[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/HRTGen/ HRT General 033: Will HRT shrink my feet? Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 319
Thread images: 23

File: guide.jpg (2MB, 2344x2203px) Image search: [Google]
guide.jpg
2MB, 2344x2203px
>Help, advice, guidance on medications and dosages
>HRT related medical experiences and research
>Availability and pricing of medications
>Rational and scientific discussion

Please take the survey and help us determine the best medications, dosages, and treatment regime to get the results we want.

▶ Survey: https://1drv.ms/xs/s!AudRJceTA5C9c2G5lCV2Avq0kQ0
▶ Raw survey data: https://1drv.ms/x/s!AudRJceTA5C9cyIWo6_X14AvHyM
▶ HRTGen Data Analysis: https://1drv.ms/f/s!AudRJceTA5C9gRLLWnbpdzlIxe4r
▶ HRT Anime Girl Info Sheets: https://1drv.ms/f/s!AudRJceTA5C9gQnyM7wxZcBGWRzW
▶ Where to get meds: https://www.inhousepharmacy.vu/c-88-transgender.aspx
▶ Also here: https://www.qhi.co.uk/ http://www.alldaychemist.com/
▶ Pill Identification: https://www.drugs.com/imprints.php
▶ Basic HRT info: https://apps.carleton.edu/campus/gsc/assets/hormones_MTF.pdf
▶ Hormone target ranges: http://www.hemingways.org/GIDinfo/hrt_ref.htm
▶ TransDIY: https://www.reddit.com/r/transDIY

old thread: >>8200364
>>
Progynova or Estrofem?
>>
Does melatonin affect HRT?
>>
>>8244697
Progy if you are poor

Estro if you have money
>>
>be on estrofem for 6 months
>4mg, 2mg once every 12 hours sublingually
>get test done, T is 20 ng/dL, E is 98
>go up to 6mg, 2mg once every 8 hours
>still feel like im barely getting results
Injections when? I wanna push my transition into high gear.
>>
>>8244702
Yep, it turns you into an ugly, black tranny.
>>
>>8244746
How long after your last E dose was the blood test? E drops off heavily on Estrofem and that result seems somewhat normal at 12 hours at least
>>
>>8244805
12 hours
>>
>>8244817
you should be taking your estrogen orally just before the blood test. taking it sublingualy will fuck with the results
>>
will changing patches right before a blood test affect the results? or does it not matter since the levels are supposed to be more constant?
>>
>>8244883
>you should be taking your estrogen orally just before the blood tes
Not that anon but thanks, thats good to know.
>>
>>8244883
Isn't that bad to do with estrofem, which is meant to be taken sublingually?
>>
>>8244601
How do I know if my E levels are alright?

I mean, I will that my anti androgens are working because I'll lose my erections right? But how do I know E is working? Breast pains in 4 atleast months?
>>
File: 76543724745.gif (1MB, 261x253px) Image search: [Google]
76543724745.gif
1MB, 261x253px
>>8245082
Are you kidding? It's literally in the OP pic. Blood tests....
>>
File: 1493486955451.jpg (95KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1493486955451.jpg
95KB, 800x600px
>>8245140
I can't do bloodtests...
>>
>>8245150
Why not? It's the only decisive way to know if the cocktail is working.
>>
>>8245158
I'm too poor to afford them until roughly 5 months from now.
>>
How much does HRT cost in your country?

In mine a psychiatrist is 5€/session,
E is 4€ and T blocker is also 4€,
the surgery is 200€
and laser sessions are free, but there's no FFS program.

>Portugal
>>
>>8245221
shrink - free
E - 5€ / month
AA - 5€ / 3 months (my dosage)
sugeries - free (SRS, VFS, BA)
laser - free (if done by a doctor)
>germanistan
>>
>>8245176
I know money can be hard to come by sometimes. But please anon try and get blood tests done. Not only to see if HRT is working properly, but for you're health.
When ive been broke in the past and needed money for rent/food/etc, I would sell my game consoles, sell my TV, sold my laptop once in college. Donate plasma. Hell even scrounging up all the loose change around the house/apartment can net you a nice amount sometimes. I know worrying about money can be overwhelming, but it can be done. Good luck anon, i hope it works out for you.
>>
>>8245257
Hmm, how can I get germany healthcare with my EU citizen privileges? I don't mind finding a job there and paying taxes >.>
>>
Anyone know the din # for estrofem? trying to see if my insurance covers it
>>
>>8245257
Oh yeah I forgot that throat + voice surgery is 20€ or so. Shame there aren't any trans ffs surgeons here with healthcare parterships.

Btw I love germany
>>
I recently started HRT and this is my regiment:

25mg cypro
4 mg estradiol valerate

Is that any good? My T levels were naturally very low.
>>
>>8245298
Dude, I'm sadly not big into economics or politics and shit, but I guess you would have to have a place here, work yes, and then sign up to an insurance. I don't think you need German citizenship, but I might be wrong friend.

Also watch out. SRS IS free by itself, but our main (and only good) SRS surgeon demands 2,5k SEPERATELY from what the insurance covers. so ya

>>8245323
I had high T, and I use 12,5mg Cypro. So you might be able to do that, too. Especially since every doctors here keeps saying that cypro makes some people depressed. I never had that, but whatever, just so you know.

I take 6mg estradiol valerate. Was at 8mg first, but that put me at pregnancy levels, so we lowered it. You have to get your levels checked, chances are you need to increase it, but ask your doctor first. If you selfmed, go for it. But keep in mind that everybody is different. 4mg might be enough for you.
>>
>>8245357
Thank you!
Did you start with a higher dosage of cypro or was it sufficient for you to begin and stick with 12.5mg?
I'm not self medding, but could easily increase the dosage of estradiol valerate myself to 6mg.
>>
>>8245390
>Did you start with a higher dosage of cypro or was it sufficient for you to begin and stick with 12.5mg?
I started with like 25mg, but I lowered it after a month or something, didn't seem neccessary to me to take that much. tbhonest I would take no AA at all, since E takes care of that by itself kind of, but if I don't, I imagine my balls whispering me bad things to me in my sleep, so I take as little as possible to make them not, err, try to wake up and restock my T pretty much.
>I'm not self medding, but could easily increase the dosage of estradiol valerate myself to 6mg.
Yeah, I'd talk with my doc about that everytime. You know, develop a trusting relationship to them. When you get the levels checked the next time, your doc will tell you if 4mg is enough probably. If it is fine, you don't need to up it. Also I'm imagining the conversation right now:
>so I upped my E valerate to 6mg, because a random tranny on 4chan told me so
Better trust your doc m8 :)
Fyi I'm 183cm and around 70kg right now. If that helps your decision.
>>
>>8245423
Aawrrr... that helps me a lot! I'm 1.83m, too and around 67kg, so we have almost the same built!
I think, I'll stick to 4mg estradiol valerate right now. My doc said I should only take 12,5mg cypro (from the start), but I am still taking 25mg since that really helped me to kill erections (especially in the morning) faster.
>"so I upped my E valerate to 6mg, because a random tranny on 4chan told me so
Better trust your doc m8 :)"
That made me kek. Yeah, I decided to listen to my doc AND the random tranny on 4chan and then make my own decision ^-^

How long are you on HRT? I am in for 3 months now. Changes in my faces started to really go fast in the last 2-3 weeks. I am wondering how long this will continue (I really like the changes)
>>
>>8245455
>really helped me to kill erections (especially in the morning)
That's good, yeah. Keep taking 25mg I'd say, but lower it eventually. Conserves money too :D Half the amount to buy pretty much.
>How long are you on HRT? I am in for 3 months now. Changes in my faces started to really go fast in the last 2-3 weeks. I am wondering how long this will continue (I really like the changes)
Unofficially it's been two years (counting self medding), but officially I started August 2015. Self medding contraceptives a shit btw
The changes in your face happen really fast, but it takes some time to finish. I don't notice changes in my face anymore, so I guess that is finished, but you might still notice some change for a year or half a year. Atleast when I look at pictures of me 3months in I think to myself
>I looked so ridiculous back then
Hair growing helps too, short hair looks funny if I look back.

