[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/femgen/ - Real Asians Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 354
Thread images: 71

File: Zhao-Yiming5.jpg (76KB, 580x870px) Image search: [Google]
Zhao-Yiming5.jpg
76KB, 580x870px
Here is an image of a cis Asian, but do continue the discussion from last time.

>Does anybody be here have any information on facial asianization surgery? Has anyone here got it? This person got facial asianization surgery, got any ideas what exact procedures they got done, or how it could be improved to be more realistic: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2645950/I-fun-bein-Korean-Blonde-Brazilian-man-undergoes-extraordinary-surgery-achieve-convincing-Oriental-look.html

FAQ
>What is a fem?
An androgynous male with feminine and soft features. Most are gay.
>Are fem guys trans?
Some inevitably turn out trans. Some age into twunkhood and continue slutting it up on Grindr well past their mid twenties.
>Can I be a fem?
It's possible. Masculine bone structure, height, and aging make it hard.
>Should I go on HRT?
You'll look younger longer and you won't age like a man. There's more info in the pastebin.
>Is liking fems considered gay or straight?
Gay. If you're on the fence, you're bi, like a lot of people.
>Pastebin?
http://pastebin.com/9Ab1SpRE
>Discord?
http://discord.gg/faBYaap

Last one: >>7747585
>>
What do I do if I like crossdressing but now I live somewhere really cold
>>
>>7768985
Female coats and outerwear
>>
>>7768905
Woman in the op off to a horrible start.
>>
>>7769018
that's a dude, look at the elbows
>>
>>7769034
I never think of elbows being male/female thing, but now that you mention it, and I look at my man elbows..... It is making sense.
>>
>>7769034
That's a woman or a tranny either way what the fuck does it have to do with being a feminine boy.
>>
>>7769077
>>7769034
>>7769018
That person is a cisgender male from China that is a fashion model. In that particular image, they are wearing a wig. Literally, a different image of them is the first result in Google Images for "androgynous Asian male".
>>
reminder that the elbows never lie
>>
>>7769077
Daily reminder that feminine """boys""" are just trannies that use male pronouns.
>>
>>7769276
Nah
>>
>>7769276
But that's completely untrue.
>>
Does bicalutamide help with muscle loss or does it help you retain muscle? I was under the impression it accelerated muscle loss more than Spiro and Cypro.
>>
File: nng.jpg (88KB, 500x469px) Image search: [Google]
nng.jpg
88KB, 500x469px
Any Femboys here wanna post pics of your cute bellybutton I could potentially lick?
>>
File: 021617225055.png (26KB, 233x136px) Image search: [Google]
021617225055.png
26KB, 233x136px
>>7769747
do straight men really prefer nasty women over beautiful boys like this?
>>
can we get a cute stockings discussion going?
how do I order one off of amazon, I don't want to go to a shop
>>
>>7769747
>those hands
>>
>>7769853
but anon, the veins are hot
>>
>>7769831
Dunno
Don't give a shit
Post navel bitch boy
>>
>>7769747
Unfortunate piece of silverware he has stuck to him
>>
>>7769942
trust me, you dont want to see my belly
its hairy and flabby
I wish I was cute
FUCK
>>
File: IMG_20170216_233101.jpg (31KB, 800x367px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170216_233101.jpg
31KB, 800x367px
>>7769747
Cute I wish I had the courage to get a belly ring but I have a hard enough time at the beach. Also how to get the belly more toned like that.
>>
>>7768905
What if I'm already Asian?
>>
>>7770146
Do situps
>>
>>7770238
I am getting kinda flabby mabye that wouldn't be a bad idea should I do like fifty a day?
>>
>>7770190
Then post pics.
>>
>>7768905
http://g1.globo.com/rs/rio-grande-do-sul/noticia/2014/05/jovem-passa-por-10-procedimentos-cirurgicos-para-parecer-oriental-no-rs.html

The person discussed in the previous thread only had procedures done to the eyes, not the nose nor the lips. It says that the first procedure was a major surgery, and it says that the 9 others were more minor procedures. It does not elaborate on if those were surgeries themselves, however, it says that they were done to decrease the space between the eyelids, as he thought he eyes were still too big, and the other articles state that injections of the dermal filler hyaluronic acid was used. It seems that that dermal filler has used to increase the space taken up by the eyelids, to make the eyes seem smaller. The first procedure then would had been to form the monolid.
>>
>>7770702
https://forums.soompi.com/en/topic/343011-brazillian-man-gets-surgery-to-look-korean/
That users claims that there was some cutting of some kind to form the monolid, and then the injections. I will have to watch the video later, it might have more details.
>>
>>7766909
I don't know about Bica, might go on Spiro instead

So just to see if I understand it, let's say day 1-50 I use 2mg Estradiol. I detect breasts on day 51, so on that day I switch to 1mg Estradiol and let's say 100mg ralox (with 200mg being a normal dose on Sole ralox) and te same for day 52-55. Then on day 56 onwards with 200mg ralox until breast growth is destroyed?

Does that make sense or am i fundamentally not getting it?

Also another quick question, by taking the ralox, does it irreversibly gimp future possible breast growth? As in like if I just drop ralox one day, will breasts grow to the same degree as it would be if I didn't take ralox ever? I am assuming not so.
>>
>>7770146
>toned
very very frequently used buzzword for over 50? years. The answer is always drop weight through diet.
>>
>>7770931
>Estradiol
That's just flat estrogen, you'd become a Transgender with that stuff and breasts will naturally come because of it. If you don't want tits why take it in the first place?
>>
god what elo are you you bronzer bitch
>>
>>7771680
Masters actually

I wonder what skill level /femgen/ plays at with vidya games, with the similar phenomena with how you really only tend to see transgenders in competitive levels of play and hardly ever woman (who apparently fail before they even get near the top)
>>
>>7771700
holy shit

im not femgen but i peaked at plat got stuck in silver for a while then quit last november

feels weird seeing lol stuff...
>>
File: 1487287656544.jpg (55KB, 443x701px) Image search: [Google]
1487287656544.jpg
55KB, 443x701px
>>7771724
>I'm not femgen
>Posting in femgen

Do you mean, you're not on hormones like the rest of us or that you just literally came here out of the blue to post what you did?
>>
File: 31567-1.jpg (142KB, 1001x1001px) Image search: [Google]
31567-1.jpg
142KB, 1001x1001px
Do you use shapewear?
>>
>>7769034
>>7769063
>>7769217
>masc straight guy (female)
>click on femgen out of curiousity, see discussion about elbow sex
>check elbows
>identical to op model
really makes you think
>>
>>7771545
Better feminisation, the whole point of it is to not end up with tits which is what I'm trying to figure out with the biomed guy.
>>
>>7772144
What is that and why is she wearing a thong under it?
>>
>>7772384

Who is biomed guy
>>
how good is bica at stopping / reversing hair loss? looking for first-hand experiences.
>>
>>7772159
if you're ftm then testosterone will square your elbows. you can just always check someone's elbows to see if they've been on T ever
>>
>>7773109
>testosterone will square your elbows

can't tell if trolling or serious
>>
>>7773156
if you start late it won't do anything
>>
>>7770146
>Also how to get the belly more toned like that.
No such thing as targeted fat loss. Your fat distribution depends entirely on your genetics and hormones.
If you wanna lose fat around the belly you just have to lose weight period. Gaining a little bit of muscle helps keep you from looking like a skeleton, so get on that as well.
>>
>>7770146
it doesnt look like it but you probably have a decent amount of fat in your stomach area, mostly underneath the muscle.

you could probably lose like 10lbs of fat? sprints are better than cardio for losing fat (you actually burn your fat stores while doing sprints, but with cardio you burn mostly carbs which leads to a calorie deficit which leads to fat loss, ie you could just eat less and not run)
and then just do some ab work (sprints also give nice definition in mid section)

>>7771942
im just a """"""""straight""""""" guy chaser scum
in other news I just saw someone transporting a mattress on their bicycle
>>
>>7773401
>If you wanna lose fat around the belly you just have to lose weight period.

Liposuction works too.
>>
File: 1472922392345.png (523KB, 756x703px) Image search: [Google]
1472922392345.png
523KB, 756x703px
>>7773548
>im just a """"""""straight""""""" guy chaser scum
Disgusting.

>have a femboy vibe with twinkness
>guy is interested in me and everything
>we're playing a game together for a while now and all is well
>keep making fun of him about how he posts pictures of women and stuff all the time and says how they're cute or hot but never does it for guys unless traps
>when a girl comes into the game he's all over her
>having some problems right now and he dumps me on the floor to go talk to some woman who he doesn't know and I'm about to have a big day and he doesn't care

I'm going to turn into a misandrist at this rate, guys always want traps and they say they're okay with me and I'm cute but then drop me without hesitation to run to an actual woman.

I call them, Meme Gays and it's a red flag for me.
>>
>>7770146
you are sooo pretty ^_^
>>
>>7771700
i'm sr4000 overwatch
wanna play?
>>
>>7774297
Dude I was like that at one point they either need a push for them to progress from only traps to actual realistic guys or they just like the idea of having basically a girl who they can just bang
>>
>>7774346
I'm a Mercy main sorry, so I'm scum on its own, and even then I think we're likely in different regions.
>>
>>7770336
you have to do strength training on a caloric deficit
don't worry, you wont put on any muscle
this is to ensure that the weight that you do lose is actually going away from the fat
>>
does anyone here use bath bombs? they make your skin so soft! ^^
>>
>>7774527
which one should I try :o
>>
File: Joseph.jpg (355KB, 667x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Joseph.jpg
355KB, 667x1000px
so I found this rly cool Folk Pop duo called GirlyBoi, they're a married couple n they got their name cus the dude is a femboy, and he's pretty AF. so is he /ourguy/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9vxbIDsgRus
>>
>>7774598
the one in my picture is called Lord of Misrule from lush. It smells so nice <3
>>
>>7774610
so is the girl a girl (female) or a girl (male)
>>
https://www.amazon.com/Bath-Bombs-Set-Calily-Gluten-Free/dp/B01G45HX18/ref=sr_1_2_a_it?ie=UTF8&qid=1487373452&sr=8-2&keywords=lord+of+misrule+bath

how fuckin rich are you?
>>
>>7774644
that's not it! The one i get is from a shop called Lush and is about £5. I think they only make that one at certain times of the year but their other bath bombs are nice too
>>
>>7774637
that's a male who is very girly, hence the name, and the thread
>>
One of the only good thing about winter is big comfy jumpers ^^
>>
>>7772401
It's shapewear.
>>
>>7774660
>>7774637

>they're a married couple
>dude is a femboy
>>
>>7774660
so are they both male?
>>
>>7774725
depends on your definition of male, obviously, troll
>>
File: SadPearl.jpg (8KB, 224x237px) Image search: [Google]
SadPearl.jpg
8KB, 224x237px
>YWN Romance and take a femboy on cute dates
>Never make him blush by complimenting him or doing something romantic
>Never sleep in the same bed and gently kiss him goodnight
>Never cuddle him behind, kiss his neck and rub his stomach hidden under his shirt
Life is cruel desu
>>
>>7774753
*cuddle him from behind
I'm terrible at proofreading desu
>>
>>7774753
>make him blush by complimenting him
Are you a 12 ?
>>
Is Ghost bipolar? Or is his estrogen levels like a womans? Ghost seems more like women this month then before. Cross dress like transgender men. I think ghost want to be women.
>>
>>7774763
Wasn't OP's starter image a big enoygh clue?
>>
>>7774775

No, he's always been like this. Just don't make tranny jokes around him or imply he's MTF, even if it's just memes.
>>
>>7774775
Who?
>>
>>7772904
The guy I replied to and had a convoy with in the last thread, if you just follow the replies.

