[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cis LesGen

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 356
Thread images: 74

Cis Lesbian General (/clg/): Work Edition

It's the start of the work week. What do you do for a salary or what would you do if you could?

If you're a student, what's your major and preferred occupation?

Hide, report, ignore bait.
Filter list: http://pastebin.com/hmZKdbmE
Discord: http://pastebin.com/P644WESi
Parlez-vous français? https://discord.gg/3Ry8yaE

Last thread:
>/clg/ likes Mediterranean, vegetarian, Japanese, Chinese, Korean, Indian, SE Asian,
>Crocodile t-shirt
>Anons are losing weight
>The Handmaiden movie is nothing like the book
>"my period just started and now I'm too paranoid"
>Cheating on CLG with TLC
>Cat dies from gf's creepy stalking (RIP kittah)
>Stock up on your bottled water before water wars is a thing
>"My chihuahua is a spunky little beast."
>The rest...just another average day on /clg/.

Previously on /clg/ >>8456887
>>
File: peeps.jpg (92KB, 800x212px) Image search: [Google]
peeps.jpg
92KB, 800x212px
>>
File: IMG_3271.jpg (82KB, 729x1048px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3271.jpg
82KB, 729x1048px
Goddamn it the thread ended when I posted again

Please recommend me some of your favorite lesbian themed movies of all time, I've already seen Carol and the handmaiden
Also, has anyone here seen the Korean movie "A girl at my door"? Doona Bae is in it
>>8462325
>>8462334
thx
>>
>>8462354
Harry Potter.
>>
>tfw no middle eastern gf
>>
>>8462336
>What do you do for a salary
Things that should have been automated years ago, and probably will be at some point in the future.
>>
Anyone live in Seattle? How are the lesbos here?
>>
>>8462336
How do I prepare for the water wars, clg?
>>
>>8462385
No, but I like your city. It has buses and stuff.
>>
>>8462386
What water wars?
>>
>tfw no water wars
>not commanding a submarine
>not sinking ships and commanding crew of qt grills
>no molesting crew members for fun and personal pleasure
Why live?
>>
>>8462354
Besides what others have mentioned:
Bound
The Incredibly True Adventure of 2 Girls in Love
Saving Face
Heavenly Creatures
High Art
My Mother Likes Women
Loving Annabelle
Pride
Imagine Me & You
>>
>>8462354
Yes I've seen "A Girl At My Door", it's pretty good.
>>
>>8462466
nice list anon, thanks
>>
>>8462386
Stock pile gfs just in case
>>
>spoke to a girl on omegle for like 3 hours
>she's not using a cam but her voice and laugh are so cute
>add on skype

>she's fat and Muslim

Kinda ruined it for me just a bit and I feel a little bad for thinking about it like that
>>
>>8462535
Be honest with her and make it clear that while you like her as a person and like being friends, you're not attracted to her. Just tell her she's not your type, you needn't elaborate beyond that.
>>
>>8462535
So what? Do you have to be sexually interested in every girl you meet or something? Do you even have friends?
>>
File: babytears.jpg (14KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
babytears.jpg
14KB, 480x360px
>>8462336
I teach Pre-K, but am currently trying to career switch to Urban Planning or Research.

>tfw you're working a shitty, poorly planned summer camp and you don't want to go in today but you desperately need the money

>>8461266
You have A+ tier in taste. I love GSDs and other big dogs. Small dogs can be bretty great too.

(Also I live in the southeast US! Small world.)
>>
Neat thread.

Actually I recently got fired and my former manager has been calling me from work and from her at home land line to demand backups for several files I worked on while I was there because they lost.

I've ignored her so far because unless it's like a law or something I don't plan on helping her out with this.
>>
>>8462589
Have fun at work! I'm on vacation this entire week. Be jelly.
>You have A+ tier in taste.
Thanks. My puppers are good doggos.
>>
>>8462611
>I'm on vacation this entire week

I am jelly. The kids at this camp are cute, but we're way under staffed and the director is cutting corners. I hope I get an offer at my other job soon.

Are you somewhere cool? I like going to the panhandle of Florida, myself.
>>
File: 1442237046050.png (87KB, 297x198px) Image search: [Google]
1442237046050.png
87KB, 297x198px
>what would you do if you could?
I would like to sit on my ass all day and make lots of money without any effort.
But instead I have to work those 12 hour night shifts. Ugh. I'm only making about $60k a year doing something I kind of like. I need more money if I'm ever going to finish paying off my student loans.
>>
>>8462336
>What do you do for a salary
Graphic design.

>or what would you do if you could?
Doctor/surgeon. I want to help people. My problem is that I was in and out of hospitals growing up because I had/have a heart condition, and that instilled a rather thorough phobia of all things medical. The irony being that my dad is a doctor (the HEAD doctor), and my mom and sister are nurses. Considering going back to school to become a PA since it's probably too late to become a doc.
>>
>>8462677
How old are you? Unless you're 70 it probably is not too late to change your career.
>>
>>8462608
What did you get fired for?
>>
>>8462684
Late 20s. I don't think I have it in me to do eight years of schooling. I'm not intelligent enough and I certainly don't have the money.

Meanwhile, there is a PA track at a local university financed by the very hospital my dad works for, and as long as I enter into a contract with the hospital to work for them when my studies are completed, they'll pay for half of it. That's certainly a big incentive. I don't mind being married to the hospital afterward because then I'll get to have lunch with my father and call him "doctor" in public lol.

My main concerns are revolve around my lack of belief in my own abilities and that I have no idea what career path I'd choose post-schooling. Orthopedics, pediatrics, cardiology, etc.
>>
>>8462702
>Late 20s
Yeah you can definitely go for anything you want.

>My main concerns are revolve around my lack of belief in my own abilities and that I have no idea what career path I'd choose post-schooling.
Work on your confidence, and during your schooling you'll definitely have time to think about where you want to go afterwards. Also a saying for you: "what one woman can do, any woman can do".
>>
>>8462689
My boss called me to come to work on Sunday but I was drunk and told her no, so I went in Monday and she fired me while I was on lunch break.
>>
>>8462646
My job has a cool schedule where I work 7 days full time, follow by 7 days off with pay (half of what I make full time). So, every other week for me is vacation. Most of the time on my weeks off, I'll be on call so I can get extra hours in. However, this week, I just want to chill at home.
I have no idea how you do it to work with kids. I used to babysit when I was a teenager and the kids I cared for would drive me crazy.
>>
>>8462717
Yeah she definitely deserves no help with her files.
>>
>>8462717
That's fucking terrible. I hope you can get good references from co-workers. Especially ones who can confirm what a giant bitch your boss is.
>>
>>8462731
Well of course she doesn't deserve it but I just wonder if there would be like a legal reason I would have to give it to her.

>>8462746
Yeah it sucks but I've got a couple interviews this week and my former nice boss is a manager person at the second place and hopefully will remember me fondly.
>>
>>8462608
Depends on what kind of files we're talking about, here. Medical files? Pie charts and graphs of sales on the latest dinglehopper? What?

Short and relevant story: I worked for a small event production company as a graphic designer right out of school, and the guy basically paid me and a friend of mine to put together this big presentation for a clothing manufacturer doing a show in Las Vegas. We're talking a catalog, flyers and handouts, a website; the works. We completed it, and just as soon as our project was finished the boss fired both of us flew out west, taking all the credit for our work. Well it turns out my friend left a rather disorganized file structure, and so the ex-boss ended up calling him a week and a half into the event basically begging him to help find some of the files we made. My friend told our ex-boss to fuck off and that he hoped he never found the files, then hung up on him. Nothing legal ever happened to us, but I like to think that little million-dollar event was thrown into chaos as a consequence.
>>
>>8462771
>but I just wonder if there would be like a legal reason I would have to give it to her.
You could always make the excuse that it's all there but managing to navigate it is a part of your job and not something you can just do for free when you no longer have that job. Essentially, that you're being asked to do work for nothing, which is true.
>>
File: 8789789.jpg (11KB, 206x243px) Image search: [Google]
8789789.jpg
11KB, 206x243px
Good morning clg
>>
>>8462715
>Yeah you can definitely go for anything you want.
I appreciate the sentiment, I just don't believe it myself. I let the phobia get the better of me when I could have been a doctor already if I hadn't.

