[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

FTM general - Female to Male

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 327
Thread images: 34

File: 1497840740369.gif (819KB, 346x495px) Image search: [Google]
1497840740369.gif
819KB, 346x495px
Who's the cunt that keeps making those shitty threads edition

What's going on with you guys?
>>
>>8506048
I just had top surgery yesterday and it took me almost too long to wake up after anesthesia
>>
>>8506048
It's multiple people I think, they might not even all be ftm but I dunno,
>>
>>8506062
Scary
>>
File: IMG_0105.jpg (144KB, 276x506px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0105.jpg
144KB, 276x506px
The future of /ftmg/
>>
File: 20170627_110839.jpg (740KB, 2358x1970px) Image search: [Google]
20170627_110839.jpg
740KB, 2358x1970px
>>8506062
Congrats. I want top surgery really bad. Desperately. But I'm terrified of getting surgery. I also have to get surgery on my jaw in the next few years. I'm not looking forward to it.

I made this amazing sugar-free cheesecake on Sunday though, so I'm focusing on that, and trying not to think about my first day at work tomorrow.

Fun fact: strawberries and balsamic vinegar go great together.
>>
How the fuck do you guys cum without a vibrator. Just asking cause I wanna be able to do it with just my hands. I'm pre t and I only touch my mini dick
>>
>>8506446
Shove a finger on the micropeen and try to think about everything except what my hand is touching.

The real question is how to get off with a partner, I have yet to find a dick harness that holds any sort of vibrating object in a secure enough place while moving.
>>
>>8506443
Have fun! I hope you make some cool friends c: !
>>
File: 1484193736488.gif (2MB, 200x192px) Image search: [Google]
1484193736488.gif
2MB, 200x192px
>>8506428
What the fuck am I looking at?
>>
>>8506428
i know you're trolling but please stop posting this freak ugggghh it's frightening

most of us don't look like that btw
>>
>>8506484
Yeah hopefully, then I won't have to tripfag on here anymore for attention.
>>
File: 49383575395938.jpg (413KB, 1024x1613px) Image search: [Google]
49383575395938.jpg
413KB, 1024x1613px
>>8506446
I'm pre-T and I've never lasted longer than 10 fucking minutes in my entire life. I can get off in under a minute or two. It genuinely scares me that going on T makes you hornier and makes your clit larger because I'm afraid I'm just going to spend all day getting off on strong breezes and people brushing against me on the street. Pic somewhat related. Consider yourself lucky I guess.
>>
>>8506048
Need some advice, friends;

I'm pre-everything and am quitting the depressed NEET life and am going to start uni within the next few weeks. I don't know whether to use a masculine nickname based on my current name so that when I eventually transition it won't be as weird on my peers and it won't come as a huge surprise since I actually plan on making friends instead of just outright not talking to people because of my trannyness.

It's either that or just give up and keep using my regular, shitty girl name.

My campus is in a relatively trashy area and I don't want to get picked on for being a butch lesbian. Am unsure what to do. Thoughts?

>>8506428
Good fucking god, what the actual fuck?
>>
>>8507000

Do you currently look like a butch lesbian? You should try to pass and not be a tumblr space prince. This is a hard one because it'd be easiest to come out right away to students you meet. Or just be anti-social until you start T. If you have role call you're probably fucked unless you email your teacher your preferred name and pronouns. it's gonna be hard no matter what to pass until you start T. Just do what makes you most comfortable
>>
>>8506939
Jesus fucking christ how?
I've never gotten below 7min and that was when I'd just started T and my libido was through the roof.
But then again, despite high libido I have a really small clit so uh.

>>8506446
>>8506461
I recently purchased the Fuze Velvet along with a Joque harness, which has ridges to your clit and a space for a vibe. I haven't done anyone else with it but holy shit I love it. I've used it with the harness and as well as just kind of burying it in my vulva, both with and without vibrator, and honestly using it to dryhump something feels amazing. My gripes with it is colour and the lack of balls, which are both aesthetic things I've come to realize matters a lot to me in terms of dysphoria. I also have to say that for pack+play it might be a tad too firm and high positioned to be ideal (or it's just the harness), since the dick being forced more towards my stomach (by a pair of underwear, whatever I'm grinding on, etc) removes the ridges from my clit and the base pushes into my pubic bone in a way that's pretty uncomfortable. Not sure how big an issue this is when you're fucking someone with it, though.
>>
File: 1483934888166.jpg (228KB, 844x513px) Image search: [Google]
1483934888166.jpg
228KB, 844x513px
>>8506446
Pre-t here so im not sure how it may differ for the bros on T.
I use a dildo with the balls and a strap on. I position it so that it sits right above the micro peen and as i thrust it either rubs it or puts pressure on it. It feels fucking amazing and i love the fact that i can cum at the same time as my gf.
>>
any cis guys here sub/masochists who would want to be dominated by an ftm? thinking about forced feminization, pegging, sounding, impact play, bleeding, cbt, all kinds of stuff.

not looking for someone right now, just curious if anyone's actually into that. seems like male masochists are usually gay as fuck and I have no hairy cock.
>>
>>8506446
Shotpocket and lube.
>>
File: sadpepe.jpg (88KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
sadpepe.jpg
88KB, 300x250px
>20
>questioning
>time to start T and look good is running out

i know there's a meme about "T is powerful any age is fine" but i don't want to look like a leather-faced butch with a girl voice
>>
File: 20170624_144528.jpg (2MB, 3894x2358px) Image search: [Google]
20170624_144528.jpg
2MB, 3894x2358px
Sugar-free, gluten-free, low-carb blueberry cheesecake. Didn't realize they were so easy to make.
>>
>>8508357
Hey, that looks pretty good. Now I really wanna eat some cake.
>>
>>8508357
Fuck off pedo.
>>
is it a bad idea to date a straight guy when you're still in the closet?
>>
>>8508357
Why are you avoiding gluten?
>>
>>8508482
My mom is really sensitive to it. It was a gift to her.
>>8508362
Thanks.
>>
>>8508482
celiaki
>>
>>8508444
Y e s. My dysphoria would be through the roof. Don't do it. But I can't really decide anything for you so do what you want to do. He probably won't wanna be with you after you start T though.
>>
>>8508444
Yes. Find someone who's bi, it would greatly increase your chances of them being more accepting.
>>
>talking to trans woman about Mack Beggs, an FTM wrestler forced to compete with girls because of UIL rules
>she thinks he sets a dangerous precedent because then it might be seen as okay for male-bodied people to compete with girls
>she's okay with an FTM competing with boys but not an MTF competing with girls
i just
how does this not strike her as even slightly hypocritical
this bitch is crazy insecure about girls that pass better than she does but is super ready to put down anybody who passes less than her.
>>
Do any of you who have not-so-supportive family and friends ever start treating you like a male onky when it's useful to them?

