[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/HRTGen/ HRT General 026: Switching from Estrofem to Zumenon

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 307
Thread images: 36

File: guide.jpg (2MB, 2344x2203px) Image search: [Google]
guide.jpg
2MB, 2344x2203px
>Help, advice, guidance on medications and dosages
>HRT related medical experiences and research
>Availability and pricing of medications
>Rational and scientific discussion

Please take the survey and help us determine the best medications, dosages, and treatment regime to get the results we want.

▶ Survey: https://1drv.ms/xs/s!AudRJceTA5C9c2G5lCV2Avq0kQ0
▶ Raw survey data: https://1drv.ms/x/s!AudRJceTA5C9cyIWo6_X14AvHyM
▶ HRTGen Data Analysis: https://1drv.ms/f/s!AudRJceTA5C9gRLLWnbpdzlIxe4r
▶ HRT Anime Girl Info Sheets: https://1drv.ms/f/s!AudRJceTA5C9gQnyM7wxZcBGWRzW
▶ Where to get meds: https://www.inhousepharmacy.vu/c-88-transgender.aspx
▶ Also here: https://www.qhi.co.uk/ http://www.alldaychemist.com/
▶ Pill Identification: https://www.drugs.com/imprints.php
▶ Basic HRT info: https://apps.carleton.edu/campus/gsc/assets/hormones_MTF.pdf
▶ Hormone target ranges: http://www.hemingways.org/GIDinfo/hrt_ref.htm
▶ TransDIY: https://www.reddit.com/r/transDIY

old thread:>>7793919
>>
Has anyone here tried eflora cream to reduce facial hair? https://www.inhousepharmacy.vu/c-88-transgender.aspx
It has really good reviews here:
https://www.tarasc.com/eflora-cream-eflornithine-hydrochoride-cream-15g.html
>>
>>7862629
Haven't tried it but initial research showed it can have nasty side effects, acne for one wich i already have bad enougth.

Lots of people say it works good, but can take a few months to kick in, and also once you stop taking it your hair will grow back again, so its not a permanent solution like electrolysis and laser.
>>
File: 1487680753844.png (65KB, 184x184px) Image search: [Google]
1487680753844.png
65KB, 184x184px
>medical advice from 4chan
>>
>>7862745
Honestly if it wasn't for this thread my doc would have put me on shit meds and shit dosages.
>>
>>7862745
You do realize trans healthcare is basically nonexistant, right?
Even most endo's just rely on what menopausal women go through, they give zero fucks about trans
>>
Is it a really bad idea to start hrt if I'm only agp? I've enjoyed imagening myself as a girl since I was young. I don't hate my body or anything but I do find myself wishing I was a girl a lot.
>>
>>7862805
If killing your libido stops your agp issues then yes it's worth it.
>>
>>7862805
Probably yes but in moderation it might not be so bad.

>>7862809
>wanting to stop agp
>>
>>7862805
Yes do it! just think about those soft squishy boobies :3
>>
>>7862830
Stopping agp has been proven to cause an improvement in peoples lives. Sometimes agp is sex addiction and hormonal therapy improves peoples lives, whether it's AAs on their own or full blown HRT doesn't matter
>>
>>7862809
how to kill libido without hrt then?

>>7862830
>>7862831
I'd really like being a girl but it seems like there are too many negative effects for it to be worth it tbqh
>>
>>7862838
If someone is sex addicted then that's the problem, not agp.
>>
>>7862852
agp can be related to sex addiction in certain situation and antiandrogens can help that.
>>
>>7862848
just take hrt in private and stay in guy mode, you will just look young and cute to everyone
>>
>>7862869
but I want to be a girl, not a cute guy. and if I decide to stay a guy, I kinda wanna keep my ability to reproduce
>>
>>7862848
>but it seems like there are too many negative effects for it to be worth it tbqh
Then just keep fapping in private and don't make yourself act masculine when you're presenting as a guy.
>>
>>7862879
just try hormones and see how you feel, if you decide after a month or two you dont like them you can return to being a guy.
>>
>>7862928
hmm yeah maybe i should
>>
>>7862936
there's no harm in trying
>https://www.inhousepharmacy.vu/c-88-transgender.aspx

Worst case scenario you regret not starting sooner for the rest of your life
>>
How long does it take for an abscess to form after IM if the site was infected?
It's been three days-ish, and where I injected is still reddish and warmer than the surrounding area, though not by much and I don't have a fever or anything. It's still a little bit tender, hurts when I press down on it hard, but otherwise it feels fine, and I don't have any edema or swelling as far as I can tell.
Am I just being paranoid and this is normal, or could it possibly develop into a serious staph infection?
>>
>>7863274
Also, the red area is roughly penny-sized
>>
File: image.jpg (17KB, 592x558px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
17KB, 592x558px
>tfw QHI never reply after sending your indemnity disclaimer forms

What's the deal with these guys
>>
Finasteride question

Someone in the last thread said that taking 1mg per day of fin gave basically the same effects as taking 5.
Is that true?
Anybody got sauce on that? like ideally a research study or something?
>>
File: propecia-dht-inhibition-curve.jpg (67KB, 651x396px) Image search: [Google]
propecia-dht-inhibition-curve.jpg
67KB, 651x396px
>>7863736
Its when looking at DHT inhibition, the difference between 1mg and 5mg is practically nothing, so taking 5mg is just a waste, unless you actually have prostate cancer and want to shrivel your prostate to oblivion. Best to buy the 5mg and split them into quarters to save money
>>
any tips for beginners?
>>
>>7863870
dont be fat
>>
>>7863816
right, that's what I was talking about.
Judging from that curve even going to .4/.5mg wouldn't change much in terms of DHT inhibition

For 5mg pills that'd mean dividing them into 10 equal parts though, which probably becomes a mess to do
>>
File: pill spliter.jpg (24KB, 460x460px) Image search: [Google]
pill spliter.jpg
24KB, 460x460px
>>7863905
just split them in 1/4 and take 1.25mg, if you want to halve the dose again you could take every 2 days instead of everyday
>>
>>7863870
read the OP?
>>
>>7863927
>just split them in 1/4 and take 1.25mg
yeah I think I'll just do that
thanks
>>
>>7861898
How effective is 12.5 mg/day of Bicalutamide? I've read that it is a powerful anti-androgen, so would it be like taking 200 mg/day of Spironolactone?

Thanks.
>>
>>7863274
>>7863332
Bump?
>>
When you're starting out if you have access to your AA but not your estrogen yet (possibly not for 1 to 1.5 months) is it better to sit tight until you can start both or just start taking your AA now and incorporate your estrogen when you get it?
>>
>>7866104
Take the AA. Maybe it will make you depressed since having low levels of both oestrogen and testosterone does that, but you stop the masculinisation which is worth it. 1.5 months isn't long enough for any long-term or physical health problems to occur from low sex hormone levels.
>>
H-Hey I've been on hrt for 5 weeks now, and starting from like week 2-ish, my nipples were hurty and sort of sensitive. But since halfway week 4, I don't feel anything anymore when I press them in.
Could I be doing anything wrong or does the sensitivity come and go in the first weeks?
thanks!
>>
Progynova vs vs Zoladex
Discuss
>>
>>7868837
>Zoladex
Wtf is this shit?
>>
>>7868694
sensitivity will come and go alot, sometimes it returns for a month or two then goes away again, its realy fun.
>>
File: 1484101399673.jpg (23KB, 467x700px) Image search: [Google]
1484101399673.jpg
23KB, 467x700px
Am I fucked for going the official route? I'm far along enough to turn around and re-evaluate my direction if I wanted to.
Mostly I'm concerned about regretting my choices later when I can't do anything about it.
>>
>>7868862
thank you so much, anon
i was really worried
>>
>>7868837
zoladex is an anti-androgen and progynova is estradiol valerate

so there is no comparing them really. apples and oranges.
>>
>>7862782
Same for me. However, I did notice the blood test section on the infographic doesn't work for Bica. Maybe should put a disclaimer there since Bica doesn't drop T - it increases estrogen and testosterone while blocking T. I've seen some confused ppl wondering about their tests cause they must have a shitty doctor that doesn't know it works. Granted, Bica is new but there is enough info out now that their doctors should know better ... but they don't so they come here.
>>
Just received Bica 50mg. Take half every day?
>>
adc is has no stock of injectable oestradiol valerate.