>Also a saying for you: "what one woman can do, any woman can do".
Thank you. I'm going to give it a shot. I plan on scheduling an appointment with a counselor at the local university and seeing which prereqs I have completed for the program. Whatever I lack I'll knock out in quick order so that hopefully by winter of next year I can enter into the PA program proper. I'll need to have a date with the hospital director and make sure I qualify for the financial assistance, but even if I end up paying out of pocket I don't think I'll be set too far back. It's not John Hopkins or anything.
>>
>>8462826
Good morning, anony.
What are your plans for the day?
>>
File: IMG_0783.png (167KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0783.png
167KB, 640x1136px
>>8462771
Check your employment docs. Though many employers won't go out of their way to pay lawyers to enforce legal contracts unless it's important. Routine office docs is usually not worth it to them.
>>
>>8462535
>muslim
>lesbian
How is this possible? Why would she want to worship that homophobic cuckass deity? Unless it's, like, family pressure and she just plays along.
>>
>>8462940
It's statistically inevitable there's going to be gay Muslims. Are they devout? Probably not because their faith demands that they be killed—and they regularly are. Most are going to be closet atheists that just can't admit it because, again, they'll be killed. It astounds me how many people who ascribe to being 'liberal' will kowtow to the most provably violent religion on Earth, with or without knowing they'll be a target one day too.

Christianity had periods of going full-retard too, but by the Renaissance had begun to sort its shit. There were plenty of lesbians in aristocratic France, some of whom were huge tomboys that killed men in duels. The Church never touched them.
>>
>>8462991
Yeah, it's weird how naive most(okay it's everyone I know) of the liberals are towards Islam. Even the converts.
Also, I'm aware of Christianity's attitude too, they're just not that dangerous these days(yet?). Would totally be down to fucc some aristocrat french lesbians, that is.
>>
>>8463023
>Would totally be down to fucc some aristocrat french lesbians
Chances are, it'd be -they- who did the fuckin.

Read up on Julie d'Aubigny. She was so thirsty she literally broke into a convent, staged a death using a dead nun's body, lit the place on fire, and then kidnapped/absconded with a girl she wanted to bang. Lesbian adventures ensued until the girl got homesick. But did that stop Julie? No ma'am. She proceeded to do a bunch of other women and killed five men in rapier duels. She was so retardedly aggressive that the French courts tried her in-abstentia as a man. On one occasion she won a 3-on-1, supposedly killing two men, because they had insulted her for wearing men's clothes and hitting on ladies at a ball. She also never concealed the fact she was a woman, despite her choice of attire.

>tfw you will never have an aggressive femme martial arts master lusting after you
>>
File: 1497871050134.jpg (89KB, 634x580px) Image search: [Google]
1497871050134.jpg
89KB, 634x580px
What are you doing today, /cis-dykegen/?
>>
>>8463080
I literally had to expand the picture to tell it wasn't a boy, butches are disgusting.
>>
>>8462354
If you like campy kinda bad movies then I highly recommend D.E.B.S.
For better quality Saving Face is good though the main lesbian plot kinda gets outshone with some of the other relationships like the mom's desu

>>8462466
I'm kinda meh on imagine me and you.
Like it's cute and it's not bad or anything but idk
>>
File: 939044932432.png (31KB, 86x183px) Image search: [Google]
939044932432.png
31KB, 86x183px
>>8462837

I'm probably gonna babysit today. I don't mind.
What about you anon?
>>
>>8462940
Are you really asking or just jumping at an opportunity to shitpost?
Christian gays repress and kill themselves over their religious bullshit too and there are plenty of young muslims who don't follow everything to the letter just like chrsitians or any religion.

Most people just follow the faith that was dominant in the community they grew up in, some are inevitably gay, not all abandon their faith even if some or a majority of the faithful try to abandon them.
>>
>>8463080
Work, studying, and then I have fencing this afternoon
>>
>>8463023
>they're just not that dangerous these days
Especially in the US there's plenty of right-wing christian-associated attacks and even more that get foiled by the fbi like that radiation plot.
More open radical christianity is also still a thing but it's more in shitholes like africa and the middle east and poorer parts of developed nations.
>>
>>8462535
>talk to a girl I met on steam every day for weeks
>turns out they like girls too
>then they tell me they're (the kind of person you're not allowed to mention in this thread)

Why does life have to fucking suck
>>
>>8463098
He's the supreme gentleman. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qz5gja7XtYE
>>
>>8463145
Maybe if he's feminine enough or it's only an LDR thing you could date him anyway?
>>
I'm not going to respond to the troll but I honestly do wish there was a place to talk about stuff like that happening because it sucks
>>
>>8463175
Sure, it's rough and sad for the people that died, but if you don't find that guy funny, even after what happened, you don't have a sense of humor.
>>
>>8463145
Even if the plumbing was right, long-distance crap does not work out. Do not waste your time. Ever.
>>
>>8463154
>he

>>8463175
Inclusive lesgen.
>>
>>8463189
I would rather talk about it in a thread where I can at least pretend it's only cis people
>>
File: 0989087767.jpg (54KB, 408x750px) Image search: [Google]
0989087767.jpg
54KB, 408x750px
>>8463147
>says he's going to shoot blonde girls
>shoots three people
>none of them are blonde

ur 2 slo, cum on, step it up!!
>>
>>8463191
Just talk about it here then and ignore any detractors and accept that most posters will ignore you. Some may reply with actual responses.

Also bigen even if you don't consider yourself bi.

Or a chaser thread, and ask if there are any other AFAB girls in your position.

Or make a thread just for the subject, addressed to cis people.
>>
>>8463067
I dated a French-Canadian girl who was a small time professional wrestler. She was a pretty accomplished amateur wrestler in school would occasionally get into fights after shows or just randomly at the bar.

Before I met her she broke some guy's wrist and wasn't allowed back into a place. Then while we were dating she knocked a guy out who blocked her pool ball from going into the pocket and who spit beer on us.

She was really fun to be around most of the time but she cheated a lot.
>>
>>8463147
wew
>>
>>8463203
>but she cheated a lot.
I read all of this and was thinking "WHY DID YOU LEAVE HER" until that final line.

There's quite a few lesbians in the HEMA circuit, but so far I've met precisely zero of them. Maybe that will change when I start doing tournaments. The guys in my club are trying to hone me into a weapon I think, someone who can clear the female pools. Maybe name recognition will net me some honeys one day ;_;
>>
>>8463203
>tfw always dreamed of being a wrestler

Why didn't I do it
>>
>>8462336
IT PM in ECM

Sometimes I think about going out and starting my own business. I read business, tech and marketing sources, keeping track of entrepreneurial opportunities that interest me. But it's very rough to do so it wil probably stay a dream. I wrecked my health working on the ground floor of a start-up once so I'm hesitant to dive into hell again. I make a good salary now and work pretty normal hours and I'm content on most days.
I also think sometimes I'd like to write a book or script but I probably won't do that until retirement.
>>
>>8463298
When will you retire?
>>
>>8463349
I got another 20 years or so left in me for a career. Depends on my gf too and how much we want out of our retirement.
>>
>>8463362
How old will you be then? I'm 18 so the whole idea of working let alone retiring is alien to me.

>and how much we want out of our retirement.
What do you mean here? Like how often you can take holidays abroad on your pension?
>>
Why do exes have to remind you they exist?

I feel like I want to fucking die now again because of her
>>
>>8463383
>pension
Quaint idea. We'll be lucky if social security is still around.
Anyway, yes travel is one of many potential discretionary expenses. Another is where we will live, how expensive a home we will be paying off, how much for the inevitable medical expenses and elderly care, how much to keep as emergency funds, insurance, how we will invest our nest egg and what returns we are estimating etc. There's many things to consider.
>>
>>8463421
Just need to toughen up, doll. People become manageable once you tell yourself you're never going to put up with their bullshit again.
>>
>>8463291
The question is why don't you do it you lazy fuck
>>
File: property of Anna of Arendelle.jpg (453KB, 1000x836px) Image search: [Google]
property of Anna of Arendelle.jpg
453KB, 1000x836px
>finally work somewhere with a fairly high concentration of the gays
>every girl has a girlfriend
I just want to go on cute dates in the park, goddamnit.
>>
>>8463481
This. Unless you're in a wheelchair, it's never too late to learn how to grapple.
>>
>>8463499
Make friends with the couples. Someone is bound to have a single friend they can introduce you to if they think you're cool.
>>
>>8462584
I can only be friends with ugly girls really. I rarely talk to cute girls though cause I make things awkward.
>>
Currently Junior Biology/Wildlife major. Summer job is habitat management internship and prawlly about to do research project involving muskrats. Goal job is habitat/population management field.
>>
>>8462336
I want to be a physician doing medical research or a pharmaceutical scientist developing drugs. I really like science and I'm majoring in biology.

