[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cis LesGen

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 370
Thread images: 51

File: Team Cat or Team Dog.jpg (451KB, 1696x936px) Image search: [Google]
Team Cat or Team Dog.jpg
451KB, 1696x936px
Cis Lesbian General (/clg/): Beloved Pets Edition

What pets have you had or have now? Any stories about them you'd like to share?

Diabetically sweet or funny photos and vids of pets welcome.

Hide, report, ignore bait.
Filter list: http://pastebin.com/hmZKdbmE
Discord: http://pastebin.com/P644WESi
Parlez-vous francais? https://discord.gg/3Ry8yaE

Last thread:
>/clg/ are pragmatists about their dream pads, mostly preferring city apartments or small suburban houses
>A notable exception: "I want a lesbian monastery on a mountain, that worships a flying lezliz, and awaits for Sappho's avatar, between steamy orgies, and shouting from the cliffs to troll villagers."
>Engineer work gear includes skirts and a trench coat
>Are lesbians real, for real?
>Anon offers air support to take out rogue bedspring
>Periods ruin cinema nachos and getting beaten with a sword
>Girls trapped in bad relationship and other nightmare scenarios
>OP declares GOAT is fxf owners, fxf pets
>Moms don't want their dykes on bikes: "Mine threatened to superglue a neon flag to my forehead if I were to ever buy one"
>Sword-fighting anon delivers fighting footage
>Army anon does a lot of cool and useless things
>"Asians are not real humans; they are robots designed to take over the world"

Previously on /clg/ >>8495624
>>
File: peepin.jpg (94KB, 800x248px) Image search: [Google]
peepin.jpg
94KB, 800x248px
>>
HOW DO YOU STOP FEELING ABSOLUTELY RIDICULOUS WHEN TRYING TO ACT SEXY?

WHEN DOES IT END?
>>
>>8503534
Sexyness is acting dumb on purpose without any nagging self-reflection. Which is why alcohol makes it easier.
>>
>>8503534
>trying to act sexy
Why would you do this? Do you mean trying to flirt with a girl? If that's the case, learn works for you and use it. Some girls it's being funny, others charming, sweetness for others and deprecatingly nerdy smart for some of us (OK me).
Easy-mode is being good-looking with a great bod. Or be loaded/famous.
>>
>>8503549
>>8503555
No I mean, when we're already alone and either starting to get intimate, or already intimate and i'm trying to be, like, enticing.

It's always so awkward, without fail, even when it seems to work. It's just super embarrassing

I don't drink.
>>
Is Stardew Valley worth buying? What has everyone bought in the Steam sale so far?

I'm up to Democracy 3, Stellaris and Vice City but I want o pick up some more stuff before the sale ends.

>>8503456
I don't own any pets at the moment because I live in a flat and am at work for 12 hours a day so it wouldn't be fair :(

>>8503534
Stop being self-concious. Maybe you can't be sexy with a straight face but you can with a self-aware smile and a laugh. Don't try forcing yourself to act a certain way if it's against your nature, just be yourself and you'll be happier and more charming.
>>
>>8503581
Oh, huh, never really thought about it. Mostly figuring out if I should initiate the first kiss or not. I usually just say whatever comes to mind, like tell her how good she looks.
>>
>>8503581
thats part of what makes it fun
all the false starts and forehead knocks, fumbling in the dark because you're too shy to have the lights on
even a silly dancing strut right before hopping into bed
>>
>>8503534
I wish I could be sexy for my GF like she is for me.

She can say lewd things with conviction and whenever I try the words get stuck in my throat and I sound autistic.
>>
File: SD em.jpg (72KB, 500x394px) Image search: [Google]
SD em.jpg
72KB, 500x394px
>>8503603
I have like 400 hours on stardew valley, it's pretty fun and has okay waifus.
>>
>>8503603
GTAV is the only one I'm even considering at the moment
I haven't really played since heists launched stopped updating on the 360
>sticky bomb on a cheap motorcycle to go bounty hunting was my favorite thing to do
>even if it was only a $1000, you break even
>>
I think I almost had an alcoholic coma, Jesus what the fuck im doing with my life.
>>
>>8503603
>Is Stardew Valley worth buying?
I would say yes, for comfy laid back farmy times with waifu Abigail. However, I more enjoyed Starbound, and they seem like they're still gonna be adding new stuff to Starbound for the foreseeable future, and it's just now starting to get good.

>Stop being self-concious
I can't! Even being silly and playful feels like i'm just forcing it, and comes off like an embarrassment that I look back on and cringe at even if it went well in practice.

>>8503622
To me, the fun is what happens around that crap, not because of, or including it. I get red faced and embarrassed just thinking back and remembering specific times when I've gone through that stuff.

It's like, the will and the passion are there, but the ability to express them properly in the heat of the moment absolutely always falls flat for me, and then I overthink whether my partner was just humoring me or just acting like it went well so that they don't have to think about how awkward it was either.
>>
>>8503603
GF and I were checking out Black Desert on a free trial. It's pretty for an MMO and kind of cool, but the PVE was way too easymodo for me. It's weird, you can learn to do a lot of cool moves a bunch of different ways, but then everything dies in two hits of anything you do.
My gf likes it and might buy it since she's going full mercantile on it.
>>
File: 1387208477050.jpg (125KB, 587x763px) Image search: [Google]
1387208477050.jpg
125KB, 587x763px
>>8503456
no pets so we can just take off on roadtrips. i don't like the idea of having pets much since i reached adulthood because its kinda like having a mentally retarded child that dies after 10 years and then you just replace it like no big deal each time. really messed up
>>
>>8503641
>anime
Fuck off tranner.
>>
>>8503660
>its kinda like having a mentally retarded child that dies after 10 years and then you just replace it like no big deal each time. really messed up

Fucking RIGHT? Jesus christ, I don't know why it's so uncommon to find other people who see it this way. I wouldn't mind having a pet if we genetically engineered them to live as long or longer than we do, but holy shit it just doesn't make sense in any other case unless you just really specifically want to more safely teach your children about death and mourning.
>>
>>8503456
Two cats I rescued when they were very tiny and it was touch-and-go whether they would live or not. Their owner had cancer and had to go to the hospital, so they were really helpless.
>>8503649
Then your new goal is to be really great at sex so she won't remember anything before the foreplay. Maybe make her forget her name for a bit.
>>
>>8503581
You're just too self-conscious. If she's enjoying it and you're enjoying it, then who cares how well you act it out? You're not a movie.

You know what worked on me? Being told I'm cute. Being told I have a nice body. My ex would say it in a faux-sultry voice and wrestle me down. Even if I had had a horrific day, she could flip that sexy switch and I'd be into her. Figuratively and otherwise *cough*
>>
>>8503675
but stardew valley isn't animu related.
>>
>>8503660
>>8503682
THIS.

Even as a kid I didn't want pets for this reason and MY PARENTS GOT PETS ANYWAY. Fuck off!

Also like the first anon said, responsibility and commitment.
>>
>>8503653
>Black Desert
Looks a little too JRPG for me. I've just added Shadowrun but I'm still on the fence about Stardew. It looks good, but I think I'd get bored of it after a little while.

>>8503649
She probably thinks it's really endearing, anon. Learn to laugh at yourself and enjoy all the awkwardness of being intimate with someone you love. They're the best person you can be awkward and clumsy with!
>>
>tfw no gf
>>
>>8503682
the thing is, i grew up in a pet rich environment. they were treated as family. i watched them grow old, get sick, die, and be replaced two weeks later. i've seen family members grow too old to care for pets and just get rid of them. i've seen diabetic family members end up having diabetic pets due to feeding habits and inappropriate treats. its a huge responsibility to care for a creature. i love animals, i respect them. i'm cool with animal ownership like farm animals, working animals, and animals with a purpose (having cats to catch mice and pests). but just having pets is a sociopathic vanity project. i mean aside from the various animal breeds being an offshoot of the Victorian eugenics movement.

ok my sister has a dog, hes a jack russell terrier, neutered, overweight, she puts him in clothes, he barks and whines and does scooby doo sounds to beg for food whenever that is food. that ain't a dog no more, thats an obese unemployed middle aged eunuch screaming for scraps under a table. if you wanna treat your animals as people you look at what people you created and realise as a god parent to your retard child that you'll sling in the trash once they die, you dang fucked up.
>>
File: Capture. PNG.png (2KB, 518x66px) Image search: [Google]
Capture. PNG.png
2KB, 518x66px
What did she mean by this?
>>
>>8503819
>sling in the trash once they die
that's so heartless, they deserve a hole to be dug at the very least.
>>
Why do I want to join the military so badly when I know I'll never be in combat
>>
>>8503819
I think it's better for certain people to use pets to assauge their loneliness, as opposed to gfs or children.
>>
>>8503898
What they deserve is not being owned by someone who treats them as a low-commitment substitute child/baby/dressup doll/status symbol/toy.
>>
>>8503980
A sense of belonging? Authority? You get turned on by girls in uniform?
>>
File: smalltobig.jpg (326KB, 1752x988px) Image search: [Google]
smalltobig.jpg
326KB, 1752x988px
120 pounds later...
>>
>>8504048
Two cute things in one picture
>>
>>8503980
Depending on your branch and MOS, you will be.

