[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I tell my parents about my faggotry?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: 1497019804623.gif (820KB, 420x544px) Image search: [Google]
1497019804623.gif
820KB, 420x544px
Should I tell my parents about my faggotry?
>>
>>8513253
I'm too afraid too but if you do let me know how it goes and what they say
>>
>>8513253
Don't make it into a big deal.
Just casually mention it in a conversation, like how you went on a blind date with a guy and he was really cool so you might actually invite him over sometime.
If they react like "Wait, wtf? You are gay?", just answer like "Yeah, what? You didn't know? lol. Anyways, I am going to the store later to get some things to make a dessert. Do you need anything, are we out of paper towels?"

They will only react to you as you show it. That's why a lot of kids end up coming out of the closet crying and yelling and it's all emotional and shit. People will react to you as you show yourself to them.
>>
>>8513253
Do it right now post results
>>
>>8513253
If you think it's any of their business, then yeah
>>
>>8513253
No, just wait for them to die off.
>>
>>8513358
I don't think that makes any sense, you big faggot. Parents will either be upset to learn their child is gay or they will not care. It doesn't matter how informally the information is reported to them.
>>
>>8513854
You don't get it. You are thinking of a scenario where they freak out and you answer back in their frame being either apologetic or confrontational about them freaking out. Someone's position is going to win, they freaking out, or you not understanding why it would be suprising news to them that you are gay, or not understanding why they it would be something of more importance than if there is any orange juice left in the fridge.
To use my technique you have to be sure of yourself and act with confidence and certainty, otherwise it is not going to work.
>>
File: unknown (2).png (650KB, 1053x540px) Image search: [Google]
unknown (2).png
650KB, 1053x540px
>>8513253
Assuming you still live with them, wait until you move out. There's literally no reason for them to need to know while you live under their roof. If they react negatively it won't matter at that point because you'll be an adult taking care of yourself. Their only option will be to accept it.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.