[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anime made me trans

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 357
Thread images: 44

File: Rui.jpg (33KB, 640x359px) Image search: [Google]
Rui.jpg
33KB, 640x359px
This is most trannies on 4chan DESU.

https://medium.com/@rftbk/masculinity-anime-and-gender-dysphoria-8d682abcec54
>>
but i haven't liked anime in a long time
>>
>>8327540
written by a "non female radical feminist" fucking disgusting
>>
>>8327540
>tfw mtf but never liked anything but manly anime(and even then it wasn't much that I liked it)
>all my idols are male rock musicians with tough or no fucks given personas
>feel like I can't be tough or manly because I gotta be feminine to pass and I feel bad about this
>what I read of this article describes what feels like almost the exact opposite of my experience with gender dysphoria
>tfw I'm pretty sure I'm AAP despite being mtf

Oh god what the fuck is wrong with me famalam

I mean I think blanchard shit is stupid and fake but I feel so untypical for a mtf.
>>
File: 1493128394153.jpg (21KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1493128394153.jpg
21KB, 400x400px
kinda related but STOP BASING YOURSELF OFF ANIME CHARACTERS, this goes for femboys/trans/traps whatever in particular but other people as well

YOU ARE A HUMAN BEING NOT A FICTIONAL CHARACTER, also most traps in anime are just drawn as female then sold as male characters, they don't even look male in the fucking slightest

FUCKING STOP TRYING TO BE ANIME CHARACTERS
>>
>>8327614
You are LITERALLY ME
JESUS
>>
>>8327614
I'm this aswell, never liked anime, always liked metal and knives and guns and guy stuff
Looking at girly shit now only makes me dysphoric anyways
>>
File: 1483161261315.png (67KB, 220x225px) Image search: [Google]
1483161261315.png
67KB, 220x225px
>>8327620
Nice try, Ashy-boy, but you can't trick me. I will be the Pokemon master. Smell ya later.
>>
>>8327646
>>8327622
IT GETS WEIRDER THO

>almost didn't transition because I wanted to be a manly dude who dominates women
>never could muster up any attraction to women tho, and being with them always just made me feel dysphoric and that made me angry that I felt that way
>really ashamed and disgusted with myself for getting turned on by dudes
>>
>>8327673
>ten badges
but there's only 8 gyms?!
>>
>>8327679
oh ya? I went through a denial period too, was damn buff and wanted to join the army
It was either army dude or girl... Which one I took was pretty obvious
I realized when I came to session 2 and we had to do physical excercises that even when I was buff and at the peak, I was still the weakest one there, even weaker than all the girls
And then I went full femboy mode... Dildo myself in the ass and order plant estrogen online and started going to a psychiatrist...
I'm lesbian now though, always felt an attraction to girls, even though they make me jealous, I still wanna snug cute girls
>>
>>8327679
me rn
>>
File: 1457239388115.jpg (336KB, 574x890px) Image search: [Google]
1457239388115.jpg
336KB, 574x890px
>>8327540
Have a touhou reaction image for ironic purposes.

In my opinion he does have some good points, I definitely agree with lot of things here, except for the fact that he's using said points to paint trans people as illegitimate.

He explains how he thinks gender dysphoria appears in people, even telling us how the patriarchy is mainly at fault and how the media abuses this, but he doesn't really explain how this somehow means they aren't legitimate.

He didn't explicity say they are illegitimate, but calling MtFs "transgendered males" pretty much sums up his position in the whole matter.

There are also a lot of MtF cases who don't fit his theory and started identifying as girls since they are innocent kids, would he still call them "transgender males"?
>>
>>8327737
>calling MtFs "transgendered males" pretty much sums up his position in the whole matter.
What the hell does that have to do with legitimacy? That is simply biology, Anon.
>>
>>8327540
Holy shit this explains every trans person I know IRL

Did anime really scramble their brain?
>>
File: 1488176750178.gif (2MB, 245x245px) Image search: [Google]
1488176750178.gif
2MB, 245x245px
>>8327745
you best run pal
>>
>>8327745
Nobody who actually respects and believes trans people deserve transition treatment refer to them by their biological sex.
>>
>>8327540
Hi, no. See this is a pretty easy one. There is a massive correlation between two things.

Autism and trans
Anime and autism

Both of the above are pretty well documented. So if a trans person is likely to be on the autism spectrum, then they're likely to like anime as well.

Not every trans likes anime, not every trans is autistic, not every anime fan is autistic, etc

But this is a pretty clear cut issue especially when you consider that Japan's different cultural views on gender allow for anime to play with it more than western animation.

It's not TURNING THE FRICKIN' FROGS GAY, more like a series of attracting forces and probabilities.
>>
>>8327770
Sex and gender are not the same thing. Referring to males as males does not mean you disrespect their freedom to gender identity. It's a separate issue.
>>
>>8327797
ebin :^)
>>
I KNEW there was a connection, fucking weebs
>>
>>8327811
>anon made a post in a website that isnt 4chan so it must be true
>>
File: b8c37176a4bb785dfec0119f58ebfa3f.jpg (808KB, 1200x1500px) Image search: [Google]
b8c37176a4bb785dfec0119f58ebfa3f.jpg
808KB, 1200x1500px
>>8327540

Oh oh oh...we can now blame the media for gender issues.....all mine are star trek voyager's fault.
>>
>>8327540
>doted on for being cute from when i was little
>boys love spending time with me because I'm their "little buddy", and they enjoy being dominant over me. i enjoy our relationship dynamic, too
>guys are extra sweet to me because I'm a fag
>my mom would always nitpick everything about my appearance and my behavior, though. everything i did was always wrong and I'm a devout catholic and ashamed of literally everything ever so i try to repress my femininity but everyone still thinks I'm gay
>my older brother is a nerd. he shows me some popular animes
>i see the animes he shows me, and several others
>I could never really get into anime and think most of it is weird and creepy
>i start getting too good at not seeming like an obvious fag. also my body is way more masculine than before. barely any guys treat me how they used to. tfw my life was better when everyone loved how gay and cute i was
>transition
>tfw my amazing bf wants to marry me
>tfw ssocialjustice wizard describes my life perfectly
>>
>>8327540
>no likes or comments

Nice plug. Also, you used images from threads that were posted on this board just today. And your writing sucks. Are you TERF anon?
>>
>>8327737
Well read the other articles by @rftbk on Medium. He explains why it's harmful to view male people as women, from a feminist perspective. (Explains the radical feminist perspective, basically, nothing really new.)

>>8327770
I think it's actually cruel to play into people's delusions. We have concrete scientific evidence that "inborn immutable gender identity" is bullshit. Among neurologically and hormonally normal boys, who were raised as girls because they were born missing a penis, about 80% live on comfortably as girls/women. (The 20% probably end up identifying male simply because they learn that they're biologically male, not because of some deep gender identity magic.) So it's bullshit to say that people have inborn "gender identity" and will *naturally* react terribly to "misgendering." (This 80% of female raised male boys evidently don't give a shit about life-long misgendering.)

So trans people react terribly to "misgendering" because they have a mental illness. That's the only explanation. They have some sort of phobia of being the sex they are, and constantly delude themselves to cope. It's a lot like girls with anorexia, or people with other such mental illnesses. It's not healthy to let them just indulge in it and "validate" them. They should be taught to learn how to come to terms and cope.

This is totally irrelevant to whether they transition or not by the way. Even if you fully medically transition, it's STILL healthier to accept the fact that your biological sex doesn't literally change; you only make superficial changes and end up physically somewhere between two the sexes.
>>
>>8327946
For real this fucking TERF just plugged their blogpost here.
>>
File: 1480175943954.jpg (7KB, 229x220px) Image search: [Google]
1480175943954.jpg
7KB, 229x220px
>>8327946
>>8327990
Half of the board quite liked it. Stay mad.
>>
>>8327984
>We have CONCRETE SCIENTIFIC EVIDENCE that my opinion is right
>let me not link any of them and just assume people will take my opinions fact
>>
>>8328003
?
>>
>>8328003
It is you, you've used that image before, fuck off. We don't need your bearded wisdom.
>>
>>8328017
see the Science Review post
the one with Patrick from Sponge Bob

>>8328020
ot sure who you mean, but have you ever been to /a/?
>>
>>8328003
Lol you again
Why are you so obsessed with us, you beta loser
>>
>>8327867
>tfw no star trek tech to body switch you
>>
File: 1459236548282.jpg (41KB, 455x500px) Image search: [Google]
1459236548282.jpg
41KB, 455x500px
>>8327984
>to accept the fact that your biological sex doesn't literally change
We all know this, but there is literally no reason to remind them of it every single time. You are just doing it to be a fucking pathetic asshole.
>>
>>8328026
what, where, what the fuck are you talking about
what sort of goddamn treasure hunt are you sending me on trying to find a Patrick attached to your random article
It's not my goddamn job to find your Sources for you you lazy hack
>>
>>8328041
There is no reason NOT to refer to a male as a male, even if the male happens to be a woman.

Hurt feelings are not an argument.
>>
>>8327984
>from a feminist perspective
>>
>>8328050
>even if the male happens to be a woman
>even if the male happens to be a female in other words
are you trying to look retarded?
how the fuck do you know if biological sex changes or not on hrt, what even is biological sex? and if you say chromosomes I'll slap you
>>
>>8328050
You contradict yourself. You literally said it's HEALTHIER and then you go on and say that even if they are HURT it doesn't matter.
>>
Marya Hollic made me want to be a trap
>>
>>8327540
Why are you a non female radical feminist? Why are you so obsessed with gender? Why not do something productive with your life instead of browsing 4chan and other lgbt related places looking to start shit?
>>
File: mariya_wall_xd_by_atherasg.jpg (72KB, 608x446px) Image search: [Google]
mariya_wall_xd_by_atherasg.jpg
72KB, 608x446px
>>8328063
lmao are you me
>>
>>8328030

Give it 15 years and maybe I will be able to switch out and have a lovely cyborg body.....I can but dream.
>>
>>8328078
Don't you mean, 50 years?
>>
>>8328060
>how the fuck do you know if biological sex changes or not on hrt
kek

>>8328062
>You literally said it's HEALTHIER
No, that was another Anon.
>>
>>8328112
if you don't have anything to add then don't fucking talk to me you human scum :)
>>
>>8328112
>kek
nice source lol
>>
Nerf guns turned me into a tranny.
>>
>>8328132
I don't think I really need a source to prove you can't change a person's biological sex. You also can't change a person's ethnic background. These things are determined by the circumstances of one's birth.
>>
>>8328151
What you are referring to is BIRTH sex, by the way.
>>
>>8328109

I can wait.....it might not be that long.
>>
>>8328159
Call it whatever you want to. The point is that every person on earth is born a male, a female, or (very rarely) an intersex person. You cannot change this, it is your biological sex and you are stuck with it.

Gender identity (man or woman) is different from biologal sex (male or female). You are transgender if your gender identity does not match up to your biologicl sex. So for example, a male transgendered person identifies as a woman. Even though she is a woman, she is still also a male.
>>
>>8328187
You were born a baby aswell, can't change that either? Are we all pedophiles then?
>>
>>8328150
Same tbqh famalam
>>
>>8328191
Uh, actually you can change that. It's called 'time'. You may have heard of it.
>>
>>8328045
Jesus Christ, there's like what, 10 articles on medium.com/@rftbk, and you couldn't spot the one that says "Science Review" in the title?

>>8328064
I don't think @rftbk browses /lgbt/ a lot.
>>
>>8327681
In the show it was implied there were more than 8 gyms, you only needed 8 badges to participate :3
>>
>>8328243
Christ you are unbelievable..
>>
>>8328256
I don't know what point you think you made, Anon, but the fact is that your natal sex does not change. Your age does. :|
>>
>>8328187
My point is that birth sex is not literally the same as biological sex. Maybe in the future (or now, I have no idea) you will be able to change your biological sex, but that doesn't mean you changed your birth sex.
>>
>>8327614
>loud and obnoxious personality
>over bearing and kind of aggressive
>natural leader of all my social circles
>super competitive
>hate moenime
>Legend of the Galactic Heroes is unironically my favourite anime followed by Berserk, JoJo's and Texhnolyze
>regularly fantasy about violence (I feel like a disgrace for doing this)
>worse thing about starting hormones for me is that'll I lose my natural strength (why can't I just have sleek and dense muscles)
>mechanical engineer

I mean, I have some stereotypically feminine traits like being emotionally perceptive, thoughtful and kind, I main supports in every game I play and all my friends said that they thought I was weirdly girly before I came out (which really surprised me). All throughout my life I've been kind of ashamed to be as masculine as I am, I always thought I was faketrans because of it until I turned 15 and realised that it doesn't matter.
>>
>>8328271
>Maybe in the future (or now, I have no idea) you will be able to change your biological sex
I don't think so m8...
>>
>>8328248
I can't access the science article via the pubmed site nor through the posted link on that Medium article
>>
>>8328248
>>8328294
Reading the article I don't understand why the Author assumes being born with a malformed penis and being brought up as a girl is reason to have gender dysphoria
having a fucked up penis is not having your brain closer to the opposite sex than your birth sex
She doesn't mention any brain scans being done on them, nothing on them actually being trans, just that they had a hormonal failure
I fail to see corralation between these people and trans people
>>
>>8328320
And even then, out of those intersex people and all the people studied, they showed a much much higher rate of coming out as trans than what normal born girls/boys do
Doesn't that infact prove the opposite?
>>
>but why would an average straight boy have feelings of sexual submission in the first place? (I doubt that *any* person naturally has such feelings.)

I'm sure I've misunderstood but is the author saying that they believe NO ONE is naturally submissive? I on't get it because that's retarded if true
>>
>>8328327
Ok and now halfway through the article this person is just making assumptions based on what they want to believe
Great article there OP, credible source indeed
>>
>>8328283
>and all my friends said that they thought I was weirdly girly before I came out (which really surprised me).
Did they say why?
>>
Keeping my kids far far from weebshit just to be sure.,
>>
>>8328345
Maybe they mean everybody is naturally a switch or doesn't even have a sub/dom/switch identity.
>>
File: 1494782625482.png (191KB, 432x429px) Image search: [Google]
1494782625482.png
191KB, 432x429px
>>8328355
It was kind of awkward but I did ask, one of them said "I dunno, you just seemed kind of girly, I thought you was gay desu".

Another friend actually worked out I was trans but I was really obvious around him, female alias, girly phone theme, twink bod, super educated on tranny issues, long, well cared for hair and would role play as a girl at every chance I got, so that doesn't count.
>>
>>8328345
>>8328381
I think she means that you aren't born... gay or straight, switch or dom or sub or anything
that it's all a choice you make later
or some shit
>>
>>8328405
Well you aren't born switch or dom or sub. Gay and straight are a different matter.
>>
>>8328439
Well I'd assume a girl would have naturally born feelings of submissiveness but who the fuck am I to know
>>
>>8328439
There is really no proof for being born gay or straight either.