>>8504006
I wanted to join out of a desire for adventure. But once you've matured a bit, you can get that same adventure without needing to live in a government-run bunker for four years of your life.
>>
>>8503641
quitting anime wil cure you
>>8503648
are you ok
>>
>>8504006
I want to be as close to a warrior as modern times will let me. But even if I join the military, the military won't let me be that. So why do I still want to join?
>>
>>8503675
>>8504090
>anime
Anti-anime posters confirmed retards
>>
>>8504107
I don't think anywhere will let you do that unless you go to some backwater 3rd world nation and form your own militia, cutting people's hands off with swords for disobeying you, claiming all the qts for your harem.
>>
>>8504227
Yeah I know. At least video games exist
>>
File: rat-on-cat2.jpg (44KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
rat-on-cat2.jpg
44KB, 640x360px
>>8503603
>Is Stardew Valley worth buying
Absolutely, I've sunk like 300 hours into that shit. Penny is prime waifu material.

I have three cats and two rats.
>>
Maru is the best girl in Stardew Valley
>>
>>8504107
>>8504227
>>8504244

Actually if you think about it, modern times are the best bet for a woman to realistically become a feared warlord if she really wanted to.

Unlike in the pre-gunpowder days, the disadvantage of less physical strength, height, and weight than men doesn't mean nearly as much.

You don't have to be buff to pull a trigger. And as for intimidation and gravitas, I feel like a woman would be better than a man ever could be at keeping the loyalty of her followers through charisma, and striking fear into and commanding respect from enemies with utter ruthlessness.

Thing is, you'd have to start out in a shithole country and work your way up, somehow.

Technology is an amazing thing, especially in the darker corners of the world.
>>
>>8504375
I don't want to be a warlord, I just want to be a soldier of my own country that fights the soldiers of other countries.
>>
>>8504375
I would argue it was easier to be a female warlord in the past. The greatest pirate of all time was a woman in China. She did it by convincing a lot of people to work together, not by being a brutal fighter herself.

>>8504405
The days of nation-state battles are over. We're moving into the era of fourth generation warfare, which is a politically correct term for killing Muslims and third-worlders invited in by bleeding heart idiots. There's no country on the planet that can compete with the abilities of Western militaries, and so they no longer try. Instead, the future of war is dumping demographic timebombs into formerly safe countries and turning metropolitan areas into unstable warzones. The target nations then die through non-stop domestic police action which erodes their economy, society, and government stability to the point of stagnancy and collapse.

That's where the real war is, and if you want to fight it, join a federal police agency instead. Or run for office.
>>
File: 1498527082869.jpg (2MB, 1408x2032px) Image search: [Google]
1498527082869.jpg
2MB, 1408x2032px
>there are people here who dislike new game
Come on mates, we now have shitskin lesbians sexually harassing aryan women in France. I hope you all watch the second season now, it airs in a week.
>>
File: bhatt.jpg (59KB, 479x720px) Image search: [Google]
bhatt.jpg
59KB, 479x720px
Posting my waifu!
>>
>>8504006
Definitely the last one
>>
>>8504502
You rang? It's not like I want to dislike it, it's just too KR for me.
>>
>>8504659
You're missing good shit.
>>
>>8504697
The older and grumpier I get, the more squeaky kyakkya-ufufu shows set my teeth on edge. Someone pls teach me how not to hate fun.
>>
File: BvBjvgNIcAA2WGc.jpg (23KB, 496x370px) Image search: [Google]
BvBjvgNIcAA2WGc.jpg
23KB, 496x370px
>tfw no gf
>tfw no friends
>tfw family hates me
>tfw no pets
>tfw co workers hate me
>tfw invisible at school
>tfw both my house plants are dying
>>
>>8504723
Why do your coworkers and family hate you?
>>
>>8504723
More importantly, why are your house plants dying?
>>
>>8504723
I bet you're a tranner
>>
>>8504723
Actually being invisible at school would be very calming.
>>
>>8504781
How could you tell?
>>
>>8504723
Same shit
>>
>>8504740
Well for mom and dad they had favorite kids who weren't me and then the gayness made them like me less which made me withdraw more which also made them like me less.

Kind of a vicious circle.

My co-workers are just kind of cliquey and I'm not that good at breaking into new groups.

>>8504773
I HAVE NO IDEA THEY HAVE ALWAYS BEEN SO HEALTHY AND NOW I CAN'T DO ANYTHING WITH THEM.

>>8504787
If I were actually invisible that would be sweet, I could set upfront so I could hear better without sticking out like a weirdo.

>>8504802
Be strong friend.
>>
>>8504837
>If I were actually invisible that would be sweet
I know right? I don't think I'd mind school at all if I were invisible.
>>
>>8504886
It would certainly make it easier to pay attention without having to worry about people judging you and stuff.

Also you could cheat.
>>
>>8504913
Just being invisible in general would be awesome. You could do anything and steal.
>>
>>8504913
>>8504922
Why y'all gotta be so immoral? I just want people to leave me alone.
>>
>>8504922
I often wonder how you could make a living with a superpower like invisibility.

If you had a PIC you could fake a pretty believable ghost show for one.

>>8504930
You don't have to cheat or steal.
>>
>>8504961
Private investigator of some sort?
>>
>>8504930
I just want to be left alone too but I need to eat and wear clothes. I'd live like a homeless girl except I could just stay inside shops at night and use everything there and eat the food and nobody would stop me.

If I leave crumbs or they notice anything missing then they can check the cctv and see a ghost moving things and vanishing them.
>>
>>8504982
YEAH or maybe we could be invisible and try to rig the lottery.
>>
>>8504990
>>8505031
I guess if you were invisible 100% of the time it could be kind of difficult to earn money legitimately. Presumably you could still communicate via text but that probably wouldn't suffice in all situations. If you already had things like social security, bank acct, whatever before becoming invisible that would help.
>>
>>8505056
I wouldn't earn money. I'd be a homeless person and live off food from shelves in shops.
>>
File: FlatGotAss.jpg (52KB, 600x776px) Image search: [Google]
FlatGotAss.jpg
52KB, 600x776px
>>8503534
Reminds me of a course my gf is taking. Hotness 101. Here is the description: "Are you new to shaking booty? Does tossing your hair sound a bit like a hazard? Have no fear! We have the perfect class for you! In Hotness 101 we will go over the basic dance moves of erotic dance and fitness. Each week we will pick a unique move and break down how it’s done. We will go over different ways you can use it, and then put it in a simple dance combination at the end of each class. You will learn everything from booty shaking and jiggling, to hair tossing and hip rolling. Also, our special floor workshop will show you how to get down and dirty! This is a beginner class but all skill levels are welcome!

In Hotness 102 we will take it to the next level and learn one whole dance each session while building on choreography and skills! Students in Hotness 102 will be invited to perform in our shows (but don’t worry- it’s optional!)."

Basically she says a lot of it is just women trying to reclaim their sexuality after thier piece of shit husbands have devalued them so much that they no longer feel sexy.

PS this is some tumbler bullshit but almost all of you can be sexy. Everything is relative and I would totally snuggle with most of you!
>>
File: Leah.png (313KB, 501x1122px) Image search: [Google]
Leah.png
313KB, 501x1122px
>>8503641
>Not marrying the fuck out of Leah.
Bitch Please.