Like my family says, "well since you want to be a guy you can move this heavy furniture/mow the lawn/other 'man' stuff"
>>
>>8508984
If you were really trans you would enjoy the opportunity to engage in male tasks with the other members of your family and not be such a whiny bitch about it.
>>
>>8508996
So salty
>>
>>8508829
I agree with her. An FtM competing in men's sports is at a disadvantage. An MtF competing against women is at an advantage.
>>
File: IMG_4627.gif (505KB, 250x286px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4627.gif
505KB, 250x286px
I'm kind of possibly dating my best friend (cis gay guy) but I'm not sure how to feel since he's always liked big tall strong masc guys and I'm 5'4 and look like a woman.

Anyone else doubt themselves over shit like this?
>>
>>8509036
You really need to
Man up
>>
>>8509043
Haha I get it.
>>
>>8509040
At that age, if you're on a regulated hormone dosage, I really think it doesn't matter. Some bodies are going to be better at some sports regardless of gender, and hormone therapy can even the playing field to a significant degree. One of the waifiest chicks I know (not this woman) is a fucking ex-marine.

Mostly I think it's kind of fucked up for a trans woman to be so ready to throw women like her under the bus.
>>
File: a67.jpg (10KB, 200x194px) Image search: [Google]
a67.jpg
10KB, 200x194px
I'm on 50mg of T every 2 weeks right now. What dosage are you guys on?

Pic unrelated
>>
I can't stand the majority of other transpeople and their politics but I'm trans myself. What do.
>>
>>8508444
It would be a shitty move to trap into a relationship. Especially if he isn't into dudes.
>>
>>8510149
Same. That's why I live in stealth and avoid lgbt people when possible.
>>
>>8509994
100mg every two weeks. That's a low starting dose, how long have you been on T? My doc says I'll go up to maybe 150mg/two weeks after my next visit.

>>8510149
Buy a MAGA hat and use the word faggot a lot. Let the self hatred run through you. It's working okay for me, using the word faggot makes people relax around me because they know I'm not going to go full SJW on them.
>>
>>8510149
you don't have to hang out with anyone you don't want to

and try not to hate yourself either, life is hard enough as it is without accepting you're a bit weird conceptually
>>
Just curious how many of you plan on have SRS and how many don't?
If you do, what method and why?
If not, why not?
Thanks.
>>
>>8510149

>thinks political ideologies matter at this point

you're falling for divide and conquer bait
>>
Tfw no squirming, panting ftm-boy pet to fill with my masculine energy.
Everytime I flood his insides with my potent DNA he gets manlier, but the downside is he's addicted to it.
>>
>>8510483
What's the FTM version of "transbian"?
>>
>>8510483
i don't see the downside here
>>
>>8510380
I would have srs if the results were, well better. I'm kind of wishing that one day we will be able to transplant dicks even how dumb that is.

The bottom dysphoria might one day get too bad, meaning that I actually get the surgery but I can live with my micro peen for now.
>>
>>85089
My family doesn't acknowledge who I really am at all, but if they only call you man/manly when doing those things then show them that you are the man for the job.
>>
>>8510570
Meant to quote
>>8508984

But I deleted a number somehow
>>
I'm a passing ftm on t for years, and have been much more comfortable as a man. But it logically makes no sense to me, which bothers me. It makes sense to me that being trans is a mental illness.

I wasn't an ugly girl. My life wasn't bad. My skin was nice, I got treated much more kindly, it was easier all around. Logically, there is zero reason for me to want to transition to feel more comfortable.

Transitioning has stirred upset in the family. My skin is kind of gross now. I'm hairy. My voice is lame. I don't get treated with extra kindness for being a girl. Hrt and srs are expensive, not to mention questionable health-wise. It's been much, much harder to get a job. Etc.

Why would I logically get rid of everything good I had for what is essentially a harder life to live? I don't regret transitioning. Somehow changing myself into a dickless man has made me more comfortable. I desperately wish I had the same feelings when I was a girl. And I tried. This HAS to be a mental illness.
>>
>>8510668
>My skin was nice, I got treated much more kindly, it was easier all around.
>I don't get treated with extra kindness for being a girl.
An mtf would have the reverse puzzle, whether her feelings are just unhappiness with how she gets treated as a boy or whether there's something else.

Are you gay?
>>
>>8510668
Some people say gender dysphoria is more like a medical condition, but I don't know senpai. At least you're happier now.
>>
>>8510719
What's the difference?
>>
>>8511021

is parkinson's classified the same as schizophrenia?
>>
>>8510668

Human cognition is rarely logical and devoid of emotion and other deep-rooted mental processes.

If you really want to understand it then you're simply going to be frustrated with the answers you find, trust me.
>>
>>8510668
All signs point to transsexualism being a form of neural intersex caused in the womb. The way it is diagnosed is by the mental anguish that brain-body disconnect causes, known as gender dysphoria. This dysphoria is a mental condition that is not alleviated by antidepressants, antipsychotics, other medicine or therapies outside of transition.

Man, ftmg has changed
>>
>>8511398

>Man, ftmg has changed

How?
>>
>>8510687
Yes
>>
>>8511398
>signs point to transsexualism being a form of neural intersex
There is no concrete proof of this.
>>
http://www.trans-health.com/2001/how-much-is-too-much/

Thoughts?
I wanna try to get some of this stuff from the dark web but I'm completely clueless on how to find what I'm looking for. Hidden Wiki is no help.
>>
>>8511843
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1d9KKqP9IHa5ZxU84a_Jf0vIoAh7e8nj_lCW27KbYBh0/htmlview
>>
>>8508984
Fuck off, man. I don't even get that. I want to start getting asked to work in the yard and sweat and get a good physical workout and my family waves me off because I'm "a girl." Nevermind that I'm strong, never mind that I'm capable.
>>
>>8508984
Wow, that's obnoxious of them
>>
>>8512768
That's not the point
>>
>>8511968
holy shit how long did this take

i am impressed
>>
File: 1496479701137.jpg (31KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
1496479701137.jpg
31KB, 480x640px
>>8506048
>Very masculine face and body shape, pre T
>Under 5ft due to starvation in an attempt to make my chest smaller.
Can I pass as a manlet/dwarf or will I be an ugly dyke with terrible dysphoria for the rest of my life?
>>
>>8513082
5' (in shoes) ftm here;

I just pretend my trans-related overcompensation problems are an extension of my Napoleon complex. Somehow this actually helps me pass.

I think I get away with it by having a super deep voice. Don't skimp on your voice training and you should be fine.
>>
>>8510668
Dude, masculine brains run better on testosterone, feminine ones run better on estrogen. You feel better because you're not trying to shove gas through the diesel engine.

