[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/ftmg/ - female to male general

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 323
Thread images: 45

File: dsc_0840.jpg (349KB, 665x1000px) Image search: [Google]
dsc_0840.jpg
349KB, 665x1000px
Why do so many gay trans men become bears edition

Previous thread: >>7729335

Transition timelines:
http://helpfultransinfo.tumblr.com/tagged/tc

Bottom surgery info:
http://gendercube.tumblr.com/

Passing guide for AAPs:
http://ftmguide.rassaku.net/

Old sites, but still great one-stop-shops for FTM information:
http://ftmguide.org/
http://thetransitionalmale.com
>>
>>7741898
first for
>tfw no aap bf
t. agp
>>
>>7741898
because bears eat instead of having sex and so ftms can stealth mode into friendships.
also testosterone makes you hungry and you get fat pretty quick unless you work out.
see any straight man ever.
>>
shaking my wang
>>
>>7741988
nice anti-american dubs
>How can they recreate the sexual sensitivity of natal penises?
microsurgery
the nerves of the clitoris are hooked up through the neopenis
this is standard issue in phalloplasty from any respectable surgeon today and informs the methods used (e.g. forearm phallo is very good for nerves, hence why it's common despite the scarring)
>>
So my (cis) gf and I tried to have PIV sex even though I'm pre-op. We'd been together for 11 months without our genitals ever touching, which seemed stupid.
I was able to get my head in her and thrust a little and I came pretty quickly. That's the first time I've ever came from a partner. Receiving oral makes me too dysphoric, but this was pretty hot. Would recommend.
>>
>>7742054
there isn't enough information in that post
>>
>>7742073
Try it for yourself
>>
So I'm an MtF dating a girl with possible FtM tendencies(not gonna say she is because she says she's not, but two days in a row now she's gotten upset over how she's not a guy, one of which times she said "I think I just felt gender dysphoria, but not like actual GD, because I'm not trans") I've posted here before asking how to handle some things that made me wander about her because I know how shitty having gender problems can be and I want to support her as best as possible, and y'all all said it'd probably be best to let her work through things herself and open up to me about anything about herself at her own pace, so that's what I've been doing, but I have a new problem. Should I adjust the way I compliment her? While she was getting upset the other day she started making comments about how I'd probably not accept her if she did hypothetically transition, and said that she probably wouldn't pass because of her girly face if she did, and I had no clue what to say. On instinct I almost went for some "baby no you're beautiful" type thing before realizing that might not be what she wanted to hear at the moment, but I sidney want to straight up tell her she was plenty manly enough to pass cuz that could also be interpreted as an insult, so I just told her "I'm sure you'd at least be able to pass as a 15y/o boy, that's better than some ftm" and then felt like an idiot about what I'd said. Should I try and adjust the way I compliment her to avoid potentially hurting her feelings? What are some non-gendered ways I could compliment her that could potentially make both a cis girl and an ftm feel nice?
>>
>>7742569
>so I just told her "I'm sure you'd at least be able to pass as a 15y/o boy, that's better than some ftm" and then felt like an idiot about what I'd said.
omg anon imagine being told as an mtf you could at least pass as a 15 yo girl!
>>
>>7742608
Seeing as how I can at most pass as a highly mannish woman older than I actually am(not that I can pass at all mind you) it'd feel pretty nice. Since I'm not quite entirely sure of her feelings I was kinda trying to get her with a compliment where I reassured her on her ability to hypothetically pass while also not straight up saying she looked like a man or could easily look like a man. It was the best compliment I had in me at the time I'm sorry.
>>
>>7742569

kek, this girl's a handful.
I mean, plenty of trans people are hot both before and after transition. Being attractive is a lot more than having pronounced sex characteristics. Androgyny is often considered attractive, so being in a position to pass as both a man or a woman doesn't really suggest someone's a negatively mannish woman or girly man.

I certainly don't blame you, but I think you might be overthinking this one. The 15 y/o boy comment is a little cringe, but that's the kinda shit people accidentally say when they're overthinking.
>>
File: IMG_6938.gif (333KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6938.gif
333KB, 500x281px
Welp, 3 some-odd years on T and the first thing to make me cry like a little bitch is friggin' One Piece with sad baby whale backstory.

Now I'm scared to re-watch the episode of Futurama with Fry's dog.
>>
>>7742054
Been on T for over a year and i dont think my clit has gotten any bigger. Lucky fuck.
>>
I ran away from home as a teenager and started living as a male to be less vulnerable. I got a job and got a roof over my head and continued the charade. I'm 22 now and I have a normal life but I can't pass for a guy my age. I'm considering taking T to permanently transition, but I'm worried this might be a mistake. My other option is to go back to living as a girl, which would be difficult like coming out as mtf. Actually I might just say I'm mtf. Or I can look like a teenager for a few more years, but eventually estrogen is going to out me. What do?
>>
>>7743291
that's intense
general train of thought is that cis people who take cross-sex hormones will become dysphoric, but i've concluded that's far from certain and that the line between cis and trans gets pretty blurry in places -- i've known, for instance, self-identified butch lesbians happily taking testosterone
ultimately the decision whether to transition or not is based around whether it'll improve your quality of life, and it seems that taking t would improve your quality of life by allowing you to pass as male and lead a normal life
>>
>>7743296
That's reassuring. I'm going to get on it and see how I feel. I think that's my best bet of not fucking things up.
>>
>>7743291
>My other option is to go back to living as a girl, which would be difficult like coming out as mtf.
What kind of life are you leading that you would need to "come out" to live as a girl? Are you stealth now or just very masculine? If the latter, why not keep living like that?

How do you actually feel about life as a guy vs life as a girl?
>>
>>7743291

Do you actually want to be male, or does it just seem convenient? Independent of any social aspects or what people would think of you, how do you feel about your body?
If it's just that coming out as female would be a pain in the ass, have a think about aspects of life that would potentially open up for you if you got that over with, vs aspects of life that would potentially open up if you went through with transition - as well as things that would potentially be closed off.
>>
File: 1481860859618.gif (351KB, 341x256px) Image search: [Google]
1481860859618.gif
351KB, 341x256px
Sniffing butts
>>
>>7743310
I'm stealth, but what am I going to do if not come out? Just start presenting female one day?
I don't even know which I would prefer desu. I haven't lived as a girl in a really long time. I guess I always thought I'd go back at some point, but I don't want to do it now.
>>7743311
It's convenient. All my friends are guys and it would be weird to be the only girl. My boss would probably never look at me the same again and I don't want to disappoint her because she helped me get off the street. She's a nice older lady, but she doesn't like trans people and she'd be really upset if she found out I'd lied to her this whole time. I could just get another job, but she's depending on me.
Being female would open up dating and marriage and having kids in the future, which is something I want, but I don't want to fuck up what I have now. Being male doesnt improve my future outlook, but it provides stability.
>>
>>7743359
How have you managed to stay stealth?

