[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/femgen/ - Selfie edition :3

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 322
Thread images: 90

It'd be nice to get some qt selfies up in here uwu

FAQ
>What is a fem?
An androgynous male with feminine and soft features. Most are gay.
>Are fem guys trans?
Some inevitably turn out trans. Some age into twunkhood and continue slutting it up on Grindr well past their mid twenties.
>Can I be a fem?
It's possible. Masculine bone structure, height, and aging make it hard.
>Should I go on HRT?
You'll look younger longer and you won't age like a man. There's more info in the pastebin.
>Is liking fems considered gay or straight?
Gay. If you're on the fence, you're bi, like a lot of people.
>Pastebin?
http://pastebin.com/9Ab1SpRE
>Discord?
http://discord.gg/faBYaap

Old one:>>7920179
>>
>>7933091
first for soft woody
>>
File: image.png (114KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
114KB, 500x500px
>>7933281
I love you for this pun
>>
>>7933324
thank you, i'm here all night
>>
File: image.jpg (69KB, 435x645px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
69KB, 435x645px
attention gibs to me
>>
>>7933440
One (1) free attention for (You).
>>
>>7933440
beautiful
>>
File: image.jpg (67KB, 519x727px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
67KB, 519x727px
Hello I will be cashing this in for more attentions
>>
File: 1489603432955.jpg (647KB, 712x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1489603432955.jpg
647KB, 712x1200px
>>
File: 1484976747319.png (901KB, 640x899px) Image search: [Google]
1484976747319.png
901KB, 640x899px
and this but thats all i got. Wew lad, I am addicted to myself.
>>
>>7932541
>honestly ffs is needed for transition half the people that commit suicide would still be alive
I don't believe it.

>same with people who were murdered would probably not been outed if they passed a female.
Murders aren't the fault of anyone but the murderer. If you get murdered because you didn't get surgery, then the problem wasn't not getting the surgery.

FFS doesn't guarantee passing anyway and you can get found out even if you pass thanks to the dick. Even SRS issn't guaranteed to be passable as cis.
>>
File: image.png (2MB, 898x1600px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2MB, 898x1600px
>>7933091
I only have this photo since I kinda butchered my hair. I wish it would grow back so bad.
>>
>>7933602
>FFS doesn't guarantee passing
it can make you significantly prettier.
if it will make you a pretty boy... SO BE IT
i never asked for anything more than that honestly...

t. someone who isn't obsessed with gender
>>
File: 185403280455.jpg (241KB, 1280x853px) Image search: [Google]
185403280455.jpg
241KB, 1280x853px
a pic from a bit ago because I'm lazy and don't want to take a new one
>>
File: 1487406018124.jpg (195KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1487406018124.jpg
195KB, 600x800px
>>7933570
>absolutely cutie
>donald trump shirt
you are a handsome young lad
>>
>>7933799
Pup?!
The infamous amaroposter?

God help us all...
>>
>>7933995
>amaroposter
this made me laugh <3
>>
>>7933995
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amaro_(liqueur)
what is the relation?
>>
File: 20170316_193804.jpg (1MB, 1673x4577px) Image search: [Google]
20170316_193804.jpg
1MB, 1673x4577px
idk is this cute or weird
it didn't use to be this big
>>
File: image.jpg (70KB, 790x843px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
70KB, 790x843px
>>7933995
>>7934002

Like Amaro Ray?
>>
>>7933658
Toldya not to cut it
>>
>>7934140
its weird that you're posting here instead of asking your friends
>>
File: 1482820275494.jpg (257KB, 1876x1128px) Image search: [Google]
1482820275494.jpg
257KB, 1876x1128px
http://boyscanbegirls.tumblr.com/
>>
>>7934436
I should have listened I cut it super short. cut it myself the worst mistake ever I don't think even when I drank constantly I made that kind of mistake
>>
>>7934456
I literally have one friend who I feel weird about asking
but ya you're right :(
just wanted any attention desu
>>
>>7934502
awesome! it's all about makeup
>>
Can i be fem with shaved head???
>>
>>7935403
actually beautiful girls look like boys when they shave their heads..
>>
>>7934502
>all that (((makeup)))
W E W
E
W
>>
>>7935432
makeups an actual cool aspect of femininity. it's artwork.
>>
>>7935432
Don't knock makeup until you've tried it. It's fun painting yourself.
>>
>>7935403
no
>>
>>7935504
>>7935510
makeup is cool by me as long as "oh shit, thats make up" is not the first thing that comes to my mind within 0.2ms of seeing a face
>>
are you guys nu males? be honest. :^)
>>
>>7935603
>Nu-males are men (with "men" being used as loosely as possible) lacking self-respect who are completely devoid of any masculinity and will jump at any moment to defend women online for feminist brownie points while falsely believing that in return, they'll receive sexual favors. They're a step above "Nice Guys" in terms of beta they are.

>will jump at any moment to defend women online for feminist brownie points while falsely believing that in return, they'll receive sexual favors

I'm going to say no.
>>
>>7935603
we are the opposite of numales
numales are beta orbiters who usually have shitty beards and dress poorly; we want to look feminine and cute, and we don't give a shit about roasties
>>
>>7935661
I picture nu males as feminine though, so if you're not presenting as female I'd think a lot of you look nu male ish. can we be nu twinks?
>>
>>7935711
it doesn't matter what you picture numale as when it already has a defined look
>>
https://pt.xhamster.com/movies/7092756/shimakaze8.html

rate me
>>
File: 1484399697944.jpg (110KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1484399697944.jpg
110KB, 1280x720px
>>7935830
>>
Can /femgen/ help me think something through.

I've been Bica and e for 5 months now and luckily my dick works as great as ever.

I've always been a super thin guy and I started hormones a little after I started crossdressing.

I thought to myself that I didn't mind the tits at all and that I didn't want to be muscly anyway so as long as my dick still worked I didn't see a downside to hormones also I wouldn't become much more masculine as I aged.

I wanted bigger hips and thighs mostly but also I kind of wanted the tits desu because I was so thin that even with push up bras there was nothing to push up.

Now I'm 5 months in there's definitely something on my chest but I could still walk around topless without drawing any 'non-expert' attention.

My fat has redistributed a little but not as much as I'd like really but now I'm almost having regrets.

Although I don't consider any if the hormone changes to be negatives really there are a couple things that worry me.

Primarily being that I'm straight and while there may be women into femboys if I continue to grow there might not be many into guys with tits(even if I think I look good).

Another thing is that I don't go on nights out much and when I do I don't tend to accentuate my femboy-ness making it even harder to find someone.