This is also why tumblrtrans tend to go batshit insane. If you aren't trans and start taking opposite sex hormones, you aren't as mentally stable, to say the least.

It sounds like you did what needed to be done to treat your medical condition, despite the REEEEEE of those around you. It isn't a sign of mental illness, its a sign that you're man enough to deal with your shit.

You sought medical treatment for a condition, and now you feel better. Anyone who says that isn't logical is fucking retarded.
>>
>>8510369
Two years. Doc says I can go up to 70mg now though, should I?
I heard taking too much causes it to convert into estrogen, which is why I'm hesitant to up my dose.
>>
>>8513879
If you get your bloodwork done, there's an acceptable set of testosterone levels for men in your age range, and that's about what you should aim for, in my admittedly very limited understanding.
Checking my records, my doc did tests for:
Free Androgen Index
Sex Hormone Binding Globulin
Estradiol (to see if excess T is converting to E)
Testosterone

-and some other general health stuff to make sure I wasn't exploding my heart or something.

>>8510380
Not, because money and no guarantees it won't go horribly wrong and leave me with nothing that works.
..I still sometimes think about meto though.
>>
Can someone help me figure out where the fuck I am suppose to stab myself in my thigh?

I've only done 4 shots so far in the past 2 months, but half of them have ended bad. First time I almost passed out from my own shock cause I'm a pussy or I hit the wrong place. And then the 4th shot I hit a vein or something on the way out and bled a fucking puddle then got left with a painful lump and bruise for a couple days.

I keep looking up how to videos and I'm doing everything right, but i can't seem to find the muscle on my thigh or maybe I'm just double guessing myself?

Basically, as long as i aspirate and no blood comes into the needle am I good? When I aspirate I get like bubbles or air but no blood, so I should be fine no matter what right? Is there a very specific muscle I am shooting for?
>>
>>8514445
Just go see your doctor and ask them to show you where to do it.
>>
>>8514445
Pull back on the needle when you put it in to make sure you haven't hit a vein. More pain than usual could mean you went through one and bleeding definitely confirms it. Try switching legs every shot.

It only gets harder once your quad muscles bulk up so get good now
>>
Have any of you changed your legal names yet? How do you deal with changing everything? One place at a time I guess but I'm mostly wondering how I'm gonna change my bank account name.

I guess it's just a process of outing oneself to every institution that has one's name on file huh
>>
>>8515514
why does it get harder when your muscles bulk up?
>>
File: 1497617634805.jpg (540KB, 1728x905px) Image search: [Google]
1497617634805.jpg
540KB, 1728x905px
>>8515821
Because your thigh gets firmer and has less fat so it's harder to stick the needle in.
>>
File: img_8966.jpg (600KB, 2400x2400px) Image search: [Google]
img_8966.jpg
600KB, 2400x2400px
>>8514445
I just push the bubbles out and inject. I don't pull the plunger to look for blood. As long as I get in the right spot I just inject. If you hit a vein it will bleed and bruise but the test still gets absorbed.

I use this image to help me know where to inject.
>>
>>8515821
because they are more dense, obviously
>>
>>8515814
You have to go to your county's circuit court and fill out paperwork (it's $175 here). Then you get a copy of your fingerprints from the police to send tothe fbi ($25). Then whenever that's approved you have to contact your local newspaper and put it an add that says you're changing your name (another small fee). Then you wait for the court to call you and ok thr process in person. With some potential additional fees.

That's how it is in many u.s. states, any way. Those are my state's procedures.
>>
>>8507680
>>8507796
I can attest to both these options working really good! I have the Fuze Ultra and it's superb.

I also have a dildo with balls where the shaft curves a bit upwards (gives it a nice angle even if I place it pretty low in the harness) and I put a little cock ring with a bullet vibe around the balls so that the vibe face my parts and it gets me off super-easy when I jack it off! Don't have a partner yet, but at least I can get my self off without dysphoria killing the moment completely.
>>
>>8510380
Nah. Micro-dick too small for meta and too scared of phallo. Two of the FTM's I've followed on Tumblr has had big complications in their phallo attempts and it has really put me off from the surgery.
>>
>>8511719
I left
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-03-26-13-40-55.png (415KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-03-26-13-40-55.png
415KB, 720x1280px
>>8515940
Holy shit never though about using a cock ring with a vibe. I know what im shopping for this weekend now.
>>
hi /ftmg/, if I post my voice will you post yours?
>>
>>8517049
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1hzOHglHPbp
>>
>>8517049
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1PyAxUje3vr
>>
>>8517115
Female.

>>8517431
Male.
>>
my gf said that if i get srs she's going to lock me in chastity. not sure how to feel about it. it's pretty hot desu, but if i get a dick i'm going to want it free.
>>
>>8517049
https://clyp.it/db3yujw0

Here's a (shitty) song I wrote. Pre-T so.... yeah.

Funny thing is, I still pass. I really don't get it.
>>
>>8517583
>https://clyp.it/db3yujw0
Who the fuck.
You're such a great singer, dude. Thank you so much for sharing this.
How long have you been playing piano for?
>>
File: 1470078751432.jpg (86KB, 809x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1470078751432.jpg
86KB, 809x1200px
>>8510380
I'm going to do my best saving up for post-insurance cost of phallo, now that it's no longer excluded for me. I already have the money for top surgery (surgeon's office is negotiating w/insurance currently) and hysto/etc. squirreled away and a bit extra locked into some safe investments so I'm not broke after everything's paid for.

>tfw financially responsible
>>
>>8517115
Record something new faggot
>>8517431
You have a cute voice. No homo.
>>8517583
Your voice is still clearly a lady, but a really manly lady. So I can see why you pass.
>>
>>8517730
Thanks, man. I appreciate it. I kinda cringe at all the mistakes, but thankfully I'm mostly on-key.

Started at 6 years old, but only actively learned till 12, sadly. Hit my peak then. Thankfully I can kinda learn by ear.

Here's another one I wrote. https://clyp.it/ctqrj03b

>>8517799
Thanks familia.
>>
Ive been taking my t shot a day or two earlier than im supposed to because ive on a every other week schedule and by the 12th day after my shot i start to get really tired and gross and subconsciously feel like the side effects are going away. Obviously my next appointment im going to mention this and try to switch to weekly shots, but in the meantime is it bad to do that? Im on 200 mg injections. I think the only thing i should be worried about is having to get my needles refilled, right?
>>
>>8518033
That dose is way too much, Anon. You should get some blood tests done and make sure it isn't fucking up your liver / turning into excess estrogen.
>>
>>8518033
Seconding >>8518058
Are you sure that's your dose and not like the concentration?