My advice is do lots of soul-searching and thinking about which life would be better for you. /lgbt/ could help there. Read lots and see different accounts of transition and life as each gender.

I think the long-term is more important than what's convenient now, so I suggest not transitioning just to keep passing. Life as a man or as a woman is the real question.

>She's a nice older lady, but she doesn't like trans people and she'd be really upset if she found out I'd lied to her this whole time.
She might take more kindly to you "coming out" as an FtM and "detransitionig" than she would to an MtF, or you pretending to be an MtF.

But this is a decision for your whole future. Don't make it just to appease what one other person might want. That's like someone with dysphoria not transitioning to please their parents.

Yours is an unusual situation, so please describe it more.
>>
>>7743359
How did you manage with relationships? I assume you're a straight girl from what you said.
>>
>>7743359
>Being female would open up dating and marriage and having kids in the future, which is something I want
And something that transitioning to male will really complicate.
Going into this now, do you expect to detransition later in life, when living as male is no longer necessary, or do you think you could do it forever?

The reality here is that you're thinking of becoming physically trans to avoid stigma of seeming trans.

I think you really need to think about this. Don't make decisions now that might needlessly complicate an attainable future. Coming out as female now might seem daunting, but is it more daunting that potentially being female-to-male-to-female in the future? Not to mention the physical complications.

But I don't want to lean too heavily on one side, at the end of the day you know your situation best, this is all just stuff to think about.
It's possible that someone who's comfortably lived as a man for so long really is just trans, it's possible that pursuing transition is the best decision for you whether you're trans or not, whether you'll stick with it or detransition when that becomes convenient.

I'd definitely read up on some ftm detransitioners at least. Maybe you'll relate and reconsider, maybe you won't relate and be more certain, maybe you'll just get some good information on what physically happens during transition and detransition in case you ever need to know.

I certainly don't want to encourage anyone to transition if they already know they'll detransition later on, HRT isn't a game, but this is a complicated situation. I also really don't want you to sell yourself short and alter your body for the sake of others knowing it'll complicate your future. I mean, 'future me can deal with it' seems easy now, but one day the future will BE 'now'. And if you can't come out as a natal female 'now', is it really going to be easier to come out as a ftmtf in the future 'now'? Or are you just putting it off for the worst?
>>
>>7742837
I'm cis and I still get goosebumps and teary eyed from DBZ
>>
>>7743359
Being juridically/medically trans is a pain. The research on how we are affected by gender-related and hereditary medical issues is pretty much non existent, and doctors are generally ignorant on how our transness affect us. Having a gender marker that doesn't match the gender you live as can also be a pain, though I'm sure you've already noticed that. That gets worse once you no longer can pass as a androgyne girl, though.

While the options for trans people wanting to start families are getting better, there's still plenty of stigma and depending on where you live it can get expensive. There is still stigma around dating trans people as well, so that's also something to keep in mind.

With all that said, how do you relate to your body? How do you feel about your junk/breasts? When you're on your own? When others are involved?
>>
how do you get a job when you're on t and presenting as male but your name and ID are still female? im not in this situation since im on disability but im curious about how other trans guys do it.
>>
>>7743981
My name is androgyne, so when I passed as butch I just went with it.

Also I live in a progressive place. In general my experience has been that as long as you're clear about being *male* and accept when people slip up and just act chill about it it's not much of a problem.
>>
>>7743981
I plan to target businesses that have publicly tried to look more lgbt friendly or use it as an argument. Anyone looking for "women and/or minorities" are likely to be more open because quotations.

Also, cheesy grin and good personality when delivering the snowflake speech.
>>
Any partyboys here? How do you go clubbing as a transguy? Gay clubs or straight ones? How do you go when pre-t?
>>
>>7744014
ever seen boys don't cry?
>>
>>7744014
this is 4chan, so probably a lot of us will be stay-indoors mans
>>
>>7744014
I used to go clubbing a lot. I would drink and sometimes dance or make out with grills but that's it. I only did it because my friends did desu.
>>7743981
I transitioned while working a steady job from coming out to passing to name and gender marker change so I never had to job hunt while not stealth.
>>
>>7744014
Literally started T last week.

I go out a lot, never dated seriously but always been a big hit with the girls. This is probably gonna change in a few months.
>>
>>7743981
In my experience (working in offices), the only time my legal name/ID was relevant was for tax forms, and occasionally getting through front door security. I'd reckon having to go through background checks or security clearances would also warrant a disclosure, but usually positions say that in advance.
>>
File: tumblr_ola2rb8AvX1szuhyko1_1280.jpg (371KB, 1280x1599px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ola2rb8AvX1szuhyko1_1280.jpg
371KB, 1280x1599px
guess i should start doing more squats
>>
>>7744925
bit gay
>>
>>7744925
Jelly mad of your booty.
wanna trade with my MtF flat white girl ass?
>>
>>7744366
Lucky bastard.
Did anyone at your job react to your transition?
>>
>>7744925
>femmy lower back
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>7744925
Shave your hairy elbows
>>
>>7745149
>shaving anything below the neck
>>
>>7745191
crotch
it just feels nicer
>>
>>7745191
The only thing I don't shave is my hair, I like having a baby smooth ass
>>
>>7745191
> tfw you're probably going to grow hair on your back like 90% of the men in your family, and be forced to chose between hair removal or looking like a gross werewolf
>>
>>7745205
Same. it's gross if it gets to be a jungle.
>>
File: 1446375648303.png (463KB, 1070x601px) Image search: [Google]
1446375648303.png
463KB, 1070x601px
>gay chasers just wanna try my dysphoria hole
ENOUGH
>>
>>7745952
one of you might as well be happy
>>
File: h04.jpg (20KB, 425x351px) Image search: [Google]
h04.jpg
20KB, 425x351px
>>7745952
>anyone wanting my dysphoria hole
I'd self-surgery sew it shut if that wasn't a horrific procedure.
>>
>>7745952
I've always attracted gay men too for some reason. Even when I specifically said "female" on certain websites.
>>
>>7746032
women are a high commodity
they don't come easy, even to cis guys
>>
>>7746032
You should just date desperate MtF.
Fuck them with a strapon or something.
>>
>>7746040
dumb post
>>
File: image.png (358KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
358KB, 640x360px
Is there a way to self-med t?
>>
>>7746049
>You should just date desperate MtF
I'm not attracted to transwomen though. Or men.

