[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/ftmg/ - female to male general

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 334
Thread images: 35

Intellectual pursuits edition

Previous thread: >>7763632

Transition timelines:
http://helpfultransinfo.tumblr.com/tagged/tc

Bottom surgery info:
http://gendercube.tumblr.com/

Passing guide for AAPs:
http://ftmguide.rassaku.net/

Old sites, but still great one-stop-shops for FTM information:
http://ftmguide.org/
http://thetransitionalmale.com
>>
File: 2017-02-17 16.16.19.jpg (287KB, 1415x794px) Image search: [Google]
2017-02-17 16.16.19.jpg
287KB, 1415x794px
>>7774769
Interesting topic, because I've been getting pretty into philosophy and other stuff recently. I enjoy learning and expanding my world view. Here's what I have on my desk right now.
>>
What triggers you, /ftmg/?
>>
File: durr.png (8KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
durr.png
8KB, 400x300px
>>7774826
>>
>>7774826
>because I've been getting pretty into philosophy and other stuff recently
*tips fedora*, "m'am"
>>
>>7774847
What's wrong with philosophy?
>>
>>7774873
Nothing. Don't feed it.
>>
>>7774847
Yeah this edition reeks of reddit intellectuals already.
>>
>>7774873
It isn't a real science.
It is mostly just people who are full of themselves bloviating about probabilities
>>
>>7774841
Tumblrina "demiboys" constantly invading ftm spaces and pretending like they're one of us.
>>
>>7774873
People that get into it usually do so because they like to bullshit and love the you can't be proven wrong everything goes in philosophy.

Logic is philosophy for actually intelligent people and then applied sciences like engineering, physics or even sociology are actually useful. Philosophy is for people that want to get high and say "are we even real, maaaan" over and over again.
>>
>>7774881
I was >>7774879
but now I realise we weren't talking about the same thing.
>>
>>7774881
Okay but so what if it's not science? I'm not really a science-y type person. I like history, and to me it's a reflection human thinking through history. I work in communications.
>>
>>7774896
>I work in communications.
So you talk to people for a living? I've always been curious, as someone from a country that doesn't and never had "communications" as a course in college: what exactly do you do in communications degrees?
>>
>>7774903
It applies to a lot of things actually, everything from management and HR to social work, public relations and marketing. I've spent a lot of time working for nonprofits and landing sponsors/getting groups to put together public events like conferences and street fairs. I also do stuff in social media and whatnot. Basically I make people work together to actually accomplish shit, even though I mostly operate in the background.
>>
>>7774841
Detransitioners that think their problems apply to the rest of us
>>
>>7774841

I'm triggered by trigger warnings.
FUCKING SNOWFLAKES REEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>7774934
Which problems?
>>
>>7774841
terfs
anti shipping blogs
>>
>>7774921
>I mostly operate in the background.
which explains why you're always posting on the chans
>>
>>7774963
>anti shipping blogs
whats?
>>
>>7774873

nothing... just another subject of discussion... i enjoy it personally, i enjoy other people's ideas on life and the way people view the world...

>>7774881

things don't have to be science to be worthwhile or interesting... subjective i guess

i mean i like science shit too... botany in particular though biology in general is interesting too + physics and theoretical physics can be intriguing as well... but most subjects are worth learning about

>>7774891

philosophy is just a way to share ideas and thoughts, why do you need to prove something right or wrong to appreciate discussing it?

the other shit's fine too... but what is/isn't worthwhile is more than just a matter of what you can prove right or wrong... possibilities and creative thinking are just as important as facts

>>7774896

i've always had mixed feelings about history... it's something i've never given enough focus to really... like i know some shit mostly where religion is concerned cuz i find religions fascinating... but not really much other than that... i think ww1 is interesting (and completely underrated in comparison to ww2) cuz of how fucked trench warfare was... but not a lot past that
>>
>>7774967
Yup. I'm a weird social but antisocial hybrid. I work well with people and can be a pretty decent leader when I need to but I also hate being around most people for too long. I can go from speaking on a stage in front of a pretty decently sized crowd to being a complete recluse the next day. Parties are only interesting for the first hour or two and then I zone out and keep to myself once I've seen everything.

>>7774879
Just for the record, I don't even use reddit. I do have an account I never use that's several years old and has less than 10 posts, I think half of them were advertising for something. I know most people here are neets, but I don't really get why you guys were so quick to jump down my throat.
>>
>>7774973
it's a tumblr thing, people are pissed that other people enjoy immoral shit in fiction even though they don't condone it irl. because fictional rape is obviously just as bad as a noncon fanfic.
>>
>>7774841
Garlic and onions trigger my stomach problems. It's a sad life.
>>
>>7774955
Just the shit like "i was raised thinking i'm not like the other girls and that's why i transitioned, then later i learned to accept my femininity. :) you're the same way because trans is bad mmkay"
>>
>>7775002
How can you tell they are wrong?
>>
>>7774997
Chicken, eggs, and/or rosemary trigger Hershey squirts from my bunghole.
>>
>>7774841
Gender snowflakes.
>>
>>7774950
My brain realizes it, sure.
>>
>>7775002
Oh, groan.
Fer fuck's sake... those....
>>
>>7774963
>anti shipping blogs
What? What level of autism is this.

>>7774947
Only correct one.

>>7774934
Also kind of true.
>>
>>
>>7775009

well... for some of us it's probably more obvious than others... i'm not particularly masculine and all of my trans issues are dysphoria related so there's that... i also don't see gender roles and social shit as largely relevant factors in what makes someone trans... there's masculine women and feminine men so it's only dysphoria that does it...
>>
>>7774841
People who buy into the sjw narrative that diversity is inherently good, the privileged should be punished, etc
>>
Man here. How do I collect my complimentary penis and gf?
>>
>>7774997

my stomach/intestines are fucked regardless of what i eat... just eating anything causes problems, i just have constant pain and issues pretty much... worst though is when i can't keep down solid food at all and have to just stick to liquids...
>>
>>7775073
>there's masculine women and feminine men
Maybe they just didn't develop dysphoria for some reason?
>>
>>7775081
???
>>
>>7775084

Then they're not trans.
>>
how do I loose the teen sound in my voice? will it leave over time on testosterone?
>>
>>7775084

dysphoria is what makes someone trans... being masculine or feminine isn't... being trans is a medical issue, not a choice and it has nothing to do with masculinity or femininity even though typically transguys are masculine and transwomen are feminine (the same way cis men and women tend to fit those roles) ... dysphoria is the defining factor

don't get me wrong i'm all for people altering their bodies however they see fit and i'll call someone whatever they want me to call them... but without dysphoria they're just a cis person getting elective surgery...
>>
how to get bf when not on girl pills yet and am merely a manlet
>>
>>7775009
Well for me personally, I never had that "I'm not like the other girls :^)" phase. I tried accepting my femininity and it just made me unhappier.
>>
>>7775119
be a faggot
>>
>>7775114
Sure, then the question is why didn't they develop dysphoria, thus making then trans.
>>
>>7775125
>I tried accepting my femininity
What exactly happened?
>>
>>7775134

one has nothing to do with the other... so why would they?
>>
>>7775126
im already a fucking faggot
>>
>>7775145
Why are you presupposing that being trans and being GNC have nothing to do with each other?
>>
>>7775156

cuz current research suggests being trans is likely a neurological condition due to hormone exposure in utero whereas being gender non conforming is just due to normal human variation in taste and personality... also there's feminine transguys who experience dysphoria and masculine transgirls who do as well... since the two aren't related they don't go hand in hand
>>
>>7775149
then wtf are you even asking for?
>>
>>7775180
>cuz current research suggests being trans is likely a neurological condition due to hormone exposure in utero
I see. I haven't seen convincing evidence of that, so I think we're in the same position essentially, except you've seen a study that has convinced you it's unrelated.

>also there's feminine transguys who experience dysphoria and masculine transgirls who do as well...
I suppose if being gnc was connected to gnc trans people then there would be some other explanation for these non-gnc trans people.

Does the same research suggest they have the same neurological condition due to hormones in utero as the first group?
>>
>>7775204
cos no bf
>>
>>7775208
then you're not being a faggot hard enough

download grindr and whore yourself out
>>
>>7775205

stating what some more current research suggests isn't the same as stating my opinion... which is simply that i don't know the exact cause and there isn't enough research on the subject to be sure

however considering dysphoria can be felt regardless of whether or not someone is gender non conforming and being gender non conforming doesn't equate with feeling dysphoria... i'd say it's logical to assume that the two are separate issues wouldn't you?
>>
>>7775119
Go out and get some lady candy, and stop begging on an internet message board for attention.
>>
>>7775226
I just means we're in the same position except that you've seen some research I haven't or believed some I didn't. Do you remember if the research covered gnc, non-gnc or both trans people?

There is a correlation between being gnc and being trans, isn't there?
>>
>>7775246

yo i'm not gonna keep repeating myself... read what i said over, that's still all there is that i can say on this subject... you can ask me the same question a million different ways and you're gonna keep getting the same answer, but i'm not up for typing it out a million different ways until you accept what i'm saying...

feel free to disagree, but i'm not into circular pointless discussions...
>>
>>7775260
Sorry! I'll just have to see if I find any research that shows either of those things myself.
>>
>>7775106
Different anon here, i want to know how long T will affect my voice deepening process for, it's been a year now and i hope for deeper
>>
>>7775279

i bet you're not really that sorry... that "!" is definitely too strong...
>>
>>7775314
I didn't mean to annoy you and I only asked a question again because it didn't seem like anything in your post answered it when I first asked.
>>
>>7775140
The fuck do you think happened?
I tried to ignore the dysphoria and be a girl. It didn't work.
>>
>>7775297
Same.
I sound like the extra credits guy. Like a dead-on match, more than one friend of mine has commented on it.
>>
>>7775334
That's not really saying much...
>>
File: 172.jpg (91KB, 554x439px) Image search: [Google]
172.jpg
91KB, 554x439px
>>7775352
Sorry the TERF jury isn't convinced.
>>
>>7775359
I'm not a TERF and there's nothing to convince me of. I only wanted to know what happened.
>>
>>7775246
>There is a correlation between being gnc and being trans, isn't there?

Maybe the same way there's some correlation between being gender conforming and cis. That doesn't mean being gnc is related to transness, just that it's less common in general.
If you ignore a tran's person's birth anatomy, the rate of gendered behaviour (both conforming and nonconforming) will be largely indistinguishable from their cis peers.
ie, the amount of trans men who are non-conforming to male standards will mimic the amount of cis men who are non-conforming to male standards. Holding trans people to the standards of their birth sex (ie, dubbing all male-conforming trans men as 'gender non conforming') doesn't make any sense.
>>
>>7775370

Like he said in the first post, it made him unhappier. Why did you even think there was a story there?
>>
>>7775393
For one thing "it made me unhappier" doesn't get you a GID diagnosis.
>>
>>7775328

honestly i'm just not feeling so great right this second and i'm coming off more irritable than i meant to... my bad... not trying to be a dick or anything

i just don't think it's logical to assume things that seem to have zero relation to each other are related... and like i said dysphoria can happen regardless of whether or not gender nonconformity is present and gender nonconformity can happen regardless of whether or not dysphoria is present... as a result i would think that the logical assumption from those 2 facts is that the 2 things are unrelated...

i didn't state a belief in any specific research i just stated what some research suggests as a possible explanation... i personally don't think there's enough research on the topic for any definitive answers and it's unlikely that there will be for a while...

what i'm getting from you though is that you're not looking for logic or possibilities, you're looking for information that backs your idea that they're related and are pressing for that ... rather than accepting that i find that view illogical even without any discussion of research coming into play...

so it's not that you annoyed me, it's that i'm feeling really sick right now and i don't have the capacity to continue stating the same thing repeatedly while you ask me the same question repeatedly in ways that just make it seem like you're fishing for a specific answer that lines up with your perspective...
>>
>>7775422

That doesn't answer my question, and that has nothing to do with the matter being discussed. You might as well have said "For one thing, this normie meme about pinapples on pizzas blew up out of nowhere and then vanished without a trace, what was up with that, did I dream it?"
>>
>>7775422
Buddy you're not my therapist. I'm not about to type up an essay of my gender struggles for you.
>>
>>7775439
You asked me why I thought there was anything to tell. That's why: he obviously said something more than that to his therapist before starting HRT.

>>7775447
What the fuck is up with this hostility? You brought up a bit of your background, I asked a question for clarification, and got called a TERF and basically told to fuck off for daring to ask.
>>
>>7775463
>You asked me why I thought there was anything to tell. That's why: he obviously said something more than that to his therapist before starting HRT.