Does anyone know how long they usually take to restock, or where I can otherwise buy it on the cheap?
>>
>>7869271
bicalutamide has such a long biological half life, there's no point splitting the dose.
>>
>>7862869
>you will just look young and cute to everyone
with breasts...
>>
>>7869384
So 50mg every 2 days. Got it. Thanks!
>>
I'm already on doctor prescribed spirnolactone and im ready to buy estrofem online, should i also buy cyproterone and ditch the spiro or would that do damage and im already set?
>>
No love for canadians with inhousepharmacy huh?
>>
Anyone made the switch from cypro (or spiro) to bica? If so how long did you overlap them, or did you just switch out the pills one day?

I made the switch from spiro to cypro once; just switching the pills but felt pretty bad the first weeks until (what it felt like) it kicked in..
>>
>>7869709
I halved my dose of cypro and overlapped for a week. No side effects really.

If you want the bicalutamide to kick in straight away, you could take a high loading dose for a few days (maybe 150mg?), and then switch to your normal dose. This is what I would do if I had to switch in a hurry (I.e. my cypro supply was about to run out). I do think that you have the right idea with overlapping the dosages though.
>>
>>7869439
Pretty sure we can only use qhi while up here senpai
>>
File: 1488712327291.png (252KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1488712327291.png
252KB, 480x480px
>>7861898

You'll never be a real woman, why are you guys doing this to yourselves? lmao
>>
Is an E level of 49 pg/ml too low? my endo keeps reassuring me that its fine but im scared :( i dont want to age like milk :,(
>>
>>7869356
They have been out of stock for weeks, probably more than a month. I have no idea how long it takes them to restock but as estrogen injections are a fairly popular product and thye still havent restocked i would assume they are running into some sort of trouble accessing it ...... inhouse sells it too
>>
>>7870388
There's other online pharmacies thar ship to Canada.
Just lookup prescription-free online pharmacy ratings
>>
>>7861898
I'm new to taking moans, and not a seppo, does anyone know what bicalutamide and estrofem are known in straya?
>>
>>7872921
Bicalutamide might be called Casodex, Cosudex, Calutide, Calumid, Kalumid, Bicadex, Bicalox, Bicamide, Bicatlon, Bicusan, Binabic, Bypro, Calutol, or Ormandyl
>>
I feel like my arm and shoulder muscles grw a lot since going on hrt. Meanwhile no boob growth occurred. I'm four months in starting being 19 years old. 50mg cypro 4mg cypro
Wbat do?
>>
>>7869421
>do damage
um no it will do you good, Cypro>Spiro in every way except price. but if you got a prescription why not ask your doc to switch you? its gotta be cheaper than self medding
>>
>>7870443
you want it double that, though if you are on sublingual its normal for your levels to drop like crazy later after your dose. If you T is nuked, and LH and FSH are ded its a sign that you levels are good
>>
File: zumenon-2mg-84.jpg (7KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
zumenon-2mg-84.jpg
7KB, 250x250px
>>7872921
estrofem in Aus is called Zumenon
>>
>>7874020
>50mg cypro 4mg cypro
um, so thats 54mg cypro?
>>
>>7875123
Fuk I mean 4mg progynova
>>
>have male pattern baldness
>currently on finasteride (3rd month)
>no sexual side effects so far
>hairline still thinning/receding

should I get on spironolactone? i really don't care if there's a slight feminizing effect, I just dont want to permanently lose my erectile function or become highly depressed from it. wouldn't mind losing body hair and looking more feminine though.

can anyone recommend me any other anti androgens that wont permanently fuck me up but will give me hair?
>>
>>7875213
Bica blocks DHT, which is what causes hair loss in the first place, and it doesn't stop the production of T.
>>
>>7875112
i'm on injections. does that change anything? T is def nuked.
>>
How much oral Estradiol Valerate is 10mg Injected equivalent to daily?
>>
>>7872921
http://www.nps.org.au/medicines/cancers/hormonal-anticancer-medicines/bicalutamide

http://www.nps.org.au/medicines/hormonal-and-metabolic-system/sex-hormones-and-other-reproductive-system-medicines/estradiol-sex-hormones-and-other-reproductive-system-medicines
>>
>>7874020
>>7875206

I'm on the exact same dose as you, also 19 but been on it for 6 months. Do you at least have buds?
>>
Is losing interest in my dick something I can expect on a proper does of HRT? Ive been on whoremoans for a few months now and I'm not seeing as much of the reduction in "male-feeling" sex drive that I've hoped for.
>>
If I don't take an anti-androgen will I still get curves and boobs while keeping my g gains?
>>
CD here.
I'm muscular as fuck (bench 240 lbs 1 rep max) , 5'7" 140~145 lbs but have a nice feminine face that can be passable if I shave and do the makeup and stuff.

I've been considering getting breastforms for awhile, I feel like I'm missing part of the package without the tits.

Where should I get my forms from? I have chest muscle so forms with a flat back would be weird.

I was hoping for a pair that would look like they're real (or at least be convincing with a shirt on) to a front-facing iphone SE camera (low-ish res)
>>
Hi all, new transgirl here; still coming to terms with who i am now and that I'm not ready to come out to most people because I'm know they'll reject me; but I also don't want to wait any longer to being transitioning because Im 18 and nearing the end of the effective period for HRT (as I've researched ~20 is when that ends). Is Progynova a good choice to use untill I can get to someone who can prescribe HRT for me?
>>
>>7876122
Nothing nips are flat as ever
>>
>>7879547
You also need an antiandrogen like cyproterone acetate, bicalutamide, or spironactilone. But yes, provynova is good.
>>
Hey so I've been on cypro a little over a month and decided to switch to bica, which arrived today. Can I just switch to it or do I need to ween off of cypro or something??
>>
Hey should I get progesterone if I'm cypro. I heard that you shouldn't mix the two but I got coneitis and want to see if progesterone will help. Will it make me depressed
>>
after living without my T for a few months, I've decided I'm better off without it

problem is, I don't want to be on E either

can I survive without a sex hormone?
>>
>>7885538
Bad for the bones!
>>
>>7885159
Shouldn't hurt. Cypro causes progesterone to be produced to a degree but nowhere near the amount of just taking it raw.
>>
>>7885596
so how do eunochs do it?
>>
>>7861898
the fuck is zumenon
>>
>>7885538
yes, you can survive without just fine.
however you will need to take care of yourself to help prevent osteoporosis. take drugs to combat it and/or combat it through diet and exercise. get lots of vitamin d, calcium, b vitamins, try to get a lot through diet. also regular exercise to keep your bones strong.
>>7885625
see above
>>
File: zumenon.jpg (159KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
zumenon.jpg
159KB, 1600x900px
>>7886272
The red pill
>>
When should I take my Bica?
Should I take it with or without food?
>>
File: 1425766164766.gif (2MB, 336x234px) Image search: [Google]
1425766164766.gif
2MB, 336x234px
just placed an order
both relieved and nervous
>>
>>7878265
No. The oestrogen will just barely do anything if your testosterone levels are still high. If you want gains while maintaining a feminine appearance you can look into selective androgen receptor modulators.
>>
>>7885617
>>7885159
>Cypro causes progesterone to be produced to a degree
That's not right; it activates the progesterone receptor itself.

>but nowhere near the amount of just taking it raw.
Do you have a source for that?
>>
>>7868858
generic pimozide
:^)
>>
>>7870409
we'll never be real men either so why not
>>
>>7877548
have you checked your levels?
>>
Are there any places that offer bloodtests online other than privatemdlabs?

They don't include Free T and DHT and stuff.
>>
>>7862928
>tfw you've been trying them for a couple months now and nothing seems to have changed. Didn't learn anything other than growing puffed nipples.
>>
Hi I'm been selfmedding for about 4 months now and I just got some lab test results back. My current regimen is 2mg sublingual Estrofem in the morning and 2mg sublingual Estrofem + 37.5mg Cypro.