(also it is super awkward because Leah was the name of one of my Ex's and my gf noticed immediately that I married her in game. Meanwhile there is another male character who shares a name with her in game and well... You can imagine that I didn't marry him. (and I don't think she holds that against me. Fuck. You get what I am trying to say. End ramble now)

I really need to finish my game.
>>
>>8505056
Y'all need to watch the old flick Hollow Man. Invisibility is some scary stuff.
>>
>>8505461
Bet it's full of men/tranners.
>>
>>8503641
>>8505472
>anyone other than Abigail

Literally disgusting.
>>
>>8505473
>old
>2000
I think I saw it back then, I remember something about wet footprints.
>>
>>8505476
The fuck, why would you think that? It is a class for women to regain their sensuality or improve it. She told me everyone in the class is cis. (Or at least passing so well she can't tell.)
>>
File: LeahModes.gif (48KB, 384x558px) Image search: [Google]
LeahModes.gif
48KB, 384x558px
>>8505499
>Abigail
It's ok to be wrong.
>>
>>8505618
Just ignore it, it's either a trannie or some stupid kid who keeps saying that.They look at a game screenshot and go "anime, trannie!" Literally retarded.
>>
Don't worry lesbians, Allah will cure you when we overwhelm your dying countries with dying populations and rape your vaginas into normalcy in the name of natural order.
>>
>>8505639
Best of luck with that chap. In the meantime I will prepare to gut you like a fish while you prepare you beta army. K Thx Bye.
>>
What ever happened to the 20-something anon that was dating a 16 year old?
>>
>>8505751
Prison.
>>
>>8505759
Sorry to break it to you, but you belong in the minority.
>>
>>8505767
Actually it's 16 where I live. I still wouldn't date a girl that young, being over 20, myself.
>>
>>8505767
>>8505759
If I remember correctly she said that she was from Iowa? If the map is correct then 20-something-fucking-16-year-old anon is in the clear.
>>
>>8505770
You say that because no girl, no matter what age, would date you; so it comes par for the course.
>>
>>8505773
"in the clear", legally, sure.

It's still weird. I didn't know what the fuck was going on when I was 16, and I still feel like I was slightly ahead of the curve.
>>
>>8504720
Maybe if you watched it with someone it would be fun.

Maybe if you recreated the gay scenes with that someone it would be even more fun. I volunteer.
>>
>tfw no Asian wife
>>
>>8505912
>you will never adopt a cute nip loli with your cute asian wife
>>
>>8505918
>implying my Asian wife won't give birth
>>
>>8505930
>giving even more people life
>raising your wife's son
>>
>>8504502
>tfw only ever been sexually harassed by scary women with bad intentions
>>
>>8505961
Story time.
>>
>>8505937
>not giving aryans, honorary or otherwise, more life
>wanting earth to be overrun by mud orcs
>>
>>8505966
>wanting to be cucked by the law out of the child you love because it's hers and not yours
You're just asking for it. Either adopt or wait for iPS or get cucked.
>>
Illuminati is holding a slave auction today. Our usual castle is under repairs because certain anon went too far with wine & slave girls. So we're gathering in the illuminate summer lodge. Not the best option but it'll do. It has to.

Bidding starts from 15 000 pounds at 9pm. Be there. Refreshments are on the house as compensation for inconvenience due to repairs.
>>
>>8505972
Go ERP somewhere else, tranny.
>>
>>8505975
Rude
>>
>>8505964
There's not much to tell. The first time, I was in the computer lab working on a project late at night and I knew that the lab controller didn't like me. She knew I was a lesbo. I was rendering some video and the comp I was working on locked up, so I had to call her over. Instead of just unlocking the back panel and resetting the workstation with her keys, she leaned over the back of my chair and pretended to try and un-freeze the screen by typing and clicking on things. Meanwhile, her boobs and hair were all in my face, and she kept saying dumb stuff in a sultry voice behind my ear. Her clique of friends at the far end of the lab got a nice chuckle.

The second time, I was wearing a red flowery summer dress to work, I don't remember why. I was going into the bathroom and this black boss lady from a different department was all "Guuuurl, look at you!" She made some comment about me continuing to wear stuff like that because of my hips ratio and ran her hands over them to emphasize. The following Monday I found out I was written up for inappropriate work attire. I think it was her.
>>
>>8503886
it means the two of them would probably lay in bed waiting for the other to go down on them.
>>
>>8503980
Combat lines are blurred. Ask Jessica Lynch.
>>
>>8506010
Are they not American? Combat roles have been open to women since 2015.
http://www.militarytimes.com/story/military/pentagon/2015/12/03/carter-telling-military-open-all-combat-jobs-women/76720656/
>>
>>8506010
>be pogues
>get lost
>drive supply convoy through enemy lines like retards
>get lit up
>entire divisions have to stop what they're doing and divert resources to unfuck your situation
>be 'rescued' out of a hospital you were not being kept captive in
>CNN just happens to be there too
>be rotated home and given a parade and national praise for not knowing how to read a map
>>
>>8506000
kek. You should have raped them into respecting you.
>>
>tfw no American gf
>>
I love my gf so much I could gush about her all day
She's tall and thin and her tits aren't huge but a lovely shape
Her accent is kind of posh but that's just so her
She's got an offer to study medicine at Oxford
She's really good at eyeliner
She watches stupid anime with me
She's not very good at dark souls but she tries and she's weirdly good at games like crusader kings and civ anyway
What are your waifus like lesgen?
>>
>>8506065
Imaginary
>>
>>8506065
>tfw I'm most of those
Except for medicine at Oxford. I'm just a hick from Florida.

My waifu though is:
>tall
>dominant
>dark haired
>has a career in medicine, law enforcement, or military
>wants someone to cook and clean for her
>likes outdoorsy things
>isn't afraid to say the only 'L' word that matters
>>
>insurance company wants 600 euros
Fuck this shit but I need that insurance because public healthcare sucks
>>
File: 1477547371379.jpg (38KB, 670x503px) Image search: [Google]
1477547371379.jpg
38KB, 670x503px
I'm supposed to be doing sleep
>>
>>8504720
>>8505899
M-me too! I also volunteer!
>>
in 2 days i fly out to see my gf after 6 months of ldr, crying, skype sex and the worst pain ever from being apart. this week we've kept calling each other all excited and it just devolves into tears because while its not been hard to maintain our relationship and stay together, life has been hard. we're supposed to be together. its hurt so bad. i can't wait to see her.

>>8506108
having that same problem in the uk, paying out £££ because public healthcare is a waiting lists hell of patronising nonsense
>>
>>8506181
Thing is I don't even need this shit. Last year I used it once when I had a fever. Way to go!
>>
>>8506073
Sadly, this. I stutter too much around beautiful ladies, in a non-cute way. Yes, it takes literally minutes to utter a sentence. At least I've got dakimakura.
>>
>>8506184
thats the con of insurance desu. get sicker, moran!
>>
>>8506202
Yes but if I ever get disabled or unable to work I get a total load of cash!
>>
File: 1458935370846.jpg (203KB, 703x820px) Image search: [Google]
1458935370846.jpg
203KB, 703x820px
>>8505623
>>8505499
>>8505472
Emily needs you to love her because she has autism and it's only a matter of time before Clint reees out and murders her.
>>
I want to love an autist girl
>>
>tfw you're not someone's hispanic gf
>>
>>8506422
You are, anon. There's just an Ocean between us.
>>
File: 243135256165.jpg (19KB, 403x275px) Image search: [Google]
243135256165.jpg
19KB, 403x275px
>>8506455
I was going to make a wall joke
but then it made me sad
>>
>>8506495
Don't be anon. I'll come there and we'll make love and marry and stuff!
>>
>>8506503
I'm taken
>>
>>8506529
):
>>
>>8506535
The picture posting anon isn't (me) >>8506422
>>
>>8506065
It sounds like she is your carer lol

Your "gf"
>Tall and skinny
>posh accent
>good at make-up
>Will end up as doctor with good degree

You
>are probably not tall and skinny otherwise you wouldn't have mentioned this
>are probably not good at make-up otherwise you wouldn't have mentioned her eyeliner
>watch anime, symptom of autism
>are a gamer, symptom of autism

Before you say it, yes, I am very jealous.
>>
>>8506159
Back the fuck off. All 5'4" inches of granny nerd's body are mine.
>>
>>8506529
What is this gif from
>>
>>8506065
>>8506684
Aren't games like Vic and Crusader Kings the ones that are signs of autism?