Weekly subQ here and I'm on the low side with 50mg per week (0.25mL of 200mg/mL) and I barely notice and peak or low during the week.
>>
>>8518058
What? I take 200mg once every two weeks. So basically 400mg a month. I know people that have been on t for over a year that take 200mg+ weekly. I'm on a normal starter dosage for someone of my size and base hormone levels.

I'm just asking if its wrong to always be going a day before what people would call their "shot/injection/t day." For example, my prescription started as I would take my shot every other thursday. But instead i did the first one thursday, second shot wednesday, then tuseday, etc.
>>
>>8518073
Yeah. Its 1 ml of 200mg/ml every other week.
>>
>>8517991
This ended way too soon! I loved both of these, Anon. Thank you again for sharing. Honestly I can only barely play a ukulele I picked up this year, you should give yourself more credit. You sound great, even though your songs are rough around the edges. I'd love to listen to more if you've recorded/written any more songs.
>>
>>8518082
Hmm. I take 50mg every two weeks, though I'm only 6 or so months in. My Canadian doc is constantly horrified at how high of dosages you dudes get.
>>
>>8518108
Hm how long did it taoe for you to see result then? Idk i started growing facial hair within 2 months (strands, not like a full blown mustache)

Maybe thats why i feel so crappy when it starts to run out of my body though, unlike you guys with smaller doses.

I trust my doctor to not kill me though lol since i have high blood pressure (pret) and im overweight she talked about how if i had diabetes she wouldnt urge me not to go on t. So ... idk maybe she put me on a high dose to test my levels out first?

But I definitely remember a servey on some redditfag shit a couple years ago where the majority of ftm hrt were taking 75-100mg per week and it was seperated between 0-6 months, 6-12months and 1+years, but they all had the majority being in that dosage.
>>
>>8518129
I started getting a moustache about the same amount as you, 2 months in. My voice got croaky at 4 months and dropped at 5. It's smoothed out a lot now, and suddenly I pass most of the time instead of virtually never, so that's been cool. My body fat distribution started to (visibly) change at about 5 months in, too. So it's been pretty steady.

I haven't had any negative repercussions from my dosage so far...I don't feel shitty or much different over the 2 week period. Probably because the dose is so low.

That survey sounds interesting, I'd like to read it. I have a feeling that most of the ftms taking the survey would've been American though.
>>
>>8518164
I found it right after I replied to you lol
https://m.imgur.com/r/ftm/oGwAE
They did a couple different areas.

I'm curious how our doctors work then. If maybe our starter levels, or weight, or health made the dosage decision. Or if they just treat patients different. Either way it seems the dosage doesnt matter as long as a persons levels meet with a normal mans levels.

No matter what though, I'm definitely switching to 100mg per week instead of 200mg every other week. Because even right now on my 11th day my acne is clearing up, my sex drive is gone, and I'm exhausted
>>
>>8518104
I have, and thank you sincerely. I used to sound like such shit, I'm glad someone likes my stuff even through the emo and depression. https://clyp.it/e5qsd3mw

I love playing, nothing quite like it to get out stress. It's hard to learn something new but when you get it, the feeling is amazing.

How are you enjoying the uke?
>>
>>8518181
Yeah, that was a cool read. Thanks man.

I am pretty small, but my doc starts everyone at the same dosage. I dunno. He seems to think there's a big difference between the countries. But the survey guy had a point--the right dose is the one that works for you. So if you're feeling like shit, its time to change.

>>8518270
Aw, too bad that recording got a little fucked 3/4 of the way through. Still really cool, This one and the first are my favourites. I agree the lyrics are pretty ridiculous but that's never been something that bugs me. A person could be singing "fuck shitting dick nipples" and if they did it well I'd still like it.

I do feel a lot better now that I've been playing the uke for 8 months as opposed to when I first started, but it's still really awkward and I'm terrible. It just sounds so beautiful when I actually manage to get something right. Those little moments are what keep bringing me back to it.
>>
>>8518362
>I've been playing the uke
sounds gay
>>
File: 1490851471979.jpg (52KB, 500x471px) Image search: [Google]
1490851471979.jpg
52KB, 500x471px
I worked so hard for so long at my job that the outright heckling and shittalk from my coworkers has given way to dirty looks and people just leaving me be. Good to know that a strong work ethic still earns respect even if it's just a modicum.
>>
>>8517449
You're a fuckin female
>>
File: 1472132992551.png (398KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1472132992551.png
398KB, 1280x720px
https://www.vox.com/conversations/2017/6/27/15873072/google-porn-addiction-america-everybody-lies

>There are women who just watch porn featuring short, fat men with small penises.
>>
>>8517991

you're pitchy as all hell
>>
>>8519724
I know. Trying to work on that.

>>8518362
Keep at it -- I'm rooting for you, bud.
>>
How do you guys bind, if you wear binders at all? I have a really nasty habit of wearing it for days at a time
>>
>>8520094
wear it outdoors (ie work), take it off in the house

i've been binding like that for several years and even that has had bad effects on my back and breathing capacity, so i can't imagine much more will be any good for you. it sucks to have to take it off, but i just approach it as a necessity for health
>>
>>8520157
I usually just take it off to shower (about a year ago I was constantly dysphoric and I wore it into the shower, I can't stand the texture of a wet binder now) but I don't take showers that often (depressed as shit most of the time, lazy as shit otherwise) so I've had my binder on since about Saturday of last week
>>
>>8518657
It is pretty homosexual, not gonna lie.
>>
>>8519923
Thanks man.
>>
>>8520094
I only bind for special occasions, most of the time I don't or wear sports bras, I'm gross and can't be bothered to change more than once every 2 days so taking off at night is not an option

I wear really loose clothes and layers and don't leave the house much

Best way imo
>>
File: 1472791981431.gif (62KB, 260x200px) Image search: [Google]
1472791981431.gif
62KB, 260x200px
On the side note I don't really get binding for physical dysphoria rather than passing
It's like
>have some bumps on your chest you only see or feel every few hours if you're not paying attention
vs
>have something squeezing your tits 24h/d and reminding you that you have them

I spend half of the summer topless cause my chest feels basically flat this way since nothing ever touches it and confirms its shape
>>
>>8520277
>>8520310
get a job nerds
>>
>>8520350
>2017
>not working from home
>>
>>8520395
how are you going to into male socialisation
>>
>>8520310
idk, after i wear a binder for long enough i just start feeling numb. i guess i just have this problem where i sometimes feel hyper aware of all the things that make me not really male. its stupid of me but i cant really help it