Bodywise there's plenty of stuff to happen for sure. My boobs are not finished yet. They're in Tanner IV and I'm afraid they're gonna get stuck there, but I believe in Jesus to save me from big areolas for life. So you got that ahead of you still. Boobs take a loooong fkn time to finish, and you can always take a trick or two to make them grow more. (Increasing E or adding progesterone). I actually weighed like 65kg for the longest time, but I worked out really hard and gained a lot of weight from muscle. Right now I try to gain fait/weight, by drinking soft drinks to give myself a ground for my fat distribution/breast growth to happen. And it is certainly working so far.
>blogposting
>>
>>8245516
>"The changes in your face happen really fast, but it takes some time to finish"
That's good to hear. So I was right with my assumption that the current changes (after 3 months HRT) are only the initial ones.
>"Hair growing helps too, short hair looks funny if I look back."
I have shoulder length hair right now and have the strange feeling that they are growing faster since I'm on HRT.
>boob growth
Yes, I've heared that it takes a long time until breast growth is finally finished. Strangely I'm not even that much concerned about my breast development.
>tfw transbian and no gf to see my boobs naked anyway =(
I use push-ups on a daily basis. There is a constant tension in my breats, though, and sometimes it really hurts, when I touch them accidentally. Of course, I hope to get nice breats, but currently that is not my top priority. I mind other changes (especially facial wise). Also I realized that my passing improved greatly with my facial changes. I'm really, really happy.
>working out
I did squats for some time, but my upper legs got really, really strong! I have thin legs and do not know wheather I want strong and muscluar upper legs.
>>
Bicalutamide is ~20 euro on qhi right now, for a box of 50mg x 28, not sure if legit, but if it is that's a steal! I ordered 4 boxes!
https://www.qhi.co.uk/list.asp?ptyp=ol&ref=&c=&field=[all]&data=bicalutamide&match=or
>>
>>8245573
>I have shoulder length hair right now and have the strange feeling that they are growing faster since I'm on HRT.
Pretty certain, that nails grow faster on E, and they are harder too. So that might apply to hair aswell.
>I mind other changes (especially facial wise). Also I realized that my passing improved greatly with my facial changes. I'm really, really happy.
That is totally right of you to prioritize face over tits, but there will be a time, when you wish for nice breasts and ass (also hips), once your face passes and you don't worry about it anymore.

I do squats and I love the way my legs look now. I don't mind a bit of muscle, since my arms look fit as fuck without doing anything. Male skeleton and all, so I gotta get the same fit look on the rest of my body.

How old are you btw?
Glad you are happy now :3)
>>
>>8245606
I'm 27. I took antiandrogens for 1,5 years before starting HRT this year.
The only reason why I'm doing quite fine is probably the fact that I had quite low T levels to begin with. Got bullied for being a skinny, feminine guy back in school... maybe it had something good after all! =D
>"I do squats and I love the way my legs look now. I don't mind a bit of muscle, since my arms look fit as fuck without doing anything."
Glad to hear that you are working on your look and it turns out just fine. I just don't know, if the fit look is something for me. When I developed stronger upper legs, I got quite scared. There are quite some women, who look good in a fit/muscluar shape... but I don't think I am one of them (maybe my view will change in the future?).
What I generally experienced after going on HRT is that I am doing more sports and like movement more.
>>
File: 1481313510516.jpg (27KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
1481313510516.jpg
27KB, 540x540px
So I have been on Spiro and E for 3 months +
Just went to 4mg daily of E but have been on 200mg spiro for 2+ months and I have been getting hives? My doctor said it could be eczema. How ever I just fell very itchy on my body different parts at different hours. Could it be the Spiro?
I have been contemplating ordering Bica because it would also have the benefit of restoring some dick function. Sadly can not be prescribed via informed consent because MURICA and the FDA. Should I try it? I just don't wanna fuck my hormone levels up as I have just reached complete T suppression. Does Bica increase or decrees E levels?
>>
>>8244601

Blue Ranma is a cute! CUTE!
>>
>>8246229
I've seen 2 other people on this board saying they've had hives due to spiro now. So it does seem to at least be a potential side effect.
>>
>>8244883
My Estrogen levels a few hours after taking my pill were 998
>>
>>8246586
It's just odd that it started now, maybe its my laundry soap? lmao I still am interested in bica none the less
>>
>>8246696
Was it oral or sunlingual, Progy or Estrofem?
>>
>>8246898
Sublingual Estrofem
>>
Can you take bica with estrogen?
>>
>>8246923
Yes
You'll get testicular atrophy and erectile dysfunction due to the estrogen though if you're concerned about that.
>>
>>8246979
Other person, will this increase or decrease over all estrogen lvls compared too Spiro?
>>
>>8247011
Spiro would probably cause more atrophy and ED than bica does. Cypro is the only AA that actually has direct antagonistic action on the organs in your testicles. It directly inhibits enzymes in your leydig cells.
Spiro and bica have no actions within your testicles, but spiro decreases T overall (via your adrenal glands, not your testicles though) so it causes atrophy. Bica only doesn't cause much atrophy because of its rather odd way of working.
>>
>>8247045
Yes, it lets T get produced but not bind anywhere. So what happens to it?
>>
>>8247077
Not them, but some of it will convert to E, which is why bica also increases E in males (via T).
>>
>>8247077
It's processed like your body normally processes it, it just can't bind anywhere.
>>
>>8247077
Since T doesn't bind it turns into DHT as normal and that also can't bind (Supposedly, I'm getting 50-50 answers on this)
But if it doesn't turn into DHT, it turns into Estrogen and then binds since Bica blocks T (And maybe DHT?), but not Estrogen.

The reason it's hard to tell if Bica is working is because T and E are both flowing through your veins since T isn't binding, and is actively being produced, then converting to E, so when you take a blood sample you're getting a big puddle of both together. That which has converted to Estrogen but yet to bind, and that which is Testosterone that can't bind and has yet to convert into estrogen.
>>
If I take Cypro for 7 months then switch to Bica will I get still get less erections since Cypro has already fucked my shit up?
>>
>>8247418
Interesting, So blood tested would be messed up, Now doesn't DHT cause MPB? Or is that countered some how?
Sorry for all the questions, I love learning and have been on the fence about ordering some.
>>
>>8247539
Bica will also help block the binding of DHT
>>
>>8247539
That's the part I said I was getting mixed answers on. A few posts of the last thread said that it doesn't really block DHT and to stop Male Pattern Baldness you'd also need an DHT Inhibitor (Finasteride for example), except some other Anon's claim that it Bica also blocks DHT because despite it being mainly for Testosterone it has a greater (something; Binding? Affinity?) that it denies DHT as well.

I don't think there'd be any harm in taking Finasteride if you were paranoid, but depending on who you ask it seems pointless.
>>
>>8247552
I hope all this is legit, gonna read some more on all this, and decide if I wanna order.
>>8247813
Well would my estrogen(4mg) be doing what finasteride is doing or can it also add a little more blocking and help with my hair?
>>
>>8247813
Perhaps this article will help a bit:
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19796455
>Bicalutamide blocks androgen action in men with prostate cancer but has low affinity for the androgen receptor compared to dihydrotestosterone (DHT). Dutasteride, a dual 5-reductase inhibitor (5ARI), blocks the conversion of testosterone to DHT, reduces tumor volume and improves PSA in prostate cancer. Bicalutamide should be a more effective antiandrogen if it competes against intraprostatic testosterone, rather than DHT, for the androgen receptor

So yes, bica helps block DHT, but just like all the other AAs combining it with fina or duta is recommended.
>>
>>8247829
Finasteride and dutasteride inhibit 5-AR, your estradiol won't be as effective as a dedicated 5-AR inhibitor. Though estradiol does technically downregulate 5-AR a bit, but it's not anything too impressive.
>>
>>8247850
>Just like any AA's combining it with Fina/Dura is recommended

Really? This is news to me. I mean, AA's stop the creation of Androgens entirely so I wouldn't have expected there to be any need for an DHT inhibitor.
Yet for Bica it makes sense, since the testosterone isn't 'destroyed' from the get go instead it gets to flow around and convert as it normally would, just bind no where. But even then with the last thread, Anon's trying to help with the male pattern baldness post, it sounded like most were in favor of' 'Bica blocks DHT so no need to take anything on top unless you want to'

And I mean, one Anon even regarded how taking estrogen on top is good.