Dreamt that a qt girl I know was my gf and we held hands, cuddled, made out, and all that shit. Woke up sad. Am I just that lonely the concept of me in a relationship for once feels like an impossibility?
>>
>>8462730
That's awesome! I'd honestly love to have a schedule like that. Are you in the medical field? (The whole "on call" thing made me thing that.)

Teaching is actually really fucking cool to me. Babysitting used to drive me nuts too because kids are different on their home turf and it's less structured than a school or camp environment so it's harder to reign them in when they go crazy. But teaching them is fucking great. The only thing that sucks is that it's a pretty thankless job and the pay is shit. Plus it's actually kind of hard on your body believe it or not. So I'm looking for a career change.

>>8463080
Just got home from work, I'm off at my other job today so I'm probably going to go to the gym and dick around at home after that.

>>8463481
I want to learn real bad too! Once I get paid better, I'm going to take some form of fighting/self-defense classes.
>>
File: 1497879613953.gif (2MB, 290x191px) Image search: [Google]
1497879613953.gif
2MB, 290x191px
Women BTFO by Chad. How will you ever recover?
>>
>>8463089
That's Elliot Rodger, you dense fuck.
>>
>>8463666
She had it coming, desu. Also, that's some nice acting by Chad at the end.
>>
FACT: Lesbians are the greatest race on earth.
FACT: Everything not lesbian is fecal matter
>>
>>8463613
>I rarely talk to cute girls though cause I make things awkward.
How? Why? They're just people. There's nothing awkward about simply talking to another person. They're probably going to be straight, but you might still make a friend.

>>8463670
Yeah, I think they knew that... She was making a point about butch women being gross. They are.
>>
File: butch.jpg (37KB, 460x276px) Image search: [Google]
butch.jpg
37KB, 460x276px
>>8463712
I agree, lesbians are the best!
>>
>>8463625
>muskrats
Muskrats are hella cute! I kind of miss seeing them around. I actually caught one when I was really little and wanted to keep it, thankfully my mother made me put it back.
>>
>>8463653
Lonely, yes. Impossible for you to have a relationship? Not likely. You've just gotta try, babe. No girl is going to come knocking on your door asking for you.
>>
>>8463128
Does this mean I can call you a basket-head?
>>
>>8463728
>pic
President and CEO of Hamboigahs Inc.
>>
>>8463738
Most people I know my age have been in relationships or have someone they're actively pursuing. For me it's been one sided crushes and general loneliness. Kinda hard to believe I might be happy someday with someone ;_;

>>8463748
>fat people
>>
File: tumblr_oqtkhm6EET1vvfvilo1_500.jpg (186KB, 500x655px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oqtkhm6EET1vvfvilo1_500.jpg
186KB, 500x655px
>tfw no gf
>>
File: tickle-stick.jpg (336KB, 747x1272px) Image search: [Google]
tickle-stick.jpg
336KB, 747x1272px
>>8463742
No, because I do real fencing and not dental-floss """fencing""". Pic related
>>
File: qt.jpg (111KB, 736x1104px) Image search: [Google]
qt.jpg
111KB, 736x1104px
>>8463782
>tfw no qt butch gf
>>
File: IMG_0301.jpg (36KB, 435x435px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0301.jpg
36KB, 435x435px
>talking about flirting with friends
>apparently they can tell when I'm flirting because I get snarkier than usual, but to a girl who doesn't know me, I might just come off as slightly mean
>soooo I'm just driving every girl away?
>no, you just need to find a girl that's also a sarcastic asshole, anon!
Fuck, clg, how do you flirt properly?
>>
File: 4353191201_fafc51a7e0_b.jpg (245KB, 1024x680px) Image search: [Google]
4353191201_fafc51a7e0_b.jpg
245KB, 1024x680px
>>8463788
>>
>>8463790
Ask the girl if they'd like a kiss. If they say no or act surprised, pull out a bag of Hershey's Kisses.

That's about the extent of my game
>>
>>8463804
Whenever I get down on myself for my looks, I just remember stuff like this exists.
>>
>>8463782
you can see her bra!
>>
>>8463481
I'm 24 isn't that too late
>>
>>8463819
I don't understand why some lesbians actively trying to look like men.

>>8463841
If I looked that cute, I wouldn't care.
>>
>tfw no gf
>tfw no friends
>tfw no family

Pull the fucking emergency brake, I'm getting off this ride.
>>
>>8463848
>I don't understand why some lesbians actively trying to look like men.
I think it's some biological shit. We don't like males but we still need a protector and hunter in our cave. Nature give us alternative.
>>
>>8463804
F T M
T
M
>>
File: 34439749776_578a187662_b.jpg (253KB, 1024x682px) Image search: [Google]
34439749776_578a187662_b.jpg
253KB, 1024x682px
Heeellooo, my fellow lesbians!
>>
>>8463897
Look, it's a slightly less annoying Colbert
>>
File: queer kid stuff.png (2MB, 2500x1328px) Image search: [Google]
queer kid stuff.png
2MB, 2500x1328px
>>8463897
Looks like the girl from Queer Kid Stuff.

>>8463887
Do we make fun of butches here? Is that okay?
>>
>>8463939
>queer kid
>kid
>has a tattoo
Nyet. Cyka blyat
>>
>>8463947
She's not the kid, she runs a Youtube channel making kid-friendly LGBT awareness videos aptly called Queer Kid Stuff.
>>
>>8463883
It's a consequence of increased T in the womb. A small increase = lesbian, a large increase = butch, a huge increase = trans. Lack of T does the same to males in the womb.
>>
>>8463939
Her vids are kind of creepy. I mean, she is trying to teach little children all that tubmlr shit.
>>
Is it true that butches always get a lot of pussy?
>>
>>8463956
I'm the middle girl between 2 boys. Guess that's why I'm gay ;-;

>>8463957
Yeah, but I like the thought behind it of awareness and acceptance. Better than your mom or dad teaching you to hate gays and trans people.

>>8463961
how tho
>>
>>8463939
Damn, it's so cringe. She really trying hard and everything look cute and this music but... I think nobody take it seriously and just making fun of her. Kids probably don't watching her show. Just some trolls writing hateful comments.
>>
>>8463961
I don't know how, they're gross. I really don't want some snotty fat bloatbarn waddling up to me saying a bunch of dirty shit I don't want to hear. I like women because I find the female form attractive. Shapeless proto-males are not females, as far as my brain is concerned.
>>
Look, we mostly saying here that butches sucks and gross but irl they're population like 90% and every lesbian couple that I know, or my friends know are butch x femme. What the fuck?
>>
>>8463870
Same here except the last point I guess. I really want to die though, I really just can't handle my crippling depression anymore
>>
File: fix that spaghetti.jpg (42KB, 442x249px) Image search: [Google]
fix that spaghetti.jpg
42KB, 442x249px
>>8463790
>drop shit CONSTANTLY
>trip
>do everything possible to avoid prolonged contact/conversation
>be so uncomfortable you come across as cold/uninterested

Ladies contain your orgasms.
>>
File: 5voMkHtQhxc.jpg (38KB, 578x238px) Image search: [Google]
5voMkHtQhxc.jpg
38KB, 578x238px
What do you think?
>>
>>8464002
No, they're not. They're just highly visible like the effeminate gay boys homophones post and try to make that all gay men are like. Neither are true but straight people and highly closeted gays can't ID anything except flaming stereotypes.
>>
>>8464002
No one actually cares that much about them. Just a guy who has no friends always saves pictures and reposts them here because he wants lesbians to give him attention?
>>
>>8464028
Fuck autocorrect. Homophobes*
>>
File: 1487207092104.jpg (81KB, 1200x712px) Image search: [Google]
1487207092104.jpg
81KB, 1200x712px
I have a genuine question, there any point in me continuing to lift and achieve maximum thiccness if I'm only 5'1?

All I seem to see is that short girl's are better off being slender and petite instead of strong and thicc.
A few tall gay girls that I've talked to don't seem to be too keen on a partner that's shorter than them but also like "bigger" you know?

I seem to get attention from the rare girls that are shorter than me but that isn't exactly my type.

