it to some degree, being made to feel weak. Which would make me an even bigger liability to my team. I don't want to lose anyone any games....
>>
>>8570945
>mtf are more physically frail than the average woman.

Where the fuck did this meme get started?
>>
>>8571134
I'm not physically weak because I'm trans. I'm just physically weak. HRT, genetics, age of transition, idk. Some girls are just lanky and weaker than most.
>>
>>8570945
>cis women would have way more body muscle mass

You are objectively false.
>>
>>8571142
And yet you're probably much much just wrong than the average women.

You had just admitted that you get off on the idea of being weak.

But your fantasized and reality ate unlikely to coincide.
>>
File: tmp_8059-fQWXT_d805240066.jpg (115KB, 634x918px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_8059-fQWXT_d805240066.jpg
115KB, 634x918px
I'm such a frail delicate woman!
Tee hee!

I'm taller than the average cis-woman so that means I'm at greater risk of injury!
The hee!

I'll prove that I'm just a petite little lady by pulverizing real women in full contact sports.
Tee hee!
>>
>>8571158
Holy shit! That blonde chick is built like a brick shit-house.
You can tell that Blondie is much stronger because she is shorter.
Also, I have no understanding of biology, human physiology, or physics.
>>
File: nofx_musical.jpg (193KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
nofx_musical.jpg
193KB, 450x450px
>>8571146
The cis girls who would be on a roller derby team, would have more muscle mass than me personally. I'm not speaking for anyone else or any other situation.

>>8571151
How is "getting hit by other, stronger people" that much of a fantasy? You're acting like it's so far outside what would realistically happen. It's just normal sub/BDSM stuff.

Just so you guys know, I actually do think about working out, or becoming gym buddies with one of my friends. Because my weakness is kind of a problem sometimes, it's not like I fetishize it so much that I actually want life to be harder for me. What if I was in a dangerous situation with a guy and I couldn't do anything? You don't need to be weak to be a woman, I know that, and sometimes I'm embarrassed that I like being hit, because I know it's not strictly "feminist". But as long as I'm not saying "all women are weak and should enjoy being hit", then it's only something that affects me, nobody else.

But I guess that's making myself more dangerous? If I'm strong, I'm dangerous, and if I'm weak, I'm a fetishist? I honestly care more about my own safety and the safety of the people around me.
>>
>>8569901
Underrated.
>>
Here's Fallon Fox, transgender MMA fighter, literally smashing their female opponent's face in.

She required multiple surgeries to fix her nose and eye socket.
>>
>>8571613
Women's sports are over. Just like >>8570145 said.

Today, if you're a failed male athlete you can just put on a wig and then go beat on some women.
>>
>>8569354
why do trannies treat themselves like second class citizens, if you hate yourself that much or have so much muscle that you dont know how to restrain yourself you can just do it with the guys team but unless you look like hulk i dont think there are going to be any real issuses that make it not fair
>>
File: tmp_29080-col11051383099.jpg (90KB, 579x588px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_29080-col11051383099.jpg
90KB, 579x588px
>>8571645
>i dont think there are going to be any real issuses that make it not fair

You're dead wrong. The strongest female athlete in the world is about equal to an average man who has never exercised regularly in his life.
>>
>>8571645
Look at this >>8571613 and tell that it's fair.
>>
File: tmp_29080-bilde1865661327.jpg (34KB, 570x329px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_29080-bilde1865661327.jpg
34KB, 570x329px
>>8571683
I don't see anything wrong here!
>>
>>8571676
>mfw I'm still DYEL mode and I outlift all the roided up women at my gym
>>
>>8571625
ugh. these people are giving us a bad name. idk. its kinda heartbreaking.
>>
Trans people shouldn't be playing in cis sports. It's as simple as that.

Argue hormone levels and atrophy, it still doesn't matter.

I'm much smaller than most hons I see, but I'm still at the high end for females. It wouldn't be fair.

You take the bad with the good

You love a sport and then later you figure out that you're trans.

Great! What is more important?

You can Jenner it and transition into a hon later.

Or you can transition and have a happier life now.