I'm not saying sexual orientation is a choice though, just that it isn't necessarily determined in the womb. I personally believe it is more likely that sexual orientaton is determined during puberty. There is no proof for that theory either but there you go.
>>
>>8327540
https://www.reddit.com/r/GenderCritical/comments/6cponc/masculinity_anime_and_gender_dysphoria/
>>
>>8327540
>LynchmobJusticeWizard
>Bell Hooks

into the trash it goes
>>
>>8328381
>>8328405
I guess, personally I can't imagine being anything but submissive in a relationship and I've never really considered it a learned behaviour
>>
>>8328248
https://twitter.com/rftbk

Seems like they come here a lot.
>>
File: 1492955645997.jpg (74KB, 620x916px) Image search: [Google]
1492955645997.jpg
74KB, 620x916px
>>8327984
Part one

You do realize that sex is not just determined by what chromosomes you have right? This is well documented in intersex cases and people like david reimer. The problem really is that society never finished researching sex and just assumed everything ended at the highschool level hurr durr muh chromosomes so now we have generations of people who think this way. Remember the outcry people had when they found out Pluto was no longer classified as a plant? Same shit is happening now just for sex. Only diff is most people are born comfortable with their identity related to the sex they were assigned at birth but for other people this is the unfortunate reality that nature fucked up for them.

It's alot more complex than that. The fact of the matter is DNA contributes alot more to sexual development than we think and RNA interprets that development for a human being. RNA is more responsible for actually constructing and replicating development and because of that you get alot of diverse conditions. This is just an extremely brief intro to how things fucking work. May I suggest you actually provide sources next time? Before you harshly judge a very real medical condition that people suffer from and the outright disrespect for them and lack of understanding and knowledge is disgusting in society.
>>
File: 1495133959412.gif (4MB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
1495133959412.gif
4MB, 320x320px
>>8329564
part 2

People become complacent and can't handle the actual pursuit of knowledge and challenging ideas that push technology and human society to new levels due to the fact they have never experienced any real challenge in their life other than the menial tasks of going to school and getting a blue collar job. They stop thinking when everything works in their perfect pathetic lives and once they find out about something they don't understand they can't handle it. It's honestly quite pathetic and sad that this is how we created society and how schools just condition you to be a sheep.

To put it plainly Sex is a lot more complex than you think please do not close of your mind off by categorizing everything in tidy neat impenetrable boxes of thought ok? It's somthing society is doing and it's the source of a lot of political debates and issues these days. In the end life is something you can't define or fully control and compartmentalizing every single thing is just useless. Here is a good source for you anon. http://www.functionalneurology.com/materiale_cic/389_XXIV_1/3373_sexual/
>>
File: jesus.jpg (7KB, 203x222px) Image search: [Google]
jesus.jpg
7KB, 203x222px
>>8327540
Terf jesus is the author. He'd be really sympathetic and all except that last time he was here he was asking mtfs for sex and all http://archive.loveisover.me/lgbt/thread/8122688/#8123475

You can't be a femboy and mtf chaser and preach morality, that just gets me in every way
>>
>>8327984
http://www.nature.com/news/sex-redefined-1.16943
>According to some scientists, that balance can shift long after development is over. Studies in mice suggest that the gonad teeters between being male and female throughout life, its identity requiring constant maintenance. In 2009, researchers reported deactivating an ovarian gene called Foxl2 in adult female mice; they found that the granulosa cells that support the development of eggs transformed into Sertoli cells, which support sperm development. Two years later, a separate team showed the opposite: that inactivating a gene called Dmrt1 could turn adult testicular cells into ovarian ones. “That was the big shock, the fact that it was going on post-natally,” says Vincent Harley, a geneticist who studies gonad development at the MIMR-PHI Institute for Medical Research in Melbourne.
>http://biologyclermont.info/wwwroot/courses/oldlab2/old%20m2%20geneprob.htm
>Sex (It’s a Phenotype, Not a Chromosome!)
http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/path.2335/abstract

I didn't realize you now trust some crazy guy on a blog more than all the best scientific journals in the world.

Now that is mental illness. What makes you more reliable than the scientists?
>>
>>8329653
>He'd be really sympathetic and all
He's a TERF, so no.
>>
>>8329678
Lots of femgen was terf at one point
>>
>>8329691
is that why they mock the actual medical condition by somehow thinking taking HRT and still identifying as male is right?
>>
>>8329705
Some are a type of repressing trans and suffer terribly in their bad episodes. And some might just feel more comfortable looking feminine but still think of themselves as feminine boys.
>>
>>8329717
>and suffer terribly in their bad episodes.
Karma for being TERFs.
>>
>>8329738
GC is probably a excuse for repression. Along with AAPness
>>
>>8327540
Christ that article, I can really relate to it. I'm not even that into anime, but I totally get the crossdreaming aspect. Its a good theory, but who really knows. As an AGP I felt the sexual aspect first, but the gender dysphoria from not being good at being male came a bit later.
>>
>A non-woman arguing for radical feminism.
>non-woman
Opinion discarded.

No one wants to listen to some entitled straight XY dude ramble about shit.
>>
>>8329991
Go away misandrist.
>>
>>8329564
>>8329578
But even so, sexual dimorphism exists, and all but a very small number of people are clearly physically male or physically female.

>Only diff is most people are born comfortable with their identity related to the sex they were assigned at birth but for other people this is the unfortunate reality that nature fucked up for them.
So they're mentally ill, and the cure may be transitioning. That doesn't make it not a mental illness. That also doesn't mean that someone who transitions to gender X is literally gender X or has always been gender X deep down inside.

>>8329666
Did you even read the articles you linked?

The existence of very, very rare intersex conditions and the fact that (de)activation of certain genes can 'change' the sex of cells does not, by and large, have any bearing on gender and transsexuality, unless you (bizarrely) believe that all transgenders are suffering from intersex conditions that manifest in exclusively mental (rather than physical) ways.
>>
>>8330105
You should try hrt. I bet you'll like it.
>>
>>8330105
Cellular sex is controlled by things like hormones this is very basic.

Gonad sex. Like having ovaries and stuff is controlled by genes being turned on and off and this is unstable and will happen regardless of chromosomes. Your facts were bullshit that only a person who knows nothing would parrot.
>>
>>8330117
Actually, I did, but then I realized I was just a male who idealized femininity because of mental health problems, not a woman. After working on improving my mental health and overcome my self-image problems, my desire to transition went away.
>>
>>8330105
You talk about mental illness any try to practice medicine but can't even get your facts straight
>>
>>8330130
"went away"
whatever you say hon
>>
>>8330128
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Y_chromosome
>In mammals, the Y chromosome contains the gene SRY, which triggers testis development.

Do you realize... that genes... are located on chromosomes?

>Cellular sex is controlled by things like hormones this is very basic.
Do you realize, my friend, that if sex chromosomal differences reduced entirely to hormonal differences, disorders like Klinefelter's would be perfectly and fully treatable with simple hormone therapy? (They aren't. Ergo, chromosomes actually matter in ways aside from regulation of hormonal expression.)

>>8330142
It was only for several months, so there were no perceptible changes in my appearance, and I present as male anyway, so it's unclear how I'm a "hon".
>>
>>8330151
Well aren't you a lucky fucker I wish my feelings would just go away
>>
>>8330130
I admit to being AGP and idealizing femininity, but I cant shake that trans feel you know? So since I cant reason myself out of it and Im a poor candidate for transition, I just smoke weed instead and try to find happiness as a man.
>>
>>8330167
At no point did I ever suggest that you shouldn't transition.
>>
File: laughing anime girl.jpg (1MB, 3528x2449px) Image search: [Google]
laughing anime girl.jpg
1MB, 3528x2449px
The writer of the article fits the classic AGP master-baitor profile. He is projecting his fetishistic urges onto trans people to describe something he does not understand because he is not trans. He can just fap in his wife's panties while thinking he's a cute anime girl to get his daily release but this certainly doesn't work with trans people. As an outsider he is oversimplifying gender dysphoria and wrongly thinking that the core of this condition is sexual release even though it isn't. (If it was, a good wank in wife's undies would make "dysphoria" go away, which it the case of faketrans, a.k.a. autogynephiles, like OP, who frequently mistake their fetishism for dysphoria)

The article also reads as a confession of someone who thought they are trans even though they are plain simple a fetishist (typical autogynephile).

I bet he's in this thread rn. Sup my man.
>>
>>8330198
>I bet he's in this thread rn.
In it? I bet he's the OP.

How else would an obscure twitter user's blog in which he talks about /lgbt/ get posted the moment it's online?
>>
>>8330214
Exactly.
Also it clearly serves as a bait which I bet was OP's intention all along.
>>
File: ml_p2p_pc_badge_taller15-5.jpg (20KB, 282x270px) Image search: [Google]
ml_p2p_pc_badge_taller15-5.jpg
20KB, 282x270px
>>8328345
>>8328381
if I'm not mistaken radical feminists tend to understand bdsm type sexuality as a negative byproduct of sex based oppression, where people reenact society's unhealthy power dynamics in the bedroom to find some form of relief or vindication. They believe no one is "naturally submissive" because if we were raised in an egalitarian society with egalitarian values no one would get a thrill from having power over others or vice versa. They also don't like terms like that because of the connotation that they're tied into masculinity and femininity.
>>
>>8330272
how would egalitarianism have stopped me being a sub?
>>
File: fucking transsexual empire.jpg (237KB, 980x1064px) Image search: [Google]
fucking transsexual empire.jpg
237KB, 980x1064px
>>8330272
The hardcore radical feminists tended to be anti-pornography activists so of course they vilified sexuality.

Their positions are often so similar to (patriarchal) traditionalism it's unreal.
>>
>>8330327
Female privilege is entrenched in traditionalism, so both aim to protect it.
>>
>>8330151
>These discoveries have pointed to a complex process of sex determination, in which the identity of the gonad emerges from a contest between two opposing networks of gene activity. Changes in the activity or amounts of molecules (such as WNT4) in the networks can tip the balance towards or away from the sex seemingly spelled out by the chromosomes. “
>researchers reported deactivating an ovarian gene called Foxl2 in adult female mice; they found that the granulosa cells that support the development of eggs transformed into Sertoli cells, which support sperm development. Two years later, a separate team showed the opposite: that inactivating a gene called Dmrt1 could turn adult testicular cells into ovarian ones. “That was the big shock, the fact that it was going on post-natally,”
Do you realize that hardly anything is on the X and all the genes for sex differentiation and control are on autosomal? And stuff happens regardless of what Y status is?
>>
I was trans before I even knew what "anime" is but anime certainly did turn me into an AAP tbqh.
>>
>>8330235
>>8330214
Op is the person mentioned in >>8329653 he's a chaser over here
>>
>>8330369
I wonder how you imagine sex differentiation happens at all.

Are you seriously arguing that the fact that some autosomal genes are causally upstream of cellular sexual differentiation implies that sex-specific chromosomes play zero role whatsoever?

Do you not realize... that genes can be upstream of other genes?

If it were LITERALLY TRUE that "stuff happens regardless of what Y status is" then... there would be no sexual differentiation whatsoever? Presumably you don't believe that humans are just not sexually dimorphic at all?
>>
>>8327540
This is Japan's last attack on America. They will kill as many generations as possible by making the would be parents: L G and T
>>
Something about this article seems not well written. It relies too much on glittering generalizations regarding gender roles and doesn't really dispel arguing claims.
I can understand the central point, that anime and the idealization of female life and interaction can cause some people to begin having trans feelings (partially because I think that's why I feel trans but anyway), but the arguments used to support it are kinda shaky at best.
>>
File: 1493148826395.jpg (311KB, 1242x1225px) Image search: [Google]
1493148826395.jpg
311KB, 1242x1225px
>>8330483

Yeah, I don't think the evidence really directly supports the conclusions reached. Entire chunks of the text are "I have a theory" and a mere restatement on theories of transgenderism from the 80's with Blanchard or a vague mish-mash of theories from post-2000.

The author hasn't really considered that apart from radical feminist theories and theories on transgenderism ranging from autogynephilia and beyond that a large chunk of trans people are actually just reclusive.

That reclusive nature from ostracism and being unable to relate to typical friendship groups in school is more conductive to solo hobbies and interests. Intuitively this includes IT, poor social skills, and anime / manga (which is really a lot of wish fulfillment as a coping and release mechanism for the stress of being trans).

The author attributes so much to anime you sorta have to wonder if they started with a conclusion and worked backwards cherrypicking anonymous posts to support their ideolog- oh.

Posting a crab hoarding pasta so I don't get psychoanalyzed by a radfem.
>>
>>8330458
Yes it happens regardless of y status the only thing y does is ask for testosterone and that can be bypassed. Those autosomal switches are what control sex and every mamal is capable of becoming male or female depending on which of those go off.

If you read rather than giving stuff discredited since the human genome project
>>
>>8330458
And no, there is sexual differentiation in spite of y. The stuff for male or female can't both express simultaneously, so whichever has more, usually thanks to hormones wins and suppresses the other. That's also why it's unstable in nature.

It's not my fault you're too incompetent to realize there's things like expression and that's how most genes work not Mendelian bs
>>
Author here.
Nice to see that 4chan likes my blog. :^)

>>8328294
>>8328017
>>8328294
Visit this page: medium.com/@rftbk
Scroll a bit down.
Note the entry entitled: "A simple science review on gender identity" with a meme image of Patrick.

>>8328320
>Reading the article I don't understand why the Author assumes being born with a malformed penis and being brought up as a girl is reason to have gender dysphoria
Because according to the theory of gender identity, every person is born with a certain gender identity ("male" in the case of "cis men"), and if they are assigned a sex at birth that contradicts with this, they will inevitably develop mental health issues, most likely diagnosable as gender dysphoria. They say that, if you raised a "cis boy" as female, he would get gender dysphoria, just like when you raise a "trans boy" female, because both have "male" gender identity.
That's their theory.
And it's disproven by such boys. They're raised female, and 80% of them don't mind it later in life.

>>8328327
>out of those intersex people and all the people studied, they showed a much much higher rate of coming out as trans
They did not "come out as trans." They decided to identify with their biological sex, after learning of it.
And that was 20%.
It's a very, very far stretch to say that this supports the theory of inborn gender identity.

>>8328248
>>8329508
I visit rarely. I do it mostly as a resource on how the trans community behaves. And even more rarely, I get in a debate or two.

>>8328345
I don't think any person naturally desires to be dominated. If with "submission" you mean relaxing around someone so much you just let them handle your body with grace, then that's normal of course. My cats frequently "submit" to me in that sense when I pet them. But I'm pretty sure they would dislike it if I grabbed them by the throat and yelled at them, which is what "sexual submission" frequently means.
>>
>>8329564
>>8329578
>You do realize that sex is not just determined by yadda yadda yadda
None of this changes the fact that Bruce Jenner was born male, has been fully male for 50 years, has had the life of a man, and that it would be utterly absurd to say that he could ever truly be a "woman" after all of that.