This guy >>7766909
Is this guy still around btw? Or are you (>>7766909) in the discord under a certain name I could find?
>>
File: 3YEuOP2.jpg (53KB, 640x853px) Image search: [Google]
3YEuOP2.jpg
53KB, 640x853px
>>7774753
>mfw I will and have because I'm in a relationship with the best boy ever
>>
>>7775122
best feel

>tfw you slip into bed after a long friday at work and feel his lithe body pressed against yours and his breath on your neck and all of the stress and trouble of the outside world drifts away and with the lights off it feels like the two of you are drifting in endless perfect eternity together where nothing can ever be wrong
>>
File: 1382483627554.png (2MB, 1476x2138px) Image search: [Google]
1382483627554.png
2MB, 1476x2138px
>>7774775
Is english your native language?
I've always crossdressed ya goon, and I've always been crazy emotional. Actually, I've been way happier than I used to be, don't know if it's estrogen or I've just been getting my life together. A year ago in the femgen skype I was an absolute pain in the ass for how much I bitched about myself.
>>
>>7775143
>tfw will never ever have that because I'm not lewd enough to keep a bf interested in me
>>
This should allow for a person to get an Asian face: http://koin.com/2017/02/17/twin-tragedies-give-survivor-a-new-face/
>>
>>7770931
>>7771545
>>7772384
>>7772904
>>7775065
That is about what you would do, although the actual dosage and timing would likely be slightly different, depending upon the half-lives of the drugs. I am biochem-anon, and I did create a Discord account and attempted to join the Discord, but they wanted a photograph, which I would rather not give.
>>
>>7772144
Why would we?
>>
>>7773019
Not a first hand experience, but the data on it would seem to indicate that it should be just fine at blocking the androgen receptor, even from dihydrotestosterone, and therefore it should stop any further male pattern baldness, although it would have very limited effectiveness towards reversing existing male pattern baldness.
>>
>>7774350
What about the case of a trap that only likes other traps?
>>
>>7774753
Stop fucking avatar fagging.
>>
all you bitches and whores need a fat cock in your ass
>>
>>7774775
Who the fuck is ghost?
>>
>>7775199
I am fine with not being lewd, although I am not really that fem yet either. I need cross-sex HRT.
>>
>>7775374
Just say HRT you dummy you're being redundant
>>
>>7774748
ummm, what?
I dont think there is any contention as to what male means, even if you include sjw's
male=born with a benis
>>
>>7775399
No.
>>
>>7774753
>not including fucking him from behind super rough when coming home after a stressful day at work
This thread sucsk
>>
>>7775154

Why that matter? Another alt right trap in femgen, original.

Need is you to leave general. Thread or discord is all traps no real men. Gaygen is right. All femgen want to be woman. No place for feminine men on lgbt. Only young transsexuals like the ghost who want be woman. Disgusting.
>>
>>7774297
that sucks desu im sorry

this is partly why I dont pursue twinks/fems, Im attracted to them for sure but I dont know... and it seems kinda fucked up to pursue someone if you arent sure if you are into them

but then again how do you ever find out if you are into them unless you try

the future is so confusing.
>>
Can you please tell cute stories?
I am in desperate need of them.
I think literally the only thing that can cheer me up is a cute story between boys desu ~~
>>
>>7775646
My bf laughed at me when he took me to the gym and I couldn't even lift 115 lbs on bench
>>
>>7775631
>this is partly why I dont pursue twinks/fems, Im attracted to them for sure but I dont know... and it seems kinda fucked up to pursue someone if you arent sure if you are into them
being a twink or fem and being attracted to the same group FUCKING SUCKS. most of us are bottoms so we look for masc guys which is why not a lot of fems go for other fems. it sucks that i cant be attracted to masc guys instead.

90% of the time when i try to set something up with another fem they flake and dont show up and its obvious its because im not masc. i wish they didnt waste my time by agreeing to meet up and then flaking at the last moment. gets my hopes up just to be disappointed.
>>
>>7775668
uhhh, not cute enough
write something like a story, you can take artistic initiative
>>
>>7775307
Hi! Im the anon you've been helping out, you really dont need a photograph of real you for discord lol

It's just asking for an avatar (display pic), so you can put up like any picture. i.e. I used a random image of some cartoon I used to watch

Add me when you get on! Name: Yumi#2001

Oh also what about that second question? Will doing this E-ralox-E-ralox cycle permanently stunt future breast growth if I change my mind? I'm just assuming yes at this point cos that sounds most plausible
>>
>>7775713
>you really dont need a photograph of real you for discord lol
Whoa what?

Every time someone talks about the femgen discord they are required to post a photo of themselves to get approved. Are you saying this is false and we can ALL get in?
>>
File: STX02A_A014.png (238KB, 386x597px) Image search: [Google]
STX02A_A014.png
238KB, 386x597px
Femgen, can I get some advice and help?

I went to a gender clinic today and told the Doctor there about my woes and issues, that I want to be a Femboy, and I don't want tits, etc. pretty much what we all crave here, and I told him what medications I'd like to take (Bicalutamide / Raloxifene) and he was incredibly astounded by my knowledge of hormones and believes I know exactly what I want, what I am and what I want to be and not that I'm confused. He said all the things I say his perfect marks and it seems like he has no real issue giving me hormones.

Issue comes around that when he looked on the computer about what he can prescribe; Bicalutamide is only applicable for Prostate Cancer victims, and Raloxifene is for Osteoporosis victims. Or vice versa, can't remember which.
The country has such heavy regulations you need to have such things to acquire those, and so all he can really give me is Spiro which I know is a shittier product than Bica, and will break my penis, and make me piss myself.

He said he's going to talk to his superior, a woman who's been in the Gender business for 20 years but I doubt there's a way I'm going to get Bica and Ralox and I'll be going back in 2 weeks.

I can self med online, my first shipment is coming in for 2 months supply but financially it's going to ruin me. I'll get 100$ saved every 17 months that I wont even be able to new shoes if they suddenly catch on fire or something.

I don't want to cheap out on doing things right and I know Spiro has some nasty side effects, but at the same time Bica is fucking expensive and I could literally be saving 150$ every two months.

What do?
>>
>>7775763
Wait the two weeks to see how it goes.

Also, amazing job being brave enough to talk to your doctor about it. Mentioning HRT but for purposes other than transitioning must have took alot of mental strength
>>
How do I get a fem bf?
>>
File: STX02A_A034.png (236KB, 386x597px) Image search: [Google]
STX02A_A034.png
236KB, 386x597px
>>7775763
>Can only give me Spiro
Sorry, I mean, Spiro is the one he spoke about the entire time, probably because ease of knowledge but he mentioned other hormones like Cyproterone, but the only ones I see really pranced around in this thread are Spiro, Bica and Raloxifene. Maybe some estrogens here and there but those are trannies and I don't want to be a girl.

I see Bica and Raloxifene praised around here, and obviously for good reason; Plenty of Anon's saying how switching to Bica saved their dicks and other such stuff but at what point does such a heavy financial burden become so much that you need to take the dive and break your dick to not put yourself in a cardboard box home? (Not literally)

I don't doubt he can give me Spiro, and I can just order Raloxifene online, but I don't know if I should take what I can get and go with Spiro. Is it something I'll regret down the line?
>>
>>7775763

Use the Spiro, but make sure you use your dick everyday. You can still use estradiol as well, but you'll have to be very low bodyfat. I would suggest working out your pecs so that area has muscle instead of fat.

t. poorfag
>>
>>7775782
This, you're absolutely wife material for being this strong mentally
>>
>>7775713

I thought femgen was strict as to not allow in trans.
>>
File: 1478072274907.jpg (33KB, 500x450px) Image search: [Google]
1478072274907.jpg
33KB, 500x450px
>>7775782
>Wait the two weeks
True, but I'm just looking to fill my brain. I have two months of Bica and Raloxifene coming so I'll have two months supply when they arrive, but if he just flat out says "Can't give you Bica/Raloxifene so you either take the Spiro or Cyperterone or not, your choice" I want to know if I should say yes there and then, rather than wait for my supplies to run out.

Obviously if there is by some chance a loop hole and he says Bica/Raloxifene can be done then these posts are just moot because of course I'd take them.

>Also, amazing job being brave enough to talk to your doctor about it. Mentioning HRT but for purposes other than transitioning must have took alot of mental strength
I specifically looked for 'gender diverse' clinics, on the entry form they asked what pronoun I wanted. Genderqueer, Transman, Transwoman, Boyguy, Girlygirl, Other, etc. Like they're really tumblr about their pronouns and seem to respect everything and from the sounds of it.
I tried it about 8 years ago in a smaller town and was denied, "go all the way or not at all", helps to be in a more 'progressive' town.