On the other hand I was thinking that even if I stop taking the hormones I'm still not going to become the manly man so I would t be competing in that area either so maybe I should just keep taking then because that makes me happier and not worry explicitly about finding someone?

Anyone else been through this sort of dilemma?
>>
>>7935951
I can't really relate tb.h
>>
>>7935951
Someone will come with time. It's best to go with what will make you feel good. If that's popping them skittles then continue. both guys and girls hit on me a lot, and im 3 years into hormones, presenting as a guy (well, an effeminate one)

I've had a bf for like 2.5 years. Trust me femboys are a desired commodity.
>>
femgens are slow and steady because they are the way the truth and the light. just remember that.
>>
File: 1489074612411.png (654KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1489074612411.png
654KB, 1200x1600px
>>7935951
There's always someone into anything that you may be. Women and Men.
>Accentuate my Femboyness
You mean, by being flamboyant or--? Because flamboyancy to that 'limp wristed gay' style is seen primarily as being just plain fucking annoying, so if you're doing that you could be better off just stopping. But even then it's desirable to some.

What you can do is look to take Raloxifene. It's a SERM and the simplest way to put it, is that it's an estrogen, that doesn't target certain things (Designed specifically in mind for breasts); So that you wont develop breasts (Not a guarantee, still), but in this we also don't know what else it may, or may not target. So if you want something like "more feminine X!", raloxifene may not give you it. Or it might. That and genetics make nothing sure-fire guarantees.
However it is an estrogen at its very base, so you'll pretty much be on the equivalent of a Transgender, but you shouldn't develop breasts because estrogen is, as estrogen does.
You're already flowing with estrogens and you enjoy the effect, but this will push that into hyperdrive mode really.
>>
>>7936362
>so you'll pretty much be on the equivalent of a Transgender, but you shouldn't develop breasts because estrogen is, as estrogen does.

I worded this wrongly sorry.
I mean "estrogen is, as estrogen does" in that, expect estrogenic results.
Raloxifene is specifically designed so you shouldn't get breasts, I didn't mean that there's a chance for you to get breasts because if you're on Raloxifene and get anything more than puffs then I really don't know what to say then because it shouldn't happen.
>>
>>7936299
plus men don't like drama
>>
>>7935830
How bigs your dick and why the mask it was kinda creepy dick was nice tho.
>>
Where do I get a cute BF?
>>
File: image.jpg (76KB, 656x930px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
76KB, 656x930px
>>7935951
>I've been Bica and e for 5 months now and luckily my dick works as great as ever.

Maybe I should give bicca more time it's been two months and my dicks still broke from 2 years of spiro one year of Cypro. Seriously tho glad you didn't have the same thing happen wish I knew we a bout bicca a basically all I can do to cum now is get fucked.

>Primarily being that I'm straight while there may be women into femboi if I continue to grow there might not be many into guys with tits.

They are out there I mean in this huge world there are people with huge amount of fetishes you probably won't want to go for normies I'd say a fujoshi or girl from /d/ would be your best bet. I feel your pain some what guys aren't normally into my body either I have a couple I talk too but before popping skittles I was hit up to take dick everyday of my life.

>>7936219
>I've had a bf for like 2.5 years
How did you meet if you mind my asking I've kinda given up hope these days the guys I talk to might as we'll been light years away from me. And I'm pretty sure if I went back to hooking up with guys at clubs I'd just get molested in the bathroom by a creepy guy again.
>>
>>7936362
Ahh ok, I've heard SERMS talked about here but I'm not super sure what they do, would I take them in place of my estradiol? So I'd be taking Bica and ralox? Is it much more expensive( I can't find it on qhi?)

Would I still get bigger hips?
I'm thinking that Once my current set of estrogen runs out (1.5 months-ish)I'll just order ralox instead then.

Thanks for the reply though it's helping out my mind at ease.

Oh and by the 'not accentuating femboyness' I just meant that I'd normally wear the same clothes as everyone else the only reason you'd guess I was a femboy is that I'm smaller than average and I have long, well kept(not greasy/unwashed/disgusting) hair. I'm just saying that if someone was on a night out looking for a femboy I'm not sure they'd pick me out.

>>7936219
Where are you when you get hit on by these guys and girls? Being 3 years into hormones are the breasts much of a problem?
>>
>>7936631
>would I take them in place of my estradiol?
Oh, you're already taking estradiol? Then how do you not have tits then? Of course you're going to get breasts taking estrogens.

>Would I still get bigger hips?
A little but not enough. Hips are something that develop during puberty with estrogens, if you're late to the party you wont get hips too well. Wide hips are part of your bone structure.
>>
I've heard raloxifene inhibits titty gains, but would it also reduce boiboobs if you already have them? I was on bica+E for a few months and developed slight gyno.

I liked all the other changes, but I basically can't wear t-shirts anymore without my nipples n shit being noticeable
>>
>>7937007
no, the breast tissue cannot be removed except surgically
>>
>>7937007
Yes, to a certain extent. Raloxifene is what steroid users typically use to reverse gyno.
>>
>>7935429

Doug, one of the mods in the discord shaved his head. It looks pretty good, imo. He's one of the only people I've seen pull it off and still be fem.
>>
cypro is definitely breaking my dick
I really like all the effects I've gotten from hrt but idk if I'm ready for a killed peen
if I lowered the dose to 25 mg per day would that be a good way to keep it alive?
>>
>>7937132
There are various other things you can take than cypro. Like Spiro, and Bica.
>>
File: image.jpg (85KB, 650x933px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
85KB, 650x933px
>>7937132
As one Cypro user to another it can kill your dick I'm on bicca now and the gains from Cypro didn't disappear but also the dead dick persists. I don't think there's a way to bring it back desu. But you have an ass anon so hopefully you can stil orgasm. I don't recommend Cypro for anyone but mtfs wanting to eradicate t. Lowered dose won't do anything when it's gone it's gone.
>>
I just wanted to say ganbaruzoi!

Were all going to make it!

Believe in yourself!
>>
>>7937260
Sorry, I'm burned out on arguing the definition of gender.
But feel free to argue with yourself
>>
>>7937262
You don't need to get erect to have a penile orgasm.
>>
>>7937245
I had read something about suddenly stopping cypro causing your testosterone to spike so I'm a bit hesitant to switch but idk

>>7937262
this bums me out a bit :( even though I have no interest in topping anyway
I do really really love anal, I've never orgasmed from it though

for some reason I thought that if I regularly got erections it wouldn't die but its definitely getting harder and harder to do
the tiny nuts are nice at least
>>
File: image.jpg (93KB, 960x662px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
93KB, 960x662px
>>7937412
>I had read something about suddenly stopping Cypro causing your testosterone to spike.