Dark Souls is more casual.
>>
>>8506711
Civ*
>>
>>8506710
You will not post any of the following outside of /b/: Trolls, flames, racism, off-topic replies, uncalled for catchphrases, macro image replies, indecipherable text (example: "lol u tk him 2da bar|?"), anthropomorphic ("furry") or grotesque ("guro") images, post number GETs ("dubs"), or loli/shota pornography.
>>
Hey beautiful cozy lesbians.. Straight guy here :) here.. Just lurking.. ;)
>>
>>8506734
Don't reply to them, just report.
>>
>>8506708
I got it from google, ask them
>>
So this coast guard girl threatened to beat the shit out of me if I kept pursuing this girl we apparently both like.

She is taller than me and in better shape so she could easily beat me up. I just agreed immediately and rushed to pay my tab and then ran home.

It was frightening at the time and now it makes me feel bad in a way I can't properly explain.
>>
>>8506783
>being this beta
It's just a girl. You can literally hire an edgy 15yo boy to beat her up.
>>
>>8506795
What if she flies her coast guard helicopter into my house and kills me and my family?
>>
>>8506813
Nothing of value is lost and she goes to jail for being a psycho.
>>
>>8506065
My girlfriend is beautiful, petite, slender and in great shape. She sincere, faithful, with a wicked sense of humor and treats me really well. She's brilliant, self-taught herself multiple languages as well as coding. We can and do discuss a wide and random range of topics and it's usually a spirited, fun and enlightening debate.
She's very compatible with me in other ways like we are both non-smokers, light drinkers, meat-eaters, pretty open to different cultures and cuisines, love animals and both ambitious and practical in our outlook. Compatible sexually and romantically in wanting a monogamous LTR. She has no bad habits or personal traits I need to worry about.
I've never met a girl who I was so suited to me so it's been a really easy 2+years for us and counting. I've haven't felt doubt about us the way I have in previous relationships. It's amazing to have that level of certainty for a change. I feel truly blessed.
>>
>>8506711
Civ and Casual Kids are for normies.
If she's playing Vicky 2 and enjoying it, then you know you've got problems.
>>
>>8506795
kek
>>
>>8506783
>coast guard
Kek. Their PT is a joke, practically airforce-level. They're trained to swim and do shit on boats, that's about it (no, navy does a lot more than that).
The only thing is they are trained to fire 9mm handgun, so that's a possibility. But they'll get in serious trouble if they fuck with civilians. Find out where her command is and report her.
>>
>>8505899
>>8506159
>>8506690
You might as well play with each other, the only parts I'd want to reenact are the ones where Rin brings Kou food.
>>
>>8506815
But I would be dead.
>>
>>8506863
Someone would be along with a Phoenix Down, no worries
>>
I want to touch a boob that's not my own
>>
would you guys talk to someone everyday till the early hours of the morning if you didn't have a crush on them?

...asking for a friend
>>
>>8506998
I'll talk to anyone who is willing to talk to me.

I'm so lonely.
>>
>>8506998
Yes, but I've been told repeatedly that it's weird and misleading to do so.
>>
>>8506998
I can barely talk to my mom for ten minutes. So if I were on the phone with you for hours, I want in your pants
>>
Would you date someone who is mentally ill?
>>
>>8507077
>on this board
>not mentally ill

Pick one and only one.
>>
>>8507077
Probably not, I have too many of my own issues.
>>
File: 1495691422351.jpg (18KB, 500x461px) Image search: [Google]
1495691422351.jpg
18KB, 500x461px
>>8507010
>>
File: 1498586747399.png (90KB, 842x598px) Image search: [Google]
1498586747399.png
90KB, 842x598px
Lesbians shouldn't be allowed to raise boys, desu. With us, they always grow up to be self-hating beta nu-males, and the world has enough of those.
>>
>>8507010
think this might be her case
>>
File: 1498559497914.jpg (170KB, 842x856px) Image search: [Google]
1498559497914.jpg
170KB, 842x856px
>tfw no AGI gf
>>
File: IMG_0196.jpg (255KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0196.jpg
255KB, 720x960px
Pic related is my beloved pussy. She turned 4 last month but is still as small and fragile as ever.

Two of my qtest stories involving her:
>cat loves to play outside
>start letting her out in the evening, when I return home
>she meets and makes friends with other cats
>one day, my cat is particularly sleepy, takes a nap on a chair underneath my windo
>hear meowing from outside
>one of her cat friends actually came to my place wondering where she is, since she wasn't out that night

And another one:
>taking trip to another city
>pack a few items into my suitcase
>cat has realized by now that whenever I pack my suitcase, I'll be gone for a while
>she starts sleeping in it
>tell her she has to get out since I have to leave soon
>actually gets out at some point
>get ready quickly, just about to grab the suitcase and leave
>cat claws at it trying not to let go, in order to not let me go

>>8503603
>What has everyone bought in the Steam sale so far?
Only bought Transistor so far. Currently trying to talk myself out of getting Mahjong Pretty Girls.

Also my crush plays a lot of Stardew Valley, and I'm still hoping it'll receive a multiplayer some time soon so I can have a pretext to have her spend more time with me.
>>
I had sex with a camgirl friend of mine for 200 dollars.

She needed a girl to have sex with and I needed 200 dollars.

I spent most of the hour and 30 minutes eating her out and hiding as much of myself off camera.
>>
File: 1497351334869.jpg (217KB, 1115x1467px) Image search: [Google]
1497351334869.jpg
217KB, 1115x1467px
>>8507191
>she starts sleeping in it
>cat claws at it trying not to let go, in order to not let me go
CUTE
U
T
E
>>
>>8507140
Unironically this.
>>
>>8507213
link
>>
File: 1494934038008.jpg (436KB, 1538x2048px) Image search: [Google]
1494934038008.jpg
436KB, 1538x2048px
Bumping with Olga.
>>
File: 1498576612907.png (265KB, 418x315px) Image search: [Google]
1498576612907.png
265KB, 418x315px
>>8506862
Did you watch the OVA yet? I will be Rin and you will be my Kou and I will hold your hand and take care of your cold.
>>
>>8507191
Cute, one of my cats does that too sometimes to my laptop bag when I get ready to go to work.
She's secretly a momma's girl. When I go cook in the kitchen, she'll meow pitifully from the bedroom which she stops the moment I'm within earshot and then acts like she hasn't noticed I left. I only know because my friend on Skype told me.
My other cat thinks she's a dog. She'll constantly fetch her toys, bring it to me and fetch when I throw them. I didn't teach her to do it, she was always like that. She likes to sprawl on her back inelegantly with her legs spread wide to get a tummy rub. Weirdo cat.
>>
Why is the thread so slow today?
>>
>>8507548
People are working. I'm sleep-deprived and looking with depression towards all the medical classes I'll need to take to receive my CMA and then move on to bigger things. So basically too fatigued/low to shitpost atm.
>>
>>8504280
Gib rat review pls

I have a small apartment so currently I'd only be able to adopt small animals. I was thinking of either a hamster or a rat. Had also considered a snake, since I'd be able to leave it alone for a longer time.
>>
File: 1498437702059.jpg (60KB, 612x472px) Image search: [Google]
1498437702059.jpg
60KB, 612x472px
>>8507548
clg is filled with normies that are probably fugging or having a cute date with their gf.
>>
>>8507629
Would it make you feel better or worse if that was actually true, anon?
>>
>>8507639
Both, I guess. Happy for those anons. Feels bad for me.
>>
>>8507548
I was busy watching a bald eagle swim to shore; those Americans are getting desperate.
>>
>>8507639
Not that girl, but fuck normies.
>>
>>8507548
I was at work, sorry anon :*
>>
File: 1498450968642.jpg (76KB, 937x1171px) Image search: [Google]
1498450968642.jpg
76KB, 937x1171px
>>8507629
protip: it is filled with agp mtfs who like to larp as cis les to see if they can fool people into thinking they are actually female.