>>7775803
Thanks but I'm not mentally strong, it's desperation. My hate for my masculinity is so strong it leads me to be incapable of accepting compliments. I'm told I'm feminine and cute but I look in a mirror and I fail to see it, I cannot believe it, I don't love myself and I'm taking action to fix that even if I have to self medicate.
I walked in there expecting exactly this though, "We can't give you this" but at least he said if I do self medicate, that hormonal tests and stuff are always on the table for me to have at anytime so it wasn't all in vain.
>>
>>7775718
these arent the droids you are looking for

>>7775763
>The country has such heavy regulations you need to have such things to acquire those

He probably knows nothing about those drugs and *can* prescribe them for off-label use, but isnt willing to without some kind of study he can point to for justification. femgen is in totally untested waters, everyone from this thread might die of boiboob cancer in 20 years... its unlikely, but we have no idea. Professional doctors wouldnt take risks like this
>>
>>7775829
Keep working at it anon, find a guy who can make you feel feminine, love yourself for being able to decide to do something about what you don't like about yourself. I'm rooting for you
>>
File: 1425260657874.jpg (640KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1425260657874.jpg
640KB, 900x900px
>>7775844
Thank you but I know the issue lies entirely within myself, a guy isn't going to help me feel more feminine. Refer to here

>>7775829
>My hate for my masculinity is so strong it leads me to be incapable of accepting compliments. I'm told I'm feminine and cute but I look in a mirror and I fail to see it, I cannot believe it, I don't love myself and I'm taking action to fix that even if I have to self medicate.

I've shelved this issue for years to try just accept I'm as masculine as I am, and been to psychologists that in a nutshell try to teach me how to 'love myself' but it just never works out, and I told the gender clinic doctor this and he pretty much finished my sentence because I fall into the clockwork of what's a common story which is why he seems quite open to the idea of putting me straight onto hormones, constantly saying how I'm knowledgeable and stuff. His eyes actually opened widely and he sighed and was like "Foo~ You really know your stuff"

But I don't know as much as he thinks. Dare I take up Spiro if it's offered?
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (51KB, 1434x896px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
51KB, 1434x896px
>tfw no bugeye bf
years ago, when I was lurking femgen, there was a green eyed boy who was cute as all fuckin hell
people were making jokes about him looking like the ayylmao alien??
does anyone know who I am talking about?
>>
>>7775881
i wish the only think stopping me from loving myself was merely my warped self-image

its difficult being uggo
>>
>>7775881
Having someone to talk to for real and in person like a boyfriend really does help though, even if it's all within, at least it is for me
>>
>>7775713
The raloxifene will stop breast development when it is administered. The plan essentially consists of constantly starting and stopping breast development. If you were to change your mind and decide that you want breasts, I do not know of breast development would fully continue. Breast cancer patients would be likely taking this for life, prostate cancer patients would not take estradiol, etc. The closest situation to this that would had happened would be a detransitioned FtM that only went on antigonadotropics, and went on them after starting to develop breasts but before they had reached full development. I do not know if the breasts reach full development is such cases, but there almost certainly exists at least anecdotal data, and probably at least on published study. Of course, that situation is not entirely comparable as you would had likely been in a state of stopping it more than once, started at an older age, and with androgens doing things before that, but it is the closest. My guess is that breast development would continue to full development in your case if you were to switch to continually doing estradiol, but maybe they would be somewhat smaller than otherwise.
>>
File: url.jpg (9KB, 260x194px) Image search: [Google]
url.jpg
9KB, 260x194px
>tfw not attracted to most males
>tfw not sub
>tfw just want to live a regular life, maybe even get married
>tfw still want to look more girly

what did my brain mean by this?
>>
>>7775897
>It's difficult being uggo
Is that self esteem or are you speaking feminine wise though?
I don't think I'd make a good girl, but I'm not looking to be a girl. I'm 24, my youth has passed, I'm aging like spoilt milk but I'm like... 4/10 maybe? I guess. It's hard to say because you can't particularly rate yourself objectively unless you're like Brian Peppers.
I'm looking to make myself more feminine and there's no saying that I'm going to make a good femboy, or even a femboy really, but it's simply better than doing nothing which is what I've been doing for 8 years now. I may be singing your tune in like 8 months time though.

>>7775898
Probably. I do think I'll be happier if I had someone to hug for sure and again I don't think I'm femme enough to be cute but in my current state I'm just glad to feel like I did something.
Tomorrow will probably be shit lol.

>>7775713
>you really dont need a photograph of real you for discord lol

What the fuck? I saw that rule instantly and dropped harder than a rock.
Oh well, I'm not much of a socialite and don't need to be around more cuter and femme guys than me anyway.
>>
>>7775956
You should try online dating, if nothing else, getting liked and getting a few conversations can boost your confidence
>>
>>7775956
>I'm 24, my youth has passed, I'm aging like spoilt milk but I'm like... 4/10 maybe?
fellow +21 here, i'm 23
I'd rate myself as a 4-5
i'm not fem, but i like feminine boys and most girls
but i haven't got the social skills to actually talk to people. so, save for 2 grindr encounters, I haven't met anyone
>>
>>7775788
Ask in the Discord for one.
>>
>>7775881
I would try the spiro and see if you like it, it will give ya some nice effects, but again will hit you in the groin because of lowering your T.
>>
>>7775974
w-would that work
what is the discord
>>
>>7775829
Just so you know, while blood tests of lipid profile, liver, kidneys, etc., would be useful, the normal sex hormones test would not be helpful, as the testosterone test would show an even higher value, and the estradiol test would be around the same, while taking bicalutamide and raloxifene.
>>
>>7775974
Does discord still need timestamped pictures to get in?
>>
>>7775839
Considering that raloxifene is used to prevent breast cancer is high risk patient populations, we should have an even lower rate of breast cancer than the general population. Also, the study on using raloxifene and bicalutamide in prostate cancer patients linked in the OP might be useful for the user to go to their doctor.
>>
>>7775881
You could try spironolactone, and see if you get any adverse effects from it.
>>
>>7775893
You could try searching through Loveisover for it.
>>
>>7775949
You are a straight femboy. There are many like you.
>>
>>7775977
And apparently make you piss yourself, which is what I'm trying to avoid, with both of those.
I'll take hot flushes anyday over a broken dick and pissing myself.

>>7775991
This is information I did not know, because I'm simply regurgitating how /femgen/ has said countless times, how superior Bica and Raloxifene is for getting femboy aesthetics and with so many people and an entire thread dedicated to achieving the same goal it seems only reasonable to bandwagon the idea of 'the best choice is', actually the best choice.

I thought Bicalutamide is an AA, lowering Testosterone.
And Raloxifene raises estrogen with minor amounts, but doesn't bind to your breast receptors.

Though, likely I have it all wrong entirely. An Anon tried helping me weeks ago with understanding this to its entirety and I can't say I'm smart enough to follow and understand it without it being simplified which is kind of why I'm asking about if I should take up Spiro instead of Bica (And I'd need an explanation as to why I should since Bica/Raloxifene is apparently perfection for what we're all trying to achieve)
>>
>>7775987
The Discord is literally linked in the OP you brainless dickless newfag.
>>
File: 1480155311782.png (63KB, 233x168px) Image search: [Google]
1480155311782.png
63KB, 233x168px
>>7776034
Pissing your self? lol have not had that happen, I pee more often but that's about it. OH and I can't eat a lot of potassium, so like no more massive amounts of baked potatoes. QQ
100MG btw.
>>
File: 1457052118137.jpg (185KB, 768x820px) Image search: [Google]
1457052118137.jpg
185KB, 768x820px
>>7776035
could you spank me for my behavior daddy?
>>
>>7776034
Bicalutamide does not block the production of testosterone, it is simply an androgen antagonist, so the testosterone cannot bind from to the androgen receptor. This is why it is better than others, as it also has reduced blood-brain barrier penetration, so libido (AKA, "dick breaking") is not effected in as many cases, nor is the muscle. However, because the testosterone can no longer bind to the receptor site, so more of it is in the blood. This also raises estradiol levels, as that additional free testosterone is converted into estradiol by the enzyme aromatase. This sometimes leads to the development of breasts, but the raloxifene should prevent that.

The blood test is not for estrogen, that entire class of compounds that effect estrogen receptors, but of estradiol, a particular one found naturally in humans that is the most common. The raloxifene will have an effect at the estrogen receptor a, without changing how much estradiol is in the blood.
>>
File: 1400876281132.jpg (737KB, 1280x2880px) Image search: [Google]
1400876281132.jpg
737KB, 1280x2880px
>>7776046
What a shame, no lovely bananas to lick on.

Not everyone will acquire the same effects I'm sure, but I've yet to hear reasons why spiro should be taken over Bicalutamide other than "I'm fucking poor", and that's not exactly a good reason to me since a more expensive product is a more quality product for good reason.

>Spiro
Piss yourself, Potassium intake, Broken penis, May barely do a fucking thing because weak
>Bica
Hot flushes, more expensive

If anyone can add to these I'd be happy to make more better judgement decisions.
>>
>>7776064
*at the estrogen receptors
>>
>>7776073
Hot flashes can still happen while on bicalutamide, although it might be reduced to the levels of libido loss, very few cases. It seems that the mechanism of hot flashes is not fully known. If it is in the brain, then as the bicalutamide has reduced blood-brain barrier (BBB) penetration, then it should not have hot flashes in as many cases. There is evidence linking hot flashes to dysregulation in the hypothalamus controlling temperature, which is part of the brain, and there is also the fact that SSRIs are effective for treating hot flashes, that suggests that the mechanism is in the brain. If on the other hand the mechanism wrlere to be on the other side of the BBB, then bicalutamide would have as high a rate of hot flashes as spironolactone, but it is likely in the brain, so I do not know why I made this post, sorry.
>>
>>7776073
How does it make you piss your self, I have never heard if this, and am interested in how that would happen.
>>
>>7776152
I honestly have no clue. As much as I appreciate everyone's replies to be in trying to help me understand, I'm seriously stupid and I cannot express that enough. >>7776064 is typing an elaborate piece to me and I can't understand a word of it because it's simply too smartypants for me. I've tried to understand it plenty of times but simply fail to; You need to put it into plain words for me and that's where my "pros and cons" essentially come from, the posts that basically do barebones replies.
>taking spiro, move to bica, suddenly my dick works again thnx femgen!!
type posts or replies. I've seen pissing themselves come up a few times, maybe a minority.

>>7776101
That's fine, post all the information you want. Lurkers may learn from your posts.

>>7776064
I thought estradiol was estrogen, fuck me why am I so retarded.

I'm sorry the only thing I understood in that post is "Bica is better, Bica doesn't break your dick, Testosterone doesn't get 'absorbed by the body' so it has no effect but exists anyway'

If estradiol was estrogen I was going to question how testosterone turns into estrogen to give breasts, but again, I clearly have no clue what estradiol is. Sorry.
>>
>>7776027

They're called transbians.
>>
>>7776188
you are confusing pissing themselves with having to pee much more often
>>
>>7776337
Maybe true honestly. I... I would hate to think about it in my case because I can already drink a glass of water and pee it out in 5 minutes.
>>
>>7775881
Everyone's experiences are different but here is mine so you have an idea. I've been on spiro and estro for seven months now and I haven't had any erectile issues, I still get as hard as ever and can maintain it no problem. I look way more fem now too!