The worst thing about being a serial dater and being used to get laid regularly is knowing that now I'm on borrowed time.
>>
>>7745952
I'm a slut that's okay with penetration, where are these mythical creatures? All of the chasers I've encountered are just straight guys who want to fuck tomboy girls, Tumblr gremlins, and MTF ladies who are really really desperate for a boyfriend.
>>
>>7746069
>serial dater and being used to get laid regularly

I never experienced none of that so I don't know. Guess you're lucky.
>>
>>7746055
anything else you wanna get off your chest?
>>
>>7746078
I didn't mean that in the way you think I did
I forgot where I was for a second
>>
>>7746074
Girls like tomboyish girls who look like boys but aren't. And they like boys, but they need to have a cock. And I won't get a cock.

I'm already feeling better with T but I doubt I will have sex as I did until recently.

>>7746068
Of course.
>>
>>7746073
there's a lot of open-minded (or repressed bi) gay men who are extremely curious about how pussies feel but dont want to fuck with women
i swear they exist
>>
>>7746093
How then
>>
>>7746106
Get testosterone and syringes.
>>
>>7743356
oh hey look who it is
>>
>>7746199
>mom threw out a tonne of sealed hypodermics from when she needed to inject insulin
>I was at her house as she found them
>I offered to get rid of them for her
that was god-like luck
>>
File: 1445781915794.gif (1MB, 360x240px) Image search: [Google]
1445781915794.gif
1MB, 360x240px
>>7746246

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yYgzf48V0IE
>>
>>7741898
hey does anyone in ftmg prefer trans women over cis women for dysphoria reasons?

im bi but for some reason, while i have no issues with cis men, feel really dysphoric during sex with cis women because we both share the same sex. its not that i dont like women its more like seeing vagina just reminds me of my own.

always wondered if this is a common phenomenon or if its just me
>>
>>7746299
there is no normal, so do what you want
>>
>>7746068
There's a market for T from bodybuilders looking to get swole. Unfortunately, it can be risky to get, as it's a controlled substance in most countries.

If you don't want to deal with a lot of doctors and logistics, you can always find a health center that does informed consent HRT. They're usually in larger cities, but I know folks who'll take a day trip out there because trans healthcare in rural/remote areas is god awful.
>>
>>7746299
I'm weird with women in general.

I get very little bottom dysphoria while masturbating or with guys (cis or trans), but I can not deal with my anatomy with women. I tend to be more of a bottom with guys (so the vag isn't much of a problem), but I'm very dominant with women, so not having a dick is kinda soul crushing. I'm also really skeptical of trans women, as there's even more of a genital disconnect, and I'm paranoid of them getting creepy from vagina-envy.
>>
>>7744014
I've gone clubbing a few times. It's enjoyable but honestly it kind of sucks because I get misgendered a lot because people will assume I'm a butchy even though I pass 100% in non-lgbt contexts where I live, I don't even know why. Maybe it's just gay men being shit heads which most of them are anyway.

>>7744925
Those fucking stretched lobes make you go from a 9/10 to a 4/10 tbqh. Whenever I see ones that big it always freaks me out, makes me think the lobes are about to snap and I literally have to look away or I start to feel sick.

>>7746299
I would fuck a trans women but only for the novelty of having a chick with a dick, nothing personal really, I just consider myself gay and I don't date women. I probably would fuck a cis women too but only if I was obscenely drunk and lonely.
>>
File: 1486512283343.jpg (7KB, 249x222px) Image search: [Google]
1486512283343.jpg
7KB, 249x222px
>tfw all anons here would only date cis females or males.
>tfw I think FtM are cute but they don't want to be near me (MtF).

Feels bad, also I should stop opening random threads.
>>
>>7746299
I only prefer transwomen because they can cum in my ass and I'm into that kind of thing.
That's assuming they're comfortable using their dick and HRT hasn't messed up their ejaculations.

Otherwise I'm just more used to ciswomen in a romantic/sexual context.
>>
>>7746570
I would love to date a trans woman. It would be the ideal for me--I have a preference for women, anyway. Having complete security that my partner sees me as a man rather than suffering through the constant state of anxiety formed while dating cis men and women over whether they "just" see me as a woman sounds great.

I'd still dump her immediately if she wanted her "feminine benis" anywhere near my dysphoria hole, though.
>>
>>7746604
FEMININE BENIS IN MASCULINE VAGINA
>>
>>7746622
just as nature intended
>>
>girls I'm juggling want to hop on my nonexistent dick because I look like a certain celeb they worship (it's just the hair though I think)
>have no fucking idea I don't have a cock
>no fucking way I'm telling them I don't have it
Well.
>>
>>7746622
*BAGINA
Know your biology.
>>
>>7746604
I don't like people touching my penis though I wanted to get SRS but the results are super fucked up.

>>7746622
>>7746638
>>7746658
pls no bully.
>>
I think 2 opposite AGP transies would fuck each other out of existence
>>
>>7746657
This is very likely going to blow up in your face but you might as well enjoy it while you can.
>>
>>7746657
I'm sure you'll think of something
>>
>>7746687
>>7746714
>buy an extremely realistic strapon and use it in the dark
>only eat pussies for life
Shit, how the fuck do men with aphallia cope.
>>
>>7746727
worked for brandon teena
>>
>>7746570
I'd date a trans woman over a cis woman. I like androgynous women (and also vaginas are confusing)

>>7744925
you mean you're a trans man and don't have lots o' butt?? I thought it came with the territory
>>
>>7746727
I think a lesbian (not even trans) actually did this and got in legal trouble for it
>>
>>7746665
Really? I thought SRS for trans women was pretty good. The results I've seen were, at least.

I specified the feminine benis part since there seem to be many trans women who are fine using theirs or even explicitly want to
>>
>>7746805
results vary
usually the difference between a lot of money and a very lot of money
>>
>>7746736
>>7746754
Bleh. The future looks pretty bleak, bros.
>>
________________$$$$
______________$$____$$
______________$$____$$
______________$$____$$
______________$$____$$
______________$$____$$
__________$$$$$$____$$$$$$
________$$____$$____$$____$$$$
________$$____$$____$$____$$__$$
$$$$$$__$$____$$____$$____$$____$$
$$____$$$$________________$$____$$
$$______$$______________________$$
__$$____$$______________________$$
___$$$__$$______________________$$
____$$__________________________$$
_____$$$________________________$$
______$$______________________$$$
_______$$$____________________$$
________$$____________________$$
_________$$$________________$$$
__________$$________________$$
__________$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
>>
>>7746832
yas daddy
>>
Ugh guys I'm so disgusted right now. Just after I made piece with my vagina (mostly) some pretty gross shit is happening. I've been pulling these super weird white clumps out of my vagina, literally no other symptoms. Just super elastic clumps of chunky discharge. I've been on t for 3+ years now btw.
>>
>>7746832
rude
>>
>>7746844
Sounds like bacterial vaginosis. You should go see a doctor.
>>
>gf keeps outing me for sjw points
What the fuck. I love her but sometimes I want to choke her.
>>
>>7746854
Red flag red flag red flag do not date
Seriously how do you "keep outing" somebody. You know as soon as you do it the first time whether they're out or not.
>>
>>7746832
dope
spell icup
>>
I have a pretty fucking average question, forgive me. How are you guys with shopping for mens clothes in public?