no actual cis lesbian would come within 200 km of 4chan.
>>
>>8507681
Well I'm trying to but it's not easy okay
>>
>>8503603
>What has everyone bought in the Steam sale so far?
I bought Papers, Please and Fallout: New Vegas because I never got arount to playing it and needed something to play until I go back to uni.
Anyone got any game suggestions that are on sale on Steam?
>>
>>8507682
How was work today, anon?
>>
>>8507709
*around
>>
>>8507652
How about a compromise, I'm hanging out with my gf but there is no dating or fugging to be had. We're kinda tired and I'm just waiting for her to finish her work. Looks like shrimp pasta leftover tonight.
So basically, an average weekday night for a lesbian couple.
>>
>>8507709
>Anyone got any game suggestions that are on sale on Steam?
Black Desert online
Hotline Miami
Shadow of Mordor
Darkest Dungeon
Hollow Knight
Ori and the Blind Forest
>>
>>8507734
any genre u looking for in particular?
>>
>>8507717
Still sounds better than playing vidyas alone all night. ;_;
>>
>>8507734
Forgot Shadow of Mordor came out and never actually played it, thanks anon
>>
>>8507764
True, but I did that a lot too for many years so it can happen someday for you too. Gotta leave the house though.
>>
Last night I had my recurring dream about being lost in the forest and being chased by naked girls on terror birds.
>>
>>8507340
Nah, I didn't make it past the first episode or two, even when I tried while drunk. Tender nursing would have sounded good back in February, I was sick for the whole month and I'm still intensely salty that I missed out on flipflaps keyframes because of it.
>>
File: feelizabeth.png (150KB, 597x512px) Image search: [Google]
feelizabeth.png
150KB, 597x512px
who here /straight but loves eating pussy/?
>>
File: 1498441085273.jpg (81KB, 1176x799px) Image search: [Google]
1498441085273.jpg
81KB, 1176x799px
>>8507813
Have you tried the manga? I still like it better than the anime, though not many things change since it was a very close adaptation.

>Tender nursing would have sounded good back in February, I was sick for the whole month
Kinda makes me want to hug you. Are you fluffy?
>>
>>8507907
>>>/gif/10812035
>>
>>8507953
Why you do dis
>>
>tfw no big haired assassin gf with razor fingers unleashing an army of Arab raiders on me in Jordan before stuffing me in the trunk of a Mercedes
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AeFC-rfQkVk
>>
Advice plz. I got this girls number and I plan on inviting her to drinks with some friends, but I don't know what I want. I have no sex drive due to Zoloft. I don't know.... can we just cuddle? Is that too weird? I'm a virgin and have never dated. I'm like a dog chasing cars. Now that I've got one, I don't know what to do!
>>
>>8507912
I read the first volume ages ago and didn't mind it but didn't like it enough to buy more or bother pirating. I guess I could read the translations now, since I assume they're past that.

Fluffy? I don't know? I'm definitely not much of a cuddler but telling people that always seems to have the opposite effect.
>>
File: 1498100045185.jpg (498KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1498100045185.jpg
498KB, 1000x1000px
>>8508324
>telling people that always seems to have the opposite effect
Of course, it makes you seem like a tsundere. I really really want to hug you now so you get bothered.

I would post a cuddly NanoFate pic I have in mind but my main computer is out of service so I will just post more witches.
>tfw no nerd croix gf
>>
>>8508317
Then just treat it like any other social occasion. If she makes the first move, then so be it.
>>
>>8508317
Why do you want to jump to sex/cuddling on your first date? Just meet up and talk. Enjoy each other's company before taking her to bed. There is no need to rush things.
>>
>>8508350
And so it goes.

>my main computer is out of service
What's wrong with it?

Haven't finished LWA yet, everyone has been too busy.
>>
File: 1497996955204.jpg (114KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
1497996955204.jpg
114KB, 1000x800px
>>8508426
>What's wrong with it?
It's a long story, but in summary it's one of those big-ass gayming laptops and I decided to stop using its current charger because I have no tools to solder it again and it's bothersome to tape the cables together so I can't use it until the new charger arrives in more or less a month. I tried to buy a power adapter locally but that thing needs 11.8A, it's fucking massive and no one here sells something like that so I had to order online.

>Haven't finished LWA yet, everyone has been too busy.
Work? I still have to watch the last episode. I slacked off playing the Symohogay mobage that came out yesterday and before that playing some other 2D game trying to make my childhood's autistic accomplishments true.
>>
>>8508469
>11.8A
Wew. I haven't had a laptop that thirsty in ages.

Work for them, travel for me. Someday I'll watch the rest of symphogay. Someday.

>some other 2D game trying to make my childhood's autistic accomplishments true.
What kind of mobage is that??
>>
Hello cis Les gen. I'm a transgender lesbian. I figured If just pop in this thread for a few seconds.
You know, exist here for about 35 seconds without shitposting of any kind.
Just stand here.
Doing nothing.
So how are you guys doing?
>>
>>8506708
Name fagging? Not in my Cis Lesgen!
>>
>>8508584
its a tran, its done it in other front page threads
>>
File: 1498130529998.jpg (291KB, 1404x993px) Image search: [Google]
1498130529998.jpg
291KB, 1404x993px
>>8508536
>Wew. I haven't had a laptop that thirsty in ages.
Yeah I pretty much fell for the meme, I should have listened to /g/. Laptop is so big and heavy I might have bought a desktop.

>Work for them, travel for me
Oh right, you have friends and watch anime with them. I find watching anime with people awkward.

>Someday I'll watch the rest of symphogay. Someday.
Why did you stop? I practically watched G with my brain turned off since I marathoned it out of season but still was enjoyable. The threads are what is really worth about the series though. Also the music even if it's bad, I really like it.

>What kind of mobage is that??
It's not a mobage, it's a RTS I played when I was a kid.
https://www.gog.com/game/celtic_kings_rage_of_war
It got another name in Spanish but it's the same game. There is no micromanagement at all, you just buy units and fight other fortresses and there are only two teams: Romans and Gauls. Beside nostalgia, the other thing that keeps me hooked about it it's that while you fight your units level up. They don't gain special powers or anything, each level gives them +5 to their max health and if they are way above the level a unit they are fighting then they can do max damage but max damage itself doesn't increase with levels. Also at level 12 the units' plate armor changes to bronze color and at 18 it turns golden so it looks rad. I play Romans and buy 40 Praetorians (strongest normal unit in game), 10 healers and scout a hero and assign them to the hero and level up the hero a lot so when I recruit new units if my hero is level 50 the new units I assign get to be level 40-something automatically. So I fight against 6 other AI teamed up against me and it's fun when they arrive with 6 armies of 50 men each at my gates and I BTFO every single one of them with just my elite army of 40 men.

I loved this game so much as a kid that I even neglected a cute girl that came to play in my room just so I could keep playing it.
>>
>>8508642
So rude. I take my trip off when I do front page posting.
>>
>>8508668
I go as light as possible with laptops, since I don't really need power away from home.

>I find watching anime with people awkward.
It has to be the right shows with the right people, otherwise it's definitely awkward.

>Why did you stop?
I think I'm saving it for the day where I really feel in the mood for that kind of over-the-top shit. I have a bad habit of hoarding media -- if I put it off forever, I can still look forward to the day I do watch it, right?

Sounds interesting, but I say that as someone who has barely touched RTS games.

>I loved this game so much as a kid that I even neglected a cute girl that came to play in my room just so I could keep playing it.
Your first step down the path of the wizard.
>>
>>8507711
good, I'm doing transcription and I'm actually kinda enjoying doing it. thanks for asking anon.
>>
File: 1497998030719.png (131KB, 689x931px) Image search: [Google]
1497998030719.png
131KB, 689x931px
>>8509282
Where did you stop watching Symphogear? First season? G?

It's not that interesting, it gets old really fast but obviously nostalgia goggles are more powerful. Pretty sure any hardcore RTS player would hate it.