LH - 0.1 mIU/mL
FSH - <0.2 mIU/mL
Estradiol - 98.1 pg/mL
Testosterone - 20 ng/dL

I was wondering if I should increase my dose to include another additional 2mg of Estrofem in the afternoon to bring my estradiol levels up. Thanks!
>>
>>7888932
Yes, I'd say go up 1mg for a few weeks then up to the full 2
>>
>>7888934
Should I go back to 50mg Cypro too?
>>
File: tumblr_okpghwuolL1st2k7zo3_1280.jpg (32KB, 720x716px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_okpghwuolL1st2k7zo3_1280.jpg
32KB, 720x716px
can you still ejaculate/produce sperm while on bicalutamide and estrogen?
>>
>>7888934
Why not just go straight to 2?
>>
inhouse pharmacy only accepts american express cards or bitcoins in my area. I have access to neither? Are there any trustworthy other websites I can use paypal or something?
>>
File: 1395521441474.jpg (5KB, 409x409px) Image search: [Google]
1395521441474.jpg
5KB, 409x409px
Are excessive mouth ulcers one of the side effects of altering your hormone levels?
>>
>>7888945
yes
>>
>>7870443
>>7875394
What dosage of injection, and how many days since last injection?
>>
Hey, 22 years old DIY here. Was just wondering if anyone knew how bad, breaks are for the process? Because I have school related travelling stuff that makes me unable to take my pills for 3 weeks. I have been on 200mg spiro 4mg progynova for 3 months. Thanks in advance
>>
Would taking an antiandrogen hurt me if I took it without any estro for around a year and a half, then started on estro?
>>
Came here from those "trap mode" workout things that have been passed around for years, is Pueraria Mirifica something I should use? I want to ease into this and see if I want to go full hrt
>>
>>7887705
Mind spoonfeeding me some information?
>>
>>7890022
Define what you mean by,
>hurt me
You will become sterile, you might still grow small bobs, dry skin, possible future osteoporosis if you destroy your bodys ability to produce t and dont eventually replace it with e. But no serious health problems if you're taking a reasonable dose.
>>
>>7890022
If you're young you probably wouldn't get osteoporosis assuming you have high calcium intake, but you will feel really tired all the time and if you're already somewhat depressed it will amplify it a lot.

You can use stuff like isoflavones or other phytoestrogens to offset that just like menopausal women do. You won't get the drastic effects that estrogen gives but phytoestrogens prevent osteoporosis and depression in menopausal women so they should provide identical benefits in people taking AAs since in terms of hormones the situations are identical. (menopausal women are essentially identical to eunuch's)
>>
>>7890130
>Define what you mean by hurt me
Essentially just wondering if a limb is going to fall off, or something drastically bad.
Thanks for the advice.
>>7890132
I am young, and I have a pretty decent calcium intake.
I am already pretty depressed, and I'm already tired most of the time anyway.
Interesting about using phytoestrogens, do you know of any specifics to look for on inhouse or anything?
And I think I know the answer to this one anyway, but I play travel soccer and have for around 8 years now. Will this nuke my playing ability? I'm leaving the team either way in around half a year, but I'm just curious.
Thanks for the help.
>>
>>7890160
>Interesting about using phytoestrogens, do you know of any specifics to look for on inhouse or anything?
You just buy them from a regular drugstore. They're not prescription. You can usually buy bulk isoflavone powder on amazon and just buy empty capsules and use a capsule packing machine off amazon to make your own for pretty cheap. Like 1lbs of 40% isoflavone powder is usually around $200 and usually for menopause they recommend 60 to 200mg a day isoflavones (so 150mg to 500mg of 40% powder)

I'm not sure how much estrogenic effects they'll give with AAs but if you're looking to avoid tits they will certainly be better than taking estradiol. Isoflavones are usually the goto for menopausal women, but there's also 8-prenylnaringenin from hops that also work.
I knew one person that used cypro and pueraria mirifica and they seemed pretty satisfied with it.

You'll get boobs no matter what since even AAs on their own cause gyno. Phytoestrogens are at least an easy way to "cheat" the system and get around the other negative side effects of having zero hormones. Technically speaking with phytoestrogens you don't ever have to get on estradiol just as many menopausal women simply use phytoestrogens from the day they get menopause to the day they die.
>>
>>7890160
You can buy Phytoestrogens supliments on amazon, they're over the counter.
You don't need inhouse.
You definitely won't see dramatic results but it def wouldn't hurt if you're taking them regularly with antiandrogen.

Have no idea about your how itll effect your soccer ability, I'm very uncordinated now, but I was clumsy before hrt as well.
>>
>>7890213
>You'll get boobs no matter what since even AAs on their own cause gyno
fugg, now I have to think of something to blame it on. It's better than the alternative of just letting my body grow even more masculine though. Amazon is great, since I can move my paycheck into amazon gift cards without the family noticing, whereas bitcoins are a bit trickier.
>>7890215
Well hopefully I can keep playing for another half a season.

Thanks for the advice, both of you, you two are great!
>>
>>7890263
Well without estradiol you could probably go like 6-8 months without any real serious boob growth. A bit of gyno is at least not unheard of for guys. I doubt the phyto's will really ramp up boob growth that much.
If you have the money you could use SERMs like raloxifene which is what femgen recommends. But I don't know how effective that is and not many people seem to do it. Even many people in femgen just simply use cypro+estradiol and just deal with the tits it seems.

I only recommended the phyto's cause it's cheap, easy to acquire compared to other SERMs, and they aren't powerful enough to cause rapid breast growth. It's a modest compromise between pharmaceutical SERMs (phytoestrogens are technically SERMs as well) and estradiol I think. It at least lets you just chill on AAs for as long as you want and you won't get lethargic to the point of sleeping like 15 hours a day and suffering from depression.
>>
>>7862745
had one doctor out right laugh at me so yeah
/x/ has never been wrong to me so why not /lgbt/?
>>
>>7889286
amazon
no sorry i kid i used qhi and they just use a credit or debit card. then you have to sign these forms and email em back. relatively easy
>>
>>7889286
Do they not accept echeck?
>>
File: minecraft goddess.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
minecraft goddess.png
1MB, 1280x720px
I know this has probably been asked before but in the best case scenario when would breasts start growing?
i know genetics and stuff just curious
>>
>>7892819
Also curious.

I had violent tit pain in 3-4 days of E, now it subsides to some extent. Have got some budding from 1 months of AA's. Now on a week of E.

What does that say?
>>
File: RTM_thumbsup.gif (26KB, 221x198px) Image search: [Google]
RTM_thumbsup.gif
26KB, 221x198px
>tfw you up your e dose and start getting hip pains almost immediately
>>
>>7889728
they're once every 4 weeks. i had the blood work done 11 days after my injection. the dosage is 10 mg.
>>
QHI packaging confirmed for god tier, got the package accidentally received by my dad and he didn't seem to find it suspicious at all.
>>
>>7894431
Once every 4 weeks?! That's estradiol valerate injections, right? Injecting less often than once a week is a bad idea with EV. EV injections are pretty much out of your system in 10-ish days.
>>
>>7896420
WHAT THE FUCK
WHY IS MY FUCKING ENDOCRINOLOGIST SO FUCKING INCOMPETENT??

jesus christ, holy shit, im fucking shaking, why are they so horrible to me
they are awful what the fuck
can i sue these people for malpractice or something?
>>
>>7896481
This is a chart of E levels on 5mg Estradiol Valerate injections. On 10mg, it's probably close to just double the amounts. See how values pretty much taper back to normal by day 10? Your endo doesn't know wtf they're doing.
>>
File: 4OZiNuv.jpg (147KB, 1247x1410px) Image search: [Google]
4OZiNuv.jpg
147KB, 1247x1410px
>>7896926
Oops, here it is.
>>
so im 32 and got prescribed 100mg spiro and 4mg estradiol..... am i fucked?
>>
Just got some progynova and spiro. Is 5mg progynova and 100mg spiro/day a good plan? I'm diying
>>
>>7861898