What he said to his therapist has nothing to do with anything. The point is, TERF's suggestion that being 'not like other girls' is the cause of all trans feelings is bunk, since anon didn't have those feelings. That's literally it.
>>
>>7775463
It wasn't one question though, you kept asking for clarification and I don't want to turn the thread into my personal blog. That's what's with the hostility.
It's a long story, that's all.
>>
cissies get out reeeee
>>
>>7775474
What he said to his therapist is the answer to your question.

I couldn't care less about TERFs.

>>7775478
I asked for clarification one time because what you said was so vague it told me literally nothing. You didn't want to clarify, fine, not my business. But then this other anon leaps on me, and you join in again as though I was the one making a fuss about it. I get it, it's a long story, it's personal, not your blog not my business. Just no need for hostility.
>>
>>7774841
Freeform/shitty jazz music
>>
Holy shit, boys. Is the dormatory effect in full force here? Fuck.
>>
>>7776127
>dormatory effect
???
>>
File: RayinCrisisVest.png (131KB, 278x352px) Image search: [Google]
RayinCrisisVest.png
131KB, 278x352px
>>7776136
>>dormatory effect
It it when women live together for awhile, and their cunt blood cycles all synch up.

Sorority monthly bitch fest.
>>
>>7776209
urban myth.
>>
>>7775665
>What he said to his therapist is the answer to your question.
Fucking what?

>I couldn't care less about TERFs.
Then why are you joining a conversation specifically about TERFs and nothing else?
>>
>>7776127

...I plead the fifth.
>>
File: ray-gillette.jpg (15KB, 200x209px) Image search: [Google]
ray-gillette.jpg
15KB, 200x209px
>>7776223
Shhhh... it is as good an excuse as any for the behavior in here tonight.
>>
File: IMG_0426.jpg (16KB, 443x332px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0426.jpg
16KB, 443x332px
Tfw you will never be as hot as Balian buschbaum :(
>>
>>7776284
Why not? Get into lifting, grow some fur.
>>
>>7776284
I am at LEAST that hairy, body wise, and my moustache is thicker... too bad I consider cookies and milk an acceptable meal. Full on Santa-mode, here I come!
>>
File: tibetan-singing-bowl.jpg (419KB, 1000x667px) Image search: [Google]
tibetan-singing-bowl.jpg
419KB, 1000x667px
>>7774769
Meditation. I've been doing it daily for a couple of months after neglecting it for a few years. Gives me room for reflection.
>>
>>7776663
>>
File: 1393387777644.jpg (12KB, 220x165px) Image search: [Google]
1393387777644.jpg
12KB, 220x165px
>>7774769
Hey all, I'd like your thoughts on this. I'm not sure what to do and I feel like it's a massive lie he needs to know about.

>have lesbian friend
>told recently shes dating a guy
>what
>meet up with them and her date is a ftm
>turns out shes attracted to ftm because they consider them to be just a "butch" female
>i feel like the relationship is a lie since my friend doesnt really consider her date to be a male at all despite wanting to be referred to as male and having a male name
>ftm doesnt know any of this and thinks my friend accepts them as a male
>>
>>7776732
We saw you in the other thread. You probably already got whichever opinions people wanted to give. Save the info for later in case what's-her-face screws you over.
>>
Yet another girl who "would totally date you if you were a real guy anon teehee" got engaged

._.
>>
>>7775119
Haven't started T yet?
>>
>>7776840
They're MtF
>>
>>7774841
The mutability of the English language and how it seems we get to be crushed between the alt left and the alt fight's tiresome bullshit?
>>
>>7776847
>mtf
>ftmg
>>
>>7776858
mtfgs crazier though
>>
>>7776858
the containment threads are leaking
>>
>>7775665
I'm not the same anon as the one you asked, but I'll give you some idea.

>You try to put on a dress. Because everyone around you says you look oh so cute~ in a dress. You look in the mirror and think "What the fuck, I'm a man in a dress. Why do I have to do this shit again?" But you do it anyways because it makes grandma happy.

>You're bitched out for the 9999th time for being insensitive and uncaring because you don't show the appropriate amount of feminine empathy and you won't play with your cousin's kids. This pisses you off because you know if you had a penis you'd never have to deal with that shit ever again.

>You cringe every time a straight man becomes attracted to you, because god damn it you just wanted to be bros and do bro things together.

It's not an easy thing to quantify. Just a sum of experiences that feel "off." As though everyone else is fucking batshit insane and sees you as someone completely different from who you see yourself as. Like you're walking around in someone else's skin. It's a feeling of disconnection between your brain and the body you see in the mirror.
>>
>>7775119
take your girl pills
t. gynemimetophilic ftm
>>7775205
the research does not suggest gnc-in-natal-sex and gnc-in-transitioned-sex people have the same etiology
can't link the study itself but it's open access so you can just google it and find it:
Guillamon, A., Junque, C. & Gómez-Gil, E. Arch Sex Behav (2016), A Review of the Status of Brain Structure Research in Transsexualism
>>
>>7776894
Why don't you just grow a benis then?
>>
>>7776732
what a cunt
>>
File: heated-foot-warmer-cats-japan-5.jpg (96KB, 700x813px) Image search: [Google]
heated-foot-warmer-cats-japan-5.jpg
96KB, 700x813px
>>7776914
>grow grow grow
>>
>>7776904
o-ok ill do it this month v-v
>>
>>7776858
They come here to seek boyfriends
>>
File: 1452451256579.jpg (68KB, 600x412px) Image search: [Google]
1452451256579.jpg
68KB, 600x412px
What is your best friend like, lads?
>>
File: tumblr.png (193KB, 796x338px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr.png
193KB, 796x338px
>>7774841
Whoever this is.

Hearing my family talk about how big and tall my baby nephew will be when he grows up, seeing all the boys' toys they buy him and how excited they are to take him to AFL games and the drag races, enrol him in rugby, watch Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles with him, etc., them talking about how he could be a firefighter or a police officer or whatever the fuck. That mixed with the fact that I already have issues with my mother and everyone else in my family either ignoring me or outright not loving me much as a child and seeing how much they adore him fucks me up.

I love him but it just hurts to think that if things went a little different that could've been me. I don't understand much about science but I could've been as close as my mother eating a couple extra servings of broccoli away from being that kid.
>>
>>7777048
I'll be an MTF's bf. Any takers?

>>7777062
He's great. Just as retarded as I am, laughs at all my jokes AND is shorter than me. Can't ask for much more than that.
>>
>>7777078
ill bite
>>
>>7776894

eh i did the feminine overcompensation thing cuz i had a lot of people question me and shit and i thought if i just hid it and repressed it forever it'd be easier + i didn't want people to know... it wasn't the clothes themselves that bothered me it was that i felt like i was lying to people... that made me more dysphoric than anything, but clothes are whatever... when i was like 9 or 10 one of my bro's friends gfs used to think i was cute and liked dressing me up and doing my hair and shit... had no problem with it cuz i thought she was pretty and it was a decent enough way to be around her cuz she'd come over and spend nearly the entire time with me as long as i sat through that shit...

never been bitched at for the kid thing either, and the guys i've been around (my bros, father, uncles etc) have always been involved and don't mind playing with kids or talking to them if they're around... i've always just kinda seen it like regardless of gender whichever adult a kid chooses to interact with is obligated to humour them for a little bit, and that's how i grew up too... i like kids though cuz they always like me, they say weird dumb shit, and they're like tiny drunks pretty much... the uncaring thing yeah, but not typically cuz i do have empathy and so do plenty of guys... most people don't care for it when someone lacks empathy and is uncaring when they want someone to give a shit about whatever that's not gender specific either...

if the straight guy is really attractive i don't mind it, but idk... things always get weird and awkward when straight guys have liked me, and they always end up joking around about how its made them feel gay... even when i was really closeted... it's usually bi guys and gay guys who are into me... and with women it's typically straight and bi ones... lesbians tend to hate me... which sorta makes me sad cuz i figure they're probably way better at oral sex than straight chicks (they have no idea what they're doing)
>>
>>7777082
Alright cool. We're dating now. Now what?
>>
>>7777069
I feel you on the babies. Even self proclaimed 'feminists' among my friends raise their kids gendered. Calling their baby boys strong and rough, praising them for being little rugrats while demanding their 'little princess' to sit still with her legs together, doing her hair even if she hates it, and basically lives out their own failed femininity in a tiny afab prisoner. The girl wants to play in the mud with the boys, and isn't allowed. Nobody wants to explain to her why she needs to 'keep her legs closed', or why she should eat her mother's cardboard-like 'diet food' while the boys get to eat what they want 'so they grow strong'. One of the boys is really feminine and wants the girl treatment. Naturally he gets sanctioned into 'toughen up'. History repeats itself. Fucking disgusting.

Why are these people so blind? Why do they look like their soul have died?

>>7777062
The exact opposite of me and probably a mtf deep down inside but too broken by society to act on it. Sweet guy.
>>
>>7777102
My sister is always rough as with her baby. He's not even 5 months old and she's chucking him around like a ragdoll and patting on the back way too harshly when she burps him because 'he's a boy' and he 'loves it'. I just don't get it. This is going to sound assholish but I sort of hope he grows up being artsy or a bit of a wimp just because I hate my sister and want all her hopes to burn up in front of her and for her to get her comeuppance for being such a retarded Stacy cunt.
>>
>>7777088
Now you kiss
>>
>>7777115
wew lad

....I agree tho. Some people shouldn't be parents.
>>
>>7777119
>wew lad

Yeah I got some issues with my family. Ignore me, just ignore me.

>>7777116
Awesome.
>>
>>7777088
we ummm get married now :3
>>
>>7777069
why does he trigger you? looks cute, i would strap-fugg those big boy lips
>>
File: 1486169897749.jpg (114KB, 1052x657px) Image search: [Google]
1486169897749.jpg
114KB, 1052x657px
>>7777138
I wanna be ringbearer pls
>>
File: 06d8fcc4b553.jpg (12KB, 487x324px) Image search: [Google]
06d8fcc4b553.jpg
12KB, 487x324px
>>7777139
>him
>>
>>7777130
>>7777115
>Strangers on a train
I'll deal with your sister if you deal with mine
>>
>>7777085
>>7776894

+ by kids i don't mean babies btw... i fucking hate babies, they creep me the fuck out cuz they're always doing something nasty like spitting all over themselves, shitting, vomiting etc and they're ugly as fuck + don't make any sense... i've managed to only ever have to hold 2 babies in my life... my s/o's cousin's oldest daughter cuz she just kinda handed me the kid and my niece (who i didn't care for until she was a little over a year old... then she got cool...) you don't even gotta do anything nurturing, my niece used to go crazy over being strapped into her car seat and being swung around like it was a ride and shit...

>>7777062

my s/o is my best friend... he's loud and usually brutally honest to the point of stupidity, but he's funny and ridiculous and likes deep conversations about shit like politics, religion (he's an atheist), theoretical physics etc

he's fun to be around, we can have 2 person parties (loud music, drinking etc) and i like that he never tries to spare my feelings when he has an opinion... he can be annoying as fuck though when he's bored, running around the house and yelling "pay attention to me" while i'm trying to do something like read though...

>>7777069

i could see how that sucks... could always regress and start buying toys from when you were a kid and getting shitfaced to play with them while you watch all the cartoons you didn't get to see...

i grew up with a mix of boy's and girl's toys... my parents gave up on giving me dolls cuz i'd break them or draw all over them and shit... but i had toy cars and watched whatever i wanted when i could, i didn't see a lot of kid's shows/movies though... my mom thought that shit was boring and she was stayed home when i was really little... so she'd put on shit she liked instead so i grew up with a lot of old b sci-fi movies and horror movies instead of kid shit...
>>
>>7777069
>I don't understand much about science but I could've been as close as my mother eating a couple extra servings of broccoli away from being that kid.
Don't do this to me anon
>>
>>7777171

-was* my bad... i was gonna write "was a housewife" and then changed it last minute... i'm still sober i'm just dumb as shit
>>
>>7777180
I don't get the purpose.
>>
>>7777144
yeah? it's harder to look masculine pre/early t
>>
>>7777199
Not to mention how hard it is for queer, polyglamorous vegan disabled BPD PTSD survivor artist people :(((((((
>>
>>7777202
*Oh, and 'he' is a witch too
Don't let it cast a spell on you! He's Griffindor don't you know!
>>
>>7777175

i just figured that was a joke...

>>7777206

eh i don't see how pagan religions are more of a joke than abrahamic ones...
>>
File: 1483699522539.jpg (49KB, 446x602px) Image search: [Google]
1483699522539.jpg
49KB, 446x602px
>>7777211
They're not, but when there's room for a good Hogwarts joke...