>Your first step down the path of the wizard.
Yeah. Thinking about it in retrospect that was pretty fucked up and it was a sign that something was wrong with me. I also was really fucking autistic about other things as a child, it's pretty shameful to think about them now. God. I should have been euthanized.
>>
File: what the fuck am i reading.png (135KB, 361x256px) Image search: [Google]
what the fuck am i reading.png
135KB, 361x256px
>cis lesbian

...okay I'm legitimately confused by the terms here- isn't that an oxymoron?
Isn't that just "straight gay"?
>>
File: 1498451849242.jpg (59KB, 680x510px) Image search: [Google]
1498451849242.jpg
59KB, 680x510px
>8509498
>>
>>8509498
Cis just means "not trans".
>>
>tfw no Asian gf
>>
>>8509398
G. I started it as part of a groupwatch, and when that fell apart I decided to save it for a rainy day.

Kids are just weird and most people did a few cringey things when they were young (including the well-adjusted people I know). I used to think like that until I got older and stopped caring about being a proper human being.
>>
>>8509498
> inside the brain of the ppl who complain about the word "cis"
>>
>>8509559
Ah
>>
I have bought tickets to London for me and my gf's
>basic tourist bitches incoming
>>
Should I date my imaginary friend
>>
>>8509653
L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N
>>
>>8509688
We don't plan to meet people form here in London, no matter how fun it could be.
>>
>>8509666
I don't know anon, wouldn't it be beyond awkward if you ever broke up? What makes you ask?
>>
>>8509653
What is there to do in London?
>>
>>8509666
Did she ask you?
>>
I fucked up applying sunscreen on my nose and now I have a bright red upsidown exclamation mark running from bridge to tip.
>>
>>8509727
>wouldn't it be beyond awkward if you ever broke up?
Well she's always with me so yes, it would be a whole new spectrum of awkward.

>>8509778
Yes
>>
>>8509929
Oh my. How do you feel about her asking? How would you two date exactly?
>>
>>8509952
>How do you feel about her asking?
I don't really know what to feel.

>How would you two date exactly?
I'm not sure. Kind of do the same things we normally do, just in a relationship I guess.
>>
>>8510033
Never being able to comfortably touch the person you're dating sounds rough to me.
>>
>>8509666
>>8510033
>>8510083
Yule-anon, I'm going to give you a serious answer because I like you. I think that's honestly one of the most unhealthy and isolating things you could possibly do to yourself.
>>
i want to get your opinion on something here.

i am a guy but i seem to have this weird ability to attract lesbians. for as long as i remember i have been attracted to lesbian-looking women. i am not talking about your typical bulldyke but fairly feminine girls. the "look" is hard to describe but you know those hipster types that dye their hair black, wear henley shirts and doc martens while still looking feminine? the ones that go to art school, play in a band and have a collection of weird books and likes cats more than they like dogs. they seem to be a specific strain of lesbians. this attraction seems to go both ways. i have dated 3 of these lesbians to date, including my current gf.

the weirder thing is i am not feminine at all. i work out to highlight my masculine traits. i reek the high testosterone asshole vibe.

i don't think this is a case of pan or bisexual girls being attracted to an odd guy here and there. i really think there is something about me that attracts lesbians.

thoughts? similar experiences or stories?
>>
>>8510095
I know you're right, it's hard for me to think of a realistic positive end to this and there's no shortage of bad ends. I only consider it at all because I'm lonely and pathetic.
>>
>>8510117
>and likes cats more than they like dogs.
???
>>
>>8510117
I'm confused by your story, in that it sounds like you're calling them lesbians? But it's unclear if they actually identify as lesbians from your story
>>
>>8509666
Do it. You were made for each other
>>
>>8510188
yeah i am confused about it as well. they identify as lesbians who has always dated girls and i am the first boyfriend.
>>
>>8510117
Based on my own experience as someone who roughly matches the descriptions of these girls, my guess if that they were bi all along but with a preference for women. Think bi with a butch streak, but willing to be femme gf to the right guy.
>>
>>8510117
If you post a picture it would make it really easy for us to offer you our thoughts on this weird phenomenon.
>>
>>8510213
There's men who say they're gay but will sometimes sleep with women and men who say they're straight but will fuck an occasional guy. There's women who say they're straight who'll occasionally hook up with girls. And this is behavior they want to do and pursue.

There are a lot of people whose behavior is bisexual but won't say they're bisexual, even though polling and studies show bisexuals outnumber gay and lesbians.

You're dating bisexuals who are saying they're lesbians. That's all. No mystery there.
>>
>>8510253
>>8510283
i always seem to have this weird attraction/bond with the said lesbian types and i have yet to figure out why these relationships keep happening. i do too believe they are bisexuals since i am a guy, but what i am wondering is how it is possible for them to discover their bisexuality with me.
>>
>>8510282
unsee.cc
/guraneti/
>>
>>8510394
Well you said you were attracted to them yourself. So maybe in some way what makes them feel like a good match for you to you makes you feel like a good match for them to them.

What do you like about them? Is there anything else unusual about your sexuality or tastes?

Where did you meet them?
>>
>>8510394
You're there, you responded. "Straight" women do the same thing with lesbians, they end up with the ones who don't mind that they're actually bi and mislabeling. But most lesbians prefer to be with other lesbians.
Most straight men would prefer straight women too. But there's always a few exceptions like you who don't care if the girl they're with ends up leaving them for a guy or a girl.
>>
>>8510441
but then whos left for the bis?!
>>
>>8510477
>whos left
Their dating pool is bigger than ours even if all they dated was other bis. They can pick off some straights, gays and trannies too who don't care they're bi.
>>
>>8510117
I'm sure this is bait but

They're not lesbians if they're dating you, they're bi. That's how it works. You don't have some magical conversion penis. If they like men (you) and women, they're bisexual. If they identify as lesbian, they probably need to look up the definition or perhaps they're simply lying to you to make you feel good about yourself.

Or are they just alternative looking girls you're calling lesbians to boost your ego?
>>
File: More-you-know-rainbow.jpg (86KB, 500x330px) Image search: [Google]
More-you-know-rainbow.jpg
86KB, 500x330px
Stats time: A lot of people's attractions and actions do not match their stated sexual orientation. NIH table for example.
>.4% of women who report sexual attraction to the opposite sex call themselves bi
>84.7% of women who are only mostly attracted to opposite sex (therefore at least somewhat attracted to women) call themselves straight, only 15% say they're bi
>Other responses which include "equally attracted," "mostly attracted to same sex," "exclusively attracted to same sex," "not sure/don't know/refuse" are a hodgepodge, but reflect more of bi status than lesbians
>Men are about same in breakout as women

tldr; If you talk to people beyond their labels to their honest actual attractions, you will find out what their real dating behavior is like. Regrettably, this also causes confusion on people recognizing those who are truthfully saying what they really are.
>>
>>8510548
Here's the table.
Source if you want it: http://i2.cdn.turner.com/cnn/2016/images/01/06/nhsr88.pdf
>>
>>8510511
>non-goldstars are bi
Pretty much what I'd expect from these threads honestly.
>>
>>8510552
If you slept with a man in your past and decided it wasn't for you and never do it again, I see no reason why you can't be called a lesbian.

If you call yourself a lesbian and then sleep with men in the present then you're bi. Simple
>>
>>8510432
yeah there seems to be a magnet and i don't understand what it is. the first "lesbian" i got with confessed to me that she just felt really drawn to me and she didn't understand how seeing as how she's always only been attracted to girls. it doesn't make much sense to me but i never really probed or thought much about it since there's been a pattern recognition. i have always been drawn to that look of the said lesbian types and also i met one of them in class and the other two at galleries.
>>
>>8510441
the lesbian girl i am with now have not been with any other guy before. of the other two, the last one hadn't either, and she was in a long term relationship with a girl but i caught her at the tail ens of it and we ended up being together for almost 2 years. the other one told me she dated guys when she was younger but then realizes she was gay.

the latter part of your reply doesn't make much sense.
>>
>>8510590
>date a man
>decide it's not for me
>be a lesbian
>haven't broken up with him yet
>have sex that night before breakup
>bi again until tomorrow
>then lesbian again
>and the day after that?
>depends on if I break up with him today or sleep with him again
>>
>>8510636
You're all what in your 20s, in college or just out of it? That's super common where people either don't know what they are or are more likely to lie about it.
>>8510639 is prime example.
I frankly do not get why anyone would want to deal with that level of instability in their partner on something as important as their sexuality, but to each their own.
>>
>>8510511
it's actually not bait.

i know these girls are not exclusive lesbians since i am a guy. this isn't about winning some sexual war over lesbians or egos, but more like about wanting to hear experiences from other "lesbians" (air quotes because we are not liking nuances).
>>
>>8510658
i think i know what you mean and it coild be that tender age of self-actualization via new discoveries. i think we are saying the same thing but in varying tones. my experience so far hasn't been unstable, but i do try to mind that they are "lesbians" when they aren't used to certain things.
>>
>>8510639
>>8510590
>If you call yourself a lesbian and then sleep with men in the present then you're bi
>>
>>8510613
>galleries

They truly are the best way to acquire qt artsy gf.
>>
>>8510701
Yup, she becomes bi again every time she sleeps with him, and then she's lesbian until she does so again.
>>
>>8510711
>she alternates between being honest with herself and lying
Ftfy
>>
>>8510715
No no, you said she's lesbian if she wants to never sleep with a man again.
>>
>>8510667
Fair enough then anon. I probably over reacted - it seems like people try to delegitimise lesbians with shit like this. Just have fun then - whatever makes you all happy.

