[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/ftmg/ - female to male general

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 320
Thread images: 63

Dead and deserted edition

old thread: >>8222066

Transition timelines:
http://helpfultransinfo.tumblr.com/tagged/tc

Bottom surgery info:
http://gendercube.tumblr.com/

Passing guide for AAPs:
http://ftmguide.rassaku.net/

Old sites, but still great one-stop-shops for FTM information:
http://ftmguide.org/
http://thetransitionalmale.com
>>
What up my, dudes.
>>
>>8255082
Trying to fall asleep but it feels pretty impossible. I have to go out tomorrow and early too.
>>
>be ftm
>see a therapist to get on T
>see him for two years off and on cuz I hate going and can't afford it
>keeps asking me to be a part of local lgbt groups
>nope everytime
>last session he said, "You really ARE a guy! You're stubborn and don't want to socialize! Call me when you want to actually take these sessions seriously"
>it's been 2 years and he has never responded back to me
>was literally 1 session away from getting my top surgery approval letter from him too

And that's how I became a man. A man who still has boobs.
>>
>>8255139
>was literally 1 session away from getting my top surgery approval letter from him too
idiot
>>
>>8255082
I just finished an epic ton of work in two days, will have time to travel to Nana's house after all, and will make extra cash while doing so.
>>
>>8255139
My therapist wants me to go to a lgbt group as well. I don't have a car (or know how to drive) so I just take the bus everywhere. Which is a pain in the ass. She says it'll help me, but I told her I just don't like going to that sort of thing. In the end she got off my ass about it though. Sucks that your guy was so insistent with you. Have you tried finding another therapist?
>>
>>8255177
I have one in mind. But I've been jobless for 2 weeks so I'm focusing on money and benefits first. I truthfully can't afford top surgery anyway. Where I live they will cover EVERY single transgender thing except top surgery, so that shit's straight out of pocket.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (98KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
98KB, 1280x720px
>>8255236
Maybe it's time to take the matter into your own hands?
>pic related
>>
Has anyone here taken a bank loan or something similar to be able to afford top surgery? If I waited to be able to save up enough my ribs would be destroyed by then so I'm looking into alternative methods of acquiring money that won't offend my PO.
>>
i had sex with my gf. she knows not to touch me so i only touched her because i have really bad genital and sex related dysphoria. we have been together for over two years (open relationship) and this is the first time we've done something that normally counts as sex (touching the other person's genitals). The thing is that afterwards ive been bothered by how her junk feels the same as mine (duh, we have the same parts) and ive been really dysphoric about it and masturbating makes me feel even more depressed than usual. i hope she isnt expecting me to fuck her again in a while.. i want to cut off every cis guy's dick because why do they get to have one and i dont? kill me
>>
>>8255957
>i want to cut off every cis guy's dick because why do they get to have one and i dont?
mate I'd happily trade
>>
>>8255957
why descend to spite?
>>
>>8255957
Fuck her with a dildo or something if you won't wanna touch her genitals, or maybe strap on?
>>
>>8255139
That sucks. My therapist if the chillest guy ever. I had only been seeing him for like 3 months when he became allowed to do referrals for top surgery, and he straight up just asked if I wanted him to add me on the list.
>>
>>8255971
because I'm bitter.
>>8255997
even the thought of strap-ons make me dysphoric. trying to afford a pack and play but probably wont for a while.
>>
>>8256090
to clarify, i have a job but hormones and doctors are costly and i'm in debt from top surgery.
>>
>>8256090
bitterness doesnt mean you have to be spiteful
>>
File: IMG_0013.jpg (57KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0013.jpg
57KB, 600x450px
Out of curiosity, why are so many of you bipolar?
>>
>>8256576
Out of curiosity, how fat are you mr fried-oreo-poster
>>
>>8256576
I can't speak for anyone else but for me it's genetics. My mom and half of her immediate family have various forms of mental illness.
>>
I would prefer to date other trans people, because they understand dysphoria (assuming they're not a transtrender) and because dating a cis man I feel like I would constantly compare myself to his body. Anyone else in the same boat?
>>
>>8256972
same
>>
Right then lads. I don't pass despite trying to alter my appearance and behaviour and haven't yet started T so it's only natural I look baby faced at best and a dyke at worst. Basically I know I don't pass and don't blame anyone for seeing me as female, you can't hold a grudge against someone misgendering you if you simply dont look male (no matter how little or much you try).

So what I'm asking is, would you carry on trying to pass pre-t or give up and wait? I mean, considering the amount of attention and thought passing requires without hormones to help...

Like, which would be worse? The misgendering (no one's fault) or the constant self awareness and effort to pass?
....does that question even make sense?
>>
>>8257046
I guess tl;dr is
>which is worse, being misgendered when you're trying to look male or being called female when you're not trying to pass?
>>
>>8257046
>>8257050
I have to wait at least a year for T and I try to do everything I can to pass. For one it helps with dysphoria, second it does work half the time if you have good genetics.
>>
>>8257072
I guess so. Passing some times is better than passing never right? It's just such a drain having to actively try all the time though, do you ever get that? Like I sometimes think if I just had more masculine facial features it'd be so much easier? Nothing I can really do about that tho...
>>
>>8257111
What do you do to pass?
>>
>>8257146
Male clothes, haircut, voice training, male body language/mannerisms, lifting...pretty much everything I can but I'm not under any illusion that I come across as something other than a butch lesbian.
I'm short and have girly lips/ass. My facial features arent masculine enough and despite training, my voice is still quite high
>>
>>8257146
I've read up on stuff for hours and hours, I'm not going to half ass it and expect everyone to call me sir. I fucking hate hons or whatever the ftm equivalent is. It's just...really rustling my jimmies and I'm so tired of everything
>>
>>8257199
What would you do if you didn't try to pass?
>>
>>8257221
Not try to change so much that requires so much attention? Like not concentrate on my voice or behaviour, the stuff that takes up so much effort?
>>
>>8257247
So you would just be you?
>>
>>8257276
I....wait
Well yeah but, I wouldn't be seen as male if I was "just me". Being myself isn't good enough
>>
>>8257285
It would be if you were on T
>>
>>8255139
>Autism.
>>>/r9k/
>>
Are there any pictures of adult prepubertal FtM transitioners? I need to trigger myself.
>>
>>8257299
Y-yeah...but until then? The dysphoria gets so bad dude... I know what you're trying to say and I appreciate it to the point I'm verging on bawwing but b-boys don't cry right
>>
>>8257410
Listen, if you don't pass no matter what you do, just be yourself. Just be the man you are.
Do you have any strategies to distract yourself from dysphoria?
>>
So guys, what are your best and most unfortunate genetic traits in terms of passing?