Ranma is a cute! CUTE! :D
>>
Cross posting here so I hopefully get a reply by someone knowledgable.
Recently I got my blood work done after being prescribed a higher dose of HRT for over a month (currently on 100mg Spiro a day, 50mg in morning 50mg at night, and 6mg Estradiol, 3mg in morning 3mg at night.)
these were the results i got back:
TESTOSTERONE (NG/DL) 143
SEX HORM BIND GLOBULIN (NMOL/L) 84.5
CALC FREE TESTOSTERONE (NG/DL) 1.4
ESTRADIOL (PG/ML) 106.0
Now after looking at http://www.hemingways.org/GIDinfo/hrt_ref.htm I realized my T levels were still a bit higher then they should be, should I be worried about this enough to the point that I should ask my endo to up my dose? I talked to her about it and she said I should be fine and considering she upped my dosage of estradiol like i said above about a month ago and I'm inclined to believe her, is it possible though she might be memeing me and I do in fact need to be on a higher dosage of Spiro or estradiol? Please help. Also i've been on HRT for almost 8 months.
>>
I've been on cypro for around 3 weeks now and am about to be switching to bica. I was wondering what y'all thought the smartest way to do this would be. I'm guessing my testosterone production probably won't pick back up for a little after I stop cypro. Should I wait for a bit between switching? Or just start off with smaller doses of bica after a day or two?
>>
>>7895015
this is great info
i just placed an order and im living with some people who would not approve of this
>>
>>7898885
It really only works on oblivious people. It does say "unrestricted pharmaceuticals" on the package usually, which is a pretty obvious redflag for anyone slightly inquisitive.
My mom questioned it right away but she's not so invasive as to raid my packages so not a big deal.
>>
>>7897028
100mg of spiro is very low, should be double that, especially if you are already 32yo. 4mg is somewhat low aswell, 6mg is pretty standard
>>
File: origin_of_the_trap.jpg (208KB, 711x438px) Image search: [Google]
origin_of_the_trap.jpg
208KB, 711x438px
>>7870409
>not having evolved to traps
>still loitering in trap threads nonetheless
>>
>>7898927
interesting anybody got any excuses for that. i mean we have shit mail service hear and have gotten strange ass junk mail in the past
>>
>>7898927
Mine didn't, the only thing that might tip somebody off is small "please return to QHI c/o" if somebody does the research. Then again, I live in the EU so that might be why.
>>
>>7897028
Can't tell until you get your blood test results. Your spiro is probably too low. The oestrogen is less likely to be.
>>
>>7898927
my qhi packages have always said "Items and documents for personal use" i live in canada if it makes any difference
>>
File: 1488153524905.png (39KB, 839x657px) Image search: [Google]
1488153524905.png
39KB, 839x657px
>>7898618
>Testosterone: 143 ng/dl
From my own experience: My T levels were at 200ng/dl while taking 50mg spiro only (My HRT start was delayed for some months because of problems with varicose veins). Before I started any regimen I was at 300ng/dl.
I'm on cypro now and have not done any bloodtests yet. But I can tell that my T levels are way lower now.
Any chances to get cypro instead of spiro? I recommend it (sadly not FDA approved, though, so americanfags have a problem here). It nukes your T levels more effectively and does not ruin your health as much (I had serious issues with fatigue while on spiro).
>"is it possible that my endo might be memeing me and I do in fact need to be on a higher dosage of Spiro or estradiol?"
She is certainly not meming you since she gave you 6mg estradiol, That is a good dosage. Also consider that estradiol also works against testosterone. What kind of estradiol do you take?
But you are right in watching your T levels carefully and not believing in anything your endo says.
I would wait for the next blood test and then decide what's best to do. Your T levels might get lower from the higher estradiol dosage. If not, you need more spiro (or cypro, if you have the chance to get it. With your levels I won't recommend going on 50mg cypro, but to start with 25mg. That'd be enough to nuke your T levels. After one or two months you may lower that dose to 12,5mg.)
>>
I'm just a week into HRT, Progynon Depot and Bica, and I already have nipple pain.
Is this normal, a sign of something going bad, or just placebo?
>>
hey so i'm getting my meds from a doctor and I just started this week

they didn't want to test my levels before I started, is that normal? it seems like having a baseline to judge future hormone levels would be diagnostically useful, but i couldn't wait to take my pills so that option's now gone...

they wanted to start at 2mg estradiol/50mg spiro, but I asked for 1mg estradiol/50mg spiro in light of the breast bud fusion speculation... when do y'all think I should bump it up?
>>
>>7901149
That's normal. Some people start later, some earlier. Mine started the day after my first dose.
>>
Hey, I've got a quick question about cypro.

I've been on it for about two months now, and my T levels are at 10 ng/dL. Is it time to drop my dosage, or should I keep it where it is for a little longer?
>>
>>7901169
>they didn't want to test my levels
yeah, that's pretty weird
>2 E/50 AA
that spiro dose is a little low unless you have unusually low T, and I hope you mean you take that twice a day. Try to find a different place.

Is there informed consent in your country?
>>
>>7901218
please send help
>>
>>7901218
You can go down to 12.5mg cypro to maintain your T levels.
>>
>>7901316
You don't even know what dosage they're on now; how can you know that 12.5mg is okay?

>>7901218
If I were you I'd stay on it at that dose a few more months at least to let the testicular atrophy take effect, but I don't know of any data to suggest when the best time to reduce your dosage is, so that's just based off feeling. There's not much you can do but try it and get a blood test to check.

Also, why would you bump your post after less than 10 minutes? >>7901258
>>
>>7901232
yeah it's informed consent...

I intend to ramp things up but from what I can tell starting slow isn't the worst. i don't want to end up with fucked up tiny breasts.

the spiro will be bumped up to 100mg at 1 mo and I'll want to keep pushing up my estradiol for a while. it just seems to me from my brief reading on the topic that a gradual induction into the regime is less likely to get permanent bad results. feel free to correct any misconceptions. I want results, and am patient, but faster is better

my doc said a few things that bothered me but I'm not really sure, this place is supposed to be one of the better ones in town
>>
>>7901464
>"You don't even know what dosage they're on now; how can you know that 12.5mg is okay?"

Anon was writing about "dropping" the cypro dose. Dropping from the lowest dose, which is 12,5mg, does not make any sense. Therefore it is not very far fetched to assume anon's dosage was somewhere between 25 and 50mg - also it is most common to start with cypro with 25 or 50mg.
And it is also the most common scenario to drop that initial dosage after a few months down to 12.5mg since this is the maintenance dosis.
>>
File: image.jpg (26KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
26KB, 500x333px
Is it better to take Cypro sublingually? Plz help
>>
>>7901927
You can't do that. You have to swallow it.
>>
File: Sin.jpg (34KB, 353x285px) Image search: [Google]
Sin.jpg
34KB, 353x285px
Anyone taking Bicalutamide right now that has taken spironolactone before, or vice versa?

How would you describe the differences in effects? Do you prefer one over the other? I stopped spiro because of nausea and am looking to start up bica but I want to hear what anyone with experience has to say about it.

If you haven't taken spiro I'm still curious what you have to say! Anyone taking Bicalutamide that wants to share how they feel about it please do!
>>
File: 1486776438707.png (193KB, 460x460px) Image search: [Google]
1486776438707.png
193KB, 460x460px
So is buying hormones bulk from qhi to the US safe?
Bulk being around a year's worth of progynova and spiro.
>>
>>7888945
>produce sperm while on estrogen
no you can't
>>
>>7903092
It should be fine. My last order was a year and a halfs worth about a year ago. It all came in fine.
>>
>>7903176
How was the shipping cost?
>>
>>7903223
It was like 25 euro or something like that. Don't really remember as it was about a year ago.
>>
Is there any reason to take 50mg bica over 25?
>>
when i cum its dry. how do i start shooting huge jets of semen again?
>>
>>7896481
ONCE EVERY FOUR WEEKS?!?!?

what a fucking idiot. report his dumb ass to the board.
>>
>>7904028
You could try zinc. But it increases t tho.
>>
So I've been self-medding for 1.5 years and my E is only half what it should be, like 96 can'tremembertheunits

When I eventually reach appointment time with Nottingham GIC (I'm UK) and eventually get to see an endo and have my levels adjusted properly, will I then get any feminisation I should have had had my levels been correct the whole time? Or is there a certain 'window' for stages of female development after which it's impossible / less likely for higher estrogen levels to rectify the issues (e.g. my fat redistribution still hasn't kicked in because low E)?
>>
File: AAAAAHHHH.png (336KB, 473x391px) Image search: [Google]
AAAAAHHHH.png
336KB, 473x391px
>>7894383
>tfw 8mg of e and no hip pain
>>
Regimen of 25 mg bicalutamide and 100 mg spironolactone.

Thoughts?
>>
File: 1488676294497.jpg (22KB, 404x300px) Image search: [Google]
1488676294497.jpg
22KB, 404x300px
>>7905945
>tfw you accept your fate that they will never grow because started at age 20 and nothing happened for years
>>
>>7905951
Why not just take bicalutamide?
>>
Some questions about finasterise and hair in general. I get that 1mg per day is an efficient amount to suppress a maximum amount of DHT of about 70%. But, what does that actually mean for MPB or a receding hairline? Basically wondering

Does a lack of male levels of T alone stop MPB?
Does a lack of male levels of DHT cause hair regrowth or does it just stop loss?
Do either of these things have time limits on them? Will my hair just start falling out again in 10 years or am I set for life?
If all of those things are answered to the direction of shit then is there anything that can keep my hair on my head in the long term? Minoxidil?