That's one extreme example, but the same goes for someone who transed at 20, or even 15. All of this intersex stuff is one big red herring. It's ridiculously stupid how people think it proves any of their deluded fantasies of becoming a woman, when they're so clearly a man.

At most, you can cause on yourself a medically-induced "intersex" condition. (And even that's an abuse of terminology because "intersex" is commonly understood to refer to inborn conditions.)

For all the high and mighty talk of how stupid everyone else is for "not getting" how complicated sex is, you seem extremely self-unaware.

>Before you harshly judge a very real medical condition
How can you judge a medical condition? Like "DON'T HAVE THAT ILLNESS, YOU IDIOT!!!" or what?
I judge people who turn their delusions stemming from the illness into political statements. Like "trans women are women," which is a statement rooted in the delusional aspects of gender dysphoria but is being touted as literal fact now, and enshrined into fucking law.

We are literally changing legal definitions according to the delusions of mentally ill people. Literally.

>http://www.functionalneurology.com/materiale_cic/389_XXIV_1/3373_sexual/
>The irreversibility of programmed gender identity is clearly illustrated by the sad story of the John–Joan– John case
This is absolute bullshit. David Reimer was mutilated and sexually abused by John Money. He was not "raised as a girl." 80% of boys raised as girls due to a birth defect in the penis live on identifying as women.

The study also has other serious issues, as explained here:
https://sillyolme.wordpress.com/2010/02/28/the-incredable-shrinking-brain/
>>
>>8330198
People right here in this thread are admitting that the profile fits them either exactly or very closely.
Fact is, AGP and gender dysphoria aren't mutually exclusive. I'm not sure if there's a strict AGP/HSTS distinction, but lots of AGP people end up being "genuine" trans as in they feel very seriously about their gender identity. and they are the ones I'm talking about in the article.

If you pay attention you'll notice the article doesn't claim this to be necessarily the story of all MtFs.

>>8330272
More or less correct AFAIUI.

>>8330327
This is stupid. You clearly don't understand radfems. Andrea Dworkin was the biggest anti-porn feminist and an ex-prostitute and she wrote somewhat liberally about incest, pedophilia, and the sexual endeavors she and her friends had as teenagers with an adult teacher.

Anti-radfems just call radfems prudes because they don't have a counter-argument.

>>8331569
At no point do I claim that my theory is 100% accurate, representative of all MtFs, or anything of that sort, you realize that, right?
Several people in this thread alone admitted that the text hits home, and it's how things went for me, so there's definitely truth to it. There's also reason to believe that it applies to a lot more people who just don't accept it because the thought of being a guy with repressed femininity feels humiliating, and because they drank the "gender identity" kool-aid.

>>8329653
>>8330380
Not me BTW. (Still author here.)

Aaaand gone again. See you next time.
>>
>>8332133
So you feel that you are a male with repressed femininity, and that's why you transitioned. But aren't you unfairly comparing yourself to HSTSes by implying that you have "natural" repressed femininity?
>>
>>8332133
You're a hairy AGP chaser who went around asking for sex.

You are hypocritical you have no grounds to preach morality
>>
>>8332085
And do you realize that many people here who were either androgynous to begin with or started early have mostly female secondary traits and no primary. So that's a form or intersex.

Not everyone is like you and Bruce Jenner. Not everyone is hopelessly masculine and driven by male urges for sex and dominance like you are.

You project too much.
>>
>>8332144
He's a masculine AGP like the chasers and Jenner. He also went around asking for sex. And he's incredibly masculine in body and mind and internalized ideas like dominance and that he can call all the shots.

So it he can project and decide for everyone that they're all exactly like him. Despite the fact that most people here don't do his acts and aren't physically masculine.
>>
>>8332133

At no point do I claim your theories are inaccurate or accurate, you realize that, right? I just say you didn't discuss, evaluate, or even implicate, the relatively simple interaction that reclusive upbringings have with cartoon anime girl pictures among transgender women.

Considering you have a known and identifiable content history as either a radical feminist or someone who subscribes substantially, or in part, to gender critical or radical feminist ideology, your neglect to mention contrary theories intuitively guides people to believe you are biased or approaching it with a conclusion preceding your evidence from the get-go.

Additionally you have flawed terminology. Referring to male to female persons as 'transgender males' may work well in some radical feminist support groups but you could still carry the meaning with "male to male" since in common terminology trans male means female to male. Common use of terms doesn't give a shit about Judith Butler or theories of AGP. If you want to make a point you make it in common and understandable terms.

This reads less like an article expounding a phenomenon and more like peculiarly handpicked evidence interpreted through a gender critical lens, to the exclusion of all other views, that supports an ideological viewpoint.

I'd comment on your defensive tone, your evidence evaluation skills, and your tendency to try and sneak the last word in during arguments but you can probably guesstimate what my criticisms on those respects are by mere mention.

Here's a monstergirl.
>>
File: 1427065125952.png (523KB, 756x703px) Image search: [Google]
1427065125952.png
523KB, 756x703px
>>8332085
in regards to hons I think my post in this thread is relevant to why hons exist. >>8329675

in regards to intersex definition I am quoting a direct source here
http://www.isna.org/faq/what_is_intersex
>person is born with a reproductive or sexual anatomy that doesn’t seem to fit the typical definitions of female or male.

this sentence summarizes that transsexuals fit the definition when you understand that brains are not some ethereal mental thing. Brains are very physical just as much as anything else in the body. It's well known that the brain is sexually dimorphic and because of this transsexualism exists. There is a huge difference in what a neurological disorder is compared to a mental disorder. So someone being born with the development path of a female brain born with a penis as the case for me was micro. This definitely fits the definition of intersex.

The problem is idiots only want to accept certain people because feminists have completely tarnished this medical condition to the ground for decades so no organization will properly recognize unless they want to stir controversy. You have to understand that the medical condition transsexualism has been that target of hate for decades and present day is now able to see that but the waves of hate are still there among-st the general populace.
>>
>>8327540
>>8332308
The whole point of this article is off the mark because anime is made for shut ins and people who don't fit into society. So being a tranny degenerate and being hated by society are def reasons for becoming a shut in NEET. Anime is just relatable to that demographic and trannies just so happen to fit that as well.

A lot of trannies don't like anime because it somehow made them trans a lot of trans like anime for all the same reasons why nerds or other social degens like anime. Finding solace in a media where the rest of society just doesn't understand or relate to you is the entire reason anime exists. Same applies to videogames. Now this media has gotten more attention because of how popular it got and all the normies are looking in and judging through a mirror it's that simple.
>>
>>8332144
I'm not trans. I had/have mild AGP and dysphoria. Being self-aware over it makes it weaker.

>>8332199
WTF. I'm pseudbi so occasionally look for guys on Grindr and stuff, but that's none of your fucking business. Go back to /pol/.

>>8332209
>being a feminine man is intersex
toppest of keks of the 21st century m8

>>8332228
Ah, the typical trans-activist slandering. When facts fail, make up shitty adhoms about your opponent to try to undermine their credibility.

You've got nothing on me mate.

>>8332308
>you didn't discuss, evaluate, or even implicate, the relatively simple interaction that reclusive upbringings have with cartoon anime girl pictures
The same reclusiveness implies shyness and therefore effeminacy, which ties back into the same theory anyway. Sure, the relationship is probably more complicated than a straightforward A -> B causation, but the article already became long enough just elaborating on the causality of masculinity -> repressed femininity -> explosion through anime or other media with glamorized portrayals of femininity.

>Considering you have a known and identifiable content history as either a radical feminist or someone who subscribes substantially, or in part, to gender critical or radical feminist ideology, your neglect to mention contrary theories intuitively guides people to believe you are biased or approaching it with a conclusion preceding your evidence from the get-go.
This is inevitable. I ascribe to a larger political perspective, so when I explain to people why I ascribe to it they are naturally unable to accept my argument and instead cling on to the belief that I'm just "brainwashed" by the ideology and come up with rationalizations afterwards.
This is just typical cognitive dissonance on the side of the people who are opposed to the ideology that I support.

>you have flawed terminology
It's exceedingly clear in context that when I say "transgender males", I'm talking about, well, transgender males.
>>
>>8332308
>This reads less like an article expounding a phenomenon and more like peculiarly handpicked evidence interpreted through a gender critical lens, to the exclusion of all other views, that supports an ideological viewpoint.
This is an accusation that is *always* raised against articles that explain an ideology, by opponents of that ideology, because they put the article up to unrealistic standards so that they can then dismiss it. It's unrealistic to expect such an article to include all alternative view-points for "fairness," let alone explain for every single one of them why they are wrong and the one supported by the article is true. This article is not a master thesis. It's an article by an amateur "author" (more like blogger) on Medium.com who tries to teach people some basic understanding of radical feminist world-view.

You are just rationalizing your irrational rejection of all points raised in the article, because you put the article up to unrealistic standards. You yourself are already deeply convinced of an alternative world-view, so of course the article won't satisfy you. You shouldn't expect that.

BTW your style is super pretentious and obnoxious. You're not as smart as you think you are.
>>
>>8332589
>>8332611
sounds to me this article is spot on in regards to femboys and gay men taking HRT for *reasons* and not actual transsexuals can we just agree on that?
>>
It's not anime that created transsexuals, it was 4chan. It wouldn't make any sense to have a website full of trap fetishists if there weren't any traps.
>>
>>8332414
>It's well known that the brain is sexually dimorphic and because of this transsexualism exists.
Wrong.

Just like short men aren't intersex, so aren't men who have a brain some of whose characteristics lean towards the female distribution.

There's no clear and reliable scientific evidence that brains come in two distinct types based on sex, and, based on that premise, that people diagnosed with gender dysphoria have a "brain of the other sex."

I wrote about this some time ago:
https://medium.com/@rftbk/a-simple-science-review-on-gender-identity-4a9fb06a4cc3

Imagine, the "strongest" scientific evidence that they had was pure conjecture misrepresenting the results of a study which actually *disproves* the hard-line "gender identity" hypothesis.

>>8332625
I have reason to believe that for some of the boys, anime ends up being the catalyzer to the development of a serious gender dysphoria.
>>
>>8332633
i agree that some feminine features a male may have is not intersex but someone with many feminine traits and has a gender identity that is female is def intersex and wtf there is plenty of scientific articles stating that brains are sexually dymorphic it's like you completely ignored my source I provided
>>
>>8332647
>with many feminine traits and has a gender identity that is female
Since "gender identity" is certified bullshit, this leaves us with "many feminine traits", which doesn't make a man intersex.

>plenty of science...
http://www.pnas.org/content/112/50/15468
It would require a neurology nerd (or someone who's very bored -- possibly a future me) to clear up how the results of this study are to be reconciled with the results of studies that say they found this and that part of the brain to be dimorphic, but until then, this is how I assume it works:
The "plenty science" you're talking about finds differences in average size of this and that part of the brains of females and males, but the dimorphism isn't absolute so to say. It's not like, say, hormone levels, where you can tell conclusively whether the person is female or male by testing blood testosterone levels. (The only exception then are people who indeed have an endocrinological or intersex condition, like women with CAH or whatever it was called, like that one athlete who was in the news a while back.) Rather, the differences in brain part size are like differences in height: there's a clear bimodal distribution based on sex when it comes to humans' height, but you can't tell a person's sex from their height because there's still significant overlap too. Likewise with all individual parts of the brain, so that it's impossible to say conclusively whether a person is female or male just by looking at their brain. Therefore, no such thing as a "female" or "male" brain, only more "feminine" and "masculine" brains, just like you may call being short "feminine" and being tall "masculine".

Now, if a "feminine" brain (in terms of scans) also means a personality that leans towards a stereotypically feminine personal nature, then that would even easily explain why e.g. MtFs tend to have feminine brains. It's not because they're "really female." It's because they're males who lean naturally towards femininity.
>>
>>8332633
also the fuck kind of source is that? I'm against this I wrote this article as my source. Yeah buddy that's not a source. A source means you got it from an approved academic board and it comes from other people who are recognized for that.
>>
>>8332625
Except femboys have a good reason for wanting to keep their body the way it's been and not become hons like you
>>
>>8332696
you are literally describing phenotypes and how that its related to what sex is but instead you bridged it with gender expression somehow what a joke of a brain i am debating with.

Sex is a culmination of human development not just hurr durr chroomosomes or hurr durr genitals exclusively its a culmination of the entirely of the person this is why we generalize alot because most humans share similar traits in relation to our definitions of what sex is. In the case of transsexual individuals they do not fit those traits that we ascribe and because of that we argue what sex is.

What I am getting at from you is that sex doesn't exist at all even though it does because we have males and females. This is why I feel like you somehow interpreted traits in the brain as not having anything to do with a strong sense of gender identity and instead just gender expression wich is grossly incorrect.

Transsexuals have a congenital condition that only manifests itself after years of development like a sleepercell of sorts it was always there it just appears when the body developed to the point where it is noticeable. In other words being born trans means you are pre-determined to transition later in life and this has always been the case. That is why transsexuals suffer similarly to people born with intersex conditions and is also why the term is changing into sex development disorders instead of intersex and transsexualism because idiots like you can't understand this.

Feminism has tarnished the word transsexualism into somthing it has never been. They somehow equate gaymen just taking HRT to be more sexually appealing and repress to the point of believing blanchard's theories of bs when that is not what the actual medical condition is. People have focused so much on people who say they are trans when they really arn't to the point that they now belive agp and hsts is a real thing when in reality it is completely seperate from the actual condition.
>>
>>8332730
just proves my point further that somehow a self identified man takes HRT only so that he is more appealing to get the D. Later in life you will regret those actions and become a transition regretter who bitches about saying transsexualism is a joke when it really isn't you just turned it into a joke because you were never trans in the first place and all you did was tarnish the medical condition even more by being an irresponsible adult abusing medications not meant for you.

Let me give you some advice. If you want that hot bishi aesthetic all you need to do is workout shave and cover urself in oil when you have sex takes a year of working out instead of 7 years on HRT to finally pass as a girl. Not bank on HRT and hope it makes you pretty by being a lazy fuck. HRT is not a magic pill.
>>
>>8332589
>slandering
You came here asking for sex and chasing last time you were here. I'm not even a TA, i just hate hypocrisy and perverts. And you do both : explain http://archive.loveisover.me/lgbt/thread/8122688/#8123475
http://archive.loveisover.me/lgbt/thread/8086455/#8093788

And it's only part of it. We don't need sex crazed AGP men going and acting like they're the bosses of everything.