HOWEVER, I do not get aroused as often as before, I have no problems once I am thought. I have very small boobs, they don't really look any different from pecks though. Also my cum is completely clear, no sperm at all.

If you can stand those three points then you may as well just try it.
>>
>>7775718
>>7775823
>>7775956
My bad, i meant a discord account in general to talk in PM. I hadn't joined the femgen discord so I didn't know he meant that rule.

>>7775932
Thanks, that's along the lines of what I assumed. Btw I didn't mean join the femgen discord, I meant just a discord account that we could communicate better through PM's. Do let me know if you would be up for talking through there!
>>
File: 20160704_200128.jpg (2MB, 2592x1944px) Image search: [Google]
20160704_200128.jpg
2MB, 2592x1944px
Hey guys so I just turned 20 in December, this was taken roughly 9 months ago, will I be able to make it? I'm scared of becoming a hon-tier femboy
>>
>>7776534
you already look femmy you faggot.

i'd dick you down.
>>
File: IMG_2036.jpg (53KB, 450x481px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2036.jpg
53KB, 450x481px
Do I pass as a femboy?
>>
>>7776534
you are Asian, you are playing on easy mode.
>>
>tfw nobody has provided asianfeminization surgery resources
>>
>>7776628
You are clearly a girl who rides horses
>>
>>7768905
>tfw you could have been a cis asian, but you got eyelid surgery
>>
>>7775763
Surely your doctor can prescribe them off-label?
>>
>>7775309
Feminine figure?
>>
>>7775321
>reversing existing male pattern baldness
What do you take for this then?
>>
>>7776534
damn asians are so delicate
>>
>>7773019
just go to your doctor and ask for dutasteride because youre balding

enjoy a better hairline
>>
>>7776769
Not sure but consider I'm not a US citizen or European one, but in a stingent country where if it's not by the books you're kicked out. I don't think he'd want to risk losing his medical license since I'm going to guess that is with high likelyhood exactly what would be the case in my country.

I don't feel he'd do that anyway considering I've yet to 'explore other options', and just jumped straight to Bica/Raloxifene.
For all I know he wants to try me on estrogens as well, which is a no go for me.
>>
>>7776188
Estradiol is a compound that is an estrogen, there are other compounds that are also estrogens. Testosterone is a compound that is turned into estradiol, but the fact that it is testosterone is irrelevant, it could easily had been something else, except for the fact that testosterone in the blood will be higher, so more estradiol would be made.

For being on bicalutamide, you would have the androgen receptor blocked, except for the reduced blood-brain barrier penetration (libido will be effected in fewer cases, AKA less "dick breaking), and also except for the testes (so sperm is still produced, this is unrelated to less "dick breaking". The non-androgenic effects of testosterone will not be blocked, so it will still have anabolic (muscle) effects. This drug will cause elevated testosterone and estradiol concentrations in the blood. The raloxifene will stop the effectively lack of sex hormones from causing adverse effects, will block breast growth (important due to the increase estradiol concentrations), and may or may not result in feminization elsewhere in the body.
>>
>>7776238
Not if they identify as male, as the femboys do.
>>
>>7776340
Maybe another drug can be administered to counter that side effect.
>>
>>7776534
You will make. You are already very qt and somewhat fem. 10/10 would make out with.
>>
>>7776628
You pass as a girl, not a femboy. Not androgynous at all. This is what happens when you take the facial surgery and whoremoans too far. Unless you are FtT, in which case you have not taken it far enough.
>>
>>7776677
Here was some discussion here: >>7770702
>>7770812
>>
>>7776762
Why?
>>
>>7777107
But they are too cancerous.
>>
>>7777109
Hair transplant surgery.
>>
>>7777448
Another option is to have surgery to remove the breast buds before going on cross-sex HRT, that way you would never develop breasts.
>>
>>7777557
*would make it.
>>
>>7775154
You're still kinda a huge pain in the ass.
>>
File: A_6GDLmCYAAH8K5.jpg (95KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
A_6GDLmCYAAH8K5.jpg
95KB, 768x1024px
is this an image board?

feels like I'm reading a book
>>
File: IMG_0705.jpg (66KB, 500x348px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0705.jpg
66KB, 500x348px
>>7768905
Trump 2020, shadilay my friends
>>
File: Zhao-Yiming.jpg (70KB, 580x773px) Image search: [Google]
Zhao-Yiming.jpg
70KB, 580x773px
>>7777704
This is indeed an image board.
>>
File: 1486336268963.jpg (705KB, 678x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1486336268963.jpg
705KB, 678x1200px
>>7773401
Hmm I dunno I cut calories I do yoga cardio, Pilates etc it doesn't seem to work and I really don't wanna lose my butt and thighs the growth I've had. So I cut red meats out entirely cause I think that may help I only eat two times a day. I miss the days when I was 115 could eat anything I want lol aging suxs.
>>7773548
Sprint's would that involve going outside cause I dunno if I could do that at this point ugh I hate this agorophobia people joke about being shut-ins but it's so not cool having a panic attack the moment you leave the house
>>7774376
So strength training is there training that specifically targets the core I really just want a six pack, thicker thighs and a muscly butt. Also my rampant agorophobia keeps me from going to a gym are there exercises I can do at home. Thanks for the help guys.

>>7774336
Aww ty I don't think you'd say that I'd you saw my face tho lol.

>>7775763
You are one brave dude holy shit and awesome that your doctor actually wants to help like I always awesome doctors would say we are repressed trans or some shit that's been my experience but still the balls on you man holy shit your awesome
>>
>>7777550

I identify as male and date a girl. I'm bi, but primarily date women since I'm a top. Can we come up with a better term than femboy? It's very cringe.
>>
File: 021817112710.png (74KB, 164x211px) Image search: [Google]
021817112710.png
74KB, 164x211px
how irredeemable am i?
>>
>>7777939
Genderfuck.
>>
>>7777944
as opposed to what, a croissant?
>>
>>7777926
Inject thyroid hormone. That would help.
>>
>>7778066
wat
>>
>>7778074
Uh what no dude not fucking around with my thyroid even I'm smart enough to know that's a bad idea. Unless your telling me to kill myself don't worry about that I should be gone soon I think I have prostate or scrotal cancer more than likely prostate cancer which is death for a bottom. I have a lump around my butt and I have been passing blood for weeks.
>>
>>7778084
first thing that came to mind
>>
>>7777591
Considered that but sadly also unlikely. I think I'll just have to stick with self medicating Bica / Raloxifene.

What would Spiro and Raloxifene do though? I havn't heard anyone say they take Spiro and Raloxifene in this thread, so not sure how the two interact.
>>
femboys dont exist they are a perverted fantasy
post one cute IRL femboy thats not just a tranny oh wait you CANT
>>
>>7778590
I'll rise to that challenge.
>>
File: tumblr_o3mkwtlorK1t4fw54o1_1280.jpg (90KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o3mkwtlorK1t4fw54o1_1280.jpg
90KB, 1080x1080px
>>7778590
>>
>>7778590
You're talking about basically the meme ones not the real ones
>>
>>7777926
>and I really don't wanna lose my butt and thighs the growth I've had
Your best choice of action would be to gain muscle. It is possible while losing fat but harder.

>>7778112
Please get it checked out :(
>>
File: latest.png (495KB, 498x740px) Image search: [Google]
latest.png
495KB, 498x740px
>>7778590
>>
>>7777944
Exercise a lot.
>>
>>7778590
The OP image.
>>
question to femboys: do men who speak without the gay lisp hot, or do you think they are weird?
>>
>>7778590
>>
>>7779300
Depends on who you ask. I like actual men, masculine, dominate, hunky guys so if he has a lisp it's a bit unattractive because it's usually a trait with the little gay sub ones and I don't want someone who's trying to be as fem or gayer than me.

If I was into other femboys and cute guys and stuff like most femboys/guys/traps tend to be then I imagine it wouldn't be a problem.

You can learn to speak without a lisp through certain methods, I grew up with a lisp and still do, but changed the way I pronounce my S's and now no one can tell I have a lisp.
>>
>>7778590
I've met like five in my city since moving here 8 months ago
and I mean exclusively top-tier
>>
>>7778173
It should be mostly the same, except that it would be likely to reduce libido and muscles to a greater extent than bicalutamide, and you would also possibly have the unique side effects of the spironolactone. It would be easy enough to try using spironolactone instead of bicalutamide at first to save money, and simply switch to using the bicalutamide if you have side effects that you cannot bear. Step therapy, as referred to by the insurance industry.
>>
>>7779300
Having the gay lisp can be cute.
>>
Before gays were allowed to come out of the closet. We called that ...normal.
>>
Gays with a lisp or no lisp were considered the ones who were weird. Nothing has changed, except the gay ego.
>>
>>7779473
What are you referring to?
>>
File: idk.jpg (476KB, 807x1032px) Image search: [Google]
idk.jpg
476KB, 807x1032px
am i a cute boy yet
>>7777944
ew
>>
>>7779489
that is a girl
>>
>>7779389
I need to find a city like that, everyone in my town looks like a redneck version of Sloth from The Goonies.
>>
>>7779489
Yes.
>>
>>7779389
how did you meet them
>>
>>7779640
just around
shopping centres, craft fairs, kink evengts, those sorts of places

im regular friends with like two and there's a couple I'm acquainted with but only barely
ive seen and known several overall in my lifw and i come from one of the uk's most conservative area. idg why people say theyre so rare
>>
File: 1456467992457.jpg (200KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1456467992457.jpg
200KB, 1920x1080px
I can't continue living this horrible life while thinking about how nice it would be if I were irresistibly attractive.
like... if I asked out a 6/10 and that person felt lucky that I found them attractive
>>
>>7779489
L U K E
>>
So like, we still love Ghostie despite his autism and probable closet tranny-ness right?
>>
>>7779791
Who?
>>
>>7779791
do we have a picture of this ghost person? i hear him mentioned 69 times per thread and its starting to annoy me that i dont know what he looks like
>>
>>7779674
Robin I wished I lived in the UK instead but with what you've told me about the economy and healthcare I'm not sure I'd be much better still anything's better than redneck land I live in currently. I wanna meet some femboi hotties. Sorry I've been out of touch been working a bunch but we should catch up sometime.