I'm still waiting for my letter, Rowling. I have Harry's knobbly knees. Sure proof of magic.
>>
>>7777218

you seem excessively bitter for how early it is...

you can't tell a witch by their knees anyway, you gotta find a couple moles on them and see if those bleed first... see if they float when you try to drown them, shit like that...

btw sometimes with chronic illness you gotta go on special diets like being vegan... i on/off get allergic reactions to shit like eggs and dairy after bad flares and have had to go from vegetarian to vegan cuz of it (i only know when my allergies go away cuz i have bad reactions to alcohol too and i can never bring myself to stop drinking entirely even with excruciating pain being a consequence) for long periods of time... just saying
>>
>>7777218

+ wouldn't you be more worried about him casting a spell on you if he was in slytherin?
>>
File: 1465804067442.jpg (144KB, 877x670px) Image search: [Google]
1465804067442.jpg
144KB, 877x670px
>>7777230
Don't try to defend it. It not like that artsy thing is different from the metric ton of tumblrinas out there.

What the munchkin does polyglamorous mean anyway? They only fuck Liberace's corpse?

Speaking as a person with a special meme diet too, I don't tell people unless necessary, and then only the basics. This kind of attention whoring nonsense is triggering af. They are the ones making it impossible to be taken serious in restaurants when you need to adapt to allergies and food sensitivities.

>>7777245
Fair point
>>
>>7777230
>btw sometimes with chronic illness you gotta go on special diets
Eating low-FODMAP helped reduce my IBS flare-ups, but it's the most ridiculous diet. I've also found that avoiding "heavy" meat feels better in my tummy, but I'd reckon I would quickly starve to death if I had to give up eggs.
>>
>>7777297
>it's the most ridiculous diet
How so? You're only supposed to rule out the things you react to, not everything. When you figure out what you're sensitive to the rest is fine.
>>
>>7777261

eh... i'm not saying he doesn't seem stupid, he does... but since it's in a pretty harmless way i don't get being pissed off by him...

besides you just used the words "what the munchkin?" just saying... and i imagine it's just an automatic vaguely defensive way of saying polyamorous cuz people get all fucking weird about shit like that... it's a dumb bitch word sure, but i mean... the guy outright says he knows he's a bitch so on a certain level i can respect that at least

and it's the workers and people who disregard issues like that cuz they don't like it when people say shit that make it impossible, not the people who say shit... if anything the people who loudly bitch are the reason why there's a lot more options for people with special diets... besides if he's announcing it like that he's also probably one of those annoying vegans who cares too much about animals or some shit (i don't eat meat and i think milk is nasty, but i don't see anything wrong with people consuming either if they want) and eh some people are passionate about their life choices to a point of stupidity... it happens, but they're not the actual problem... the bigger issue is people who don't respect people being free to comsume whatever they want regardless of whether or not they have to have a restrictive diet or not... it's stupid to care that much about what someone wants to put in their own body...

getting worked up over dumb bitches being dumb bitches is just pointless...

+ i know it... it's the dark arts you'd have to worry about
>>
>>7777069
>Hearing my family talk about how big and tall my baby nephew will be when he grows up, seeing all the boys' toys they buy him and how excited they are to take him to AFL games and the drag races, enrol him in rugby, watch Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles with him, etc., them talking about how he could be a firefighter or a police officer or whatever the fuck.
>>7777102
>Even self proclaimed 'feminists' among my friends raise their kids gendered. Calling their baby boys strong and rough, praising them for being little rugrats while demanding their 'little princess' to sit still with her legs together, doing her hair even if she hates it, and basically lives out their own failed femininity in a tiny afab prisoner. The girl wants to play in the mud with the boys, and isn't allowed. Nobody wants to explain to her why she needs to 'keep her legs closed', or why she should eat her mother's cardboard-like 'diet food' while the boys get to eat what they want 'so they grow strong'. One of the boys is really feminine and wants the girl treatment. Naturally he gets sanctioned into 'toughen up'. History repeats itself. Fucking disgusting.
>>7777115
>because 'he's a boy' and he 'loves it'.
why not let kids be kids ;_;
>>
>>7777297

for me there aren't really foods that make me any better or worse as far as my stomach/intestines go... it seems to be a matter of whether or not i can eat solid food at all or need to stick to liquids cuz solid foods won't stay down... which sometimes means i can get away with smoothies and whatnot

when i have to eliminate foods it's cuz i'll have a flare and then i'm suddenly getting like blood blisters and hives in my mouth, dizziness, vomiting, my throat will start itching etc ... with alcohol it doesn't get like that it's more that i'll get weird after like a shot + i get this fucked up pain in my neck/jaw area that's easily one of the worst pains i've ever felt... red wine and jager never bothered me for some reason but sometimes there's only vodka or whiskey or whatever around and i feel like being drunk so i'll risk it... and when doing that consistently doesn't lead to all that pain i know that foods are safe again...

my stomach/intestines are just constantly in some state of fucked up though... i can't seem to do anything to help that
>>
File: 1486144492724.jpg (68KB, 839x627px) Image search: [Google]
1486144492724.jpg
68KB, 839x627px
>>7777338
The workers and people in the food industry take the piss because people are faking allergies and conditions. You can only meet so many 'celiacs' who have never been diagnosed before you lose faith. Going gluten free is fashion now, people don't take it seriously. People claiming nut allergies because they don't like nuts, but have no problems eating their favorite junk food even though it carries nut warnings (because it's a speshiul treat). Fuck that.

I wouldn't care if it only affected them but it affect people who actually have the conditions. And that sucks. Just like trenders are making it miserable to be ftm.

>the bigger issue is people who don't respect people being free to comsume whatever they want regardless of whether or not they have to have a restrictive diet or not
It's one thing to consume whatever they want, another to actively change the public notion of something that is vital to people. When they cause people to not take food allergies seriously it can cause people to feed allergens to people actually allergic (because they think they are faking it) and fuck up their health.

>getting worked up over dumb bitches being dumb bitches is just pointless
Very true. I'm way to angry for my own good. I wish I could find a permanent chill button sometimes.

>it's the dark arts you'd have to worry about
I dislike the idea of 'good' and 'evil' being profiled like that. It's all in the eye of the beholder who's the good or bad. No side of a war has ever seen themselves as bad, and the other side good. The winner writes history and can justify their own role as much as they want. Grey areas, that's more realistic.
If magic actually was a thing, there would be no dark arts, just criminal acts caused by neutral magic. It's not the knife that is bad, it's the stabby-stabby part.

>>7777364
No wonder you're skinny af

>>7777350
Agreed
>>
>>7777444

other chronic issues aside from celiac can make going gluten free worthwhile... i actually have had to do that for long periods of time too cuz i'd get fucked up reactions to wheat if i tried to eat something like bread or pasta and that made it easier sometimes even though traces of things were a non issue and neither was soy sauce (dairy being the exception there traces of it would still fuck my shit up... for some reason that one is always the worst when i'm getting bad reactions to shit)

going out to eat though i'd just always suggest chinese food cuz it's the easiest to get around a lot of issues with... though i'm honestly not a huge fan of going out to eat and prefer when a place has a visible kitchen area...

anyway whether people see it as a fashion or not it's retarded to not respect it when someone requests their food to be a certain way... and it's not the person making the request who's the problem it's the people in the kitchen and the server who are... if i'm making someone food regardless of the reason i respect their specifications cuz only an asshole takes it personally when someone else makes a choice about what they want to put in their bodies...

if someone purposely feeds another something they asked them not to feed them they're a dick... just straight up regardless of whether or not they think that person might be faking it, and they're an idiot if they do that to a complete stranger knowing full well there's the potential for it ti be a health issue... people taking it upon themselves to fuck with other people's food are the ones who are actually wrong there

i'm too apathetic to get worked over nearly everything, but i've always been like that... not much bothers me including things i dislike or disagree with... i don't have any emotions when it comes to most things

i just used that term cuz slytherin on a personal level i don't believe in shit like "good" and "evil" and "right" or "wrong" being objective absolutes
>>
>>7774963
>terfs

aka, people who don't buy into your bullshit
>>
>>7777444

+ and i agree it's not the weapon it's how it's used... but again even that... i mean realistically even something like killing someone is a grey area... it's not always wrong; not as far as i'm concerned anyway

and yeah... i actually eat a lot when i can eat, it's just that i have so many issues with my stomach/intestines that it doesn't matter... i've had people watch me eat like they find it amazing, but when you have shit wrong with you it doesn't make much of a difference... me eating a lot is me actively working to maintain the weight i am, and when i get too sick to do it i'll drop like 5 lbs in a week...
>>
>>7777307
Did that, and apparently I can't have garlic and onions (fructans), which are in 90% of all pre-packaged/takeout/generally delicious foods. I like to cook, but it's still a logistical nightmare in practice. Watching friends eat delicious take-out pizza is torture.
>>
>>7777102
>and probably a mtf deep down inside but too broken by society to act on it. Sweet guy.
How can you tell? What broke him?
>>
>>7777350

my niece has some really stupid girly clothes that were bought for her and shit, but my older brother (her mom is in alabama with her bf now, hasn't been in the picture other than texts for about a year) also lets her pick out her own clothes and will buy them for her whether they're boy's or girl's clothes, and he does the same with her toys... she's obsessed with batman right now (she's been watching the old adam west show with my mother) and when she plays games she chooses to be male or female characters and he'll go along with whatever she tells him to be too regardless of whether the character is male or female... she gets to play in mud and run around if she wants, but she's kinda prissy about that kinda shit all on her own...

she wanted to be the wolf from little red riding hood for halloween and wanted him to dress up with her so he got a red hood and shit no fucks given... he doesn't believe in forcing shit on kids and wants her to be herself which is pretty fucking cool to see...
>>
>>7777611
Just order pizza without onions?
If you think prepackaged and takeout is 'delicious' food you need to learn to cook.
It's easier sure, but most taste like crap, especially takeout pizza.

>>7777592
I do that too when recovering from my skinny periods. I don't like to eat a lot in front of other people though. They always comment on it.

>>7777554
I agree. IBS for example, can easily react to gluten. Although there's a huge difference between coming clean for that stuff and claiming allergies. Seems like it's difficult for people to understand that allergies is a specific reaction to food stuffs.

I don't agree with you on the feeding part though. Food is a central part in all cultures and have loads of symbolism and social functions. To reject food can be seen as a rejection of the person or a way to demean the symbol of the food . For example refuse food from a loved one means you don't love them, or refusing to adhere to a restriction means you are against the group (muslims eating pork, a butcher's son going vegan). Food is more than just feeding people. If you serve your own children the best cuts and the adopted kids offal, it says something. So when someone makes up an intolerance to follow fashion, they are in ways mocking a chef who probably dedicated their life to balance flavours in a dish. It's a powergame. Of course the chef will be offended when they are treated as servants to a meme fashion. And people with real food intolerances end up in the crossfire.

>>7777678
He's told me he never fit in with the guys, which is true, and he has said that he wouldn't mind being a woman a few times. Sorta gives off that vibe too, but isn't gay. I hope he finds a way to express himself that makes him happy. I think he's a bit depressed.