Consider how ridiculous this is seemingly now though for those aspiring to be cuter but not Trans.

Bica + Raloxifene + Estrogen + DHT Inhibitor
>>
>>8247957
It really depends if you have MPB or not. If you don't have MPB you're certainly not going to develop it while on AAs so there's no need for a 5-AR inhibitor. But if you have MPB you should definitely be combining it with fina or duta. Bica blocks DHT, estrogen downregulates DHT, but all in all, you should still use a dedicated 5-AR inhibitor for the best results.

I'm not sure about safety issues with combining ralox, estradiol, bica, and fina/duta since I don't think it's ever been done. Combining estradiol, an AA like cypro/bica, and fina/duta has been done quite often though. A lot of doctors use that combination for people with MPB. Otherwise you can simply just hope the AA takes care of the bulk of it.
>>
File: Msteamkk-thumbs-up-twitch-e.png (24KB, 112x112px) Image search: [Google]
Msteamkk-thumbs-up-twitch-e.png
24KB, 112x112px
>>8247990
Nice, thanks for the science. Good to get scientific clarifications on stuff.
>>
>>8247957
>one Anon even regarded how taking estrogen on top is good.
That would be because E lowers T eventually though? And lower T would also mean lower DHT..
>>
>>8248121
Yes and estrogens (including even stuff like flax lignans and soy isoflavones) all inhibit 5-AR.
Nothing will compare to how well fina/duta work, but it all adds up.

If you're taking raloxifene you should still use estradiol to make up for the fact that SERMs don't have estradiol-equivalent binding affinities throughout your body. In studies on menopausal women they often combine SERMs with estrogen, but they have also done studies using just raloxifene.
>>
>>8244759
That's melanin you fucking idiot
>>
>>8244759
> being this retarded
>>
File: awnser me.jpg (56KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
awnser me.jpg
56KB, 640x640px
>>8244697
>>8244709
>>8244746
How the hell are you supposed to properly test levels while on estrofem or injections for that matter?

The estrogen release isn't consistent at all lol
>>
tfw addicted to hormones
>>
Hello.
It's my first time here and I want to start taking HRT, anyone have a good first time tips?
Like the meds and all.
Thanks...
>>
>>8248640
>putting a space after the >
>>
>>8249683
Did you read the OP image? It's got most of what you'll want to know about it. I suggest doing your own googling about the stuff mentioned in the image if you want to know more.
>>
>>8249737
I read, sorry for the question I was a little at loss.
I talked to a friend of mine for the first time about it some minutes ago, it was really conforting and now I feel more confident about my choice.
Just a question. I'm a man, 24y 1,85m 60kg. (I don't really know americans measures, sry), I would be okay to pass if I start or it would be hard because I'm too tall?
>>
For blood tests are you suposed to take them before or after your first dose in the morning.
>>
>>8249847
Ideally 12 hours after your last dose.
>>
>>8249862
So before the first dose then if its first thing in the morning gotcha.
>>
>>8244962
no you should take blood test just before your next dose
>>
>>8249807
good weight for that height, start hormones ASAP if you are already 24, if you are lucky you might get hip growth before its too late
>>
>>8249648
tfw addicted to my boobies :3
>>
>>8250023
AGP
>>
>>8250018
Different anon, what do you mean?
>>
>>8250123

The bones in your hip fuse by around 25 so before then you """""might""""""" get some growth but really don't get your hopes up.
>>
>>8250263
i just turned 18 a couple months ago, does this mean i'll get hip growth?
>>
>>8250273
It's possible but seriously don't expect much hip growth at all. Like it's nice if it does happen but I wouldn't count on it.
>>
If I take Cypro for 7 months then switch to Bica will I get still get less erections since Cypro has already fucked my shit up?
>>
I STARTED AT 20 GIVE ME INJECTIONS I WANT HIP GROWTH I DONT MY BONES TO FUSE PLEASE GOD LET ME SOMETHING FOR ONE

INJECTION SHORTAGE OVER WHEN
>>
>>8250636
Cypro for 9 months here, and Bica only (without Cypro) for a week now so I'll probably update more on that as time goes.
As for so far though erections haven't become much more prominent I think, maybe some but that could be coincidence anyway, or interference from my progesterone I also started this month (cycling 15 first days of month).
>>
So is the general consensus that Bica is better at blocking DHT than Cypro but that Bica + Finasteride would provide the best blockage of DHT?

I'm stopping Cypro due to severe depression and I'm a little weary of Finasteride because a side effect of it seems to be depression as well.

Only my temples are receded, will Bica be enough?
>>
>>8251682
>>8250706
I'm still on finasteride after switching to bica, but i lowered the dose from 1.25 a day to every other day.. it may be unnecessary but I just feel a bit safer with it alongside to some degree..
>>
>>8251719
How bad is your hairline?
>>
>>8251682
You sound like me, it doesn't help that I have a widows peak.
If I was gonna get some finastride whats a decent dosage?
>>
>>8251754
I was gonna take 1mg a day.

I heard it has a short half-life though so I was just gonna take half in the morning and half before I go to bed.
>>
>>8251754
From what Ive read and heard you don't need to take more than 1mg a day.
>>
>>8251724
Guess I have a mature hairline, it may also have improved under the 11 months I've been on HRT, hard to tell since it all so gradual..
I remember thinking it was really bad though, one of my biggest dysphorias, now I'm quite fine with it, but that could be because I got longer hair now too..
>>
Masturbation interfers in the transition?
>>
>>8251788
Yeah I had some hair regrowth from just the 3 months of hrt. Not much but some. IF I do start finastride is it something I should keep taking for awhile or can I stop once it gets to a decent point?
>>
>>8251682
Bica is not better than cypro at blocking dht. Not sure where this is coming from lol
In terms of receptor antagonists they're pretty similar but cypro has an advantage in that it causes atrophy of your testicles which provides long term reduction of testosterone which reduces dht.
Both cypro and bica operate in very similar methods by blocking test and dht from entering receptors, but cypro actually targets testicular function, but at the end of the day in research neither bica or cypro can fully displace dht and I've never seen research into hirsuitism use cypro/bica without fina/duta.
But if anyone says bica is better than cypro for mpb it's just memes, there is no proof. In reality neither is perfect for mpb
>>
>>8251918
I've been on Cypro for 7 months so my balls are pretty atrophied right?
>>
>>8251929
I dunno maybe look at them and see? Haha
>>
>>8251934
They seem a lot smaller than when I started. I'm mainly switching due to depression though.
>>
>>8251938
Bica is a perfectly fine AA I wouldn't worry. It's just for mpb neither cypro or bica is better than the other. They're roughly the same. In research neither cypro or bica has adequately competed with dht for receptor space to not warrant using fina/duta as well.
Cypro+fina/duta is a pretty common combination for hirsuitism and bica+fina/duta is often used for prostate cancer
>>
>>8251957
I guess I'm spending another $100 on Finasteride..
>>
>>8251961
Well it is what it is lol
Bica isn't some magic pill like everyone on here seems to make it out to be. If your T is low enough you might not gain a lot of advantages to using a 5-AR inhibitor though.
>>
>>8251790
no it does not
source: me, masturbating right now
>>
>>8252002
I guess if Bica removes some of the Cypro-induced depression then I'd still call it a worthwhile purchase.

My T was 20 ng/dL last time I checked it and it's probably lower by now. I'm getting some baby hairs on my temples but definitely not enough to have a female hairline lol.