>>7778835
I will get it checked out it's worrying my family and heck even my ex boyfriend was like hey that sounds really bad you should go to the er I'm scared of what they could find tho and the cost. I'm still saving up for some surgeries.

>>7778844
This qt triggers my bdd I wish I looked 1/10 as cute.

>>7779300
Gay lisp with a girly voice is adorable and makes me melt gays with a masc voice and face and lisp makes me cringe I hate that I'm like that but it super weird for me.
>>
gays are stereotypically very outgoing people it seems
how outgoing/recluded are you guys?
>>
File: Bridget.png (671KB, 761x899px) Image search: [Google]
Bridget.png
671KB, 761x899px
>>7780044
Horrible shut in here I was more or less out going when I was younger. Probably why I can't hold a boyfriend cause he wants to go out and do stuff and I want to lie against his chest and reread portrait of dorian gray or play video games with him.
>>
>>7779674
where do you live
i live in a pretty major city and there are pretty literally zero femboys
>>
>>7780151
if only i could be worthy of someone like you
>>
>>7778661
She's fucking gorgeous.
I'd seriously suck her cock.

t. gold star lesbian
>>
>>7780198
I'm no catch anon my agorophobia keeps me from ever leaving the house my face is also really ugly and my body well I posted it earlier. Plus I'm in godforsaken no where lol.
>>
>>7780263
Yohio is a guy he goes by he lol
But yeah he's flipping adorable most would want to go down on him.
>>
>>7780266
i live a very recluded life also. i would love to have someone who didn't want to socialize with other people and cuddle with me instead ^_^
which one is your body? just curious
>>
>>7780044

Statistically gays mirror the population at large as far as extroversion/introversion goes.
Maybe you notice the more extroverted ones more because they are in your face more.
>>
>>7780313
>they are in your face more
i wish
>>
>>7779791

He gets triggered easily, but leave him alone.
>>
>>7780292
Aw you sound perfect best days ever are when you can suggest up next to eachother I had to say tho it's super extreme my agorophobia like I don't even go shopping in public.

This is me tho >>7770146
>>
>>7780436
and I'm the person who posted >>7774336
I donno about your face, but you are cute as hell desu ~~
>>
File: 1445979157535.png (148KB, 600x375px) Image search: [Google]
1445979157535.png
148KB, 600x375px
>>7780151
Pretty much this to its entirety. I'm a horrible hikkikomori who only leaves the house to go to a doctor appointment or go to the nearest supermarket for food.
I'm not very sociable so parties are out of the question, I feel uncomfortable when there's more than 3 people in the room and kind of just leave the room or just go home quietly to not disturb anyone.

Though I don't detest the idea of going out to hike or have a picnic if my boyfriend wants to I could maybe only muster it once a month, my perfect night in is playing a vidya with my bf or just cuddling together under a blanket in like 16C weather while watching an anime or tv show or something. Maybe with pizza or ice cream too.
>>
File: 1487417381011.jpg (29KB, 848x480px) Image search: [Google]
1487417381011.jpg
29KB, 848x480px
>>7780044
>STATISTICALLY GAYS HAVE LIKE 100X MORE PARTNERS THAN HETEROS AND SPREAD AIDS BECAUSE OF IT

>Sitting here as a gay being an absolute shut in
>Never had a boyfriend
>Clean as a whistle
>Never go to parties

What a crock of shit, where's my boyfriend? Hell, where's the dick? The idea of grindr or whatever people use is an atrocious idea for me to even think about so I just scoff at whenever people say "muh gays statistics"
>>
>>7780459
Aww thank you that made my day with everything that's been going on lately. Made me smile which I rarely do. I've posted my face before it's pretty bad.

>>7780484
>>7780466
It sucks I dunno if it cause abuse or w.e but going outside is terrifying at times. I wish being introverted was more fun. I'm hoping medicine for panic attacks could help.
>>
>>7780545
Wish I had your face honestly, yours isn't as bad as you think
>>
>>7780545
i donno how lonely you are, but i'm lonely as all hell. if you want to chat, you can kik me mtrn199

>>7780569
lol, now i'm curious
>>
>>7780578
If you have a throw away mail or discord or something I could show. I'm not the other anon but I don't have kik to send it with
>>
>>7780588
[email protected]
>>
>>7780545
>It sucks I dunno if it cause abuse or w.e but going outside is terrifying at times. I wish being introverted was more fun. I'm hoping medicine for panic attacks could help.

Just how you develop I suppose. You may be emotionally driven and/or impulsive and less logical like I am.
Nothing traumatic has ever really happened to me but I share your woes and I've tried anxiety pills but they just made me feel nauseous and feel like I was going to vomit on the spot.

Some people are just naturally introverted and we're so heavily introverted with a mix of all our other issues (Let's be real, we have plenty), sociophobia is something I definitely suffer from and even though I know realistically no one gives a shit about me I always feel like everyone's laughing behind my back. Despite knowing it's false, it still feels that way, so it is what it is. Who knows what else I have, there's likely a big list, but Doctors don't like to go through so many different issues and apply so many to a single person because hell if I know honestly, it's like "We can't diagnose you with anymore than 3 problems"

Just need to work with it, or around it the best you can.
>>
>>7780603
yea
I feel like having friends after highschool is like getting a job without any experience. You need experience with friends to get friends, you need friends to have experience with friends.
I can hold conversations with coworkers but they don't invite me to stuff
>>
File: 1487323431472.jpg (55KB, 503x518px) Image search: [Google]
1487323431472.jpg
55KB, 503x518px
>>7780617
>can hold a conversation with co-workers
Well, you have me beat. I don't even have co-workers since I don't work.

Not sure what to particularly say though, since if you're working your experience will be different to me since you clearly have the potential to go places, but the way in which I approach things is simply that I acquire friends online and whoever I don't drive away I cherish greatly and if they happen to live by, we become BFF's for life. (The only friend who lived nearby I had died a few years back, so back to being alone IRL)

I spend all my time online, playing video games and watching stuff to distract me from the horrid loneliness, it's certainly not a normal way to live but I'm not a normal person and each day is just about simply getting by without ending my life.
>>
>>7780703
how do you afford food then lol
>>
>>7780711
I live in a country that gives welfare so I have enough money to survive (Food, Rent, Bills)
>>
File: uglyfuck.jpg (680KB, 1456x2592px) Image search: [Google]
uglyfuck.jpg
680KB, 1456x2592px
>>7780578
Im pretty lonely too lol so I'd love to chat
usagiwink is my Kik sorry for the late reply my phone was dead.

>>7780603
Holy shit I relate to this on so many levels especially the social phobia I feel like everyone kind of secretly hates me and wants me to fail I tend to filter that kind of thinking out for relatives and close family but god damn does it make social interaction hard. Also once I get insurance in going to see a therapist so hopefully I find the right combo.

>>7780569
Really? I guess there's a first time for everything you sure your not getting me confused for the actual cute Bois here? Anyways heres me.

>>7780617
That's the weird thing I was social in highschool cause I surfed daily and entered contests I used to live for the outdoors that's what makes this so painful I had really close friends then after the last time I was abused it's like my whole life just got fucked and paranoia ruled.

>>7780703
You know anon the company I work for hires at home workers it call center work with out the call center atmosphere if you want I could drop a link to apply they aren't hiring atm but that's subject to change.
>>
>>7780818
Try smiling more
>>
File: CiGQOeyUgAIebLh.jpg large.jpg (42KB, 583x431px) Image search: [Google]
CiGQOeyUgAIebLh.jpg large.jpg
42KB, 583x431px
>>7780818
>That's the weird thing I was social in highschool cause I surfed daily and...

You're an extrovert living an introverted life. You're living a very conflicting lifestyle to your nature. It happens to plenty of people (And for different reasons) so unless you get help and/or get better you'll always feel so incredibly conflicted.

>Anyways heres me.
You're really not as bad as you may think. Your lips are puckered and big, but that's considered a rather feminine thing, it's referred to as 'dick sucking lips' by some.

>You know anon the company I work for hires at home workers...
I've looked into plenty of work types and this is no better than the rest, talking as a whole, especially to people, is something I'm bad at. I'm honestly just not suitable for work as a whole. I've worked in essentially my perfect working environment many many years ago, and I failed to do a decent job even after being there for plenty of months. I'm doomed to fail when it comes to work, but that's alright I have a plan and a path to go and since I'm on welfare I wont sink, yet.
>>
File: 1433532082948.gif (101KB, 800x473px) Image search: [Google]
1433532082948.gif
101KB, 800x473px
>>7779461
A very sound idea, but more opinions would certainly be very much appreciated since I never see Spiro + Ralox in this thread.

Bica is the most expensive one by far, I would literally be saving like 140$ and that can go a long way but I'm just still so conflicted because I see plenty of posts about how changing from Spiro to Bica makes all the world.

Perhaps I should just bite the bullet and do the best choice first and foremost, I'm just worried customs will catch on and seize my orders after sometime since shit country.
>>
how to bind hrtiddies?
>>
>>7781106
Look up gyno compression wraps on amazon, there are some good microfiber ones that will do the job. Beware long term this may hurt the development process and give you a flabby shit tier chest should you ever want it for some reason later
>>
>>7780044
Sometimes I leave my apartment to get groceries.
>>7780190
L O N D O N
>>
File: 1486418121192.png (78KB, 321x185px) Image search: [Google]
1486418121192.png
78KB, 321x185px
I'm not sure what I want to do. I've never felt like I wanted to be manly at all, so I used to think that I wanted to be a girl. But now I don't really care about what gender I am, I just wanna be cute.

I feel that my appearance ruins that, though. I think what I dislike most about my appearance is my face. I don't think I'm ugly, I'm actually kind of handsome, but fuck, I don't want to be handsome, I want to be pretty. Life sucks cock.
>>
File: I am literally eggman.jpg (2MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
I am literally eggman.jpg
2MB, 2448x3264px
>>7768905
Do I have any potential at becoming a good looking femboy? I've been loosing weight and people say I've got a feminine face. I'm gonna grow my hair out more but I'm worried I'll still be ugly as hell
>>
>>7768905
>>Is liking fems considered gay or straight?
>Gay. If you're on the fence, you're bi, like a lot of people.

bullshit, femboys are for straight dick.
>>
>>7776670
>>7777117
thanks ^^

>>7776536
>>7777557
thanks!
What hormones should i take? i dont wanna break my dick but im hearing conflicting reports on bica on whether it makes you sterile like spiro or cypro after extended use. some say it does, some say it doesn't. i want to maintain fertility and use of it so i should use bicalutamide right?