You're even arrogant and insane enough to push your articles as sources in place of academic journals. What training do you have in any of this?
>>
>>8333199
>>8332589
And it think it's funny, you consider people acurately reporting all of your sex crazed acts to be slandering

That's kinda like trump, you're mad just because people pointed out what you did, it's no lie.

The fact you're a sex crazed man who went terf just because he got rejected says a lot, it's relevant and it exposes the ugly underbelly of your holier than though fake intellectual act.
>>
>socialjusticewizard

lmao i remember that guy posting on lainchan about half a year ago, he had total meltdown over radfems ostracizing him despite his best efforts and tfwnogf
>>
>>8332589
>>being a feminine man is intersex
Feminine men don't have female like bone structure or female like cellular processes and gene expression they don't usually look like girls either or have female secondary traits

I'm sorry everyone isn't a huge repressed agp hon like you.
>>
File: smug boy.png (260KB, 476x465px) Image search: [Google]
smug boy.png
260KB, 476x465px
OP, you magnaenormous faggot, this IS an anime-oriented site so of course you would expect anime posted here. Dummy.

If this was a wood-carving enthusiast board everyone (including trans people) would be posting pictures of wood instead. Do you get it now?
>>
>>8333215
Did they find him as creepy as we do?
>>
>>8332589
>>8327540

>makes it weaker.
http://archive.loveisover.me/lgbt/thread/8122688/#8123475
Half the time you're here, you're asking for sex. And chasing while occasionally preaching. That is super agp. That is super sex crazed man.

Why is it that it that all the men who preach GC are either pol false flags or ultra manly repressed agps/50yo hons who with all of their entitlement now decide they're moral leaders and project all of their wrong doing and sexual depravity onto others who've done no harm?

I want the creepy hons and AGP-Chasers to get out and stop perving on people here while preaching about how upstanding they are.
>>
>>8333215
Post a screen shot of that meltdown. Half the time he's here he's as an entitled chaser, angry about why people won't throw themselves at a nice guy like him.
>>
>>8333248
>straight male
>also a TERF
>also a tranny chaser
>also a creepy stalker
>also a disgusting fetishist
>also a porn addict
>also very entitled (like all straight men are)
>also a pseudointellectual with a holier than thou attitude
>also thinks he can silence trans women into submission with feminist ideas he doesn't even understand
>also probably a virgin
My God
>>
>>8333286
I wanted to talk to him at one point bc I sorta used to sympathize with some of the GC tenets, but he isn't just here for the sake of some sex obsession, but he's also projecting all of that onto innocents , harming others, and assuming he's unfaliable.

That makes him insuferable
>>
>>8332696
>It's not like, say, hormone levels, where you can tell conclusively whether the person is female or male by testing blood testosterone levels
Those are a spectrum too, especially in utero. And there are many biomarkers that demonstrate that.

And brain morphology/dimorphism is strongly influenced by in utero hormones. And guess what, since those are a spectrum, there are boys with very high 2d:4d and that might lead to abnormalities.

So there's your trans /femboys/tomboys thing. This spectrum stuff just reinforces that.

And guess what, hormone levels are female in MtFs and that affects stuff on the cellular and tissue level. And there's also surgery. So now is that intersex?
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15113628?dopt=Abstract&holding=npg
https://www.nature.com/articles/srep27655#ref4
>>
>>8333253
https://archive.lainchan.jp/feels/res/9391.html

that's probably him? though the medium handle is different
>>
>>8327540
The author makes some interesting observations about the Japanese fondness of cuteness and crossdreamer fantasies. But since they use the autogynephilia theory to interpret what they see, some of the conclusions are problematic, to say the least.

The idea that porn turns people into crossdreamers is to put the cart in front of the horse, as I see it.

I do appreciate the effort in trying to understand male to female transgender people who crossdream. I am sure you are right about the feminine cuteness of Japanese popular culture being a hypercorrection to lives imprisoned in masculine hardness.

But the connection to “autogynephilia” is not convincing, and I am saying this as one who has worked with male crossdreamers (people who fantasize about becoming their target gender) for more than ten years.

They are clearly aware of the weakness in their theory themselves:

>I don’t have a straightforward explanation of why this identification also leads to the development of autogynephilia—why the boy begins desiring to be sexually passive and submissive, even becoming ‘pseudo bisexual’ in Blanchard’s terms, when he is originally heterosexual.

First of all: Most male assigned people do not become crossdreamers. This also applies to those that have repressed their more vulnerable or feminine side to the point you are describing. The great majority of men watch porn. That does not make them crossdreamers. Many men read manga and watch anime. That does not make them crossdreamers.

Moreover, the majority of the male to female crossdreamers I know report crossdreams from an early age, before puberty. Many of them grew up before the Internet and did not have access to the kind of media you describe. Many of them hadn’t seen porn until long after they became aware of their crossdreaming. Some do not watch porn at all. They still dream of becoming women and have sex as women.
>>
Why do cis AGPs become TERFs?
>>
File: eh.jpg (6KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
eh.jpg
6KB, 300x168px
>Anime made me AGP*

Fixed for accuracy, pham.
>>
>>8332710
The article I linked is entirely about scientific studies and their interpretation.

>>8333199
>>8333211
I have barely posted on /lgbt/ before yesterday.
And my sexuality is none of your fucking business. Go back to /pol/ if you want to spread gay bashing.

>>8333215
This never happened. I've never been ostracized by radfems. I don't try to "be one of them" in the first place.

>>8333230
This does not explain why people come over from /a/ to ask "did anime make me trans?"

>>8333248
Not me.

>>8333286
Also not me.

>>8333411
Still not me.

Damn, you guys are reaching. I must have struck quite a nerve. :^)
>>
>>8341205
>This does not explain why people come over from /a/ to ask "did anime make me trans?"
They put the cart in front of the horse just like you do.
>>
>>8341205
>The article I linked is entirely about scientific studies and their interpretation.
You mean your blogging and terrible politicized interpretation of it, just like with that spectrum study. It sure isn't a review and I don't think you know what you're talking about.
>>8341205
>gay bashing
It's not gay bashing. You came here to sexually harass everyone, mtfs mostly.

And you can't lie, the archives are full of your actions, your asking for sex, lack of respect for others and then getting mad when they say no.
>>
>>8341205
>Not me.
Everything linked happened exactly all the other times you were here. Exactly while you were talking about what a nice guy you were, harassing femboys and transgirls and gettting mad when you were told no. If you lied about the 4chan chasing, you probably lied about your fedora antics in >>8333411 too. You lost crediblility
>>
>>8341618
Is there any proof it's him and he was lying about those things?
>>
>>8346717
>Typical MRA transaboo.
TERFs unironically think this.
>>
>>8327540
I can see the correlation.
>>
>>8346744
What do you call everything you don't like?

Misogyny.
>>
>>8346764
False.

I don't like cold pizza. Cold pizza is not misogyny.
>>
File: 1494715736097.jpg (27KB, 225x350px) Image search: [Google]
1494715736097.jpg
27KB, 225x350px
>>8327540
Anime appeals to transpeople, that's all.
>>
>>8327540
Jesus what a faggot. Also, men can't be feminists
>>
>>8346806
>men can't be feminists
Why not? Can MtFs and FtMs?
>>
>>8346878
Men can't be feminists because they are men. Mtfs can but why since we're following all the typical feminine tropes, and ftms that are feminists are silly trenders not even on T
>>
>>8346806
>men can't be feminists
You don't need to be a feminist to argue in favor of feminist ideologies.
>>
>>8346913
If you do though it makes you an idiot. Men claiming to be feminists just need to get laid.
>>
>>8327540
That or it helps them come out.
>>
>>8336862
Its a great article. I displayed crossdreamer/AGP tendencies when I immediately identified with lesbians in pornography. I thought it'd be awesome to get a sex change when I grew up and become a lesbian(glad I never did SRS is a meme). After this I started to develop transvestic fetishism. I was never good at being masc and wanted to be more feminine. Years later I identified as trans but I chose not to transition because of how old and physically masculine I am.

I'm definitely the type of man the article describes, although I never got into anime. I do get the appeal And intend to watch more in the future.
>>
>>8347482
>Its a great article.
It's using pseudoscience to justify feminism.

>although I never got into anime.
So much for "anime made me trans"!
>>
BEGONE TERF
>>
File: 782472489.jpg (63KB, 624x626px) Image search: [Google]
782472489.jpg
63KB, 624x626px
>>8327540

if anime made you trans then just watch manly movies to become CIS

SCIENCE!
>>
>>8346918
Why are male feminists stupid?
>>
>>8347537
>>although I never got into anime.
>So much for "anime made me trans"!
Well you clearly haven't read the article very carefully. Not to the end, at least.

>>8347619
gr8 b8 m8 i r8 8/8
One can only repress so far. Every human being has "feminine" feelings. Some more so than others. When a boy has a lot of them, society forces him to repress. Eventually it explodes, and anime is a frequent catalyzer to that, with believing oneself to be "really a girl" being a common reaction/conclusion.
>>
>>8347619
I feel like the manliest thing you could do is watch all the Jojo episodes in one sitting by then you swole up.
>>
>>8347482
Why is it cis agps and hons like you who project and asume everyone's a pervert like you? It's very strange how all the people who talk like you are pervs and hons
>>
File: 1480044558811.png (660KB, 558x744px) Image search: [Google]
1480044558811.png
660KB, 558x744px
>>8344148
He's this man >>8346717 >>8327540 is a chaser who's infamous for sexually harassing transwomen here, chasing everywhere else and for complaining about why women and TW don't like him
>>
>>8347755
not as g8 as the drivel in the op cause I cant be arsed to type as much bullshit
>>
>>8346717
>Elaborate. What parts of my interpretation are wrong? Explain yourself, instead of just saying "NO UR WRONG."
See the explenation in >>8333337 you weren't bright enough to see your studies prove you wrong. And you don't have the biomedical training to do medicine so your trying to pass yourself off an expert is shamefull and anyone with a slight amount of training knows you're lying
>>8346744
>Typical MRA transaboo.
Says the massive and hairy AGP man with a history of chasing after sex and screaming that he's entitled to sex

You're an AGP straight pervert who harasses women and weak people and think's he deserves sex from them.

You're the ultimate MRA and your fake feminist disguise fools nobody
>>
>>8347824
Evidence he made the chaser posts?
>>
>>8346717
>You're either lying through your teeth like the gay basher
You're a shameless liar and you're now aproprating people who've been abused.

I've been gay bashed I've been gay and I'm small and effeminate and an obvious faggot and I've been abused in other way.

You are this AGP guy and not only do you only hit on women, but I was here the last couple of times you shitposted and while you condemned others, you went around asking for sex, and acting as one of the chasers here.

And from the other sites people linked, it seems like you're a prolific chaser and Feddora, thinking you're entitled to sex from women and transwomen and getting mad and calling them men when they say no.

You aren't gay, you're a AGP who thinks he's entilted to take what he wants, you abuse but you now apropriate people who've been abused.

Your fake feminist disguise fools nobody. Get out MRA chaser. This board isn't for fedora straight men.
>>
>>8347840
http://archive.loveisover.me/lgbt/thread/8122688/#8123475
I don't want to give away personal information but both of these happened at the same time he was here last time.

I liked him better then. I seemed to have some common ground. But not only is he asking for sex here, while condmeming everyone, but there's other people who know him from other sites and they say he's insane about that.

And to think I have this agp man calling me an MRA when he's doing everything wrong
>>
File: 1285920455472.jpg (39KB, 560x560px) Image search: [Google]
1285920455472.jpg
39KB, 560x560px
>>8347755
>Every human being has "manly" feelings. Some more so than others. When a girl has a lot of them, society forces her to repress. Eventually it explodes, and manly movies are a frequent catalyzer to that, with believing oneself to be "really a man" being a common reaction/conclusion.

wew, action moves made me trans

>Every MtF being has some "manly" feelings. Some more so than others. When an MtF has a lot of them, she has to to repress.to be feminine, Eventually it explodes, and manly movies are a frequent catalyzer to that, with believing oneself to be "really a CIS man and not trans " being a common reaction/conclusion.

wew, call Mike Pence
>>
>>8346717
I still can't get over how a huge hairy guy who it turns out was infamous for being a chaser/feddora and only likes women now calls others "gay bashers" when he's bashing gays.

It's funny how he's also an MRA who thinks he's owed sex but then uses his fake feminism to call one of the demographics he chases MRA
>>
>>8347836
>who harasses women and weak people and think's he deserves sex from them.
Feminist thought is that harassing for sex is fine as long as it's not done to a woman, and to TERFs we aren't women.
>>
>>8347858
>>8347882
>gets attacked by transphobia
>responds with AGP as an insult
>gets attacked by feminism
>responds with MRA as an insult
>>
>>8347923

AGP is real, and some very masculine men with it become chasers and they abuse and bully people they want to live their fetish through.

And he is an MRA, it wasn't just this site, but as others pointed out he goes around pushing for sex and acting like a fedora.

He isn't a feminist, and he's an AGP chaser who think's he hasn't been given the sex he deserves. It's calling a spade. His disguise can't hide what he's done.
>>
>>8347755
This literally sounds like hon rhetoric
>>
>>8327935

>Naturally feminine, devoutly Catholic literal waifu.

The dream desu.
>>
>>8347941
>And he is an MRA,
>He isn't a feminist,
Wrong way around.
>>
>>8347996
only if your definition of feminist is nice guys who are infamous chasers and get mad about why people won't date them

maybe it is
>>
>>8327935
the damage has already been done, you're a twinkhon at best
>>
>>8348084
That's rich since that's your definition of not-feminist and of MRA.
>>
>>8348126
What's your definition?
In the end political labels truly don't matter. Most of the people who use either are hypocrites.

You probably have a point, what do you mean?
>>
>>8347913
>>8347882
>>8347869
>>8347858
>>8347824

all this samefagging
>>
>>8347811
Pervert? In a world of sadists, rapists, bestiality, scat fetishists, being a femme lesbian in a straight mans body is quite a mild perversion.

>>8347941
I am a physically masculine man with AGP and a chaser, I was an MRA in my younger days. Being more in touch with my feminine side has made me more feminist. I do not believe i'm entitled to sex from woman or transwomen. Although id be mystified why a androphilic transwomen would turn a straight acting masc chaser down.

Id encourage any young undermasculinized AGP MRAs who feel life is unfair to men to seriously consider becoming a transbian. Its much more socially acceptable than being an MRA and you may have more fun as a transbian anyways.
>>
>>8348477
Never mind, I'm broken.
>>
File: 1445874605637.gif (526KB, 570x496px) Image search: [Google]
1445874605637.gif
526KB, 570x496px
>>8348477
>being a femme lesbian in a straight mans body
SIR,SIR, excuse me, SIR!!! You seem to be lost, Susans is that way...
>>
>>8327540
The thing is that there are a ton of regular, cis guys who watch CGDCT and such yet never have any trans inklings beyond "being a girl might be fun I guess". Clearly there must be something deeper at work since this only happens to some AMAB people, almost as though gender identity is deeply ingrained in someone's psyche rather than being influenced by a random subculture at 14 years old. And there are plenty of women who watch CGDCT too. It's marketed mainly towards young men but it's consumed by all sorts of people, just like most TV and film in the west.