But then again I'm only 7 months in.
>>
>>8252020
Fina/duta MAY not bring back temple hair. I don't have mpb myself thank fucking god, but I've heard hair on your temples sometimes just plain and simple doesn't come back without follicular transplant.
Have you contacted a doctor that specializes in mpb about it at all?
Also make sure you're using minoxidil since if you're on hormones the effects of it will be permanent.
>>
>>8251918
I guess part about not needing fin/duta may be based on this
>https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26048455
Although it does show a difference it's not really significant as stated, but also that isn't specifically for mpb but prostate cancer instead..
>>
>>8252145
The main thing is bica and cypro don't block all dht. Adding fina/duta does help.
If people are super worried about it there's no harm in it really.
>>
File: 32454543.jpg (13KB, 513x597px) Image search: [Google]
32454543.jpg
13KB, 513x597px
>>8252289
>there's no harm in it really.
>what are side effects
>>
>>8252334
You don't even need the full dose though. You could probably get away with like 0.5mg of fina and you'd barely get any side effects.
>>
>>8252289
Agree with this, which is why I'm still taking 1mg of fin every other day, just for peace of mind.

>>8252334
>>8252484
And don't think I've noticed any side effects from fin either, doesn't mean they can't happened but they are rare and these are low doses.

Lastly fin on qhi costs €50 for 28 pills of 5mg, cut those in 4 and you'll have 112 days, take every other day and that is 224 days/pack.
>>8251961
>>
Stay away from zinc supplements, I started taking them because (hyperthyroidism) was reading up on how effective it can be for thyroid health but I had no idea zinc blocks estrogen https://www.anabolicmen.com/zinc-testosterone/ , I also started taking selenium for that same reason (thyroid health) but Selenium disrupts estrogen receptor (alpha) signaling and potentiates tamoxifen antagonism, https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/16093440/ i notice my breast growth slowing and shrinking within 2 weeks, would taking selenium be effective as taking raloxifene, not that I'm going through that route but for those on that path, someone enlighten me with some more knowledge on this. Thank god i was only taking the for around 2 weeks :-(
>>
>>8252803
I've heard of guys that do bodybuilding using zinc as a supplement to boost testosterone
Perhaps you should look into the prescription route.
>>
Just ordered bical and progynova from QHI. I'm super excited and my parents think i'm excited over some video game. I haven't slept in 3 days to stop growing.
>>
>>8253096
forgot to add "so i think i might legit be going crazy"
>>
>>8250280
bica+ralox included?
>>
MtF here, 18mo on 100mg Spiro + 6mg E

I've been considering talking to my informed consent doctor about trying to get prescribed Bica, although I've heard that might not be possible?

Also, what would be the positives of the switch vs the negatives? I've been hearing that it's better but could someone give me a breakdown? The Spiro works really well for me, 100mg has kept me at 10-18 ng/dl so I'm reluctant to switch but I'm worried about the fate of my kidneys and sick of peeing so much. I've also heard it's better for boobs?
>>
>>8253978
why not cypro...you can track it in your blood at least
>>
>>8253096
>parents thinks I'm excited over some video game

haha you get em kid
>>
So how long you do HRT until your liver and/or kidney explodes? I've been reading about this second effects and seems like HRT is something you can't do your whole life
>>
>>8256706
Well, that's not really how it works. We don't have a natural source of estrogen so we have to keep taking it. You can stop taking anti-androgens once your boy parts stop sending testosterone.
>>
>>8256719
>>8256719

>You can stop taking anti-androgens once your boy parts stop sending testosterone.

And that happens when?

I'm about to start HRT and I'm thinking in just taking strofem or progynova and avoiding AA to be less invasive in my body and it's still scary reading about those sudden liver failures.
>>
>>8256750
Well that's what the tests are for, so you can rest easy taking the meds. You really, REALLY shouldn't leave the AA out or else your testosterone levels will stay high and your body won't adapt to the estrogen.

>And that happens when?

When your testicles give up/are removed. T level checks/surgery will make sure of it. It should take some months.

But really if you're scared for your liver, you should take steps to be sure it's fine.
>>
>>8256779

>You really, REALLY shouldn't leave the AA out or else your testosterone levels will stay high and your body won't adapt to the estrogen.

It's kinda hard to find information of this but what are the consequences of this? Like your body living in almost same levels of T and E. I've read about people just taking strogens and having results but slower tho since progynova and strofem suppress T already and that's why I'm going for this path.
>>
Hey how to keep my erection functions even with hormone?
>>
>>8256818
Use bicalutamide as your AA. Not 100% guaranteed, but it works for most including myself.
>>
>>8256818
I'm taking cypro for months and I still have erections
I hate this
>>
>>8256815
>I've read about people just taking strogens and having results but slower tho since progynova and strofem suppress T already
It does if you take enough of it, like deadly doses of progynova, that's why you take AA to make it safer.
Alternatively unless you're over 50 and testosterone is already low, then it could work with normal doses..
>>
File: nene-todoroki-15439.jpg (15KB, 260x400px) Image search: [Google]
nene-todoroki-15439.jpg
15KB, 260x400px
Why is my face skin getting worse even though I'm on cypro and on the correct ranges
>>
>>8257021
could be your diet

could be a cosmetic product you're using on your face

could be you just need to shower more or start sleeping on clean sheets and pillowcases
>>
File: sadmx.jpg (90KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
sadmx.jpg
90KB, 640x640px
Anyone here from Mexico, Is there a way to buy these drugs? I just realized Inhouse pharmacy doesn't ship here and I'm assuming there's no way to buy them online since "Customs Department prevents delivery" it says so. Fuck my life
>>
>>8257021
Worse how?
>>
>>8257089
>Worse how?
Horse wow!

Sorry for the shitpost, I just had to.
>>
>>8256750
Liver failure is a meme. I know someone who's been on cypro for a decade and her liver's fine. Drinking is actually worse than AAs desu.
>>
>>8257261
Cool anecdotal evidence, anon.
>>
>>8257076
You can go to a border town like Tijuana and walk them across the border.
If you get caught there might be a problem, though.
>>
File: 1466700799922.png (54KB, 152x191px) Image search: [Google]
1466700799922.png
54KB, 152x191px
>Bicalutamide, 70$ a month
>Raloxifene, 40$ a month
>Estrofem, 30$ a month
>Duta or Fina, 30$ a month

I'm beginning to wish I never started HRT.

Cutting any of them in half turns into "Then why bother taking them?"

I wish taking cypro/estro wouldn't give you tits or I'd just go that.
>>
>>8257600
You could cycle estradiol and ralox, I've heard of some people doing that. Whatever boob growth you get during the estradiol phase would be reversed by the ralox in theory anyway lol
>>
>>8257600
Also do you absolutely need fina/duta? How bad is your MPB? Many people do just fine with AAs by themselves. Also if you don't have mpb then you won't get it on hrt
>>
>>8257600
The bicalutamide on Inhouse is way more expensive for some reason. on QHI it's 20 for a month.
>>
File: 1493973190409.jpg (31KB, 426x441px) Image search: [Google]
1493973190409.jpg
31KB, 426x441px
>>8257701
>Do you absolutely need fina/duta?
Couldn't say, because blood tests don't tell you what's wrong due to the nature of Bica on itself.

I'm going to the doctor today but I have no doubt it's absolutely MPB. Which I find... ... I don't... even want to just bother anymore with anything, I just want to kill myself.
It sounds stupid to you all but I had to work up a lot to even begin HRT and was excited to have finally jumped the hurdle.
I was told I'm cute by most guys, and Bica/Ralox would help in keeping me male but retain youthfulness and thus cuteness. It's inevitable I'm aware but at 24 I didn't expect to be beginning to shed hair, especially with how I've been told for such time how HRT would avoid exactly all of this. And it isn't.
Except I'm also a NEET, scraping coins so even in the monetary aspect I can't just keep upping medications to such ridiculous proportions. I don't even have money to buy clothes with Bica/Ralox as is, and if I'm to throw Fina/Duta on top then I may as well not eat.