Anyone else that can help?
>>
>>7781853
you look like a well painted egg balancing perfectly on a plate
>>
>>7781853
small jaw and no brow bossing is a very good start, a lot of people don't have those genetics

idk if it's the camera though but your nose seems big, also you need to get your eyebrows thinned and grow your hair out more to have any chance, idk about fem but that'll make you look more attractive and less eggman for a start
>>
>>7780190
she lives in Norwich UK
>>
>>7780263
that's a boy, not a transgirl
>>
>>7781106
it makes life a lot easier if you can just accept being a weird androgynous girlboy thing

it takes a bit of a mental leap tbf but it's a lot less stressful to live like that

depends if you live in an area that's progressive enough for you to feel safe of course
>>
>>7780881
Not that anon, but I hate it when people say that.
>>
>>7781106
Ask at >>>/lgbt/ftmg.
>>
>>7781829
FFS can fix that.
>>
>>7782076
Libido and fertility (the two are separate) have a much smaller chance of being effected while on bicalutamide, but that probability is not zero. If it becomes an issue, then it should be fine after discontinuing the drug. Also, be sure to be taking either estradiol (will result in full feminization, including breasts) or raloxifene (will block potential breast development, may or may not result in other feminization) to avoid the adverse effects of having no sex hormones, such as effects on mood, cognition, lipid profile (important for cardiovascular health), and bone density. Hot flashes will have around the same probability of loss of libido while on bicalutamide, but if it does occur from that, then estradiol will fix that side effect while raloxifene can cause hot flashes.
>>
>>7781904
They are biologically male and do not identify as something other than male, so they are male by all definitions of the world, so attraction to them is gay as fuck.
>>
>>7780484
It's still true that gay men are whores even if you are pure and virginal.
>>
>>7783265
How so? And what about biscum? T
What about those with no sex drive due to drug side effects?
>>
Does anyone here know if antipsychotics would help to counter wanting to be a femboy?
>>
>>7783288
Biscum idk but I think they are probably whores just anecdotally
Just look it up cos there are a lot of stats
And you are lucky lad I wish that I had no sex drive, sounds amazing bro
>>
Anyone know where to find the queen James Bible or the 1600s kjv? The next time I see westboro at pride I wanna show those to these homophobic pricks.
>>
>>7783214
This and you may be able to get privatized insurance pay for it. I was told you can purchase insurance out side of your state according to the affordable Care act. Some options in other states right here I could be wrong but if not get that shit will save you a shit ton of monies.

http://www.hrc.org/resources/finding-insurance-for-transgender-related-healthcare

Ones that offer treatment for gid suck look for ones that say treatment mentioned for gender dysphoria.
>>
any fem dudes experience hip growth? what are your secrets?
>>
>>7783708
I did no secrets unfortunately just genetics I'm sure there is some way to get good hip results tho.
>>
>Look attractive/somewhat fem from front
>Terrible side profile, big/crooked nose, doesn't compliment chin either
>Have had women flirt with me a fair amount of times
>Have been made fun of for having big nose often too
>Take pictures from front on hookup/dating sites
>Get anxiety about hooking up for first time in case they don't find me as attractive or at all

what do
how do i grow a pair and lose my virginity?
>>
>>7777926
>Sprint's would that involve going outside cause I dunno if I could do that at this point ugh I hate this agorophobia people joke about being shut-ins but it's so not cool having a panic attack the moment you leave the house

just do em at night

i literally didnt leave the house for like half a year except for grocery store or gym so I know where you are coming from
>>
>download grindr
>upload torso pic
>wait for someone to message you
>have small panic attack and close the app
rinse and repeat
>>
>>7777926
>Also my rampant agorophobia keeps me from going to a gym are there exercises I can do at home
you can do push ups and leg raises
I'm doing 3x8 push ups and 3x20 leg raises so that i wont lose too much muscle in those areas
>>
>>7784602
>Create profile on any dating site / app
>It sure would be nice to have someone, maybe something will happen from this!

>Someone sends a message
>OH FUCK I DIDNT EXPECT ANY REAL ATTENTION OH GOD WHAT DO I DO DELETE DELTE
>>
>>7784602
>>7784633
fucking this, how to not panic and delete your tinder?
>>
>>7784602
>>7784633
>>7784784
Literally suck it up. Sucking it up and just going through with it is how you make progress and get a bf.
>>
Is anyone here planning on having nullification surgery done?
>>
>>7785114
Whats that? Like whats being nullified?
>>
>>7785123
Being made completely neuter. So, no sex organs remaining.
>>
>>7785180
OH. Didn't know that was a term for that. Honestly like if it was an acceptable thing I would go for it. Its special snowflake as you can get but as someone with no sex drive I see it as appealing.
>>
>>7783247
thanks! i dont mind as much about libido but i do care about fertility. Are there any signs that i should stop taking bica? Like if semen turns less and less opaque, it means balls are dying soon or something?

Also since bica is really expensive and people say spiro kills the balls after about 3 months, would it be fine to take spiro for 3 months and then switch to bica as if to let the balls produce T again without it reversing the feminising?

So questions are:
1.what are signs that fertility is in danger
2. can you take spiro for 3 months and switch to bica? (my thought process: good femininity and cheaper and same impact on fertility since 3 months is too short for spiro to do much.)
>>
File: 1436949115979.jpg (51KB, 501x546px) Image search: [Google]
1436949115979.jpg
51KB, 501x546px
>Always been stiff and unable to touch my toes
>Ages ago had sex with a guy and he put me into a position during sex I didn't even know I could do

>Doing exercises now days to get more flexible and tone parts of my body
>Guys love flexibility for some reason and figure I'd do it as part of trying to tone my butt
>Turns out I can suck my own penis
>>
>>7785197
It is acceptable insofar as no one would be looking down there anyway.
>>
>>7785197
i dont get why/how it would be appealing? surgery seems burdensome

>>7785780
the dream, no need for a bf now
>>
File: 1390742303059.jpg (47KB, 378x378px) Image search: [Google]
1390742303059.jpg
47KB, 378x378px
>>7786843
>no need for a bf now
I can't hug myself, love myself and kiss myself and like, dick my own butt. I didn't even like sucking my own penis. I like sucking on penis, but my own is just... gross. I can't stick mine into things, I'm 100% sub. Don't even think about fellating me it's gross and icky.

Still need a BF.

I feel like I've been blessed with a magical skill, and it's ironic since plenty of people wish to do it, yet me, who can, doesn't want to or even like it.
>>
Do femboys ever date masc guys? All the ones i have met have been exclusively into other femboys. They have also been terrified some even suicidal about aging? How fo you feel about aging?
>>
File: 51285982_p12_master1200.jpg (85KB, 480x729px) Image search: [Google]
51285982_p12_master1200.jpg
85KB, 480x729px
>>7787275
Femboys are emotional, is that a surprise? No one likes aging, but keep in mind the saying "Twinks age like spoiled milk". No one likes aging, but for women and femboys it's a case of in which there's the fear that no one will like when the more numbers they tick up in because men like youthful, pretty women/femboys. Men don't like aging too but it's because of inevitable demise.

>been exclusively into other femboys
Welcome to trending. Why else do you see so many MtF Transgender's who only date women? We could speculate on it plenty, same thing really. There's no definitive answer you could accurately give without it being purely speculative.

>How do you feel about aging
Same as typical femboys honestly, I'm 24 and already feel dried up and unavailable to guys, on top of other things like feeling I'm not cute or attractive enough.

>Do femboys ever date masc guys?
Sure, same with any person's. You can find someone into anything if you look hard enough.
I'm really traditional in my approach to relationships, I'm 100% Submissive with zero flex to it, likewise I'd need a guy who's purely dom with no flex to him either. So when I hear a guy say how they "might consider taking it up the butt" it's something I'm cautious to instantly because it can be a slippery slope to not only demand I dick him (Which I cannot do), but that he may seek others to give him what I cannot when I do not approve of such.

You don't have to look like Arnold Schwartzneggar, you can look like a skinny twink really, because with enough determination, you can lift weights to be strong and get muscles for the 'traditional masculine' look, but if your personality isn't masculine/dominant to its entirety I'm more paranoid about you seeking what I can't give and will likely always question if we could work together or not because of knowing, that feeling you have exists.
>>
File: 50411188_p20_master1200.jpg (86KB, 473x665px) Image search: [Google]
50411188_p20_master1200.jpg
86KB, 473x665px
>>7787370
>when I do not approve of such.
I mean, I don't approve of the idea of him sleeping with someone else. That's what I'm there for, which is why when I can't dick him, and he seeks out someone else to give that to him, is why I get red flags the very moment I learn that about him because it's a very real possibility.

>you can lift weights to be strong and get muscles for the 'traditional masculine' look
I'd also like to say that just lifting weights on its own, even if you aren't muscular, is very attractive and sexy to me.

I love masculinity to its entirety, from the recklessness to their approach to simply brute force it, to flexing their muscles to try be the biggest in the room so I can stroke his chest and tell him that he is the biggest in the room and I'm glad to have him.
You don't have to lift weights to impress me, but I can't deny it certainly would impress. Same thing with all masculinity traits.

There's a difference between being masculine and being stupid though, but sadly the two seem to intwine more frequently than I would enjoy, but it's still attractive even then.
>>
>>7787058
>>7787370
>>7787397
goddamn you sound perfect
>>
does anyone know how to get a QHI customer ID #. They never email back
>>
File: 50411188_p27_master1200.jpg (85KB, 537x712px) Image search: [Google]
50411188_p27_master1200.jpg
85KB, 537x712px
>>7787550
I disagree since you don't actually know me, but entertain the notion that's true then it's just case in point you can find whatever you want if you look hard enough.

I'm noticing it frequently that guys, even if they're dom/masculine or not, will simply sit and wait and complain "tfw no cuteboi bf", waiting for a cuteboi to just simply appear in their life and in their lap, when they don't put the effort in to actually look around because "those sites are garbage, I don't like them", or even worse they don't take the step forward to approach them when the opportunity arises.

Be a man, grab what you want. The ones who value masculinity will instantly give you some +1's for showing a masculine trait of making the first move.
>>
what can i use to style my hair that will also make it feel/smell nice
>>
>>7787370
>>7787397
Thanks. That was more than anticipated.
>>
>>7787655
well, for the sake of argument then, how would you (a femboy) want a guy to "find you" then?
>>
File: 50411188_p16_master1200.jpg (94KB, 538x603px) Image search: [Google]
50411188_p16_master1200.jpg
94KB, 538x603px
>>7787693
Add me as a friend in a video game if we happen to play a match. Speak to me as an individual on a Discord server (I'm on a few but never speak in them because too many people for me to bother speaking, so PM me). Heck, even right now just flat out say, "I have Steam/Discord/Etc. Add me." and drop a link or name because we're talking right now.