So should I just drop my routine and start a cut and crossfit again in order to seem more slender and maybe pull off that completely femme look or should I just do what I wanna do and hope and pray some 5'8 qt pie likes the idea of being my barbell for deep squats?
>>
>>8464002
Because those are normal people, whereas everyone here has brain problems.
>>
>>8464043
Please do not stop lifting, I dream of having a muscular fit girlfriend, even if they're 5'1
>>
>>8464045
>dating with a broken version of dude
>normal people
Please
>>
>>8464024
>internalised

nope.jpg
>>
File: IMG_0432.jpg (40KB, 666x359px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0432.jpg
40KB, 666x359px
>>8464043
Getting lifted by a tiny /fit/ girl is like the dream. I'd let you do whatever you want to me.
>>
>>8464053
>writing with a broken version of grammar
>>
>>8464043
You sound perfect. I'm 5'8 and I'm into short girls.
I also like to lift. We can workout together.
What are your stats?
You can probably lift heavier than me. If you can, that would be fucking hot.
>>
>>8464024
jesus fucking christ. I don't have any words to express my feeling about this post.
Tumblr is just terrible place
>>
File: I am the fucking strong.jpg (105KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
I am the fucking strong.jpg
105KB, 800x800px
>>8464043
>5'3
>also striving to achieve maximum thiccness

Let's get stronk together
>>
File: 5d3.png (704KB, 712x474px) Image search: [Google]
5d3.png
704KB, 712x474px
>>8464043
>if I'm only 5'1
>>
File: 1489197525118.jpg (348KB, 900x1350px) Image search: [Google]
1489197525118.jpg
348KB, 900x1350px
>>8464093
>>
File: 1497470654700.jpg (42KB, 480x542px) Image search: [Google]
1497470654700.jpg
42KB, 480x542px
>>8464047
LONDON?

>>8464069
anon pls... let me lift you.

>>8464077
LONDON?
Nah for real I'm barely managing to deadlift 2pl8 and squat 1 because of my shitty knees.
I just got back on bulk and started SS again a few months ago so I gotta work everything up again.

>>8464081
LONDON?

Gonna be honest didn't think I'd get such a positive response, I guess British girls seem to be intimidated easily or something, at least the few I've talked to.
>>
>want to get /fit/
>want to be a musclefu
>don't want to leave the house
>don't want to work out at the gym and be near other people
>don't want to run outside and be seen by other people and also have my paleness ruined by the sun
>>
File: WhatThe-OhHellNo.gif (2MB, 356x200px) Image search: [Google]
WhatThe-OhHellNo.gif
2MB, 356x200px
>>8462336

> cis lesgen
> cis
> implying there are any on this board
>>
>don't want to be fit
>nothing need to do
feels good
>>
>>8464152
You forgot
>don't want to run at night and risk death

There's routines you can do completely indoors. Don't ask me about them because I'm a lazy slob, but I know they exist.
>>
>>8464152
Become home gym master race. My garage is my personal gym.
If you are a poor pleb, do calisthenics while you slowly build up your own little gym.
>>
>>8464148
>British girls
Dammit. I'm in the US.
>>
File: blue is.png (133KB, 500x209px) Image search: [Google]
blue is.png
133KB, 500x209px
>>8462354
duh
>>
>>8464152
Every time I get a musclefu GF she is hype submissive and it makes me feel strange.

My last one broke the handcuffs I fastened her to the bed with but left her arms in place because she didn't want to upset me.
>>
>>8463421
depends if you were the crazy one or not

Mine just came back after two years trying to get me back, and she's toxic af
>>
File: img_2.jpg (16KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
img_2.jpg
16KB, 400x300px
>>8464043
Keep lifting bitch, and don't call being buff and strong "thicc".
>>
>>8464174
Please show me the way to being a homemade musclefu
>>
>>8464274
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UNywBjjrw44

Sorry I couldn't find one with a woman, but this guy is pretty good.
>>
File: weights.jpg (181KB, 1600x800px) Image search: [Google]
weights.jpg
181KB, 1600x800px
>>8464174
>home gym master race
This. Best investment ever.
>>
>>8464043
Dwarf mode best mode. Keep lifting anon!
>>
>>8463847
Are you trolling? Of course it's not too late. There are many famous pro martial artists who started fighting later than that.
Like >>8463504 said, it's only too late if you're in a wheelchair.
>>
>>8464340
I'm not sure about mma. Is there an adult version of the kind of wrestling they do in high school?
>>
>>8464342
Yes, it's called wrestling.
>>
File: 7057777.jpg (66KB, 620x400px) Image search: [Google]
7057777.jpg
66KB, 620x400px
>wrestling
>>
>>8464298
Truly is.
>can safely workout in the middle of the night or whatever I feel like it
>nobody around
>TV in garage to watch while I run on my treadmill or use my stationary bike
>stereo system in garage to listen to giddy-up music while I lift
My brother and I invested equally on making our own home gym. Took about 2 yrs to make it complete. However he moved out, so now I have it all to myself.
>>
File: 20160721131747.jpg (33KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
20160721131747.jpg
33KB, 500x375px
>>8464356
Martial arts are the best.
>>
File: 147417847781.jpg (82KB, 800x960px) Image search: [Google]
147417847781.jpg
82KB, 800x960px
>>8464356
>>
>>8464347
>>8464347
>>8464356
>>8464356
>>8464363
>>8464369
Tell me how to sign up and I'll share my wrestling journey with /clg/ and make you all proud
>>
>>8464359
>working out in your underwear
>loudly listening to anything you want
>you can work out any fucking time, however the fuck you want
>you never have to step outside to work out
People who are paying for a gym instead of investing into a homegym are complete fools.
>>
>>8464369
that's hot
>>
>>8464359
>>8464385
Some people have limited living space.
>>
>>8464383
Where do you live, anony? Wrestling is super common, I'm sure you have a gym close to you, you could try one class there and see how you like it. Also you should look into Brazilian Jiu Jitsu, it's an excellent grappling martial art too.
>>
>>8462336
Colourless employee is throwing a fit again.
He had been complaining about his co-workers for the past two weeks and even asked me to call in a staff meeting. It was held on the only free day I had recently and essentially stole all my free time. We didn't even reach a conclusion.
Now he's bullying me because we're going to a convention tomorrow, and he apparently believes I'm in charge of providing food for everyone. I said if he had wanted me to bring food along, he should have said so sooner, not when the stores are closed already. His reply was that I should have been the one to tell him sooner that I won't bring food?
>>
>>8464405
I'm in Georgia

>Brazilian Jiu Jitsu
I've always looked at wrestling as more of a sport than a martial art. I'm comically ill informed though
>>
>>8464401
If that's the case, you can still invest in a set of dumbbells. Get a range from 10-50lbs. Most treadmills fold up for easy storage. Stationary bikes don't take up that much space. Buy a jump rope. Don't tell me you don't have room for a jump rope. Buy a pull-up bar that goes on my door. There are many things you can buy if you are pressed for space. Anything is better than not working out at all.
>>
>>8464385
>working out in your underwear
Sexy, what underwear?
>>
File: U6DBImn.jpg (88KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
U6DBImn.jpg
88KB, 1920x1080px
>tfw no giada de laurentiis gf
>>
Does /clg/ like headpats?
>>
>>8464405
>ey yo wan sum fuk
>I'll wrassle you for it
https://www.xtube.com/video-watch/Ultimate-Surrender-29354981
>>
>>8464483
Unless I've acknowledged the other party's dominance they just piss me off.
>>
>>8464405
Update I found a wrestling class not far from me and I can sign up online. It just says to bring athletic shoes with mouth and ear piece optional.

What should I expect the first day to be like? Should I even bother if I'm not already in good shape?
>>
>>8462336
I'm robotics/automation engineer. Usually I work in manufacturing related fields. Though now I'm getting a CS degree because manufacturing will be the next agriculture in terms of employment in the next few years. And I make about 81 grand per year with big house benefits
>>
>>8464551
Doesn't matter that you're not in good shape, the gym will be putting you back into shape.
I have never done a pure wrestling class before, I'm a boxer, but I'm guessing that it will probably kick your ass. Which is perfectly normal and to be expected for your first time (and the following classes after that).

So bring clean shoes, a bottle of water, a towel too if needed, and enjoy the ride.
>>
>>8464578
that's bad ass

how'd you get into that career?
>>
>>8464578
Going for a Master's?
>>
>>8464630
It suits me perfectly. Gf's dad helped me get my first job in the field. I performed well, they gave me a promotion with an actual salary.
>>
>>8464640
But do you have any training?
What are the prerequisites besides banging daddy's little gir?
>>
>>8464649
Same as in every job: degree and experience. Degree is just a formality because this field is changing rapidly. It helps because it does tell something about your ability to learn, but you'll have to spend shitload of time doing your homework after work.
>>8464637
Yup, for masters degree though I'm already an electric engineer.
>>
File: IMG_20170617_0000.jpg (278KB, 833x833px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170617_0000.jpg
278KB, 833x833px
Just me feeding your mothers
>>
>>8464789
The girl in your picture is really cute and I want to feed animals with her
>>
>>8464797
>girl
>>
>>8464800
Do not do this to me anon.
>>
>>8464804
Look at those manly hips, legs, arms, shoulders, shit choice in clothes, that fake looking hair...
>>
>>8464797
Dude you can't even see her face, how desperate are you?
>>
>>8464830
I'm a virgin and the answer is very
>>
>tfw no gf with hairy pussy
>>
>>8464578
>>8464640
>>8464684
>tfw worthless neet who has never had a job (at 26) and probably never will
kill me
>>
File: thumbs up.jpg (28KB, 400x249px) Image search: [Google]
thumbs up.jpg
28KB, 400x249px
>at gym
>two guys lifting in the back room with me
>they're broing it up big time
>one of them notices a huge wolf spider in the corner
>the three of us spend the better part of five minutes trying to catch it with a cup and a sheet of paper to let it out side
>achieve our goal
>high fives all around
>go back to lifting
>doing cardio later
>see them leave
>they're holding hands in the parking lot
>mfw the real gay agenda is physical fitness and spider liberation

>>8464148
Sorry I'm in Georgia!

