[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Be bisexual male >Women find me gross or treat me like

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 6

File: SirTophamHatt.png (312KB, 494x388px) Image search: [Google]
SirTophamHatt.png
312KB, 494x388px
>Be bisexual male

>Women find me gross or treat me like a gay friend right out the gate
>Gay guys either treat me like shit for liking women or assume I am lying to seem more socially acceptable
>trans people are sick in the head and call me a chaser for finding them attractive due to liking dicks and vaginas

Is being bisexual a curse? I am attracted to all types of people yet it feels hard as fuck to find someone aside from the most promiscuous gay dudes.
>>
>>8530982
As far as trans people go, it sounds like you haven't found the right ones. People who bitch about chasers aren't ones you want to be in a relationship with anyway. Although you're pretty right about the "sick in the head" part.
>>
>>8530999

Seems like being bipolar and fickle is a prerequisite of being trans
>>
>>8530982
Bi male here

>got to college
>finally accept my sexuality
>want to date cute some boys
>tell them I'm bi
>"Oh yeah how many boys have you been with?"
>I try to explain how I've just accepted my sexuality but they either right me off as someone who is just trying it for fun and will switch back to girls when I get bored.

Really sucks. Girls I have been with are totally fine with it. Part of me just wants to stop telling people I'm bi since they think it means I can't commit... but then I really wouldn't want to commit to them if I have to lie about it in the first place...
>>
>>8531281
>"they think it means I can't commit"
>implying this is false
>>
>>8531332
If that's what people think, oh well.
I'm pretty serious when it comes to dating. I don't show interest in people unless I can see myself committing to them for more than a couple mounts. I don't really do one night stands either. But I guess I really don't want to spend time with anyone who thinks that of me anyway.
>>
>>8531360
Are you really all that serious if none of your relationships have been successful nor lasted long?
>>
File: 1486324593901.jpg (1MB, 500x1750px) Image search: [Google]
1486324593901.jpg
1MB, 500x1750px
Man, now that I think about it, being bi is really gay.

And I mean that in the shitty way, like it sucks, not unlike gays who are also shit and suck dick.

Like fuck, it really seems like a person who's just horny. I honestly think of bi as the worst and just like pansexuals who will just go fuck anything. It's like you're attracted to multiple things and whichever comes back to you is what you stick your dick in, pussy or ass.

1, It's a pretty shitty thing to do if you're a person of any worth to be so indecisive. Doubly worse so for a man, that's not something men do.

2. I'm pretty sure you're literally just fucking horny dude and probably fucked in the head. Your dick doesn't know the difference between a guys and a girls ass, anal of course.
But you do, and you make the conscious choice to put the same pieces of the puzzle together rather than have ones that fit.
>>
>>8530999
>>8531005
>literally calls you mentally ill
>'gee, why wont you fall into my chasy arms'
>>
>>8531391
never said that. Just never had a successful one with a gay guy because they seem to have an aversion to bi dudes.

Also anyone who has ever been in a relationship and has some sort of intelligence should know that you can be as serious or committed as possible and stuff just doesn't work out anyway. Shit happens.
I
>>
>>8531437
Yes but if the shit happening is you... Well then reflection is needed.
>>
>>8531424
and they're totally not mad you're not giving up the boypussy no way not at all
>>
>>8531451
wew buddy I thought you were just stupid before but now I just realized I took the bait. Damn you had me going there for a second there. good work
>>
>>8531460
Anytime babe handle the bantz and I'll handle the dick
>>
>>8531419
>guy liking a guy
hmm alright
>girl liking a girl
Sure, why not?
>person liking both equally
HOLLDDD THE FUCKING PHONE YOU DEGENERATE
>>
>>8531463
You wouldn't be interested babe. I'd just leave you for that sweet pussy after a day.
>>
>>8531457

>giving up the 'boypussy'

As if I won't eagerly fuck a person I like. Grow up
>>
>>8531474
That's fine, have kids too while you're at it but I'll still be the one you crave.
>>
daily reminder that cute femboys are for cuddling and love and mtfs are for rape and rough sex
>>
File: hqdefault (1).jpg (14KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault (1).jpg
14KB, 480x360px
>>8531476
>have children with waifu
or
>crush that sweet sweet b o i p u s s y

An impossible decision
>>
>>8531487
Always choose both. It's what secrets are for when one party doesn't want to party
>>
>>8531481
Why would you even...

...fml, it's true AND that sounds hotter anyways.
>>
>>8530982
Never had women treat me as gross for being bi. If anything, treating me like a gay friend's better off than when I was just a quiet straight guy before.

Also haven't had gay guys treat me like shit either. Definitely had more gay people interested in me since being bi instead of assumed straight. Most aren't anywhere close to my type, though, and it basically just makes me feel like a piece of meat because that's fucking all you'll get out of dating sites or bars anyway.

I've literally never seen a trans person in real life.

I wouldn't be any better off finding a relationship being exclusively straight or gay, that's just hard in general.
>>
>>8531503
cuteboys are pure and not mentally ill. trannies are sexual stress balls for fetishists that expire once they hit the age of 28.
>>
>>8531481
>mtfs are for rape
classy anon
>>
>>8531516
i mean, they're just gonna kill themselves in a few years anyway. they're nature's "practice gf".
>>
>>8531507
>implying Gay Death doesn't real
>implying gays don't expire at 30 at most
>>
File: 1494531214809.jpg (70KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1494531214809.jpg
70KB, 900x900px
>>8531528
>nature's practice gf
>>
>>8531560
gays can still be with other gays past 30, its fags like femboys and mtfs that die out or live a sad life.
>>
File: 2290912-1455405784562-25f.jpg (46KB, 960x958px) Image search: [Google]
2290912-1455405784562-25f.jpg
46KB, 960x958px
>>8531528
>nature's practice gf
>>
>>8531603
>still remembers 8 tracks
>mtf
>having a decent enough life with a straight bf

Yah, gonna have to assume you're full of shit.
>>
Anon, after these paltry years on this planet I've concluded that actually everyone feels a similar way to you.
Gay men have issues because masculine men do not want them and they usually do not like fems.
Masculine boys, like myself, are constantly having their identity invalidated because anyone who is masculine is assumed to be straight.
And bisexuals like you have their own problems.
I think maybe trannies have it the hardest which is why they are the most fucked in the head. But if you can learn to be productive and love yourself people are going to find you attractive. You just have to try...
>>
>>8531528
please don't make posts like this.
>>
>>8531818

At the very least I hope it teaches transgirls how to better tell apart awful people and protect themselves.
>>
>>8530982
Small prices to pay for having the god mode of sexuality (no offense to monosexuals)
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.