It varies so much depending on what type of person you want and what you browse yourself, it's all about the right time, right place sort of thing. It's not wrong to assume something of someone; Like I main healers in every game because I enjoy them and I always use a pretty gay name like "YaoiForMe" or "RainbowPancakes" or something just really gay so I can reel some guy in who might think, "Gay boy...?"

I'm really fond to the idea of someone adding me as a friend in a video game and then talking to me and we get to know another and stuff, but in the very rare times people add me, they never speak to me, or speak once and then never again. Maybe they're shy, but I am too, so it ends in a stalemate.

If you want to take a rough hard approach, kind of 'brute forcing' (?) you really could just use dating apps or browse dating sites and stuff since that's literally what they're used for. I'm not outgoing enough to put myself on such sites but there's surely Femboys who are.

I mean heck, if you want a Femboy boyfriend, you're in the /femgen/ thread, right? Keep posting and prodding an Anon who piques your interest.
Go to /b/, there's trap/femboy threads there often and most may be looking for attention but you might get lucky, beats not trying at all.
/v/ has Steamfriend threads often, maybe there's a cutie there you'd like.

>The moment you limit your options you limit the potential.
>The right place, the right time
>Don't be a beta, take the first step and initiate because sub's likely wont
>>
>>7780545
>It sucks I dunno if it cause abuse or w.e but going outside is terrifying at times. I wish being introverted was more fun. I'm hoping medicine for panic attacks could help.
You ever tried weed?
>>
>>7780818
Daww, you aren't ugly breh, and I'm not saying that to be nice. You really are too hard on yourself.
But I would change up the hairstyle if I were you.
>>
>>7787809
>implying i have the bravery to contact anyone online ever
>>
File: 1475440198794.jpg (57KB, 482x549px) Image search: [Google]
1475440198794.jpg
57KB, 482x549px
>>7788188
And this is likely exactly why nothing ever happens.
>>
>>7768905
I'm on the same page as you with the Asianization thing. However it doesn't seem too common. I did email a Thai FFS surgeon and mentioned making my face look more asian. He said asian women tend to have rounder foreheads so he could do a forehead implant, but I'm not really interested in that.

He also mentioned he could make my nose look more asian.

I also think there are various things you can do with your jaw, and there may be eyelid type stuff you can do but I'm not too sure about those.

Nose probably makes a big difference.
>>
>>7770146
Long time no see doppelganger.
>>
File: 1484543019324.jpg (1MB, 1181x1748px) Image search: [Google]
1484543019324.jpg
1MB, 1181x1748px
>>7787813
I used to smoke weed everyday as it was fairly easy to get it actually made my anxiety feel worse cause of the paranoia it inspired. I get people say weed can treat anxiety my sister swears by it but she's also looking for an exscuse to get high everyday so I don't hold much credence to her claim that weed helps her anxiety cause it always made mine worse. It sucks cause as I mentioned before the drugs used to treat agorophobia are horribly addictive and given my past drug addiction I want to avoid drugs of that nature.

>>7788358
Kek how have you been twin?
I've gotten fat now you may be the superior femboi.

>>7785780
It's weird sucking your own dick most guys say they want it but honestly I couldn't cum from only sucking my cock still cumming in my own mouth was pretty fun.

>>7784611
I'm scared of push up making my shoulders bulky but leg raises are a real possiblity how many reps should I start with?

>>7784602
Everytime I hook up I feel like I'm going to be murdered. Then he murders my boi pussy and feelings as he never calls me again I hope I don't really suck at sex.

>>7784564
Good idea anon I could go jogging after dark my neighborhood does have cops that live around so it's less likely I end up a victim of a hate crime. Then again the last time I walked my dog some rednecks in a pick up truck followed be hooting and hollering flashing their lights till I ran and changed my route to a local cemetery and ran through the woods til I got back home.

>>7787838
Aw ty it's hard to see it I think I've internalized the insults I've received in life or mabye just have horrible bdd lol. Off that depressing topic what hairstyle would you suggest anon?
>>
>>7787809
Thats some good advice anon. I've been lurking around femgen sorta hoping to find someone similar, but mostly I've only seen people who want to get pounded. I've way too low a sex drive to be compatible with anyone on the internet or this board, my ideal relationship wouldn't even have sex in it. Endgame would be a heck ton of intimate cuddles and kissing and the sort. Life hard.
>>
>>7788697
>I've gotten fat now
My belly looks fat too. But it's winter so no big deal. I've been fine, the cold weather sort of depresses me at times though.
>>
>>7787809
>the discord thing
totally agree with that part. Saying as someone with, eeech, i guess what everyone else would call an "LDR bf", yet we try to fool ourselves we are "friends who really love each other" to help to bear the distance(tip: it doesn't work).
(plshelpme)
>>
Anyone know how feminising raloxifene actually is in men with low test (on AAs)? No relevant studies online, it's only looked at for it's potential for treating/preventing breast cancer or gyno. They all seem to say there's no "adverse effects" and nobody reports any feminisation but these are dudes with healthy or corrected T levels so I'm wondering if anyone here had some anecdotal evidence.
>>
>>7788778
What? I was just thinking specifically in my aspect where I'm a part of a few decently sized Discords and one very large Discord, but in neither I don't talk because I'm not really a person to be so social when the number of people in the room exceeds 5. But I'm always pretty much available to talk so if you saw me in the member's list and messaged me I'd be more than happy to talk.
>>
>>7787809
That's anon!
That's honestly really enlightening
your replies are great
>>
>>7789354
*thanks
>>
>>7788771
>the cold weather sort of depresses me at times though

I feel you on that sad is a real thing lately thankfully the weather has been horrible for some snow but thats about it. I need to lose this paunch bad I think estrogen is making me fat cause I haven't changed my eating habits at all and I'm 15 pounds more what I weighed last year :/
>>
>>7789891
*hasn't been horrible lol
>>
File: 1487594431157.png (191KB, 433x330px) Image search: [Google]
1487594431157.png
191KB, 433x330px
>>7789354
Thanks, I thought I'd get bullied because "tldr avatarfagging you expect anyone to read this lmao" everytime I post somewhere on this forsaken site.
>>
File: 1480601163686.jpg (170KB, 1000x1369px) Image search: [Google]
1480601163686.jpg
170KB, 1000x1369px
>>7788884
Bump,kinda need an answer, was told you'd guys know
>>
>>7790742
Not sure exactly what you're looking to hear. If you're on an AA and take Raloxifene you'll turn into a psuedo-trans without tits, kind of, but the bluntest way to put it.

Estrogen will affect everything in your body but not bind to your breasts so you wont get much breast development (Though you may also not receive some estrogen related effects either, say, hypothetically in the cheeks or dick or whatever, point is if it doesn't bind to your breasts it's a question if 'What else doesn't it bind to?' and we don't exactly know) but overall no one takes Raloxifene here without AA's.
>>
>>7790736
[spoiler] Discord? [/spoiler]
>>
>>7787693
Not the person you were talking to but since you asked I'll give you some advice.

Most Femboys I know have nerdy hobbies so to meet them in person go to places such as game shops, DnD groups and Magic the Gathering nights you are more than likely to find at least one Femboy if you try.
>>
File: 51978658_p0.jpg (119KB, 345x396px) Image search: [Google]
51978658_p0.jpg
119KB, 345x396px
>>7790902
For in the Femgen discord? I'm not in it sorry, I saw the selfie requirement and dropped like a stone in water.
>>
>>7789891
Yeah, well it is known to do that y'know. Anyway as long as the fat goes to the right places then why worry?
>>
>>7790911
I didn't want to be so blunt with it in saying that, but I've noticed that as well.
Everytime I see a Trap, Femboy, Gayfuccboi being posted on this site there's a high likelyhood that he touches video games.

I don't think every Femboy is going to be playing video games, but I mean, just the other day like a trap thread was on /b/ or whatever and the OP was really, really, amazing of a femboy that I was so jealous, and in the thread he was like "I main Mercy in Overwatch" and it's like, of course you do, there's no surprise there.

I don't know if it's confirmation bias though, like how many femboys on this site are more likely to play video games? Where as a twinky/femboy I once knew many years ago wouldn't even touch angry birds because he was afraid he'd become addicted so he would use dating sites since he was quite an extrovert and loved animals and nature and being outside of the house everyday.

I just meant it in like, if you want a cuteboi who's into nerdy stuff, do as you say. But if you want one who skates, go to a skatepark. Like I thought it common sense but I'm not going to deny correlation (?) on how I see femboys falling into the same cup each time.
>>
File: 1480630560941.jpg (365KB, 804x1130px) Image search: [Google]
1480630560941.jpg
365KB, 804x1130px
>>7790836
Thanks for the reply, basically I'm taking bicalutamide right now but it's pretty important to me that I stay fertile, I don't even mind not growing tits or anything. But that means no high oestrogen levels, or at least bioidentical oestrogen; what I'm looking for is that wonder drug which acts as oestrogen in all the tissues I want... Except that drug doesn't exist. I was hoping raloxifene would be close but I guess it's not feminising at all.
>>
>>7790930
Nooo as in
just in general
what's your discord? You seem like fun conversation
>>
File: 1447555470086.jpg (1MB, 1944x2592px) Image search: [Google]
1447555470086.jpg
1MB, 1944x2592px
>>7787397
I love it so much when boys are into my masculinity. That is why I work out and make sure I stay cut, and come boldly cos I wanna boy who can appreciate my masculinity.
>>
>>7790967
Raloxifene kind of sounds like what you want though. If you're taking Bicalutamide then taking Raloxifene wont kill your fertility, higher in the thread there's actually a discussion about it.

Just don't take Spiro and you're fine.
>>
File: h5hQ4lp.jpg (68KB, 422x509px) Image search: [Google]
h5hQ4lp.jpg
68KB, 422x509px
>>7791033
Oh, sorry. I'm stupid a lot.

Can you tell me a little about yourself and then drop your Discord name down? I really don't like dropping my name on The Chan because I don't use a burner, and it can be seen as a cringey name.

Telling me a bit about yourself would be very lovely though because I avoid certain types of people. I don't want to put myself into a position where I'll just wind up catfighting with you.

