[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/femgen/ - Eternal fem elixir made from vampire blood edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 331
Thread images: 49

File: Ep_4_Snapshot_23.png (116KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
Ep_4_Snapshot_23.png
116KB, 640x360px
Femboy general thread.
Non-binaries or "enbys" are still welcomed.

FAQ
>What is a femboy?
An androgynous male with feminine and soft features. Most are gay.
>Are femboys trans?
Some inevitably turn out trans. Some age into twunkhood and continue slutting it up on Grindr well past their mid twenties.
>Can I be a femboy?
It's possible. Masculine bone structure, height, and aging make it hard.
>Should I go on HRT?
You'll look younger longer and you won't age like a man. There's more info in the pastebin.
>Is liking femboys considered gay or straight?
Gay. If you're on the fence, you're bi, like a lot of people.
>Spammers?
Begin cute anime boy dump.
>Pastebin?
http://pastebin.com/9Ab1SpRE (embed)
>Wiki?
https://madgenderscience.miraheze.org/wiki/Main_Page
>Discord?
http://discord.gg/faBYaap
>Eurofem for European femboys
https://discord.gg/wAVZseQ

Previous: >>8307445
>>
>>8370148
God dammit Mikaela is cute.
>>
>>8370148
Ever read the Anne rice books about castrari or vampires?
>>
File: 2016-05-17 19.28.54.jpg (82KB, 540x720px) Image search: [Google]
2016-05-17 19.28.54.jpg
82KB, 540x720px
>>
Would femgen date a 'straight' guy
>>
is it possible to be attracted to just getting fucked?

the male body does nothing for me sexually its just the act. Also never fell for a guy. Get hit on sometimes and I feel like I should try it but dudes just repel me. Wud take dick tho.
>>
>>8370815
I had a fuck buddy who was "straight" it caught feelings for him and it didn't end well. I hate when I catch feelings cause then I go years without being able to forget that person even if we were together for just a couple weeks that's why I typically do one night stands its easier that way and no way I'd catch feels.

>>8370365
I'm reading the tale of the body thief finished interview with a vampire there's a lot the movie fucked up on for one Louis and Lestatt relation ship lasted a whole lot longer and the two were practically lovers still reading cry to heaven I know that's lame I don't get much time to read. Finished a picture of Dorian gray holy fuck did Dorian become and insufferable cunt still find him attractive for some strange reason despite his gaping character flaws was kinda upset that there wasn't any man sex at all but Oscar Wilde would have been locked up if he did that but he did get locked up later so meh. I suspect Dorian was based off the lord Oscar Wilde slept with for years.
>>
I need to get rid of my girl clothes but just throwing them in the trash doesn't feel right and they're not the kind of clothes you can give to charity...
>>
>>8371183
Give them to ME
>>
>>8370852
>is it possible to be attracted to just getting fucked?
Welcome to AGP, my friend.

Most femboys are gay, or that's at least what they say.
I'm an AGP straightboy.
>>
>>8370148
where do i find a femboy in Britain?
>>
>>8371198
Where do you live?
>>
>>8371218
Florida
>>
>>8371221
Ontario Canada
Rip (you)
>>
File: 1495793172039.jpg (31KB, 200x427px) Image search: [Google]
1495793172039.jpg
31KB, 200x427px
>>8371225
What exactly are you trying to get rid of? I could pay for the shipping if it's a good deal
>>
>>8370852
I get off an really elaborate scenarios mostly involving guys and sometimes humiliation or feminzation, but other times I just have straight up feelings of lust towards guys. and I've had genuine romantic feelings for both sexes. iunno, I just call myself bi.
>>
>>8371228
Eh, small amount of stuff. I'll reply to this in about an hour or so when I'm on my tabby
I'd rather not list it all via phoneposting
>>
why are there so many gaymos in canada? I thought there were only like 100 thousand people oop there.
>>
>>8371241
Did you just appropriate my accent?
>>8371228
>>8371235
All the stuff is size S/M
2 dresses, 1 solid black, the other red/black in a floral pattern, pink with black trim babydoll chemise and 'matching' frilly pink panties, maid outfit that has nylon sleeves, redriding hood outfit(dress & hood), link related: http://imgur.com/gzkoZ3R which is a full outfit including a bra with slits for your nipples and bottomless panties(your feminine penis will hang out), a pair of red lace panties(dont recommend due to tightness, skin pops out like meat cube), blue bikini set and a grey bra with pink trim, size iunno. Im A-cup boitits though
>>
>>8371407
>All the stuff is size S/M

Male or Female? Canadian or American measurements (if they even differ)?
>>
>>8371414
Female sizes. They fit me when i wore them 3 years ago. I was that sizeish, i grew a lil more since then. Now i just wear the boyshort pamty type cuz comfy.
Size S female is a tight fit for a size M male but doable.

I also have two tops that have wide necks, they are size L andfit a size M male, lets you show some shoulder too
>>
>>8371414
Idk bout the measurements
Its what the tag says
I could imagine size S in america is different if manufacturers account for the fat population now or something..
>>
File: 2017-06-01_07-57-57.png (5KB, 562x142px) Image search: [Google]
2017-06-01_07-57-57.png
5KB, 562x142px
>>8371428
From this chart it looks like things are smaller in America? So I could probably wear the size M things. Dunno about the S, though. Any chance of more pictures of the clothes?
>>
>>8371448
Some.. All of em on me desu
http://imgur.com/SGyCzzT A skirt i forgot to list, bulgepic doesnt seem necessary..
http://imgur.com/p5hUZTP Meido

http://imgur.com/XZMaWQd Black dress and cat stockings i forgot to mention.. It's been a day for me desu..
http://imgur.com/SoJnVEY Red dress
>>
>>8371468
P-pls dont be masturbating to me >\\\>
>>
>>8371468
>>8371498
Oh, sorry. I got distracted by something else. So are you actually interested in sending me them if I pay for shipping? Wish I could have seen pics of the other things though
>>
>>8371530
I guess? I've never done shipping or mailing to other people though so im not sure how to go about it.
>>
>>8371558
Well I have no clue either so that's a problem. I think you may just be able to go to the website of whatever your postal system is called and ask them to send you a box
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 2592x1936px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 2592x1936px
>>8371566
>tfw putting them on my bed and taking a pic is easier than googling and posting the images but I didn't want to do the easier thing out of laziness untill i got frustrated enough by the latter
Here >.<
>>
>>8371569
It all looks nice so I'm definitely interested. Do you have anything like a discord or something else I can message you on so I can talk to you more about it?
>>
>>8371579
I have a discord yeh, i have a kik too.
>>
>>8371580
would you mind posting your discord? There's a sizeable chance someone could recognize my name if I posted mine
>>
>>8371587
MangoYami#8465
>>
>>8371468
>tfw pics finally get posted on femgen but I wont be near a computer for a week and my phone doesnt do imgur

Life is suffering.
>>
How do I repress this.

I'm like you faggots. I was meant to be a straight masculine male. Not a faggot like you people
>>
>>8371998
Nothing wrong with wanting to be a pretty femboi. Maybe you just need someone to force feed you girl pills and groom you to take cock to get you to be more comfortable with yourself :)
>>
>>8372065
Not that poster I actually lived this and yet it still makes me really hot despite being horribly traumatic irl.