>>8464359
I want a home gym so bad. I'm slowly building one, but I don't have space for a power rack just yet so I go to the gym for that kind of thing. For now at least.
>>
>>8464926
Why aren't you helping >>8464432 get /fit/ so she can wrassle
>>
>>8464878
Sucks to be you
>>
File: IMG_0433.png (180KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0433.png
180KB, 680x680px
>>8464212
>My last one broke the handcuffs I fastened her to the bed with but left her arms in place because she didn't want to upset me.
That's literally the hottest thing ever.
>>
>>8464926
At least it wasn't tranners.
>>
File: IpTHX.gif (110KB, 284x284px) Image search: [Google]
IpTHX.gif
110KB, 284x284px
>>8464926
seriously tho, that's adorable
>>
>>8464926
>local delinquent a good role model for kids and lets spiders outside
>>
>>8464878
I felt that way kinda too not too long ago. It's hard when you're in a shitty place.

>>8464944
Georgia's actually pretty big. I doubt she might not be even close to where I'm at. Not all of it is like the more urban areas, either. Some of it is pretty rural.

>>8464995
I just thought they were being kind of bro-y at first but looking back on it they were definitely flirting/teasing each other in the way that couples do sometimes. One day I'll have a workout bae, too!

>>8465008
Spiders are really important, though! Plus it was so big that squishing it would have probably grossed me out even more.
>>
Any graduates from the tough university of life?
>>
>>8463954
She's a pedophile. Kill her with fire.
>>
Hey ladies. Just got back from fencing. It's rainy outside, I've got my PJs on, and I'm eating Chick-fil-a while contemplating passing out on the floor.
How was your Monday?
>>
File: 1497910937978.png (610KB, 724x554px) Image search: [Google]
1497910937978.png
610KB, 724x554px
>>8462336
>tfw Brittish
>>
>>8465095
I sat at my computer all day. Then I signed up for wrestling. Then I did the first day of couch 2 5k and I feel like dying. Now I am in the process of dying while I watch videos of people making scrambled eggs.
>>
>>8465095
I find it very strange that you call it fencing.
>>
>>8465095
jealous of that rain srsly. i've sweat a lot, sat on a train with the worst scummiest family with screaming shitty kids that put me off adoption, eaten turkey shaped like dinosaurs (well good tho innit bernard matthews and everything) and sweat some more. i also apologized to my gf for being a moody bitch the last few days, i've got mega cramps and with the heat and humidity i've turned into a vile tempered swamp hag. i can't remember feeling so hideous as this. it is a mean thing.
>>
>>8465095
Wow, someone is living the life.

>tfw weather is too hot
>tfw hungry
>>
My gf broke up with me for running over her cat and for a lot of things she didn't know about.

She punched me in the mouth and said I violated her trust on every level.
>>
>>8465145
still not sure if troll...

>I violated her trust on every level.
well you kinda did
>>
>>8463737
Yeah little fluffy pies.
>>
>>8465145
I would do worse if my gf killed one of my pets.
>>
>>8465095
Rainy here too, tired from work. Watched the last episode with Ymir in SnK with my gf and ate a boring and healthy dinner.
>>8465145
Well, it could have been worse. She could have called the police and had you arrest for breaking and entering. Live and learn, anon. No more stalking.
>>
>>8465112
almost enough to make me wish i'd voted ukip.
>>
>>8465145
She should have reported you to the police and gotten a restraining order against you, consider yourself lucky. You killed her cat, you were stalking her, you secretly made a double of her key, you illegally entered her home. Fucking Christ.
>>
>>8465095
>Chick-fil-a
>>
>>8465114
Are you that wrestle-chan from earlier who was mad because they hadn't taken wrestling and wanted to? If so, congrats for finally doing it. Anything like this is always brutal in the first days/weeks. I really doubted I could learn the longsword because of how sore I was after the first day. But I demanded of myself that I keep at it, and now I'm getting pretty good. Also: strong.

>>8465121
Well, that's basically what it is. It's German longsword fencing. HEMA is just a catch-all term for a bunch of different disciplines.

>>8465133
Cold shower. Seriously. I find it's the easiest solution to cramps/feeling like garbage.

>>8465142
Make some food, silly
>>
>>8465192
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sO-msplukrw
>>
>>8465192
What? It's good. I get protein cravings and a burger is disgusting. It's also walking distance from where I live.
>>
>>8465145
She found out about the stalking and the duplicate key then?

How did you let her know you were her culprit?
>>
>>8465194
>Are you that wrestle-chan from earlier who was mad because they hadn't taken wrestling and wanted to?

Yeah. I'm actually pretty angry at myself for not realizing how easy it would be to take the first step and how much I went out of my way to not educate myself on something that mattered to me. Also I'm bothered at how easy it is for me to blindly just go with anons telling me to do things.
>>
File: e0f8bb8b-s.jpg (54KB, 600x460px) Image search: [Google]
e0f8bb8b-s.jpg
54KB, 600x460px
>>8465217
To be fair, I'm a good anon to listen to.
>>
>>8465194
>Well, that's basically what it is. It's German longsword fencing. HEMA is just a catch-all term for a bunch of different disciplines.
Sure, it's technically correct. Just strange because without any additional qualifiers most people will generally associate 'fencing' with olympic fencing.
>>
>>8465194
cold shower its like kisses from heaven thank you
>>
sup bitches
>>
>>8465145
What have we learned?
>>
>>8465095
Worked, went to the gym and now I'm also cuddled up in my PJs listening to the rain and debating what anime to watch and what to eat.

I wish I could have Chick-fil-a, but I'm allergic to peanuts.

>>8465114
Congrats, anon! I need to work on my cardio. You're the anon that's from Georgia too, right?
>>
>>8465243
Yep I'm georgia anon
>>
File: Out of the Blue ch3.5_01.png (348KB, 1408x2000px) Image search: [Google]
Out of the Blue ch3.5_01.png
348KB, 1408x2000px
>>8464926
>delinquent is a good kid
You remind me of this chick
>>
>>8465229
I'm okay with that. It makes it all the better when I break out my handmade federschwert and start doing Meyer Squares in front of them or a Leichtenhauer hip-check that can toss a full grown man like he's made of rice paper
>>
there was an orc women thread on /tg/ and its made we want to hit the gym and get huge. y'all told me to go to the gym and stop binge eating ice cream and corn chips because its unhealthy but i found my inspiration now. inhuman body goals that compliment my facial scarring and edgy undercut. my diet is now raw eggs, vitamin pills, whey powder and pussy.
>>
File: 00087.jpg (121KB, 850x1200px) Image search: [Google]
00087.jpg
121KB, 850x1200px
>>8464926
>>8465249
Good-girl delinquents are the best kind of delinquent.
>>
>>8465270
>raw eggs
Enjoy your salmonella
>>
>>8465270
I appreciate this post.
>>
>>8465276
>t. murrica
>>
File: 9667.jpg (13KB, 279x180px) Image search: [Google]
9667.jpg
13KB, 279x180px
>>8465281
>salmonella is american
Why are you so dumb?
>>
File: 03.png (219KB, 810x1200px) Image search: [Google]
03.png
219KB, 810x1200px
>>8465271
My all time favorite
>>
>>8465156
The thing is though, like, I didn't not trust her or anything. I'm just really weird and I cannot help that I just wish she hadn't taken it so personally.

>>8465172
It was an accident.

>>8465183
I don't think it really counts as stalking.

>>8465213
I waited until we buried the cat and I told her.

There was more I guess I didn't really plan to tell her or talk about here but once a little bit came out more did.