Like, why do you browse this general? Are you a femboy too? What is your ideal partner? What other boards do you sometimes browse? What are your interests?
>>
File: 1478372487668.jpg (48KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1478372487668.jpg
48KB, 400x400px
>>7791138
Well, you're definitely close, I think what I'd really prefer is bica/ralox/progy except without annihilating my jizz factories.
>>
>>7791231
Then take it. None of that's going to kill your jizz and make you infertile I think. It's Spiro that would.

Bica is the superior AA for a reason after all, providing you want to keep your penis in tact and functioning and creating sperms.
>>
>>7791176
Nonono i'm really worse for making what I said ambiguous.

IIII really don't know what to say about myself.

I browse the general because I found it difficult to understand gaygen when I first went on LGBT, so using Femgen instead just became a habit.

Not a femboy, don't really plan on being one, build too broad and just not really that fem.

For ideal partner I couldn't say because I usually get a little too detailed, I guess you could say someone cute I could be completely comfortable with? That's the most important thing I think, being comfortable.

I usually browse /co/ + /ck/ + /lgbt/ obviously

For interests I think movies? As in i'm a big fan, it's difficult to express what kind without sounding pretentious though so make of that what you will. I'd say I also used to read a lot but i've slowed down a ton recently.

Discord is ThrowawayAccountDwag #6765
Apologies for the cringe name and if that's not the right information to friend someone, i've only used Discord once and made that account 5 minutes ago.
>>
>>7791249
Progy makes you infertile. It sucks that there isn't a drug that will feminise the body without either growing boobs or killing balls. I appreciate the help, I'm just being a whiny bitch haha :(
>>
>>7791317
>Feminise the body
Raloxifene, Bicalutamide.

The best you'll get, Raloxifene will give you what you desire and Bicalutamide will not kill the balls. You should really just take the plunge, and if you're so concerned get a sperm test every 3 months.
>>
File: 1479085714899.jpg (76KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1479085714899.jpg
76KB, 500x375px
>>7791325
Thanks Anon, you're right, I'll take what I can get.
>>
File: Image-1.jpg (170KB, 1388x726px) Image search: [Google]
Image-1.jpg
170KB, 1388x726px
>>7790930
Glad I'm not the only one I mean I've posted my face on here already multiple times but I don't want to be judged against other cause that's just stupid also I know absolutely no one in the discord well that I like anyways other than red but I never got to know them.

>>7790936
It's going paunch I don't want that senpai I've cut back calories so hopefully that helps. Read any good books lately?

Y'all should try the face app it's ridiculously dumb waste of time but entertaining.
>>
>>7791325
Ralox 'might' cause infertility though. I don't think anyone knows whether or not it does.
>>
>>7791375
How come? I thought people on this board would have been taking it for a while now
>>
>>7791377
And how many of them have gotten fertility tests?

Estrogen suppresses testosterone production by binding in the brain, and if you take enough you can become infertile. As ralox is a seletive estogen mimic I would guess it's possible that it can have the same effect. It depends if ralox binds to the brain. But if you take low dose ralox with bica it might be fine since the ralox wouldn't be enough to fully block your testosterone production (keeping you fertile) and the bica would take care of the rest, just don't expect to be able to necessarily impregnate someone naturally, you might have to resort to in vitro or something.
>>
>>7791417
> It depends if ralox binds to the brain.
I mean it depends if ralox activates or blocks estrogen receptors in the brain.
>>
>>7791308
I added you but it says that account doesn't exist, I assume you mistyped "Dawg" so I fixed that and it sent an invitation.

>>7791356
I just think that having to actually post 'evidence you're feminine enough for us' is stupid in its own right. I joined to ask questions, answer questions and hopefully have an overall discussion about things, maybe make friends, but it's basically like 'you're not fem enough to enter, be gone' sort of 'secret club' mentality that's just trash.
>>
>>7791417
I'm gonna take a minute just to correct you for the sake of anyone else reading; oestrogen actually terminates testosterone production by binding to oestrogen receptors in the testicles. This happens at high oestrogen levels regardless of what else you take.

Studies that tested raloxifene on men showed that it didn't affect their fertility or otherwise have any 'adverse effects', i.e no feminisation. The men studied all had healthy T levels, and since T is the stronger sex hormone, it's unknown whether or not raloxifene has feminising effects on men or not, and if it does, how specific they are. These studies were more interested in treating gyno or otherwise reducing the risk of breast cancer.

Raloxifene does cross the blood brain barrier, and does tact as an oestrogen agonist in the brain (as far as we know), however, this does not cause infertility, and has not been shown to affect libido. It can, however, cause hot flashes.

My question to anyone reading this who's a smarter biochemist than I am: raloxifene acts as an anti-oestrogen in the uterus. Does this translate to the male reproductive system, and if it binds to the receptors does it prevent oestrogen from binding? Which has the higher affinity, oestrogen or raloxifene? And lastly, is it transcriptionally active in tissues where it acts as an anti-oestrogen?
>>
>>7791494
Honestly it is incredibly vapid and I happen to know of three people who used to post in mtfg and yet they are "fem" enough for the discord this thread is slow but it's better than a huge circle jerk of elitism.

I kinda wish we created an actual discord that mirrors the thread discussions on the medicines some of us take, getting fit, the occasional /fa/ggotry and of course tons of cute Boy pics outside ourselves unless someone wants to post a pic for suggestions critiques etc.
>>
>>7791635
That does sound alot better than the current discord idea of being heavily gate kept. I'd suggest going for it and making an official non-elitist femgen server but that would cause loads of drama and infighting among the two.
>>
is it possible to get some of the benifits of being a female like softer looking skin and less body hair without going full tranny?
>>
>>7791700
Welcome to /femgen/
>>
File: 1478651087701.jpg (103KB, 671x720px) Image search: [Google]
1478651087701.jpg
103KB, 671x720px
Received my first shipment of Bica and Raloxifene from Inhouse pharmacy. They came in a box, and inside was just loose satchels for Raloxifene and tiny boxes for Bica, but they were like, 6 or 8 of them or so.
There's no instructions on how to take them either.

Bica, 50mg.
Ralox, 60mg.

Should I take one a day just whenever? How long until I should be noticing some sort of affect? I don't mean long term stuff like physical shaping, but the short term stuff to know I didn't get sugar pills and was scammed (Despite how highly rated the site is)
In a few days I should notice minor changes like lower libido, hot flushes and other stuff maybe?
>>
>>7791669
It would sadly the drama it would ensue wouldn't be worth it better to let the secret club exsist and ignore when it's drama spills over into here.

>>7791700
You could try biccalcumide I guess that's what I'm on but it seems dubious cause the revival of my sex drive kinda plummeted I'm seeing more body hair and I've almost been on it for a month may go back to cypro since I'm alergic to Spiro. I'm sure biochem anon can go into more depth on what you should be taking.
>>
>>7791740
thanks, not sure what you mean by that.
>>
>>7791797
>biccalcumide

Isn't that literally just what trannys take that don't want to chemically castrate themselves?

I don't want to look like I'm trying to transition.
>>
>>7791700
>>7791808
>>7791826
That's kind of the point of this board, there's information in the pastebin up top. Bica is a great anti-androgen (AA) that doesn't really have any visible effects other than causing gynecomastia. This is usually remedied by raloxifene, but a mastectomy works too. All this combination -visibly- does is shrink your man muscles and kill some body hair, but it's got some other effects that you might be interested in, worth looking in to. Welcome to the club, kid.
>>
>>7791826
I don't know of any trannies that take it so that would be a no. Most trans peeps hate their junk and want to eradicate it. If you just want to use trite memes and not actually remain fem you could try the magic shave method and use better skincare but if you do want the benefits take bicca and ralix.
>>
>>7792520
>>7792520
>>7792520
>>
>>7791669
I run the discord. It used to be very open, but we kept running into two obstacles:
- regular men join often
- mtfs that settled for femboy because they can't pass join often
so the target demographic made up a minority and stopped joining, so we had to gatekeep the discord. We thought about creating a second open discord, but then settled on keeping the discord half open (there's a public channel that anyone can use).

As for people who want medical advice, there aren't experts around to answer people's questions so we wrote all the relevant information we could think of into the pastebin.
>>
>>7791548
>EVISTA lacks estrogen-like effects on the uterus
>http://www.accessdata.fda.gov/drugsatfda_docs/label/2007/022042lbl.pdf

Raloxifene is an estrogen agonist/antagonist, commonly referred to as a selective estrogen receptor modulator
(SERM). The biological actions of raloxifene are largely mediated through binding to estrogen receptors. This
binding results in activation of estrogenic pathways in some tissues (agonism) and blockade of estrogenic pathways
in others (antagonism). The agonistic or antagonistic action of raloxifene depends on the extent of recruitment of
coactivators and corepressors to estrogen receptor (ER) target gene promotors. Raloxifene appears to act as an estrogen agonist in bone. It decreases bone resorption and bone turnover,
increases bone mineral density (BMD) and decreases fracture incidence. Preclinical data demonstrate that raloxifene
is an estrogen antagonist in uterine and breast tissues. These results are consistent with findings in clinical trials,
which suggest that ******EVISTA lacks estrogen-like effects on the uterus***** and breast tissue.
>>
>>7791548
What I meant by suppressing T production was the suppression of GnRH production via estrogen which then indirectly suppresses T production. I had never heard that estrogen directly binds in the testicles as well.
>>
>>7791548
And if ralox does indeed act as an agonist in the brain (as evidenced by hot flashes) then it would seemingly suppress the release of GnRH which would then cause downregulation of testosterone production. If testosterone dropped low enough as a result, then it's reasonable to think that fertility would be impacted, don't you think?
>>
>>7791635
It doesn't work because you have an identity on discord so it turns into reddit tier circlejerk shit.
>>
Should I take a SERM to reduce breast growth? Which one is best. Been on Spiro/E
>>
>>7794971
Lurk for like 2 seconds.
>>
>>7794987
Yeah I'm thinking king Ralox but I'm still not 100% sure it will affect current growth
>>
>>7794992
You want to reduce the "growth" as in suppress the current growth process? Or as in reduce what's already grown? I bet that ralox would shink the boobs a bit like if trans people detransition and stop normal HRT then their boobs shrink a bit (but not fully).

How big are your boobs/nipples atm?
>>
>>7795014
Nothing major. Just a little gyno.
>>
>>7795021
I would think it would shrink back down mostly then. Although your nipples will probably stay as they are relatively. Im not 100% though.
>>
im 21. 22 in 4 months. is there even any point of me getting on bica / rax.
Thread posts: 354
Thread images: 71

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.