It also makes the common TERF mistake of believing gender dysphoria is entirely or mostly social rather than being mainly about the body. I've hated my physical masculinity ever since puberty started, and I never even watched an anime until I was 16.
>>
>>8348477
>I was an MRA in my younger days. Being more in touch with my feminine side has made me more feminist.
???
>>
>>8327540
Anime almost made me trans.
>>
>>8349091
4chan is much funner and i'm a millenial anyways. Plus we have better memes and cuter trannies.

>>8349119
Dysphoria is complex. I hated being a morbidly obese blimp when I was a teen, but I didnt start disliking masculinization until my 20s. In fact I thought it was cool how I could grow a beard.

>>8349127
When I was into MRA stuff I was trying to be more masc and suppress my inner femininity. When I accepted I was trans and I'd always desire to be a women, it made me empathize with women more and think about what it'd be like to be one. I am not naturally a masc acting dude nor am I naturally a misogynist.
>>
>>8349091
Ok fine im a nerdy lesbian in a straight mans body.
>>
>>8349346
>When I accepted I was trans and I'd always desire to be a women, it made me empathize with women more and think about what it'd be like to be one.
But no sympathy for trannies.
>>
>>8349346
Gender dysphoria is entirely different from hating your body for being fat or whatever.
>>
>>8349346
>When I accepted I was trans and I'd always desire to be a women, it made me empathize with women more and think about what it'd be like to be one
But there are plenty of cis women who 100% support trans women.
>>
Author here again. Why did some of my posts get deleted? Betting on a trans janitor/mod abusing their power because my analysis made them angry.

>>8347824
I'm not Jesus.
Now I know who you are though, rv-chan. Just fuck off and stop shitting up threads everywhere because you think everyone who disagrees with you is Jesus. You're getting out of hand again.

>>8347836
>your studies prove you wrong
They don't though. The post you linked talks about people who are under HRT. Sure, with medical procedures you can medically cause an "intersex" condition. It doesn't make you the other sex.
Meanwhile, "I literally have a female brain" continues to be pseudo-scientific bullshit.

>massive and hairy AGP man with a history of chasing after sex and screaming that he's entitled to sex
Fuck off, rv-chan. And stop samefagging. Everyone's calling you out on your bullshit right now. Just stop.

>>8347881
It doesn't work when you simply mirror everything like that. This isn't mathematics or physics. Femininity and masculinity aren't opposite poles. Women being punished for masculinity does not have the exact same dynamics as men being punished for femininity. (E.g. the woman is painted as being unattractive, hysterical, etc., whereas the man is painted as being faggy, shameful, etc. Not the same thing at all.)

You're just being really, really lazy.

>>8348477
>being a femme lesbian in a straight mans body
That's not a perversion. It's a delusion. Acting out on it to the point of asking lesbians to suck your feminine dick though is a perversion close to rape ideation.

(^ This guy isn't me BTW, should anyone get the wrong idea.)

>>8349119
We know that sexual objectification and beauty norms contribute to the development of anorexia, which happens about 10x more frequently in girls than in boys. Yet, it obviously doesn't happen in all girls who are subjected to objectification and/or unrealistic beauty norms; some are more predisposed to develop the mental illness.
>>
>>8328050
Mysogyny. 'Man up' mentality. Male emotional repression is why our relationship dynamics are rotting.
>>
>>8349697
>Mysogyny.
Misandry.
>>
>>8349457
>We know that sexual objectification and beauty norms contribute to the development of anorexia...

GD/AGP is harder if not impossible to treat or cure though, unless you would like to share your methods.
>>
File: 1438755854060.jpg (171KB, 1092x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1438755854060.jpg
171KB, 1092x1200px
>>8327540
Good article, very spot on. I really believe that's what's going on not just for trannies watching anime but also the majority of cishet male audience. To be honest we live in an increasingly gynocentric, domestic society and even non-loser cishet guys are getting some pangs of envy of females. Masculinity just kind of sucks and its outdated in some ways.

I agree with the closing statement. The best path forward is abolishing gender completely. This will require a large shift in thinking though because gender has to be decoupled from reproductive role. I am not sure humanity will be able to make this leap, but it'd be fun to try. It'd be much easier to move into a post-gender society if people had more reproductive freedom, as in if anyone could reproduce could do so without being restricted by their biology. Transgender / post-gender is connected to transhuman.
>>
File: 1493868537775.jpg (51KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
1493868537775.jpg
51KB, 1024x576px
>>8349919

off topic but what anime is this? asking for a friend.
>>
>>8349919
>The best path forward is abolishing gender completely.
I agree but the way to do that is by embracing transgenderism, not sexism like the author.
>>
>>8349942
Kuragehime. You should read the manga instead.
>>
>>8349955
How does the article embrace sexism I didn't get that out of it
>>
>>8349962

thanks anon!
>>
>>8349955
This, to abolish gender we must abolish sex and to reach that we want to let individuals become closer and closer to the opposite sex by means of technology, even being able to reproduce as one in the future.
>>
>>8349919
How do you plan to abolish gender roles entirely when sex hormones influence people's behavior?
>>
>>8349966
The author is a TERF.
>>
>>8327540
>>8327791
> Japan has laxer gender structures than the West.
Have you been anywhere near a clothes store in the past, see... 5 years? I find it harder and harder to discern the women's and the men's section. And now skirts are getting painted as masculine, because a clothes designer realized that pockets are important, and made a skirt from blue jeans, and made it full of pockets.

>>8327867
She looked so much better in a standard green science officer outfit, and a less slutty hair. But no, she had large breast implants, so they had to make her a bridge bunny.

>>8328078
15 years before, you had a computer with like a hundred megs of RAM, a few gigs of HDD, an 1 MBit/s connection, and a single-core Prescott space heater. And no smartphone.

Today, you cannot live without your smartphone, which does 10 times as much as said computer above, and consumes 200x less energy. Your computer does 100x as much, while consuming the same amount of energy. Your Internet connection has 50x the bandwidth or more, and costs pennies.

Yes, 30 years to get a cyborg body sounds reasonable. Maybe less. Medical ethics are tricky, as we start playing g*d. And scientists still need to figure out how to reconnect nerves, or replace them with electronics.
>>
>>8327540
If only I could be like Belldandy....

Ouch...
>>
>>8349990
>But no, she had large breast implants, so they had to make her a bridge bunny.
implying you wouldn't want that if you were in her place
>>
>>8349979
Allow people to customize their hormones along with the rest of their body as they see fit. I also think the hormonal behavior stuff is overstated. The only real notable influences sex hormones have on behavior are testosterone increasing aggression and large fluctuations of hormones (not necessarily the hormones themselves) contributing to mood instability, as in what happens to women on a menstrual cycle. Outside of that sex hormones affect more physically than mentally.
>>
>>8350025
Breast implants, or being made a bridge bunny? As Jeri Ryan, or as Seven?

> Breast implants
I feel everything artificial on me as foreign. When I have acrylic nails, I know exactly where my real nails are, and where the acrylic begins. They are nice, but not mine. If I did that with my breasts, I would always be seeking where my real breasts are whenever I look, think about, or touch them. So no, I wouldn't consider BAS. ESPECIALLY Seven's HUGE tits. I feel sorry for her, her back must kill her.

> Being made the bridge bunny - as the actress.
Jeri actually resented having to wear Seven's catsuit. And Seven was a highly intelligent woman, and later she had several episodes focusing on her, detailing her character. I know that every appearance of her is fanservice, but please, she could have been Voyager's resident Vulcan!

> Being made the bridge bunny - as Seven
As the show shows, 24th century men have different beauty ideals, and/or can contain themselves more in a professional environment than their 21st century counterparts. Seven thought wearing clother as inefficient, as she never needed them, but even she could see that wearing different clothes from the rest of the crew makes her stand out. She explored this in her holoprogram where she was a fully integrated part of the crew. While being shot from a normal angle, and in normal Starfleet uniform. Even Annika is shot in a dress that doesn't explicitly empasize her curves.
>>
>>8349919
Author here. When I say "gender" I mean its (radical) feminist definition, to be clear. That can be abolished without any technology that influences biological sex. People simply need to learn to see sex as something that doesn't dictate in any way what sort of person someone can be, with a single golden exception that's simple biology: only females can become pregnant and give birth, and only males can impregnate females. It doesn't mean females have to have children at some point in their lives, only that they have the capability; nor does it mean that males have to impregnate a female at some point; nor does it mean that a female who can't become pregnant or a male who can't impregnate are somehow lesser people than those who can. We also have to acknowledge the anatomic and physiologic differences in some average values between the sexes, like for instance that men are on average a little bigger and physically stronger. To not acknowledge such biological differences, and to treat e.g. males as the default humans, leads to a wide variety of problems: guns tend to be designed for male hands so they're more difficult for women to hold, medication for heart problems is often less effective on women because tests are more commonly done on males, car crashing tests use dummies that approximate male anatomy so women are more likely to get injured in car crashes, and so on. It's important to note biological differences between the sexes while eschewing social roles and personality stereotypes forced onto them.

>>8349987
"Never trust a feminist unless she has been called TERF or SWERF at least once." -- Glosswitch
>>
>>8350155
>gender needs to be abolished
>calls mtf male
fuck off
can't believe i actually bothered to read your terf shit
>>
>>8350155
>"Never trust a feminist unless she has been called TERF or SWERF at least once." -- Glosswitch
"Always believe the opposite of what feminists say." -- common sense
>>
>>8350034
Being more aggressive permeates through all areas of ones life. And vast majority of people would see no reason to alter their natural hormones.
>>
>>8350155
That golden exception causes us to be inequal to the core, birthing individuals are always more inherently valuable in any society that wishes to keep existing.
>>
>>8350155
FUCK OFF

no seriously, you are the poison ruining /lgbt/
>>
File: getting shit done.jpg (25KB, 314x341px) Image search: [Google]
getting shit done.jpg
25KB, 314x341px
why is this self plugging shit thread still even here?
>>
>>8350155
>It's important to note biological differences between the sexes while eschewing social roles and personality stereotypes forced onto them.
Yep, totally agree with you. It would be great if people acknowledge the reality of male or female sexual organs, and the necessity of the two to combine to make life, but otherwise disregarded all the social gender bullshit.

>People simply need to learn to see sex as something that doesn't dictate in any way what sort of person someone can be, with a single golden exception that's simple biology
Really loving all of this. However as you and I both know it's just not that simple in real life. It should be, but it's not...because humans are a mammalian species that must reproduce sexually to stay alive, there's going to be social pressure for females to get pregnant. There's going to be social stigma against infertile people or people who for whatever reason choose not to make use of their given sexual reproductive organs. I really don't know the way forward on this without just using technology to equalize the playing field by giving everyone an equal reproductive capacity.

>guns tend to be designed for male hands so they're more difficult for women to hold
Yep this kind of stuff just blows. The general social perception is that guns should be made for males since male = protector and warrior, and female = stay at home with the kids and let the males protect. It sucks for the females who don't want to be stay at home moms relying on a male for protection. Again changing that requires a huge shift in social consciousness. I'm not sure the correct way to go about that, it requires a large number of people to apply critical thinking and challenge established systems. Life is short and many simply don't want to do that, or don't see the need to.
>>
>>8350155
>note biological differences between the sexes while eschewing social roles and personality stereotypes
Can you tell us which are which?
>>
>>8349457
>I'm not Jesus.
You sure talk like him and you seem to be another chaser like him. I don't know who you are or why you'd bother to care about who I am, but all I've done is point out your hypocritical nonsence.
>Everyone's calling you out
If by everyone you mean you and some poltards who spam your shit, yeah.
>bullshit
Not everyone is a sexually mature man or has the same body you do, but you predicate all your arguments about people being rapists on the assumption that they're exactly like you.
>>8349457
>Why did some of my posts get deleted
Probably because you're also a chaser who's calling lgbt people rapists and that counts as /pol/ and pol is for /pol/ only
>>
>>8350217
pol raids
>>
>>8350175
MtF are male. It's called sex.
At most, they're male-born people who with a medically induced "intersex" condition.

It's appalling how people don't even know the difference between sex as a neutral fact of biology and gender as a hierarchical social construct.

>>8350195
Does not compute, on several levels...
For the longest time, most societies have been patriarchal. The ability to give birth deeply burdens women, although it's necessary for reproduction. Men further exploit this burdened position of women to control their reproductive labor for their own gain.
We need to understand the principle of equity. Women are frequently burdened by pregnancy, so we need to make sure they don't become disadvantaged as a class.

>>8350327
What exactly do you expect of me, to give you a massive list of biological differences between women and men, and another massive list of all the social roles and stereotypes ascribed to women and men across hundreds of cultures around the world?

Is there a certain set of differences you have in mind which you would say are biological and which you suppose I will claim to be social instead? If so, say it so we can discuss it.

If your question was genuine and not rhetoric, let me just give a very obvious example: pink has begun to be considered the girls' color in the last fifty years or so after the fashion industry decided it. It's bound to a certain culture and history. On the other hand, all women everywhere throughout history and the world have always menstruated, unless they have a medical condition related to their fertility.

>>8350353
Fuck off, rv-chan. Nobody wants to listen to your drivel anymore.
>>
>>8350155
>simple biology: only females can become pregnant and give birth, and only males can impregnate females. It doesn't mean females have to have children at some point in their lives
Many women, including a classmate and other friends I know were born without the ability to have children. There are birth defects like uterine agenisis which normal women can have, what happens to them?

>>8350155
>It's important to note biological differences between the sexes while eschewing social roles and personality stereotypes forced onto them.
Except these biological differences are what lead sexually mature men to abuse others, and predispose them to sex compulsion and other instinctive drives.

That's why you and the other fake "feminist" chasers are all about sex.

Unless you also work to nulify sexual dymorphism , and make it so there's a convergence between traits, there will always be the problems you mention because even (especially because of) fake virtuous guys will always hurt others.

>"Never trust a feminist
You're a man who's also sex crazed, you're just a guy using your twisted version of feminism for cover.
>>
I love the article,

however I think that we have to be wary around TERFs because their goal is, fundamentally, to jeopardize our shot at muscling in on dat sweet female privilege as "nonbinary femboys"
>>
>>8350360
>Fuck off
I'm right, you have no moral high ground

>MtF are male
gamete production is what they use as the basis for biological sex mtfs don't produce sperm.