>>8465237
I learned that I should have lied and tried to do better in secret after a near miss.
>>
>>8465203
Whoa, I had forgotten about that video.
>>
File: logo.png (67KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
logo.png
67KB, 1200x1200px
>tfw no transhumanist gf
>>
>>8465294
>this insight into the mind of a stalker
It's better than crimelibrary!
>>
File: 20160815162305.jpg (49KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
20160815162305.jpg
49KB, 640x480px
>>8465294
>I just wish she hadn't taken it so personally
>I don't think it really counts as stalking
>I learned that I should have lied and tried to do better in secret after a near miss.
You're fucking sick in the head, you need professional help.
>>
>>8465223
Tell me more wisdom anon
>>
>>8465294
>I cannot help that
You can. You're literally the only person who can change your unhealthy, socially unacceptable behavior. Don't make excuses for yourself because it's hard.
>>
>>8465294
>There was more I guess I didn't really plan to tell her
What was it?

How did the whole thing go, from her getting home to you getting dumped?
>>
>>8465305
I never subject my cats to dress-up but...I want that hat for my kitty. So fucking cute.
>>
>>8465289
Naw, you guys just have a ridiculously high rate of contamination.
>>
>>8463421
Because you aren't cutting them out of your life. Throw away anything of theirs, block them everywhere, delete anything they left and don't go to events they'll be at.
>>
So I'm hearing through Facebook that I might have sprained a guy's ankle while sparring. How can one even apologize for something like that?
>>
>>8465301
does it count as transhumanism if i was looking at elf ear surgery?

does it count as transhumanism if i want to get breast implants because my sister is a FF and i'm an A and the reason is her teenage obesity but i'm jealous. basically are all body mods and surgery transhumanism? what if my augmented boobs could receive wifi?

am i a transhumanist if i have a trans gf and view her as human?

am i transhumanist if i reach my orc body goals and change my name to Ladypec the Vag Crusher?

asking for a friend
>>
File: rrrr.jpg (30KB, 372x255px) Image search: [Google]
rrrr.jpg
30KB, 372x255px
>>8465359
>>
>>8465359
I just want to be the major from ghost in the shell with my brain in a sexy idealized robot body capable of super strength and other amazing feats like browsing the internet just by thinking it
>>
>>8465248
That's cool. I didn't know there were many Anons from the south here. The qt 26 year old poster on here I've been talking to is also from the south, but I forgot to ask where.

>>8465249
>>8465271
>>8465292
These comics look so cute. I'm gonna have to check 'em out.

>>8465305
Holy crap that kitty's fucking hat! That's too damn cute.
>>
File: eye.jpg (53KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
eye.jpg
53KB, 1280x720px
>>8465359
You better get some proper cyborg or GTFO
>>
>>8465390
I think everyone wants to be the Major, including quite a few men.
>>
>>8464483
Ye i love em.
>>
>>8465403
Is it still les to love a woman that is a male brain in an anatomically / biologically female artificial body
>>
>>8465411
I don't think it's anything, since you'll be fingerbanging silicone.
>>
>>8465420
Surely at that level of technology they'll have something indistinguishable from the feeling of real human flesh or even artificially created flesh
>>
>>8465403
fucking burn

>>8465402
if you don't like my suggestion i have other potential orc names like Frambois Largehams, Giganta Slayer of Pussy, Flexa Heftysquats, Twofists the Very Accommodating, or Early Onset Heart Disease.

orc is totally shadowrun anyway, thats transhumanism, screw you.
>>
File: one_who_depicts_love_01.png (538KB, 1400x2000px) Image search: [Google]
one_who_depicts_love_01.png
538KB, 1400x2000px
>>8465292
Ahh, a relic from before Kurata fell into his extended wank of a manga about yurifags and then sulked off when its nth reincarnation was cancelled. It was cute but I think I liked Out of the Blue better. This one was pretty good too.

>>8465393
>These comics look so cute. I'm gonna have to check 'em out.
They're 11/10 cute, would recommend.
>>
>>8465393
Best of Delinquency:
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/present#2
https://dynasty-scans.com/series/out_of_the_blue
https://dynasty-scans.com/series/their_story
https://dynasty-scans.com/series/lovedeath

Don't forget to report back your impressions
>>
>>8463665
>Are you in the medical field?(The whole "on call" thing made me thing that.)
Good catch! Yes, I'm in healthcare. I work as a blood bank technologist at a small reference lab here in Louisiana. The pay is alright since they give you a lot of opportunity for overtime. They actually require you to be on call since there is a shortage of BB techs in the area. It's not uncommon for me to get home and then get a call to go back in because someone called in sick or the workflow is too much for the other techs to handle. I love what I do, so it doesn't bother me much. Plus, I could always use more money.
>The only thing that sucks is that it's a pretty thankless job and the pay is shit.
Is the pay for teachers really that bad? I thought it had gotten better in the past couple of years.
>I'm looking for a career change.
So, you're going back to school? I'm considering going back to school for a master's in the field I'm in. Maybe one of these days I'll do it. I feel as if I'm gotten too lazy for school though. I've gotten used to the work grind.
>>
>>8465359
>am i a transhumanist if i have a trans gf and view her as human?
Don't be disgusting.
>>
>>8465411
lmao no, female/female attraction is different than male/female attraction bodies don't matter, its down to socialisation. this is why most trans 'lesbians' are suspect. you need female socialisation along with female attraction to be a lesbian and that means being perceived as female growing up. sorry.
>>
>>8465359
>>8465437
I'm dying over those names anon, good job.
>>
>>8465305

>>8465316
It's beyond hard, it would be changing who I am on a core level.

>>8465318
She got home, I showed her the cat and dug a hole while she cried in the garage.

After an hour or so of her crying we went inside and she asked how I found her cat and I explained that I was there drinking milk and probably let the cat out then ran it over when I was leaving.

She got pretty mad and criticized my driving a little bit but then went back to me being here and I explained that I drive past sometimes and had a key.

She did not like that and yelled at me for a while and I explained that I grabbed that the key she had hidden on the back of her mailbox and she asked why.

I told her I first used it to go inside and get a ring of hers that I dropped into the AC vent and was too afraid to tell her. She got really mad then because she had noticed the vent cover had been taken off because of the dust pattern it left and was terrified someone had broken in.

She yelled at me for a while longer and then demanded I tell her anything else so I told her that I came inside and read her emails and looked at her computer history. I also checked the sizes of her clothes so I could shop for her for Christmas and that I stole a jar of peanut-butter from her once.

That is when she hit me and told me to get out of her house and that she never wanted to see me again.
>>
>>8465464
Friend, I suggest you invest in learning about something called 'boundaries'. People have them, and they are important.
>>
>>8465464
You 100% deserved that punch and more.
>>
>>8465437
My favorite RPG nickname was "Stanley Steamer". Tough on dirt but gentle on carpet, etc.
>>
>>8465464
You're trolling right, anon? Please tell me you are.
I don't want to believe crazy girls like you actually exist.
>>
>>8465490
>I don't want to believe crazy girls like you actually exist.
You know they do tho.
>>
>>8465464
>I came inside and read her emails and looked at her computer history. I also checked the sizes of her clothes so I could shop for her for Christmas and that I stole a jar of peanut-butter from her once
Creepy as fuck
>>
>>8465464
>and get a ring of hers that I dropped into the AC vent and was too afraid to tell her
Was that true? How does that even happen?

Did you even admit you were the one who murdered her cat?
>>
File: recette.png (167KB, 350x368px) Image search: [Google]
recette.png
167KB, 350x368px
>>8465464
>I explained that I was there drinking milk and probably let the cat out then ran it over when I was leaving
> I grabbed that the key she had hidden on the back of her mailbox
>I first used it to go inside and get a ring of hers that I dropped into the AC vent and was too afraid to tell her.
> I told her that I came inside and read her emails and looked at her computer history
>I also checked the sizes of her clothes
>I stole a jar of peanut-butter from her once
Please invest in a helium tank and plastic bags
>>
>>8465480
thats a name of beauty. i love names with added smutty meaning. i tend to just write amusing words squashed together but you're clever
>>
File: huh.gif (4MB, 280x302px) Image search: [Google]
huh.gif
4MB, 280x302px
>>8465464
This kind of quality autism is why I'm still on this site
>>
>>8465490
Dunno, sounds exactly like a less aggressive version of one of my dad's exes (I wouldn't be surprised at all they find bodies on her property someday).
>>
>>8465516
Please don't insult our local autists, they're much more balanced than this psychopath.
>>
>>8465464
jfc anon
>>
File: 1452053289155.jpg (43KB, 403x498px) Image search: [Google]
1452053289155.jpg
43KB, 403x498px
>>8465464
>stealing your gf's peanut butter
WTF, anon??
>>
>>8465503
Yeah, it was sitting on her makeup table and I picked it up and fumbled it and dropped it right down the ac vent.