Broken is a bit harsh, but a psychopathic father who beat him and his mom didn't help, and a rural upbringing where men had to be strong and tough. Eh.
>>
>>7777742
that's the right way for kids to be raised. why can't they all get that treatment instead of being pushed into boxes?

like you got to be too >>7777171
>>
>gf got drunk last night and threw her phone at me
>gave me a black eye
Abusive relationships sure are fun.
>>
>>7777893
Imagine if she was a guy.
>>
>>7777763

typically onions are an ingredient in the sauce... i imagine that's their issue with ordering pizza

i've actually never taken a picture of myself and posted it here when i've been at one of the points where i've dropped weight from being sick and shit... i take them when my weight is more normal and i'm eating a lot to maintain that... i don't mind eating in front of people but the comments can be awkward... just as awkward as being told i need to eat more when i'm eating a ton...

i think people just say allergies cuz it's easier... and they think it'll make people less likely to disregard their requests...

if you're in a restaurant, and you're getting paid and someone makes a request (and requests are allowed in your restaurant there's plenty of places that don't cater to shit and only serve what's on their menu... not everywhere is fine dining though let's be real) then you fucking make it cuz that's your job and it is what it is... and when i cook for other people i ask them what they want, i give a shit about their preferences and i see it as rude to just hand someone something they don't care for and expect them to eat it just cuz i made it... i get the cultural shit, but i also don't agree with it past a certain point... if someone is raised muslim, doesn't believe and chooses to eat pork that's their business just like a butcher's son going vegan should be free to make his own choices about what goes into his body... people shouldn't be expected to put things into their bodies that they don't want there regardless of their reasons...

i don't have to agree with why someone does something, or believe them to have enough respect to just do what they ask, and really it should be that simple always... i don't think it's up to other people to decide what someone else puts in their mouth, and when someone fucks around with something that can potentially cause a severe reaction for some people they're just straight up wrong
>>
>>7777769

eh i was only sorta raised like that... when i was really little it was like that as i got older i got bitched at constantly for my mannerisms and whatnot and told i needed to change...

but i do agree with what my bro is doing, and i know with him it's going to continue throughout her life cuz he has really strong beliefs about that (he's closeted bi and my younger bro, s/o, and i have talked about our suspicions that he might be repressed trans himself)

>>7777893

sounds like you have shit reflexes, you're supposed to move out of the way...
>>
>>7777915
sorry you got bitched at. that's another thing, even when kids get to be free when they are young, they'll be pushed into genders later when they are older. even if their parents don't, other adults will.

why is he in the closet when you are out? maybe that's a clue he's repressed trans itself.
>>
>>7777571
Even if I weren't trans I would still hate terfs. They think all porn is rape and all men are monsters.
>>
>>7777069
Only women act proud of being a bitch and not the good ones either. I hate that feminists tell everyone it's the ((((patriarchy)))) that forces women to act like polite dignified humans and that they should act trashy and entitled instead.
>>
File: Fightlikeagrrlll.jpg (29KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
Fightlikeagrrlll.jpg
29KB, 250x250px
>>7777965
and it's laughable when they think anyone is intimidated by them.
>>
>>7777937

it was my parents, other adults, and peers honestly... but yeah when i was really little it was whatever and when i got older and nothing changed it was an issue... i think it's just that it's seen as cute for a really little kid but it's expected to be a phase...

i'm not exactly really masculine anyway though so i've always found it odd... is what it is though...

we grew up in a really abusive really catholic home environment, and unlike me my brother is the kinda person who would rather hide parts of himself and be "acceptable" than deal with the consequences of being himself... like my father and i don't speak cuz i'm trans and shit like that... i'm just a lot more stubborn and a lot less likely to listen to anyone, i've always been that way... if i don't want to do something it's almost impossible to make me, and if i want to do something it's almost impossible to stop me... it's partially also just that i'm impulsive and can't help but be myself either... i'm just really incapable of that kinda thing for better or worse...
>>
>>7777965

i've known some gay guys who were proud bitches... just saying...
>>
>>7778002
getting told to act feminine when you aren't even masculine just shows the treatment all girls get. they don't have to be gnc and they still get pressured to be feminine.

what were the different pressures from your parents, other adults and peers?

sad that your brother feels he has to hide himself. but even if he has to for your parents, at least he talks to you if you know he's bi. although if there are signs he's repressed trans then maybe that he hides from everyone no matter how close to them he is.
>>
I hate all of you. Not only are you girls giving up being a girl but you have an easier time with HRT making you pass.

FUCK YOU for not recognizing how fucking easy you have it compared to MtFs that aren't 5'6 andro femboys before HRT.
>>
>>7778039
Go back to your board, cone tits.
>>
>>7777905
I agree with you that people should decide for themselves, but in reality it doesn't work like that. I mean Tycho Brahe died because he drank too much at a banquet and it was against etiquette to go and relieve himself. Bladder explosion and awkwardness. All because he didn't want to lose face. People play the social game both ways, and when people challenge the rules it's always about more than food. Again with the powerplay argument from me, I guess. But you are right in a more relaxed setting. A respect one can show friends is to adhere to weird food habits, not just intolerances. It's rude to expect that when eating out though.
>then you fucking make it cuz that's your job and it is what it is
or you just kick the rude customer out and ban them from your establishment? It's not a cook's job to tend to special snowflakes. If you don't eat wheat, don't go to a place where all the pizza has wheat flour. If you're vegan don't go to a steak house. You know.
A professional kitchen is usually very busy and can't adapt to specials without taking more time and resources than otherwise and it can mess with business. It would be a lot better if the person called ahead to see if it was okay, so the kitchen could prepare or to deny the request. co-operation and all that. They don't owe a customer anything.
>>
>>7777777

hmmm
>>
>>7778039
You got the hysteria part down, good job.
>>
>>7778039
>FUCK YOU for not recognizing how fucking easy you have it
Not everyone wants an easy life. Some men enjoy being men.
>>
>>7778027

actually what i meant by that is people have always just kinda known i was trans somehow... and i frequently got a lot of shit for it, it's why i tried to hide it when i got older for a bit cuz i didn't wanna deal with that shit... it made me more dysphoric to hide it though and it made me feel like i was just lying to people which made it hard for me to meet people or get close to anyone... so it didn't work out

i was more masculine as a kid, but i had some of that beaten out of me by my parents... mannerisms and whatnot...

i'm more in an androgynous area than anything though... i'm told i'm too masculine when people see me as a chick and too feminine when people see me as a guy now, but it's whatever...

it's just the same as how people have always just been able to tell that i'm bi... i'm not sure what kinda vibes i give off but people can just tell i'm trans (funny enough i've had people think i was a transgirl before too... so even sometimes when they see me and think "guy" it still comes with them thinking i'm trans) and bi and its always been that way...

yeah he's only ever told my s/o and i that, and two of his friends as far as i know... but in his head he sees having a "normal" family as what's desirable... so he hides it... he knows i don't give a shit though cuz i'm open about myself... with the trans thing i just kinda suspect it, when he writes it's always female characters... he's always been into really nerdy shit like rp'ing and it's always female characters there too... consistently for as long as i can remember + he can be retarded when it comes to a lot of shit but he was immediately accepting and respectful when i came out to him (he also told me he knew already but for me that's sorta a "who the fuck didn't?" kinda deal) knows what size he is in chick clothes and shit... i could be wrong, but i wouldn't be surprised...
>>
>>7778110
It's only an easy life if they're pretty girls. Ugly girls get treated like shit.
>>
>>7775140
As another ftm, I tried this too.
In middle school I went hardcore trying to be a girl. What allowed me to do it so well was a female cousin that was my age who I got makeup from, helped me find clothes, etc.
How I felt was basically like an unwilling mtf... That same year, I tried dating boys (even though I knew the only crushes I've had were on females, I didn't recognise them) which made me feel lowest of the low.
I had gender dysphoria growing up and being treated as a girl, but this was the first time I actually felt suicidal over it.

Hope you enjoyed, anon.
>>
>>7778119
there are no ugly girls
do you have any idea how the male brain works?
>>
>>7778149
Better than you, apparently
>>
File: 1431206777762.png (76KB, 297x333px) Image search: [Google]
1431206777762.png
76KB, 297x333px
>>7778149
>no ugly girls
tbf most can still get laid easier tho
>>
>>7778131
My sister did that to me. She did a good job shaming me for being a 'defect girl'.
>>
>>7778039

i don't have it easy, but ok...

>>7778063

i don't believe in discomfort to save face, but i also don't give a shit if people think i'm a rude bastard... i also don't put myself in situations where i gotta put on a show for other people cuz that's not my thing... if people choose to sure they're obligated to do dumb shit then, doesn't make it less ridiculous though...

i actually said that there are restaurants that have a set menu that they don't alter and it's stupid to expect that in those situations... but if you have a diet where you have special needs then i can't imagine why you'd go anywhere other than a place that caters to your needs and has options for you... it honestly didn't even occur to me that you were talking about someone being retarded enough to go into a place that doesn't and expect it... just cuz that seems like an obvious stupid thing to do

i know the way kitchens work, my s/o worked in one that did cater to special diets in addition to shit that wasn't... it isn't an adjustment when a place is set up to accommodate that kinda shit... which is what i was talking about
>>
>>7778110
But you do have it easier. Test will make me way more masculine than estrogen will feminine someone who's already gone through male puberty.
>>
>>7778119

i've been called shit like "gorgeous," "beautiful," "pretty" etc etc etc plenty of fucking times... doesn't necessarily make life easy... also doesn't necessarily make being trans easier
>>
>>7778153
oh shit son, you pwn3d me
>>
>>7778175
>>7778185
>>
>>7778186
As someone who was considered a "pretty" female, I agree.
To the person who said they were jealous, would you not want to be a woman if everybody called you a handsome man? If anything being called "pretty" makes my dysphoria worse; it's a backhanded compliment.
>>
>>7778185
brooklyn (the 175 you quoted) is 30 years old, pre-t, and expects to be pre-t for the rest of his life
>>
>>7778201
What does he look like? Ik he already said he didn't want to post a pic when he was sober, but do others treat him as male? Does he look like a dude or just a lesbian?
>>
>>7778175
>which is what i was talking about
So we both ranted passed each other. I love it when that happens. I agree with you. There we go. Would love to go eating with a rude bastard like you I think. All my friends are too polite.
>>
>>7778201
Then she's not trans.

I'd like to remind all of you that if you do not want to be testosterone then you do not want to be a man. Men have testosterone.
>>
>>7778205
he looks extremely androgynous, especially for his age (most people lose their androgyny by 30) and hair length (around shoulder)
he also looks about 16-18
i'd say his appearance is a little closer to male than female in photographs, in real life given that he's 5'0" and would have an unbroken voice the balance is likely different
>>
>>7778228
brooklyn wants to take t, he has health issues
>>
>>7778192

i most likely will never be able to go on t cuz i have a lot of health issues... it also won't change me being 5' and at my age is unlikely to do much for my voice which is my 2nd worst source of dysphoria (chest dysphoria wins)

so you're wrong there... it's also just done shit like made free access to drugs easier...

>>7778199

it's weird cuz i also have been called more male adjectives that indicate attractiveness too... and told i'm attractive "either way" and get told i'm fairly androgynous often...

and i actually don't feel any dysphoria about the more feminine words that mean that shit... cuz it's whatever to me... a compliment is a compliment and i'm cool with whatever...

but i mean, it's not like having shit like free drugs handed to me and whatnot has made my life easier... and it's not like having a hard time meeting people who want anything other than sex doesn't start to get sorta depressing... and i've had a shit life in a lot of ways in spite of people finding me attractive so it's not like it's ever made the shit wrong in my life better...

and with the trans shit dysphoria is an issue regardless... even for someone like me who wouldn't give a fuck if people called me "pretty" or "miss" if the things that cause the worst parts of dysphoria were non issues...

i just hate when people assume that other people finding a person attractive suddenly makes their life really easy, and like being trans is easy for anyone experiencing dysphoria... sure results vary, but that works both ways...
>>
so, how do ftms and mtfs have sex with each other?
like how would that even work??
t. curious cis gay guy
>>
>>7778283
Fuck, I'm sorry. I'm jealous of your height but I'm not gonna let it make me mad.

I'm just venting cuz I'm 6'0 and getting "holy shit I don't know if I'm gonna pass or not" feels.

Hormones messin' with my head.
>>
>>7778302
neopenis in neovagina
alternatively, fakepenis in anus
t. gynemimetophilic ftm [spoiler]virgin[/spoiler]
>>
>>7778302
Boyclit in dysphoria hole.
>>
>>7778352
the venn diagram of 'trans men who call it a dysphoriahole' and 'trans men who involve it in sex' is two circles on the opposite side of the screen
t. coined the term 'dysphoriahole'
>>
>>7778205

just seemed stupid to go on about how much heroin i've used and then post my pic... while sober, while high i would've...

i get treated like a guy usually, always have... idk entirely what being treated like a chick is entirely and i've noticed that by spending time around women (even ugly ones) and seeing that people typically react differently to them...

people always know i'm bi so i imagine i don't look like a lesbian, i get called androgynous frequently...

>>7778211

yeah, and just think this is me sober... we basically see eye to eye you just seem more respectful of customs than me...

too bad you're far away

>>7778228

i actually have health issues that while more rare for men are actually worse for men... particularly the heart risks... and i have a lot of shit i need to get sorted to see if t would even be an option (short term couldn't do it longterm)... surgery is a necessity, but i gotta deal with other shit first... i'm also concerned that at my age t won't help the shit i'd like it to help and just leave me as a 5' bald dickless manlet with a fucked voice... i experience dysphoria, but shit is what it is... you don't have to respect that, but that says more about you than me so eh...