You don't seem to know any biology yet you're trying to preach it. It seems almost like a microcosm of all of your BS.
>>
>>8350360
MtFs are women. It's called gender.
>>
>>8350385
A castrated male is still a male you dumbfuck
>>
>>8350389
>gender
Gender is fake

Unless you alter your body and prevent the development of male traits, you are physically a man. If we go into gender it legitimizes bad guys who just call themselves women and harass others.
>>
>>8350393
Gamete production is what makes sex. It's not my fault you never took courses on this. So no gamete production means null on primary. And if secondary are a mix of underdeveloped and female then you get intersex leaning female
>>
>>8350374
>Many women, including a classmate and other friends I know were born without the ability to have children. There are birth defects like uterine agenisis which normal women can have, what happens to them?
Looks like you didn't even read the post you were quoting to the end.
Shame.

>biological differences are what lead sexually mature men to abuse others
You belong in /pol/.

>>8350385
And stop samefagging. You're as transparent as glass.
>>
>>8350374
>implying women aren't sexually abusive
>>
>>8350360
>For the longest time, most societies have been patriarchal...

For the longest time, countless of men have been sent to die in wars, dangerous work conditions etc. and the very reason for that is biological. If women were sent instead the societies would die out very quickly. If that does not make them the protected class, I don't know what does.

Now of course that is a trade-off, women are not as expected to be capable in other areas of life because reproduction is expected to be their main focus.
>>
>>8350404
>Looks like you didn't even read the post
You predicated it on the ability to do so when many are born without the ability to ever do so.

>You belong in /pol/.
Look at animals and you'll see I'm right. Or you could just look at your own drives and you'd see I'm right.

You talk about biology but now you want to ignore it. Make your mind up.

>stop
You and your friends from pol came here to call lgbt people rapits. you don't have a right to an echo chamber. And it's fair to point out your hypocritical nonsence.

If you can't live by the standards of what you preach then you can't have any right to talk.
>>
>>8350413
They can be, yes. And then it's a deliberate choice to engage in cruelty.
>>
>>8350385
>you have no moral high ground
t. rabid misandrist
>>
>>8350441
>misandrist
Not at all. I like men, I just don't like hypocrites. And for some reason AGP male feminists seem to use feminism as cover for their sex crazed attitude and to justify their hatred for others.
>>
>>8350423
>countless of men have been sent to die in wars, dangerous work conditions etc. and the very reason for that is biological
No, it's ideological. War is a tool of imperialism, capitalism, desire to dominate; things that tie in with patriarchy. Women suffer extreme abuse in times of war. Soldiers gang-rape girls as young as 7 and women as old as 70. Also, in very large parts of the under-developed or developing world, women do a lot of the hard menial labor like cotton picking or working at factories 12 hours a day.

>>8350424
I'll just stop responding to you because you're a really terrible troll.

>>8350441
I would normally sperg at any use of "misandrist" but to claim that men are biologically predestined to rape might just be one case in which I find its use perfectly legitimate. It's a deeply anti-feminist claim too, to claim that male violence is natural.

That poster *is* rv-chan, right? How do you people put up with him? I heard he's called "rv"-chan for, uh, fairly sad reasons. (r* victim.) Is he getting mental health care?
>>
>>8350457
Unless you're some magic guy versed in really obscure board culture, you are jesus. If you lied here, then how can you ever be trusted?

>biologically predestined to rape
You literally argue this. But somehow you exempt yourself and neckbeard men. Why does it apply to lgbt but not you?
>>
>>8350457
>Women suffer extreme abuse in times of war.
How dare you say that as though it somehow justifies or puts in perspective the men who suffer and die because they are deemed expandable and acceptable losses?

>I would normally sperg at any use of "misandrist"
Then fuck you.
>>
>>8350468
>Unless you're some magic guy versed in really obscure board culture, you are jesus.
Are you referring to the fact that I know about rv-chan? I have a Twitter-friend who knows Trent in particular and other aspects of /lgbt/ in general. (I hear Trent done goof'd you pretty well.)

>You literally argue this.
No, you just can't read.

>>8350503
>How dare you say that as though it somehow justifies or puts in perspective the men who suffer and die because they are deemed expandable and acceptable losses?
What? I said societies are patriarchal. You said "but war..." Then I pointed out how war is a tool of imperialist and capitalist systems that tie in closely with patriarchy (wars are led by men), and how women suffer equally under those man vs. man wars, thus reasserting my statement that most societies are patriarchal.
It was you to begin with who was trying to use the deaths and suffering of men in war as a talking point for your anti-feminist politics.

And yes, "misandrist" is almost exclusively used against women who bring forth legitimate critique of the idiocy of men. You should call war-mongerers who send young men to war "misandrist", not feminists who are against war and capitalism.
>>
>>8350457
Well I'm not going to argue who has it worse but the point is, the framework of our society is based on biology and its impossible to scrape off the gender thing entirely because its so closely tied to sex.
We're already seeing this happen in western countries with abortion, where women can decide if a child is born but men can not. Now I'm not going to argue pro-life or allowing men to abort children but you see how it's forcing us to be unequal.

>>8350503
>How dare you say that as though it somehow justifies or puts in perspective the men who suffer and die because they are deemed expandable and acceptable losses?

Because they are expendable ;)
>>
>>8350543
>how women suffer equally
There you go again. How dare you?

>And yes, "misandrist" is almost exclusively used against women who bring forth legitimate critique of the idiocy of men.
Switch the genders and it could honestly be said.

>not feminists who are against war and capitalism.
Let's see them stop being misandrists first.

>>8350563
>Because they are expendable ;)
Fuck that and fuck everyone who condones it.
>>
>>8350543
>Trent done goof'd you pretty well
Great, what's he saying?
And it figures all the men he spoke to in Reddit GC would just be AGP men and chasers. It really is something watching you call others rapists.
>>
>>8350563
>expendable ;)
Because AGP cis men like you don't see men as sexual capital?
>>
>>8350625
Just most men, the large majority of them are expendable, of course a few are needed.
>>
>>8350563
>where women can decide if a child is born but men can not. Now I'm not going to argue pro-life or allowing men to abort children but you see how it's forcing us to be unequal.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paper_abortion
>>
>>8350651
>Critics say that men should use birth control or practice abstinence if they want to avoid the financial and personal responsibilities of fatherhood
This is just too funny.
>>
File: you ve got subverted.png (195KB, 573x376px) Image search: [Google]
you ve got subverted.png
195KB, 573x376px
reminder that gender politics pitting men against women is a subversion tactics used to destroy western society by neo-marxists and was originally started by Soviets and KGB
ages old 'divide and conquer'

https://youtu.be/ZFFowf0gKtE?t=41
>>
>>8350379
There are definitely some angry females who are becoming reactionary because they feel their female privilege is under threat of being stolen. They don't seem to realize that not only is this not a zero-sum game, but also since female privilege is rooted in them having wombs, males / femboys / trannies will not be stealing it from anybody in this lifetime.

>>8350712
The Cold War ended 30 years ago dude this KGB conspiracy shit is laughable.
>>
>>8350543
>it's the fault of men who die in war that men who lead them started the war just because they both have dicks

>and how women suffer equally under those man vs. man wars
But they don't. Women are only getting raped and murdered when the state they're under is losing. Men are killed and maimed in battle, contract disease in sieges, suffer terrible conditions and treatment in the military, whether the state is losing or winning.

And you completely disregard the fact that women could be plenty warlike and brutal when they got into power, too. Olga of Kiev, Matilda of Tuscany, Catherine the Great, Wu Zetian, etc. Or even in the modern era, there are many female politicians who advocate for military action.
>>
File: 1491795894554.gif (505KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1491795894554.gif
505KB, 1080x1080px
>>8327984

>Among neurologically and hormonally normal boys, who were raised as girls because they were born missing a penis, about 80% live on comfortably as girls/women.

Big ass [citation needed] here. Don't pull numbers out of your ass.
Also, you ever hear about David Reimer?

>This 80% of female raised male boys evidently don't give a shit about life-long misgendering.

Are they being misgendered as men or women? Are they aware of their true biological sex? We need more information to get anything valuable from this.

>it's STILL healthier to accept the fact that your biological sex doesn't literally change; you only make superficial changes and end up physically somewhere between two the sexes.

Physically, sure. Mentally? Not so much.

We can't cope. If we could cope, gender dysphoria wouldn't exist in the first place. Treatments like transitioning wouldn't exist either. Why do you suppose we still recommend transitioning?

We *do* have a mental illness. There's nothing wrong in saying that. If I were a cis male or female, I know I'd be happier without a doubt. Transitioning just happens to ease the pain for me. I can't think of any other method out there that actually helps besides this.

Gendering people correctly is done out of respect, that is all.
>>
>>8350625
1 man produce infinite sperm
Womb is a resource
>>
>>8351242
The scientific classification of humans is bigoted :^)
>>
File: screaming frog.gif (1MB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
screaming frog.gif
1MB, 680x680px
>>8350588
>how dare you point out that war affects both sexes in terrible ways
So women's suffering just doesn't register for you. Understood.

Just fuck off to /pol/, what are you even doing on this board?
Shit like this is why I left /a/.

>>8350811
You're literally trying to play Oppression Olympics.

>Women are only getting raped and murdered when the state they're under is losing.
First of all, how utterly callous and hateful towards woman must you be to even utter such a sentence? "But they only get raped when..." Disregard that it's plain wrong. What sort of logic are you even following? Weighing the suffering of one group of people against another and saying "well, this group suffers more, so who gives a fuck about the others?" Do you realize how utterly idiotic that is? And don't pull on me a "but that's what feminists are doing when I talk about how men suffer!" Because you ONLY EVER begin to talk about the ways men suffer under imperialism, capitalism, patriarchy, racism, or other such systems when women begin to point out that these systems are built by men. It's *you* who politicizes people's suffering to gain a talking point over people whose ideal personally offends you. The reason feminists tell you to shut your stupid mouth is exactly that. It's not because they don't care about the suffering of men. You make it look like that because you constantly try to *use* men's suffering to derail feminist politics, *forcing* people to shut you up to get on with their work, creating the illusion that they want to shut up anyone who raises concerns about men suffering. If you looked into complete feminist works, manifestos, complete explanations of their ideology, you would realize they *are* aware and willing to talk about the ways patriarchal systems make men suffer. You just don't want them to. You only want to politicize men's suffering as an anti-feminist talking point.

You're absolutely lacking in integrity. Shame on you.
>>
>>8351211
>Among neurologically and hormonally normal boys, who were raised as girls because they were born missing a penis, about 80% live on comfortably as girls/women.
Even then, what are the reason for penis not developing properly? Couldn't there be the same root cause that causes transgenderism?
>>
>>8351286
>that war affects both sexes in terrible ways
Moving the goalposts. You claimed women's suffering is equal. The second you can called out, suddenly you pretend you were saying something else the whole time. Typical feminist.
>>
Might as well namefag instead of constantly pointing out that I'm the author, I guess.

>>8351211
>Big ass [citation needed] here.
The sources were mentioned several times in this thread.
https://medium.com/@rftbk/a-simple-science-review-on-gender-identity-4a9fb06a4cc3

>David Reimer
A physically mutilated and sexually abused boy who ended up killing himself. Stop using his story for political points.

>Are they being misgendered as men or women?
They are being considered female by everyone around them, despite being male. If "gender identity" theory were true, the majority of them would have male gender identity (congruent with the percentage of the general population of anatomic males who have male gender identity) and therefore the vast majority of them would feel "misgendered" and develop dysphoria, the only exceptions being the ones which just so happened to have a female gender identity anyway so they are raised as the "correct sex" by "chance." But it doesn't happen. Most of them remain comfortable with the sex that was assigned them.

>Are they aware of their true biological sex?
The abstract does not say, and I can't access the full paper. Which brings us to the next point:

>We need more information to get anything valuable from this.
As stated exactly in my article. The meta-analysis that I was reviewing left out any mention of this factor. It was a bunch of hyper-biased conjecture that failed to go into even the slightest detail, considering any alternative hypotheses at all, let alone explaining why their own hypothesis should be superior to them. This is why I start the article with the slightly humorous phrase: "so here's some counter-bias..." I offered my best conjecture based on all information I could scrape, which still leaves a ton to be desired because I'm too poor to pay for the full paper (assuming it even is good enough to go into such detail about the studied children, like how much they were actually convinced to be female).
>>
>>8351286
You came here to call transgirls and femboys rapists when you're a chaser pervert who feels entitled to sex and uses fake morality as cover.

You're pol, and you lost all credibility with that. Unless you can address this you have no moral ground to argue.
>>
>>8351339
Not only do you interpret those studies in a way no expert did but you're also entirely unqualified. Stop trying to do medicine when you don't have the slightest amount of training.
>>
>>8351339
>meta-analysis that I was reviewing left out any mention of this factor. It was a bunch of hyper-biased conjecture

How is that different from you asides from the fact you're a lunatic fringe blogger with no relevant education to the topic?
>>
>>8351286
You literally said men and women suffer equally in war you dipshit. They clearly don't. I never said women don't suffer, but the idea that they suffer as much or more than men in wartimes is absolutely ridiculous.
>>
>>8351387
If they conscripted both sexes it would become equal
>>
>>8351399
Sure, but they don't.
>>
>>8351409
They might for the next world war
>>
>>8351399
Beside the point and wrong.
>>
>>8327984

If they're hormonally normal boys, how do they live comfortably as girls/women despite male puberty?
>>
Failed with the trip code. This time though.

>>8351211
>We can't cope.
Get help. Anorexics learn to cope. Stop being so self-indulgent and narcissistic and actually *try* to come to terms with your condition. Mind you we're talking about accepting that you don't literally become the other sex after transitioning. We're not talking about not taking up any transitioning procedures at all and trying to cope that way, though it should be possible.

Just don't claim to become literally a woman. It's not that hard.

>>8351333
>Moving the goalposts. You claimed women's suffering is equal.
What do you expect, you Hitler's butt hair? For me to mathematically quantify the suffering of all women and men in every war throughout human history and give you an objective measure of whether it's "equal" or not?

>>8351352
For the thousandth time, fuck off, rv-chan. Get help. It's not the people on this board who were responsible for what happened to you. What you're doing is unhealthy, turning your hatred at random people, making strange accusations about them.

>>8351361
This is called appeal to authority. "Everything you say is wrong no matter how much it aligns with basic logic and common sense, because some group of post-grad students who religiously follow trans ideology said something different!"
Everything said by scientists is true except when it's ideologically neutral, seasoned professionals like Ray Blanchard or Kenneth Zucker, am I right?

>>8351387
Do you realize that you are currently literally trying to quantify the relative sufferings of young men / boys being blown into pieces in front of each other's eyes in warfare, and little girls getting gang-raped by soldiers in front of their mothers? And saying that one of these two groups "clearly suffers more" than the other? Do you realize that this is literally what you're doing?