She didn't notice and I was worried she'd be mad I touched it.

I did tell her I ran the cat over. I wouldn't call it murder, it was an accident.

>>8465507
>>8465477
>>8465475
So if I do really want to get help what should I do other than kill myself and vague stuff like stop being weird?

I'm American and we don't believe in mental illness so I think it will be difficult to get help from professional doctor people.

>>8465552
I was just going to have a bit on some bread but it wasn't opened and I thought she'd be more likely to notice it was opened than she would notice it was completely gone.
>>
>>8465594
>I'm American and we don't believe in mental illness so I think it will be difficult to get help from professional doctor people.
America believes in therapy more than anyone else, your way of thinking is poison which is why you have all these problems.

Talk to a fucking therapist
>>
>>8465594
This >>8465599
Go see a therapist or psychiatrist and tell them that story.
>>
>>8465594
You need to book an appointment with a psychiatrist and explain exactly what happened and what you did. From there they will help you.
>>
>>8465594
You 100% truly need a therapist. You're not just "being weird," you're committing crimes and not even recognizing that fact. If you don't do something about it now, at the rate you are going, you will end up in prison.
>>
File: 1496105251622.jpg (84KB, 700x714px) Image search: [Google]
1496105251622.jpg
84KB, 700x714px
>>8465594
>I'm American and we don't believe in mental illness
Where the hell did you get that from?
>>
File: 1344200293405.png (683KB, 885x813px) Image search: [Google]
1344200293405.png
683KB, 885x813px
>tfw you're so desperate for a gf you'd date stalker-anon because no one else would love you this much
>>
>>8465637
>"I love you!"
>kills your cat and eats your peanut butter
>>
>>8465637
Pls say hi to the kitten when you get buried next to it.
>>
>>8465637
That's not love, anon. That's the kind of person that will murder you in your sleep if you piss her off.
>>
When is it too old to have odd colored highlights in your hair + wear jeans with holes and have that kind of look??
>>
File: 18459786246.jpg (58KB, 670x508px) Image search: [Google]
18459786246.jpg
58KB, 670x508px
>>8462336
I'm a veterinary technician. This means I get garbage pay for working long hours in an environment where I'm regularly pissed on, shit on, exposed to parasites, bitten, and scratched, but I love my job so much it doesn't matter.

Right now I'm looking for work, but my most recent position was at a humane society. Dykes for days.
>>
>>8465657
>When is it too old to wear jeans with holes
Probably mid 20s is too old I think

>When is it too old to have odd colored highlights in your hair
The moment of birth
>>
File: peepin.jpg (94KB, 800x248px) Image search: [Google]
peepin.jpg
94KB, 800x248px
>>
>>8465637
This is not love, this is mental illness at work.
The most basic thing about love is respecting your gf. She didn't, she violated her trust and privacy on 300 levels.
>>
File: 1497898165105.png (310KB, 541x627px) Image search: [Google]
1497898165105.png
310KB, 541x627px
>>8465112
>tfw American and stunned at what you Brits are doing to your country
She's the leader of the Torys, right? The conservatives? wtf
>>
>>8465666
>tfw my vet hired a 5'11 redheaded former Marine with a full-sleeve
I was genuinely impressed with myself over how quickly I started daydreaming sexual situations involving her
>>
File: 1497219925537.gif (116KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1497219925537.gif
116KB, 500x500px
>>8465666
>the /clg/ vet is here
Why is my cat losing his hair? He has several bald spots all around; some are rather large. I haven't noticed him scratching much. Still runs around and eats as normal. I know I should take him to the vet, but I won't have money to do so until next month. Just wondering why my 3 year old cat is going bald.
>>
>>8465666
I would enjoy reading a comic about you and delinquent adventures saving little creatures and critters togethers.
Also, that is a ridiculously elegant cat.
>>
>>8465714
Because some crazy bitch is trying to run him over when you're not around
>>
>tfw you love cats but are too allergic to own one
>>
>>8465599
I was semi joking because I live in a deep red state and mental illness isn't taken that seriously by the everyday person.

>>8465603
>>8465606
I'll try to, I don't have money or good insurance but I've been googling and it seems like I might be able to afford it.

>>8465608
Will a therapist like call the police if I tell them about committing a crime? Will they tell my parents?

>>8465637
Where do you live?
>>
File: 1497060395064.png (1MB, 816x612px) Image search: [Google]
1497060395064.png
1MB, 816x612px
>>8465704
>5'5" slender femme, no tats or piercings
>tfw no tough tomboy gf who could fucking benchpress you

>>8465714
Male-pattern baldness.

More seriously, the most common causes of hair loss in cats are stress, allergies, and parasites. Any significant changes to diet or living situation recently?
>>
I need assistance clg. Please tell me what to do, or at least help me make it so that they will stop..
>>
>>8465763
>>8465763
>Where do you live?

DO NOT ANSWER
>>
>>8465745
Huh. I thought that only male betas liked catgirls.
>>
>>8465763
No, patient-confidentiality agreement. They won't report anything unless they believe you are an imminent threat to yourself or someone else. So far what you've done is misdemeanor level, they won't report that.
>>
>>8465763
>Where do you live?
Are you going to go stalk that anon too? Steal her food and kill her pets?
>>
>>8465723
Made me pee a little laughing.
>>8465780
THIS
>>
>>8465764
I'm the 5'11 fencer ho. I could probably benchpress you, but I'm not "tough". Femme, desu.
>>
>>8465745
>tfw no catgirl gf
>>
>>8465686
British Conservatives are mainly slash and burn business loving neoliberals who say they accept gays but their voting record and history says 'nope' despite there being a few top ministers who are lesbians, American equivalent is democrats i guess. half the party are ancient old men who have a murderboner for carpet bombing and strip mining Africa, raping underage boys while making sodomy a crime punished by flogging or castration, and generally loving the shit out of bedtime stories they were told about the British Empire. its a weird mix.

the UK's closest approximation of Republicans are a mix of the now defunct BNP, UKIP, and Northern Irelands DUP who are evangelical presbyterians who love guns, think people who have abortions should be jailed for murder, dinosaurs are a conspiracy, the earth is 6000 years old, and anyone who does anything on sundays should be beaten and have their windows kicked in.but only on the monday after otherwise God is upset. keep the sabbath holy.

Americans have no right to comment on British politics. America has got things like two electable houses, set term times and limits, midterm primaries and the whole federal system with states making their own laws down. thats way better than Britain, you have a way better democratic process. but your party politics and points of the political spectrum are way fucked up.

>>8465704
now thats a woman to aspire to, but i'm auto-butch-philic.
>>
>>8465763
No they won't call the police nor tell your parents, that's one thing you don't have to worry about,
>>
>>8465764
I love that you're a vet, you're great and you're doing something great. You're the best, anon!
>>
>>8465809
t. Corbynista
>>
>>8465672
Your kept your friend waiting! >>8462348
>>
File: 1496804931979.png (51KB, 302x327px) Image search: [Google]
1496804931979.png
51KB, 302x327px
>>8465764
I took him to the vet back in April because he wasn't gaining any weight. As much as I would feed him, he was still a hungry skeleton. His vet told me that he probably has anxiety. He prescribed him some pills. I've been giving him the pills as instructed, but I still haven't noticed a change in his weight. He eats every meal I give him, plus cat treats throughout the day. I still feed him the same food as always and no change in living situation.
Maybe I should take him to a different vet for a second opinion? I just want my kitty to be healthy and not bald.

Also, what causes a cat to have anxiety? I like to think I'm providing him with a comfy home. He has his own cat tower, clean litter box, 2 meals a day...
>>
>>8465780
You don't have to tell me.

>>8465784
What if I tell them about other more serious crimes?

>>8465790
I don't think that would happen again.
>>
>>8465843
I beat peepin. Peepin is jelly as fuck right now.
>>
>>8465855
>other more serious crimes
Details?
>>
>>8465825
not a huge fan honestly, i think he is massively hypocritical being against Scottish independence but values Ireland so much because some imperialism is ok apparently?

i'm not that black and white entry level leftist honest, i love America's federal system and the idea of a small national government just for borders, tariffs and diplomacy, and each state doing its own thing. see i have entry level libertarian ideas too. I even like Scotland's Conservative leader Ruth Davidson because shes butch and has a catholic wife (like me) and rides around in tanks yelling.

pls no judge anon
>>
>>8465855
They won't report you, they see much worse every day. It's part of their job to listen to what people tell them and to keep it confidential.
>>
>>8465855
They are going to send you to the loony bin, anony.
>>
>>8465854
Feed him more than 2 meals?
>>
I'm so burnt out on bitches.
>>
>>8465855
https://counselorssoapbox.com/2012/02/22/how-much-should-you-tell-a-therapist/
>>
>>8465854
d/a, but that sounds unsettlingly similar to what I went through with my cat, I hope your story has a happier end. Good luck anon.
>>
>>8465894
How many meals should I be feeding him?
I fill his bowl up in the morning and then again in the evening. I give him cat treats throughout the day. I'm also giving him one multi-vitamin a day which his vet told me to give him.
He's the first cat I've ever had. Got him back in December.