For me:

Best
>average male height in my country
>deep bulldyke voice, got called sir over the phone even pre-T
>big feet
>17.5" shoulders
>long, angular face

Unfortunate
>birthing hips
>small rib cage
>small hands
>big eyes w/ long dark lashes
>C-cup tits with pancake areola

At least the best features kept me from killing myself.
>>
File: tm3xr.jpg (53KB, 416x700px) Image search: [Google]
tm3xr.jpg
53KB, 416x700px
>>8257424
Best:
>asian so I get away with looking 12
Worst:
>shorter than women where I live
>small hands
>small feet
>small rib cage
>relatively big hips (at least in comparison with my rib cage)
>pancake areola
>>
>>8257421
Thanks bro
I don't really have any strategies, I have no idea on how to deal with stuff except repress the fuck out of everything and tell myself its just a phase...probably doesn't help very much.
>>
>>8257410
I'm in the same boat as you kind of, I have a very soft feminnine face and a high voice. I have given up on trying to pass rn but I know I might get T in like a year. I just wear baggy clothes, have a short haircut and stay quiet a lot.

I don't think many see me as a dude but some have said guy or boy at least sometimes.

What I'm saying is: get a haircut, wear baggy clothes, and don't care if you look like a lesbian cause even if you do, the small amount of time you do pass is alright I guess. Or Idk don't listen to me too much I am just tired.
>>
>>8257424
Best:
>Kind of square ish face
>broad shoulders

Worst:
>short as fuck (5"2/157cm)
>big hips
>feminine af voice
>small hands
>Soft looking face
I guess a soft face it makes me look cute but that also makes me not pass.

I am tired of being called cute all the time and nothing else.
>>
>>8257424
Best
>Tiny tits with small nips
>Ok-ish body shape (small hips, wide shoulders)
>Liftin for dat ottermode physique
>Mostly androgynous face
>Can grow some chin hair pre-t

Worst
>Child size hands
>5'4
>High voice
>Not confident
>Small waist
>Not well endowed

Think I've got a decent enough base to work with before I get pumped full of hormones
>>
>>8257455
No, it doesn't. Not a lot to do except wait it out. It will get better when things start happening.
>>
>>8257483
I'd give you my 5'10" if I could have your body shape.
>>
>>8257457
Thanks for the input dude. I just...don't want to do the whole baggy clothes thing. I'm kind of lucky with my body shape in that I don't have much I need to "hide". I'm quite skinny so don't have curves as such. I dunno...if it looks like you're hiding something under your clothes, people clock that's what you're trying to do? I guess? I get what you're trying to say tho

>>8257497
Yeah...I know in the scheme of things it won't be that long of a wait and it just takes patience but...eh. still sucks. Thanks buddy
>>
>>8257424
Good:
>wide shoulders, narrow hips
>easy to gain muscle, look square
>big ribcage, big bones in general
>strong jaw, big brow
>at times look completely male pre-t

bad:
>too big for keyhole
>short
>voice
>lipstick lips
>IBS so have to eat snowflake diets
>>
>>8257518
Wait how does IBS affect passing?
>>
>>8257424
best
>narrow hips
>androgynous facial features
>masc hands
>skinny androgynous body

worst
>tiny
>soft voice
>baby cheeks
>>
>>8257537
I can't eat normal foods so when I'm out with mates I eat something else and it's always pointed out as girly. I mean, they eat kebabs or pizza, I eat an avocado, or yoghurt or something. I prefer to not eat when we go out because it gets pointed out.
>>
>>8257518
That feel when you have luscious blowjob lips
>>
>>8257581
I'd see it as a guy eating girly food, rather than a girl eating girly food
>>
>>8257588
I'm pre-t
>>
>>8257424

Best:
>angular face, decent cheekbones even as pre-t
>no chest
>slender body
>decent muscles
>5'7"
>get ma'am'd but sir'd almost right after (sometimes)

Worst:
>girly voice unless I try, which I panic and forget at work
>small hands
>small for men's feet
>baby face af if I don't put on eyebrows for work
>get ma'am'd more than sir'd
>small body even with muscles

Atleast my manager and some few coworkers know and respect my pronouns. My first shot of T is next week, I'm fucking pumped lads
>>
>>8257518
I've been told by 2 surgeons who do ftm top surgeries that keyhole surgery almost always leaves you with perky nipples. I'd personally fucking hate that.
>>
>>8257424
Best
>have decent facial hair
>angular face/jaw with manly nose
>voice passes though i still dont think it's deep enough
>shoulders a little wider than hips because workouts
>small chest, don't need to bind with layered/baggy clothes
>5'6"
>glorious hairy legs

Worst
>girly hips and ass
>small hands
>constantly have to train my voice cuz T doesn't magically fucking fix it
>5'6"
>>
>>8257593
So? You're still a guy
>>
>>8256972
I wouldn't mind a cute transgirl, but I wouldn't date other transguys. That just seems like a pain somehow.

>>8257046
Severe babyface here, I've accepted that at the best I can be mistaken for a preteen/teenage guy and that's enough to help with my dysphoria. Might help with you.

>>8257424
Best:
>Hispanic + Italian mix, so I can get away with being short
>Thick hair, good for short cuts
>Narrow hips
>Manface
>Small chest

Worst:
>Still short
>Small shoulders
>Pancake areola as well
>>
>>8257424
Best:
>5'9
>Lot of body hair even though I'm pre-t
>Broad shoulders
>Masculine looking nose
>Thick eyebrows
>Jaw is square-ish

Worst:
>High voice
>Soft face
>No brow ridge
>C-cup tits
>Shy, still have some "feminine" mannerisms

I hope that I can get on T soon to fix some of this stuff.
>>
>>8257424
Best
>jaw
>wide shoulders
>no tits
>small nipples/areolas
>muscles

Unfortunate
>small hands and feet
>small bones
>5'5
>"pretty boy" face
>>
File: 1493145558237.jpg (85KB, 824x579px) Image search: [Google]
1493145558237.jpg
85KB, 824x579px
>>8257424

Good
>Deep baritone voice
>Straight, thick eyebrows
>Narrow Eyes
>Gain muscle easily
>Average for ethnicity (175cm)

Bad
>Hair grows fast
>Big lips
>Small waist and large ass
>Adrogynous headshape

Worst
>no dick

I'm forcing myself to become AAP so I can live a life of being a femboy. 4 Years of T and I only pass in mall goth teen boy mode, trying to look masc makes me look like a dyke.
>>
>>8257936

>Hispanic + Italian mix

Do you look like Brooklyn?
>>
>>8258387
Thank god no
>>
>>8258393

I think he's cute.
>>
>>8258426
You and only you.
>>
>>8258526

I've seen other people tell him he's cute too.
>>
>>8258426
That's fine, anon.
>>
>>8258426
>>8258568
Post pics? I don't come around here often but I've always wondered what that 30-year-old druggie mentalcase looked like.
>>
if all trannies were like blaire white I would like you more
>>
>>8257424
best
>5'11"
>hourglass bone structure, but long legs balance it out and make it unnoticeable
>large hands and feet
>a-cup tits with small nipples

unfortunate
>baby voice
>chubby cheeks even at low body weight
>gotten used to talking like a valley girl, don't know how that happened and breaking the habit is difficult
>late transitioner (24)
>standing next to all three of my 6'2"+ younger brothers is awkward
>>
>>8257408
There's the ftm tag on tumblr if you care to look. It's mostly pics of tween to young adult. One time I found this kid who was 13 and he'd been on hormones for 3 or so months and he looked just like a boy.
>>
>>8258976
Eh, kids are pretty androgynous prior to puberty.
>>
>>8258962
When will there be an ftm version of Blaire and Theryn?
>>
>>8258892