>>7778237

irl i get mixed reactions and mostly just get treated like a genderless kid by strangers... i've been called "he" and "she" and occasionally get people picking one first then going with the other (both ways) like i'm not there which is weird but is what it is...

i've been told my voice is somewhat androgynous and that i just sound young... even on shit like xbox live i've had people ask if i was male or female... posted my voice on 4chan once and got told that if i "tried a little harder" i'd have a "passable girl voice" so yeah... irl i just get mixed reactions and have never been treated like an adult... i imagine that shit's gonna be mindblowing when it happens
>>
>>7778358
I tried to think of a different term but what's fits with boyclit? Girlanus? You see my problem.
>>
>>7778302
strap-on in boipuss
>>
>>7778311

it's cool... i get that you're going through some shit and it seems like shit's easier on the other side, but there's problems all around...

as for passing idk i haven't seen you, but i've got cousins (through marriage they're not related to me by blood) who are female and one's 6' the other is 5'10 and i've known plenty of tall chicks... it happens + your ethnicity might make a difference with that too... most you can do is work with what you've got though and shit i used to know a cis chick who straight up looked like brian posehn so you know... lot of variation in women... a lot more than people on 4chan and shit ever acknowledge... bet you already pass better than that chick did even when she'd wear dresses and make up...
>>
do you eat ass?
>>
>5'4.5
>about average height woman
>thinking about transitioning
>will literally become a midget man

god i hate myself so much. why couldn't i have been born a 5'9 twink
>>
>>7778228
That's not fair. You can want to transition but think it's not the right choice.
>>
>>7778399
My problem is that being tall as a guy also tends to mean a more masculine skeketon..

I have 18 inch shoulders which really messes with the rest of my build since I think I have decent hips.

I'm 20 though and only 4 months in so maybe stuff will work out. I think my biggest test to prove that I'm looking girly is for my very homophobic mom that I'm still in the closet to to tell me I look girly.

Also I'm wondering do you all have my problems with like mannerisms and "learning how to guy"?

There's so much shit I have to learn about makeup and haircare and skincare and fashion oh my goodness! As a guy I could just put on a tshirt and jeans and call it a day!
>>
>>7778111
got it, i misunderstood. even kids who aren't gnc will probably be happier if they aren't pressured into a role though. so your niece is lucky even if she isn't gnc.

did people other than your parents pressure you to be more feminine in your mannerisms, etc?

i guess being androgynous is nice, not as good as full transitioned, but better than just being seen as a cis girl. getting confused for a transgirl is hilarious! it tells you that you can pass too, maybe.

the hints about your brother sounds incredibly suspect. why would a cis guy know his female sizes or always like female characters? maybe broach it with it imo.
>>
>>7778426
>>5'4.5
>about average height woman
>thinking about transitioning
>will literally become a midget man

Hahahahaha...
I am five foot even, below average even before transition, probably why I gave no fucks and did it anyway. Stop bitching.

>5'5"
Daniel Radcliff
Woody Allen
Dustin Hoffman

>5'4"
Emelio Estevez
Michael J Fox

Get over yourself and own it.

>5'0"
Danny DiVito
>>
>>7778480
>I am five foot even

I would put you on my shoulders and let you see the world.
>>
>>7778452

to an extent you can work with that by dressing in ways that draw attention to your hips and away from your shoulders... there are women who have broader shoulders naturally so even if you look at women's fashion you'll find things meant to fix an issue like that... you gotta keep in mind to an extent a lot of women's fashion revolves around creating the illusion of a more hourglass figure...

4 months isn't very long, so give it a little time... are you worried about your mother's reaction once she figures shit out?

some people do have issues with mannerisms others don't, some shit comes easier to different people but i imagine if you stay aware and force yourself long enough to do certain shit it'll eventually just become a matter of habit...

i've pretty much always just been jeans and t-shirts and not bothering with clothes cuz i find them boring as fuck... i hate clothes shopping though it's partially cuz unless they have kids' sizes i'm not gonna find shit that fits aside from baggy shirts... and even some kids' shit is too big on me

i do take care of my hair and skin though... cuz i can't think of a reason not to, it's on me so why wouldn't i?

i also know a fair amount of hair stylists and make up artists and shit... so i know about shit like that... probably not nearly as much as the chicks in the transgirl general though, they'd probably be better with that if you've got questions
>>
>>7778479

it's cool

yeah... but it was never a big deal to me, just how shit was

getting confused for a transchick can be sorta awkward sometimes, but it's funny too... i'm not bothered by being androgynous, i care more about just getting rid of the shit that gives me dysphoria than anything... like i'd give zero fucks if people still thought i was a transgirl sometimes if my voice didn't make me uncomfortable and my chest didn't make me uncomfortable etc cuz like... i have long hair and shit, i'm not super masculine... that's not what's important to me you know?

yeah like i said i've thought it seemed pretty plausible, but i mean... it's his business how he deals with that if it's the case... 'i'll respect him as whatever he wants people to see 'til i hear otherwise though you know?
>>
>>7778480

my mother is 4'11 and she met danny devito... said he was a little shorter than her... just saying
>>
>>7778517
Yeah, people say that about fashion a lot. It's just a little intimidating, especially having to go in-store and get shit done. Even worse with makeup. Having to go to Sephora and get a makeover is like nightmare fuel for me.

I also live in a very humid state so my hair is ALWAYS frizzy no matter what U do, it's awful.

And yes I'm very worried about what my mom will think. You'd think she'd be happy since I've been very obviously depressed since I started puberty but her religious views will get in the way of being able to have a discussion.

I'll be moving out when I'm around 10 months HRT so we'll see if I can hide it that long.
>>
>>7778557
She was wearing heals
>>
>>7778426

>5'4"
Ariel Pink
Bruno Mars
Patrick Stump
Skrillex
Deryck Whibley
Glenn Danzig
Small Faces (All Members are 5'4-5'5)
AC/DC (All Members are 5'2-5'5)

Too lazy to write the rest and that's not even half of the musicians that are 5'4

>>7778574
http://www.celebheights.com/s/Danny-DeVito-133.html
>>
>>7778574

she was at work, wearing sneakers... the film crew for some movie he was making went there to see if they could use the building to film some scenes... her boss said no (it was a doctor's office), but he stopped by to meet everyone in the building anyway...

>>7778567

i get that, but once you know your sizes you could always buy shit and try it on at home... leave the tags on then return shit that doesn't suit you... ordering shit works too and you can do that based on measurements... i can see how it's a little daunting, but once it stops being new to you it won't be...

you don't have to go to a place like that to get a makeover... try hanging around cosmetology schools and meeting people, some of the students will be open minded and would probably love to experiment and help you out... just saying + more lgbt friendly places exist and you can always just have a chick friend go with you if you're uncomfortable to help you look at stuff and actually go up to the register and shit

there's shit that works on frizzy hair, just experiment and see what helps you... sometimes the shampoo and conditioner you use aside from hair products can make a huge difference

i was raised catholic so i get you with that shit... sometimes people come around though, hope she's one of them...

at least you've got an escape plan if she's not though

are you two close at all?
>>
>>7778553
who were the other people who who pressured you?

having long hair and not being particularly masculine is surprising. i get how it's not what's important, but i'm surprised it's not just more comfortable to dress masculine, have a boy's cut, etc.

i guess i thought talking to him might help him feel able to be open about it. but with you trans he must know he can talk about it if he wants.
>>
>>7778599
>taller than all of these men
Feels good.
>>
>>7778648

I wish I had a bf that felt this way toward me and would emasculate me for being short and make me gag on his youknowwhat
>>
>>7778645

like i said peers and other adults and shit...

my hair is one of the only things i like about my physical appearance, and it's easier to deal with when it's long so i prefer to keep it that way... i've had short hair in the past, it's annoying to deal with cuz i've got all these cowlicks that stick straight up and shit and i'm lazy... i like to do minimal shit + it's not like hair length is a gender thing... plenty of chicks with short hair and plenty of guy's with long hair

i wear boys' clothes (i'm kid sized), but i dress unisex... jeans, t-shirts, and shit that could go either way... it's what i'm comfortable with and i'm not into playing dress up

as someone who's been put on the spot and asked if i'm trans by other people in my life it's not something i would do to someone else... especially not someone who can't even admit they're bi and shit + i don't think he'd handle being asked that well... it's not my place to say some shit like that, and considering he's 37 and deeply closeted if that's the case it's a shit idea
>>
File: RDJ (1).jpg (152KB, 1320x660px) Image search: [Google]
RDJ (1).jpg
152KB, 1320x660px
>>7778510
My rugby bros used to do that when I was in HS. Less "show me the world" more "use anon to wash high ceilings"

>>7778553
>confused for a transchick
I took it as a compliment when my gatekeeper for surgeries asked "how long have you wanted to be a woman" ... I mean, the dude had been gatekeeper for almost 20 years and he took me for natal male, so... yay?

Doesnt happen anymore, but I dont talk about being trans so probably I am just the crazy short cisguy to people.

>>7778557
>my mother is 4'11 and she met danny devito... said he was a little shorter than her... just saying
Guess the dude rounds up. If he is UNDER five foot that is even better for us short fucks.

>>7778657
His applesauce?
>>
>>7778722

i mostly just find it funny, i don't have many more feelings on it other than that... a lot of those same people precede or follow it up by hitting on me so it's pretty whatever...

well you've been on t and shit a while right? i imagine that makes a difference as well... unless you were when that happened...

and yeah he def rounds up... i've got nothing to round up to i'm exactly 5'
>>
>>7778642
I think we're decent but she can be kind of overbearing so I've had to keep her at a distance so she doesn't start trying to micromanage my life.

Have you come out to your parents? How did that go? I just don't want to be seen like a freak to my family, you know?

I feel like it wouldn't seem as crazy if I wasn't so tall and didn't look the way I did.

Yeah I'm gonna try measuring myself and looking to buy stuff online. It'll just be a little difficult to try to hide it while still living at home.
>>
>>7778645
>having long hair and not being particularly masculine is surprising. i get how it's not what's important, but i'm surprised it's not just more comfortable to dress masculine, have a boy's cut, etc.

I'm not brooklyn, but gotta say he's definitely not the only one. I've always worn long hair, pre and post testosterone, and I mean above-butt length.I always liked having fun with it, weird hairdos and colours, box braids, dreadlocks, you name it. I think it's a good looking "accessory" in somebody's appearance you know? My best friend is ftm too, and he has pretty long hair (even though, not as flamboyant as mine, just plain blond). Even for clothing I always went for whatever I liked, I shop in the men's and women's sections, have all kinds of earrings and a pinch-cushion face, cause i find traditional male (and female, honestly) fashion pretty boring. Honestly as long as I pass to the public that's all that matters, and having a hon-level face and body always helped with that. I think that if one is either forced into femininity or looks very feminine before transition, then they'll be more likely to gravitate towards more traditional, unmistakably male clothing and stylistic choices. Of course not everybody will, but generally speaking it could be the case.
>>
>>7778759

weren't* my bad

>>7778811

just wondering... being close can make it easier

my mother was cool with it... my father on the other hand... at first he told me he didn't accept me and then handed me money (idk why... i told him cuz i was feeling suicidal about the dysphoria and i was real about that... idk i just bought drugs with it) then he proceeded to ridicule me and say a bunch of fucked up shit about it for a few years... i bit my tongue for my mother's sake, but after a while i told him that shit was disrespectful ( i was polite about it) he flipped his shit and we haven't spoken since...

what's your face like? face matters more than body and not even entirely... you ever see what some bitches can do with make up?

your mom goes through your mail or some shit? if not just buy cheap shit at thrift stores or always order one thing you can show her when you order shit... this way you can just show her something new she hasn't seen before if she asks what you got while the shit you don't want her to see stays hidden...
>>
>>7778689
other adults are the problem because your niece will get that pressure even when her father doesn't treat her that way.

hair seems important to some people, especially mtfs for some reason. but not all i guess.

same with clothes. some of us can be happy unisex, some not. why use boys' if you're dressing unisex though?

i didn't know he was that old. only you know how he'd handle it. hard to tell what's best for helping someone when it's a secret like that if he is trans. how did you handle being asked if you were trans?

>>7778856
androgyny is really nice! you're probably right about looking feminine before transition. then if you make yourself androgynous you'll be less likely to pass. whether being forced into femininity does anything seems more hit and miss though. there's different degrees of force so hard to judge.
>>
>>7779216
Yeah it's just conjecture. I thought it could be an influencing factor though. Consider this, if somebody is forced to behave and appear in a certain way as a kid, let's say keeping long hair\wearing female clothing\keeping themselves pretty, then I doubt they'd grow up appreciating these things as a standalone aesthetic choice. I suppose they'll be more likely to associate anything of the sort to something they grew up hating, because it was imposed on them. And possibly distance themselves from it as much as possible, enhancing opposite characteristics. I heard it a few times from other trans guys, things like "i couldn't wait to cut my hair short, my mom was so pissed when I tried to do that as a kid". Sometimes I believe growing up "genderless", without any feminine or masculine behaviour being imposed on you, has a big impact on how you perceive yourself as the opposite sex (or gender.. honestly I'm shit with the terminology, so forgive me). But then, I'm just speculating.
>>
>>7778423
Yeah
>>
>>7779216

well you can't control other people, but you can give your kid confidence in themselves to not be as affected by other people's opinions and pressure...

well my hair is important to me, that's why i don't cut it all off... it's also why i was on the fence about t for a long time before life decided for me when i got sick...

chick clothes are typically cut for shit like hips and thighs and ass... shit i lack... i also don't care for the material a lot of chick pants are made with cuz they've got that stretch shit usually... and i don't like the sleeves on a lot of women's shirts they're short as fuck usually... so that's why i don't bother

i just am honest when i asked, what else am i gonna do? it can be a little awkward, but i'm not a particularly sensitive person... i just figured you'd assume he was over 30 since my age was mentioned and i said it was my older bro...
>>
>>7779369

i'm* my bad
>>
>>7779205
I don't see it but I've been told my several trips that I look "hot" or "andro". It's hard to tell with all the hugboxing what's true or not.