>>8520277

i do that sometimes but i just hate taking my binder off for some reason
>>
>>8519923

you sound tone deaf and like a bad jazz musical

if you can't hear the note learn to feel the vibration of what you're playing and match that instead
>>
File: hi5.gif (8KB, 440x282px) Image search: [Google]
hi5.gif
8KB, 440x282px
>>8520414
>male socialisation
kek
>>
>>8520475
>idk, after i wear a binder for long enough i just start feeling numb.
If you mean literally numb I don't think it's a good sign please start taking that shit off

>i guess i just have this problem where i sometimes feel hyper aware of all the things that make me not really male. its stupid of me but i cant really help it
Yeah like every tranny
For me it's binding that makes me more aware of it so I don't really get it

>>8520414
I'm not going into any socialisation silly
>>
>>8520172
You're being an idiot, Anon. Take your fucking binder off or you're going to seriously hurt yourself. If you keep doing this, eventually you may hurt your ribcage so bad that you won't be able to wear a binder at all. Take it off when you're at home, sleeping, or in cold weather where you can cover the tiddies up with layers of clothing. I get that you're depressed but treating yourself like this is fucking disgraceful, man up and take care of yourself.
>>
>>8520484
>>8520484
Boohoo anon was mean to me :^(

As I said before, I'm working on it. Quite frankly I'm much better than I was. I'll continue to improve.
>>
>>8520753

>advice is mean

should've stayed a woman
>>
>>8521040
>you sound tone deaf and like a bad jazz musical
>advice
>>
>>8521460

>you sound tone deaf and like a bad jazz musical

criticism

> if you can't hear the note learn to feel the vibration of what you're playing and match that instead

advice
>>
>>8508357
>Sugar-free, gluten-free, low-carb blueberry cheesecake. Didn't realize they were so easy to make.
Said no guy ever.
>>
>>8508829
She's not wrong, though. AMAB people possess natural advantages like height and bone density and arm length that make them, on average, significantly advantaged against AFABs.

Also there's a ridiculous amount of potential outrage and bad PR in that. No amount of progressive teachings or "don't be transphobe" will stop people, a lot of people, talking about it like "man beating up women and getting payed for it" It's PR nightmare for trans people all over.

It sucks, it's not fair, but if you're trans woman you might want to not compete in sports.
>>
>>8521533
Are you a musician?
>>
>>8520753
Some people are gonna like what you make, some people won't, I'm sure you know this. I'm the anon that likes your work, even though I recognize you aren't a professional.
>>8520484 has some good points, even if he's saying so bluntly. Nothing wrong with that imo. Use his insults & criticism to improve yourself!
>>
>>8517431
>http://vocaroo.com/i/s1PyAxUje3vr
Your voice is 100% male but your intonation is female or like a gay flamer.
>>
>>8521772
Oh, I know his criticism is valid. I think the same thing about my work. It's barely passable now; I aim to improve a lot more. I'll continue to work hard!

You know, I tried to pick up a ukulele a couple of times. I'm still utter shit, so I respect anyone who knows their way around one. My sister is one of those people -- she writes her own music and it's amazing to me that she can sing and play at the same time.

>>8521533
>>8521746
To clarify, I ask because while your criticism is valid, your advice is stupid, mate. I'm not tone deaf, I just can't sing well. Nor am I Beethoven.

I doubt you've tried singing and playing a song at the same time. Much harder than you think. You have to split your attention, and that makes you make pitch and timing mistakes. I still need way more practice.

I do appreciate the (You) tho.
>>
>>8517049
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1W6J4eoY6JD
>>
>>8521800

i do play and sing at the same time, i can hear that you aren't matching the tone

part of singing well is learning to hear yourself

it's easier to sing while playing
>>
>>8521800
I believe in you Anon!
Ukulele is a lot more worth it if you have a real one instead of an acrylic/plastic toy one, I find. They just sound better. Still, most people look at it and say "well, that's nice! Then maybe one day you can play a guitar!"

I wish I could write my own music, that's god damn incredible. Do you or your sister play any other instruments?
>>
>>8521774
That's what happens when morons expect T to be a magic fix. I mean it's really powerful, but you still have to unlearn your learned feminine behaviors and learn masculine ones. Otherwise you'll just sound like a woman who sings baritone.
>>
>>8521812
>it's easier to sing while playing
Okay, Pinocchio.

>part of singing well is learning to hear yourself
That's true. I have trouble with that. Naturally it sounds different in your head than in a recording, so that's something I'm trying to calibrate.

>>8521828
Yeah, I used my sister's, a good Wooden one from guitar center. Loved it.

> "well, that's nice! Then maybe one day you can play a guitar!"
Yeah, people see it as babby's first guitar instead of its own thing, sadly.

I know my way around a guitar and can do some decent bass, but aside from drums (pretty easy for me because piano is percussion), not really. I know like three songs on the uke.

My sister's mainly bass and guitar now, writes on those. She knows piano too, because we started taking lessons together. She quit when I started getting really good though, so she could get her own thing.

So there's some overlap, but we specialize in different stuff.

And with regards to writing music, it's the same as writing a short story or a poem; listen to a lot of established artists, know your way around your medium, and then just fuck around till you find something you like. It's a combination of taste, skill, and luck, at least in my opinion.
>>
>>8521850

>it's hard for me so it is for everyone

no it's easier because you can feel the tone you're supposed to be hitting as you're singing
>>
Here you all are being (generally) civil and talking about music.
I wonder what goes on in the /mtfg/ threads
>>
>>8521850
Cool, you should try playing it again sometime. Although from the sounds of things, piano is more your forte. Either way you should stick to it, in a couple years your voice could be as smooth as silk.

>people see it as babby's first guitar instead of its own thing
True. I've learned a lot of solo melodies, though--my grandparents were surprised to hear it. They didn't know a ukulele could be played that way. I guess some people assume it's a little strummer and nothing more.

Did she quit for good? Or did she ever get back into it?
>>
>>8520172
Are you Me?

Also, does anyone have a discord I can add/server I can join? I need friends.
>>
>>8521975
/ftmg/ should have a discord server
>>
>>8521975
>>8521980
Ftmg is up, here you guys go: https://discord.gg/mrHR3
>>
I finally remembered what I forgot for Pride-
to pick up my fucking prescription refill. God fucking dammit, I have to be a people person on low T.
>>
I feel weird, like I'm disassociating, I don't currently feel any dysphoria over thinking of myself as a girl at this moment in time but it's like it's only because I don't feel like I'm me or here in time. Is that a thing?
I need sleep.
>>
>>8522115
We already have a server.
>>
>>8522793
Last few times people have asked it hasn't been posted.
>>
>>8522793
Invite?
>>
>>8522800
>>8522825
https://discord.gg/aznGen
>>
>>8522874
Nevermind lmao
>>
>>8523000
?
>>
What facial moisturizer do you use? I've tried three kinds and all of them break me out. I was never prone to acne before T.
>>
>>8523664
Skin care is for women. Then again I'm getting wrinkles at 25.
>>
>>8508059
I'm bi and my ex GF used to do it. She was tomboyish
>>
>>8508357
What do you use for the crust?
>>
>>8508984
Confirm to strict male gender roles like the rest of us faggot. Sorry you can't be put on a pedestal anymore
>>
>>8510668
Hey bro if I knew you IRL we could shoot the shit. Don't let shit you can't change hold you down
>>
>>8523704
I don't think caring about your body's largest organ is feminine.
>>
>>8523781

Your mother certainly cares about MY largest organ.