I hate my agp please tell me you aren't an old guy too :/
>>
>>8371044
Oh and not op btw.
>>
>>8372088
I'm a young mtf lol

Having these kinds of fantasies is a recent thing for me though, 99% of the time I'm very submissive
>>
>>8371774
the new imgur mobile site doesnt have upload anyway

to access the old one, open the hamburger menu, and then sign in (yes just do it)
then press the hamburger menu then tap home or front page or whatever the name is, then you got the old imgur.
>>
>>8372096
Should be 100%, really. Your place is on your knees, or bent over something with your skirt flipped and panties pulled down.
>>
>>8372065
I just want to be pretty, senpai. I probably belong on a girl's body but having a dick is superior anyway but tfw no vagima and no hymen but not PMS so that evens out.

Plus still able to boymode is lit
>>
File: ahegao.png (136KB, 326x327px) Image search: [Google]
ahegao.png
136KB, 326x327px
>>8372127
you're right, Daddy, how could I have been so foolish?
>>
>>8372096
Well that's unexpected so you into like femboy femdoming? That's like super hot like seriously thank godyour not an old guy I would have been mega creeped out but after being dommed by a mtf that's like amazing best feeling ever she went back to being a sub tho :/
>>
>>8372204
Like I didn't realize it until I started hooking up with this guy who told me he used to have major gender dysphoria that he doesn't have as much anymore, but he frequently cross-dresses and wears makeup. He's only ever dated/slept with cis women until me but he knows he's queer and is interested in having me play with his ass with toys :3 He's tried anal play by himself twice and both times he's said it got too painful. I'm just really turned on by the idea of training him with my buttplug set until he not only becomes comfortable with cock up his ass, but turns into a total buttslut.
>>
>>8372132
You still have a butt to fuck, and that's lewder anyway.
>>
>>8372249

my body is unsensitive asf if I don't tease myself for a very long time + watching/reading but the only place I'm sensitive is only on the specific spot on the glans
>>
>>8372242
>He's tried anal play by himself twice and both times he's said it got too painful. I'm just really turned on by the idea of training him with my buttplug set until he not only becomes comfortable with cock up his ass, but turns into a total buttslut.

l-e-e-e-wd
You can't be real this guy is like super lucky make sure you make him wear his buttplug at all times and put vibes on his nipples if he disobeys even better make him buy really slutty clothes for when he becomes a boiwhore ;3 but really these are just my fantasies in reality I just ant someone to do that too me eeep my agp is showing.
>>
>>8372308
Leeeeeeewwwwd

But of course, I will do just that :3
>>
>>8372308
Also, I could very well do this to you, too ;D
>>
>>8372262
Daily reminder that your pleasure doesn't matter, just that of more masculine guys.
>>
>>8371183
>they're not the kind of clothes you can give to charity...
Put them in the donation bin senpai
>>
>>8372407
Oh my god you really know how to tease a guy ;3 he's definitely a lucky guy. I've never done anything like the stuff I mentioned in fact since taking Cypro I'm practically an asexual house cat. I'm also already corrupted and a butt slut x3 so it wouldn't be hard to train me.
>>
>>8372525
But a cute boi wants them
Anon why would you be so cruel my
Fave was the cat stockings there so qt.

>tfw can't wear a size small I ordered some cute clothes from Allegra k but bought large sizes cause of Asian sizes now I think that was a mistake :/
>>
>>8372556
>I'm practically an asexual house cat

Some guys are into that, though.
>>
Where is my femboy gf
>>
>>8372604
How so anon? Most guys seem to want to fuck my butt which is fun if I had a sex drive. I'm actually trying to get it back being a slutty femboi was my forte.
>>
>>8372639
>>8372407 here,
If you ever do get it back, hit me up :) otherwise have a swell asexual life.
>>
>>8372639
Well, my boyfriend loves to cuddle me and pet me while I do cat things, and doesn't seem so much interested in the butt stuff yet.
>>
>>8372667
Keyword yet x3

>>8372654
lol I'd hit you up either way you could train me to be sexual again x3

honestly I still have a drive it's just Cypro nukes the nads thinking of biccalcumide instead. Also are you in murrica?
>>
>>8372694
I am! I'm closest to new england and the upper midwest.
>>
>>8372717
Crap I'm in East Tennessee:/

Well either way make sure to use some of those suggestion on your boytoy. Add a vibrator on his tiny dick while your pounding his boipussy with a dildo too x3 or add some cat ears cause it's cute.
>>
>>8372694
>Keyword yet x3
Yeah, but he seems to be okay with mostly cuddling. So, there's hope for you yet!

Well. Some hope. You're not having my boyfriend, and I will fucking bite you if you try to steal him.
>>
>>8372935
Lol relax kitty cat I would never in a million years ever try to steal another persons bf that's way shitty and it's happened to me so I never want someone to go through that pain.
>>
>tfw tranny turned femboy who would be totally fine being in boymode forever
>bf doesent approve of hrt
>have to quit before he notices I've been lying
>feel really bad off hrt
>can't lose him as I will never find another bf
>>
>tfw dominant femboy

>other femmy guys don't want you because MUH DADDY FUTISH

>masc guys always want to try and fuck your ass

>nobody really wants you save the 1/1,000,000 50+ aging kinkster

>normies avoid you because wah hair too long

can someone unplug me already
>>
>>8373401
Hey you are the most important person in your life and you have to make sure of what makes you feel good first. If your boyfriend doesn't agree with your life decisions that are important to you he is an ass and doesn't sound like a good partner. There are plenty of people who will accept you and love you for the person that you are even tho it seems there isn't.
>>
>>8373578
I prefer other femboys to masc guys desu
>>
>>8373578
>>masc guys always want to try and fuck your ass
I mean every guy with a dick wants to put it somewhere...
>>
>>8373644
I'm going to end up having to buy a set of cock cages for you ingrates.
>>
>>8373718
Sounds kinky... Im in!!!
>>
>>8373578
Dominant femboys exist? So I guess that means your a top or are you really a dom? I'd submit to you depending on how far you'd go.

>>8373718
Do want.
>>
>>8372604
I'm one of those

I just want a cute boy to be my little spoon, I mean occasionally I want to pound his bp and tease his nipples until he cums everywhere but mostly just non lewd cuddles.
>>
File: 1495679352466.gif (954KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1495679352466.gif
954KB, 320x240px
what app do I meet femboys on so I can date em and kiss em and shiieet
>>
>>8374879
THIS.
>>
>>8374879
Just creep discord servers for peeps from your are to fall for someone special 2000 miles away
>>
>>8372984
If you're nice I might loan him to you, but I'm keeping him. He's adorable as fuck and loves to spoon and cuddle me.