Also was wondering about body hair. I get hair pretty much everywhere on my body except my upper back. Is body hair loss to female levels realistic or guaranteed? How long does that usually take?
>>
>>7901499
When your self medicating taking 600 mg spiro and 6-8mg of estro daily and youre only 2 months in. Let's see how this goes.jpeg
>>
>>7906257
>"How long does it usually take to get rid [of body hair]?"

Look at OP's pic related. Onset time for body hair thinning is after 6 months on HRT. Note that your body hair will grow much slower after only a few weeks on HRT, so you won't need to shave as much.

>"Does a lack of male levels of T alone stop MPB?"
DHT is a metabolite of testosterone, but no T may not equal no DHT since some amount of DHT is produced directly in the testicles. So I would definitely take fin, too, even if my T levels are nuked.

>"Does a lack of male levels of DHT cause hair regrowth or does it just stop loss?"
It really depends on the individual and how long your hair got lost. In some cases fin alone contributed to some regrowth, but it is unlikely. You may consider cypro as an anditandrogen since it contributes to hair regrowth strongly.
>Will my hair just start falling out again in 10 years or am I set for life?
As long as you stay on HRT you are safe from further MPB.

>If all of those things are answered to the direction of shit then is there anything that can keep my hair on my head in the long term? Minoxidil?
In some cases minox does serious damage to the face skin (just look up "minoxidil and collagen (damage)". And almost everybody loses the regained hair after stopping minox.

I recommend buying a good source of gelatine (Great Lakes Gelatine, for example) and eating 2 tablespoons daily. There are five studies about the effects of gelatine on hair growth and they confirm a positive one. See:

http://isas.hu/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/Dr.-Nadav-Pam-Israeli-Dermatology-Assosiation-35th-annual-congress-Medical-evidences-of-the-therapeutic-effect-of-edible-gelatin-on-TF-and-AGA..pdf

Also you might consider getting a nizoral shampoo (like regenpure dr; expensive but it lasts for many months) and using jamaican black castor oil (JBCO) as a scalp treatment.
>>
File: 1473918628049.jpg (195KB, 640x1157px) Image search: [Google]
1473918628049.jpg
195KB, 640x1157px
how long can one hide the effects of hrt from friends or relatives?
living with grandparents at the moment
>>
>>7905972
I started at 20 and have been getting soreness and hip pain.
>>
Is it even worth getting on Finasteride if you're on Cypro and your T is 20?
>>
>>7906573
What about cypro gives it the effect it has on head hair?
>>
>>7907054
forever

just have to be smart
>>
Currently I am on cypro a an anti-androgne. I heard bica can help reduce body hair, can i add this to my regimen?

would it help in reducing body hair?
>>
>>7906325
600mg spiro? that sounds unhealthy
>>
>>7907142
Cypro blocks the docking of DHT to its receptors.
>>
>>7907431
So how is that any different or better in effect from Finasteride? If fin only halts growth unreliably why would cypro reliably cause regrowth?
>>
Hey guys, I just kinda finally accepted this bs. I was planning on killing myself illness my birthday this year, but decided to try and go through with it first to see if it changes anything.

Where would I go about buying this stuff online?
And also
How hard is it to hide the effects? I'm 23 and bought a house recently and am getting roommates from work, and I cannot, under any circumstances, reveal myself to them. Is it possible to stealth it potentially forever? And, if I regretted the while thing (unlikely) would there be any permanent damage I should be aware of?
I appreciate any and all help and sorry for bothering
>>
>>7907540
qhi
depends
maybe
boobs and sterility
>>
>>7907054
I think that depends on your parents, if they were like mine and went though your shit when you weren't home and constantly monitoring its gonna be hard.

>>7907540
Good choice anon, you are gonna hate that you repressed for so long but it does get better.

If you wanna self med you can check out the sites in OP's post, other wise you can try and find Informed consent near you and that will be covered by insurance.

It takes awhile to work, if you also refer to OP's picture. You will get breast growth and you won't be able to produce sperm. So you should be ok if your roommates are adult about things and you don't end up sleeping with one of them.
>>
>>7907695
Alright. I feel like this is the first decision I've ever made in my life. I've always lived on the safe side. But I'm ready for change, good or bad. I'm just tired of living like this. I wish there was an easier way, and sorry for dumping on y'all like a loser. I had talked to another girl in the past about all this, and even came out in to a girl who liked me. But then I cut ties with both becouse I was afraid and thought it was over, and I had gotten past it. I guess repression really doesn't work, and I'm not afraid to die anymore.
>>
>>7907703
>you are gonna hate that you repressed for so long but it does get better
I know. I had alot of shit going on with my abusive step father and my brother bullying me for being feminine, I had to repress it. When I lived in the deep south just having a lisp was a death sentence, and I lost my best friend I was living with when I told him how I felt. And Everytime I thought I was past it, someone would pick up on my "faggotry" and confront me about being different. I think my neighbors always suspected becouse when I tried to be manly and shaved all my hair off and started working out, they started acting like I was doing something strange, asking me why I changed. I never realised what kind of signals I was giving off, till some older guy confronted me at night when I was a cashier at a gas station and offered to "take care of me" and said I wouldn't need a job. And my boss also liked to do my hair and stuff when it was long. I can't believe I thought they thought I was normal. Even my boss said I reminded him of Caitlyn Jenner after he saw my legs were shaved.
>>
File: 1487322180198.png (395KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
1487322180198.png
395KB, 680x680px
>>7907723
>>7907811
I know that feel anon.

I did something like that, thought I would just get over it, just made things worse. I dressed pretty andro all my life and got made fun of constantly. Even my father would make fun of me. So I decided to cut my hair short, started hanging out with dude bros, picked up smoking and drinking. How ever I still had people at my job asking if I was gay, saying I looked like"a prepubescent lesbian" I still didn't fit in and fell into a pit of depression because I thought I was doing thing right and would finally be an adult male and I could cash in on that sweet privilege.

It is very liberating when you finally admit too yourself who you are.
>>
>>7907977
So you would say your alot happier now? Does your family know? My dad is super religous and wants to get into my life, but this would kill him if he found out. I'm pretty sure he thinks I'm gay already though. My mom through I was gay when I was in highschool and dressing with tight pants and straightening my hair and stuff.
>>
>>7907511
>So how is that any different or better in effect from Finasteride?
Finasteride reduces the conversion of T to DHT by inhibiting 2 out of three of the 5a reductase enzymes which helps reduce or reverse MPB.
Cypro reduces the amount of LH your body produces which in turn reduces T produced and DHT produced indirectly. Cypro also competes with T and DHT for the androgen receptor.
>If fin only halts growth unreliably why would cypro reliably cause regrowth?
dunno apparently regrowth partly depends on how long the hair follicles have been dormant for. Fin and cypro compliment each other so you can take both
>>
>>7907054
>>7907703
grandparents (parents died) there not super observant they'd find it odd if they found a sports bra or make up laying around odd but i doubt they'd question it. im more worried that they'll notice breast growth or facial changes
>>
>>7908210
What kind of facial changes can one expect?
>>
>>7908091
Roman catholic family, hard right ideals, I had brought up the new laws in my state allowing gays to marry. He just disgustingly said " I don't care anymore just keep they fags away from my face" My mother never did anything because it wasn't her place. So I knew they would never accept me, hence my repression. They through around a lot of threats so I was afraid of being kicked, however if that had happened I would have probably start transitioning sooner.
It's your choice to tell them, I chose not to as I didn't want their toxicity in my life anymore.

I would say I have done more in 3 months then I have done in 3 years.
I no longer wake up wanting to die, I wake up and want to go live.
A good part of my social anxiety went way, I stopped abusing my self as much. Basically I felt like I was a person, not a shell drifting though life just trying to survive.
>>7908210
Well hopefully they are to old to notice much.
>>
File: cubist pepe.jpg (8KB, 235x215px) Image search: [Google]
cubist pepe.jpg
8KB, 235x215px
>Wait until the last possible second to order next batch of titty skittles
>Get a call from the pajeets at ADC
>Payment did not go through
>Netspend prepaid cards no longer work for ADC

I'm not sure if this my fault or not.