>tfw on /ftmg/ everyone knows that's a lie
>>
How do I come to terms with the fact that I'll never be FTM?
>>
>>8523827
elaborate on this hilarious funposting that is about to unfold
>>
>>8523827
What the?
>>
>>8524037
It's a cishag
>>
It's been three years on T and my transition is a failure. I don't pass due to my extremely round and neotenous face and my voice which got squeaky instead of masculine.

I don't know what to do with myself. I'm unemployable and undateable and most days I just avoid thinking about it by immersing myself in games, but when I'm not preoccupied I want to die.
>>
>>8509042
>kind of possibly
He's stringing you along till he finds something better. If he really liked you he'd let you know.
>>
>>8523789
I'm glad she's invested in your skincare. Remember, you still have to use sunscreen even if you don't burn!

>>8523827
How do I come to terms with the fact that I'll never be a FtM chaser?
>>
Gonna meet up with a guy, might get laid, let's see.

Hoping he's a chill guy to hang out with.
>>
I have a dumb question.

You know how some cis femboys will take low doses of estrogen for feminizing physical effects like softer skin, etc? Would it be possible for a cis female to take a low T dose for things like increased muscle gain, sex drive, emotional suppression, and less frequent/no periods without sprouting a beard and megaloclitty?
>>
>>8524290
If you take any dose of T you are going to experience hair growth and voice lowering. It'll just happen slower.
>>
>>8524133
what's a cishag?
>>
>>8524290

Possibly? I'd look into female bodybuilders and lifters in general. Obviously that's all about muscle gain, and steroids are involved probably more than straight T, but probably a good place to start. I know things like sex drive and period stoppage are 'risks' with that sort of thing.
>>
>>8524150
I feel you on the voice. Do you get clocked?
>>
>>8524290
Look up SERMs
>>
>>8524319
>>8524331
Thanks anons, I knew you guys would be the best people to ask.
>>
>>8524206
Good luck!
>>
>>8524353
I work in customer service and get "ma'amed" about half the time. And I have facial hair which makes it even more of a blow... they see me as a bearded woman, not a man.

Over the phone I get ma'am 100% of the time.
>>
>>8524290
Anavar
>>
>>8524321
Ftm version of faghag
>>
>>8524150
Post face?
>>
>>8524290
Don't.
>>
>>8524150
Perhaps you are just not as receptive to T as you'd hoped. There could still be hope for you if you keep taking T but I would suggest you go to an endocrinologist or specialist doctor, check your levels, see if anything can be adjusted with the dosage or even method of administration.
You can train your voice to sound more masculine but it takes much practice.
Also if you are overweight that can contribute to the round face.
>>
Why do people keep bumping that other thread when we already have this one?
>>
>>8524403
Thanks!
Gave my first blowjob, had a good time, didn't come but we had a lot of fun with my packer.
>>
Guys this fucking sucks pls help. I'm not sure if I'm agp or jut confusing my sexual desire towards women as a sexual desire to be a woman because I haven't had surgery yet.

I have no desire to actually be a woman irl, I have strong dysphoria about pretty much everything and in real life having someone be attracted to me for my pre op self even when being seen as a ftm let alone a woman makes me feel sick, so why can't I can't tell if I'm aroused when looking at porn from the perspective of the woman or just as an outsider.
Has anyone else had this? Does it go away?
>>
>>8525911
I forgot to mention if it makes a difference this confusion only comes up around once a month until I finally give in a jack off to the thoughts and then it goes away for a while and I feel disgusted with myself.
>>
>>8525106
Mental retardation probably. I don't understand why people don't know how to use the search function.
>>
File: 1496725023042.jpg (53KB, 632x345px) Image search: [Google]
1496725023042.jpg
53KB, 632x345px
>>8525911
>>8526038
Wrong thread hon
>>
>>8527289
but be said he ftm?
>>
How much do you hate yourself?
>>
>>8527455
Me as a person? Not really much at all.
My body? That's a different story.
>>
>>8527455
I think I'm pretty cool
What I hate is my life circumstances.

Also
>all these false flag ftm threads

Some crusty ass mtfs are trying to make us look bad.
>>
>>8524709
Still doesn't make much sense.
>>
>>8524709
>>8527698
Nvm, read that as "Ftm as Mtf", that's why it didn't make sense
>>
File: 1482857538714.jpg (57KB, 750x929px) Image search: [Google]
1482857538714.jpg
57KB, 750x929px
What are you guys doing this summer?
>>
>>8520094
I only bind when I wear t-shirts, since by small boobs show a bit then. But in thicker fabric shirts I go without. Also go without at home and when I sleep. I'm also pre-t and don't pass anyway.
>>
File: 1_garnier.jpg (28KB, 576x685px) Image search: [Google]
1_garnier.jpg
28KB, 576x685px
>>8523664
Get an oil free cream for your whole face and use one with oil for under your eyes and random dry spots.
>>
>>8528159
Thanks man
>>
>>8528159
Sounds better than my habit of watering down Goldbond foot lotion to use on my face.

Brisk beard oil and conditioner is nice tho
>>
>>8527455
im a straight white cis male and i fucking hate myself
dont generalize buddy
>>
>>8528403
Post bum
>>
>ftm surgeries cost more than mtf surgeries
>ftms get testosterone, and all surgeries free on the national health service in my country
>mtfs only get our hormones and bottom surgery free, and have to pay out our asses for hair removal and face surgery

your male privilege strikes again ftms
apologise!
>>
>>8528505
let me kiss u and make it better
>>
>>8528525
...okay
>>
Would it be tough to find a non-op ftm bro who's into being casually raped?
>>
>>8528546
You do realize that if he's okay with it, then it's not rape...right?

Also you're fucked in the head.
>>
>>8528559
Well, it isn't exciting if it isn't rape...
>>
>>8528563
Go back to watching your chinese cartoons and never leave the house.
>>
>>8525911
u just have a fetish man, its fine

you on t?
>>
>>8528429
this is a blue board sir
>>
Got top surgery (double incision) while fat. Want to lose weight. Will I need a revision? Anyone else been in this situation?