You're scum. Plain and simple scum.
>>
>>8327584
>non female radical feminist
literally impossible. men can only be radical feminist allies
>>
>>8351430
>Do you realize that you are currently literally trying to quantify the relative sufferings of young men / boys being blown into pieces in front of each other's eyes in warfare, and little girls getting gang-raped by soldiers in front of their mothers? And saying that one of these two groups "clearly suffers more" than the other? Do you realize that this is literally what you're doing?

Do you assume that the suffering for both events is equal? Then you have to side that men suffer more because men being killed and maimed in war happens more than women being raped in war. The only way you can contest this is if you believe a woman being raped causes much more suffering than a man being killed.
>>
>>8327679
you sound like a closeted gay man
>>
>>8351430
>claim women suffer equally
>backtrack and pretend you were only saying women suffer too
>backtrack and claim it's impossible to say what's equal
This integrity defect is why smart people loath feminists.
>>
>>8351424
With "hormonally normal boys" I mean:
>a presumably normal-male prenatal sex-hormone milieu
(quoting the abstract)

Other than that, they're given HRT as far as I understand. It's another hugely fucking important detail that's not even mentioned in the obviously ideologically pro-"gender identity" meta-analysis that my article is making fun o- er I mean critiquing.

>>8351439
I still cannot fathom how callous and idiotic you must be to try to quantify and compare the suffering endured by people who get blown to pieces and people who get violently gang-raped.

>>8351450
Clinging on to a single random phrase uttered by someone which you take in the most literal sense possible to try to make up some argument based on it is the sign of a weak mind. Either you have the communication skills of a grade schooler, or you know that you have no argument and are just clinging on to this as a last hope, hoping I won't call you out on how stupid it is.

For everyone to see once more, here is the post in which I used the phrase "women suffer equally" over which you have been sperging for the last half hour:

>I said societies are patriarchal. You said "but war..." Then I pointed out how war is a tool of imperialist and capitalist systems that tie in closely with patriarchy (wars are led by men), and how women suffer equally under those man vs. man wars, thus reasserting my statement that most societies are patriarchal.
>It was you to begin with who was trying to use the deaths and suffering of men in war as a talking point for your anti-feminist politics.

It must have hit quite a nerve, I suppose.
>>
>>8351430
>appeal to authority. "Everything you say is wrong no matter how much it ...common sense
You're now doing an appeal to authority and you're trying to tell me reviews and studies in biomedical journals lie, because you know the doctor is a liar and you're smarter

So where's your expertise in this area? You're unqualified to talk.
>Everything said by scientists is true except when it's ideologically neutral, seasoned professionals like Ray Blanchard or Kenneth Zucker, am I right?
notice neither of them ever achieved a publication in nature, science or another top journal. So I'm to believe you think all of the most successful thinkers in the world are not neutral or reliable because they aren't Zucker, Blanchard or your other heroes? That's crazy bias.

Blanchard is overall right and I agree with some form of his stuff but he controls things not too great and his journal has had replication problems. Zucker was fired in disgrace for outright fraud and switching groups in a clinical study. He's discredited himself and pediatric groups think so.
>>
>>8351465
>feminist admits their posts aren't to be taken literally
>>
>>8351465
>a presumably normal-male prenatal sex-hormone milieu
That's a rather big assumption, when penile agenesis can be caused by the lack of testosterone production, and majority of people with cloacal exstrophy are infertile.

Rather, it'd make more sense if those people had intersexed brain.
>>
>>8351439
>if you believe a woman being raped causes much more suffering than a man being killed.
All feminists do.
>>
>>8351430
>For the thousandth time, fuck off
oh, and why don't you tell me who the guy who's talking to Trent and telling everyone about my personal details is?

It might have been good to talk to you, but your entire argument here has been a disgrace. Not only did you start off by calling me and everyone else a rapist tranny predator (never mind that you're some AGP chaser perv), and using that as your typical come back, but you used bad appeals to common sense and just weird character assassinations to claim the reviews and studies you didn't like lie. And that scientists are some evil biased cabal.

You sound like a chaser from pol so your moral high ground and humanitarian soapbox is laughable. Find somebody more fit to preach.
>>
>>8351465
>I still cannot fathom how callous and idiotic you must be to try to quantify and compare the suffering endured by people who get blown to pieces and people who get violently gang-raped.
Blown to pieces is a rather peaceful outcome all things considered. How about horribly maimed and disfigured for life?
>>
>>8351465
>I still cannot fathom how callous and idiotic you must be to try to quantify and compare the suffering endured by people who get blown to pieces and people who get violently gang-raped.

You said men and women suffered equally in war.

I countered that by saying they don't, because if we assume both events (rape and death) cause equal amounts of suffering, then men must suffer more because men being killed in war is much more common than women being raped in war.

The only way you can contest this is if you believe rape intrinsically causes more suffering than death, and if you do that then you are the one trying to quantity and compare suffering, not me.
>>
>>8351492
>>8351480
Reminder that he's a nice guy who probably only cares about the women because they're potential partners
>>
>a whopping 78% of these genetically and hormonally normal males, who must almost all have had a male gender identity, were quite fine living as women.
Lie.

>>8332026
>They're raised female, and 80% of them don't mind it later in life.
Lie.

>>8327984
>This 80% of female raised male boys evidently don't give a shit about life-long misgendering.
Lie.
>>
>>8351525
His study doesn't exist and the closest thing to it diametrically contradicts what he said
>>
>>8351471
>You're now doing an appeal to authority
"Common sense" is not an authority figure.

>trying to tell me reviews and studies in biomedical journals lie
They're often severely flawed. They also often contradict each other. Occasionally, articles written with the sole intent of showing how bad the peer-review process can be, filled intentionally with absurd claims, pass peer review. This happens both in "hard" sciences and social sciences.

You don't seem to know much about academia.

>So where's your expertise in this area? You're unqualified to talk.
Still appeal to authority. Don't be such a pleb. Every intelligent human being can apply critical thinking.

>notice neither of them ever achieved a publication in nature, science or another top journal
Yet more appeal to authority. Also shifting the goalposts. Now we're supposed to believe experts who got a publication in Nature, Science, or another "top journal" but not any other experts, got it.
You're really being silly.

>Zucker was fired in disgrace for outright fraud and switching groups in a clinical study.
Source? Him getting fired was the fraud. It was done via lies spread by trans-activists who couldn't stand seeing children desisting from dysphoria.

>>8351480
Now you've just gone full-retard. You must really have the communication skills of a grade schooler, clinging onto one little phrase that you choose to interpret literally for all eternity so you can look like you have a point.

>>8351485
I don't know whether their assumption had reason behind it. I was only quoting the abstract. It would help us if someone had the full paper.

>>8351497
Once again, fuck off, rv-chan. This is the kindest way I can say this when you accuse me of disgusting things in every one of your posts. Just fuck off.
To answer your question though: as far as I understand, most of the long-timers know about your details. They would probably stop talking about it if you didn't keep causing a scene though.
>>
>>8351492
>>8351498
>>8351499
>>8351500
I will now stop talking to any idiots who literally want to play Suffering Olympics between boys getting maimed and girls getting gang-raped.

You should be ashamed of yourselves.

>>8351525
>>8351549
Ah, so we've now devolved down to the point where you plug your ears and yell "LIES! LIES! LIES!"
I've given you the source several times, but hey, I shouldn't forget what levels of intellectual honesty I'm dealing with here.

http://docdro.id/6C9ZPrH
>In this study, it was observed that 78% of all female-assigned 46 XY patients were living as females. While the majority of these patients did not initiate a gender change to male, none of the 15 male-raised 46 XY patients initiated a gender change to female.
Where "this study" is:
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16010465

In your defense, the PDF link in my article doesn't work. Trying to find out why...
>>
>>8351582
>You don't seem to know much about academia.
No but I know experts who review articles for science or nature and I know what they say when they talk about doing it right. Your blog is nothing like that.
>experts who got a publication in Nature, Science, or another "top journal" but not any other experts, got it.
They're usually more consequential, and much, much better controlled. There are exceptions but prestige papers are more trustworthy.
>Him getting fired was the fraud. It was done via lies spread by trans-activists who couldn't stand seeing children desisting from dysphoria.
You're going conspiracy theory again. He was fired for obvious reasons and pediatric organizations have condemned him. They fired him, not TA.

And to your question, he switched GNC with kids who met the DSM GID and claimed that the fact that GNC had not worsened to GID was a cure.
That's like taking people who suffer metabolic syndrome and claiming that because only 2% end up progressing to chrons you cured Chrons in 98%

That's fraud and people have been sent to prison in the states for that. Canada has much weaker Irbs so he got away with just being dismissed.
>>
>>8351610
>In this study, it was observed that 78% of all female-assigned 46 XY patients were living as females.
That's false. The 78% figure comes from counting patients with gender dysphoria who didn't stop living as female and who didn't reveal their gender identity as living as female. Obviously it's just a plain lie to say people who are effectively repressed trans men are happily female.

More of the 78% never dated and refused to reveal their orientation and others are noted as behaving in a masculine fashion. In other words, they could well be effectively repressed trans too. They are also less likely to be living independently compared to those who were assigned male or rejected their female assignment, which is poorer life outcome at the worst and possibly a consequence of depression caused by dysphoria.

But all this detail about the people suffering at the hands of their dogma gets thrown out of the window so that ideologue feminists can cite false statistics.

Hypocritically you accept and exaggerate that fake statistic while at the same time doubting the 22%.

Then you say those disagreeing with you are the ones plugging their ears?

You haven't read your own sources. So much for intellectual honesty.
>>
>>8351582
>though: as far as I understand, most of the long-timers know about your details.
you change your story all the time.

What happened to Trent telling your Twitter friend about this?

You haven't been truthful at all. Fitting for a hypocrite. You've faked everything here.
>>
>>8351690
Not him but I'm fairly sure xy babies that have testicles are not considered intersex females
>>
>>8351703
Agenesis means they don't and in many cases like xy females they won't function asides from being an estrogen source
>>
>>8351744
But penile agenesis doesn't mean testicular agenesis or am I missing something?
>>
>>8351672
>I know what an expert sounds like, you don't sound like one!
kek
>Zucker
Give me some fucking evidence about your claims.

>>8351687
>The 78% figure comes from counting patients with gender dysphoria
Source? This is not said in the PDF I linked. Do you have the full PDF to the other study?

>More of the 78% never dated and refused to reveal their orientation and others are noted as behaving in a masculine fashion.
Likewise, source?

Hilarious you would claim that I have no sources for my claims, only to make a bunch of unsourced claims immediately after I provide my sources.

>>8351690
Wrong. We are talking about XY people who presumably had male-normal prenatal androgen levels. Being born missing a penis doesn't make you female.

>>8351697
When did I change what story, rv-chan?
I didn't say Trent told my Twitter-friend who you are. I said he knows Trent in particular and knows his way around /lgbt/ in general.

I guess you're just being delusional again.

>>8351758
You're not missing anything. He just can't accept scientific data that contradicts his/her world-view.

>you're not an expert!
Blanchard, Zucker

>but they never had something published in Nature or Science!
Blanchard was appointed as a gender dysphoria expert for the DSM 5. (Trans activists were mad, obviously. And no one else.)
Zucker led a successful gender clinic for years, in which ~80% of kids diagnosed with the COMPLETE diagnostic criteria of gender identity disorder later desisted.
>>
>>8351697
Why don't you ask Trent yourself?
>>
>>8351798
I didn't claim you had no source. I claimed it was a lie because it's not in the sources. Do your research before misquoting clearly flawed stats.
>>
>>8351800
You do realize that I did not at any point accuse Trent of handing out personal details about rv-chan?

Here:
>Are you referring to the fact that I know about rv-chan? I have a Twitter-friend who knows Trent in particular and other aspects of /lgbt/ in general. (I hear Trent done goof'd you pretty well.)

(In case it wasn't clear, when I said Trent done goof'd you pretty well, I was talking about the spreading of the AGP/HSTS typology on the board.)

>>8351817
It is in the sources though. You're literally lying.
>>
>>8351825
>It is in the sources though. You're literally lying.
Quote the exact sentence the 78% comes from.
>>
>>8351798
>Zucker led a successful gender clinic for years, in which ~80% of kids diagnosed with the COMPLETE diagnostic criteria of gender identity disorder later desisted.
Which closed down in disgrace in a massive scandal over ethics and fraud. And gnc not becoming Gd when they never met the criteria doesn't equate to a cure. No wonder nobody takes him seriously.
>Give me some fucking evidence about your claims.
fired in disgrace and took down his institution with him.
>Blanchard, Zucker
Neither has made it to prestige journals the way other greats have and since you value the DSM so much what do you think about the apa and other psych groups condemning Zuckers ineffective and fraudulent conversion therapy?
>I know what an expert sounds like
As in you don't make valid critiques like they do, you use weird conspiratorial language and you don't understand methods or have the education.

Those are very valid problems. You definitely don't have the level of insight my pi does. This isn't being mean, just saying you don't know how to do this. Study more.
>>
>>8351800
I plan to
>>8351798
>knows his way
I've only been visible for a very narrow timeframe and don't have any identifiers you'd only know this if you or him spoke to Trent and that means somebody is taking what he said and spreading in bad faith.
>>
>>8351798
Incidentally the government commission who looked at Zuckers clinic found it such a disaster they ended up passing regulations to prevent w repeat
>>
>>8351854
Guessing Survey Anon.
>>
File: 1494727751073.jpg (124KB, 600x801px) Image search: [Google]
1494727751073.jpg
124KB, 600x801px
>don't like anime
>have never had a hint of gender dysphoria

coincidence?
>>
>>8351832
Jesus Christ, are you literally fooling me? Is this an elaborate ruse?
OK, I'll be naive:
>In this study, it was observed that 78% of all female-assigned 46XY patients were living as females.
Which is EXACTLY WHAT I QUOTED IN MY ARTICLE ON MEDIUM.

>>8351844
About 80%
of children
diagnosed with
the COMPLETE criteria
of gender identity disorder
desisted.

Also
>A former client, now an adult, claimed Zucker “asked him to remove his shirt in front of other clinicians present, laughed when he complied, and then referred to him as a ‘hairy little vermin.’”[31] The accusation was subsequently retracted by the accuser.[32] CAMH removed the report from its website and apologized.[33]
This was literally an activist-led crusade against someone who refused to bow to dogma.

>>8351858
>The reviewers, Suzanne Zinck of Dalhousie University and Antonio Pignatiello of Toronto's Hospital for Sick Children noted numerous strengths of the clinic, but also described it as an insular entity with an approach dissimilar from other clinics.
Wow, such disaster. Very fraud.
>>
>>8351874
The reference for your 78% explicitly says it is including patients with gender dysphoria. Just like I said before, which you called me a literal liar for.

Hilarious to get called a liar for citing your own misquoted sources.
>>
File: xy2.png (61KB, 928x513px) Image search: [Google]
xy2.png
61KB, 928x513px
>>8351895
Ok so here's the study with the numbers, looks like most patients were underage anyway so that makes it a bit more inaccurate, also quite a few question marked cases.