>>8374852
Once again, my magical hookup instigation powers manifest themselves.
Srsly, wherever I go, I seem to get people laid as they pair off with each other.
>>
>>8371214
Here is one kik:
lazyprincec
>>
Do you guys cook your own dinner? I want to try and be a better cook and it would be nice if you'd tell me some stuff you like to make!
>>
>>8376304
>tell me some stuff you like to make!
Cereal
>>
>>8376304
>thinking that femboys are healthy in any way
This is almost cute. If it doesn't promote vanity, they see no incentive in doing it.
>>
>>8376304
I cook/prepare my own lunch, mostly. But my cooking skills are mostly limited to a mean omelette.
>>
>>8376304
I make gumbo occasionally and some Asian dishes when I have the day off but my dads fascinated by cooking and really good at it so I rarely need to cook. But if a bf wanted it I'd actually work hard to make a good seafood meal and be domestic and shit.
>>
>>8376304
shrimp paella
omelettes
salmon with rice and sauteed spinach
eggplant cutlets
>>
fucking finally, missed my general
>>
>>8376962
Right the last gen was soooooo slow even by femgen standards.
>>
>>8376304
Steak + vegetable + starch is pretty easy

Plus it helps you celebrate steak and blowjob day properly
>>
>>8373578
this is perfect though
>>
>year 2364
>people still don't care about animals going extinct
>traps are the top fetish are is no longer taboo
>artificial womb technology has been perfected by a small group of scientists who still care about animals
>nobody gives a shit so they can't get funding to mass produce them
>decide to create a new sporting event
>10 sexually frustrated specimens from whatever species is the closest to extinction are brought to a giant walled in open air arena
>100 oiled up femboys are dressed in skimpy latex costumes of that animal with their bp's exposed
>the boys are given a 15 minute head start to run and hide
>animals are released and they immediately look for a warm wet hole
>whichever 10 get caught that round are eliminated
>this goes on until the final round where only 9 animals are set loose in the arena
>winners gets free ffs from the top surgeons and a lifetime supply of top notch hormones
>losers get artificial womb of whatever species they were up against implanted in their boiboxes and help bring their birth rate up to save them from extinction
Do you participate?
>>
File: 1457648198597.jpg (42KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
1457648198597.jpg
42KB, 500x667px
>>8379006
what
>>
File: sermshpta.jpg (117KB, 789x618px) Image search: [Google]
sermshpta.jpg
117KB, 789x618px
>>8361848
Probably because SERMs initiate a reaction by the endocrine system that boosts how much testosterone the body produces.
>>
>>8379006
This is a daily remember the greentext stories can be wild.

I still love the concept of fag-bag several gens ago. It is very eroi.
>>
>>8379006
do i get a consolation prize for losing, like getting to transition but only getting hormones until the next event when i have to enter again?
>>
>>8379050
When your artificial womb is impregnated you go through all the same physical changes a pregnant woman does. They wear off after a year so you either have to get knocked up by an animal of that same species every year or play again and win
>>
>>8379069
then no. i'd need to get something better than that for coming short of 1st place.
>>
File: god me.png (150KB, 511x210px) Image search: [Google]
god me.png
150KB, 511x210px
>>8373578
wtf you sound like my ideal guy
>>
>>8380934
same anon would like to be banged with another femboi
>>
>>8380952
sadly im not a femboy - im a scrawny ginger guy, sorry :(
>>
I'm 23 and easing into being a femboy
Pretty late but should I think about Bicalutamide or just keep shaving my legs?
>>
>>8381012

1. You'll never be a femboy
2. Most of this thread will never be femboys
3. You can get closer if you want and age less, but it won't make you a magical underage anime boi.
>>
>>8382486
weebs are literal human filth
>>
File: ancient chinese piss jug.jpg (76KB, 800x611px) Image search: [Google]
ancient chinese piss jug.jpg
76KB, 800x611px
>>8376304
>have a housewife/domestication fetish
>unfortunately, all of the femboys you try and dom are shit at both cooking and cleaning
>tfw you end up making the best domestic servant

femboy dom is suffering on this earth
>>
>>8373578
IDK I'm like a billion feet tall and wish I could try subbing for a cute guy (I dom a cute guy normally but I'm a switch and he isn't). But even in a straightjacket, several pieces of metal and a full body suspension, I'd be trying to stick my dick in something.
>>
>>8382555
> TFW want to be a waifu
> Can't cook worth a damn
> Too lazy to clean properly
> I'm basically a housecat
> Just want to cuddle my bf at night, make him lunch before he comes home from work, and then game with him for a precious few hours together after he makes dinner
>>
>>8383002
You still sound perfect to me if you are the anon that previously referred to catself as a housecat
>>
>>8383002
>tfw you're a housecat and your bf is a lapdog
what is life?
>>
where do you buy your panties? and what kind? would appreciate some recommendations, ive never really had a bunch of money to buy stuff, and im looking to finally dress myself up all fem.
>>
>>8379035
so basically bicalutamide and raloxifene are the ultimate combination for high test. i'll let the meatheads at the gym know.
>>
>>8381012
>should i shave my legs or change my entire endocrine system so that i grow less leg hair?
>>
>>8385020
This is femgen. We're boys. Trannies are in /mtfg/.
>>
>>8385148
and boys cant wear feminine shit? look through these generals and threads and tell me none of these people are wearing panties or skirts or thigh highs just for the hell of it. doesnt make you a girl to wear girl clothes. dum dum
>>
>>8385265
>and boys cant wear feminine shit?
There's feminine clothing and there's crossdressing in women's underwear.
>>
>>8385283
>and there's crossdressing in women's underwear
Is that not what this thread is about?
>>
>>8385359
Go to trans and crossdressing threads for that.
>>
>>8385283
>>8385380
there are panties made for specifically men, and its not like it matters anyway. i am a feminine man, and i enjoy feminine things. thats the fucking point.
>>
>>8385265
Your right ignore that dude he thinks he speaks for all femboys everywhere yet never posts his picture probably a mtf troll. There's literally a femboi wearing a dress and looking qt in this topic and I distinctly remember there being a bunch of anons in one thread saying how nice boy shorts felt. Anyways if you wanna save money amazon if you want nice stuff Victoria secret, if you want fetish fuel from Nippon go with jlist, sock dreams honestly I bought most of mine at Spencer's, hot topic, and amazing cause I'm cheap lol.

>>8383137
Um I that was me I said I have the libido of a house cat x3 seriously tho it's not that fun that other anon has a bf tho I think.
>>
>>8385418
yeah it was my fault for feeding the retard. and anyway thank you a lot, i've been considering getting boyshorts as well so i think i might get those. amazon has been where i was lurking but i wanted some input as well. thanks again, anon.
>>
>>8385470
>>8385020
Related to this, what sort of panties would you suggest for someone with quite a bit to fit in them?
>>
>>8385089
Tamoxifin is sometimes
taken with steroids to prevent gyno (boiboobs)

>>8385148

shoo shoo close-minded twink, nobody cares what makes intuitive sense to your pea brain
>>
File: IMG_0255.jpg (620KB, 2592x1456px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0255.jpg
620KB, 2592x1456px
>>8385470
Boy shorts are mega comfy and seem to fit the best the others I've worn make my dick flop out plus they can make you look like you've got the best ass ever. Highly recommend amazing as good stuck you can buy in bulk I bought my shimapan there :3

>>8385496
I'd say if you have a bigger dick go with boy shorts and thing else your benis will hang out. As for fit large sizes seem to work for my ass but really choosing underwear like everything else is subjective find what works best for you.
>>
File: buenos dias Mandy.png (183KB, 500x691px) Image search: [Google]
buenos dias Mandy.png
183KB, 500x691px
>tfw i have to accept the fact i wont get a femboy bf until i go back to college

life is suffering
>>
Any femboys in anchorage alaska?
>>
>>8387226
Yes.
>>
>>8371225
I live in Ontario too.
If that other anon doesn't want to pay for shipping, I'd gladly take/buy some of those clothes from you.
>>
>>8387226
whoa that's fucking weird
a cute IRL friend of mine who's technically pretrans mtf but has been procrastinating for like two years and is presenting femboy in the meantime is moving to Anchorage this autumn for uni

I'm not going to post dox because I'm not retarded but there you go, should be at least one (kinda) :)
>>
>>8387257
>>8385148
notice how every cute femboy goes full mtf after a set amount time?
>>
>>8388257
Epic tuck or post-op?
>>
>tfw no femboys in Seattle

Fuck you anchorage, we let you park your boats here and this is how you repay us
>>
>>8388257
I mean out of all the femboys I've met so far that's the only one to go full trans so nah
>>
>>8388281
"Genital feminization surgery"
>>
Are there any femboys in wisconsin? I've been looking forever and can't find any cuties.
>>
>>8388400
wew kek
>>
>>8388381
I've seen more femboys the few months I've lived in Seattle than I had the entire rest of my life.
>>
>>8388445
>I've been looking forever
Where the fuck are you looking? Milwaukee has a ton of everything and you can find all flavor of sexual deviant in Madison by the university.
>>
>>8388575
Huh, I should really leave my bedroom sometime
>>
>>8388575
There's zero femboys in the state I live in god I hate the south.