It is a horrible idea to quit Cypro cold turkey you can end up in the hospital like me. Wean your self dropp to 25 milligrams and after a couple weeks introduce the anti androgen you want to use do not quit cold turkey.

>I do really love anal, I've never orgasmed from it tho.

Yeah it's only happened once for me if find if you just ride your top you can hit that special spot but it's rare and those that can cum from not touching every time are truly blessed. I used to blame shitty tops but now I think it's due to shitty genetics. I don't think there's anything to do to awaken that part of you either you have it or you don't.

Also tiny nuts are great didn't want to green text that part.

>>7937334
See the above
>>
File: wp_ss_20170317_0004.png (652KB, 720x870px) Image search: [Google]
wp_ss_20170317_0004.png
652KB, 720x870px
bubbleboys selfie :°
>>
File: im a boy.jpg (127KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
im a boy.jpg
127KB, 750x1334px
do you guys like my selfie?
(excuse the hrt blobs)
>>
>>7938101
>mosquito bite tits

wow, we're like twins or something
>>
>>7938089
queue tea
>>
Live in the US and thinking of Raloxifene and Cypro. Quick question: What is the likelihood of getting caught using hormones illegally?

Also, how good is Raloxifene at inhibiting breast growth? I don't care about my cock, but I don't want tits.
>>
>>7938089
filthy slav
>>
>>7938244
Thats not very nice.
>>
>>7938223
Unless your parents find your packages, no risk at all. Get a UPS mailbox service if you're scared of them seeing your incoming packages
>>
>>7938304
Not really concerned about parents (I'm in college), more about the authorities. Also, I did a bit more research, and I'm probably not going to risk taking hormones without the intervention of a doctor.

I just need more information about Raloxifene.
>>
>>7935951
Don't let it worry you I'm a bi femboy and I have A-cups. My girlfriend loves them and no-one has every complained, though they may have been a little shocked at first.
>>
>tfw you've been on hormones for two years but still no tits

too late to be a femboy?
>>
>>7938391
In some places, as long as you don't order over 3 months supply because then it's considered trafficking.

Also places like Inhousepharmacy will give you a 'doctor's prescription', I don't know if it's legit or not but it'll help.
>>
>>7937542
>I don't think there's anything to do to awaken that part of you either you have it or you don't.
I was thinking that maybe a prostate massager could be used to like train your body maybe
it seems like most guys are able to orgasm from using one of those alone
>>
>>7938405
>tfw you've been on different AA's and E for 1.5 years and feminization seems to have to have peaked and reversed over that period, the nodules under my nipples have gone down and are barely as sensitive as they were when starting, face looks more gaunt by each passing day because of my deep set eyes, dark circles and brow bone which I swear got more prominent.
>The only positive is that I don't get random boners, no ejaculate comes out when cumming, my skin is still soft and hardly gets oily so no spots, body hair is thinner and grows slower, mpb doesn't appear to be getting worse. So I guess the AA's are still doing their job.
Maybe I wasn't meant to be fem. Sorry for ranting just needed to vent.
>>
>>7938101
Hey your boobs look like my boobs, cute.

>>7938766
I've considered buying a rude boy prostate massager. Cause I've heard good things but at the same time I don't want spend a ton of money on snake oil. But if I can train my self to cum just from having my ass stuffed I'd be pretty happy. Anyone here used one?
>>
File: 1392334730064.jpg (122KB, 816x816px) Image search: [Google]
1392334730064.jpg
122KB, 816x816px
>>7933799
>concave cheeks
why do i find this attractive
>>
>>7938101
you look like carrie coon
i'm jealous
>>
>>7938827
never tried it, but reading the reviews on this definitely make it seem like it's not snake oil
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01EMYJPWS/ref=ox_sc_sfl_title_1?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=A3LRKLF4EGP5N2
>>
>>7938816
You might want to look into getting your blood tested for hormone levels, you may have an issue with your dosages.
>>
>>7936625
>How did you meet
We met on another imageboard.
He happened to live in the same city as me, we texted a lot before we met IRL, and were IRL friends for a while before we got together. We met online about 3 years ago so I guess meeting them to bfing them took 6 months. I wasn't intending it really, it kind of just fell into my lap and he was the one to say he had a crush on me at first.

>>7936631
All sorts of places. At the bank, the grocery store, at predictable places like hanging out with friends or being at small parties and get togethers.

I also have this friend who keeps hitting on me playfully. He knows I'm taken, and respects that, it's mostly playful.

I have to constantly dress around boobs and its annoying, I might get a light binder to have some freedom again and wear shirts.
>>
>>7938869
Atm considering going to my GP and asking for blood test, though i'm not entirely sure if they can help me with that without me revealing that i'm selfmedding, also not sure what tests to ask for.
What do you think could be wrong with my doses?
>>
>>7938816
Speaking from experience I was on a really high dose of E but it turns out my body just has a really good at processing everything so I needed even more than what is usually considered the highest you should go.

So yeah, get your blood checked.
>>
>>7938101
>she thinks she's a boy
>>
>>7938758
>Also places like Inhousepharmacy will give you a 'doctor's prescription'
This is false. Maybe they did at one point, but not anymore.
>>
Where does one find a feminine or femboy BF?
>>
>>7939214
At the HIV clinic.
>>
>>7938836
Idk why anyone would be attracted to anorexic fags
>>
Well, boys, it was a good run, but I'm starting grow back hair. Do I start HRT or move on?
>>
>>7936757
Yeah I've been on Bica and E for 5 months now I'm definitely growing tits but as a (lucky?) genetic thing most of the girls in my family are flat chested, so my 5 months of growth isn't all that much. also as I said I'm a super thin guy (weigh like 8.5 stone) so maybe there's just not a lot of fat on me that can be redistributed there y'know?

As for hips, I knew that ship had sort of sailed honestly. I was more wondering if fat redistribution continues at all on ralox? I want that layer of all around softness girls get more than anything else

>>7938401
How did you meet your gf and what was explaining the tits for the first time like?
>>
File: image.jpg (192KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
192KB, 750x1334px
>>7938116
>>7938827
I kinda like them lol

>>7938844
thanks anon, but idk , she way prettier

>>7939163
lol of course I'm a boy :^)
>>
File: IMG_5168.jpg (237KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5168.jpg
237KB, 750x1334px
>selfie edition
Here's my ugly mug
>>
How do I grow boobs :(

I just ordered Pueraria Mirifica and Saw Palmetto, will they do the trick?
>>
Is it okay to shampoo two days in a row if it feels greasy, or will that dry it out?
>>
>>7939176
I ordered mine a month ago and got a 'doctor's perscription', maybe it varies based on which country they ship to? Dunno.