What do I do?
>>
>>7887705
Any specific modulator I should get?
>>
>>7908304
apparently "rounds out" the face by reducing muscle mass and rearranging fat
>>
>>7909425
Can you get IHP in your country?
>>
File: Anterior_tilt.jpg (46KB, 573x570px) Image search: [Google]
Anterior_tilt.jpg
46KB, 573x570px
I haven't seen much on the subject of hip rotation, is that part of the "hips widening" or is it separate? Is there a way to induce it?
>>
>>7898774
Bumping my question because I just got my bica shipment in.
Also curious on any random differences anyone knows about/has experienced between bica and cypro other than the obvious. I've been enjoying the lower libido and boners but my gf hasn't and that honestly played into the rash, depression fueled decision to order bica, as terrible as that sounds to me now.
Also what is the way to determine the correct dosage if measuring T doesn't mean anything on bica?
>>
>>7887705
>>7878265
This is a complete lie, you do not need antiandrogens at all in reality.
Estradiol downregulates testosterone, at least if the ratios of T:E are upset. In men with high T they often have high E but their T:E ratio stays the same as men with with normal, or even low, T so nothing terrible happens. In men with high E, but low T, they experience testicular atrophy and inevitably their T levels begin to drop and their testicles atrophy often permanently.

In the 70s, 80s, and early 90s it was pretty uncommon to use spironolactone. Spiro's antiandrogenic were first explored in the 70s, they were kind of solidified in the 80s, but it wasn't until the 90s that spiro was declared an antiandrogen. Nowadays we obviously have true AAs like cypro and bica which supercede psuedo-AAs like spiro (spiro is not an antiandrogen technically speaking, it's antiandrogenic effects are a side effect, it's intended usage is water retention after surgery)

In the eras before AAs the typical treatment was weekly blood testing with high dosages of estradiol. They often started treatment at 4-6mg/day and after 2-3 months some patients hit dosages of 8-16mg/day and they gradually decreased dosages until everyone was at around 2-4mg/day which they achieved via testicular atrophy.
AAs are common nowadays because the process without them is more complicated and doesn't always work. Plus it's just a hassle to get the required amount of blood tests to do it properly. There's way way too many trans people nowadays for doctors to bother with it.
>>
Is ordering thru ADC with money order safe?
What sites do you guys use to buy your meds and what method of payment that is safe to use
>>
>>7911342
I ordered cypro and progynova from ADC and they sent me sugar pills for both and call me 8 times a day from various numbers all around the world. Like 6 years later they still keep calling me like once a day. Looking at my phone's blocked calls for like the past week I find like 18 calls.

ADC never again.
>>
/hrtgen/, I'm going to start a new regimen of 25 mg bicalutamide and 100 mg spironolactone. Thoughts? Was going to do 50 mg bicalutamide, but it seemed overkill.

What benefits could we see if this dosage vs others?
>>
>>7861898
Do any of you get hrt in japan? Im getting a job there soon and even though I'm still stealthing, I don't want to stop my doses.

I can't find a lot of info online regarding clinics or self med.
>>
>>7911518
I was just thinking about this combo. Could possibly be effective, just don't expect your T levels to be lower than spiro alone because bica blocks T effects not production. Also double check interactions. Don't forget estrogen, and keep us updated with results.
>>
I might be going to America to study for half a year and was wondering if it is possible to somehow take your mones with you in order to bridge the time it would need for a new patch to arrive?
>>
>>7911622
going through Laredo? They might ask you to declare them, but chances are they wont even check.

Its legal to self med in the US if its up to a 2 month suply.
>>
>>791151
I would suggest not doing this.
Spiro is mainly anti-enzymatic whereas bica is mainly a strong receptor agonist with insanely low receptor activity. The two do not combine well.

I cannot see any fathomable reason why you would take both. They have such massively differently methods of action it is just ridiculous. Spiro is unhealthy to begin with, it nukes your adrenals and reduces hormonal levels at the pregnenolone level. Just overall horrible to use to begin with let alone in combination with other medications. You cannot even use antidepressants with spiro, if you do you can risk serotonin syndrome and it's a life threatening situation. Most doctors are unaware of the complication though because spiro's cytochrome 240 interactions are a new discovery.
>>
>>7911648
oops meant >>7911518
deleted the 8 by accident
>>
>tfw cypro is manufactured but does not retail in India
>>
>>7911635
Joint Study actually, it's a European exchange program.
Thanks for the info, really takes a load of my mind. I guess I'll just keep a months supply in my luggage then.
>>
>>7911334
Pardon my low reading comprehension, but I'm still can't find an answer to my original question. According to what you said, you can use estradiol to achieve testicular atrophy, but this is what I'm afraid of. I want to know, is there a way to continue to gain muscle mass whilst maintaining a feminine appearance? Keep in mind I don't really want to pass, I just want a curvier body and possibly small breasts. I'm new to this board, so excuse me if my total autism isn't actually achievable.
>>
>>7913847
That's about as possible to do as it is for women. Women can become pretty fit but technically speaking the reason women can lift as much as men in certain circumstances despite estrogen is due to neuromuscular memory making up for less total muscle mass. Like if you look at the female Olympic weightlifting team in Japan they're like 110lbs but can squat 4x their own bodyweight.
You'll lose muscle mass no matter what if you take estrogen. What you're attempting to do is a physical impossibility.
>>
>>7914185
Thanks, that's what I figured.
>>
File: 1350840548044.jpg (20KB, 221x221px) Image search: [Google]
1350840548044.jpg
20KB, 221x221px
>>7902108

pls respond
>>
put the estrogen pill under your tongue, it dissolves into your saliva, how long do you keep the saliva under your tongue before you spit/swallow?
>>
How easy/hard is it to get estrogen legally in Canada? How is it normally done?
>>
>>7915437
You can get it from any doctor if they're willing to do informed consent.
Some provinces force you to do 1-1.5 years of RLE before they give you hormones so it's best to try and find a family doctor that will do informed consent.
If you self-med just let your doctor know that you have no plans to stop and that you'd prefer a legitimate prescription and usually that's good enough for a lot of doctors. If you're not self-medding it might be more difficult to convince doctors since they won't want the legal hassles though.
>>
Is there any other place to get injections other than adc and inhouse?

ADC is currently out of stock of injections and inhouse doesn't take my bank info, and neither do any bitcoin places.
>>
>>7911231
because hip widening doesnt happen for anyone posting on this board
>>
How much does a blood test cost if I don't have insurance
>>
>>7916282
About $60 from Pirvatemdlabs
>>
>>7915532
Worth noting that it is very difficult to find a doctor willing to do this and they tend to not want to take on new patients. Here in Ontario for example the most accomodating GP I could find locally puts people on a months long waiting list for a psychiatrist to get a diagnoses that is a prerequisite to a letter to an endocrinologist with their own months long waiting list and the GP only manages continued care.
>>
Currently underweight, is there a point in time or hormone level that I should try to put on weight at so it goes to the right places?
>>
>>7917104
Yeah it's best just to self-med to start and getting liver and hormone tests from your GP. Eventually they might cave and just give you informed consent. They can't refuse your blood tests and you can let them know you're self-medding without issues, they can't stop you from doing it.
Maybe make sure they know that informed consent is available to all doctors in Canada. Simply asking for a prescription is a bad way to word it. Your doctor wants no legal liability since it's outside their domain of experience so make sure they know it's all informed consent not just a prescription.
>>
File: 4b6[1].jpg (8KB, 400x343px) Image search: [Google]
4b6[1].jpg
8KB, 400x343px
I was promised a dick that didn't work if I went on cypro, it's been two weeks and it still works just fine how much longer do I need to put up with this shit.
>>
Alright so I finally got my blood tests back, but I don't really understand the results.
It says my T is "<0.7" with 8.0-35.0 as reference for normal T levels, so I assume that's good.
The estradiol just says "0.13", however, with no reference values at all. There's also not a single measurement unit to be found anywhere on the paper. Does anyone have a clue what measurement units those values are in? Sorry for being dumb
>>
So I have $120 is this enough to buy enough meds for a month? What should I order? I'm from Massachusetts which website would be good for ordering here? Anything you want to tell me about ordering hormones or about what to expect in 1 month would be great. I want to see if I feel better on HRT before I actually come out and go through all this bullshit with doctors. I live with my parents still I really hope they don't go through the mail. I'm sure they would look through a package addressed to me if they saw it.
>>
>>7918943
T is in pmol/L
E is probably pg/ml, in any case its low as fuck
>>
>>7918943
>>7918955
It's probably 0.13 ng/ml, which translates to 130 pg/mL. 0.13 pg/mL would be ridiculous
>>
Today it has been a month since I started HRT, since 2 weeks ago more or less I notices 2 little "bulges", 1 inside each tit, under the nipple, today,they are way bigger.
Does that mean things are OK and with a "normal speed"
?Or maybe faster/slower than usual?
>>
>>7918974
yes you are correct, my bad
>>
>>7911648

They work differently though. How would they compete?