I've been browsing this thread (and subsequent threads) and everytime things like how HRT affects the hair it's always reasoning and conflicting words.
>Don't take a DHT Inhibitor
>Take one
>No don't take one
>You should be on estrogens when on Bica anyway
>Your estrogen count is too high you're damaging your liver
>Bica is making more DHT so you're losing hair because even though it's not binding it's still doing its thing :^)

I feel like I worked hard to keep what I had and aspire to be a bit more feminine (I want to be androgynous), and in the end it doesn't even matter (el oh el memes)
I can handle getting older, my cuteness wasn't forever... but not this... This is one step forward, two steps back.
>>
>>8257779
Well bica does increase dht, it also isn't exactly going to block 100% of it. But I'd reasonably estimate that at the end of the day the net result is less dht activity. The whole entire reason for the weird increases in your T is due to bica interrupting your bodies feedback loops so the way I see it your dht is only increasing to the point of how active bica is. There isn't really research on using bica for any hair related issues though. Cypro+fina/duta is used all the time for hirsuitism which is why we know it works very well for mpb.
Honestly though I'm not too sure what you can do. I'd personally just say take cypro and estrogen cause we know it works, but I'm guessing that's not an option for you. But if you're considering hrt maybe consider that you're trans? It would certainly make things easier lol
>>
When does your jaw/chin stop growing? I'm 20 not on hrt yet and afraid my jaws getting bigger
>>
>>8257808
I'm aware how Bica works, but everything comes back to the nitty gritty of "We don't entirely know how it works" because at the end of the day it's always
>Bica is for prostate cancer
>Raloxifene is for breast / osteoporosis or whatever

> I'd personally just say take cypro and estrogen cause we know it works
Thing is that's solely for MPB. I'm on HRT to get some feminization to be more feminine and/or androgynous. Estrogen will give me breasts, which I absolutely do not want. Cypro can kill the dick very heavily too-- Again, I'm male. Functioning penis is what I would like but I could go without it.

>Consider that you're trans?
I'm really not, I'm quite critical and aware of myself and I'm definitely not trans.
Trying to retain youthfulness and get some femininity doesn't make me trans.
>>
>>8257880
*kills balls
>>
>>8257920
And dick. You can have major issue in acquiring erections on cypro, not everyone but you can.
A good way to keep dick functionality is to just, you know, fap regularly. But I don't fap much as is either way.

Besides the point though.
>>
>>8257880
Maybe you just think your hair loss is worse than it really is?
If you skipped out on the fina/duta you'd still regain some hair. Inevitably the estrogen will affect your genitals though as far as I'm aware. I don't think anyone has done studies on men taking ralox so its affect on your testicles/penis is kind of unknown but I do recall other people posting on here saying inevitably both estradiol and ralox will atrophy testes and slow T production even if on bica. It just takes quite a bit longer than taking cypro.
If you're really worried about your hair only, then maybe just consider fina/duta by itself.
>>
>been on HRT + fin for a year
>literally no regrowth on temples

kys myself
>>
File: felix argyle gay sounds.png (173KB, 308x326px) Image search: [Google]
felix argyle gay sounds.png
173KB, 308x326px
>>8257990
If I showed you a picture of my hair you'd likely say "Oh shit, that's fucking bad"

I'm going to add Fina onto my medication list today after I come from the doctor.
50mg Bica, 60mg Ralox and whatever Fina I can get. If my hair loss is from hormonal issues... well it doesn't matter because I've lost it and it's gone, even when people say "It's the hormones shedding bad hair!" I can't help but think that's just "Good luck!" posts that're thinking about Cypro+Estrogen, not Bica+Ralox which is different.

Shame doctors wont prescribe me a bullet and a gun amirite
>>
I'm planning on having my pills shipped to a PO Box, but I don't know what size to get. Does anybody have experience buying from IHP and having it delivered to a PO Box? I'm wondering what size packaging IHP would usually ship Procur and Estrofem in if purchased together. Thanks!!
>>
>I dont get erections when imagining myself as a girl and dressing andthings like that, so I am not AGP. I also like boys

When my therapist asked me this "would you be okay with having a female body but being treated as if you were male?"

My first thought (I didn't say it out loud) was
>yeah I wouldn't- no wait

What I actually said was
>Yeah I don't like having a male body and would be great having the body my brain thinks it should have, but having a female body and being treated and having societal expectations as if I was a male, I don't think I would like that too. Would I be able to wear female clothing and act as a female without being judged? If not, I don't think it would be okay, but it would be a lot better, actually it would be much easier to transition hahaha

What do you guys think of this? I am doubting if I'm trans again, judging by my first though. I was gonna say I was okay with that, but then thought better. Is my brain fucking with itself?
>>
>>8258420
>What do you guys think of this? I am doubting if I'm trans again, judging by my first though. I was gonna say I was okay with that, but then thought better. Is my brain fucking with itself?
No, I had thoughts like you too. Probably you are quite intelligent and tend to overthink things. Just go with it. You will transition eventually and everything will be fine.
>>
>>8258420
You can be AGP without having AGP fantasies explicitly.

For HSTS and AGP there's a combination of wanting a female body and wanting to be treated as female. Wanting one more than the other doesn't make you less or more trans.
>>
>>8258420
transition
>>
>>8258376
If you are talking a UPS mailbox, it doesn't matter what size at all to get. If its too big for your box then they'll hold it elsewhere until you come pick it up.
>>
File: 1491248568574.jpg (423KB, 856x778px) Image search: [Google]
1491248568574.jpg
423KB, 856x778px
>>8257709
I can't seem to find bicalutamide anywhere on QHI? Is it under a different name?
>>
>>8258959
Nvm found it, looks like you have to contact them for prices
>>
I have been taking estradiol and espiro for a year, My boobs have barely grow and I want bigger boobs at least to look like a female.
I dont have much money either so what are my options?
>>
>>8259089
Progesterone
>>
>>8258978
click "Online Payment" to see prices
>>
>>8259118
This.
And that goes up the butt btw ;^)
>>
YESSSS, SPERM IS IN THE MAIL HEADING TO THE CRYO CLINIC.....I CAN FINALLY START HORMONES!

Do i/can i start tonight? Or do i start tomorrow?
>>
>>8260261
Do you have a reason for waiting?
>>
>>8260477
not really...i just don't know which is the better option
>>
>>8260486
If that's what you're concerned about, you should mention what you're taking. I'm not sure if it matters.
>>
>>8260510
cyproterone and estrofem
the tranny self-med starter kit
>>
>>8259089
Switch to Cypro instead of spiro, take progesterone, if that fails take Fenugreek
>>
File: jumping-spider.jpg (60KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
jumping-spider.jpg
60KB, 600x400px
>>8259156
ohh I see now, tyvm
>>
File: 1372645428985.jpg (43KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
1372645428985.jpg
43KB, 600x338px
>>8244601
Is it normal to have noticeable breasts after just 2 months? I'm sort of freaking out because I expected this to take longer.
>>
>>8260806
I'll bet you're going to be really busty soon.
>>
>>8260813
Geeze. There's gonna be no way to hide it! All my old pants are already too small! I literally don't know what to do. I'm scared and shit because I'm not out to anyone!
>>
>Came out to friends
>Other friend came out trans too
>We date
What an unexpected turn of events, but i'm not complaining.
>>
>>8260823
>I'm scared and shit because I'm not out to anyone!
Good luck with that part! You certainly got lucky with your rapidly growing breasts.
>>
>>8245298
If you have black hair you can larp as a refugee. They get free health care and housing.
>>
>>8260888
>>8260823
>>8260806
>>8260813
Basically have the same problem...
1 month in and breast growth was super fast (they're quite noticeable when wearing a shirt, and noticeable if attention is used when i wear my loosest pullover, not even going to try my tight ones...) and I'm out to like 4 people which makes for like 5 % of the total people I interact with often...
Or maybe I'm scared and overreacting lol.
Got hips stuffs happening too tho, so I got that going, which is nice
>>
>>8261376
You know I realize E makes our muscles weaker but I have to wonder if diet/exercise has a significant effect on growth.
>>
>>8261381
Meh, if anything it may be the hormone regimen (my doctor put me on progesterone for AA, due to it being less dangerous for the liver and more available in my country, and apparently it works for me so yeah), because if anything, my diet would have adverse effects.
>>
UK anon fed up of the NHS fucking me about, ready to die but scared of messing with something I don't understand and fucking my body up without actually killing myself
Any tips?
>>
So I just have one question, will the packages out me if someone sees them? Does it say YEAH THIS IS ESTROGEN on it? I mean I'm pretty sure there'll be suspicion even if it just says it's pharmaceuticals. Ugh, I'm so paranoid.
>>
Dead thread dead board.
>>
>>8261869
Nah, I ordered from QHI and the worst that was on it was the the QHI print.
>>
File: gun in mouth.jpg (54KB, 597x597px) Image search: [Google]
gun in mouth.jpg
54KB, 597x597px
>>8257779
Follow up. It's MPB, he said.