>>7940509
>I was more wondering if fat redistribution continues at all on ralox? I want that layer of all around softness girls get more than anything else
Ralox can give you everything that Estadiol can give... Or it can give only half of it. That's the risk you take with Raloxifene.
It doesn't bind to your breasts, but keep the words in mind; *We don't know what else it wont bind to*
>>
>>7940915
Ask /MtFg/, they can help you.
>>
>>7940847

Go back to /mtfg/, you were told this last time. No one wants to see your fatass here, Jocelyn. Take that cunt Eugenie back with you too. Go back to your transpassing and asktransgender. You don't belong here, you are an unwelcome stranger.
>>
>>7940558

Go back to your own thread.

You have to go, GO, GO! Out!
>>
>>7940558

You're a nice kid. You have to use your mtfg and passgen threads. Not ours.

Thanks.
>>
>>7939214
you can't really find us anywhere specific

>>7940004
pup is incredibly attractive tbqh
>>
>no femboy in my bed

:(
>>
>>7941259
>>7941163
>>7941158
Very obvious and low effort samefag kys
>>
File: 1488130807341.gif (329KB, 768x768px) Image search: [Google]
1488130807341.gif
329KB, 768x768px
>>7941158
based...
>>
>>7938942
>We met on another imageboard.
He happened to live in the same city as me

For an agoraphobic like me that's a dream I love that you too started out as friends I think maybe that's why my relationships don't work I rush right into sex. Really cute how you met I hope I can find a qt guy the same way.
>>
>>7942607
>maybe that's why my relationships don't work I rush right into sex
Exactly. Take your time, get to know them and bond with them. Going straight to sex is nothing more than a hookup.
>>
testing
>>
>>7933440
You got more pics or is that it, you little tease?
>>
>>7942619
True now that I think about it my relationships in high schools before I lost my virginity lasted much longer. It's hard tho a lot of guys start a relationship with a dick pic honestly it would be cool to just meet a guy when I'm playing final fantasy 14 or like steam or something. Cause my agoraphobia severely limits me on where I can go to meet cute guys.
>>
>>7942949
oh hey i play final fantasy 14 too, which server are you on?
>>
File: image.jpg (578KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
578KB, 1920x1080px
>>7943047
I completely missed this post lol sorry bout that I've only been playing for about a week now on the faerie sever. I main two characters atm a conjurer and thamaturge Mage. Still getting the hang of things it's my first mmorpg aside from DC universe. I'm almost to level thirty on my conjurer pic related. Haven't got to do raids yet but I'm excited for them.
>>
>>7936625
>basically all I can do to cum now is get fucked.
That's p hot desu
>>
>>7946583
cute character! im on zodiark sadly so we cant hang together. also idk if u know but u can pick up several classes on one character so you dont need several, idk if the game told you that yet. glad youre having fun tho, its a good game.
>>
>>7946713
>>7946583
oh u have miner picked up so u probably know about the classes thing lmao, ignore me
>>
i wish i could be a qt 3.14 trap :'(
>>
Anyone has any knowledge or experience with Pueraria capsules for a bit more female hormones? I don't want to go all out with surgery and am scared of doctors in general, just wanna become more feminine
>>
Hey, I'm not sure I'm in the right thread, I just figured out this was the best place for hormones stuff so sorry if I'm in the wrong thread.
So basically I'm male, pretty tall (1,8 m) but I have no body hair at all only pubic and facial and I'm really thin like 45 kg I think. I wouldn't know how fem my face or my silhouette are, sorry.
I'd like to know what that means for hormones and genetics and stuff if possible. Thanks by advance.
Also sorry for bad english not native blabla
>>
>>7947691
>1.8m
>45kg
you actually should not be alive.
that is BEYOND Auschwitz tier
>>
>>7947691
Before anything please eat!
>>
File: is it fem.png (1MB, 626x718px) Image search: [Google]
is it fem.png
1MB, 626x718px
is my new piercing /fem/
>>
>>7948032
remove piercings
>>
Ghost. You have to leave that abusive household. Find some roommates, kiddo.
>>
File: 1489918178317.gif (895KB, 500x450px) Image search: [Google]
1489918178317.gif
895KB, 500x450px
>>7948032
I thought we got rid of the native Americans all already
>>
>>7948032

When is Donald sending you back? Hopefully, when you go to your thirdworld shithole you won't have internet access. In the meantime, keep your disgusting tranny antics to /mtfg/ and stop bringing your godforsaken friends here.
>>
>>7948319
based...
>>
>>7948310
>>7948319
>>7948333
this shilling brought to you by neetbux
>>
File: image.jpg (55KB, 500x748px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
55KB, 500x748px
>>7946713
Aw ty I spent awhile making her but
I could make another character are you in any free companies yet anon
Been thinking of making a scholar since playing a dps/healer seems more fun healing the tank over and over and getting chastised for throwing some damage cause throwing medica and cure can get tedious.

I really don't get the healslut memes it's not a taxing job. My other character tho it's been a bit harder to raise her level; mainly cause I'm still figuring out the umbral ice mechanic.
>>
File: image.jpg (69KB, 494x518px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
69KB, 494x518px
>>7946699
Well it would if I could find a guy to test it out with ;3 jk I can't really even orgasm that way.

>>7938856
Wew those reviews

I may buy one of these now should I do a video when I get one ;3
>>
File: 648.png (35KB, 200x170px) Image search: [Google]
648.png
35KB, 200x170px
Butt pimples: WHAT THE FUCK DO I DO ABOUT THEM
>>
>>7938856
>https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01EMYJPWS/ref=ox_sc_sfl_title_1?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=A3LRKLF4EGP5N2
i have a prostate vibrator, i cant put it through my butt
i'm too tight
>>
any of you up north east and wanna be my bf
pls im lonely
>>
>tfw im only here to bully trannies and not have it hit my karma meter

Its just enforcing the rules to support a community im def not bullying. :)
>>
>>7949858

Maybe we can still save the thread.
>>
>>7949889
I think weve worked together a couple times...im down brother lets save this thread.
>>
>>7949648
I'd assume it's the same as face pimples avoid fatty greasy foods use a acne scrub and avoid wearing the same clothes to frequently. Stretch marks however are life long and you are fucked glad I don't have them.
>>
File: 2017-03-19 12.54.04.jpg (228KB, 524x590px) Image search: [Google]
2017-03-19 12.54.04.jpg
228KB, 524x590px
I heard trashpunk was back in fashion?
>>
>>7949910
punk and metal is hot as fuck

Im too old for it now but trashies hot as fuck
>>
>>7949920
to tell the truth i actually havent ever made or worn a trashy/punk outfit before and im not sure where i can wear it except the gym

Where do trashy homos go to show off their outfits?
>>
>>7949943
go to shows on the gay bar or the mall. youll get attention. I wish i was younger and could do stuff like this again. Theres tons of gays at the mall like holy shit.
>>
>>7949909
>avoid wearing the same clothes to frequently
OOOHHHH SSHIIIIT
i have been wearing the same panties for a week
kek, that must be the reason dess
>>
>>7949896

We likely have.
>>
>>7949909
>avoid fatty greasy foods
It's more sugary/high glycemic index foods because they cause your insulin levels spike which causes your skin to produce more sebum.
>>
>>7950135
i'm doing keto though
so that should help
and i guess it has helped, with my face
but my butt got worse?

i'm not sure, i used depilatory and it got worse after that. being cute is so difficult fuuuck
>>
File: image.jpg (251KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
251KB, 600x600px
>>7949910
>>7949920
Quick everyone name a favorite metal band or punk band.