Don't transition and force society to bend to your bullshit. You make us all look bad.
>>
from /sp/, daily reminder you have every right to practice whatever sexual preference you choose and go outside of traditional gender roles, but there are two biological sexes (barring chromosomal disorders). you aren't some magical creature that's "born in the wrong body."
>>
>>8572023
Gender floooid is cancer and /shitpost/ proves itself incapable of independent thought once more.

Continue being a grotesque hybrid of /pol/ and Tumblr.
>>
>>8572028
>gender fluid is cancer
so you agree with me? what the fuck are you even saying
>>
>>8570068
>>8570160
>>8570164
I gotta say, this person looks very much like typical female muscle-fatties. Although "muscle fatty" events are not so available to women.
>>
>>8571613
Oh no! Fallon Fox is taller than zer opponent!

That means that the opponent is stronger despite the fact that her muscles and bones are not as dense as Fallon's.
>>
>>8569354
I liked that American Dad episode too.
>>
>>8574239
Don't forget that Fox has longer limbs too. You may think that this gives her a reach advantage but you'd be WRONG!
Everyone knows that long densely muscled man arms are inherently weaker than a cis-woman's.

Fox's limbs are also at a greater risk of injury.
>>
>>8574249
Yeah, Fox could have accidently scraped her knuckles when she caved that bitch's face in.
>>
>>8569813
>longer limbs are bad for sports because they help you move faster and give you better reach
>>
neck yourself faggots

t. /sp/
>>
>>8570164
>>8570068
Damn, that's not something you see everyday, trannies that are that completely round-bodied. You see the thin ones, you see the curvy ones. And you see the hambeasts... you see a lot of the all around big, apeish, monster jawwed ones.

But how much do you see trannies that are just broad?
>>
>>8574269
Yes, lots of bone and minimal muscle will help you move so intensely, right!
>>
>>8574288
Still more muscle than a cis-woman.
>>
>>8569999
Quads ftw
>>
>>8571613

there is nothing better than this pic to put hons in their place
>>8574239
Fox is a bantam, literally the smallest human you can be and still compete. That is the smallest male possible smashing the shit out of a female because he can. Absolutely shameful
>>
>>8574297
Yeah, if she is also a lankess! But normally, it should be less muscle, and don't foger - less fat, that contributes to frailness.
>>
>>8571676
Remind me again why the bottom half of humanity get special tournaments just for themselves do they can get an 'at least you tried' prize, but not if they're male or mtf?
>>
>>8569354
i dont see the issue, rollerderby scenes are usually hella queer so it seems like itd be chill
so long as there are no TERFs
>>
>>8574411
Because it encourages women to exercise, improving their health. That's literally the reason and it was understood by everybody right up until the recent decades of insane feminist fury, demanding equal prizes for shit performances at Wimbledon, calling Serena Williams a great athlete and so on.

Letting MtFs and other failed weak men compete against women would make actual women retreat from these sports, totally ruining the health advantage. If we're going to do that shit we might as well just cancel women's sports and force everyone to compete against the actual best athletes.
>>
Inb4 op joins the roller thing and get Rekt by muscle girl squad
>>
>>8574796

inafter OP admitting that is her fetish
>>
>>8569372
I'm a cishet man who never thought about being trans but now...
I might chop my dick off if it means qt roller girls will slam and beat me
>>
http://www.cbssports.com/soccer/news/a-dallas-fc-under-15-boys-squad-beat-the-u-s-womens-national-team-in-a-scrimmage/

Friendly reminder that women's "sports" is a joke we all play along with to make them feel better
>>
>>8575172
You don't even have to chop your dick off these days.

Just say "I'm a woman" then start savagely beating girls. No one will arrest you and you get a gold medal too
>>
>>8575243
No no, I want the girls to savagely beat me
>>
>>8574411
competition is fun

no would enjoy usain bolt running a 9.5 second sprint vs a retarded fat kid who ran it in 25 seconds
>>
Tbh sports should just be split into several divisions based on testosterone levels, that way we can have a roidmonkey division and watch them do crazy shit for our entertainment
>>
>>8575841
>no would enjoy usain bolt running a 9.5 second sprint vs a retarded fat kid who ran it in 25 seconds
Yet the fat retarded kid still has to compete with Usain Bolt to make it to the Olympics.