I don't post other people's pics. He looks like a skinny androgynous teenager with long hair.
>>
>>8258892
He looks like a latina prison lesbian. This isn't an insult or a compliment, just an observation.
>>
>>8258989
because ftm guys have honor, respect and integrity, and aren't backstabbing failed faggots with makeup enhanced tits. being a failed man is a mtf thing. ftm guys are self made strong men
>>
File: 1476055789475.jpg (155KB, 640x830px) Image search: [Google]
1476055789475.jpg
155KB, 640x830px
>>8258892
>>
>>8259207
are you ever going to bother transitioning?
>>
>>8258387

Guess I'm late to th party. Who's Brooklyn?
>>
>>8259233
Annoying retard who posts here often, you'll be able to tell it's him because he types... like this... and rambles on and on about shit... no one cares about...
>>
>>8259280

you dont type anything like me...
>>
>>8259207
i want to fug u
>>
>>8259221
He can't, some kind of medical issues that'll mess with T.
>>
>>8259322
aka transtrenderism
>>
>>8255139
i think the word for u is freak...
>>
>>8259171
What about a ftm YouTuber who isn't an edgy cunt pandering to /pol/, but a voice of reason who balances out the crazy SJW shit from the ignorant right-wing hate?

He could be our savior.
>>
File: 172.jpg (91KB, 554x439px) Image search: [Google]
172.jpg
91KB, 554x439px
>>8259326
>>
>>8257424
Best:
>I like my jaw
>My face from the front looks alright
>Average height
>Low voice
>Masculine looking eyebrows

Unfortunate:
>Feminine pointy nose
>D-cup breasts (but I've gained a lot of weight which I'm trying to lose right now, used to be C-cup. Still sucks)
>Huge hips
>>
>>8259582
I always thought pointy noses were masculine and button noses were feminine
>>
>>8257828
I hate the idea of twin scars more
>>
>>8259326

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Fb3yp4uJhq0

This is about one of the medical issues he has.
>>
>>8257424
Best
>big feet
>big head
>protruding chin

Worst
>short
>small hands
>huge saggy tits
>big lips
>long eyelashes

Worsterest
>small and curved jaw

I hope I'll at least be able to pass.
>>
My dad thinks trans is mentally ill. How can I explain things?
>>
My post op appointment is today. Getting my nipple bolster dressings off and my drains out. Wish me luck lads.
>>
>>8261536
post results
>>
Brooklyn, did you guys celebrate spring? How did it go?
>>
>>8261501
By agreeing with him because he's right.
>>
>>8261614
I will later. I'm waiting to see the doc.
>>
>>8262378

He hasn't been around in a few days.
>>
>>8257424
Best:
Tall
Masculine build
Pretty good voice after t
Pretty good beard after t

Worst:
Big lips
Weak chin
Hips a little wide
Bones smaller than most men my height

Overall I'll take it.
>>
File: IMG_20170510_154641695.jpg (905KB, 2592x1456px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170510_154641695.jpg
905KB, 2592x1456px
Just got drains out and nipple bolsters off. 8 days after surgery.
>>
Sometimes I wonder if I did something horrible in my past life or some shit. Cause all this pain I'm feeling right now and probably will feel for the rest of my life.

I'm not even religious or anything I just start wondering if my life is so shit because I deserve it.

Does anyone feel the same?
>>
>>8263428
your chest looks like a :]
>>
>>8261501
It's more of a condition than an illness/disorder.
>>
>>8263453
Do you have a discord so we could chat?
>>
>>8262378
Why don't you just email him
>>
(not me)

what do ya think lads
>>
>>8264077
i think it'll look just grand after a year or two
>>
>>8264090
You mean decreased swelling, those tiny scars even more healed, body building, chest hair..?

The guy who posted those photos is gay and 2 years on T when he posted them so I think he's going for a hairless twink vibe.
>>
>>8264091
>Peridot body type
Sir, I'm gonna have to ask you to leave.
>>
>>8264111
already deleted because I put the small tiddies in the wrong section
>>
>>8263428
Nice.

There's a surgeon here in michigan that doesn't require a letter for top surgery if you're 18 or over. He does double incision top surgery without the need for drains. Everything but prescriptions is for $5,400 flat. I'm tempted to see him.
>>
>>8264136
Have you looked up results with him on transbucket? $5400 is surprisingly cheap for DI. It's possible you're getting a good deal but it's also possible he's bad at surgery. Look into how long he takes to perform the surgery as well, because it's supposed to take 2 hours (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DHwKOto7J3k). Also not asking for a letter is kind of odd. Does he ask for anything else, like RLE or time on hormones?
>>
>>8264181
He sent me pictures but I can't find them now. The results were ok but most were right after surgery so it was hard to see final results. He's been doing ftm top surgeries for over 18 years. He said it takes a few hours, but you can go home the same day. And without heavy lifting i could go back to work in 2-3 weeks.
>>
>>8264181
His website

http://kwolfmd.com
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-05-10-19-06-30.png (1MB, 1746x692px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-05-10-19-06-30.png
1MB, 1746x692px
>>8264250
Here are examples of his work 1/6
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-05-10-19-07-33.png (2MB, 912x1304px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-05-10-19-07-33.png
2MB, 912x1304px
>>8264478
5/6
>>
File: 1494275680906.jpg (24KB, 199x242px) Image search: [Google]
1494275680906.jpg
24KB, 199x242px
http://theconversation.com/scientists-unpack-testosterones-role-in-schizophrenia-13729

I don't know if T is making me lose it and hear voices or if the coworkers I'm neglecting to talk to about my transition (or make eye contact with in some cases) continually talk shit about me when they think I'm out of earshot.
>>
>>8264504
>>8264490
>>8264478
>>8264451
>>8264431
>>8264423
Those look like hack jobs holy shit. How could anybody possibly fuck up that bad?

Also what is it with ftms and shitty tattoos?
>>
>>8264680
Those results look pretty normal to me.
>>
>>8264680
>>8264680

They look fine to me too.
>>
>>8264680
imo they don't look like he's a fraud or a hack or anything that extreme but it isn't the best out there. I would still recommend Garramone for DI, I think his results are more aesthetically pleasing plus he's a better known and more trusted surgeon. But it's up to you anon if you want to go with him. Just make sure to talk to him and try to find more post-op pics on the internet before you put your money down. I would recommend following up with the two people in this thread (https://www.reddit.com/r/ftm/comments/5om37l/dr_kenneth_wolf/) who just had their surgery probably a few weeks ago. Ask if they know anyone else with post-op pics, how he was as a surgeon, are they happy with the results so far, did it really come out to $5400 or were there hidden fees, etc.
>>
>>8264831
Thanks. I need a surgeon in Michigan though. If anyone can recommend one.
>>
>>8264680
Those are all a week or so post-op, so of course they look like shitty hack jobs.