Dead Kennedys is my favorite punk band fresh fruit for rotting vegetables being my favorite album.

I'm way more into metal tho Behemoth is my fave metal band used to play evangelion everyday. I liked the satanist too. It had bemoth go back to their roots and I liked dose blast beats plus nergal was in perfect form. Ov fire and the void plus the music video is ill. It's one of my favorite songs behemoth has made. I'd love to go see them live one day.
>>
>>7949943
I imagine gay clubs or events like the white party you could dress pretty slutty. Not sure about shows tho. What would be something slutty to wear at the club?
>>
File: IMG_6660.jpg (887KB, 2320x2703px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6660.jpg
887KB, 2320x2703px
Do you think that people would care if the hrt gave me little boobs?
>>
>>7950325
some people would be turned on by them
the problem is, you probably would rather avoid those people
you don't want someone who would be into your boyboobs, you want someone who'll like you despite them
heh
>>
>>7950064
>i have been wearing the same panties for a week
wtf anon
>>
>>7950431
punish me for this pls~~~
>>
>>7950325
>little
>>
>>7950387
But they feel really really good when you suck them

I don't want someone to like m
Despite them
>>
>>7949712
Want to form a throuple with me & my gf up in MA?
>>
File: 1462961279479.jpg (61KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
1462961279479.jpg
61KB, 1000x800px
>tfw arranged to have a hot FWB waiting for me when I go to uni in a couple of months

Excellent
>>
>>7950463
in that case, where u at qt
>>
>>7950483
>tfw i cant have a FWB because i can't make friends
>fuck buddy is the furthest i can go
am i irredeemable?
>>
>>7950595

its easy to go from fuckbuddy to frien

it goes:
>sex
>sex then cuddles
>sex then cuddles and pillowtalk
>sex then cuddles, pillowtalk and a movie
>sex then cuddles, pillowtalk, a movie and staying the night

And then once youve bonded enough you dont even need to necessarily have sex to hang out, and you can just cuddle or split a pizza or go partying

Its kind of like forming a traditional relationship in reverse, but I find it much less stressful and more rewarding that normal dating
>>
File: B0vyNtYCcAA1jUO.jpg (68KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
B0vyNtYCcAA1jUO.jpg
68KB, 600x450px
>>7935951
>>7936362
>>7936625
>>7936631
>>7936757
>>7937262
>>7940509
Anyone get on Raloxifene & Bica with an actual perscription? Have health insurance that would pay for transitioning, but just want to be a shitlord femboi & can't think of a "legitimate reason" for wanting specifically bica & ralox
>>
>>7950612
i don't think i can really be friends with this person
our interests don't really align that well
and we are both shy introverts and conversation simply does not progress
>>
>>7950644

thats absolutely fine
you dont *have* to be friends with everyone you know if you arent compatible

i just find personally that sex with someone you dont care about is a little underwhelming for me
>>
File: 2f7.jpg (43KB, 339x350px) Image search: [Google]
2f7.jpg
43KB, 339x350px
>>7950641
>i need to convince someone of a falsehood to achieve the results i need
tough spot, i don't know how you can possibly emerge out of this situation with the results you seek
>>
what would happen if i went on just cypro
>>
File: 031917205102.png (275KB, 423x285px) Image search: [Google]
031917205102.png
275KB, 423x285px
>>7950744
is warmfreshpaint the angelic beauty in pic related or (((her))) companion in those videos?
>>
>>7950158
I heard that you shouldn't wear tight clothes the day after shaving and you should exfoliate your skin.
>>
>>7950764

The picture you posted is warmfreshpaint, but all she does is bully herpes girl.
>>
>>7950744
>>7950754
tfw will never watch these two trans girl hate fuck each other
>>
>>7950783
based...
goat confirmed. Blowing out the autistic trannie hons using genital wart pics...damn epic...
>>
>>7950744
What the fuck? Where are the tits? Where's this person's waist? This is gross af...
>>
File: image.jpg (63KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
63KB, 600x600px
>>7950744
>>7950754

Keep your drama in your own threads that herpes pic I nearly vommited this has ZERO to do with being a feminine male fuck off back to your hellhole.
>>
>>7950810

Just doing what I've always done for /femgen/
>>
>>7950950
>confining that histrionic sociopath faye to his own retarded general has nothing to do with femgen
>>
>>7950993
same appreciate the good work. Noonr cries when a tranny dies tbqh
>>
>>7950950

My drama? Get the fuck out, you avatarfagging faggot. I'm keeping cancer like you out of here. You don't belong here.
>>
post selfies you faggots
>>
>>7951022
But if I post a picture then when I try to get into the discord they'll tell me I'm impersonating someone and kick me
>>
no drama please
>>
no drama guys even tho we get surgeries and take hrt and try to be as feminine as possible we are DEF NOT LIKE MTFG X333
>>
>>7951038
are you a tranny otherkin being sardonic to prove a point? if not then yes I agree. no stupid drama in femgen pls.
>>
>>7951012
You know WAY too much about mtfgen trannies to not be one yourself. I could give a shit about those two losers just ignore mtfgen posters it's what I do it's a lot more productive than posting pictures of cancerous trip fags.
>>
>>7951057
>You know WAY too much about mtfgen trannies to not be one yourself.
fuckin. roasted.
>>
>>7951057
O wow you've never lurked at two generals before?

Are you one of those tards like on mascgen whete it takes them 4 hours to process a shitpost so you defend alow threads?

>w-we may only 20 posts a day but they are quality xD
>>
>>7951067
>lurking /mtfg/

Anon...
>>
>>7951067
some people have lives and don't spend all day on 4chan
>>
>>7951075
>>7951070
I havent had a job in two months and live in my own filth while wearing womens panties and being an internet femboi.