>>8388391
True you don't see yohio, bill kaulitz transitioning. one of my exs friend is taking hormones and transitioning to mtf I hope it makes them happy but they make a super cute femboy. I'm scared they end up a boiboob freak like me.
>>
>>8388994
>bill kaulitz
He's gotten worse. Not Chris Crocker level bad but obviouly less and less like his asthetic every year. Pills aren't the same as transition, but I'd rather transition if for some reason I had to pick between that and hairy man like Chris.
>>
>>8389171
I mean look, he pretty much just looks like a soccer hooligan now
>>
im a black Canadian Muslim man anyone want to be my gf(male)
>>
>>8389701
>Muslim
but why?
>>
>>8389701
no
>>
>>8389719
after comparing all the religions i made my decision
>>
>>8389171
Yeah but he's still hot like damn he lucked out in still looking sexy. Yeah Chris Crocker looked like a hun when dressed in drag so it didn't surprise me how shitty he looks now. I don't like bills sense of style now though still he could still bend me over.

>>8389197
Like this photo is completely horrible considering he'd look way hotter in some leather he does kinda look thuggish which is lame
>>
>>8389726
You have poor decision making skills. Especially considering you want to pound boipucci which is explicitly forbidden in your religion.
>>
>>8389197
>>8389171
this is why we should offer bica to every biological male at the start of puberty
androgen receptors are poison

he's also a great case study in post-puberty masculinisation
pic related is from 2009; he was 20 years old at the time
>>8389197 is from 2017; he is 28 now
>>
File: IMG_20170605_133732716.jpg (3MB, 2268x4032px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170605_133732716.jpg
3MB, 2268x4032px
How do I fix my man hands?
>>
File: boo.jpg (41KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
boo.jpg
41KB, 1280x720px
>>8389726
>actually choosing a religion
>>
>>8391325
his look suited him so well. seeing how he presents himself now is like seeing a beautiful girl chop her tits off and cut her hair and change her name to mike.
>>
>>8391389
Can't really fix, but can improve.

Moisturise and shave/wax/epilate those arms, holyshit. Dark hairy arms and worrying about hands :/
>>
>>8391403
>>8391312
it's a troll, you dips
>>
>>8385623
>playing with my hormone levels so I can look like an aged hon @ 40 is totes intuitive guys

Speak for your own, tranny. I know the idea that someone could be content as who they are - *LE GASP* - is an insane thought to your dysphoria ridden brain but it's a very real reality for the rest of us.
>>
>>8391544
I don't want to get thrown out for being a fag.
>>
>>8391640
you could just pick up swimming or bicycling as a hobby, that's how i tricked my parents to letting me get rid of body hair
>>
>>8391648
No time for hobbies, though id like swimming and it would be good exercise.
>>
File: IMG_0266.jpg (31KB, 236x353px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0266.jpg
31KB, 236x353px
>>8391325
>this is why we should offer bica to every biological male at the start of puberty

Amen dude like too many cute boys grow up to look extremely manly like there's zero issues in starting bicca and serms as long as your healthy. Like I'm kinda scared to think of what yohio looks like and it's pretty obvious that anzu if they are the same person is taking them titty skittles which is why they don't look like shit. So why not make them more accessible bicca doesn't even break your dick why not take it lol.
>>
>>8392108
>not wanting to look like a cute femboy at age 20 and a masc dom at age 45

This is how we all know you're dysphoric. You can't handle the thought of your femininity slipping away. Go get your skittles like the rest.

Me, I am a man. So I don't care that I will look like a man when I grow into middle age - in fact, I would enjoy it very much if I become beefy and bearded (though I won't considering my genes and male relatives). But in truth I am content with what I am and what I will be in the future. You can't take this feeling away from me, no matter how much navel gazing you give me on this Papua New Guinea headhunters consortium. Everyone grows old! And you will die, too, no matter how much you run from (or, perhaps, long for) that fate...
>>
If i want to chop off my dick but want to look androgynous does that make me a tranny or femboy?
>>
>>8392276
When you say chop, do you mean just chop or do you want a vagina added?

>vagina = trans
>gender nullification surgery (just the chop) = non binary
>>
I want to be a femboy extremely bad but I feel like my only option is andro because of my fucking jaw and chin. I hate them so much.
is it possible to look cute as an andogynous guy?
>>
>>8392330
Does wanting to have a vagina really make me trans? Im sure more guys would want to fuck me if i had a vagina.
>>
>>8392378
if you're snipping the balls you're already going to go through massive hormonal shifts and may grow (small) tits anyway, esp if you're still young.

so yeah, most people would consider you a tranny whether or not you considered yourself one or not.
>>
>>8392390
I have friends who have tits from hrt and consider themselves to be femboys. If getting an orchi makes u a tranny does taking a aa like bica or cypro make you a tranny?
>>
>>8392350
>is it possible to look cute as an androgynous guy?
>>
>>8392163
Maybe somethin is wrong with me but if I had to pick between hairy burly man and doing what Pejic did and there was no third way. I'd rather be a woman. Not that I think of myself as one or anything like that. But at least it's closer to what I am.
>>
File: wolly wonka.jpg (299KB, 800x644px) Image search: [Google]
wolly wonka.jpg
299KB, 800x644px
>>8392442
>n-not that I t-think of myself as a girl, that woukd be silly! I just want to be one, okay?
>>
>>8392378
I'm sure part of the attraction to males is the dick. Removing that moves you towards the female side so far as sex is concerned.
>>
>>8392108
>there's zero issues in starting bicca and serms as long as your healthy
this is factually incorrect
have you even looked into what these drugs do? i sincerely hope you're trolling
>>
File: IMG_0158.jpg (88KB, 587x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0158.jpg
88KB, 587x960px
>>8392163
I'm on hormones and completely cool with having a penis and don't see myself as a woman how am I trans again? Isn't trans wanting to be female not wanting to look like a cute boy?

>>8392378
They wouldn't trust me getting rid of your dick would fuck up your life bad unless you go full chick guys would not be into that most gay dudes don't want to fuck a pussy desu.

>>8392424
Trans= identifying as a female; name change, gender change, feeling innately you are the opposite sex, having dysphoria over secondary characteristics that throw off this identity. Getting srs as identifying as female makes you trans.

Now can we fucking stop this shit this autist does this shit multiple threads why do we even reply to him anymore. Have fun being an aging twink.
>>
>>8393041
See you in five years hon.