Spiro blocks production, Bica blocks receptors. Wouldn't they work well with each other?
>>
>>7861898
Why should I blood test for TSH? How does HRT affect it, does it make the levels higher or lower? I'm dangerously near hypothyroidism already, so that makes me pretty scared
>>
Hi I'm been selfmedding for about 4 months now and I just got some lab test results back. My current regimen is 2mg sublingual Estrofem in the morning and 2mg sublingual Estrofem + 37.5mg Cypro.

LH - 0.1 mIU/mL
FSH - <0.2 mIU/mL
Estradiol - 98.1 pg/mL
Testosterone - 20 ng/dL

I was wondering if I should increase my dose to include another additional 2mg of Estrofem in the afternoon to bring my estradiol levels up. Thanks!
>>
I'm turning 27 this year, as someone very twinkish, with small wrists and small rib cage, sparse and thin facial hair, what effects could I actually expect from hrt?

I don't want to sound shitty but my body is already very fem. My gf comments on this a lot. I only say this to weigh against the fact that I am 26 years old and that has obvious downsides for hrt.

Anyone have examples of mid twenties Mtf trans? I'm not sure if transitioning is worth it or if I should just be sated with cross dressing and wigs... Reading / thinking about hrt makes me horny god dammit.
>>
>>7919752

Also, if I were aiming for breasts/rounder ass/Gyno hips and maybe softer features but don't want to lose my dick function, is there any way to achieve this or is it basically a gamble how well your dick is going to work after being on hormones long enough to get breasts? How do mtfs get hard for porn? Meds?
>>
>>7919752
>My gf comments on this a lot.
What does she say?
>>
>>7919806

She says I'm a hot gurl etc.
>>
>>7919770
>Also, if I were aiming for breasts/rounder ass/Gyno hips and maybe softer features but don't want to lose my dick function, is there any way to achieve this or is it basically a gamble how well your dick is going to work after being on hormones long enough to get breasts?
Use bicalutamide as your antiandrogen. I use it and my dick still works fine although I have slightly reduced libido/less morning wood.
>How do mtfs get hard for porn? Meds?
Viagra.
Your bones are already set by your age, so they will not change, but your fat distribution will, and you will grow breasts unless you take SERMs (see /femgen/ for more info on SERMs). Given your low body fat, your face won't change much, but your skin will get softer, and you may have slightly reduced body hair.
>>
>>7919831
Cute, tell me more.
>>
>>7919838

An A.A. alone won't give me boobs/fat redistribution will it? And estrogen will kill my hardons? I just want to femme my body out and maintain cock function. I think it may be a pipe dream considering you need to replace T with something and I can't really see myself taking estrogen for the rest of my life or cutting my nuts off.

How quickly does an A.A. destroy your fertility?
>>
>>7919855

no why
>>
>>7919948
Because it's cute, duh.
>>
>>7919945
>An A.A. alone won't give me boobs/fat redistribution will it? And estrogen will kill my hardons?
No, its the AA that kills hardons, except for bica. And the AA alone will give slight fat changes, but the estrogen does most. E + bica does not kill your dick.
>I just want to femme my body out and maintain cock function. I think it may be a pipe dream considering you need to replace T with something and I can't really see myself taking estrogen for the rest of my life or cutting my nuts off.
Well bicalutamide is your answer, but effects do fade after stopping hrt. Maybe look into breast implants? Not natural, but at least they are there for life. Maybe you should try hrt for a year, and if you like it get implants/plastic surgery for the long haul.
>How quickly does an A.A. destroy your fertility?
Bica doesn't.
>>
File: JgwFI4H[1].png (11KB, 649x120px) Image search: [Google]
JgwFI4H[1].png
11KB, 649x120px
Will someone help me figure this out?

I just received access to my bloodwork online and I'm looking at these numbers not sure if it's good amounts (I am MtF)

My test is at ~40 ng/dl which is quite a bit below the lowest range for males which is pretty nice, so I'm satisfied about that

My estradiol is only about 71 pg/ml though, and that is just a bit above the highest male range, and at the low end of the female range. According to some chart I found online it's about the amount you should have during the period post ovulation

Is my estrogen intake a problem? should I be worried?
>>
>>7920129
>>7919945
Also, feminine hips are about half bone and half fat. Because of your low body fat, HRT won't change your hips that much unless you put on a few pounds.
>>
>>7920129

You can literally take Bica + Estrogen and your fertility is not diminished?

>>7920266

Well I'm like 129lbs/5'10 with a really slight visible gyno near my hip/bikini area that is visible when when I am squatting on the toilet, but am overall lean and have always felt underweight.

I suppose a solution to this would be to add some fatty foods to my diet, is it safe or advisable to use soy/phytoestrogenic food to put on a few lbs in tandem with hrt?
>>
>>7920377
>You can literally take Bica + Estrogen and your fertility is not diminished
According to https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://www.accessdata.fda.gov/drugsatfda_docs/label/2009/076932s000lbl.pdf&ved=0ahUKEwii5624_9bSAhVQ0WMKHYixAwcQFgiJATAJ&usg=AFQjCNGXsQ2NgUBcpOnLKYR_d5AlSQMh4A&sig2=BVKuP82DjpxOjybQNJRqLw bicalutamide used as chemotherapy caused infertility in 27% of patients. But bicalutamide in chemotherapy is 6x the dosage used for hrt. Personally I haven't experienced fertility issues ( I caused an accidental pregnancy last month after 6 months bica + e), but YMMV.
>is it safe or advisable to use soy/phytoestrogenic food to put on a few lbs in tandem with hrt?
Its safe, but most phytoestrogenic food is lower in fat/calories thus not great for weight gain.
>>
>>7920377
If you are really worried about infertility, just sperm bank beforehand, but effects are reversible if you go off hrt.
>>

LH - 0.1 mIU/mL
FSH - <0.2 mIU/mL
Estradiol - 98.1 pg/mL
Testosterone - 20 ng/dL

>>
I'm debating whether or not to put on weight or lose weight now that I'm on HRT.

I'm 6'0, 149 lbs, 20 years old but I have a bit of a stomach. All my fat seems to go towards my midsection ever since puberty started.

I'm 4 and a half months on HRT, should I start gaining weight or lose some?
>>
>>7920377
>Bica + Estrogen
no, the estrogen will make you infertile, bicalutamide alone however will preserve it
>>
>>7918982
Yeah that sounds about right. Dont freak out if one grows faster than the other. Mine caught up but now my favorite is the one that grew faster, lol.

Also dont hit them on anything it hurts like fuck
>>
>>7921482

but bica alone will not gib boobs/ass/hip fat redistribution?

im confused, what would the effects of taking bica alone be?
>>
>>7920377
>Well I'm like 129lbs/5'10 with a really slight visible gyno near my hip/bikini area
Those are some saggy boobs.
>>
>>7921250
cortisol encourages fat to store on the viscera. do a workout in the morning to lower your cortisol.
>>
>>7921943
Depends on dosage and duration... It takes a while anyway. The only important one is the bone density loss as it's irreversible but you can still afford to do bica solo for over a year and not risk too much bone density.
>>
>>7902108
>>7914969

I've been on 50mg bicalutamide (from inhousepharmacy) for several months. I haven't experienced any side effects.
>>
>>7922027
What kind of workout?
>>
>>7922040

So there is basically no point in taking back if you want to feminize, unless you are going to start E at some point?
>>
i need some advice

this is me im not taking any hormones because i feel that is not rigth for me, my height is 195 cm, i started to exercice my lower body and started a diet

im doing this in secret so i was wondering

>did you have trouble telling people that you are taking hormones.

>what is the hard part of taking hormones ?

>do you people recomend me taking hormones?
>>
>>7921482
The infertility is only a temporary side effect which reverses if you stop hrt. If you're really worried just sperm bank.
>>
File: 1363977983039s.jpg (8KB, 221x221px) Image search: [Google]
1363977983039s.jpg
8KB, 221x221px
>>7861898
Where i can buy HRT (I'm MtF and from EU, Italy) and how much it will cost me monthly? I am asking this in case my plans end up badly.
>>
>>7922631
>did you have trouble telling people that you are taking hormones.
Yes. I didn't see much reason to either unless I was telling them I was trans, it honestly wasn't that hard after the first time, I just didn't like doing it and didn't tell many people. I also pretty much separated from my friends pretty organically after that, I think it was a parting of ways that would have happened anyway due to several people moving. I had only seen them all at once one time after starting hormones, when I was about 5 or 6 months in. They thought I looked different and I also had a bf at the time (which was new) but I never told them I was trans.
new ones just know me as i am now and theres no reason to tell them im taking hormones
>what is the hard part of taking hormones ?
remembering to take them on time every day after years of doing it
>do you people recomend me taking hormones?
yes, do it. it will improve your quality of life.
>>
File: 1393531540865.jpg (110KB, 690x769px) Image search: [Google]
1393531540865.jpg
110KB, 690x769px
>>7922332
Ah, cool! I'm assuming no side-effects also includes no change in sex drive and no nausea like w/ spiro?