I honestly doubt either of you have lives tho ngl if you spend this much time defending a shit thread.
>>
>>7951022
>thinking that would be a good idea

wait til the retards from the tranny containment threads stop posting.
>>
File: emo-77363212069.jpg (37KB, 600x401px) Image search: [Google]
emo-77363212069.jpg
37KB, 600x401px
>>7951022
A-am I fem?
>>
>>7951090
I literally have been on this board for maybe 5 minutes and I definitely regret even posting.
>>
/mtfg/ here

Dont post on our general you freaks
>>
File: DSC_3109.jpg (129KB, 232x350px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_3109.jpg
129KB, 232x350px
So, this is the FtM thread? Someone barged in MtFg to tell us not to come here, so here I am.
>>
who here is a cute girl?
>>
>>7951130
lol as if
>>
>>7951137
YAMETEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>7951137
CFH I love you. This is the best thing that has ever happened to femgen.
>>
File: 1479845651647.jpg (188KB, 1280x853px) Image search: [Google]
1479845651647.jpg
188KB, 1280x853px
>>7951137
>So, this is the FtM thread?
yee
>>
Mtfg go home this is a place for men that identify as boys not failed male tranny freaks.
>>
File: image.jpg (83KB, 498x482px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
83KB, 498x482px
>>7951067
>Lurking mtf gen
>>
>>7951057

How do you expect them to be kept out? Same way you keep gaygen out, you keep in the know of the well known posters. Plus laughing at passgen is one of my favorite pastimes.
>>
>>7951137

Get the fuck out, Carmen Sandiego. How old are you and why are you still posting on 4chan
>>
File: image.jpg (15KB, 236x299px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
15KB, 236x299px
Guys when been through this before commence a /cm/ dump or femspo your choice. Next thread report and don't respond.
>>
File: 1443063068247.jpg (87KB, 499x750px) Image search: [Google]
1443063068247.jpg
87KB, 499x750px
>>
Shouldn't you be in /mtfg/, sucking off Edie?
>>
>>7951195
I'm 38 and I post on 4chan because it still amuses me.
>>
File: 1467304380237.jpg (142KB, 573x670px) Image search: [Google]
1467304380237.jpg
142KB, 573x670px
>>
File: 1470186083851.png (216KB, 691x828px) Image search: [Google]
1470186083851.png
216KB, 691x828px
>>
>>7951217

You're literally posting in a thread run by teenage boys. Kill yourself, pedophile. You're Robin tier.
>>
File: choi min ki.jpg (30KB, 500x541px) Image search: [Google]
choi min ki.jpg
30KB, 500x541px
>>
>>7951225
aesthetic
>>
File: 1489946275219.jpg (9KB, 424x318px) Image search: [Google]
1489946275219.jpg
9KB, 424x318px
>>7951228
Literally 100 percent of your chasers are failed straights or pedophile lmao
>>
File: 1483837221494.jpg (42KB, 500x670px) Image search: [Google]
1483837221494.jpg
42KB, 500x670px
>>
>>7951228
I have no interest in boys whatsoever. Just here because someone posted in mtfg to invite us.
>>
File: matthew clavane.jpg (87KB, 795x1200px) Image search: [Google]
matthew clavane.jpg
87KB, 795x1200px
>>
>>7951236

And all of your chasers like you for your male features and the fact that you can visibly tell that you were born a man.

>>7951239

No one invited you. None of ours, just one of yours.
>>
File: a9ebc152181948e994af71f03e93e122.jpg (409KB, 1152x1536px) Image search: [Google]
a9ebc152181948e994af71f03e93e122.jpg
409KB, 1152x1536px
>>
Never crossdressed but curious about it. Is it easier to tuck a short penis or a long one?
>>
File: matthew clavane.jpg (30KB, 600x397px) Image search: [Google]
matthew clavane.jpg
30KB, 600x397px
>>
>>7951270
Lolololol you are just jealous of out feminoty fucking based butthurt femboi.

Trannies are more feminine than fembois.
>>
File: bowie.gif (496KB, 500x406px) Image search: [Google]
bowie.gif
496KB, 500x406px
>>
>>7951270
treason and espionage, i predict, will become prevalent during the upcoming tranny civil war
>>
File: IMG_20160606_000926_008.jpg (743KB, 1432x2554px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160606_000926_008.jpg
743KB, 1432x2554px
>>7951270
Well, whoever that was told us to stay the fuck away from this thread. I just can't resist that kind of post. No need to make the joke last longer than needed, though. Leaving now. Have a pic of me twenty years ago.
>>
File: bowie.jpg (76KB, 500x600px) Image search: [Google]
bowie.jpg
76KB, 500x600px
>>
>>7951291

>mtfg
>feminine

/gaygen/ is more female socialized than your agp anime general. You might as well merge with /mascgen/. You're all just failed straight males preying on each other. Get your manface back to /mtfg/.
>>
>>7951283
long, you can just pull it back and tape it to your taint/legs. a couple poorly endowed friends of mine could never hide the pathetic little nub in their panties
>>
File: bowie.jpg (64KB, 642x650px) Image search: [Google]
bowie.jpg
64KB, 642x650px
>>
>>7951302

You were a hon no matter when you started hrt.

I'm so sorry. You should have stayed a straight masculine male.
>>
File: image.jpg (30KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30KB, 300x300px
>>7951229
>>7951238
>>7951245
>>7951220

Femspo it is good job boys
>>
File: 1488797059189.jpg (123KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1488797059189.jpg
123KB, 500x500px
aesthetic
>>
>>7951311
If you actually understood women youd realize women prey on each other all the time and are sociopaths. Probably why you became gay.
>>
>>7951302
Can you take that rotting self inflicted gash you have from our thread please it's really stinking up the place.
>>
>>7951348

>implying im not superior biscum.

Have fun crying when your boyfriend keeps touching your cock, hon.
>>
File: 1457029177169.jpg (329KB, 1500x1037px) Image search: [Google]
1457029177169.jpg
329KB, 1500x1037px
someone else continue please
>>
File: 1466044776549.png (41KB, 485x555px) Image search: [Google]
1466044776549.png
41KB, 485x555px
>>
File: 28.jpg (547KB, 1280x1789px) Image search: [Google]
28.jpg
547KB, 1280x1789px
is this femboy?
>>
>>7951356
Biexuals aren't real.
People who are bi are people who need attention.

Trannies are "bi" becaus ethye are failed straight men but they unironically try to claim putting on a dress amd takong poisonous chemcicals makes them attracted to men.