No one ever posts post-op pictures after everything's healed, it's really frustrating.
>>
>>8264882
I'll be posting pictures of my healing process over the next months/year.
>>
File: Capture+_2017-05-10-19-53-41-1.png (2MB, 1440x2017px) Image search: [Google]
Capture+_2017-05-10-19-53-41-1.png
2MB, 1440x2017px
FtM hon
>>
>>8265774
>being fat and trans
doesn't even want to make it
>>
>>8265774
>dyed undercut
>>
>>8265774
Wow man. I saw more changes than that after 3 months on T.

After being on T for a year, are the changes done? Or is there another year or so for it to lower your voice, make you hairier, etc?
>>
>>8265774
Fat people are naturally androgynous.
>>
>>8265774
Protip to anons in this thread.
Even if you're fat, don't get those haircuts and tumblr hair colors, or sleeve tattoos or ear stretchers or bowties, the list goes on.

It only makes it easier to clock you.

Serious my niggas, go for the plain john look.
>>
>>8264050
I don't have his email
>>
File: IMG_0221.jpg (1MB, 2284x2975px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0221.jpg
1MB, 2284x2975px
Am I getting close to passing?
>>
File: 1483731148426.jpg (125KB, 1880x1282px) Image search: [Google]
1483731148426.jpg
125KB, 1880x1282px
>tfw semester ended today
Anyone else feel dread at the end of the school year? The people i see in school and don't even talk to are my only form of social contact and i feel like i just got broken up with
>>
>>8266314
>tiny feet
not gonna make it
>>
So tomorrow I have an appointment at Whitman Walker in Washington DC (14th st) seeking to go on T. Anyone have any advice?

The good thing is its two blocks from my favorite diner so if it goes good ill eat there and celebrate and if it doesn't (i literally don't know what to expect) I can drown my sorrows.
>>
>>8266024
Are you the plant dude that was talking to him a while back?
>>
>>8266639
yes
>>
>>8266674
If you have discord I can send you his email. Not sure if he wants it posted here for everyone to see.
>>
>>8266688
Sure okay. Thanks.
>>
>>8264049
I do have one but idk if I just wanna share it on here.
>>
>>8266474

hi I'm an MtF that clicked on this thread by mistake but I go to WW and it's a fantastic place uwu I had a lot of apprehension over talking about being trans but the doctor I saw made me feel super normal and comfortable about the whole thing. Super knowledgeable about the whole thing and you can get blood tests done right in the same building. Didn't have to jump through any serious hoops to start E but I did mention that I was depressed and he told me to come back after I'd worked on that which delayed me starting for another month. I also attended a name/gender change clinic they hosted and got set on the right path for getting all my legal shit sorted out EZ PZ. You'll probably be fine!
>>
>>8266760
Well I'm also under treatment for other mental/developmental disorders, does that mean I probably can't go on T until that's 'sorted' out? Because. Uh. The mood issues can be heavily tied to the gender and sex dysphoria.

I do need to get the legal shit sorted out.

Well hopefully it goes well....
>>
>>8266715
What's your username though? Or do you want mine?
>>
>>8266844
are you on the ftmg discord? I can message you there.
>>
>>8266857
I'm in one, yeah. I can imagine there's probably multiple though. Try messaging anyways, maybe it's the same one.
>>
>>8266314
You look like a bitch
>>
>>8265885
Hah hah no, there will normally still be changes to hair and body shape 5 or so years on t. Think of it like normal puberty, it takes more than a year.
>>
>>8265908
Plain John is boring and looks like a generic NPC
>sleeve tattoos or ear stretcher
Nigger, those aren't exclusive to FtMs, if you're not a fat ugly dykefaced femhon then people won't clock you based on tattoos and stretchers. If those are enough to make it easier to be clocked then it means you're fucked genetically speaking, don't blame accessories. If the person passes, they're gendered male regardless of clothing\style choices. Look at MtF hons and how they're sir'd constantly.
>>
File: tumblr_n3z728UIcx1sy2ebfo1_500.jpg (102KB, 422x750px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n3z728UIcx1sy2ebfo1_500.jpg
102KB, 422x750px
>>8267478
>It's boring.
Say no more senpai, I got you the right clothes.
>>
>>8267500
Not boring =\= 15yo lesbian clothing
Are you aware there's other styles too that don't involve the logic that anything more extravagant means tumblr chick, or is your head too far up your ass
>>
>>8267520
Give me examples then, for science.
>>
>>8267536
If what you observed in people's stylistic choices is limited to the dichotomy young teen with a bowtie\completely plain john it seems to me that you haven't ventured outside in years. Eccentric people have always existed, and not everything can be reduced to linking images of chicks with a suit as a counter argument. And my argument still stands, if you can't pass without adopting the soccer dad style it means you don't naturally. If you are read as male regardless, and have visible male-typical features and body structure, then no stretcher\tattoo\stupid clothing will make you perceived as female or tranny. If you obsess over passing tips and techniques you're either pre-t or a hon.
>>
>>8267575
Show some pictures with the styles you think would work instead of a wall of text trying to win the internet argument.
>>
File: 1494316708891.jpg (323KB, 981x1225px) Image search: [Google]
1494316708891.jpg
323KB, 981x1225px
>>8267478
the point is that colored hair and ear stretchers draw needless attention to you.
people think "what the fuck is wrong with that person?" and they move in for a closer examination to try and uncover the reason this person is such a freak.
if you look like every other person you literally become invisible, which is a good thing if you're tired of being clocked.

pic related
how not to dress unless you want people to look at your body
>>
I got top surgery! I used to wear graphic tees and button up shirts all the time, because my binder didn't get me 100% flat and those hid the bumps. Now I can wear what I want. I can wear those douchey tank tops with the huge arm holes but I should probably lose some weight first.

How do you guys dress?
>>
File: 0_125c66_22d08884_XL.jpg (67KB, 400x586px) Image search: [Google]
0_125c66_22d08884_XL.jpg
67KB, 400x586px
>>8267583
That's exactly my point, when I said that if you need to hide and dress plainly to pass then it means you really don't pass that well. Also nobody gets near you with a magnifying lens, comments and stares are in order, but unless you go with your crotch out then a non-hon won't need to worry about being clocked
>>8267580
>3 lines
>wall of text
Double digit IQ. And what about you argue instead of demanding pictures? Pic related, most famous example of eccentric that still reads male
>>
>>8264877
I went to medalie in Cleveland. It's not Michigan but it's close. Can't post pics atm cuz I'm at work but maybe later.
>>
>>8267610
like a hobo
>>
>>8267610
Plain, solid colored tees and v-necks mostly. It looks respectable and takes no effort.
>>
>>8267615
I'm still waiting for your fantastic very fun look that doesn't get you clocked but I guess it's just bullshit from you.