My mom is constantly going into my room so she might end up finding it when she's cleaning shit even though I ask her not to.

Ill ask some of the trips on mtfg about finding shit for my body type. Ive just been scared to do a lot of shit related to transitioning because of my mom finding out but it's holding me back.

I'm gonna start learning how to girl!
>>
>>7779493

i get feeling like that, but it's hard to see yourself the way other people see you too... keep that in mind...

why don't you try doing some shit like hiding the chick clothes in your guy clothes and folding them up? i imagine she wouldn't touch clothes that you already put away and even if she goes through your shit she's not gonna find them if they're folded into other shit... don't you know how to hide shit properly? you're 20

yeah you'll feel a lot better about yourself when you start dressing for your body and doing shit that makes you feel comfortable...
>>
Two weeks in, no noticeable changes other than hardened muscles. Is it normal?
>>
>>7779286
i can believe all that. what kind of impact do you think that "genderless" raising impacts you? for trans and cis people?

>>7779369
giving the kid the confidence not to be pressured is probably the most important thing for them.

why did your hair make you unsure about t?

i know what you mean about really short sleeves! even with guy t-shirts longer ones seem to be the minority.

i missed your age. i guess for someone in the closet they could deny it. but when you're transitioning and get clocked it's different.
>>
>>7779594
I never really did any drugs or anything as a teenager so I had no reason to hide things :(

Yeah I think I will too..But I also feel like I'll feel a little ridiculous in girl clothes.

If I find something that works for me though I think I might get emotional. I was an only kid growing up so I never had the opportunity to steal my sisters clothes or anything..
>>
>>7779678

confidence can make all the difference yeah...

my uncles look like fucking franciscan monks the idea of being a 5' bald transguy just... nah cuz it's not like transitioning just makes you 100% male or some shit...

yeah the sleeves are fucking weird otherwise i wouldn't give a fuck...

i just see it as an easy way to come out + i see no reason to not be honest
>>
>>7779607
You should've grown a fully functional penis by now.
Consult your local physician for potential clit cancer
>>
>>7779691

i started drinking at 13, and taking pain killers and benzos at 15... not that i really had to hide shit... my parents never paid much attention to shit i did cuz i got good grades in school in spite of being in constant trouble and hardly going... being a middle child probably helped

you might feel better than you realize in them, especially once you have make up and all that... seeing yourself like that might help you feel better, and you'll get more comfortable with yourself over time

but i could see how that'd be emotional for you... it'll be ok though, you'll get more confident as time goes on
>>
File: dindu nuffin.png (302KB, 392x495px) Image search: [Google]
dindu nuffin.png
302KB, 392x495px
>>7779789
>>
>>7779607
Depends on a lot of factors re: dose/method and genetics, overall health, but probably. It sucks, but keep in mind that a lot of the accounts you hear online are gonna be from people excited to share their early changes; you don't hear as much from people who progress more slowly, which can skew expectations.
>>
>>7779913
100mg/week of cyp.
I'm not alarmed or anything, just wondering.
>>
>>7779820
>benzos at 15

they've been illegal for 40 years so you must be at least 55 years old?
god, i hope i'm not still on here at that age!
>>
>>7780068

nigga xanax and valium are benzos... i'm 30
>>
>>7779820
Right now I just look like a guy with some feminine features but a pretty obviously male skull.

If my face fills out I think it'll look a lot better. It's just hard to gauge where you're gonna be so early on unfortunately :(

What health reasons are stopping you from starting HRT by the way? I'm sorry for prying I'm just curious.
>>
>>7780048
The exact dose doesn't matter, I just meant that your initial dose might not be the one that turns out to work best for your body - docs usually start at a baseline then adjust as needed once you've gotten your levels checked a few times, from what I know.

Personally I didn't notice any changes until about a month in (bit of facial hair + downstairs growth), but my levels are fine.
>>
>>7780152

if you're already androgynous and attractive you're probably good... you're always gonna notice your gendered features better than other people...

i have a few things wrong with me, it's all shit that got triggered by getting lyme disease years ago... that + the antibiotic treatment just really fucked my shit up and i'm still in the process of learning about the extent of the damage...

i actually moved about 5 months back and i'm coming off a heroin binge now, but before that i was making arrangements with my doctor to test for ms... cuz she thought i might have it + everything else... and i still gotta do a crohn's test too cuz that's another issue my doctor thought i might have... in addition to other shit... it's a lot to get into and i'm drunk right now
>>
>>7779678
You know, I think being raised that way, meaning completely neutral about gender roles and presentation, is actually an argument in favour of transgender-ism being a real condition that doesn't depend on people bathing in self hatred and\or taking gender roles to an extreme (see those people going about the argument "you say you're a man just because you didn't like playing with dolls and dressing with female clothing? you're just a butch lesbian hurr durr") . Even for cis people I'd think it could be beneficial if done on a larger scale. Letting people have the freedom to express themselves and have bodily\behavioral autonomy they desire is something I think would make for saner people. They gain nothing from being forced into either box, trans people will be trans regardless and cis people will remain cis. So as I see it, it's just an added benefit that doesn't create preconceptions and biases towards the opposite gender. Might even eliminate the risk of people transitioning out of other reasons, misinterpreting their discomfort, and then ending up killing themselves. But Since it's not on such a large scale, I think individually it just makes kids happier to do what they like, play how they want, and experience life for themselves, growing up each with their own baggage\mixture of interests and skills. In a way doesn't it leave more space for personality if you're not pushed into behaving or presenting a certain way, or pressured into doing certain things?
>>
>>7780641
>Might even eliminate the risk of people transitioning out of other reasons, misinterpreting their discomfort, and then ending up killing themselves.
is that what happens?

>In a way doesn't it leave more space for personality if you're not pushed into behaving or presenting a certain way, or pressured into doing certain things?
definitely. people should get to be people, not preset roles chosen by chance.
>>
>>7780693
Ah well doesn't happen that often but it can be the case sometimes. I mean there was that one famous case of the 40-something ftm in the netherlands, always had been a butch lesbian, that then ended up killing themselves after phalloplasty, and wrote "i feel like a monster now" in a goodbye letter to the family. Then turns out the mother hated the fact she had a daughter that was "ugly and not feminine" and always shit talked this daughter ever since she was young, saying she'd rather her be a boy. Then it was implied this person transitioned because becoming a male would have earned the family's love, in their thoughts. It's a single case, and there definitely aren't many, but sure enough this is not the only one. It happens with mtfs too, so if you looked at both sides of the spectrum you'd find people that misinterpreted their issues and ended up harming themselves even more.
>>
>>7778302
We both just sit there on the bed crying.
>>
File: tucker1.jpg (101KB, 689x518px) Image search: [Google]
tucker1.jpg
101KB, 689x518px
>>7777138
Also awesome. You can plan the wedding however you want, I just want a chocolate cake and to wear this.

>>7777140
Sounds good to me. You're hired. These wedding plans are coming along great.
>>
boys r gross
>>
I'm officially ooooold /ftmg/ what does one do when one is thirty?
>>
>>7780634
It's hard to less analyze but I think I'm getting close to androgyny. It's like my top half of my face passes and the lower part doesn't. Skin changes definitely help me look girlier.

I'm sorry about all that shit you're going through. I hope stuff works out so you can eventually get on T.
>>
>>7781026

i moved a couple times... binged on heroin for 5 months... good times, don't recommend it though... i've got about half a year left before i'm 31...

i'm drunk as shit right now...

you just do the same shit you do any other year...pretty much

>>7781192

plenty of chicks aren't 100% feminine a lot of transchicks forget that shit... just saying

it's cool, i've been sick every day for years i'm used to it... heroin was a nice break... better than the codeine i was using once a month... i've made peace with the idea that shit might never work out, but top surgery is a necessity... and t at least for a bit would be nice... i know i can't do it longterm... i already know i'm not likely to live past my 50's cuz of everything... it's weird thinking about my life being more than halfway done
>>
Is there anything I can do to get more manlier hands? I just want thicker fingers that look more masculine
>>
>>7781192

+ sorry that sounded like downer shit... is what is it is... i'm not like sad about it or anything... i accept my life, i accept that i'm gonna be sick 'til i'm dead anf hit like that... now is what matters anyway and right now i'm drunk as shit and shit's good so nothing to worry about...
>>
>>7781453
manual labour
>>
>women's clothes are all skinny and floaty and strange
>men's pants come in weird sizes, few in my weird size
>keep voice high and breezy so I can use women's changing room
>think how weird it is when woman asks her mum to come in while she's trying on bras
>anxious while trying to find closed fly boxers
>keep voice flat and casual at checkout
Andro life is tricky.
>>
>a girl who's literally my type showed interest
>finallynotanunderagetumblrina.jpg
>remembered that I say I'm a guy on the Internet without addressing the trans part
Welp.
>>
>>7782257
I can feel you. I met this very nice girl in a town nearby, we talked in real life and exchanged contacts. She asked me to go meet her again soon because she found me "interesting" and has no idea there's no riding the sausage carousel here. I'm shitting myself if I think i'll have to either pussy out of the encounter or end up telling her one day. Shit. How do you people handle this, first time dealing with this crap ever.
>>
>>7781016
Ur gross
>>
>>7774769
Do you guy ever wish you were mtf? I mean you can always lose your dick but you can't grow one. It seems to me you guys got the short end of the stick (:D).
>>
>>7782327
How fucked are we, bro? I never had issues when I was presenting as a lesbian but now when a girl says she wants to hop on my dick it gets damn awkward.
>>
>>7782257

that happened to me twice (now i'm open about being trans to avoid it), and i just came clean about it cuz i figured it'd either go well and they'd accept it or they wouldn't

one of them i really didn't think she would, she was really fucking straight but i knew it'd go nowhere if i didn't... she cheated on her cis fiance with me, ended up leaving him to be with my s/o and i... we dated for a while... she was totally cool about sex too in spite of it all being new for her... and the other is in love with me and hasn't cared either...

you gotta just not be a pussy and do it... worst case scenario it doesn't go well and you end up not doing anything with her (and you not saying shit is gonna be similar... she'll find someone else, you'll miss out, and nothing good will come of it) or it'll go good and you'll get what you want anyway... but you'll get fuckall hiding shit so why bother?
>>
>>7782450

in my experience most people don't give a shit... you're probably just unnecessarily worried and cautious
>>
>>7782257
>>7782467

+ i feel like some of this might not make sense... but i woke up still drunk so my bad...
>>
>>7782450
I never presented as a lesbian, I've been a perma-virgin for 21 years, so I have 0 clue how to deal with girls. And the first experience in this sense is shit because I hate outing myself. I wish I wasn't attracted to people so I'd spare myself the embarrassment,
>>
>>7782490
I'm the total opposite, I've always been quite the ho. I guess those days are over.
>>
Does someone here know George?
He is a ftm from the UK who studies history. I haven't heard from him in a while and it makes me wonder :/
>>
>>7782490
>>7782536

or you could both just try being honest and get laid... it's really not a big deal... i only cared about the outcome twice but its happened more than that... i've actually never had an issue or had someone lose interest after...

i just hate being anxious so i'm real about shit quicker now... but still... it's not a big deal and you're only making yourselves miserable by not doing anything... risks can be worthwhile
>>
File: IMG_1452.jpg (29KB, 236x371px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1452.jpg
29KB, 236x371px
>>7780083
Brooklyn. Junkie anon from previous thread here. Question. Last night I found myself a crying faggot looking in the mirror naked, as I redressed I felt nearly suicidal from hopelessness (I'm on T. Been on it about 8 months, and nothing has changed with my body shape. I mean I'm still skinny as a rail at 5'9 and 115 lbs and very androgynous when I have clothes on but whenever I'm about to take a shower I notice I still have extraordinarily female hips and an hourglass figure. It's real bad.) so I decided to have an absolutely monumentally big shot to bring my dysphoria down. It worked -- I completely forgot about my body troubles when I was nodding so hard I was nearly on the floor. Do you find you ever use heroin because of dysphoria?
>>
>>7782597

guess the other day worked out well then?

i'm guilty of self medicating with it for a lot of reasons... dysphoria, depression, my health issues... a good deal of it has had more to do with my physical health rather than mental health... it helped with a lot of my symptoms and issues... now that the h is out of my system i can feel all that shit again and i'm a lot less functional in a sense cuz of it...

i still feel suicidal depression frequently, but after the time i tried to hang myself (largely due to dysphoria) i haven't tried again while in that state cuz i've realized being emotional and trying that is a good way to make dumb mistakes and i'd rather be successful when/if i kill myself... i figure it's more of a "when" unless some crazy shit happens first... just cuz there's a point that i'm not gonna let my health decline past cuz the thought of living in that manner (if it happens) is worse than death as far as i'm concerned...
>>
>dysphoriadysphoriadysphoria
if the WORST thing in your life you worry about is your gender, then you're doing pretty fucking well for yourself

christ, even burn victims don't whine as much as you people, and they don't look like either sex, just a fucking mess
>>
Question to anons.