To fill you in, I'm androgynous in appearance and voice, never touched testosterone but identify as a male. I'm highly insecure with my body but am comfortable with my gender. That being said, clothes shopping is a living hell, I just want to go, get my shit, and leave. It gets frustrating fast. I fear someone is going to call me out or just look funny at me. I was fine until someone made a yelled a poor insult at me in a grocery store parking lot. It wasn't the comment just the idea someone went out of their way to say it. I try to proceed with confidence but don't want my anxiety to trigger something with others.

I only shop at local thrift stores since it's affordable and more variety, and have honesty shopped for male clothing most of my life even as a kid (off and on). It's even a matter of wearing it, it's just shopping for it. I might have a new job opportunity lined up and need business casual clothes but that tiny little incident is holding me back. Can anyone spare some advice of encouragement?
>>
>>7746854
Kill her. Or at least dump her. If she is doing that she's probably only dating you for the privilege points anyway.
>>
can one of you share your T with me
bench is stalling
>>
>>7746866
I mostly shop online. No stress, better selection, and a decent chance at actually having my size in stock (tfw 27x32 in pants).

But if anyone gives you shit for shopping in the men's section IRL and you don't want a normie excuse, just say men's clothes are more durable and actually have pockets. I know plenty of cis women who will buy men's items for this reason.
>>
>>7746953
*and you do want a normie excuse
(pardon my typo)
>>
>>7746570
Yeah sorry, MTFs are gross desu.
>>
>>7746854

I agree with anon, major red flag.
>>
>>7747229
Say that to the cis men who have sexually assaulted/raped me...
>>
>>7746570
C-can I touch your cute boobies and n-nuzzle and squeeze your butt?
>>
>>7746068
yes
/r/steroidsourcetalk
>>7746299
i like trans girls because they're less likely to be angry gender traitors like almost every cis girl Progressiveâ„¢ enough to date trans guys
>>7746805
trans girls on /tttt/ are delusional about their surgeries for the same reason trans guys in most places are delusional about ours
misinformation
>>
>>7747511
Am I supposed to care about your personal problems?
>>
>>7742837
One piece backstories are intentionally tear jerkers, and Laboon is a damn good one to cry to
>>
>>7747521
rawr xD
>>
>>7747511
you don't rape something you love or respect
>>
>>7747708
No, I just find it laughable for you to claim trans girls are universally undesirable.

Like, "are you retarded" laughable.
>>
>>7747802
>cute shit
bye
>>
>>7747813
I didn't say they loved me, senpai.
>>
>>7747834
kay xD xP :3 *nuzzles on your shoulder* :3
>>
>>7747841
how would you describe their emotions towards you?
>>
>>7747850
"Oh sweet, something hot for me to blow my load in before I go to sleep tonight. Now if only the bitch would stop fighting."

Roughly.
>>
>>7747866
that sounds like willful ignorance
perhaps they were a psychopath
>>
>>7747877
ya think?!
>>
>>7747882
well then it could have happened to anybody
the key thing is not to take it personally
>>
>>7747877
I mean it happened like six times, two of those with the same guy

and then I had a guy ask me out and several guys flirt with me

and also I got a boyfriend

all in the space of those couple months.

I'm hikki-NEET trash now though so it's just the boyfriend. Who I live with.
>>
Finally getting insurance from work. Can pick from several providers. Which is best in general/best for trans-related heathcare?

Aetna, Cigna, Premera, or United Healthcare?
>>
File: 1446248114424.png (1MB, 441x603px) Image search: [Google]
1446248114424.png
1MB, 441x603px
cis bi male here

Ive got a date with an ftm tomorrow

how do I not fuck it up

keep in mind I am a sperg
>>
>>7748060
don't let on that you want to dick them, or they'll be repulsed by you and insult your family
>>
>>7748090
what if I want them to peg me what do I say then
>>
>>7748104
wait until at least the third date
>>
>>7748060
dont make weird comments about his body in relation to being trans
>wow ur voice is so deep
>wow ur hips arent big
>wow u look like a normal dude
>wow ur hairier than me
shit like that is probably the only thing that really bothers me besides the vag questions
and dont assume his political views
>>
>>7748104
*him
trans men are male, that's the most important thing you need to keep in mind here
also it's not pegging when it's a guy, trans or otherwise
>>
>>7748135
some would disagree
you don't have to stop believing that, but it's in your best interest to acknowledge that others don't
>>
>>7748319
if you're considering dating a trans man, it's in your best interest to recognize trans men as men
>>
bi guy here, I have a genuine question. I don't mean to offend anyone but I was wondering something about sex. How do you guys approach sex with other guys?

You guys didn't make it exactly clear here >>7748060
>>7748090
>>7748104
>>7748135

Like you would always have to top? how do you guys bottom? are you offended if a guy asks you to top you? Again, sorry if it comes too crude or whatever.
>>
>>7747827
I said they were gross. That was it.
>>
>>7748618
And I think you're a cunt.
>>
>>7748657
Any particular reason I should care?
>>
>>7747827
>>7748657
>>7748657
>>7748666

You need to fuck already, christ.
>>
>>7746953
>>7746953
Thanks for the response, Anon. Any particular sites you'd recommend? My go to right now is Asos since they have free shipping and returns.
>>
File: 1486671755318.jpg (16KB, 477x251px) Image search: [Google]
1486671755318.jpg
16KB, 477x251px
My cis male straight friend calls himself 'queer' because he's into bdsm. Is this a thing? I thought queer implied lgbt. Is he being a tumblrina?
>>
>>7748853
bdsm people have been trying to insert themselves into lgbt/queer spaces for a while now, because they claim bdsm is also an "alternative sexuality" like being gay is. pretty sure everyone in the lgbt hates them for it though
>>
>>7748855
The irony is, you can't beat them up for it because they'll just end up enjoying it.
>>
>>7748853

I can't stand these people trying to co-opt lgbt because they're just fucking kinky. lgbt is not a fucking kink, get out of my clubhouse reeeeeeee

The annoying thing is trying to give them the boot only sort of encourages it in a weird way - and not just because they might have a booting fetish. The only reason people people like this want to find a loophole to say they're lgbt these days is because they think minority status is valuable, so being protective of it only increases that value. But if you're too carefree about it, suddenly we're outnumbered and they're in control.