Seriously anon, where is it? Can you show pictures with cis males also dressing in said style?
>>
>>8267615
>Anon thinks cosplaying as david bowie is not showy and won't get him a shitload of attention + clocked.

How many david bowies you see at the grocery store?
>>
>>8267749
I work at a grocery store and I certainly don't see quite enough David Bowies. Some, though.
>>
If you had a CIS guy friend who knew or suspected you transitioned would you rather they brought it up or just kept wondering?
>>
>>8268024
If you don't want to talk about it don't but if you trust him and he's your best bud may as well open up if you think that will take a weight off your shoulders.

Also you can always ask for bro tips.
>>
>>8255957
Pussies are disgusting and real guys don't touch them with anything but their dick, blind insertion in the missionary position. Anything else is gay.
>>
>>8268036
But from the CIS bud's point of view, would you want him to wait until you brought it up or just throw it out there? We're not talking best buds, just friends.
>>
>>8268073
>But from the CIS bud's point of view, would you want him to wait until you brought it up or just throw it out there?

People usually don't tend to worry about knowing every little detail of someone even their friends. I don't think he waste hours of his day imagining if you're FtM or not so just let it happen naturally.

If one day he asks answer him else just be his friend.

I bet money he wastes more of his time thinking about his favorite tv show or food than if his friend is secretly a female to male tranny.
>>
>>8267615
David Bowie's a bad example because his eccentric clothing is for stage, so it will 100% stand out. If you're looking to be stylish but not look like a bowtied Aiden, look for things that make you just look kinda gay, or like South Korean men's fashion.
Pic related (1/3)
>>
>>8268232
>>
I'm on six months of T, and the last week my legs have been absolutely ACHING, even when I sit down? I've also had lower back pains very similar to what I used to have during my period.

I don't work out, but I do a job where most of it is standing around and walking for hours on end, my mum thinks it might be a testo thing. Any of you gus have experienced anything similar?
>>
>>8268237
(3/3
>>
>>8267500
that look reads 100% ftmhon. it screams "I've lived as male for less than six months and I actually think men dress like this. please clock me."
>>
>>8255957
Just eat her out. Presumably you've never done that to yourself so you won't notice any similarities, and eating pussy is fun.
>>
File: Cfc8yLzWQAACp0i.jpg (99KB, 600x775px) Image search: [Google]
Cfc8yLzWQAACp0i.jpg
99KB, 600x775px
>>8268232
>>8268237
>>8268246

So, K-pop star or meme from /pol/ is the fun clothing.
>>
>>8268232
This might be the worst thing I've ever seen
>>
File: images (1).jpg (7KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
7KB, 225x225px
>>8268109
>I don't think he waste hours of his day imagining if you're FtM or not so just let it happen naturally.

And if he did, he certainly wouldn't come to a t board and ask other ftms anonymously how he should handle it. It's inconceivable.
>>
File: stromae.jpg (166KB, 600x899px) Image search: [Google]
stromae.jpg
166KB, 600x899px
You can be quirky/atypically masculine/stylish/counter culture without drawing from a look that has been cultivated for decades to signify female homosexuality.
>>
>>8268328
how is it meme from /pol/ clothing? the guy just looks like a nerdy gay guy to me. and the other dude doesn't really look like a "kpop star." I'm talking about the way it's becoming more popular in korea for men to groom themselves as much as women, especially young men. so just buy clothes from overseas stores to find some good styles.
obviously not everyone here is going to have the same fashion sense, if anyone here wants to dress masculine or plainly fine. the point is "how can one dress stylishly / somewhat femininely in men's clothing without drawing too much attention or getting clocked?" so I named two ways to go about that.
>>
>>8268377
Why do you think your friend is FtM anon?
>>
>>8268232
Does orange look good on anyone?
I doubt it.
This is horrible.
Please stop giving advice.
You are bad at it.
>>
>>8268434
that shirt looks good but only on a black guy
>>
>>8268483
you could get a similar scarf in a different color. you're taking it way too literally as if I'm suggesting they go out and buy that exact scarf. I gave three photos to give an idea for a look, not a literal look you should copy exactly. jfc you're so bitchy and nitpicky I'd think you were female
>>
>>8268503
>scarf
>manly

O-oh okay, anon.
>>
>>8268527
I never said that it was manly, I said it was stylish but wouldn't hurt your passing the way a bowtie and dyed undercut would. I'm starting to think that you might be retarded.
>>
File: old dandy.jpg (137KB, 700x1056px) Image search: [Google]
old dandy.jpg
137KB, 700x1056px
>>8268434
Mens' fashion is much subtler than women's fashion; compare male and female goths, for example.

I think that keeping the structure but modifying the cut and details is one way to go; the photo above swaps the palette and that's what makes it stand out. Go with a pair of chelsea boots and switch your cuts around a bit and you'll be able to go for a mod type look, which is different while still subtle and tasteful.

Bowties are fine, but don't wear them casually with a patterned shirt, rather use them with actual menswear. And make sure to get quality stuff.

Dye your hair, but if you want to pass then keep the rest of your look safe.
>>
File: headpiece.jpg (430KB, 680x1020px) Image search: [Google]
headpiece.jpg
430KB, 680x1020px
Some more quirky menswear for you.
>>
File: teddy boys.jpg (139KB, 399x600px) Image search: [Google]
teddy boys.jpg
139KB, 399x600px
Hair is long and groomed, shoewear is swapped for creepers and sneakers.
>>
File: mod.jpg (96KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
mod.jpg
96KB, 500x500px
High quality, classic menswear, but a bit more casual in colour and fabric, as well as somewhat longer hair.
>>
>>8268470
It's an overall impression. Short dumpy guy with the dumps in the wrong places, soft face, no stubble, too big too soft eyes, long but delicate eyelashes, overly demure attitude, doesn't fit with any other guy category. Basically comes off as Melissa McCarthy playing Sean Spicer.

It's totally possible I'm wrong too but usually every guy I meet can be compared to other guys I've known and I realized my friend only dings the comparison with girls, if that makes any sense at all. That was really the first thing, that he didn't compare/categorize next to any other guy, then in retrospect no evidence to the contrary.

To be clear I'm not looking for evidence, litmus tests or ways to catch him out, I just want to know if you had a CIS guy friend would you want him to indicate or just never say anything?
>>
File: skins.png (2MB, 1022x624px) Image search: [Google]
skins.png
2MB, 1022x624px
If you're about that casual worker life, just shave your head every few weeks and be a skinhead. Most expensive piece of your wardrobe will be a pair of good boots, but those will last you for years.
>>
File: hawaii shirt.jpg (90KB, 388x600px) Image search: [Google]
hawaii shirt.jpg
90KB, 388x600px
Bold patterns are fine, just keep your angles sharp and your styling masculine.
>>
>>8268747
I get the sense that you're trying to give people a broad overview of different types of styles you can wear, because different people will have different preferences?
>>
>>8268243
Growing pains?
>>
File: teddy.jpg (80KB, 400x600px) Image search: [Google]
teddy.jpg
80KB, 400x600px
>>8268775
I definitely think that people default on the tomboy-lesbian type of look because they want to be countercultural, but don't really know enough about fashion to pull it together, or they pull from their expereinces as a woman on how to do it (subvert gender norms, dye your hair, make it casual). It's an easy look.