Good to see the Bica/Ralox working.
>>
>>8261817
do research and don't be clueless
it's not exactly rocket science, i almost failed 9th grade biology but i still managed to get a decent knowledge about hrt
>>
>>8261817
Just do bloodtests lol, take the smallest amount if need possible to get into the female range and make sure your liver isnt about to die

If you cba to do bloodtests then just pick a random dosage (a low one if you're a pussy, a normal one if you're dont have a history of liver problems and a high one if you don't mind dying in a few years) and keep increasing it until you notice changes.
>>
>>8261869
IHP packages just say "non-restricted pharmaceutical " on them
>>
No way to make hips bigger is there?
>>
>>8263177
it just happens during hrt or it doesn't happen. depends on your genes i suppose
>>
>>8261869

If you can afford it if privacy is an issue for you, you could open up a mailbox at UPS.
>>
>>8257600
that's what you get for being a motherfucking FEM """"BOY""""" taking FEMALE fucking hormones
>>
Just started HRT should I stay on the same dosage for 2 months then get a bloodtest or should i up the dosage in the second month?
>>
>>8263678
2ND month
>>
>>8263715
?????????
>>
Question about OP's pic. On step 4, it says split the spiro dose. Then it says take 1 dose of e 2x a day. Is that saying take a full dose in the morning and night? Totalling 4mg?
>>
been on hormones 7 hours or so now..
am i supposed to feel no different at all? How long until cypro nukes my testosterone?
>>
>>8263898
It took me 2 days to see anything, and the first 6 days was minor things (Such as the speed of processing things, decision making and such)
If you're not so attentive you may not realise these things, but you'll maybe have an off-day or two where something changes drastically and then goes away. This doesn't mean that your body is going to shit, just that you're going through the internal struggle of your body being shocked and trying to recuperate its losses of its regular hormones.

It'll nuke your testosterone in due time; You'll see a fuckery of spikes in hormones for the first month and there after things settle.
>>
>>8263995
>Such as the speed of processing things, decision making and such
will these things go to shit or will they improve?
>>
>>8264239
Depends on what you're taking, but generally you'll be fine. It's temporary stuff since your body is going through a huge (emphasis on huge) change.

Since you're on cypro you may develop depression though, so you need to keep an eye out for that.
If you feel depressed and are simply thinking that it's just usual depression, chances are it's already doing its thing. No matter the reason for "why you're depressed", for it to come on means it's doing it to you.

Other medications, such as Dutasteride can impact your processing and decision making, basically making you as though your brain is 'always tired' even if you're not. It's.. hard to describe, it's usually just said as 'foggy brain' or 'muggy' or 'groggy'

Generally some things come and go, and it varies per person. What I suffered from, i havn't heard anyone else suffer from such.

Cypro all I remember is depression, so keep an eye out for that. And it's long term too, so think about anti depressants if the signs begin to show. Consider anti depressants if the depression goes over 2 weeks.
>>
>>8264333
never ever been a depressive type person, my anxiety has always been so laughably high i never have time for "depression" lmfao. Hard to be depressed when your heart rate is always 150. Honestly some depression might even me out...i am way way way way way too high strung
>>
>>8264340
Such logical thinking, and reasonable too!

It's a shame that such thinking will disappear because depression is something that fucks with all of that.

But again we come back to that it may not even affect you in such a manner.

The earliest you'll know is within' 12 hours if it's serious, or 2 days later.
>>
>>8264359
i'll report back for the sake of this thread and for anyone who might have a similar experience.
>>
i might get spiro next week. will hrt make my knees less knobbly??
>>
You'll gain more fat around your legs so maybe, mine seem less so but it might just be placebo. It's mostly genetic though, I get them from my mom.
>>
Redpill me on estrofem....can you cut it safely?
>>
>>8265698
yes
>>
Does getting on Cypro give you bigger breast than spiro?
>>
>>8266124
If you're on spiro take progesterone and it will be somewhat similar to cypro. I've heard people say cypro is still better though.
>>
>>8266124
more like better rounded breast due to progesterone. Idk about bigger.

Overall though spiro is the worst anti-androgen of the big three if you will (bica, spiro and cypro)
>>
>>8256706
But i never drink or anything, am i still at risk for this?
>>
>>8264340
Depression on cypro goes away with vitamin B12 supplements. Anti-depression meds aren't what you need, you need B12.
>>
>>8256750
>>8267270

If you're not a 40 year old no you probably don't have to worry about it as much as you are. You don't have to take AAs anymore if you get an orchi/reassignment.
>>
Going to ask again, does being "official" in US let you get on any other AA besides Sprio? I'm through informed consent if that matters
>>
So was gonna get my first blood test after baseline. Been taking 2mg progy in the morning and 2mg / 50mg cypro at night about 12 hours apart, when's the best time to go? Halfway to my nighttime dose, or before the morning one?
>>
>finally go through with transition
>Buy pills online
>Only enough for 15 days
>Run out, literally hit a huge depression
>Break down, all websites are declining my echecks for no reason
>It'll be another month atleast till I can actually afford a therapist and get pills legit
>Want to die, can't stand not taking anti androgens
>Literally messaging trannies on Craigslist to try and get pills
Please by the love of God tell me someone here lives near Ocala Florida and is willing to sell me some anti androgens. Im literally losing my shit :'(
>>
>>8270847
Use bitcoin on ihp?
>>
>>8263678
You should take a bloodtest before increasing so you can see how much increasing your dosage increased your other levels
>>
>>8270932
Payed cash, but I literally have to wait a month after I send the fax in. Im just having a panic attack and the thought of having testosterone in me is driving me insane
>>
File: wan bonfire.jpg (138KB, 850x884px) Image search: [Google]
wan bonfire.jpg
138KB, 850x884px
I've been on the Bica + Serm train for like, 6+ months now and nothing has seriously changed with me.

I'm tempted to just jump onto Cypro and Estro just to get feminization because I don't think I'd turn into a girl, but if I turned into one aesthetically that's fine too.
But I don't want breasts, I really don't. Even if I came out as being an Trans and whatever, I still don't want breasts. It's something I can look at, like, see why people like them but never have I wanted them on myself.

I'm getting close to just jumping on Cypro to just say fuck it all and go hardcore but I'm worried about breasts. My mother is flat chested but my grandmother and everyone above her is well endowed.

What can I do to even remove or stop breasts from being developed besides cutting them off? (It's expensive to get such a surgery)

I'm in a serious state of constant misery over my appearance not being feminine enough, and though I know it's not a cure, at this point it's seriously a last ditch effort to try and become more feminne in the way I imagine and I would happily take a broken penis and everything else alongside it, but not breasts because I don't want to be some person walking around who is a hon with breasts.
At least without breasts you could play it off that you're just a feminine looking guy or whatever because I'm not going to look like a woman.
>>
>>8272121
You could get the surgery covered by insurance if you just pretended it's gyno before they got too big.
But it will destroy nipple sensitivity. Plus if you ever do decide to be trans you'll regret it
>>
>>8272139
It's considered cosmetic and not covered by insurances here.
>>
>>8272167
That's pretty cruel to guys with legit gyno. Like I've seen skinny guys that have had like solid b cup boobies that looked like actual boobs and not due to any cause which they participated in.
>>
>>8272230
I agree, but it is what it is. Hence why I jumped on Bica/Serm's, but also because I thought they'd actually do something. They havn't, and I'm disappointed, very much so.

