[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"Trans-Species"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: math guy.jpg (41KB, 499x562px) Image search: [Google]
math guy.jpg
41KB, 499x562px
What's your guy's opinions on these guys anyway?
Whether it's identifying as an attack helicopter or a wolf- it's getting weird out there with people legitimately trying to make their line in the sand and trying to identify as a fucking cat.

I can't imagine this does any wonders for the acceptance of the trans community.

(Furthermore, the fuck was the deal with that Rachel woman? "Transrace"? Are you shitting me that's a thing that...what the fuck is this shit?)
>>
File: 1498498466170.gif (982KB, 320x287px) Image search: [Google]
1498498466170.gif
982KB, 320x287px
>>8509481
These people need to fucking die. Their delusion is a violence against trans peoplr, and their insanity is used by right wing piggies do dismiss transgender people.
>muh attack helicopter
Actually kill yourself. Go fucking do it.
>>
>>8509481
Hmmm, I do recall having known a trans-frog, he really impressed a lot of people with himself, but I had a profound appreciation for what a piece of shit he is, and have been very interesting in making clear to other people the nature of his sickness. He didn't even have to say what he was, from the way he interacted and kept everyone filled in about various aspects of his life, his frog-identity was very apparent.

You know, I could actually write a fucking mental disorder profile on him or his condition.

I understand there's even a big gathering place for transfrogs, a place for them to receive support and instruction on how to be good, presentable transfrogs.
>>
>>8509942
You know I literally can't tell if you're making a joke about some frog meme or if-

Well it really is that fucking bad out there. But. I mean. Frogs eat bugs.

Oh.

Oh my god.
>>
>>8509959
Nope, not at all. I may have some detail relevant to this mixed up, but that post is, tragically, all true. That's the kind of fucked up world I've found myself in.
>>
File: jzc9UkSh.jpg (72KB, 1024x736px) Image search: [Google]
jzc9UkSh.jpg
72KB, 1024x736px
>>8509976
Give us the greentexts, babydoll.
>>
They are obviously either delusional or trolling.

However, there is a certain portion of the trans community and its allies that have argued previously that a trans individual is already, pre-everything, a man/woman (whichever they identify as). According to this argument, any one of us could be male or female at any given time, and the only determining criterion is what we claim to be. It is a ludicrous argument and the attack helicopter argument is an excellent example of why it is so ridiculous.

But obviously it is only one part of the trans community making the aforementioned argument. Others have much more sophisticated arguments for the validity of trans individuals (eg. brain structure), and these attack helicopter and trans-species arguments do not really apply to them. Unfortunately these arguments have not been retired for two reasons:
1. Some members of the trans community and its allies have not accepted defeat and continue to argue that trans individuals are, pre-transition, whatever they say they are (though they might spice up the argument by claiming they should be treated as such for "medical reasons"). As they are still vulnerable to the meme counter-examples, the counter-examples continue to see use.
2. The counter-examples are useful for attacking strawmen, which remains a popular pastime for the intellectually lazy.

IMO it's a fairly minor obstacle for trans acceptance in the big picture. More concerning is the paranoid hostility and hysteria displayed by trans activsts, who are representing this community and may be many people's first encounter with trans issues.
>>
That new show Glow on Netflix has a fucking sympathetic wolf otherkin on it
>>
lmk when someone injects dolphin hormones until then theyre camera crossdressers
>>
>>8509481
These people have always been around, they were just known by a different label back then. Trans-species is literally the next evolution of furry/otherkin. Yes, people will use the label as a reason why you shouldn't judge them for practicing bestiality. People go to extremes to create their excuses these days. I don't hate them, but they really need to be intellectually honest with themselves before they get into serious trouble.
>>
>>8509863
You have no right to say that your delusion is not a delusion and other people's delusions are delusions. You seem very violent and intolerant yourself.
>>
>>8509987
Okay...

>thing that me and the transfrog are involved in closes up for the day
>the bunch of people there end up going for a meal at a local pub
>everyone's waiting for the food
>transfrog tells one girl there, who happens to have been diagnosed with bipolar and so has a tendency or appearing a little emotionally dishevelled, that she needs to feel good about being part of the project
>she expresses that he's not really making sense
>he repeats, perhaps more emphatically, that this a very righteous thing to be part of, and that she can't have any reason to feel lousy being there
>she refuses to be convinced of anything
>jolly and joyous as ever, the transfrog reiterates his pride in the group, prodding to pass it on into her
>she still maintains her position of being out of tune with his dreamy optimism
>transfrog starts repeating his conviction of the glorious prospects of the operation
>I finally jump in, trying to say to him that he needs to ease up, that he's being pushy, and so on
>she lets transfrog know again that she's not hearing any of it
>transfrog probably once more starts getting evangelical
>she gets fed up with this and tells him/everyone that she just wanted to to have a relaxing meal with friends/acquaintances, and storms out
>her boyfriend kind of awkwardly waits for their food to take home
>the next day, on the mailing list, she apologizes for having lost her temper and being bipolar
>>
can rachel dolezal jump?
>>
>>8513148
What does any of that have to do with being a frog? I'm so confused?
>>
>>8513362
He had spent however many years living in a frog city, and he was always raving about it, boasting about how gloriously "open" the culture was, and constantly designating himself as this sort of authority on various behavioural fundamentals on the basis of having experienced "the better way" over there, and just decrying everyone around him for being too lame and "english", even though *he* was the one that was actually english.
>>
>>8513385
Ok yeah all of that sounds more froglike I guess
>>
>>8510269
Pacifism is not the opposite of delusion.
>>
>>8510269
Being trans isn't a delusion, there is a lot of evidence to show that trans people have brains somewhere in between their biological sex and their preferred sex. There isn't any evidence that a wolfkin has a brain like a wolf, and in fact there's plenty against it given the fact that a "wolfkin" is just as able to understand exclusively human concepts like language or culture as any other human.
>>
>>8516489
Can birds feel empathy?
>>
>>8516497
Yes.
http://rspb.royalsocietypublishing.org/content/early/2011/03/03/rspb.2010.2701

Any species which actively parents their children will have some form of empathy since that's the mechanism by which the instinct for a parent to care for their child works.
>>
>>8516505
Theres a video where Jordan Peterson talks about Temple Grandin and an idea about how autistic people think like animals, which is why she loves cows and built slaughter houses to kill them humanely.
>>
>>8509481
Things like attack helicopter is satire/trolling.

We have a group of (cishet) people who have no idea what gender dysphoria or transsexuality is, and sincerely think that gender is some sort of fashion accessory you can just switch out like a pair of socks, or that their "unique" lifestyle/fashion choice is a legit new gender.

We have the autistic part of the previous group, who think they are animals 'n shit.

Lastly we have a group who drop their own cis straight and/or white identity in order to unify 2 conflicting worldviews, namely the inherent evilness of cishet white people, and their own (perceived) innate goodness while being a cishet white.
Instead of changing their worldview, they change themselves which is why they can react so violently when you deny their identity.
Their "stable" worldview depends on it.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.