>it's okay, I'm only a third gender meme!
>>
>>8392442
this is basically how I got meme'd into thinking I'm trans, like it was either be a man or a woman. I just don't know anymore, I'll never pass so what does it matter? Just gonna take my HRT and roll with it
>>
>>8393041
probably an edit but sauce anyhow?
>>
>>8393665
Ecchi Shite Kureru Hon

It's pretty cute.
>>
Paging biochem anon. Would Toremifene be a suitable substitute for Raloxifene in a bica + ralox stack? Any idea how it effects hair, other structures, etc?
>>
How are femboys considered gay? They literally take estrogen and t blockers to look more effeminate and androgyous. Im a straight male that watches femboy porn. Also how many femboys here have seduced straight guys?
>>
>>8394821
>How are femboys considered gay?
men with other men is considered gay
>They literally take estrogen and t blockers
those would be trannies and trannylites
>Im a straight male that watches femboy porn
i've called in an excavation team to extract you from the closet; please hang on, it might take a long while for them to dig you out
>>
>>8394821
>I'm a straight male who watches femboy porn
>Straight
>Femboy porn
You're bi, at least.
Just because it has feminine features doesn't make it less gay it just become more appealing to you than say a normal guy or a hairy guy.
That's like saying if you fuck a girl who has masculine traits then it's gay and not straight because her masculinity somehow outweighs her vagina.
>>
>>8394852
They take ralox and bica. Serm and t blocker to recreate female puberty. Some even get ffs or other cosmetic surgeries to look more effeminate. Just because they dont want breasts and take different hrt does not make it gay.
>>
>>8394858
They take Selective estrogen receptor modulator and anti androgens to essentially go through female puberty but withought getting breasts. I do think it is gay to suck a femboys dick or be topped but i do not feel that anal sex is necessarly gay. Anal sex is done by straight people all the time.
>>
>>8394944
>>8394962
ah, a troll...either that or a genuinely dim person
normally i'd at least poke back a bit but i'm not really feeling it at the moment
try harder next time for more interesting results
>>
>>8394962
Oral sex is done by straight people too.
By your logic that's also """not gay"""
Just admit you're bi all these mental gymnastics will come to hurt you later
>>
>>8394944
>>8394962
>They take ralox and bica
>They take Selective estrogen receptor modulator and anti androgens
No.
Trannies do.
>>
>>8394977
It is not gay to have sex with someone who has gone through female puberty and has gotten surgeries to look more effeminate. Just because they dont have breasts or that they have a penis does not make it gay. Why is this so hard for people to understand?
>>
>>8394986
Its not gay because they are on female sex hormones and t blockers to recreate male puberty. Is having sex with a tranny gay aswell?
>>
>>8395014
Trannies take estrogen and spiro/cypro
>>
>>8395034
*female puberty
>>
>>8395025
>>8395034
Holy fuck the mental gymnastics here.
Did you fuck a femboy anon and are trying to validate your choice?
>>
>>8394858
>>8394986
How again does >>8388257 count as gay?
>>
>>8395057
I dont need to validate fucking someone who looks like a women and is on female sex hormones. Im just amazed that fucking a femboy is considered gay.
>>
>>8395057
Yes i did fuck a femboy. I dont need validation. Im straight and will always be straight.
>>
>>8395071
Because femboys are gay
It even has 'boy' in the name
If you're fucking a boy then you're gay and depending on the age, possibly a pedophile
>>8395089
Fucking lol
I need to screen cap this section of thread.
>>
>>8395094
"He" was not underage
>>
>>8395094
don't worry anon, i saved it
this is some next level denial
>>
>>8395094
Holy shit why is it so hard to understand that fucking someone with female secondary sex characteristics that looks fem is not gay.
>>
>>8395105
It's still a boy. If they are on Skittles and had female puberty then they are the tranny that hons hate. Trannies traps and femboys are NOT the same and if you think they are you need to go /b/ack
>>8395106
Need my own copy later..
>>
>>8395119
Because it's fucking gay dude. If it has a penis it's a man in our world
I already explained this here: >>8394858
>>
>>8395120
The biggest difference is that trannies take estrogen to get breasts and dress more feminine.
>>
>>8395135
FemBOY
femboys identify as male even so no matter how you spin it you still fucked a dude
>>
>>8395135
This is why it's better to convince straight guys not to fuck cute boys because the denial and stress that comes out of it is more drama than an Internet mmo relationship.
>>
>>8395141
who the fuck cares what they identify as. i could identify as a black guy but that does not mean i am 1
>>
>>8394821
Where 2 find femboy porn

>>8395057
We are dealing with vague concepts here, femboys are genetically XY for sure, but its less clear if they are biologically male or female. The XY genes start a whole shit load of biological processes that start in the womb and continue for the entire life of the organism. Femboys go through many of these but they also interrupt some with drugs (and mimic some of the female ones) Their phenotype isn't male, it isn't female either, they have altered their bodies with technology to be something in the middle.

I have no problem considering myself bisexual and sex with femboys gay but its not really a perfectly accurate description. Gay is a made up cultural word, I think our culture considers phenotype to be more relevant than genotype (we can detect phenotype with our senses, we can't detect genotype without using specialized tools). I think our culture would consider a man having sex with buck angel to be gay.
>>
Do I have potential?
>>
>>8395168
Jesus fucking Christ anon
This is some next level autism
>>
>>8395170
Clear up your acne maybe
>>
Cute nonfem boy looking for femboy for mutual dick holding
>>
>>8395034
>Is having sex with a tranny gay aswell?
Uhh... yeah lol
>>
>>8395199
Fucking a transpers is more of a grey area I'm. It's not as black and white as fucking a femboy
Boy = gay
>>
>>8395178
>understanding things is autistic
O-ok

Tbqh this is actually much more autistic
>>8395208
He has this rigid category of boy and gay in his mind which he is unable to modify in anyway and he becomes extremely frustrated when something doesn't fit in those categories or people dispute those categories.

That is literal autism (and low trait openness)

>>8395170
I think ur qt, remind me of one my first crushes
>>
>>8395249
>Crushing on boys
>Not gay
>The extreme and autistic levels of mental gymnastics you go through isn't autism
Dude you fucked a boy. You're bisexual. You fucked a boy without tits so it can't be considered a girl in any way
>In B4 long hair
By that logic rock stars and fans are all women
>>
>>8395170
start hrt skincare routine thin brows and be better at shaving. you def have potential. the sooner you start doing things like taking hrt the better
>>
>>8395170
nice meme
>>
>>8395269
I already said im fine with the label bisexual...

You frustrate me. You into hatefucking? :^)
>>
>>8395306
No :<
I want a bf not frenemies with benefies
>>
>>8391648
You actually think that worked? So cute
>>
>>8395324
me2anon
me2
>>
how do i accept that im sexually attracted to men. its really hard. I dont think its a phase :( i dont even feel bi. just sexually attracted to men.
>>
>>8395404
How to into bf?
>>
File: chronicles of faggot anon.png (256KB, 1638x4334px) Image search: [Google]
chronicles of faggot anon.png
256KB, 1638x4334px
>>8395120
here ya go anon
some sort of rough draft or whatever in case you don't feel like capping later
>>
>>8395407
Are you on whoremoans?
>>
>>8395584
Yes i am
>>
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1YNGUSH6zutTcv_osPURNvH8K19mXiX730Y-JeDRMNbI/mobilebasic?pli=1

does this work? has anyone tried it?
i have a manish amount of body hair, lets just say its very lengthy. and i want to get rid of all of it, besides a little pubes of course. i am on a quest to become smooth.
>>
>>8395922
I don't see why it wouldn't. You should try using a beard trimmer or something to trim the lengthy bits off first, though
>>
File: IMG_0253.jpg (85KB, 850x1202px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0253.jpg
85KB, 850x1202px
>>8395089
It was only gay if the balls touched.