I don't mind tiny titties but considering my family history apart from my mother, I would probably walk around with big D's and I don't want that. Is there anything that even stops breast development? I know there's plenty on how to increase but not decrease outside of SERM's.
>>
>>8272258
You could maybe just try low-dosing estradiol. Also many people say SERMs can somewhat reverse gyno so you could cycle between estradiol and SERMs
Using both estradiol and ralox at the same time is also a possibility
>>
File: 1494351335715.jpg (104KB, 270x400px) Image search: [Google]
1494351335715.jpg
104KB, 270x400px
>>8272277
Mixing medications like that isn't something I've ever considered since usually consistency is key with such things.
Are you meaning like 1 day Serm, 1 Day Estra, 1 Day Serm, 1 Day Estra, etc.?
>>
>>8272301
I'm not sure how you'd go about cycling but I'd imagine you'd have to just go like 1month cycles or something. I've heard serms can get rid of like little a cup growth.
In studies of menopausal women with breast cancer risk they simply take both simultaneously
>>
>>8272121
I am in a similar position as I do not want breasts, but wish for maximum feminisation. After some false starts I ended up on cypro and estrofem expecting breast growth after a few months, however I got aa's within a few weeks. To halt and hopefully reduce breast growth I switched to cycling ralo and estrofem with cypro, although I'm not sure it halted growth as breasts increased in the estrofem period. I'm now trying cypro + ralo + estrofem no cycling. I believe (but am not sure) theoretically that if ralo works as in intended, with its long half life it should be fine to take estrofem and receive feminisation but no breast growth. However I am unsure if my breasts are still growing as there are still pains.
>>
i just got prescribed triptorelin 11.25 mg as an anti androgen because cypro was shit
what can i expect?
>>
>>8272556
>as there are still pains
In your breast area? That means they're developing.

How much mg of estrogen are you on?
>>
>>8274113
2mg sublingual.
>>
>>8267461
B12 doesn't do SHIT for depression. Not sure where you got that from but it's wrong. Taking B12 is for the vitamin deficiency and nothing more, don't confuse other anons by pretending to know things pls
>>
>>8274998
>High-dose CPA treatment has been found to produce vitamin B12 deficiency.[38][39] Low-dose (2 mg/day) CPA in combination with EE has also been associated with vitamin B12 deficiency.[40] It is notable that vitamin B12 deficiency is associated with depression, anxiety, irritability, and fatigue via depletion of central monoamine neurotransmitters,[41][42] and it has been suggested that this may be involved in the adverse neuropsychiatric consequences commonly observed with CPA therapy.[31] Serum vitamin B12 monitoring and supplementation as necessary is recommended during CPA treatment.[38][39][40]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cyproterone_acetate#Vitamin_B12_deficiency
stop bullshitting, yes pls
>>
>>8273415
>cypro was shit
what did she mean by this?
>>
>>8275013
read it again, it's saying that b12 is ASSOCIATED with depression, anxety and irritability, and fatigue via depletion of central monanima neurotransmitters. tldr somebody on an anti-androgen like cyproterone that could mess with your dominate hormone that allows you to feel depression, fear, anxiety, hapiness ect alot like dopamine. Key word ASSOCIATED., as in associated with a b12 deficiency that CYPROTERONE it'self gives.

Correlation does NOT equal causation. also what b12 does on it's own is correlated with blood cell creation and is the main thing that prevents anemia. People with low b12 see things like pale/dull skin all things that I a person who actually HAS an anemia disease knows wayyyyyyy too much about unfortunately so no i know what i'm talking about lmfao.

So yes cut the bullshit pls
>>
>>8274974
do you space it out or do the 2mg once a day
>>
>>8275058
>Correlation does NOT equal causation
luld that you actually replied
>>
>>8275073
Ralo morning, Cypro and Estrofem before bed.
>>
>>8275083
never EVER underestimate the power of autism
>>
>>8275128
Yet you're still getting breast development, so not the pathway I want to take.
>>
What are the worst side effects or possible side effects of Bica. Iv been told balding and pissing blood are something that can happen.
>>
>>8277607
lol what? are these things real? lol what?
>>
>>8257324

Or you walk across and give me my meds it would be more easy don't be selfish.

I'll buy the meds I know there's a small chance to not get stopped by customs regulations so it's worth to give it a chance.
>>
>>8275024
it was shit for me and i didnt want spiro
>>
>>8277702
Guess they are
>http://www.rxlist.com/script/main/mobileart-rx.asp?drug=casodex&monotype=rx-desc&monopage=0
Keep in mind though hair loss from medication or other stuff not related to MPB usually isn't permanent..

>>8275259
Guess the worst is if they fuck your liver up, especially if you don't take blood tests.
>>
>>8277962
Oops, was supposed to go here >>8277607
>>
>>8267461
Tfw when took 1000mcg B12 with 50mg of Cypro daily and still got crippling depression. I lowered my Cypro dose to 25mg and i seem to be doing a bit better which is good though
>>
Does smoking mess with AAs too? Or does it just affect E?
>>
does QHI/inhouse need something printed out? what do if dont have printer?
>>
>>8279619
>does ... inhouse need something printed out?
No
>>
>>8279619
You can go into a post office to print, and use a pdf scan app to convert to pdf and send to QHI
>>
>>8278785
smoking is not recommended with e because it constricts blood flow and raises heart rate.
e can thicken blood causing clots and strokes.

not sure what effect aas have.
try google.
>>
>>8275058
Thanks. I will definitely try to thoroughly research information before posting it for others. Sorry for that
>>
>>8279863
hmmm so what about caffeine?
>>
At what time in the day do I take bica? Gonna take estrofem once in the morning and once at night.
>>
Anyone take Tamoxifen and Raloxifene at the same time? Are there any other medications, SERMs or otherwise, that effect breast growth?
>>
Got around 100 tablets of spiro 100 mg but recently bought cypro 50mg (56 tablets) and wanted to go on cypro for the better feminizing effects.
Is it better financially for me to go through my spiro first and then switch to cypro or just switch to cypro to see if I like the effects?
>>
>tfw my only option is premarin

Will I die?
>>
How long is IHP shipping and what country does it come from
>>
>>8283842
Took about 2 weeks for my stuff to get to MN, USA. Dont know where it comes from.
>>
>>8283877
Shit, I paid in BTC but my transfer from yobit didnt process in 15 minutes
Will I still get my products?
>>
>>8283927
Idk, my bitcoin has always transferred in the 15 mins. Im using coinbase though. If im remembering right it should have had instructions for what to do if you go past the 15mins.
>>
>>8283645
Worse, you will become a hon. Why can't you self med real estrogen?
>>
>>8282481
Don't waste 100 days on spiro, when you could be taking Cypro. Don't forget you can lower Cypro to 25mg after a while aswell
>>
>>8283927
Bitcoin is collapsing under its own weight right now because miners can't agree on amendments to the protocol. There are currently 120k unconfirmed transactions. It might take a couple days if you used a low transaction fee.
>>
File: ihp packaging.jpg (372KB, 1500x1117px) Image search: [Google]
ihp packaging.jpg
372KB, 1500x1117px
>>8283842
1-3 weeks, same as most international shipments. Comes from Vanuatu.
>>
>>8284198
yet its price is rising like crazy.

Anybody on what time of day i should take AA? bica
>>
where can i buy raloxifene? i cant seem to find it... i might be blind..
>>
>>8284285
nvm im retarted. found it.
>>
>>8284260
It has a half life of about 7 days [1, Table IV] with exponential decay in plasma concentration starting around 2 days after dosing [1, Fig. 2]. As long as your dose isn't absurdly high and you take it more frequently than every 2 days, your plasma concentration should eventually reach steady-state.

Disclaimer: I haven't studied medicine. Consult someone who knows what they're talking about if you want medical advice.