So... let's say you have a buddy that's into you and he may be FtM.
What should I expect in terms of sex with said person? Can they even penetrate with their clits if they have been on testosterone for long enough?

Will sex be more awkward than I can imagine?
>>
>>7782572
The thing is that straight girls either want the dick or might be open to experiment with lesbians. I don't know about ftms. I've only seen some dating "lesbians", bi chicks or tumblrinas.
>>
>>7782678

it's just one of many things wrong with/in my life... and i'm sure other people here can say the same...

i'm sure if you actually spent a lot of time around burn victims in places where they discuss their injuries and the effects they've had on their lives you'd hear some "whining" too...
>>
>>7782710

i've been with straight chicks... like i said i dated one who initially thought i was a cis guy for a while before i told her the truth... you're just making shit up to be worried about without actually doing anything
>>
>>7782678
if you were on an anonymous burn victim support forum, what would you expect to see?
>>
File: 1486407748765.png (2MB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1486407748765.png
2MB, 1080x1080px
>>7782701
I was actually being serious.
There's this cute boy that really likes talking about anime and stuff with me and he's super cool and all.

I don't want to fuck things up, he even invited me to watch John wick 2

Also I forgot to say I'm MtF but I had SRS 2 years ago.
Also I met him in college.
>>
>>7782738

+ said as much right here... >>7782467

people don't always care, in my experience (like i said i only cared about the reault twice, but it's come up more than that) it's been a complete nonissue... people just generally seem to be open minded when they really like someone and find them attractive...
>>
>>7782701
>>7782744
kek how do you even know if he's FtM you fucking freak.
It's probably just a beta wanting your dick, and no one really want you for more than than that.
>>
>>7782760
>I had SRS 2 years ago
>>
>>7774896
>Okay but so what if it's not science?

If something doesn't follow the strict principles that science is supposed to adhere to (not that it always succeeds...), then it is near-100% worthless for informing you about the world.

Your brain - the human brain - is absolute, total shit at understanding anything beyond what you personally directly experience over a long period of time within an environment where you get feedback that lets you reliably error-correct.

So you can be a really good, y'know, firefighter, or athlete, or chess player, or whatever, but you will never be good at anything like statistics, or understanding biology, or just constructing an even remotely accurate model of the world, without coming up with very strict, logic-based systems that test your beliefs against the world itself, designed primarily to prove you wrong, and then applying those to everything you believe. Even then you'll probably get it wrong most of the time just because doing this is really hard.

Philosophy however doesn't even bother trying to be right about the world. They just sit around asking 'what if' questions and pretending like the answers they make up to those have anything to do with reality. Spoiler: they don't. May as well be arguing over the internal consistence of the star trek franchise.
>>
File: IMG_2291.png (2MB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2291.png
2MB, 750x1334px
>>7782636
>guess the other day worked out well then?
It always does. I live in what can only be described as a smackhead commune. We all sort of share. It was looking hopeless the other day tho. But yeah H is the only thing that seems to alleviate the dysphoria. I feel bad right now particularly because I'm looking through my pictures and realizing I'll never stop looking like a lesbian.

I mean, look at me. I don't pass at all.
>>
>>7782780
Isn't there something like a dude version of that surgery MtF do? You know instead of feminize the face, make it more masculine and shit?
>>
>>7782783
Yeah there is. I definitely want it. My nose is where I'm most sensitive and it would be cool to have a masculine jaw.
>>
>>7782780
you do shit with your eyebrows, right? i don't like bringing it up because i have crazy girlbrows and everyone keeps telling me to stop plucking them but i never have and would have no idea what to do if i did and it makes me feel like shit about my face because they should have fixed themselves by 7 months on t
but yeah, if you do then stop
you don't look too bad with 'em covered, though i agree fms could help you
>>
>>7782678
>people make a thread about something they have in common
>discuss the thing they have in common
>"OHMYGOD IT'S LIKE IT'S YOUR WHOLE PERSONALITY"

Geez anon, all I've ever seen you do is bitch about this thread, is that your entire life? If the worst thing in your life is seeing people talking about their gender, then sheesh.
>>
File: IMG_1279.jpg (1MB, 1970x2452px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1279.jpg
1MB, 1970x2452px
>>7782803
I usually do something to them to make them look thicker/darker because I naturally have patchy light brows. Here's me with it "toned down" a bit. I still don't think I pass very well.
>>
>>7782771

philosophy typically deals with ideas and world views rather than science based questions... you're right that it's not objectively "right" or "wrong," but you're wrong in thinking that other people's perspectives don't count for anything... you're also wrong in thinking that those perspectives seek to answer scientific questions, they don't...

sure if you want to discuss the way the universe might work then theoretical physics is the better option, but if you want to discuss what might matter on a human level... from a human perspective then philosophy makes more sense to discuss than science

take something like existentialism which places subjectivity as the value of things relative to an individual , there is no scientific value for how much something might mean to a person... there's no scientific value to questions like "what's important about life?" or "what does being alive mean to you?" etc things like that are in the realm of philosophy... and you're right that there is no "right" or "wrong" (in my opinion), but you're mistaken if you think that means that there's no value to a discussion about things of that nature... the human perspective and what people feel isn't at all worthless...

science just isn't always relevant, and it's not the most valuable aspect of life... a person can live being completely ignorant of science and still have a life that means something...

philosophy informs you about the ways you can view the world and what you can take from it... it isn't meant to inform you of the way the world works in the way that science does

as for "what if" discussions that have no basis in science, have you considered the fact that exercises in creative thinking are beneficial even when they aren't based in fact? nothing wrong with fantasy...
>>
>>7782818
you look better with the patchy light brows than you do the heavy ones
the heavy ones are fake in a way that is currently popular amongst women and make your face paradoxically more feminine
you still don't truly 'pass', but you look pretty decent all things considered and pull off 14yearoldboymode in that pic
also nice phone case
>>
>>7782818
That looks at least a million times better and less feminine
>>
>>7782818
> concerned about his eyebrows being girly
> has a pink pillowcase
>>
>>7782780
>>7782818

so... are you in a trap house then or some shit? glad it all worked out for you though, withdrawal without the desire to stay off for a while is the fucking worst...

honestly... what you're using to fill in your eyebrows is your biggest issue... if i was gonna point out anything

you're not really masculine, but you aren't really feminine either + t can take a bit... but really i'd say your voice would be the biggest factor...

i wouldn't automatically think "dyke" if i saw you on the street though... i might think "transguy" which i know isn't what you want, but at least it's what you actually are rather than "dyke"

and i get being miserable over dysphoria shit... i've just kinda accepted that my life will always be shit in that department and try to focus on other things
>>
>>7782771

+ keep in mind that shit like discussions of morality are also philosophical in nature... and funny enough so is the shit you're saying...

you're discussing the value of focusing on one subject over another, your personal perspective on what does/doesn't matter and why you place no value on it... all of those components of what you said are philosophical in nature

but you completely missed the nature of philosophy when you defined it...

now i personally like science... i like theoretical physics and biology... i fucking love botany etc but... it's not like knowledge of science necessarily gives someone's life value

look at how many people are perfectly happy to ignore scientific fact in favour of whatever their religion says

the shit that matters to you doesn't make other shit useless to everyone
>>
>>7782825
Yeah I always get gendered male but they always think I'm 14 or 15.
>>7782836
Yeah I suppose you're right.
>>7782854
It's actually beige I think. Idk, I don't live there anymore.
>>7782871
Not really a trap house. I mean, none of us are dealers - we're all just heavy users. It's just sort of a communal heroin-using house. The person who actually pays the rent is a junkie herself and lets me and the other guy stay there for pretty cheap and we all share our shit with each other based on who's sickest.

The second pic is not my eyebrows' natural state but a much more subtly edited one. If I left them alone completely you'd agree that I look immensely creepy and female. Legit, I look like a female serial killer.

And yeah "trans guy" is better than "dyke."
>>
>>7782908

oh i got you... one of my dealers offered to let my s/o, his sis, and i share an apartment with him for free (the one who gives out free drugs)... but that's honestly part of what made me decide it was time to get the fuck out of brooklyn...

you should consider changing what you fill them in with then, something more subtle cuz heavy doesn't look good

yeah you also could pass for a young boy... i just know you're not so i didn't think about it... working on recovering from last night and i gotta pack and meet up with a friend (one who wouldn't see me while i was using cuz she was really upset about it) ... leaving tomorrow morning so i've got a lot on my mind... but you could def pass as a young boy when i think about it...

and yeah trans is better than dyke unless well someone actually is a dyke...
>>
>>7782818
>nightmare before Christmas fingerless gloves
wew lad
>>
File: 20160705_131839.jpg (222KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
20160705_131839.jpg
222KB, 1280x720px
Guys how are you all with filthy netgen noobs. I'm 22 and need help.

Not sure if faggot newgender or man. Definitely not female. Never felt female, hated "girl things" on-off throughought childhood, other people have been pointing out that I "walk/act/talk like a man" since I was about 7, never had a long-term female friend because they don't fucking talk about anything, always been aware of a 'phantom cock', invented new way of masturbating when I was a kid so I could cup my hands as if holding it (felt more natural to me than the actual pleasure part), made a fake fb account under the name "Darren" when I was 15 but chickened out because people started messaging me like "oh wow you know Emma?"

Thing is, as much as I want a dick I don't wanna cut my tits off. They're huge and always in my sight and all the women in my family were huge so I grew up knowing I was going to have them, and though they're not exactly aesthetic glories and they sometimes make me feel like Meatloaf in Fight Club but they're part of me.

Also I have no friends willing to support me if I wanted to experiment. My social circle is all guys who frequently talk about how much they hate all things tumblresque.

Considering making an appointment with the GIC in my area but the waiting list is a year long and what if they can't help me?

Also the only thing that I have going for me socially is the fact I look like a girl. Sad but true.

But I'm miserable all the same. No idea how to move forward, no fucking courage.
How was it for you guys pre-everything? Any advice? Am I just a whining piece of shit?

Pic related.
>>
>>7783078
it's freaky late in my timezone so i will not be as good at advice as i would be otherwise
some people will try and tell you that you cannot get a dick because ftm bottom surgery is shit, this is a meme, it could be rather better than it is but both options are decent
tumblrgenders are memes, there is no nonbinary brain, if you're anything you're ftm
however, it is worth knowing that you cannot really live as a man in society with giant tits sticking out, and that this will influence your future decisions
>>
>>7783078
i'd recommend making an appointment with the gic, a year is a long time and you can use that time to think stuff over

even if you feel ambivalent about your chest i would get a cheap binder to try just so you can work out if it feels more 'right' or not

> My social circle is all guys who frequently talk about how much they hate all things tumblresque.

kek, how do you even find those? no guy i know irl is even vaguely aware of tumblr, apart from maybe the gay guys. try and look up if there's any trans/gender questioning support groups in your area. it's pretty nerve wracking the first time but once you get over the 'lol look at all these hons' feeling it's possible to find people who are open to helping you talk through some of your feelings and doubts. when i was pre-t it was a huge morale boost to meet and make friends with trans men who passed and shit.

sounds like you're in the UK, whereabouts are you located
>>
>>7783078
>I don't wanna cut my tits off
>they're part of me
You probably like the idea of being a man then. Try wearing a binder or just get obnoxiously fat if you wanna keep them, so they can pass as manboobs.
>>
>>7783078

can't imagine wanting to keep tits... like at all... i barely have anything and it's still the worst bit of my dysphoria (followed by voice) giant tits would fucking kill me...

hating chick shit doesn't mean anything, neither does getting along (or not) with women... i love women personally... and men... doesn't matter... gender doesn't say everything there is to say about a person

as for the bottom surgery stuff, if it was risk free and didn't have a way too long to go without sex healing period i'd be all about that shit...

if you want to go to a clinic go to one... you could just as easily ask yourself "what if they can help me?" rather than the opposite, and what difference does a year make when you're fine with your tits and looking like a chick?
>>
>>7782771
You don't understand philosophy at all, great job.
>>
>>7783078
>>7783191

+ if you don't make an appoinment you're still gonna spend a year feeling the way you do... except it'll just run into another year and then so on 'til you do something about it... not like it goes away if you ignore it
>>
>>7783078
Too much yaoi anon.
That's all.
Check out with a therapist though, they will help you probably understand yourself a bit more.
>>
>>7783191

I'm not fine with the tits, not really. It's like if my arm became encrusted with a fucked up skin disease or burn scarring or something I'd still feel hesitant about chopping it off bc it's ugly and sore but it's my arm.
Plus I want to have a child and feed it someday I think, though i know it's unpopular even among cis girls. Tit milk is just best for kids and also free so it's a bit of a no-brainer to me. Not looking forward to the actual feeding it part, but I'm not looking forward to a damn lot about having a baby yet I still want one cuz I'm a slave to my urges.