I mean, unless she's a girl.
>>
>>8575199
Why isn't it sexism for women's teams to be paid as though they are actual national teams when they are the quality of high school leagues?
>>
>>8569354
seriouspost: Most of the derby associations are explicitly trans-friendly. Most of the west coast teams have two or three trans members apiece.
>>
>>8576710
Seriouspost: that's bullshit.
>>
Oh fuck!
>>
>>8569354
It would be disgusting/disrespectful to compete in any contact sport, even if you were CIS
>>
>>8570068
>"womens sports"
>one is a mtf
>second and third are obviously roiding, don't even look female

Lol. When will the world finally realize that 'womens sports' are pointless. Women should be good enough to play in the regular (mens) league or shouldn't be allowed to play at all. Enough with congratulating women for being mediocre.
>>
>>8580488
Nah, 2nd is just polynesian.
>>
>>8582232
This.
>>
>5'11 120 lbs
>next to no muscle mass
I'd probably be bad for a derby team.
>>
>>8585994
You're still stronger than 99% of all real women, hon.
>>
>>8589222
Do you guys seriously believe this shit? Estrogen atrophies the muscles, and unlike most girls who do roller derby, most trans girls can't be assed to exercise.
>>
File: tmp_12771-raul-2159079715.jpg (56KB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_12771-raul-2159079715.jpg
56KB, 960x640px
>>8589231
>Do you guys seriously believe this shit?
>this shit

You mean "reality?"
Yes I do believe in reality.

I'm sure that it's more difficult for trannies.
Considering that you're at war with reality every day.
>>
File: trans_guy_wrestler.jpg (85KB, 900x506px) Image search: [Google]
trans_guy_wrestler.jpg
85KB, 900x506px
>>8589372
How about you look at reality? Hormones have a huge effect on performance.
>>
>>8589392
You finally figured it out.
That's why men don't belong in female sports.
>>
>>8589404
>trans men who are on HRT don't belong in female sports
>but trans women who are on HRT don't belong in female sports either

Sounds like you're taking an issue with something besides the hormones.
>>
>>8589404
KYS
>>
>>8589412
Get used to it. People are tired of putting up with annoying trannies.

You people have done a lot to make yourselves totally unsympathetic to majority of the populace.
>>
>>8575427

>I might chop my dick off if it means qt roller girls will slam and beat me

That's what AGP is about, no joking. Congrats, you're trans and now you know it
>>
File: CMzUZ9tUEAA6tZ9.jpg-large.jpg (62KB, 1024x640px) Image search: [Google]
CMzUZ9tUEAA6tZ9.jpg-large.jpg
62KB, 1024x640px
Not to derail but, why is this cultural taboo for not hitting women still a thing? Like if you hit a woman you're like this crazy misogynist and all that. Can we just, as a culture, accept that hitting people in general should be seen for the Barbary it is (except in sports). Like women worship I have a hard time seeing woman worship as anything other than misogyny where society views women as lesser and in need of lower standards for when its acceptable for them to eat a knuckle sandwich for being an asshole. "Woman are such delicate flowers, don't hit them, they're like children and can't take responsibility for their actions and too weak waaaaaah!".
>>
>>8589222
I lose arm wrestling matches against every girl who isn't a twig
And everyone in roller derbies is a raging dyke
>>
>5'2
>boobs make running uncomfortable
>hips make running look retarded
>100lbs

am i allowed to compete
>>
>>8589755
men are naturally stronger than women
nobody like the strong beating up the weak
some people view hitting women as that, some dont
>>
>>8591173
And the ones that do are bigoted sexists.
>>
>>8591184
i dont think its that simple
>>
>>8591213
Why not? You aren't a bigoted sexist are you?
>>
Lol'ing at all if the delusional hons in this thread.
>>
>>8591173
>nobody like the strong beating up the weak
And yet, who has bothered to glance at ingrorious Nipon?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sagamihara_stabbings
>>
>>8593183
This.

This these is the biggest slap in the face of hon'dom in some time.
>>
>>8569354
Do they need to know you're trans?
Like I'm 5'7" 53kg mtf and compete in small town sports sometimes.
None of them know and I don't exactly dominate for them to think anything of it anyway
>>
Oh no you didn't!
>>
>>8596149
>still being this desperate to convince the world that you're a petite feminine angel

Nice try, sasquatch!
Thread posts: 119
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.