Several months means like 3-5? Are you seeing effects already?
>>
>>7921585
You can bet they do, already got hit by a friend unintentionally :~)
>>
>>7915437
I badgered a local clinic for months, started self-medding when I got fed up, they did blood tests, then got off their asses and scripted cypro when it turned out the spiro was seriously messing with my blood pressure. Still super gatekeep-y until a more local clinic got a couple of GPs trained for informed consent back in December. BC is probably the best province for it, though the closer to Vancouver the better.
>>
>>7922782
that depends how long you are on hrt, its unlikely you will get fertility back after 10 years
>>
>>7923264
Bica made me nauseous, but it faded after a couple weeks
>>
File: 1467092620686.jpg (31KB, 192x452px) Image search: [Google]
1467092620686.jpg
31KB, 192x452px
>there's still a delestrogen shortage

They're never bringing it back, are they?
>>
ive been on hrt for 2 years and i want to bank sperm now before SRS. (yes i know i shouldve done it prior to hrt shut up). ive been off of hormones for 3 weeks and im cumming normally now but my doctor prescribed me tamoxifen so i can produce better quality sperm. will tamoxifen remove any secondary sex characteristics ive gotten from hrt?
>>
File: IMG_1644.jpg (195KB, 612x816px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1644.jpg
195KB, 612x816px
anyone here have experience with Lupron?
im getting my first shot tomorrow and unsure what to expect
>>
How stable is Progynon Depot outside of an ampoule?
I ask because I'd like to draw it in advance so I can try and get all of the air out of it
>>
Is there a reason to split up progynova doses across the day? I read it stays in your body for 26 hours so it shouldn't matter, right?
>>
Im on 50mg cyproterone and 2mg progynova for a few months now and starting to get pain joints. After some googling I could only find a connection of hrt and this problem regarding women in menopause. But they get on hrt to treat joint pain.
Now I'm not sure - is it because I'm hrt or not?
>>
My nipples have been erect 100% of the time since starting HRT
Is this normal? Does it go away? They really hurt whenever I brush against them.
>>
>>7929525
yep, get used to it
>>
File: happy.jpg (114KB, 500x398px) Image search: [Google]
happy.jpg
114KB, 500x398px
tfw just started lactating
>>
>>7922794
have a look in th OP picture. I think most people in the EU use QHI.co.uk
>>
>>7920159
Your T levels are good, but your estrogen should be higher. Once your estrogen is in a good range you will see you LH levels drop aswell, as LH indicates whether you body is producing hormones itself or not. You want the estrogen you intake to be sufficient to suppress both testosterone and LH.

so yeah think about increasing your estrogen dose, though i personalty would make the decision based on symptoms as well as blood test results.
>>
>>7911648
um can you post a cite or title for any relevant paper? asking for journal ref to send to my doc

i just started spiro/estradiol and take fluoxetine..
>>
>>7929689
how?
>>
>>7919268
Your T levels are very good
but you E is lower than optimal range
Might consider increasing estrogen dose
>>
>>7924857
its a serm so if youre on it long enough it could cause your breasts to decrease in size
however if its just for a short time should be no worries
>>
>>7918998
Spiro does not block production, it blocks receptors and negative feedback causes your body to decrease production on its own. Cypro damages production because it actively atacks gonadal tissue by side effect. Bica does nothing to production

But on the point, taking both Bica and Spiro is unwise, because you will just end up with more sides and no more benefit than just taking Bica
>>
>>7918949
buy Cypro 50mg and Estrofem 2mg from inhouse pharmacy
>https://www.inhousepharmacy.vu/c-88-transgender.aspx

if you are worried about you parents order to poste restante and you can collect it from your local post office
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poste_restante
>>
>>7929723
im 6 month on 50mg Cypro and 6mg sublingual Zumenon (Australian Estrofem). This morning i woke up and there was a drip of whitish stuff on my left nipple. I squeezed it and more comes out its pretty neato
>>
I'm currently on 4mg E(progynova, half in the morning and half in the evening), 100mg spiro(morning), 2.5mg finasteride(morning) and some progesterone. I also take antidepressant and antipsychotic meds(both in the morning and evening).
Until last Fall I regularly got 7-8 hours of sleep a day and I was fine. However, then I moved to a different apartment on the other end of the city, and now my commute between home and work takes 1 hour longer(i.e. minus 2 hours of free time a day), so I'm only able so sleep about 5-6 hours a day.
As a result, I'm getting really lethargic during the first half of the day. Like, "barely staying conscious" level of lethargic, sometimes even accidentally falling asleep at my desk. On the other hand, when night comes, I usually have a hard time falling asleep, and I often lie awake for half an hour or even longer, unable to sleep.
Can my medications have an effect on that? I've heard spiro can cause sleepiness. Would it be okay to take it in the evening instead?
>>
>>7929717
>>7911648

just to clarify, I am interested in information about spironolactone's interactions with SSRIs and cytochrome 240

ddg/google have been worthless for this, i don't have access to a real library or anything
>>
What effect does HRT have on beards? I heard that it will lighten it and soften it and it will grow slower. However, the thinner skin from HRT will make shaving more irritating. Anyone have any experience with this?
>>
>>7929802
Not much effect, you'll need to do other things.
>>
What kind of fatal conditions for your health are we looking at, if someone was self-medding carelessly?
>>
>>7929889
Liver failure
Blot clot in brain
>>
How many people here self- med and just go to get your own bloodwork, vs getti mgg the prescription? Obviously prescription route is safer, but what are some other pros and cons to both? Can I request a specific AA if my doctor gives me the go ahead? I have many questions.
>>
>>7924857
You need HCG.
>>
>>7917399
Gain weight while on hrt.
>>
>>7924974
you might experience some mood swings because your hormones levels are going to skyrocket the first two weeks, but eventually they'll drop to 0 and it's smooth sailing from there.

what insurance do you have? I live in california and have medical but they don't cover lupron
>>
>>7929689
>>7929756
grats, your prolactin levels are probably dangerously high
>>
>>7931382
>tfw no high prolactin levels
>>
>>7930513
I meant more should I start the day I take the first pills or should I wait a couple months?
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (62KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
62KB, 1280x720px
What would happen if I took both growth hormone and estradiol?
>>
I'm on 6mg estradiol and 100 mg spiro daily. I just got my results for my first three months. My T is at 27 ng/dL (so pretty good, I think) and E is 1807 pg/mL which is crazy fucking high. I had it done in the morning before I took any pills, so I'm not a dumbass who botched her own blood work like a lot of people who report abnormal levels seem to be.

Am I going to die? I'm seeing my doctor tomorrow but I'm really freaking out rn.
>>
>>7933841
I have high as fuck E levels from only 4 mg of estradiol. Yet I barely notice any feminization, post-op SRS btw and T and DHT are below female levels without any kind of AA.
>>
>>7922621
It will do a bit, gynecomastia is always the first thing to happen and you can expect results in as little as a month, the other stuff.. Well, it totally depends genetically on how much aromatase enzyme you have. Taking bica blocks most testosterone receptors, but doesn't effect production (acts identically to testosterone in the testes), so increases your blood testosterone levels (which makes blood tests pretty redundant). The testosterone can't bind anywhere so it floats around until it's aromatised, by aromatase, into oestrogen. This is the hormone that does all the feminising. TLDR: YMMV.
>>
>>7933927
How does someone increase their aromatase? Is there a way or medication that will force the body to accept the estrogen it's given? Like forcing estrogen receptors to take the estrogen? I've been on both low and high doses of estradiol without any real changes.
>>
>>7861898
Extremely new here, why would anyone not take Bica? It seems like objectively the best
>>
>>7934231
AFAIK it's hard to measure levels to figure out the best dose because it doesn't change T production. Also you still get boners which is personal preference whether you want that or not.
I'm fairly new too and about to switch to bica once I wean off cypro.
>>
>>7929454
Bump
Thread posts: 307
Thread images: 36

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.