Ive never met a true bi
>>
File: 1466106558179.jpg (49KB, 302x750px) Image search: [Google]
1466106558179.jpg
49KB, 302x750px
i so wish i could pull off that look
i'm white though, so i'd just look like a mall ninja
>>
File: 1475876879321.jpg (261KB, 826x939px) Image search: [Google]
1475876879321.jpg
261KB, 826x939px
>>7951375
meant for >>7951369
>>
>>7951373

Default human sexuality is bi.
>>
File: image.jpg (74KB, 455x426px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
74KB, 455x426px
>>7951358
>>
throwback time
>>
File: Bill-Kaulitz-2.jpg (19KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
Bill-Kaulitz-2.jpg
19KB, 400x400px
>>7951427
yeee my boi
>>
File: image.jpg (50KB, 500x542px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
50KB, 500x542px
>>7951427

T-T I wish he stayed fem but I bet he could still pull it off
>>
File: image.jpg (34KB, 400x513px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34KB, 400x513px
>>7951468
he could totally still pull it off
>>
File: IMG_6645.jpg (225KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6645.jpg
225KB, 720x1280px
Hi

I promise I'm not like those other girls
>>
File: IMG_0179.jpg (145KB, 800x896px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0179.jpg
145KB, 800x896px
>>7951485
shame he's straight unfortunately even the masc look, looks good on gods I guess. Speaking of Masculine would it be dumb to try to work towards getting a six pack I wanna have abs so bad but in reality I'm a gym bunny that never does more than light cardio and stare as the hunky dudes doing squats.
>>
File: 1475209771238.jpg (48KB, 620x648px) Image search: [Google]
1475209771238.jpg
48KB, 620x648px
>>7951527
bretty good.
>>
>>7951559
Yeah go for it
>>
>>7951828
how would I go about doing it kinda concerned cause I take hormones I doubt I could go to the gym with my body the way it currently looks. Could I in theory do like 150 sit ups a day to get six pack abs or is it way more involved than that?
>>
File: vlcsnap-2012-10-13-18h57m14s177.png (133KB, 500x325px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2012-10-13-18h57m14s177.png
133KB, 500x325px
I'm 23 years old and i've had sex with 3 people (2 of them one night stands) and i've been on only 3 dates (i contacted all 3 on image boards and i ended up not having sex with 2 of those) in my whole life. And I feel like i'll die alone.

I'm pretty sure i'm spiritually incomplete and incapable of forming human connections. I believe i have only made 2 friends in my whole life and most of my correspondence with them consists of messaging apps. We would not be able to spend more than an hour together in person, probably.

I seek physical closeness (cuddling a few hours every ~week) but once that is done, wouldn't want to spend any more time with them at all. I want complete solitude after that.

yeaa... so thats that
>>
>>7951937
are you a trasitioning mtf or just a fem on hormones? if you're already fem I wouldn't let hrt tits stop me from going to the gym or interacting with guys, that's just counterproductive lol.
it'd be better to train in the gym, those weighted ab machines are great. but if you can only do sit ups ad more resistance by holding some weights. keep in mind too that maintaining low bf is the most important factor in having visible abs.
>>
>>7951967
I used to be like that until I met someone who broke me out of it with how I felt about him. While its not guaranteed you'll find someone like that who makes you feel a way no one else ever has, I believe its worth trying for and keeping hope.
>>
>>7952011
talk about your life prior to that pls
>>
I wonder if i can make money off my histrionic personality disorder...
>>
File: 20170227_230238.png (720KB, 720x937px) Image search: [Google]
20170227_230238.png
720KB, 720x937px
^-^
>>
>>7933799
>>7938089
>>7940847
>>7948032
>>7949910
>>7951278
>>7952628
a cute uwu
>>
>>7949438
im in a free company with a couple of friends, but id love to play with you sometime if you make the character! theres also the cross world party option thats fairly new if you just wanna run a couple of dungeons. i actually dont have a subscription rn because i have to study a lot rn lol, but maybe later
i generally tank, but my bf is a healer so i get a lot of secondhand healer knowledge from him. hes actually the femboy in our relationship, i just lurk here because its fun and to share newfound femboy knowledge with him.
scholar is good though from what i know, its really easy in low-level dungeons but it has a high level of skill if you really get into it. you will probably have to play white mage too though, since scholar has a lot of crossclass skills from it that are really important.
>>
File: 1378857710258.jpg (83KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
1378857710258.jpg
83KB, 720x480px
>>7951980
I'm just fem on hormones I have zero desire to be a girl in fact if I woke up with a vagina I'd kms I'm also an agoraphobic shut in so I don't know if going to the gym could be an option for me. I didn't used to be that way but like I guess I could add weight resistance thanks for the tips anon.

>>7952011
I hope that happens I'm pretty much given up on love at this point as abusive relationships and guys that leave me for other guys are the only dudes I attract I must have been a horrible person in my previous life or something
>>
File: sdkajfnsls.png (727KB, 744x705px) Image search: [Google]
sdkajfnsls.png
727KB, 744x705px
>>7951155
I don't understand the hate for Oliver. He makes a very cute femboy.
>>
File: IMG_0167.jpg (815KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0167.jpg
815KB, 1920x1080px
>>7953992
that could be fun I have a subscription cause me and my dad play alot I'm actually going to buy him a subscription soon. Understandable bout the schedule I don't get on except on my days off since I work 12 hour shifts a lot gotta save up to fix my body and face lol. Cute that you look for info for him on how to be more fem :3. Oh hmm I guess playing a white mage is necessary same way playing a thamaturge is necessary as well I may as well build up my white mage and then build my arcanist up.
Pic related is my thamaturge she sucks tho or rather I suck playing that class.
>>
>>7954017
>hes going to ruin the gerudo outfit
>>
>>7954035
kinda cute that you play with your dad, im glad you found a way to connect to him. the game is a lot more fun when you play with someone than alone. it sucks that you have to work so much though, good luck on saving up, hopefully youll be able to relax a bit soon.
but yeah, thaumaturge is one of the hardest classes in the game iirc. from what i know you just have to stay still and never move otherwise you wont be able to have very high dps
>>
File: Snapchat-7838369346159164186.jpg (854KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-7838369346159164186.jpg
854KB, 1440x2560px
would u smash?
>>
>>>/r9k/35662526
>>
>>7954181
Yes
>>
>>7954181
not before i pursue a longer term relationship desu ~~
>>
>>7954181
Daddy~
>>
>>7947691
Hey, it's this anon again. Sorry to bother again but I have some updates. I asked the only friend I'm out to about silhouette and face, she said silhouette was definitely fem but silhouette not specially. The "not specially" kinda sounds like pity but she said she'd be as honest as she could so I'll leave it to that. Also I'm 1.82m and 47kg. I'm trying to know whether getting on HRT would be worth it or not.