>>8394821
I've seduced mabye about five straight guys in my life probably more if you count random gropes. That being said they really aren't straight cause once I took off my underwear and revealed I'm a dude they still fucked me senseless.
>>
>>8395922
On your body fuck yes on your face fuck no by the way don't get it on the gooch it burns like hell fire.
>>
>be me
>girlfriend broke up with a year and a half
>get curious on /b/ afew months later about butt stuff and femboy stuff
>start getting fantasys about being dominated by a femboy
>used a dildo once or twice on myself but not often
>sign up to swinging website to see if I enjoyed it
>meet a fat old guy
>meet was crap, he was 4 inch and mostly did oral
>miss my ex and sex with girls even more
>sometimes still think about getting dominated by a femboy
>>
>>8395170
top memery
srsly though apple needs to get on bica
>>
>>8396634
Get with a femboy off course sex with a daddy with a four inch cock sucks. There are femboy doms out there anon. There was even one in this thread complaining about guys not being bottoms.

>tfw switch and no on let's you top

I'd be the perfect top endless stamina and no chance of stds. Cause muh hormones. Still being a subby bitch is more fun tho.
>>
>>8396912
Who is apple I feel like you legit know every trip lol.
>>
I just found out Peter Sallis, the voice of Wallace from Wallace and Gromit has died.

If anyone from old femgen still here remembers watching all of the Wallace and Gromit films in a marathon until like 6am, then thank you for the fond memories.
>>
File: DAEhWtPU0AEuIIZ.jpg (156KB, 675x1200px) Image search: [Google]
DAEhWtPU0AEuIIZ.jpg
156KB, 675x1200px
Where do I get a cute femboy bf like this one?
>>
>>8397601
In your dreams probably :^)
>>
>>8397511
>chasers allowed in discord when
I just want to hangout with cute boys, I promise I'm not a creepy lewd autist*
>>
>>8397601
By being attractive it's really fucking easy
>>
>>8397667
I am a creepy lewd autist, but I also happen to be a femboy.
>>
>>8397667
>chasers allowed in discord when
the discord is like 80% chasers
and creepy autists don't know that they're creepy autists, so this is an invalid observation
>>
>>8397223
apple isn't a trip he's some dude who used to be in the discord
>>
File: IMG_0254.jpg (108KB, 816x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0254.jpg
108KB, 816x960px
>>8397883
>tfw never know the secret world of femgen in the discord.
>>
>>8397601
How to get an ass like that?
>>
>>8398124
Hyper extend your back and good camera angles like every ass pic out there
>>
I realy dont know how to get in the discord, i cant say anything when i click the applying link
>>
can anyone share some info about freezing sperm? Since i'm nearly sure any hrt will sterilize, freezing is my only option. Any idea bout what it will cost me?
>>
>>8398424
It won't be cheap I think it runs to 500.00 in reality I have no idea why anyone would want a child it's just a mouth to feed that will end up hating you for taking hrt and not being a normal dad or mom. Plus kids are really obnoxious and drain money needed for other essentials.
>>
>>8395922
It works well. Mix it thick. It should be a paste, not a liquid. Spot check it in several places before you put it all over your body. Don't leave it on too long or it will burn.
>>
>>8397223
a kageshi user unrelated to 4chan but used to frequent a femgen/mtfg kageshi room
plays guitar real good
>>
>>8398119
iktf
>>
>>8399073
I thought you were allowed in robin I'd be worried I'd be recognized right away if I posted a face pic which is why I don't post any here. My pics are still being circulated in those god awful tiers. Despite the fact anyone with eyes can see I'm not trans.
>>
>>8399063
I really can't stand the mtfg general nothing against trans people but honestly too much clusterfuck drama anyways they are qt.
>>
>>8399136
I checked it out and it seemed to be 90% tripfags attentionwhoring
>>
>>8399142
It is a giant circle jerk lol
>>
>>8397601
the photoshop convention
>>
>>8397722
>the discord is like 80% chasers
wait wtf, i thought u had to prove ur a femgoy

>creepy autists don't know that they're creepy autists

>*
>>
>>8398727
wanting kids is the most natural thing a person can want except like... wanting to not die
>>8397680
>tfw no creepy lewd autist femboy bf
>>
is this place comfier than /mtfg/? i don't really consider myself a tranny and don't know where to hang around
>>
>>8400920
usually

theres the occasional autistic tranny or anti HRT trufemboy

but mostly its chill
(tripfagging heavily discouraged)
>>
File: img1496769757623.jpg (233KB, 400x700px) Image search: [Google]
img1496769757623.jpg
233KB, 400x700px
I can't be a tranny because of my body but can my face at least work to be a femboy?
please be nice :D
>>
>>8400819
I guess I'm unnatural then I could never see myself as a father even if I ended up with a husband which I won't too crazy to settle down fuck buddies are as good as they get plus I may be dying as well.

Question fem gen if you got a report back that your liver enzymes are 183 would you quit hrt or keep taking the pills and avoiding your doctor?
>>
>>8401201
You have soft features grow your hair out abit your already pretty fem but would probably look better with longer hair.
>>
tfw no bf
>>
>>8372717
Hi I was lurking until this. Transformation and AGP are my fetishes too, and I live near Detroit
>>
File: 1494435633931.jpg (42KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
1494435633931.jpg
42KB, 680x680px
>>8401802
>all of these femboys with glorious gender TF fetishes
>and they're all on the east coast, 2000mi from you

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
>>
>>8401802
What kind of transformation fantasies?
>>
>>8401832
wouldnt happen to be from cali would you?
>>
>>8401862
Similar to what the other guy was saying. Corruption, feminization, and sluttification. I'm down for being the corrupter or corrupter, and I can do hypnosis. I like the idea of turning a straight guy into a sexy little femboi. Or being the straight guy turned into the same.
>>
>>8401896
I could drive down to cali pretty readily.
>>
>>8401910
GodsLightShinesNoMore#0325

hmu on discord
>>
>>8401905
I thought almost everyone wanted to be corruptee! Why do you like it both ways?

Do you like full TG too?
>>
>>8402015
Not him, but I prefer being on the 'dominant' end of the feminization. Not that I'm not lining up to lose my maleness (clearly, I'm mental enough to browse this board), but most partners are not good at it in any other way than being the feminized.
>>
>>8402057
Would you go full female for femization like transitioning or just in the bedroom I lived the full femization fetish and it sucked the guy I was with was abusive and pretty much forced me to take estrogen shots and work as a cam slut. Still hot as a fetish but living it is nightmare fuel.
>>
>>8402098
>Still hot as a fetish but living it is nightmare fuel.

Like I said, most people just aren't good at being the dominant. In general this is true, but especially so for as delicate a topic as feminization is. They get frustrated because the slow route requires patience and thus become forceful and cruel, little more than the garden variety rapist. In doing so they cause irreparable damage, sometimes physically but always emotionally.

It is not the position I would ever take, to suggest people should be forced or cajoled onto hormones even if it is my fetish. These are powerful chemicals! And their usage should not be considered lightly. There are many ways to achieve a sufficient facsimile of this scenario with consenting partners in a live roleplay than to resort to barbarism.
>>
>>8402152
>They get frustrated because the slow route requires patience and thus become forceful and cruel, little more than the garden variety rapist.