>>8465931
What happened to your cat? ;_;
>>
>>8465809
>but i'm auto-butch-philic.
wut
>>
>>8465867
Weird how sometimes they are so fast and other threads they take hours.
>>
>>8465145
Nice.
>>
>>8465931
>What happened to your cat? ;_;
Well I should point out a few differences: mine was an older cat, he was most definitely pulling his own hair out and he was *losing* weight rather than failing to gain it. So I'd rather not put ideas in your head.
>>
>>8466016
>>8465939
Oops, replied to myself.
>>
>>8465797
I prefer femmes on the whole anyway, so you're in luck. Get over here and start that femmy gunshow.

>>8465824
A-anon, I'm just a tech... it's like the veterinary equivalent of a nurse/medical lab technician combo. I appreciate it, though! You're great too.

>>8465854
Definitely hit up another vet, that ain't right. Did your doctor run any bloodwork or anything before he jumped into anxiety pills? If your cat was 7ish years older, I'd say it sounds like he has hyperthyroidism, but that's a rare condition for such a young guy. How much are you feeding him, and what?

Anxiety can be caused by things like living with animals/children they don't get along with, understimulation (boredom), environmental stressors like construction noise or visiting outdoor cats, separation anxiety, and pain. Some cats get all fucked up by traumatic past experiences like abuse, neglect, animal attacks. It can be a tough thing to pinpoint, which is why most doctors will only bring happy pills into play as a last resort.
>>
>>8465445
>>8465450
Will do!

I just read about the story with the blind girl (it was totally adorable) and I'm reading out of the blue now. It's pretty cute too!

>>8465456
You must be crazy smart to do all that! It sounds pretty demanding too, but it probably feels less so since you said it's something you really love. I feel that way about both my jobs honestly.

It's gotten somewhat better for public school teachers, but if you work for private schools like I do, then they can pretty much do whatever the fuck they feel like. At least where I am, anyway. There aren't benefits a lot of the time, either.

My degree is actually in geosciences with a focus on urban geography and cartography. So technically I'm going back in my field. I've thought of getting a master's degree, but I'm a pretty lousy test taker so I can't get my GRE scores up high enough. If you want to go back and get a masters, that would be pretty cool, but it'd probably be kind of crazy to do that and work full time. Are there a lot of degree programs for your field? Is Louisiana nice?
>>
>>8465855
Okay this is some bait. Good stuff.

Who here plays an instrument? Are you good at it?
>>
>been watching videos of women's wrestling
>trying to actually focus and learn but it's really arousing

I already feel like I should not show up to my first class.
>>
>>8466044
Don't.
>>
>>8466029
>Did your doctor run any bloodwork
The vet did run bloodwork. He said that everything was normal which is why he thinks my cat has anxiety.
>How much are you feeding him, and what?
I feed him 2 meals a day: in the morning and in the evening with cat treats throughout the day. I feed him Purina Friskies® brand food/treats. It's the only brand he will eat. I've tried other brands, but he won't eat it.
>Some cats get all fucked up by traumatic past experiences
Well, I did get him from an animal shelter. He used to be a stray kitten. He's probably seen some fucked up shit before I got him.

Thanks for all the advise, vet tech anony. I'll definitely take him to a different vet to get a second opinion.
>>
>>8465963
i was a virgin and used to crush on butches so much and wanted a cute dominant butch gf, instead i made myself butch and then started dating femmes idk lol
>>
>>8466031
>You must be crazy smart to do all that!
Ehh. You just need a BS in clinical lab science. After that, you just need to pass a certification exam. A masters degree would open up opportunities in management, teaching, or just higher pay as a tech. At this point, I'm not sure if it will be worth it. I'm making around $70k/year which is more than enough for me.

>Is Louisiana nice?
It's alright. I live in a small-ish city atm, so the lgbt community is somewhat limited. I'm not originally from here. I came to college here, got a job after graduating so I ended up staying.
However, I'm not planning on staying much longer. I need a new scenery. BB techs are always on demand, so finding a position in another state shouldn't be much of a problem. Hopefully I'll be somewhere else by the end of the year.

>My degree is actually in geosciences with a focus on urban geography and cartography.
You just got like 1000x hotter! I hope you do find a position in your field of study. I don't know much about geoscience but it sounds more fun than teaching kids.
>>
File: 1480642546678.png (22KB, 170x164px) Image search: [Google]
1480642546678.png
22KB, 170x164px
What's a good Tinder bio? What is something that will make me, a boring and average looking, nerdy girl, seem interesting?
>>
File: ahhhh.jpg (8KB, 191x234px) Image search: [Google]
ahhhh.jpg
8KB, 191x234px
>smart STEM lesbians in science and healthcare fields

I hope to join you in the future!
>>
File: 147328523578.png (500KB, 638x477px) Image search: [Google]
147328523578.png
500KB, 638x477px
>>8466271
Show off your pussy.
>>
>>8465445
>Ahh, a relic from before Kurata fell into his extended wank of a manga about yurifags and then sulked off when its nth reincarnation was cancelled.
Ooh is this some yuri mango gossip. Do tell me more.
>>
>>8466387
what are you going to be studying?
>>
>>8466271
if you're asking us how to fake a bio there's no hope you'll get anything than an awkward, boring date anyway.
>>
>>8466420
biology, hoping to concentrate in micro/diseases; med school dreams
>>
File: 1496817090359.jpg (63KB, 520x638px) Image search: [Google]
1496817090359.jpg
63KB, 520x638px
>>8466271
"Hello, my name is Anony. I'm a boring, average looking nerd seeking to have some fun. HMU bby if u wan sum fuk"
>>
File: kurata.jpg (174KB, 640x685px) Image search: [Google]
kurata.jpg
174KB, 640x685px
>>8466395
Well, I was dramatizing a bit.

I call Yuri Danshi a wank, but I believe it was rather popular so others must not have felt this way. It ran long enough to produce five tanks, which is pretty long for YH. Personally, I found it an uncomfortable mix of self-deprecation and preaching. Yeah, the preaching was supposed to be tongue-in-cheek, but it came across as too genuine for my taste. I also just found the MC incredibly annoying. That said, I'm not one of the purists who think it should never have been published in the magazine.

The series that was cancelled was a sequel I think (I'd long stopped reading YD by the time it started) and it was canned due to poor first volume sales. It wasn't exactly the nth iteration, I'm just mocking the fact that Kurata liked publishing side-stories to YD with alternate titles (Yuri Joshi, etc) and that he changed the title of the sequel series partway through.

He also didn't exactly "sulk off", he just hasn't done any more work for YH since (that I know of). I expect if he's upset with anyone, it's probably the readership since he seemed to get along with the editor-in-chief. Pic is the cancellation announcement from YH.
>>
Anyone here play the mobile game granblue fantasy?
>>
>>8466596
No. I have a lot of friends who do, they seem to spend an absurd amount of money on it. I've never understood whales.
>>
>>8466596
What other mobile games do you play?
>>
>>8466707
Plauge inc and fallout shelter are the only ones I do
>I spend $10 a month on lunchboxes
>I have a problem
>>
>>8466734
I used to play Plague Inc a lot. Not so much lately. I haven't tried fallout shelter. I might download it on steam.
>>
>>8466752
Fallout shelter is better over steam because you can dl modded saves
>free lunchboxes
I use it to plan out my vault ahead of time
>>
File: shirt.jpg (110KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
shirt.jpg
110KB, 750x750px
Should I buy this shirt or is it too stereotypical?
>>
>>8466707
Not much, there's lineplay, llsif, voez but I don't play them often
>>
>>8467000
Do you really need to know the answer to that?
>>
File: 1367741110194.jpg (102KB, 461x523px) Image search: [Google]
1367741110194.jpg
102KB, 461x523px
>tfw you're hardcore PMSing and everything makes you want to burst into tears
>>
>>8467000
I genuinely dislike flannel. Do you sometimes wear it for the stereotype?
>>
You know the drill
>>8467230
>>8467230
>>8467230
Thread posts: 356
Thread images: 74

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.