>>8510658
I imagine this has a lot to do with the confusion.
>>
>>8510720
No, I didn't. I'm a different anon calling it as I see it. People should learn to be honest and face the truth about themselves.
>>
>>8510711
Don't be a pedant. You know I don't mean "in the very exact moment she's sleeping with a man", but "in the timeframe that counts as the present".

I also didn't say "if she never wants to" but "if she never does".
>>
>>8510740
>I also didn't say "if she never wants to" but "if she never does".
Neat, Schrodinger's lesbian. We don't know if she's bi or les until she's dead!
>>
>>8510744
Reading comprehension jfc
>>
>>8510754
Your words not mind. Writing comprehension jfc.
>>
>>8504006
I took ROTC about 2 years ago. Let me tell you seeing my female cadet officers in uniform made me feel things. An absolute "I want to be that but also bang that". We have a thing called "sponsors", basically "model women"? They're beauty and grace and all that. They also have a parade where they have to be escorted by officers. Even the female officers have to escort sponsors.
I'll never forget the image of our Corps Commander (female), taking the pretty sponsor's hand, helping her on stage, and basically accompanying her the whole time. Like shit, goals right there.
Being a cadet officer has plenty of perks and honor in college but I just dont have the time to juggle duties and studying.
>>
Against all odds I have made it into med school!
>>
>>8510920
Congrats, anon! Why do you say against all odds? What obstacles did you overcome?
>>
>>8510922
There was this big ass test. I mean a really, really big test with competition against all the other applicants. I didn't excel in maths during high school but I did it!
>>
>>8510935
You worked really hard and deserved the win. What are you going to do now to celebrate?
>>
>>8510938
Nothing. Work day tomorrow. Probably I'll buy champagne for the weekend.
>tfw no gf to give me a celebration kiss
>>
>>8510929
I hope she finds out and dumps you
>>
>>8510944
Probably for the best what with how crazy med schools gets. But once you're a doctor, you'll have your pick of girls.
>>
>>8510920
Gratssss. You're in for a wild eight years.

I'm aiming to become a CMA next year as a stepping stone to becoming a PA. I'll never be a full-fledged doctor like you, but hopefully I can still do some good.
>>
>>8510976
True, but I still need a qt to support me
>>8510980
Great, anon!
>>
>>8510920
Congratulations! The hard stuff is going to be starting soon, but for now have a drink and be proud of yourself :)

>>8510776
That's pretty awesome. I don't really have any stories like that but when I was in basic, there was this one girl in my platoon who had me crushing like I was 14 again. Short hair, tomboy as fuck, real cute face, worked harder than almost any of the other recruits. I was going to make a move on her when we finished, but I found out she was a hardcore Christian so I decided not make things awkward by outing myself. I'm not in the army any more, for pretty much the same reasons as you, so I don't get to see her. Just pics on Facebook now and then, which makes me sad.
>>
Last night my mom got drunk and kissed me. Please kill me.
>>
File: 1469743472585.jpg (37KB, 357x293px) Image search: [Google]
1469743472585.jpg
37KB, 357x293px
>>8511181
what, with tongue?
that's both creepy and hot af
>>
>>8511095
>The hard stuff is going to be starting soon
lolno you're cis female there is no hard stuff
>>
File: kael link.png (30KB, 679x692px) Image search: [Google]
kael link.png
30KB, 679x692px
>>8509498
>he thinks cis is synonymous with straight
>>
>>8511095
Thank you anony! I shall cherish this Summer and complain when the real job starts.
>>
>>8511277
>watermark
only if I were really drunk
>>
>>8511277
I'd sooner a tranner, as long as he was pretty and caucasian.
>>
>>8511277
No. /pol/ pls go.
>>
>woke up early
>nothing to do
What do, lesgen?

t. hikki/NEET
>>
>>8511277
Yes, she's really cute. Is this the piano-paying hapa that I've seen on this site for years?
>>
>>8511307
Yeah. Would you really kiss those cum-stained lips though? I would find it kind of disgusting.
>>
>>8511277
>spermsuckers.com
No, I have standards.
>>
>>8511302
Play vidya and shitpost with the rest of us.
>>
>>8511181
Kiss her back!

Anyone else think incest is only messed up when there's reproduction or underage involved?
>>
>>8511311
>Would you really kiss those cum-stained lips though?
Well, sure, but she's way out of my league. I'd live with it.
>>
I spent like a month or a little longer back home with my parents but apparently people here at school thought I was dead.

No one seems to know how it got started but all these girls who have never really talked to me before are giving me hugs and stuff.

Is someone going to have sex with me?
>>
>>8511324
Can't play vidya. Guess I'll just watch anime and shitpost. While I wait for the Summer shows to start I'm trying to finish this 24 episode series but even though it's interesting so far I don't think I have the attention span. I wish I wouldn't half-ass so many shows but I can't concentrate enough to marathon something.

>>8511335
>he's way out of my league
What? That thing is a 3/10 cocksucker slut, she's surely not out of the league of anyone.
>>
>>8511364
>3/10
Come on. She's atleast 8/10.
>>
>>8511277
Eww no.
>>
>>8511386
Damn I have a really bad case of yellow fever but I can't see her as anything more than a 3/10.
>>
>>8511386
No she's not. The fuck, she looks like a 6.5 if you didn't know she was a facial abuse whore, but once you do she's a 2.
>>
>>8511401
>>8511399
>thin, young, good skin, nice teeth, average height, nice breasts/hair, symmetrical, fine face
>3/10 or 6.5/10
She's clearly a top-tier qtpie.
>>
>>8511364
Which series?
>>8511386
No, she's really not. She's average and obviously just partially Asian at most.
>>
>>8511411
she's got that white girl horse face and her face is red.
>>
>>8511277
Half-white half-Asian features.
Skinny.
Cute face.
Long hair.
Dressed somewhat modestly.

8/10.

>spermsuckers.com
Like I said, 0/10
>>
>>8511450
That's not modest at all. Her face is okay, and having long hair is normal. So is being thin.
You must be around some ugly bitches.
>>
File: mpv-shot0004.jpg (46KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
mpv-shot0004.jpg
46KB, 720x540px
>>8511420
>Which series?
Kurau. Kinda reminds me of Binbou Shimai Monogatari.
>>
>>8511461
>So is being thin.
Anony, in America and regarding women, the majority of any age demographic is obese. Any thin teen girl that's not disfigured or otherwise very unfortunate is going to be far above the average, 7/10.
>>
>>8511461
Most lesbians, including the ones in this thread, are ugly bitches. I will include you in that statement until proven otherwise.
>>
File: mpv-shot0001.jpg (106KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
mpv-shot0001.jpg
106KB, 1280x720px
>>8511502
Jesus fuck how do you murrifats manage?
>>
>>8511486
d/a, but wow that is a blast from the past. I never did finish it myself.
>>
>>8511502
>tfw my gf and I must be 10/10 by those standards
Kek.
>>
>>8511544
>bragging about how good you look
post pics
>>
>>8511539
It was buried deep in my backlog but a post in /u/ reminded me of it so I'm trying to finish it, though I don't know if I will be able to. I'm barely in episode 6.
>>
>>8511564
Not bragging, amused by your very low standards. It's not hard beating your thin and not hideous 7/10 standard.
>posting photos with men, trannies and thirsty virgins to steal and repost forever
Nope, not that stupid.
>>
>>8511570
I recall barely anything about what I watched of it, I think it must have been overshadowed by all the more memorable things that aired that year (it was a good year).
>>
16 hours until i can print off my boarding passes because on friday its back to America bitches. my gf has had this pussy eating 6 months coming, i'm gonna be stinking after 24 hours of sweaty traveling and shes getting pulled into the shower with me. we've not had sex in 6 months beyond skype bluetooth vibe seshs i'm pent up as fuack yo, shes getting it, 4 fingers of it, jaysus
>>
I just spent like 4 hours reading old instant messenger logs from when I had friends.