It's funny you say that because he did force me to have sex with him. He also always put straight or tranny porn on when having sex once he put on bestality with two trannies. he degraded me in so many different ways but the worst thing was he kept me like a trophy wife his fear of me cheating on him I was with him everyday never allowed to leave his side he convinced me camming was the only way that I was too fucked up mentally to work and needed disability. It's made me terrified to try to indulge any fantasies again cause most doms I meet have never expressed any tenderness after they brutally fuck me. Which was sadly what I have hoped for :/ was I naive to think a dominant man or woman are supposed to at least hold you after?
>>
>>8402391
Im curious as to where you meet people like that?
>>
>>8402057
So you like both, prefer being feminizer, but settle for being feminizee?

What makes you better at the former than your partners?
>>
>>8402391
>was I naive to think a dominant man or woman are supposed to at least hold you after?

The good ones do. -I- would have, at least. Your story is not an uncommon one in this twisted community. It attracts evil like moths to the fire. You have to dodge bullets, especially if you look feminine. I've had idiots try to convince me to hormones while I was still underage (after all, it's le best time after chilhood rite???? cocksuckers). There are rapists, child molesters, and zoosadists abound & most go unreported because the reporter would have to embarrass themselves in the process.
>>
>>8402492
I almost never get feminized, if that's what you're asking. It's a rare treat and I'm picky about partners (mentally more than physically). The subject just fascinates me and drains my balls quicker than no other.
>>
>>8402098
>and pretty much forced me to take estrogen shots
What happened?
>>
>>8402515
I meant why do you find most partners aren't good at being the feminizers?

Why does it fascinate you so much?
>>
>>8402553
see
>>8402098
>>8402391

Shit's scary, yo. One wrong move and you're locked into living horrors. I've dealt with plenty of asshole doms in my time to know what happens when you're under their thumb long-term, and it ain't pretty. This is some deep psychological shit, and I wouldn't let anyone I didn't trust innately into it.

>Why does it fascinate you so much?

idk lol, I wish I could give you some weird story from my childhood that would make everything clear but I didn't progress to such degeneracies until about age 17, and it was in the context of building on top of prior fetishism.

After all. you can never fuck your mind going too deep in the kink rabbit hole! ha-ha-ha-ha
>>
>>8401927
sent, sorry it's late i had to reinstall discord and my computer died
>>
>>8402501
Jesus that's so fucking true like I have had sick fucks message me when I was 15 to start hormones. It's disgusting whenever I'm on fetlife I always get messaged by some of the most disgusting men. I hate it is there a safe place to find a dom who will still give my mascochistic and feminization fantasies without being a completely fucked up individual.

>>8402454
Fetlife, okcupid, hooking up in gay bars too, it's usually meaningless and the moment I open up about my fetishes they feel that's a green card to fuck me like a piece of meat :/
>>
everyone thinks i'm a tranny or a girl
:((((((
>>
>>8403302
doesn't sound too bad
do they think you're cute at least?
>>
How do I train for anal? Pretty innocent here.
I don't want to disappoint next time I get a cute guy in my bed.
>>
>>8403500
well, it depends somewhat on what your endgoal is (do you want to be a tight fit or do you want to shove entire watermelons up there eventually?) but here are a few general tips
you'll want to start small and *gradually* work your way up to whatever your goal is
start with fingers (one pinkie is a good starting spot if you're overly tight like me or if your body really doesn't like things going up inside it at first), do that until you feel ready for the next step (maybe after a few tries), then try a small buttplug, wait until comfortable again, then possibly larger buttplugs or small dildos, and by this point you'll likely know enough about anal play and your likes to go from there
remember that lube is very important and your butt is not only sensitive/important, but not really meant for things to go up, so do try to be gentle on it
douching is important for play with others, but not neccessary solo if you're short on time or into chocolate
also, if you're worried about becoming incontinent and all the other things anal play may bring, you could look into (butt) kegels
one last tip: don't do anal play with anything that doesn't have a thick end that can't go up your butt too easily (it's a reason why dildos and buttplugs have those large end pieces), otherwise your body could literally suck whatever you're using for play up into your body, which can be super embarassing, expensive, and damaging
>>
>>8403868
About how much frequent buttfucking will make the typical person incontinent or develop other problems?
>>
>>8403868
I've gotten up to a big toothbrush (like 2 thumbs put together) and that went in fine. This boy told me to never use conditioner as lube but that's what I was using before...
I'd like to stay tight but be able to have a good sized boy slide it into me without a lot of pain (I'd be totally fine with a little pain)
>>
>>8403935
It takes a lot of getting fucked in the ass to get to the diaper stage. Most gay bottoms will never experience it, you have to be slutting hard to make your pooper dysfunctional.
>>
>>8403372
seems like they do
it's still weird
>>
>>8403990
it's all in the presentation desu
a femboy in a fitted casual suit (i.e. not monochrome, no tie) is top-tier, hitting that skinny teen FtM Sue Perkins aesthetic
>>
>>8403988
Ah cool, that's what I suspected. Never done anything and that was always a fear of mine.
What about stuff like hemorrhoids?
>>
>>8403935
that would depend on a lot of things
mainly how rough the anal is, how sensitive the butt is, and how frequently
it's not likely to happen to you early on, but later in life it's something to watch out for

>>8403956
that's one thicc toothbrush
and yes, please don't use conditioner as lube
lube is pretty cheap, try to look for water-based ones
2 thumbs doesn't sound like a bad start
>>
>>8401251
not everyone is made for parenting and thats fine, if you dont think you would be a good parent then its probably true, just dont shit on others for wanting it was my point.

Please go to the doctor, avoiding a problem has never fixed a problem, the world needs as many qt femboys alive as possible
>>8401927
E D G E A S F U C K

>>8402391
> was I naive
if your fetish is pretend rape you are bound to find some legitimate rapists in that community, having said that blaming yourself doesnt help anything. It would have been better to gtfo that relationship wayyyyy earlier than you did but thats not your fault, someone exploited your good nature. Tbqh you should report him to the police, not for petty revenge or personal reasons but to save future victims, dude sounds like a psycho.
>>8402628
why tf were u on fetlife when u were 15 anyway?
>>
>>8404623
Everyone gets into it young these days. I was on fetlife at 16. The creeps are always the first to hit up the young ones.
>>
File: 1486113730990.png (373KB, 540x684px) Image search: [Google]
1486113730990.png
373KB, 540x684px
Most girls don't like me but I'm only bicurious at the most. I like penises but guys smell funny and have so much hair in all the wrong places. Help.
>>
>>8404677
back in my day highschoolers fucked highschoolers
>>
>>8404679
THAT SHOULDERS, HELP
>>
>>8404623
Rude
>>
>>8404912
its cute dw :^)
>>
>>8405062
t-thanks anon
>>
I figure this has been asked hundreds of times before, but I'm straight but pretty androgynous looking anyway, would it be stupid to go on hormones for aesthetics? Sorry for trashing up the thread hahaa
>>
>>8405180
yes anon take the spiro meme that will make you feminine forever
>>
>>8405180
Cut off ur balls lmao
>>
File: orchie.jpg (135KB, 537x390px) Image search: [Google]
orchie.jpg
135KB, 537x390px
>>8405378
obligatory
>>
>>8405180
Yes you dongus, there are a myriad of health problems and really gross side effects to HRT.
Erectile dysfunction, breast development, excretions from penis and nipples, etc. You're also digging yourself an early grave.
>>
Anyone tried inducing lactation?
>>
What things you can do if you want to be femboy after 25 y.o?
>>
File: image.jpg (11KB, 132x138px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
11KB, 132x138px
>>8406219
I probably have a prolacinoma from Cypro + progesterone it made perfect sense at the time

But it caused lactation. And it's disgusting, almost like puss oozing from my wounded body.
>>
File: IMG_0273.jpg (44KB, 460x432px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0273.jpg
44KB, 460x432px
>>8404623
>pretend rape you are bound to find some legitimate rapists in that community,

I guess I kinda do have that kinda fantasy to go with my mascochism I hope I can find a normal guy one day but thank you for the reassurance that it's not my fault even my therapist has said I blame myself way to often for becoming his sex slave. I developed agoraphobia shortly after so I don't hook up with guys unless they come to my house now hopefully I'll be safer that way admittedly that is pretty stupid too mabye I should stop being a slut lol.