See the comments about average Joe above. I'm just trying to show some stuff that's a bit more accessible to most people than outright rockstar outfits.

Anyway, another alternative to bowties which I personally think is pretty rad is a bolo tie. It's less fruity than a bowtie but not the immediate choice for most people.
>>
File: dandy.jpg (70KB, 400x600px) Image search: [Google]
dandy.jpg
70KB, 400x600px
Not a very out-of-left-field look, but note the shoes.
>>
File: old dandy2.jpg (137KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
old dandy2.jpg
137KB, 700x700px
Vests are a good way to make a outfit look a bit more thought through than just slapping a bowtie on it.

Another thing is to invest in actual, good, tie-it-yourself bowties, if you're dead set on them.
>>
>>8268811
Unless you're a weathered cowboy, skip the bolo
>>
I think the most important thing about being a man is not giving a fuck what others think of you. Including your clothes, tats, etc.

Ftm "hons" don't ruin my day, anyway.
>>
File: nugoth.jpg (76KB, 400x600px) Image search: [Google]
nugoth.jpg
76KB, 400x600px
Pic related is on the risky side, but avoiding the most dyke-ish pitfalls and having a more masc hairstyle I think it could work.

I'd also like to say that >>8267500 could've been fine if they'd removed/changed some of their pieces. I like that the shirt seems to be textured, so I'd gone without the bowtie and jacket. A good quality shirt can generally stand on its own, especially if it is textured or patterned.

>>8268891
It definitely takes some thought to wear it well. Generally I tend to like it when I see it worn solo with patterned shirts. I don't go for it myself, because patterns and I don't go hand in hand and bolo ties are not my priority for building my wardrobe.
>>
File: mod in red.jpg (71KB, 400x518px) Image search: [Google]
mod in red.jpg
71KB, 400x518px
Also, what other anon said is still true; the best way to pass is definitely as a plain Joe because fact is that the more people look at you the more people are gonna clock you. Some styles are easier to pull off than others, though.
>>
What about cc ing actual daily outfits instead of posting /fa/?
>>
File: mori.jpg (137KB, 400x596px) Image search: [Google]
mori.jpg
137KB, 400x596px
>>8268950
It's mostly intended to serve as inspiration, all of this comes from personal blogs and street snapshots so all of it is stuff people actually wear. But I'll stop, I've posted enough, lol.
>>
what are some of the worst ftmhons you've seen?

hard mode: they've been on T more than 2 years
>>
File: that smug at the end.webm (2MB, 640x800px) Image search: [Google]
that smug at the end.webm
2MB, 640x800px
>>8269399
>what are some of the worst ftmhons you've seen?

There's this one I had to save the webm after it was posted on some random thread.

All he had to do was to shove a ton of pizza down his throat and hide his bone structure with a bit of chub. Also change his dressing style.
>>
>>8269451
he just needs to lose the stupid hat and wear loose men's gym shorts. at least he's working on upper body muscle. he's ugly no matter what tho
>>
>giving a fuck about what you wear and not just slapping on the least smelly thing from your floor

amateurs, all of you
>>
>>8269536
have you washed your shirt yet?
>>
>>8269536
Some of us want a gf some day.
>>
File: 1476833565741.png (635KB, 751x585px) Image search: [Google]
1476833565741.png
635KB, 751x585px
>>8269557
>He thinks Chad won't steal his gf and cuck him.
>>
>>8269451
This squat is very shallow and shitty even with the machine assist and that pisses me off more than the fact that this creature looks like a pool noodle
>>
>>8269451
passes as an ugly gay dude t b h
>>
>>8269610
This.
>>
>>8269741
I think his beard is outlining the creases in his cheek which looks really fugly. If he had a better beard it'd help but it wouldn't completely save him
>>
File: 1479967830768.jpg (12KB, 286x256px) Image search: [Google]
1479967830768.jpg
12KB, 286x256px
>tfw 4'9
>>
File: 1494462967861.jpg (65KB, 800x632px) Image search: [Google]
1494462967861.jpg
65KB, 800x632px
>>8269799
>>
>>8269815
>5'6" is the real life manlet cutoff
tfw still a manlet. feelsbadman
>>
>>8255139

>Get approved for T
>Had top surgery
>Doctors at trans clinic keep pushing me to go to FTM group
>Fuck that
>Get sick, have heart failure
>Missed several appointments, blood tests and catch up sessions

Really hoping they see my current medical charts. I've been battling heart failure for 5 years and only made it to only a few appointments and blood tests. Just lot a letter today for hysto. They want to evaluate me before they do anything but I am on the way to getting a pacemaker defib installed. Fucking hell to live being this sick.
>>
File: Ditto.jpg (85KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
Ditto.jpg
85KB, 1280x800px
>>8263428
A Ditto, impersonating a human... poorly.
>>
>>8257424

Best:
>Broad shoulders and back
>Super deep voice
>Younger looking
>Dimples
>Top surgery made my chest look like I lift
>Perfect nipples after surgery

Worst:
>Acne came back just when my face cleared up thanks to my heart medications
>Small feet
>5'6
>>
File: ha.jpg (204KB, 545x818px) Image search: [Google]
ha.jpg
204KB, 545x818px
>>8267575
>If you obsess over passing tips and techniques you're either pre-t or a hon

This is pretty damn accurate.

>>8267610
>How do you guys dress?

Lazily. I put on weight these past few years, going to the gym and trying to shed the pounds, so I am doing the lazy college student look atm:
> v-neck t-shirts (because my neck stubble destroys crew-necks)
>jeans
>hoodies or flannel

And yeah yeah... "flannel is for dykes" but seeing as I wear either a full beard with handlebar mustache, or massive muttonchop sideburns that invoke shout outs from bearded cisguys of, "Hey Logan!" I think I'm doing fine.

I dress more eccentric when I'm feeling less burnt out from classes... full on loud dress shirts, blazer jackets with elbow patches, obnoxious socks, and even the dreaded bowties. Ye gods. Times like that I sometimes just get approached by visitors to my school who mistake me for a faculty member... but considerign that our vice president is a guy who wears bright colored suits and bowties himself... it isn't a shock.

Art school, man.
>>
File: 1494445968979s.jpg (3KB, 128x128px) Image search: [Google]
1494445968979s.jpg
3KB, 128x128px
>>8269983
nvm forgot I lost so much muscle when I dropped 50 pounds within a month.
>>
>>8257424
Best:
>good genes from both sides of the family so probably won't end up like a crappy dyke
>broad shoulders
>long-ish face that'd look good after fat redistribution
>small breasts
Worst:
>damn huge hips
>small hands and feet
>5'4"
>high pitch voice

>>8268944
God, fashion anon, you're killing me here. It's pretty inspirational, it actually makes me want to go out and by myself some new clothes, which doesn't happen often.
>>
I just got prescribed 1ml testosterone every 2 weeks. But everywhere I look people keep using mg instead of ml. So how many mgs is 1ml of t?