I'm about 30 lb overweight.
>>
>>8528686
bums are allowed
>>
>>8528698
you'll probably be fine, tons of people have lost weight and become fit after getting top surgery
>>
>>8528559
All he'll know is that someone broke in while he was masturbating and he's being held down in the dark and getting slam fucked and ripped in half by a large man with a giant cock.

And yeah, that's why I want someone who's just as fucked in the head that wants this same kind of fun scenario.
>>
>>8528740
I want that daddy!
Do you have Kik?
I will give you my address.
>>
>>8528704
why do you want to see my butt you pervert
>>
>>8528704
Post yours then
>>
>>8528821
It's the cis tax. To post in a trans thread you have to give up the bum.
>>
>>8525911
>>8526038
Aw, I'm sorry.
Do..you need some help?
Will pounding your hole raw and creamy with my fat daddy dick when you need to cum help you feel better.
I bet it would.
>>
>>8528836
>>8528826
>>
File: IMG_4595.jpg (66KB, 560x382px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4595.jpg
66KB, 560x382px
Give me the courage to cut my hair even though I'm not out yet, boys
>>
>>8529024
You can do it man! Besides, looking like a tomboy or lesbian is cool!
>>
>>8529024
Short hair doesn't need fixing in the morning. One less thing to worry about.
>>
>>8529013
Bum. Now.
>>
>>8529038
Women actually believe this.
>>
>>8529044
you first
>>
Why do so many ftms have trouble taking off their binder? I've never had trouble. Are they just retarded?
>>
>>8529088
No u
>>
>>8529076
It's mostly true. It takes a hell of a lot less effort comparatively.
>>
>>8529100
massive tiddies
>>
>>8529024
just do it my dude. just say something like: i was tired of it and wanted a new style. or something, worked for me.
>>
>>8529100
Two sizes too small
>>
>>8529122
alright i looked in the mirror and my ass basically looks like hank hill's so just imagine that
>>
>>8529249
Prove it
>>
>>8529195
*Lick nibble lick lick*
>>
File: C_kA6bPXgAE-NO3.jpg (134KB, 1000x720px) Image search: [Google]
C_kA6bPXgAE-NO3.jpg
134KB, 1000x720px
Friendly reminder men don't eat soy.

All you need:
- Game Meats
- Oils
- Beach
- Open Ocean Swim
- Smoke
- Booze
- Fiefdom
- Swoop Mass Beaut Girls
- Talk the Big Numbers
- Custom Suits
>>
>>8529280
stop being autistic
>>
>>8529306
No
>>
>>8529280
"RAEP!!!!"
>>
How many of you lift? What's your routine?
>>
>>8529298
You'll probably be dead of cancer at 60
>>
>>8529377
You're already dead
>>
>>8529372
I pock up heavy things and put them back down
>>
File: 1393544026961.png (113KB, 399x388px) Image search: [Google]
1393544026961.png
113KB, 399x388px
>coworker i had a crush on and though had a crush on me just updated relationship status on facebook
>apparently he's had a boyfriend for 3 months
>>
>>8528698
>30 lb

you'll be fine. loose skin is a problem 100lb+, and that applies to cis people as well. Also, if you are on testosterone the body will distribute fat toward your gut, not your tits. just take it easy, dont lift your arms at all, and you'll be fine
>>
>>8529372
I do but I stopped for a while because of an injury and my insurance being retarded with my T prescription. I plan on starting back up again soon. Before I injured myself I was able to do 25 pullups without stopping, beyond that I don't remember specific weight amount.
>>
>>8529076
the "i just rolled out of bed" haircut is godmode for passing. Most dudes do not give a shit about their hair, other than keeping it short enough to not be in the way.

just remember gents; when styling to pass, aim for "dude" not "attractive dude." over styling makes cis metrosexuals look like women.
>>
>>8506048
What makes you guys want to be a man?
>>
>>8529511
>he
>boyfriend
He's a gay.
>>
>>8528740
I've had this somewhat unique fantasy where I wear a creepy/cool mask (like pic related or Purge masks). and maybe carry a melee weapon for further intimidation, and break into a home to basically terrorize the house resident. But then the big strong guy in the house attacks me off-guard, gets rough with me for being a p.o.s. intruder, then rapes me and makes me call him "daddy". Is that fucked up enough? (the mask stays on)
>>
>>8529562
Yes
>>
>>8529562
im a half gay
>>
>>8529608
Which half
>>
>>8529558
I don't know how to explain it but I just don't feel myself as a woman. Like I never felt like my body was my own. I tried to live as a lesbian but I just can't find peace with myself as one, I either have to transition or kill myself. I know life will be infinitely harder as a male but at least it will feel like my life and I can be happy. Even though I'll likely be a balding manlet who will die alone I'd rather live as that than continue living as a woman.
>>
>>8529620
upper
>>
>>8529626
That's not the fun part
>>
>>8529647
the bottom part's gay
>>
>>8529649
Post gay bum
>>
You guys might know more than most about this.
I'm a gay cis guy with a high pitched faggy voice. When I lower my pitch to talk in a deep voice to sound manlier I am aroused. Am I AAP?
>>
>>8529784
U got daddy issues
>>
>>8529654
come take a pic then sucker
>>
File: images.jpg (8KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
8KB, 300x168px
>>8529887
Pose pls
>>
>>8528672
I am on t and it's not like I don't think it's an okay fetish to have I'm just really not sure if I actually do, feels like my ocd is messing with my mind and I'll never know one way or the other. Like I said though maybe it will become more clear with surgery
>>8528918
You disgust me
>>
What's a good hairdo
>>
>>8529306
I wish I could.

>>8529335
You rang?

>>8529951
Good. The kind of fucking we're going to be doing is best when it makes you feel slightly ashamed at how thoroughly used and out of control you felt after.
You dirtly little fuckslut.
All of those nasty bits of self doubt and fear are just your crying out for me to dick you half to death and put you to sleep sore cumfilled and happy.
>>
>>8529622
this
>>
>>8530360
How pathetic do you have to be to harass a bunch of insecure twentysomethings on an anonymous message board for wank fodder? Scram.
>>
>>8531293
His posts kinda turn me on.
>>
>>8531350
Work on your self-esteem.
>>
File: DDTRpmfXsAEs_0v.jpg (148KB, 1200x1188px) Image search: [Google]
DDTRpmfXsAEs_0v.jpg
148KB, 1200x1188px
>>8530360 (here's your (You))