I'm pretty sad right now.
>>
>>8511642
Yeah, it really was.
>>
>>8511655
Oh boy do I ever know that feeling, I'm so sorry anon. What happened to those friendships?
>>
>>8511655
if msn messenger was still a thing...
>>
>>8511665
They moved or got real lives or in the case of the e-friends just stopped logging on.

>>8511668
I still log into my AIM everyday.

My Yahoo stopped working a couple years ago.
>>
>tfw no Hispanic slut gf
>>
>>8511679
I used to have a Hispanic girlfriend who used filthy Spanish to seduce me.
>>
>>8511752
>tfw not a Spanish conquistador
>I will never rape native girls
>no native qt as a forced wife with Stockholm syndrome
>>
>>8511664
KnM, Marimite, Nanoha, Mai-HiME, BakuTen, Diebuster, Shinobuden, Re: Cutie Honey, original Pretty Cure, such good times.
>>
File: 1496257123260.jpg (74KB, 780x750px) Image search: [Google]
1496257123260.jpg
74KB, 780x750px
Posting my OTP
>>
>>8511673
>They moved or got real lives
Suffering.
>>
Where can I find a nice suit? I'm going to a wedding soon and I'm a size 2 Petite... feels like NOWHERE stocks that size! I have less curves the spongebob goddamn squarepants please help
>>
>>8511790
I forgot ROD the TV and Jubei-chan 2, they were pretty great too.
>>
>>8511829
Try a rental tux place. There are plenty of teen boys that have to wear formal wear to weddings so they'll likely have some in stock.
>>
I went to pride stuff last year and I met this really hot model chick. We had sex off and on all week and she tattooed her initials on my butt.
>>
"Anon, we had a deal. Give me your lunch money and you wont get hurt. You remember what happened yesterday, don't you?"
>>
>>8511847
Example:
https://tuxedo.menswearhouse.com/kids-tuxedos
>>
File: 1420030413835.jpg (30KB, 255x253px) Image search: [Google]
1420030413835.jpg
30KB, 255x253px
>>8511796
>tfw always wanted to be a skinny cute dapperdyke but will always be chapstick basic bitch
>tfw attempted it three years ago and looked like a Victorian gayboy with consumption
>>
>>8511869
>tfw tailor made tuxedo
Having rich parents does have some perks
>>
Anon, you're a loser but at least you're my loser and I love you <3
>>
>>8511887
My friends un-ironically say things like that about me all the time.

Feels bad but then kinda good but then bad again.
>>
>>8511869
I always wanted to be tall and lanky at least, but even when I'm cute and fit I'm can't help being short and stocky. It's like a jack russel terrier wearing a suit.
>>
Wear cat ears and i'll be your gf
>>
>>8511887
>>8511897
My friends just say "oh my god, what the fuck anon" but I know that's what they really mean.
>>
>>8511912
"really Maddison? how old are you?" with either disgust, disappointment and occasionally slight amusement.
>>
>>8511926
Usually it's mixed disgust and guffawing. "I can't believe I'm laughing at this little shit".
>>
>>8511912
>>8511926
>>8511961
>tfw used to be the alpha bitch
>made fun of neet's and autists to bolster my position
>secretly in love with an artsy girl
>>
File: 002-17-the-point-blank-selfie.jpg (28KB, 720x450px) Image search: [Google]
002-17-the-point-blank-selfie.jpg
28KB, 720x450px
>>8511961
"you're wearing THAT"

"you know this place is suppose to be dressy RIGHT"

"didn't you wear that yesterday"
>>
>>8512012
Nah I wouldn't put up with that, that's just bitching and it gets old. If I wear something truly atrocious I better get a "jesus christ what the fuck are you wearing??? I can't take you anywhere" and some genuine laughter, else I'm disappointed.
>>
>>8512028
I do need their help sometimes when it comes to the way I dress.

I also really need them to tell me sometimes when I'm wearing something inappropriate for a place we're going.

It's unpleasant when you're sitting in jeans and saddles in a place where everyone else has dresses and suits.

I'm a super small town person so I never had to be fancy.
>>
>>8512066
Y'all don't chat about it beforehand?
>>
>>8512105
Well, yeah but they used to say things like "oh it's like dress casual" which I thought meant dress in casual clothes and to me sandals are casual.

Since then though I make them pick clothes out for me.
>>
>>8511986
How to crop artsy girl?
>>
>>8503534
Being actually sexy.
>>
How are you sexy ass lesbians doing tonight
>>
I need a gf. I'm average height, average weight. 22 y/o with asian genes. Virgin switch. All I want is a girl not fat, older, and preferably goldstar. What are my chances?
>>
File: descarga.jpg (5KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
descarga.jpg
5KB, 300x168px
This is a daily reminder for all of you ladies: women still in the closet, repressed and willing to make their dirty little secret out of you are not worth your efforts. Im due time you all will get a wonderful gf~

PS: Hi there, closeted trash.
>>
>>8512197
I bought a qt dress earlier and saw a super hot half-Asian on the train.
I'm about to play some vidya, will probably spend two hours on that and then prepare dinner. How about you, Anon?
>>
File: mixed.jpg (74KB, 1080x1349px) Image search: [Google]
mixed.jpg
74KB, 1080x1349px
>tfw no mixed gf
>>
>>8504502
I live in Paris and I have been harassed by shitskins MALES only. Que je suis malheureuse !
>>
>>8511679
I'm right here, anon
>>
>>8512255
bitch
>>
>>8512254
Maybe you should try moving to the Paris of the New Game universe.
>>
>>8511752
Things like...

>Mírate, estás toda mojada
>Te gusta bien duro, ¿eh?
>Voy a follarte hasta que no puedas andar

POETRY
>>
File: mpv-shot0031.jpg (225KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
mpv-shot0031.jpg
225KB, 1920x1080px
>>8512272
STOP.
>>
>>8512272
She'd say things like

>usted asno gordo usted necesita un pañal
and
>tu madre me habla mientras duermes

I don't know what they meant but it was always sexy af.
>>
>>8512297
>>usted asno gordo usted necesita un pañal
>and
>>tu madre me habla mientras duermes
What the fuck is this? Nigga you're killiong me ahahahaha those are plain insults not dirty talk LMAO it sounds like your gf hated you KEK.
>>
>>8512297
>>8512307
Dunno mate, those words made OP wet, and they make me wet too.
>>
>>8512307
Have you ever tried to transcribe something in a language you don't understand? It doesn't turn out like that. That post is clearly a joke.
>>
>>8512317
Being called a fat donkey who needs a diaper makes you wet? Alright.
>>
>>8512307
No they are not.

She'd say

>necesito caca, pero voy a esperar hasta que duermas y caca en tu ropa

which means something to the effect of "I want to finger you until you sing"

It's pretty hot.
>>
File: 1491521012558.jpg (46KB, 512x687px) Image search: [Google]
1491521012558.jpg
46KB, 512x687px
>>8512332
Oh you rused me the first time, but now I know you know exactly what you're typing.
>>
>>8512349
Please don't be mad, it was only a jest.
>>
File: indian.jpg (136KB, 600x750px) Image search: [Google]
indian.jpg
136KB, 600x750px
>tfw no Indian gf
>>
Doing this early so I can eat my meal in peace:
>>8512472
>>8512472
>>8512472
>>
>>8512320
Oh hush! You're just jealous you don't have a vagina to get wet!
Thread posts: 370
Thread images: 51

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.