Also is that a high dose for just starting? Should I just do .5ml every week?
>>
>>8270255
depends on the concentration. T is typically sold in either 100 mg/mL or 200 mg/mL. Check on the box/vial.
>>
File: 1433629372709.jpg (227KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1433629372709.jpg
227KB, 960x1280px
>>8268232
please do not fucking dress like this

streetwear only
>>
>>8270255
Depends on specifically what you're taking. As >>8270266 said, check the box.
>>
>>8270255
I inject 1 ml/week with 200 ml bottle. They will eventually increase your dose if you continue to spot. I would speak to your doc about injecting each week. I had to inject IM once every two weeks but 1x week with sub cut due to spotting.
>>
>>8257424

Best:

>deepish voice from being a stoner
>lil bit extra body hair even tho pre-t
>thick wiry hair from genetics
>nail all irl guy mannerisms

Worst:

>9y/o girl face
>5'
>shoe size 3.5
>38F cup mommy tits
>birthing hips, girl butt, tiny waist and ribs >or they would be if I wasn't a dysphoric fatass
>still have long hair because fml
>>
>>8270501
weed increases test in females btw

at least thats what they used to tell us in health class
>>
>>8270501

Oh yeah and I'm a KP and have decent muscle mass so I could probably be the babiest babybear if/when T gives me a beard.
>>
>>8270514

Yesss I knew it
>>
>>8270514
You sure they didn't tell you that to "keep you from doing weed"?
>>
>>8268811
I definitely made bolo ties into a trans guy thing in an LGBT social circle a couple years ago and since I did a lot of my growing in Montana I owned several

It is the only approximation of a "fashion trend" i can make claim to.
>>
>>8270596
a quick google search seemed to confirm it

plus those stoner girls were always really slutty and had husky boy voices
>>
So it's a 200mg/ml bottle. But I just did my first injection and I almost passed out? Is it from shock of the needle or did I do it wrong? I'm still kind of queezy and have cold sweats. Had to close my eyes in the bathroom after cause I was so dizzy that I started talking to myself and seeing things like lightening bolts behind my eyes.

I mean.. it has to be shock from my first time injecting myself right? Or maybe I didn't inject in the right spot idk

>>8270271
>>8270266
>>
>>8270710
Two things. One is that 200mg every two weeks is somewhat high for a starting dosage. Usually people start at 50mg weekly or 100 biweekly. So you started at twice what's typical. That might be okay, I can't tell you for sure. You'll have to wait for your first blood test in a month to find out if that's too much. Everyone's body metabolizes T differently so possibly that dose is fine.

Another thing is that dizziness after the shot typically means you hit a nerve. If you're doing leg injections, you probably missed the muscle you were supposed to hit. You should call your clinic and ask if the nurse can walk you through it.
>>
>>8270269
That guy looks like an emo wigger
>>
>>8270710
I was also dizzy as shit after my first few shots, but that's mostly due to needle phobia and just the stress of doing it to yourself.
I got over it after a month or so.
>>
>>8270737
So if I did hit a nerve, is the 1ml I injected wasted or is it still in my system?

Yeah, I might go to a drug store and have them do it next time. My mom was too much of a pussy and that was a bad experience for me lol
>>
would you get phallo if the surgeon had good aesthetic results, but his surgery was 4 stages? first hysto+prelamination (urethra on a catheter healing in your forearm) and then the actual phallo, scrotoplasty, and later the erectile implant?
>>
>>8270844
It's all about the endgame anon.
If you think the final result is great, go for it.
The deal is being able to endure the middle ground while you're still in the process of sorting thins out though the carrot at the end of the stick would be a nice dick.
>>
Why does this person Miles McKenna keep popping up on my Instagram search feed?? How does he have 450k followers? Why des he look twelve?? All I wanted was to find some real FtMs
>>
did you have dissolvable or regular stitches after chest surgery? specify your nips and mastectomy incisions.
>>
>>8270844
Hell yes
>>
>>8271042
he's 2mo on T
>>
>>8270710
You're dying mate sorry
>>
File: 1493425592744.png (30KB, 694x632px) Image search: [Google]
1493425592744.png
30KB, 694x632px
what's a good excuse for boob scars
>>
>>8271752
Say you were in a wicked sword fight and got fucked up bad, but ultimately defeated your opponent
>>
>>8271752
"I used to be a tranny but decided it was just a fetish. I'd already grown tits off the E though so they had to be surgically removed."
>>
one of my fucking roomates, who already screwed me over by being late on rent, got into my stash
took several MONTHS of kief buildup from me
i never got to have a bowl of my own
>>
>>8271752
Collapsed lung scars
>>
>>8267583
just let people wear what the fuck they like jesus dude why even transition if you're going to force yourself into another fucking box you hate
>>
>>8269799
Are you still growing or are you done? Because I think that can count as dwarfism.
>>
>>8273283
Lmfao, maybe they're just Asian or something
>>
File: dwarfism.png (24KB, 1151x241px) Image search: [Google]
dwarfism.png
24KB, 1151x241px
>>8273283
You're correct
>>
File: 16hsvw2.gif (201KB, 350x247px) Image search: [Google]
16hsvw2.gif
201KB, 350x247px
<--- No matter what you do, you will always have this. KEK

>Feels good to have a real penis and testicles.
>Feels good to not have shrinked ftm weird titties
>big manly hands and cute tight small butt
>That feeling of my real penis in her vagina feels soooo good. mmm you FTMs will never understand the feeling of my pulsating real creamy cock.
>FTMs still smell like fish from their vagina.

*hair flip* sorry brah.
>>
>>8273354
you're an idiot who has no idea what hrt does
>>
File: alpha.jpg (246KB, 686x750px) Image search: [Google]
alpha.jpg
246KB, 686x750px
>>8273442
no matter what you do, I have my legs up on you because im a cis male.
Im a true alpha male who can protect women and impregnate them.
I get morning wood and i can jizz thick creamy cum. Women and gays only love real men with big cock.
>>
does anyone here have recommendations for chest binding tape? I just need something temporary for a thing I'm doing.
>>
>>8273442
It's Brithetero. Ignore him. He's cancer.
>>
>>8273442
You're the clearest example of high autism rates among FtMs
>>
File: 1433530264235.jpg (149KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
1433530264235.jpg
149KB, 720x960px
>>8273531
>I have my legs up on you
hot. go on
>>
>>8273531
>faggot
>alpha male
>>
>>8273556
don't
>>
>>8273556
kt tape. i use it instead of binding and it works great unless yu have huge tits
>>
File: cheers.jpg (25KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
cheers.jpg
25KB, 600x400px
>>8273608
>>8273604
>>8273564
>>8273442

Looking at manlet FTM dudes are such a confidence booster.
Its really funny to see FTM manlets coming into men's washroom but use toilet instead of urinal to pee. KEK
When I go to grindr, I see all these hot gay guys with abs and big cock. They all want to suck my big cock and swallow my jizz. Can you imagine how they would react if I have a pussy as a guy? EWW