>>7947693
>>7948010
Thanks you both for your concern, it's actually touching but I'm far beyond saving, sorry <3
>>
>>7954530
Forgot to mention in both posts, I have these really childish nipples, I thought it was normal but I saw others guys in the changing room and it was weird they had hairs on their torso and huge nipples. Sorry this sounds awkward and probably is but I really wanna know if my body is worth something sorry.
>>
>>7954530
post body
>>
>>7949661
just stick two fingers up there and let your body get used to it for a few minutes
you'll totally be able to use it
>>
>>7949489
>I may buy one of these now should I do a video when I get one ;3
yes
when I live alone next year I'm absolutely going to buy one
I feel like my orgasms are already a bit different from hrt, I am very interested in what a prostate orgasm feels like
>>
>>7951373
>takong poisonous chemcicals makes them attracted to men
this did happen to me though
hrt has made me a raging faggot
>>
File: imafag.jpg (59KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
imafag.jpg
59KB, 1280x720px
guys do you think i could be a qt with some effort

please be honest
>>
File: hqdefault (3).jpg (8KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault (3).jpg
8KB, 480x360px
>>7954731
Yes its just a chubby body.
>>
File: 1439821168046.png (1MB, 1720x1700px) Image search: [Google]
1439821168046.png
1MB, 1720x1700px
>used to be bisexual
>start taking hormones to become cute femboy
>now can't stop thinking about hot guys and getting fugged all day

a-anyone else know this feel?
>>
File: 1489822673780.gif (420KB, 528x660px) Image search: [Google]
1489822673780.gif
420KB, 528x660px
>>7954876
Youll get over it tranny.

You are a failed straight male and yout transbian urges will come out again. Youre just a huge sexist and believe thay women could mever be attracted to women so you fuck men to validate your innate insanity.
>>
>>7954890
is this what they call
advanced shitposting
>>
>>7954966
le butthurt bi detected.

Bisexuals are fake as fuck

They are just failed humans or attention whores. I never respect any bisexuals becaus eu know they are fake as fuck.
>>
>>7954978
well good thing I'm just gay now because of hrt
>>
>>7954731
>tfw will never make a chub qt feel comfortable in his own skin
why. live.
>>
File: Snapchat-1432544967.jpg (545KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-1432544967.jpg
545KB, 1080x1920px
God we missed selfie edition
>>
>>7955062
ive seen this pic many times
who dat
>>
>>7955095
ur mom
>>
>>7955228
hot
>>
>>7955333
based...
>>
File: IMG_3561.jpg (174KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3561.jpg
174KB, 1500x1500px
I know, pretty self obsessed :P
>>
>>7955373
Good looking, not girly though.
>>
>>7955062
Cali?
The infamous kid Official??

God help us all...
>>
>>7954876
I went though this
Thought I was just into guys, lusting for dick after starting HRT

>Get fugged by dude
>felt amazing
>See female freind
>Still get turned on, liked fugging her

I needed to do both to figure my self out but thats me.
Don't let the trannys fool you into something you are not.
>>
>>7954876
yes ;-;
idk I kinda like it but I feel like I memed myself into being gay
>>
File: image.png (9KB, 417x500px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
9KB, 417x500px
This is a cute thread
>>
>>7933503
>stubble
disgusting
>>
Am I doing it right?
>>
File: tumblr_nf2r7gSroa1qgj9ilo2_1280.jpg (584KB, 1280x1785px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nf2r7gSroa1qgj9ilo2_1280.jpg
584KB, 1280x1785px
>>7954039
Why do you say ruin, anon-chan?
>>
File: 2017-03-19 13.08.41.jpg (284KB, 737x509px) Image search: [Google]
2017-03-19 13.08.41.jpg
284KB, 737x509px
Thinking of wearing my trashy outfit (
>>7949910) to my last ever dressdown friday at work before my work placement finishes. i think it might be funny.

opinions?
>>
>>7961982
I think that im going to fuck you
>>
>>7960695
stop posting this girl(girl) pls
>>
>>7961982
DO EET

>>7960603
yeah that's cute
get one of those beanies with dangly pom-poms at the sides for maximum cuteness though
>>
what do i need for hrt?
should i use bica or estrofem or?
>>
>>7962257
use bica, golden rule
cypro will break your dick
>>
>>7962385
Bica on its own? What dosage?
>>
I regret not starting hrt...
I'm happy being male, but i wish i hadn't aged like a man...
>>
File: tumblr_loeswb4aRJ1qkmmkt.jpg (38KB, 495x700px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_loeswb4aRJ1qkmmkt.jpg
38KB, 495x700px
>>7962134
Can I stay if I post Andrej?
>>
>>7962624
how old are you homie
it's never too late until it's too late
>>
where the new thread at
>>
>>7962730
Not bump limit yet you silly head
>>
File: 20170319_152102.jpg (453KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
20170319_152102.jpg
453KB, 1080x1920px
>>7962249
All I've got is this hat that I got from a friend, would that work?
>>
>>7962712
its over homie
>>
File: _20170321_123753.jpg (466KB, 1410x1750px) Image search: [Google]
_20170321_123753.jpg
466KB, 1410x1750px
Am I:
Qt?
>>
>>7963855
what's /fa/ doing here
>>
>>7963836
you're still going to become more manly as you age
24 really isn't THAT late...I started just after I turned 23 six months ago and I love what it's doing to my body. I look younger and there's a reduction in body hair
>>
>>7963906
hows the dick situation famalam?
>>
>>7963924
ie. is it working
>>
>>7963924
umm I'd put it at a solid 80% functional
it's a bit less thick than it used to be
my sex drive has been greatly diminished and I only cum a super tiny amount of liquid
>>
>>7960603
cute. reminds me of rivers Cuomo
>>
>>7963981
What HRT are you on?
>>
>>7963981
50 mg cypro daily and weekly 10 mg E injections
>>
>>7964075
meant for
>>7964016
>>
>>7964075
>cypro
well that explains the dick problems
>>
>>7964124
yeah...it weirdly doesn't really bother me, I kinda like it
it gave me /tinynuts/
>>
New thread:
>>7965458
>>7965458
>>7965458
>>
>>7935607
>will jump at any moment to defend women online for feminist brownie points while falsely believing that in return, they'll receive sexual favors
Aaaaaaaaaaaaand this is exactly why I'm not nu male
I'm too gay to bring myself down to that level
>>7935711
Nu males usually try to show off their masculinity in one form or another though. I'm pretty much the opposite.
>>
>>7963906
>24 really isn't THAT late
The /femgen/ HRT pastebin specifically warns against this so I see where people are coming from. But yeah I think it's definitely worth it in your case. I'm 22 and am looking forward to getting on HRT very soon.
Thread posts: 322
Thread images: 90

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.