If we purely look at the adults 47-65% of them report male gender identity which is quite a bit more than 22%
>>
>>8351861
It isn't them
>>
>>8351909
Do you know what the question marks mean?
>>
>>8351919
It's written right there in the bottom
>>
>>8351874
>the COMPLETE criteria
Sucker reported but apparently that wasn't the case
>activist lead
The Canadian government isn't activist and their commissions didn't lie. Zucker might have sued and scared his employers into taking damning information down but that's hardly different than trump and Canada has unfair libel laws.
Non of this changes the fact he and his clinic were shut in disgrace or that pediatric groups have condemned him and so has the government.
>>
>>8351926
Well spotted. So about all my 'lies' concerning your untruthful use of the 78% figure?
>>
>>8351936
I'm not him, he probably doesnt have access to the full study either.
>>
>>8351874
>reviewers
It's an internal review so they would never publish anything that would put them in risk.

The Canadian government made it clear what was being done there was abuse and snake oil
>>
>>8351949
He has access enough that he should know better than to repeat lies and call me dishonest for correcting him.
>>
http://nymag.com/scienceofus/2016/02/fight-over-trans-kids-got-a-researcher-fired.html

TL;DR: Zucker/CAMH refused to immediately 100% validate 5 year-old boys saying "I'm a girl" so that meant they were doing "conversion therapy" and had to be shut down.

I will never stop being angry at trans activists.

>>8351895
>The reference for your 78% explicitly says it is including patients with gender dysphoria.
You're lying through your teeth now. The word "dysphoria" literally does not even appear there.
Unless the full PDF says something else, in which case LINK TO IT.

>>8351909
So from 77 "GA-F" (AFAB) patients (who were really male):
- 50 kept living as female without signs of dysphoria
- 10 kept living as female with "possible gender dysphoria without patient-initiated gender reassignment"
- 17 decided to identify as male

Why are you lying so badly?

>>8351932
>but apparently that wasn't the case
Source.

>>8351936
That wasn't me.
And yes, you're lying. You suggested all the patients had gender dysphoria. Apparently, 10 of them "possibly" had gender dysphoria while 50 didn't.

If ALL 10 of them were really "trans", that STILL means 65% of them lived happily as female.

>>8351950
>The Canadian government made it clear what was being done there was abuse and snake oil
Fucking source.
>>
>>8351936
>>8351957
Well, the 78% figure does come from there if you include all the underage patients

>>8351965
I'm not lying, I'm just pointing out that claiming underage peoples gender identity is questionable anyway and there's a big difference if you only include the adults.
>>
>>8351965
Singal isn't a doctor or expert and he's personal friends with Zucker that's like giving me a oped by sessions as proof of trumps blamlessnes

It's obvious bullshit and the Canadian government and APA and other organizations that have condemned him are far more reliable than political blogger with an agenda
>>
>>8351985
Yup, the figure comes from there and explicitly doesn't mean what he says it does. But he keeps lying about his own source even when it's literally posted in the thread.

That's the level of his integrity and honesty.
>>
Did I mention I will never stop being angry at trans activists?
>>
>>8351965
>source
>http://cheridinovo.ca/ontario-ndp-lgbtq-critic-cheri-dinovo-applauds-closure-of-camhs-controversial-gender-identity-clinic/
The Ontario government investigated and shut them down for their unethical and fraudulent practices

That repressed future hons like you blame trans when it was a scandal and government investigation and remedial regulations that shut them down shows just what an alternate reality you live in.

Clinics get shut down for breaking the law and other scandals , nothing's new here
>>
>>8352006
>Did I mention I will never stop being angry at trans activists?
We worked it out for ourselves by the amount of reason vs dogmatism in your posts.
>>
>>8352006
What's unreasonable about this? Kids aren't brainless, it only sounds weird because that's the intention it was phrased with.
>>
>>8352006
Be angry at the government, hon
http://cheridinovo.ca/ontario-ndp-lgbtq-critic-cheri-dinovo-applauds-closure-of-camhs-controversial-gender-identity-clinic/
>>
>>8352019
>>8352029
>http://cheridinovo.ca/ontario-ndp-lgbtq-critic-cheri-dinovo-applauds-closure-of-camhs-controversial-gender-identity-clinic/

So the problem was basically to acknowledge the truth that a non-dysphoric, non-medicalized child is healthier than a child who will have to take hormones for the rest of their life, and accordingly see if the dysphoria can be alleviated without transing the child.

Trans activists literally cannot stand children being happy with their bodies. It's like they WANT them to keep hating their bodies.

Sick.

And yes, that woman is obviously a pro-trans activist. Having a government position doesn't change that fact.
>DiNovo has passed most LGBTQ legislation in Canada.
Doesn't sound like an ideologically invested person at all!

>calling me a hon
I feel like somebody may be projecting.

Anyway, sun's gonna come up soon so I'll get some sleep.
>>
>>8351430
>Mind you we're talking about accepting that you don't literally become the other sex after transitioning. We're not talking about not taking up any transitioning procedures at all and trying to cope that way, though it should be possible.

My bad then. I assumed you meant the latter. I'm sure anybody who's trans will accept that they can't become another sex, that's what the root of dysphoria is after all. At the same time, though, as I mentioned in my post, I still believe our identity deserves respect. If it isn't harming you to, say, use the pronouns we most identify with, then why not do it? We might not be biologically male/female, but with the goal being to *pass* as one of the two I'd say use whatever fits our appearance.

Also, >>8351339
>They are being considered female by everyone around them, despite being male. If "gender identity" theory were true, the majority of them would have male gender identity...

For me, I don't like being misgendered, generally. If I'm presenting as a man but I identify as a woman, it makes perfect sense for people to call me a "he" because that's what I look most like. If I'm presenting as a woman and I'm called by "he"/"him"/etc. then it feels bad because it means I'm not passing very well. If they do it intentionally, I see it as nothing more than a sign of disrespect or invalidation of my identity.

>>David Reimer
>A physically mutilated and sexually abused boy who ended up killing himself. Stop using his story for political points.

My general point is that this is still somebody who generally fits the description of what you said earlier.

>missing a penis (in this case a failed circumcision)
>continued to live as a girl until adulthood

It's obvious he knew something was up, and IIRC the reason he killed himself didn't have anything to do with his gender/sex issues. I'm not trying to use his story for political points, I'm using it as another example. This isn't a political issue unless you make it one.
>>
>>8352081
You mean the entire Ontario government including all parties unanimously condemned and shut CAMH for its fraudulent practices

The Ontario government has shut clinics that engage in snake oil before
http://pediatrics.aappublications.org/content/early/2014/09/02/peds.2013-2958
http://www.jaacap.com/article/S0890-8567%2816%2931941-4/fulltext

And there is real science by actual groups that shows that giving gnc early reversible treatment like blockers improves life outcomes and cuts mortality by a factor of 4000%

Your opposition to this is based on a conspiracy theory and a disgraced group that got shut down by Ontario.
>ideology
All 3 parties backed her in the hearings and the regulations passed near unanimous
>projection
You're a hyper virile AGP that could never pass. I suppose you want everyone to be like that, even if the medical orgs say that's bad and leads to worse outcomes in every criteria.

For some freak luck, it seems I could pass, and my boy mode isn't working well, but that isn't relevant.
>>
>>8351430
This is actually funny though, an AGP chaser trying to give me insane advise. Where did you go to medical school?

Please stop projecting, not everyone is a hairy gorilla like you.
>>
>>8352099
If you are physically a man you don't deserve respect and that shouldn't be embraced.

Unless you don't have a man body and do everything you can to change your biology, you're just as bad as the bogie men the republicans hold up.

That means you hurt others and shouldn't get respect
>>
>>8350457
he wasn't raped
>>
>>8349457
>That's not a perversion. It's a delusion. Acting out on it to the point of asking lesbians to suck your feminine dick though is a perversion close to rape ideation

That'd be pretty hot desu. But I'm anti SJW so I'd never expect a lesbian to succ me or view me as literally female. I know i'm a delusional AGP.

>>8349990
>Have you been anywhere near a clothes store in the past, see... 5 years? I find it harder and harder to discern the women's and the men's section. And now skirts are getting painted as masculine, because a clothes designer realized that pockets are important, and made a skirt from blue jeans, and made it full of pockets.

At walmart the mens and womens clothing is very easy to tell apart. Now maybe at hipster faggot boutique in portland the clothes are hard to tell apart, but in normie land its blatantly obvious.
>>
>>8352099
Legally recognizing men as women hurts women's rights. Potentially violent men get access to female spaces[0][1], women's sports begin to be undermined[2][3], people begin demanding of feminists to center male transgender issues[4], talking about women's oppression based in female biology is made taboo[5], etc.

[0] https://rftbk.github.io/trans-db/trans-violence/
[1] https://rftbk.github.io/trans-db/nontrans-violence/
[2] https://heatst.com/culture-wars/controversy-as-transgender-athlete-wins-womens-weightlifting-competition/
[3] http://thelibertarianrepublic.com/transgender-mma-fighter-destroys-female-opponent/
[4] http://everydayfeminism.com/2015/11/trans-women-reproductive-justice/
[5] https://rftbk.github.io/trans-db/trans-opinions/erasing-women.html

>>8352162
The thing was led by a bunch of ideological trans activists, and politicians played along for liberal virtue points. Nothing new here.

Also: fuck off, rv-chan.

>>8352168
And stop samefagging at last, rv-chan.

>>8352208
What made him become like this? He seems to lose his shit and start calling someone a hairy AGP chaser gorilla as soon as he feels offended, and keeps posting pictures of Jesus apparently? Who even is that guy? Feels familiar. May actually be someone I used to know on Twitter.
>>
>>8353933
>Potentially violent men get access to female spaces

Your sources don't back this up. The vast majority of them are anecdotes which are meaningless and the only actual statistics linked, http://journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0016885 , says that the increase in crime rates only occurs for people who transitioned prior to 1989. You can argue transwomen who transitioned prior to that date shouldn't be allowed in female spaces or whatever, but you have no evidence to support barring all transwomen.

http://transadvocate.com/fact-check-study-shows-transition-makes-trans-people-suicidal_n_15483.htm

This also ignores that, even if trans women were much more likely to commit violent crime, there are plenty of other groups of women with higher crime rates too. People of certain ideologies, social classes, religions, ethnicities, etc. Should they be barred from female spaces too?

>women's sports begin to be undermined

They also get undermined if you refuse to recognize trans people as their transitioned gender too, because you'll have FtMs with superior physical strength and agility as a result of testosterone competing against cis women.

http://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2017/02/27/517491492/17-year-old-transgender-boy-wins-texas-girls-wrestling-championship

>people begin demanding of feminists to center male transgender issues
>talking about women's oppression based in female biology is made taboo

These are social issues completely independent of whether transwomen are legally recognized as women or not.
>>
>>8354033
The plural of anecdotes is called data. You can't just handwave away women's safety concerns. That's misogyny.

>This also ignores that, even if trans women were much more likely to commit violent crime, there are plenty of other groups of women with higher crime rates too.
No subgroup of women has rates of violent crime against strange women comparable to that of males. (Lesbians supposedly have high rates of domestic violence, but not violence against strangers.)

>you'll have FtMs with superior physical strength and agility as a result of testosterone competing against cis women
Any sane person would bar an FtM from women's sports because T is a steroid.

Also, FtMs have a disadvantage against males. If they really want it, they should be allowed to compete against men. It won't undermine male sports.

>These are social issues completely independent of whether transwomen are legally recognized as women or not.
Right, they are related to social recognition of transwomen as literal women, rather than legal recognition. I should have made that clear. Both legal and social recognition of transwomen as women hurts women.
>>
>>8351430
>Failed with the trip code. This time though.
More fail. Just realized I switched to another halfway through. Anyway, it's all me.
>>
>Hey we women want to play sports and compete and fight too! We aren't dainty flowers, let us out of the kitchen! We are not lesser than men!
>okay but you little ladies have to have your own separate categories just for you so y'all don't harm your pretty little heads
>reeee you sexist shits stop treating us with kid gloves! we aren't porcelain dolls we are real people and your equals! let us play sports and let us in the military!
>okay btw ladies some of us are women on the inside they really want to be women so bad they castrated themselves and took estrogen can they play with you?
>reeee stop invading our women only clubs! It's women ONLY
Why do some feminists say they want equality and then don't? Is calling an FTM's vagina a masculine vagina erasing men? Of course not because you nor anyone else cares about men right
>>
>>8354582

Jesus, you're a hilarious idiot.

Women's sports is a different category because men are slightly bigger and stronger on average, meaning that among large enough populations of people (such as the whole nation), the strongest member will always be male. Therefore, women would never be getting top positions if the sport weren't segregated.

However, an average athletic woman still has bigger, stronger hands than you with your pretty little hands.

And how this has anything to do with men feeling like laydiees on the inside and castrating themselves is beyond me. Castrated men aren't women, obviously. Duh.

Feminists want women's liberation, not equality.
>>
>>8354665
>Feminists want women's liberation
From what?
>>
>>8354723
Male supremacy.
>>
>>8354736
Females are really the ones that run society, always have been and always will be. Everyone with sense knows this.
Just drop the hostility.
>>
File: 1361507133469.jpg (220KB, 448x455px) Image search: [Google]
1361507133469.jpg
220KB, 448x455px
>>8354746
Let me guess, it's Jewish Cultural Marxist Lesbians in particular?
>>
>>8354058
>Both legal and social recognition of transwomen as women hurts women.
Because it hurts their privileged position? Since allowing ftms be men doesn't do anything to men.

And yes, having access to female-only spaces is a pretty handy privilege.

>>8354736
Should probably start taking testosterone then.
>>
>>8354058
>The plural of anecdotes is called data.

No? Linking 10 or so articles of individual trans women committing crime is not evidence that trans women are a crime risk. That's not how data works. I could find hundreds of articles on cis women commiting crimes if that's how you think this works.

>You can't just handwave away women's safety concerns. That's misogyny.

I'm showing that there is no safety concern at all.

>Any sane person would bar an FtM from women's sports because T is a steroid.

Not with a prescription. Sports organizations don't ban people for taking steroids if they have a prescription for it.
>>
>>8353933
This is the end result of taking social justice and liberalism too far. If you want to keep women safe from delusional trannies, you need sexist, patriarchal, masculine men to protect them. In other words you need men who are dicks to protect women from men who are assholes.

>What made him become like this? He seems to lose his shit and start calling someone a hairy AGP chaser gorilla as soon as he feels offended, and keeps posting pictures of Jesus apparently? Who even is that guy? Feels familiar. May actually be someone I used to know on Twitter

>tfw you are actually a hairy AGP chaser gorilla
>tfw you wish you could show rv chan the magic of AGP on HSTS action(consenual of course)
Thread posts: 357
Thread images: 44

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.