This must be what it's like for actual Native Americans to run into assholes who are like "I'm 1/64th Cherokee!"

I have no problem with bdsm, plenty of cishet and lgbt people alike are into it. But saying it's part of queer/lgbt is like saying "some gay people are blonde, so all blondes are queer!"
Might as well call every woman who takes it up the ass an honorary gay bottom. Just because it's something queer people do, doesn't make it queer.

bdsm/kink is bdsm/kink, lgbt/queer is lgbtq/queer. One word and one acronym each, cishets quit hoggin'

The worst part is sounding like an identity politician when bitching about it.
>>
>>7748853
Tell him that you're kinky and what made you discover that was 50 shades of grey
>>
>>7748601
I don't mind using my vagina so I bottom for convenience sake. I'd be fine topping too, but I've never done it. We're all different so you just have to talk with your partner about what he likes.
>>
post ftm beards
>>
>>7749107
No
>>
>>7748684
Levi's is great for jeans in weird sizes, and is prone to having substantial discounts at random. Uniqlo and Everlane are my favorite for basics, and they run fairly slim too. In general, I've found that the younger and "trendier" brands run slim, and looked less awkward on my scrawny pre-T body.
>>
>>7748601
Many guys aren't comfortable with vaginal penetration, and only take it up the ass if they're bottoming. Some are fine with vaginal penetration. Some don't like any penetration, and/or prefer to top with a strap-on.

Personally, I'm fine with vaginal penetration, and am usually very upfront about it. If the lad you're courting hasn't mentioned his sexual desires beforehand, I'd ask him what he's into. Many trans guys who don't do vaginal stuff will generally be really adamant about letting you know.
>>
>>7742608
>omg anon imagine being told as an mtf you could at least pass as a 15 yo girl!

pretending thats a bad thing, kek
>>
>>7749107
You first.
>>
when you have top surgery do they anesthetize you in the operating room or in a different room and then wheel the bed to the OR while you're out? i'm really curious and i want to see what the OR looks like since ive only seen them on tv not irl.
>>
>>7750099
Propbably the OR, knocking you out early wastes unconcious time. Mine was in the OR.
>>
All memes aside, how do you get help when suicidal as trans?
>>
>>7750433
By seeing a therapist.

By going for psych evaluation at a medical facility.

Same as cis people, but avoid christian orgs
>>
>>7750505
Not the person who asked, but what if they use this as a reason for denying treatment later?
Such as
>you were hospitalized for being suicidal
>now you can't get hormones or treatment
>>
>>7750529
That almost never happens, and if it does you just see a better provider.
>>
>>7750529
IME this can actually be used as a tool to egg treatment on. Like, your dysphoria is that severe.
>>
>>7750529
I've been hospitalized for being suicidal and it has never once caused any problems with getting hormones. Its only even come up twice
>>
>>7750529
I'm going to get denied treatment because I'm an asshole
>>
>>7750564
that's what I would think, but I'm terrified it might do the opposite, so avoiding telling anyone I'm suicidal.
>>
im at McDonald's and there is a trans guy working here. I think we just clocked each other.
>>
>>7750904
coffee shop AU
>>
>>7750904
Yeah I think I experienced that at the grocery store the other day.

>see guy in a nice suit
>I'm the employee, so I acknowledge him, yknow be amicable
>he says "good morning" in a soft high-pitched very feminine-voice
>the fuck
>say good morning back in my fag voice
>>
>tfw no qt MtF girlfriend
Why even live?
>>
>>7751041
same

i dont see myself explaining my condition to a random cis person and having them understand, it need to date a mtf or another ftm.
>>
>>7751088
I'm an MtF and I'd definitely date an FtM if that makes you feel better.
>>
I should've been a gay ftm. Gay men are more open to fuck anything with a hole, so you can be a bottom and peace out.
>>
>>7750529
If you're actively suicidal and/or mentally unstable, that's a reasonable cause for deny treatment at the moment. But if you have a history of any mental illness that is being treated, that shouldn't affect you. If anything, going to a psych/therapist for a bit should give you more credibility if you're dealing with a gatekeeper-y doc, so you can say you've worked out your ~issues~ and feel confident in your desire to start transition.
>>
File: 387529832.png (203KB, 548x310px) Image search: [Google]
387529832.png
203KB, 548x310px
>>7751288
What if you wanted to be a gay top?
Women are more open to dildos, I imagine a gay dude would just laugh if you whipped out a strapon on him.
>>
>>7750099
I was knocked out in the OR chair/bed, woke up in the recovery bed.
>>
>>7751774
You reminded me of the tumblr gay ftm dude who wanted to fuck the gay guy from Shameless. That was so embarrassing.
>>
>>7751788
What?
>>
Are all ftm gay
>>
>>7752189
no
>>
>>7752189
the majority are not, but things have changed lately so there are more openly gay and bisexual trans men transitioning
t. straight ftm
>>
>>7747899
This REALLY depends on the company you're going through, as they can set rules in addition to your insurance provider. Check your paperwork thoroughly.

From my personal experience, Cigna covers patch, gel, injectable T but requires pre-certification, which was a hell scape I never got through but my doctor sucked. Aetna only covers injectable, but didn't require I play any games at all.

Both claim to cover top surgery, but I haven't looked into the specifics of the hoops you have to jump through.
>>
>>7749272
>>7749089

Alright, thanks for taking the time to respond those personal questions.
>>
>>7752343
Ok cool
>>
>>7746895
Come clean my house wearing nothing but frilly panties and I might consider it.
>>
>>7754341
He needs to EARN his panties.
Don't just be giving them out free.
>>
>>7754341
>>7754569
This raises an interesting question. Would you rather take T and get all the hormonal changes, but wear girls clothes, or wear guy clothes without ever taking T?
>>
>>7754569
>He needs to EARN his panties.
y-you're not talking about an mtf!
>>
>>7742569
Damn, you still think like a dude.
>>
>>7754586
I choose option three. Get full effect of T, all surgeries, then walk around butt nekked touching things with my wong. Tons of fun.

>>7754614
Post bum

>>7754569
You. I like you.
>>
>>7754659
>Implying most FtM don't think like girls hence the Aiden dressing style and overreacting over random bullshit.
>>
Does vaginal sex feel different after HRT + hysterectomy? I'm ok with PIV as long as I'm not looking at mt crotch, and anal isn't really my thing. I just wanna know if my bf can keep pounding me in the v
>>
>>7754841
A A P
A
P
>>
>>7754860
>FtMgen now has AAP memes just like MtFgen with their AGP one.

