[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are there many bisexual women who are attracted to femininity

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 5

Why are there many bisexual women who are attracted to femininity in women, but unwilling to date men who are gender nonconforming (sexually submissive or effeminate, not willing to be a disposable provider and protector)?
>>
Because women are scum.
>>
>>7997820

because effeminate men are unattractive
>>
>>7997820
>not willing to be a disposable provider and protector
Because bi women are just het women who like puss on the side.
>>
>>7997887
Unless they take HRT.
>>
>>7997890

Yes, I'm sure those women who are uninterested in fucking with feminine men would totally be down to fuck a tranny
>>
>>7997899
You said that effeminate men were unattractive in general which I disagree with
>>
>>7997866
fpbp
>>
>>7997887
Honestly curious, why despite being bisexual do you find certain behaviours in a man unattractive that you wouldn't find unattractive in a woman?
>>
>>7997973
Different Anon here, felt the need to reply to this. I don't think you understand bisexuals. As a bisexual man, I do not find the same things attractive in a man that I find attractive in a woman. You know, because men and women are different...
>>
>>7997820
It is a reflection of the twisted society we live in where women have been freed from gender roles but men are still expected to conform and any attempt to speak out or change this is suppressed by feminists and the media as whining and misogyny.
>>
>>7997973

Because I like men and women for different reasons. It is literally that simple.

ps - bulldykes are fucking gross too
>>
>>7997968

Whatever. I'm a bisexual guy and I prefer feminine men to masculine men. Everyone is allowed to have their preference. I also love really spicy food, but I'm not going to force others to like it too.
>>
>>7999088
this

>/thread
>>
>>7997820
Who would want to a fuck a femboy? Really
>>
>>7997973
>what are unevenly applied gender norms and expectations?
>what are stereotypes about effeminate men being weak/beta/homosexual?
>what are persistent stereotypes about bi men merely being gay men in denial?
I know that women comfortable with an unconventional power dynamic in a hetero relationship are pretty rare, but they're out there. The unfortunate part is, a good portion of that rare breed either like being subby and pampered little princesses, or are interested in a strictly egalitarian 1:1 power dynamic and have (subconsciously or unconsciously) internalized an expectation that all potential partners be outspoken, aggressive, strong, outgoing, etc., all "traditionally male characteristics"
>>
File: 1485791851245.jpg (711KB, 1280x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1485791851245.jpg
711KB, 1280x1920px
>>7999212
>Who would want to a fuck a femboy?

Are you kidding? Where the fuck do you think you are?
>>
>>7999212
>Who would want to a fuck a femboy?

Pedos and self-loathing "bisexuals" who think if they are the top they aren't gay.
>>
>>7997866
>>7998022
>>7999435
These.
>>
bi cis female here, "gay" acting and looking men, and femboys are very attractive to me.
>>
>>7997820
Wait, is this a thing? I tend towards butch looking chicks and feminine looking guys myself.
>>
I'm a bisexual man and i'm the same way.

If I want a boyfriend I want him to be the "man", but I'm not too big on him being the bottom of the relationship.
To be fair, I want a girlfriend that will fuck me with a strap-on too.
>>
File: qt male ass.jpg (62KB, 500x656px) Image search: [Google]
qt male ass.jpg
62KB, 500x656px
>>7999212
people with good taste.
>>
>>8001254
This
>>
>>7997820
Because.... Penis dumbshit.
>>
>>8001608
> alternative is wet, bleeding stinkhole
come on, now
>>
>>8001608
OP said bi not lesbian.
>>
>>8002388
She's some kind of retard >>8001731
>>
>>7999212
>feminine and cute
>penis

Best of both worlds in my opinion
>>
File: bojack looks at the wall.jpg (130KB, 721x825px) Image search: [Google]
bojack looks at the wall.jpg
130KB, 721x825px
>>8001264
Are you me? Because I sure don't remember writing this post.

>tfw want to be a reverse trap with a trap bf
I just assume femme guys wouldn't be interest in someone like me because I'm not dominant enough.
>>
>>7997820

I'm a bisexual women and I've never encountered this. Maybe you just know shitty people.
>>
Bisexual woman here. I freaking love effeminate men, especially when I can pamper them and keep them as boytoys that I protect and nurture. I kinda have the feeling that there is a lack of submissive and cute (fem)bois where I live.
>>
>>8009427
Where do you live?
>>
>>7997887
this is exactly correct
>>
>>8009640
Germany. It's all just alphas here.
>>
>>7999212
Me. I'm a dude though. Str8 lurker.
>>8009427
>Germany, it's just alphas here
I'm American. When I went to Germany I swear even bigger guys than me flinched when I spoke to them. I was perfectly polite too.
>>
>>8010300
Were you speaking to them out of the blue when they were just minding their business? That'd surprise most Europeans.
>>
>>8010311
Both. I'd make conversation getting coffee or be talking to like an employee you have to talk to and they'd act nervous as hell. An alpha wouldn't act so shocked anyway, I'm don't get scared when Mexicans do weird stuff here.
>>
File: 1490133205886.png (271KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1490133205886.png
271KB, 800x800px
>>8010345
>An alpha wouldn't act so shocked
Are you seriously on 4chan talking about what it means to be an "alpha male"?

Actually it doesn't matter whether you're serious or not I would just appreciate if you stopped it is depressing.
>>
>>8010354
>Guy talks about how all Germans are "alphas"
>I refute
>You get mad for some reason
Wew these betas sure do invigerate my amygdala with their bitchy pms commenting.
>>
>>8010452
Would your amygdala have felt better if I quoted him too?

I'm sorry, I just couldn't be bothered.
>>
>>7997820

I like masculine men and feminine women. I'm bisexual, not "pan" or whatever. I would not mind a trans woman or a super girly dude, but they'd have to be passing. Same goes for trans men or macho women.

Their sexual proclivity as far as submission/dominance is really not that important, although if you wanna be a dom it certainly helps being masculine thanks to societal norms.

I don't need anyone to protect me, my country is safe as fuck and women can handle guns just fine if that should change. Likewise, I "provide" for myself just fine, but very few people want to be with someone who's not willing to work for a living, no matter their sex/gender. Not only does it point towards something being up with you, but it also severely limits our options for having fun.
>>
>>8010148
Ah, sorry about that. Idk what it's like in Germany, but I'm a femboy on hormones who lives in Texas which means I didn't have many options readily apparent to me, but I still got a gf eventually. Don't give up hope, I'm sure there's a cute femboy somewhere in Germany who'd love to be yours.
>>
>>7997866
*tips fedora*
>>
>>8011485
Thank you sweety :3
>>
Bi guy here, seconding what everybody's saying about being attracted to guys and girls for different reasons. Personally, I'd be into a gender-nonconforming guy (or girl), so long as he was hardcore confuses-strangers-about-gender androgynous, but I gotta say my primary taste is with traditionally gender-conforming men and women.
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.