[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

[Real/Fake?] 22, mtf 2 years transtimeline

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: t3_60cvf9.jpg (146KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
t3_60cvf9.jpg
146KB, 1024x1024px
[Real/Fake?] 22, mtf 2 years transtimeline
>>
>>7966133
you'd need more angles to tell for sure but there's nothing blatantly fake about this, especially considering the possibility of facial surgery
>>
>>7966142
it looks so unreal, and the reddit account is new ...
>>
>>7966133
The facial structure is too different so it's only possible if there was facial surgery.
She's also just as short as her female friend which is possible but also unlikely.
The skin colour also seems slightly different, maybe she's avoided the sun for a while while transitioning or something?
Overall I think it's probably fake, it just looks too unlikely.
>>
>>7966133
Fake.
>>
>>7966133

Lips were fuller pre-transition.

Obvious fake.
>>
>>7966224
Not really, smiling makes lips look like that. Not saying is real or not but the lips are fine here.
>>
https://www.reddit.com/r/transtimelines/comments/60cvf9/22_mtf_2_years/
>>
"False beauty in advertising and the pressure to look 'good"
>>
Why do black people transition? They're the ones who get killed and raped on a regular basis.
>>
>>7966257
black trans women are disproportionately hsts, which is disproportionately the type that get raped and killed (a lot of them are poor, most of them are trying to date the kind of person who freaks the fuck out over the idea of a cute girl (male), trans discrimination in society means if you are young and trans and poor you're pretty likely to end up on the street/doing sex work/both)
the association is not directly black tranny > murder
now, why are hstses so much less white as a demographic than agps? traditionally i've been going for cultural explanations, but i'm starting to read more hbd stuff so i'm wondering how much genetics play a role. j. michael bailey (himself a member of the human biodiversity institute alongside ray blanchard) proposed in the man who would be queen that hispanic/latino people, another disproportionately hsts group, have more 'trans genes'. hispanic/latino is too broad a group to make meaningful statements about, though, even by the standards of races/clines in general.
>>
>>7966320
Bullshit, but actually nice to read.
>>
>>7966133
The significant shoulder decrease makes me say it's fake.
>>
>>7966142
OP in the reddit thread said they had FFS
>>
It's really that hard to believe people can turn around on FFS and HRT?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.