Someone should mix both generals and marry everyone in them.
>>
File: 1450190300011.jpg (71KB, 565x403px) Image search: [Google]
1450190300011.jpg
71KB, 565x403px
>>7754875
>marry
>>
>>7754860
>wanting to have sex makes someone AAP
ebin
>>
>>7754875
Why would an AGP and an AAP want to marry?!
>>
>>7754916
singularity happens
>>
>>7754916
They'd probably fuck each other silly desu
>>
>>7754661
I know you like me, boo.
>>
>>7754875
>he knows what goes on in /mtfg/
Been perving on the girls have you?
>>
>>7755110
Not him but I do check them out from time to time out of curiosity.
They can be kinda scary sometimes.
>>
>>7754860
how does that make you aap
>>
>>7755127
I just see the shit that can be seen skimming the forum. That alone keeps me out.
>>
I've been on T for hardly more than a week and I'm already constantly hungry, I didn't realize it was going to hit that fast. This is terrible
>>
>>7755189
Same. Started last week, I'm eating like a pig. At least I work out.
>>
>>7755189
Fuck, I started 3 months ago and have yet to get any horniness or appetite, feels like I'm missing out. I'm a lot less of a picky eater but I'm still eating the same.
>>
Is anyone from the discord chat here?
>>
>>7755110
It could be the other way around, most likely. A lot of MtFs like to hang around here for some reason.
>>
>>7755091
mirin berd
>>
>>7755205
Depends on which one you're talking about, since there's more than one.
>>
>>7754875
> implying AAP lads would ever give up their yaoi boy fantasies
>>
>>7755189
That's the one thing i haven't experienced on T. My appetite never increased. Neither did my energy.
>>
>>7755359
curious, what is your height and weight?
>>
>>7755359
Same with me. Appetite and energy didn't change, and neither did my sex drive.
>>
File: 20161016_065753.jpg (1MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
20161016_065753.jpg
1MB, 3264x1836px
>>7755371
5'6". My weight is about 145lbs now. I was 130 before T, but i got this belly I'm trying to work off... I've lost fat/built muscle everywhere else, but the stomach is fucking impossible it seems.

>>7755384
My sex drive increased a little. On my first few months on T it was painfully bad, though.
>>
>>7755401
I'm trying to lose belly fat too. It's hard. Veggies are very filling and eating them helps me not overeat junk food.
>>
>>7755401
Your bellybutton is trying to eat cancer
>>
>>7755412
And cat fur

>>7755408
Yep I'm forcing myself to eat veggies, too. I've been eating mostly salads with veggies and some form of protein, with either no kind of dressing or just a dab of olive oil. I'm eating less calories than are recommended for me, and exercising. But i am struggling with not drinking pop.
>>
File: IMG_0929.gif (817KB, 557x605px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0929.gif
817KB, 557x605px
>>7755189
>on T since age 16
>was a fatass
>Skelly now
Repress your hunger just like you repressed your gender, friend.

>>7754860
Wanting a dicking isn't aap.
>>
>>7755426
Seltzer water with a squirt of Mio can help you wean off of soda.
>>
>>7755194
I really need to get a gym membership again. I've always been a fat fuck but if I go back to lifting and jogging I might at least hold my ground.

I stole my roommates big ass bag of carrots to tide me over until I can get to Costco and stock up on tuna fish and veggies. because last night I ate like twenty chicken nuggets and I was STILL hungry as fuck, and that has warning lights flashing all over it
>>
>>7755451
>I ate like twenty chicken nuggets and I was STILL hungry as fuck
Disgusting. Eat proper food, not chewed up rubber dickies with fried breading covering it.

>tuna
proper food. learn to cook.
>>
>>7755451
I've eaten 20 chicken nuggets in one sitting... the feeling of shame after is awful.
>>
>>7755451
>>7755470
>20 chicken nuggets is a lot.

I can literally eat two pizzas and I'm not even that fat.
>>
>>7755477
>I'm not even that fat
post pics or it didn't happen
>>
>>7755482
>post pics
You guys don't want to see pics of me I'm ugly anyways.
Also I am just lurking this thread don't worry about me I'm just trying to fraternize with my bros.
>>
>>7755477
Yeah but you don't eat two pizzas every day. I'm fat because I overeat on a regular basis and it adds up.
>>
>>7755451
Okay, when I said I'm eating like a pig I meant more protein. I don't even touch junk food.
>>
>>7755466
>learn to cook
I know how to cook, I just hate it. That's time I could spend doing literally anything else.

>>7755477
If you can eat that much and stay a decent weight more power to you, man, but I can't.

>>7755491
I don't do junk much either because my allergies make it impossible, the chicken nuggets were a great moment of weakness for the only quick-food in the house that wouldn't send me to the hospital.
>>
>>7755500
>That's time I could spend doing literally anything else.
like shitposting and masturbation? :^)
>>
Anyone else much sweatier on T? My hair gets soaked with sweat. My legs and feet sweat.
>>
>>7755618
I bet you're stinky
>>
>>7755646
Very stinky. Picked up some Mitchum antiperspirant deodorant. Helps a lot. If I shower get really clean and forget to apply it I start stinking again within 6 hours. Crazy that all guys deal with this.
>>
>>7755618
I actually sweat and smell less as a man than i did as a girl. I don't understand it.
>>
>>7755618
I'm already extremely sweaty pre-t, what will happen to me?
>>
>>7755659
Have you seen a doctor about it? could be some glandular issue or something.
>>
>>7755554
I'm at work. I'm shit posting on my employer's time, not my own.

No, I mean like ice skating or working on my webcomic or sewing cosplay or editing video for my roomie's let's-play channel or going to the movies with friends. I enjoy my hobbies and my social time; I don't enjoy cooking.
>>
>>7755707
Fair enough. Don't overdo the tuna though. It scores high on the heavy metal scale. If you're doing high protein then quark is pretty cheap, along with yogurt (non-sugary stuff), and it doesn't require preparation. fruit and veggies on top of that and you're golden. I find that fruit and vegs are best fillers when too lazy to cook.

What's your webcomic?
>>
>>7755743
Thanks for the advice! I have an anaphylactic shock reaction to milk products, though. Any other non-dairy, non-soy alternatives you've heard of that would be equally as good & high protein?

I'd rather not link my comic on 4chan, it's the kind of thing that /wcg/ would tear to shreds. It's a slice-of-life about queer college students in the mafia. Self indulgent and fun to write.
>>
>>7755818
TVP and seitan are both good protein sources.
>>
>>7755818
fair enough.
If you can bother with an extra cooking step then eggs are good and filling, chicken breasts and fish like pollock and cod are cheap and you can just bake them in the oven with some spice and covered in tinfoil and it's impossible to fuck up.
Seitan like >>7755836 said. It's dirt cheap. So is canned beans, chickpeas and lentils and it doesn't necessarily need cooking.
TVP is soybased, be aware of that.
Tinned mackerel and sardines have omega3 on top of protein and are usually cheap. They are also low on the mercury ratings.
>>
>>7755870
*oh. Pollock and cod are also low in heavy metals according to all the stats I've seen. The rule is; the bigger and older the fish (and higher in the food chain like carnivores) the higher concentration of environmental pollution.
>>
>>7755618
Nope. My jaw is more pronounced though, even if it already had that shape.