And I'm not fine with looking like a girl, self-esteem is literally just that low, but so is courage, and knowing what it's like to have absolutely zero friends, which is what would happen if I suddenly turned round like "sup I know I hate tumblrites but check me out noww"

I cope by not pretending to actually be female, I talk/sit/walk/dress however I want. My body/voice/5'1" height does all the notpassing for me.
And my hair, which I grew in my teens because I was a "metalhead" and now am too scared to get rid of bc it hides my stupid face.
I don't know/care about hair care either so it's just a dysphoria mop. Also am fat bc being muscley will make me look dykey and not manly, and being skinny makes me absolutely unpassable period so w/e I don't care I'll just eat shit

I know I need new friends but I have no idea how to build up a support structure for myself. Don't know anyone ok with transness in my area that isn't a precious teenage petal, and I don't think I'd be a welcome addition.

And it's not like I don't like women, I just can't relate to them in any meaningful way. I wish I could assimilate, but they find me strange and I find them strange.

I'd get bottom surgery in a heartbeat if I trusted the NHS to do a good job.
>>
>>7783146

Binding is great, I've experimented tons before, but real binders never really do much and I've stretched out two to the point of absolute uselessness, and have no money to simply keep buying them at £40 each.

Have had lots of success with duct tape in the past, but they seem to have gotten denser since my teen years and it's now much harder to achieve flatness. Plus my depressionfat sticks out the top of the tape now and it's gross.

And lol, they're just nerds. /b/tards irl.
They spend enough time on the internet to be aware of shit like this and not enough time irl to actually have a concept of how it applies to normal humanity.
This is what I meant by nothing going for me socially.

But ty. I will make an appointment at the GIC, and hopefully by the end of the year I can find good people to talk to about them
And I'm in Glasgow.
>>
>>7783430

arms are a lot more useful than tits... just saying... i mean i get that it's part of you, but i guess i see it like it's a part of me that feels like it doesn't belong... that feels disconnected... more like a tumour than an arm...

i don't get the pregnancy thing personally... as far as i'm concerned i'm sterile (i actually probably couldn't have kids even if i wanted to fucked health and a fucked reproductive system to begin with) cuz i can't function properly in order to have a child in a manner that doesn't feel highly unnatural to me... i've also never felt those urges, and i've never understood what people mean when they talk about them...

if your friendships hinge on you pretending to be someone you're not then you don't have actual friendships and may as well have no one... it's always possible to meet new people who actually accept you for who you are, and more fulfilling too...

i didn't say shit about your hair... my hair is long too... a bit past my shoulders currently ... hair length has fuckall to do with gender

i don't relate to a lot of women the way they seem to relate to each other, but i can get along with them and enjoy them all the same...
>>
>>7783338

Huh?

Also, what is T like? Which changes come first, which later? Are they affected by how much T you already have (my medical history is dotted with shit like this, nobody ever explained it properly but I had childhood thyroid problems that everyone would assume would get megaworse at puberty but it didn't and was forgotten about, and it was something to do with testosterone and there's not enough in my medical records for doctors to make sense of.. But that's probably why I have a phantom cock)

Is it possible to be happy?
>>
>>7783430

+ you build a support system by actually going out and doing shit and meeting people... i've pretty much exclusively met accepting people... and people who aren't generally accepting can still come around when someone they give a shit about is trans and they learn more...
>>
>>7783542

not them, but i always feel bad for a person when i see them talk about happiness like it's a life goal rather than a fleeting emotion... it's naïve, unrealistic, and a good way to end up more depressed...
>>
>>7783542
if you're prescribed t they'll check your current levels and give you a dosage aiming to be similar to a generic cis male dosage

stuff like that, pcos etc, is not uncommon in trans men so they should have experience adjusting accordingly. in terms of changes for me it was like period stop->junk changing->hairier. pretty much everything is gradual though (and varies between people at what rates stuff happens).

think of it in terms of guys you've seen going through puberty. unless they have god tier genetics first few years probably still look like a soft-skinned manlet.
>>
You guys are boring.
>>
>>7783527

I feel the first part. Fatlumps. Engorged fucking flesh balloons.
It's just logic takes over and I know they do in fact have a purpose relevent to the continuation of our race.
And I can't explain the pregnancy thing either lol. Especially with the world rapidly going to shit and all. Just.. the thought of a little light running around because of me gives me hope. Always liked kids.

I expect once I have one or two I'll get top surgery, or at least no longer feel like I'd be losing out on something by doing so.

And I know hair length has nothing to do with actual gender, but it can affect how you see yourself therein. For example, mine makes me feel like a greasy neckbeard, but shaving it atm would make me feel like a fat dyke, and atm I'd rather feel like a greasy neckbeard than a fat dyke.
>>
How is life on easy mode guys? How are those muscles coming along? Have facial hair already? Reminder you'll never understand perpetual dysphoria like trans women do.
>>
>>7783621
i might want to carry a baby someday if my partner wanted one, but i have a lot of chest dysphoria so not until after i get top surgery. my breast tissue growing bigger than it already is would make me feel so awful.
>>
>>7783612

good thing none of us exist to entertain you then...

>>7783621

i can't at all relate to any of what you said there, but alright then...

i mean i like kids too, but that's got fuckall to do with my body... aside from the state of the world literally everything you said just seems completely unnatural to me as a transguy... but like i said it's whatever you do you...

i said that cuz you felt the need to explain your hair to me and i never mentioned it...
>>
>>7783697

i'll never know my health is fucked to a point where t might never be a reality, and if it is then it won't be forever... so perpetual dysphoria is a reality for me... and yet i still don't feel the need to say bitter shit to people that minimizes their problems...
>>
>>7783761
Society already accepts females that wear mens clothes. All you have to do is bind and cut your hair and you pass. Men's bodies have so much variation it doesn't matter if you have hips if you are capable of dressing as anything other than a teenage boy.
>>
>>7783559

By happy I mean not depressed, really. Able to deal with problems as they come and not whimpering under a giant pile of shit and calling it life.

>>7783605
Thanks, at what point does the voice deepen? And are all changes to voice irreversible or can you go back before a certain point?
I started smoking with the sole desire of a gravelly voice, and I basically try to scrape my larnyx as low as it can go when I speak already but I dunno. Permanency scares me. I'm probably autistic or something.

Any advice on finding and talking to a community when you're a social outcast/coming out to people who you aren't sure of/coming out to people in general?

I'm only out to two people, a trans girl whose little brother I work with (am a carer, kid has autism/dyslexia and shit and needs a bunch of extra help) and her mum, and the only reason I told them is because the mum was in the process of freaking out and the girl was 16 and looked so hurt at the reaction and I just wanted to let them know they weren't in a bubble. Almost cost me my job at the time because 16y/o became kinda clingy as I'd been the first 'adult' to validate her and mum thought I was on this mythical crusade to undermine her and everything she stood for, but it eventually boiled down into "don't tell the youngest, don't tell anyone else or you're fired" and she paid me £50 to take her kid shopping for girl clothes and now all is kinda good.

On the downside 16y/o is now 18 and passes fairly well (although she can't shave to save her damn life lol) and she can almost smell dysphoria and constantly asks how I'm coping when she knows I'm not.

I'd go with her if I didn't depend on her mum's money.
>>
>>7783768
a lot of ftms can't pass just with a haircut, binder and men's clothes. ive talked to guys who were genuinely trying and still couldn't pass until over a year on testosterone. ftm being easy mode is a meme.
>>
>>7783697

>never understand perpetual dysphoria

what
>>
>>7783783
>couldn't pass until over a year on testosterone
try never passing in your life
>>
>>7783697
i will always be dysphoric about my wide hips, my chest scars, not producing sperm, not ejaculating semen. perpetual dysphoria is a reality for both ftm and mtf. don't come in here and tell us we have it easy.
>>
>>7783768

society isn't what makes me dysphoric, my body does... everyone in the world could refer to me as a guy and that wouldn't change my dysphoria, and it wouldn't change how i feel even if i sit in a room all by myself... medical treatment is what's actually needed... what exactly do you think dysphoria is that you think passing is all that relieves it?

>>7783781

you have to actually do shit other than whimper under a giant pile of shit to do anything other than that... depressed or not...

and depression is a complex matter, no one can tell you that it's something that'll just go away just cuz you fix one area of your life...
>>
>>7783781

+ not to sound harsh, or to make it sound like shit is easy... it isn't, but it is simple... you just force yourself to do shit anyway

but depression isn't some simple issue... and it's usually unrealistic to assume transition will fix it entirely...
>>
>>7783781

+ also i don't understand what you want to do when you want to keep your tits for a while and have children... i mean... if that's the case shouldn't you work on that first?

you're complaining about shit that your life goals actively make unrealistic for you to do in the near future... so why wouldn't you do shit in a logical order if that's more important to you than transition anyway?
>>
>>7783846
>>7783864

No, I know. But having an idea of where to start and a support system for when you fuck up is useful, and atm I'm trying to find exactly these things.

>>7783873
Having kids involves finding a man to at least hope for eventual co-parenthood with, does it not? Finding a man involves first being comfortable with yourself to a degree that you'd being in a lasting relationship. Which, for me, involves getting on top of my permanent dysphoria in some way that makes sense to me and actually feels good. It doesn't make much sense to me either, you see. I can see where the non-insane tumblrites are coming from sometimes. My personality has never not been male, and I feel shitty about not being a man, and I'm struggling to concile that to my urge t reproduce, which is equally strong.

My problem is I have literally zero real friends and self-esteem so low I find it hard to make any new ones.

Essentially shit is getting on top of me and I need to move forward and the lgbt board of 4chan was the place I chose to go with my woes.

Sorry I'm being incoherent. I've never actually talked about any of this before either.
>>
>tfw have a penis
it's not a very good one but it's something
>>
>>7783720
pfft of course you exist to entertain me

now dance
>>
>>7783951

I'm sure it's good
>>
>>7783951
did you get surgery?
>>
Guys with slender ribcages but medium sized chests, what size/brand/style binder do you use?

I'm stuck with a 28in underbust and a 34in shallow bust from being an ex-fatty. I've tried smalls and mediums in gc2b's half-binder and Underworks' full-length, and I'm stuck with an awkward silhouette that gets worse as my breasts shift out of place as the day goes on.

I'm considering sizing down again in gc2b, because I found them more comfortable to put on and wear. Is it worth a shot, or am I doomed to be a sloucher until top surgery?
>>
>>7783768
>Society already accepts females that wear mens clothes
Exactly. So FtMs trying their hardest are seen as "girls in boy clothes, how cute :3"
>>
>>7783947
>Having kids involves finding a man to at least hope for eventual co-parenthood with, does it not?

If you have a functioning uterus it just needs a sperm donor: anonymous sex, donor clinic... would having a co-parent be nice? Yeah, but if it isnt possible, oh well.

Hell, if you look butch enough just raise the kid as their dad. "Daddy gave birth to you" but if they only have you to call dad, done.
>>
>>7783947

well you already have an idea of where to start, you make an appointment... then you've got a year of time to kill finding worthwhile people to fill your life with...

i guess i don't understand being comfortable with tits hanging off of you while on t or like being pregnant with giant hairy tits and shit... can't wrap my head around it...

what do you think is gonna give you self esteem?

it's cool though talking about shit for the first time is usually hard and weird...
>>
>>7785468

>>7785468

>>7785468
>>
>>7778131
>How I felt was basically like an unwilling mtf
This is so accurate it almost hurts.
Thread posts: 334
Thread images: 35

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.