Ohhh my life is great! The biggest worries I have in life is that my bulge is too big and its emberassing when I get a boner in public.
>>
>>8273625
where can I find some that isn't ridiculously expensive? Cheapest roll I saw on amazon was 15$
>>
>>8273653
You can get a cheap binder for that
>>
>>8273649
>yfw you will never make straight guys' dicks hard
>>
>>8273669
nah, I pass as a cute femboy trap. I can attact plenty of straight boys.
>>
>>8273679
>femboy
hahahahahahahahahahahahaha oh
good luck with your transition
>>
>>8273679
Are you an alpha male or a femboy, or Alpha femboy? Do you take titty skittles and have boiboobs? If so, can I play with them?
>>
>>8273685
B..But... titty skittles are for alpha males... right?
>>
>>8273653
Pregnancy support band
>>
File: x1GKLp2.jpg (184KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
x1GKLp2.jpg
184KB, 960x1280px
>>8273679
>a cute femboy trap
i'm gonna pinch your nips in public
>>
>>8273653
Kitchen knife, painkillers and alcohol
If you don't die of intoxication or bleeding before calling 911 for an ambulance it's the cheapest method. If you die then it was even cheaper and solved the problem to the root.
>>
>>8273707
I did this and died, but I still had tits so it's not very effective. 2/5 would not use again
>>
File: 78e.jpg (23KB, 415x266px) Image search: [Google]
78e.jpg
23KB, 415x266px
>>8273706
P..pinch my tits, senpai.. <3
>>
>>8273716
I died too, it was painful, but i managed to hack off tits before all of my blood drained on the floor. Now I don't even have periods anymore. Being dead is great if you can make the most out of your life with an illness ;) never stop fighting dear xoxo they'll find a cure for death one day
>>
>>8273743
>tfw you kys and they berry you inna dress
>>
File: 1480972285645.jpg (132KB, 434x378px) Image search: [Google]
1480972285645.jpg
132KB, 434x378px
>>8273739
LET
ME
DESECRATE
YOUR
TIGHT
CHOCOLATE STARFISH
>>
>>8273750
I've been dead for 3 weeks and my relatives refuse to give me test injections in my coffin
>>
>>8273754
I drink protein with my butt to become an alpha male.
>>
So question for the t boys here. Why do you feel like you're a tboy? I'm not saying debate what the root cause is but was there a moment where you were like OMG that's what I want, even if you only realized the meaning of that moment later? Maybe when you realized there was a difference or later realized not everyone felt that way. Significant things like absent father, stronk male envy, getting ass raped by your uncle. What was it for you?
>>
>>8273788
>getting told girls can't do that
>being really into yaoi
>>
>>8273792
>girls can't do that
In what year of our Lord backwater shit hole does this even happen anymore?

I mean besides that girls can't be president, obv.

But seriously what things?
>>
File: gay.jpg (94KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
gay.jpg
94KB, 1280x720px
>>8273788
I think 99% of ftm are just autistic virgins who are into gay porn.
>>
can someone help me wrap my head around the sizing here?

https://www.amazon.com/LesBinders-Lesbian-Tomboy-Elastic-Binder/dp/B00QE6ITKM/ref=cts_ap_1_vtp?th=1
>>
>>8273812
Oh god I clicked it and now Amazon is recommending lesbian tomboy products
>>
>>8273795
Not him but I was denied entry to the military, to soccer clubs, a few dozen jobs, because they saw me as girl.
On the other hand I have gotten some cheap apartments that only got rented to girls.
>>
>>8273832
Ahahaha
>>
>>8273795
Are you seriously suggesting kids don't get told what they can't or must do depending on gender?
>>
>>8273812
>>8273832
>"""lesbian tomboy"""
Literally FtM in the closet the same way as gay femboys are to MtF.
>>
>>8273994
Shut up
This is why terfs hate us
>>
>>8274301
>Worrying about what TERFs say.
Why do you even care? Do you want a lesbian gf or something? Just stop taking T and go back to being one then.
>>
>>8274338
being an asshole won't help you pass as male better, it just makes you an asshole
>>
>>8274368
Sure princess.
I will stop triggering your lesbian girlfriend.
>>
>>8273864
I mean, unless your parents are stuck in the 40s or you live in a third world shithole, who the fuck tells kids what they can and can't do based on gender? Kids are just kids. I had mixed toys, played with boys and girls, I've never behaved femininely but I've never been told in my life "you can't do that because you're a girl". That's how you get fake trannies that think they need to transition because they grew up with that indoctrination.
>>
>>8273809
not 99%, probably like 75% tho. there seems to be a sizable portion of us have Stronk Male Control complexes

but as an autistic ftm virgin i'll stand behind this post any day looool
>>
>>8274589
I'm from europe and had to do gender specific things while growing up.
In the end it's about your family being traditional or not, it's not really related to how developed your country is.
Cooking, cleaning, etc
>>
>>8274636
I'm from europe too, and normally less developed countries are more traditional.
What part of europe? Eastern?
I never had influences of that sort, like encouragements to cook,clean, have kids or marry or whatever the package has. My parents always had that "do whatever you wanna do" attitude. Which is a lot healthier.
>>
>>8274636
What gender specific things were you made to do?
>>
>>8274666
Nope, Switzerland.

>>8274713
I have 3 brothers and even from young age my mother let them play around while telling me that I as the daughter had to help her around the house cleaning, cooking, running errands and so on while at same time never telling me go and check on my dad and help him out. he used to have a machining shop back in the day I always wanted to work with him but now that he retired he doesn't really have any of that equipment left.
>>
>>8273812
>LesBinders-Lesbian-Tomboy-Elastic-Binder
>>
what results do y'all get on http://www.pictriev.com/
>>
>>8272430
probably the best excuse
>>
>>8273809
Yeah definitely not 99% but I'd say a sizeable chunk are. The ones that are taking your obvious bait are some of them.
>>
>>8275745
After probably more time than it should've taken, I realized it wasn't detecting my face because of my glasses. So I tried 3 pics without glasses, the results came out relatively androgynous. What about you?
>>
How manly do I have to look to get a cute mtf sub girlfriend? Cause I'm short and have baby hands.

(I would ask on their gen but I don't want to intrude and shit up the thread)
>>
The bolo tie doesn't help
>>
File: Screenshot_20170512-194245.jpg (427KB, 1414x1655px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170512-194245.jpg
427KB, 1414x1655px
>>8276473
>>
>>8276297
They came out mostly male. A few 2-3mo on T pics were androgynous but the more recent ones were 75%+ masculine.
>>
>>8276536
I've been on T for like 9 months, rip.
>>
>>8276480
>beth or eli
>dfab
>lady
>pink hair
Why do they think their genderfluid?

Also why beth or eli? Both of those names are feminine.
>>
Fresh bread
>>8276810
>>8276810
>>8276810
>>8276810
>>
>>8276722
Eli is a male name. It's not Ellie.
Thread posts: 320
Thread images: 63

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.