Also, I snap more easily.
>>
>>7755938
>I snap more easily.
elaborate pls
>>
>>7755870
Thanks, again!
I've always been a big beans & rice fan because crock pots and rice cookers are one button fixes and together they make a complete protein, but I'm trying not to go high carb. Fish that don't come from a can are all very expensive where I live, but I'm really far inland. I'll look into seitan. Will probably hard boil some eggs.
>>
>>7755943
It's probably irrelevant since I got ASPD but I'm angrier.
>>
>>7756037
Nah. There's a reason why male behavior patterns land people in prison. If any other mammal act aggressively we humans geld them to calm them down, from dogs to cats to horses. Testosterone creates aggression. Removing testosterone calms males. Adding testosterone can potentially increase aggression.
>>
>>7755995
NP. I get why legumes are an issue with carbs and all. You could also benefit from looking into protein powders (isolate so you don't get allergic reactions, or pea or rice protein). It's by far the cheapest protein source I've found where I live, unless I fish my own seafood.
>>
>>7756053
cis male and I never lose my rag

am I low T?
>>
>>7756224
>can potentially
You need a lot of different symptoms before considering having low T.
>>
>>7756239
I was being facetious
>>
>>7756253
Welcome to ftmg, where autism reigns.
>>
>>7756271
*4chan
>>
>>7756282
nah, it's worse here
>>
>>7756224
No, you're a trutrans MtF. Go chug your titty skittles before you're doomed to hondom.
>>
>>7756053
Awesome. I'm already on literal horse tranquilizers and just a week on T.
>>
>>7756564
>literal horse tranquilizers
dude wat
>>
>>7756652
I'm on an antipsychotic that isn't approved for human use in the US, it's for animals.
>>
>>7756689
Holy shit. What drug? Why do you take it?
>>
>>7756689
Why FtM are always the craziest mofos on the lgbt spectrum?
And I mean literal crazy, schizophrenia tier.
>>
>>7756711
Who hurt you?
>>
>>7756716
>I'm on an antipsychotic that isn't approved for human use in the US, it's for animals.
>Not insane.
>>
>>7756701
Promazine and I presume for ASPD, I don't ask many questions.
>>
>>7756721
> FtM are always the craziest mofos
>one example
who hurt you anon
>>
>>7756727
says it blocks part of the nerve system and that you can get high on it. Neat. Why not ask questions?
>>
File: 1486636383956.gif (808KB, 225x249px) Image search: [Google]
1486636383956.gif
808KB, 225x249px
>>7756737
>Thread filled with angry anons saying they snap at things for no apparent reason.
>They are blaming testosterone.

Nah you niggas have the highest crazy rate on this board.
Don't come with "who hurt you" bullshit.
>>
File: 1484870314501.jpg (27KB, 667x659px) Image search: [Google]
1484870314501.jpg
27KB, 667x659px
>>7756754
Listen here little baby. You're gonna get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments, but that ain't what I'm about. Let me just say, you are perfect the way you are. You hear me sugar? PERFECT. Don't ever change. You deserve anything and everything you want. Stay safe for me, baby girl.

>mfw thinking of you hurting
>>
>>7756787
Too much passive agressiveness in that, I think the "you niggas are crazy" comment hit a nerve.
Anyways was just passing by and checked this thread, stay safe and don't try to tear anyone face off for no reason.

Also to the anon taking horse pills, T is not really why you're that crazy and angry bro, just learn to chill.
>>
File: 1482113382652.jpg (37KB, 640x515px) Image search: [Google]
1482113382652.jpg
37KB, 640x515px
>>7756803
>not recognizing pasta
newfag
>>
File: 1434268911072.jpg (13KB, 438x300px) Image search: [Google]
1434268911072.jpg
13KB, 438x300px
>>7756803
>this much of a newfag
>>
>>7756711
You must be new.
Anon's talked about this before, basically his doctor's a retard.
>>
>>7756689

Is that even legal?
>>
>>7756754
At least we contain our crazy to one thread.
>>
File: 26cc2a05f715.jpg (26KB, 640x461px) Image search: [Google]
26cc2a05f715.jpg
26KB, 640x461px
>>7756966
Our trains run on time.
>>
>>7757142
No they run on tracks
>>
>>7756754
Thread the other week anecdata'd the opposite directions - huge no of guys reporting they'd chilled tf down when they started hormones. So. Y'know.
>>
>>7757142
Mussolini did a lot of great things. He reclaimed the swampland. The trains ran on time.
>>
File: 1457030602728s.jpg (3KB, 110x125px) Image search: [Google]
1457030602728s.jpg
3KB, 110x125px
im this anon >>7748060

the date was good I think

he was laughing at my jokes and is cute

but we didnt kiss, is that bad for a first date?
>>
>>7756711
literal crazy (before i stopped falling for the psychiatry meme) trans man here
trannies and men are both crazy, why would the intersection of that be different? there's a reason even /r9k/ is scared of us
>>
File: imagepng_0.png (587KB, 576x1024px) Image search: [Google]
imagepng_0.png
587KB, 576x1024px
>>7757740
Seems alright. I don't think lack of a first date kiss is a deathknell. Just follow up and tell him you had a really good time and suggest a follow up date. If they agree to a follow up date, make a suggestion for next week.
>>
File: 1082038900.jpg (61KB, 700x434px) Image search: [Google]
1082038900.jpg
61KB, 700x434px
Feel like sharing music?

This was one of my favorite music videos as a teenager. Really liked this band.

https://youtu.be/6tkY81YGB44
>>
>>7757453
Time is combustable
>>
>>7758808
Currently listening to this one on repeat, not even sure if it's trchnically good enough to warrant that (though it is solid) but it really speaks to me.

https://youtu.be/_3f8pBH5TzU

Also, Prince being back on Spotify means I'm listening a lot to him.
>>
Guys, have you had some bloating during the first week on T? Second shot today, I noticed that for some reason I'm bloated while changing my shirt.

I'm not fat at all, work out hard 6 days/week, and haven't changed my diet (next to no carbs, very low fat, high protein). The fuck?
>>
I need a female name on a mink. What would you guys call a female mink?