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Deg7VrpHbM
>>
>>8531350
Well keep it between the two of you then. You're getting turned on by non consenting parties being sexually harassed and this isn't one of you're yaoi fanfics where the people don't exist and it's not real so it makes it okay.
>>
>>8532333
Relax, rapeguy is just a shitposter. Report him if it bothers you that much.
>>
>>8529622
Just take finasteride for balding, never give up to being a subhuman
>>
>>8527455
I don't hate myself. Who gives a shit about being a manlet I just wanna be buff.
>>
>>8532350
It's pretty gross, dude.
>>
Where can I find a cutie older bara boyfriend? Seems like most gay guys aren't into FtM pussy. Fyi been on T for 7 years, 5'11 tall, look pretty much like a bara myself but as soon as anyone finds out I haven't had bottom surgery they lose interest.
>>
>>8533103
You're on 4chan, you're gonna see gross shit. Ignore it.
>>
>>8533114
post pics
>>
>>8533531
>"everyone does awful things sometimes don't waste your time calling it out"

And how exactly are you planning on making the world a better place, huh?
>>
How do I pack with an stp without making it look strange

pls halp
>>
>>8533552
No lol
>>
>>8521807
Pass, sounding good. I'm gonna guess late late teens/early 20s?
>>
>>8533590
Stuff said on the internet doesn't prompt me to cry about it. You can keep trying to shoot down the offensive posters. Good luck, soldier.
>>
Any plans for the 4th of July?
>>
>>8533855
wow very manly, nobody said they were getting upset with anything but that doesn't stop you from seeing a problem with it and pointing it out rather than just rolling over when someone insults you.
>>
>sneeze
>noticeably different than my sneezes pre-T
This is going to be weird to get used to.

>>8529784
No, you're just really fucking gay.

>>8533114
>FtM pussy
Do you actually use that hole or do you use your ass? I imagine some gay guys would be a little better if they could at least ignore the cave.
>>
Do any of you use DHEA? What size dosing do you take?
>>
>>8533855
>anon says gross shit
>"hey, don't do that, it's gross and pretty immature and is clearly making people uncomfortable"
>"uuuh anon man up and stop crying about people being ~mean on the internet~"

And here I thought "man up" meant "don't put up with bullshit" rather than "just shut up and hope it passes".
>>
what panty size do you recommend because I bought a pair and they fit farely small, I have too keep pulling them up but they get a bit tight and after tugging them so much they ripped a little.
>>
Having crisis bc I want to transition but I have the most feminine baby face ever. I also get male pattern baldness when influenced only by my own natural testosterone levels so I've been on birth control to deal with that since I was 15. I feel like I just can't win :((((((
>>
>>8534593
get like nike and just do it
>>
>>8534593
Finasteride\dutasteride for hair and lose weight for the baby face
>>
File: tumblr_oraj2mz96a1tjwouxo1_400.jpg (83KB, 400x533px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oraj2mz96a1tjwouxo1_400.jpg
83KB, 400x533px
>>8534178
>difference in sneezing after T
How has your sneezing changed? I'm not on T yet, and I've got a pretty characteristic loud sneeze (as in, pretty much yell everytime I sneeze)
>>
File: estrogencat.png (177KB, 540x610px) Image search: [Google]
estrogencat.png
177KB, 540x610px
>>8534576
>panty size
>>
>>8533832
23. Thanks, Anon.
>>
>>8534178
I use both, sometimes at the same time. Seems like the guys who are more into that are kinda weedy or nerdy and not really my type
>>
Anyone have timelines that transitioned after 30+?

>>8534864
Wouldn't finasteride fuck with T effects?
>>
>>8536463
>Anyone have timelines that transitioned after 30+?
30+ and underweight/thin, I can't relate fat transitions to myself since they stay blobs and I'm low poly

Preferably very babyfaced too but I doubt such exist
>>
>>8535018
Prior to T, it was this cute kitten sneeze. Now it doesn't have the same.. cadence. Basically it's not like my pre-T sneeze got deeper, it's just different entirely.

>>8534576
If you meant to go to /mtfg/, you should know that women's panties tend to ride on the hips, don't pull them up higher.
If you did mean to post this in /ftmg/, get boxer briefs for youths if mens stuff is too big.
>>
Is it hard to find shoes that fit since born females tend to have smol-er feet than born males?
>>
>>8529038
No, if you get a BUZZ CUT. But if not, you can't go outside without showering and styling that shit, believe me! Long hair you can just put in a tight pony tail, but no such option with short hair when you wake up in the morning with the left side of your hair squashed and the right standing straight out!
>>
>>8537300
Obviously. Taller FtMs can get away with the men's section, but some of us are subjected to youth or boys. Or special ordering but that takes money.

Also
>smol
Stop that.
>>
>>8537440
Aw, that sucks.

Hey man, I just like cute shit and cute words.
>>
>>8537593
>ftm
>like cute shit
Back 2 tumblr
>>
>>8537603
Im a fag who asked a question to FtMs, Im not a FtM
>>
>>8537685
Post bum
>>
I've been 3 months on T, when is the magic supposed to happen? I'm slowly growing a beard and I look like a pre-Ayyden. I have to shave that shit since I can't pass as a guy whatsoever.
>>
>>8538244
Depends on a lot of factors that none of us can accurately predict for you. I'm also 3 months on T and I've already gotten my voice pitched, period gone, and some weight redistribution. Haven't grown a beard yet but I swear my mustache is growing back faster than before.
>>
>>8538244
You're only 3 months in, calm the fuck down.
>>
>>8537945
Sorry, I don't save lewd images.
But, one thing that I'm wicked jealous of ftms (I know, I know) is that they got killer beards and body hair none of which I got
>>
>>8522874
>>8522115
Hang on is there an ftmg discord, can I get an invite?
>>
>>8538373
YOU'RE NOT MY DAD
>>
I purchased a safe and noticed a piece is broken already. I already have a suspicion that my younger brother is stealing my testosterone injection medications. I noticed because I had at least 6 left over bottles in stock in case there is a shortage. The bottles were gone. When I had asked my younger brother he had changed the subject. Of course this is where I had gained my suspicion. Do I just call the police without any warning?
>>
>>8539753
I meant to say that my left over injections were not locked up prior to having a safe.
>>
File: IMG_4627.jpg (216KB, 591x910px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4627.jpg
216KB, 591x910px
>mfw a deadly virus kills all men on the planet but I'm somehow immune
>mfw an ftm thinks I'm an ftm
>>
How many of you would be willing to date a MtF?
Would it matter / would you prefer if they were pre or post op?
>>
>Tfw you're a 5"11 male with gender issues and ftms intimidate you

Why the fuck am I such a pussy?
>>
>>8540881
I would fuck the living daylights out of you and squash your face under my hairy man vag until you suffocated
>>
>>8537300
No, I always had big feet. I guess some FtMs probably do have small feet.
>>
>>8541026
.-. Pls don't hurt me

>tfw captcha for this post said match all the dresses
>>
>>8540800
>No replies

>.<
Thread posts: 327
Thread images: 34

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.