>why tf were u on fetlife when u were 15 anyway

My parents were never home and I was in closet big time about liking men at school so I couldn't hook up there tho there were no shortage of gay guys who came onto me I really wish I had those years back :/ I could have had a normal bf. so online sites were the only place I could be out. My parents were also super religious my dad being a praise and worship leader I was terrified to come out.

>you should report him to the police, not for petty revenge or personal reasons but to save future victims

I really should but he's really good friends with the chief of police in lycomming. I doubt an police out side of that country would have jurisdiction either.

>Please go to the doctor

Thanks for the concern I'm just kinda worried he'll tell me to quit hrt. I probably will get it checked out I was just really depressed honestly. Also I personally don't want kids but your right someone out there may be a good femboy dad or just good dad in general once again I was kinda bitter again cause I've kinda always been suffering from infertility too.
Also I kinda wish I could meet a guy like you your really nice anon sorry for the text wall lol.

>>8405180
You could take biccalcumide I may be wrong but it won't ruin your fertility to my knowledge.

>>8406219
I thought if you lactated you have early stages of like cancer :( or prolactima I think it's called.
>>
>>8406402
Did you try to taste it?
>>
>>8405244
>spiro
Why spiro instead of bica?
>>
>>8402574
Isnt 90% of bdsm a bunch of retards who think dom = abuse and sub = yes man mcfucktoy?
The people who taught me bdsm stuff were nice but it's really not for me.
>>
How safe is spiro in the long run?
I'm thinking of starting to take fina+spiro but I'm afraid of infertility.
>>
File: IMG_0275.jpg (26KB, 236x236px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0275.jpg
26KB, 236x236px
Femgen I met a guy he's cute and hasn't been put off by sad feels and knows my fucked history anyways he wants to meet for coffee.

What the fuck do I do I've never had a date ever? It's like agonizing what should I even wear or talk about. The first time I meet a guy I'm usually licking his balls and sucking his dick at a club. I know that makes me a slut and I hate that lol but at the same time should I kiss him at least?
>>
For those on bica + SERM, can you still get erection? ejaculation?
>>
File: 1495763926477.jpg (498KB, 850x997px) Image search: [Google]
1495763926477.jpg
498KB, 850x997px
>>8407621
Just do what a girl would do at something like that.
Wear something cute, make conversation with him, listen to him talk about himself, and let him make the first move unless you've picked up signs that he wants fugg and you're feeling bold.
Bring money just in case but if he pays for you, don't fuss and just let him.
>>
File: file.png (723KB, 779x547px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
723KB, 779x547px
who else /sick/ here
>>
>>8408662
i'm always /seasonalallergies/
>>
>>8406411
>I really should but he's really good friends with the chief of police in lycomming. I doubt an police out side of that country would have jurisdiction either.
report him to the police and then file a report with the Department of Justice on the police department if they dont do anything, all police are subject to federal oversight
https://www.justice.gov/crt/how-file-complaint

>Thanks for the concern I'm just kinda worried he'll tell me to quit hrt.
I think if you are upfront with him about
1. what you are taking
2. that you will continue to take those drugs even if he tells you not to
you should be fine. His job is to prevent harm so he will help you any way he can and he cant force you to stop taking boipills so you are safe there.

>Also I kinda wish I could meet a guy like you
aww thank you, im sure it will happen you have an adorable personality. Maybe ill apply to Penn for a post grad :^)
>>
how 2 make balls not saggy and gross?
>>
File: sdddddddddddddddd.png (290KB, 360x360px) Image search: [Google]
sdddddddddddddddd.png
290KB, 360x360px
yea yea im femgen too but its easier to lump it into tranny ok ok so pls come to the tranny pool party bbq
https://www.kageshi.com/rooms/trannypoolpartybbq
>>
>>8408895
>aww thank you, im sure it will happen you have an adorable personality.

Aw thank you your really cute as well x3

>Maybe ill apply to Penn for a post grad

Well I did live in lycomming county but thankfully my parents got me away from that horrible guy sadly I am kinda stuck in the south now in TN :/ also I would report bill but it's been nearly four years now probably would be a cold case I guess I dunno I don't know legal terms.
>>
>>8406247
sudoku is the only option
>>8406402
gross
>>8409019
see >>8405432
>>
>>8409336
what the fuck
>>
>>8408453
Thanks for the tips I don't have much much experience at all but taking my wallet and going where he leads sounds good my main thing is what the fuck to wear lol. I really wanna make out with him.

>>8409336
>tfw you'll never look like line trap :/
>>
I will start replying to the posts that I have not done so yet tomorrow. Sorry, I have been busy with analytical chemistry and issues at home, but I have some time tomorrow to reply to those posts.
>>
>>8371407
Holy fuck I want that redriding outfit.

Where did you get it?
>>
>>8409345

lel im both >>8408895 and >>8409201
fate? or we both post too much...

> it's been nearly four years
if you were a minor then its probably still possible, if not then yeah its passed the statute of limitations
>>
>>8409542
Okay holyshit that's kinda amazing I so wanna still have a prostate orgasm like it's eluded me all my life lol.
This is me btw >>8409469

>if you were a minor
I was about 23 lol so yeah its kinda late I just wished I came out about it sooner son of bitch still has my pets. And thinking of him doing this to another femboi is devastating. No cuties should ever endure the kinda psychosomatic horrors I went through.
>>
how can an 18 year old lose height?
>>
>>8409838
cut you balls off
and then cut your legs off
>>
File: 1496959864637.jpg (47KB, 400x323px) Image search: [Google]
1496959864637.jpg
47KB, 400x323px
>>8409628
holy fugg you are cute

man I dont like this, I am already feeling possessive and jealous towards you lol

you should like... not live in tenn

>my pets
doggo or kitty?
>>
>>8407088
Yeah and lots of leather and oontz oontz music. It's stupid
>>
File: afimoxifene.png (14KB, 278x281px) Image search: [Google]
afimoxifene.png
14KB, 278x281px
This may be of interest to people here. Afimoxifene is a metabolite of tamoxifen that is being developed as a topical gel. If its effects are primarily local, perhaps it could be used in conjunction with oral estradiol to get feminization without breast growth. Based on anecdotal reports I've seen online, just taking an antiandrogen with raloxifene leads to little feminization compared to taking an antiandrogen with estradiol (for example, this anon: >>8409979).
Thread posts: 331
Thread images: 49

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.