[1] https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15509184
>>
I've been on HRT for a week and a bit now and I've lost my morning wood. Does this mean my Bica dose is working? I can still get boners pretty easily, but I haven't got any random boners since I lost my morning wood. I'm 18.
>>
>>8284519
I'm not on bica but I haven't had morning wood in a long time but I have no issues with erections.
The annoying thing is it basically takes a thousand lifetimes to orgasm now. My jizz mostly dribbles out now and is pretty watery as well.
So yeah I'd say it's a sign your bica is working. I'm on cypro myself though.
>>
I know I'm going to have to quit smoking to start, my question is, can I ever start smoking again?
>>
>>8284852
no
>>
>>8284859
fuck that's almost all I do
>>
>>8263827
Bump for answers
>>
>>8286297
Yes 4 mg/day is a typical dose. 2 morning, 2 night.
>>
does the chin/jaw keep growing in your 20s? paranoid that my jaws getting bigger and i think ive noticed an asscrack on my chin :(
>>
>>8288371
I never noticed any growth past like 18/19ish and I'm 26 now. I'm sure some people have gotten some changes though.
>>
>>8286297
In OP guide the idea is to start at 2mg for one month to ease yourself in before upping to 4mg, so 1mg at night and 1 mg in the morning is how you start

but if you want to start at 4mg do what >>8286543 said. 4mg is a standard dose
>>
File: Acromegaly_facial_features.jpg (50KB, 668x400px) Image search: [Google]
Acromegaly_facial_features.jpg
50KB, 668x400px
>>8288371
There are some minor changes after 20, but the bulk of the damage is done by 20. Regardless, get on HRT as soon as possible if you're trans.
>>
>>8288371
Some virilize heavily whilst others don't at all
>>
100mg spiro or 200mg?
>>
>>8290257
No. You want 50mg Cypro
>>
How much for each blood test cost each time?
>>
>>8289929
Nah, 20 is just the start, then there's masculinization that happens by 22-23, which makes pretty huge difference.
It'll always continue after that, every year you'll look more and more masculine.
>>
On twice a day spiro/estra, is it more important to take them before and after bed or 12 hours apart?
>>
>>8292102
Spiro should be with breakfast and dinner. Try to take estrofem sublingually right before bed and 12 hours after that.
>>
>>8244601
i've been without a blood test for 17 months
on 50mg cypro and 6mg progy
am i gon die?
>>
>>8292570
We all die someday anon. Except for me.
>>
can an ass crack in the chin start to develope where there wasnt one before, or can a minor one worsen? and can you get rid of it?
>>
>>8245221
Progynova and Cypro for 3 months: £130
FFS: 30k euros
Laser: 1600 for face x 8 treatments
SRS: 60k? not sure
>>
>>8292586
oh also
Voice Training: £500
>>
>>8292585
it depends on genetics, mine became a little smoother and it doesn't seem out of place now
>>
>>8292599
well im not sure if im just noticing mine more now or if its gotten worse because i had always assumed i never had one but i remember sort of noticing it one day if it scrunched the skin a certain way, but now it feels light it catches light more and idk if im just paranoid.
>>
>>8292616
just asking if anyone knows if hrt can smooth it out or anything other than ffs right off the bat. it doesnt show up at all in pics and only in certain indoor lighting, so i think its a wrinkle giving me something i shouldnt rly have :\
>>
Came you to my mom and asked if she could dtsrat me on HRT, she refused and said that I would have to wait until I can get my own insurance to cover it. What do I do???? Besides ordering online and self medding is there something else? I just turned 18 a month ago and I wanna die because of this.
>>
>>8292593
You don't need to pay money for voice training, just teach yourself.
>>
File: 1494635466109.png (121KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
1494635466109.png
121KB, 512x512px
I am on 100mg of spiro and my doctor does not want to change to cipro or give me progesterone. I want to self med progesterone which should i take and how?
>>
>>8293766
Dont go to her, go se your psychiatrist with doc/patient confidentiality and get prescribed in secret. Then get a job and move out.
>>
>>8295043
How would I do that? Can I even? I'm in the US btw.
>>
QHI has run out of estrofem, should I start on progynova and switch to estrofem in 2months? What I do need to know when swapping hormones?
How often should I take progy?
>>
What dose of Finasteride should I take to use it as an anti-androgen? Got them today and starting at 1mg
>>
>>8296155
Call up your doctor's office, see if they have psychiatrists. If not, ask how to get a referral to one. Or ask your general practitioner next time you see her.
When you finally see a psychiatrist, remind her of doctor patient confidentiality, then tell her you feel you are in the wrong body, have dysphoria, want transition asap.
>>
>>8296349
>finasteride
>as an anti-androgen
Lol good luck with that
>>
>>8296602
Well it blocks DHT so yeah it kinda is. I don't want to hop into something stronger until I feel ready. Have heard of femboys using it before.
>>
>>8296856
it doesn't do anything to regular testosterone though, so it's pretty much useless for that purpose
>>
>>8296349
>What dose of Finasteride should I take to use it as an anti-androgen?
Won't work. It only partially blocks T to DHT conversion. It's often used along side an AA like Spiro or Cypro. It could be used with Bica to foil most of the T to DHT conversion.

1mg/day is the anti-hair loss dose. 5mg/day is the anti cancer dose.
>>
Since starting HRT my hair has become thin, stringy, light and dying. More is falling out in showers.

There's a post in this thread of someone saying bad hairs get replaced due to DHT and stuff but googling that never gives such an answer unless you're specifically taking Finasteride for male patterned hair loss. I'm just taking HRT.
>>
>>8297203
You may not have enough T. Old age thinning and loss of hair in women has been linked to lowering T levels.
>>
Can you use bica and finasteride along with vitamin D and calcium for a few months without your bones turning to mush?
>>
Hello, I have an odd question. I was wondering if I am able to smoke cigars on occasion while on hrt?
>>
>>8297657
I think you want to add vitamin K2 to that. D3 helps you absorb calcium from the gut, and I think it is K2 that helps it bind in bones. Check the vitamins and minerals they prescribe for osteoporosis.
>>
>>8297657
If you're going without T and E for only a few months you'll be fine anyway, if you mean for years or the rest of your life then this >>8297698 and also Magnesium
>>
So is there just like a basic guide on what I need to take ,the effects of different pills,how to do this shit,ect? Am I just missing it?
>>
>>8298178
Yes, you're just missing it.
>>
>>8297722
For long term health, it is best to not let any bone density loss happen. Hence taking the vitamins and minerals used for osteoporosis treatment.
>>
>>8297637
I genuinely did not know that low T could cause hair issues.

So my AA is working too well then?
Or can increased estrogen 'push out' testosterone? Since I recently upped my Estrogen dose.
>>
>>8298225
Think I read somewhere that in worst case scenario a bone density loss of 5% a year would happen, so if long term means years then definitely.
Taking vitamins is usually good anyway and helps with a lot of other stuff too so really no reason to skip out of them anyway though.
>>
Bica ralox will be needing full range of blood tests?
>>
>>8299522
An endrinocologist specifically because no normal doctor managing your blood works can make head or tails of what Bica/Ralox does to you.
>>
>>8299641
no alternatives?
>>
How can self med in Canada? Website does not deliver here.
>>
>>8299783
since probably will selfmed
>>
>>8299783
No, it's just a huge guessing game because all your hormone levels will rise.
Estrogen, Testosterone and FreeTest will all rise. Usually it's good enough to determine except that Bica stops the hormones from binding so it flows freely in the blood-- which is when the blood test happens it's just inflated stats everywhere.
>>
File: IMG_0522.jpg (83KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0522.jpg
83KB, 750x1334px
So Progynon Depot was just discontinued.

I feel really stupid for not buying some a few months ago, now I'm stuck on meme Estrofem for the next 6 months.

Does anyone know if there's a place online that resells it? Do they not sell it on any Darkweb marketplaces?

If getting HRT without informed consent was easier I wouldn't have to be doing this shit fml.
>>
New Thread:
>>8301869
Thread posts: 319
Thread images: 23

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.