>>7759776
Yes, hormones affect water retention in the body. Therefore changes in hormones will cause changes in water retention. If it's your first week then you've basically put a battlefish in the same tank as boring generic goldfish. When your battlefish has massacred all competition it will settle down and chill. And yes, in case you're dense, battlefish is my analogy of second puberty.

Or you know, you could have randomly eaten more salt or something. I just wanted an excuse to talk about battlefish.
>>
>>7759946
I would call a female mink Misha
>>
>>7759946
Audrey, as in Audrey Hepburn.
>>
>>7759958
That was my first idea too. Is Misha the Fido of mink names?

>>7759961
Audrey is top waifu
>>
>>7759946
>Yes, hormones affect water retention in the body. Therefore changes in hormones will cause changes in water retention.
Well fuck, this ain't gonna help with my BDD. Am I going to go back to normal soon?
>>
>>7759979
>Am I going to go back to normal soon?
You must become the battlefish. Long way to swim you have.

But yeah, the bloating thing is probably temporary. I haven't heard anyone complain about it before. But everyone reacts differently to T so who knows. Is it very bad as in visible or is it more like your shirt is a bit tight in the wrong areas?
>>
>>7759978
I don't know about Misha.

I suggested it because that was the name of my first hamster (Russian Dwarf) and she was a good one
>>
File: 1483869392046.jpg (52KB, 700x450px) Image search: [Google]
1483869392046.jpg
52KB, 700x450px
I need more pictures of scrotum animals.
>>
>>7759776
>(next to no carbs, very low fat, high protein
...wait how long have you've had the diet? You know that you need more than protein right? Ever heard about protein poisoning? How many grams of protein per day do you eat?

Ever had kidney stones?
>>
>>7760003
>Russian Dwarf named Misha
This is what I read

>>7760004
yes
>>
I'm so hairy that pulling the band aid off is now more painful than my shot.
>>
File: 1485842013365.jpg (44KB, 605x345px) Image search: [Google]
1485842013365.jpg
44KB, 605x345px
>>7760004
>>
>>7759997
>Is it very bad as in visible or is it more like your shirt is a bit tight in the wrong areas?
Shirts aren't tight but it's visible when I take it off. It's offputting as fuck because I'm fit and it looks jarring.

>>7760008
Years. But I do have some days off.
100-150g of protein/day.
>>
File: 1485663511019.jpg (77KB, 500x523px) Image search: [Google]
1485663511019.jpg
77KB, 500x523px
>>7760020
>tfw teddybears are shitposting
Toy story is the true redpill

If a toy in toy story dies, the kid plays with the corpse while the other toys are forced to play alongside their dead friend and pretend nothing happened
Enjoy the mindfuck

>>7760028
If you're eating nothing but protein your body is probably unbalanced in therms of waterweight anyway. You should balance your macros more, like 40-40-20 or something. I know protein is fashion meme but remember how vital essential fats are for skin, hair, eyesight, and stuff like that. 100-150 g of lean protein won't give you enough excess calories to build muscle

>>7760004
I found a vagina one
>>
File: underside1.png (629KB, 638x422px) Image search: [Google]
underside1.png
629KB, 638x422px
>>7760004
<-------

>>7760028
Maybe you died and decomposing. Pic related.
>>
File: 1486136616613.jpg (60KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
1486136616613.jpg
60KB, 1024x683px
>>7760004
>>
File: DDFYM-44JSR_1.jpg (103KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
DDFYM-44JSR_1.jpg
103KB, 640x480px
Why don't I still pass like this? ;_; (Answer: two years older and 50lbs heavier.)
>>
>>7760147
You probably pass more than that person and you're just overreacting because the one in the pic looks literally like what angst girls looked in the 80s.
>>
>>7760176
Yeah agreed I think that person *could* pass if they tried to, but it looks like they aren't trying to? Just my opinion.
>>
>>7760176
>>7760190
That's a photo of me, two years ago. Maybe I didn't pass then as well as I think I did, but I certainly passed a bit more than I do now.
>>
>>7760255
Thicken up those eyebrows and get a man's haircut, and I think you'll be alright senpai
>>
>>7759946
marina
>>7760028
holy shit dude at least add some fat
i can understand cutting out carbs or fat (carbs being more reasonable) but not both
>>7760147
then lose the extra 50lbs
though i would not particularly say you pass in that image
>>
>>7760147
If I were to assign a name to this photo, it would be "Bonnie"
>>
>>7758808
https://youtu.be/p50R8rkzkhk

Used to listen to these guys a bunch then forgot about them. Just rediscovered them.
>>
>>7741898
>bears
are sexy
>>
File: 1480685892680.jpg (129KB, 1076x1182px) Image search: [Google]
1480685892680.jpg
129KB, 1076x1182px
>>7761182
>>7760004
>>
>>7743359
if u have to hide who u are from some one thay dont desever to have u in there life i say start look for a new job and for get that cunt
>>
>>7760147
Men typically have lower bodyfat percentages, so any excess fat is going to feminize you. This is especially going to hit you hard in the face, as a strong lean jawline is a terrible thing to lose if you're trying to look masculine.
>>
what are some medical procedures that leave scars similar to DI top surgery?
>>
>>7741898
>tfw normal straight guy but for some reason I want to show a twinky ftm my dick
Why did I open this thread on a whim?
>>
>>7760065
>>7760316
I didn't cut off carbs and fats completely, but they're from vegetables and nuts.

Hopefully the bloating will subside.
>>
>>7761846
>Why did I open this thread on a whim?
Because you like tomboy girls and think an ftm is related to that in any way. You see us as female. Most ftm will have a problem with that.
>>
>>7761870
Sounds about right tbqh
>>
File: 1480678792855.jpg (29KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1480678792855.jpg
29KB, 480x360px
>>7760004
>>
>>7760147
How did you gain half a person in two years?
You look like a suave scam artist in that pic.
>>
>finally growing facial hair
>have to shave it because it looks like shit
>>
File: 5475125203_e5651b8134_b.jpg (373KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
5475125203_e5651b8134_b.jpg
373KB, 1024x1024px
>>7759946
You have a mink? I almost bought a baby mink 2 years ago from Joseph Carter. I also really wanted this leopard mink this guy had locally but he was dumb and fed her meat through her cage bars so she was aggressive as dicks. And leopard minks have very bad health.
>>
>>7762203
Hey I've seen you on /an/

We talked about rats and ferrets.
>>
>>7762203
The mink is a character in a manuscript I'm working on. Tell more about minks pls.

>>7762012
Shave pubes, glue to face and enjoy full beard mode.
>>
>be gay cis male
>tfw no ftm bf
>>
New thread lads?
>>
mtf here, i'm curious as to how sex is for post-op ftms?

if any of you are post-op or have read about how a ftm dick functions post-op, what is it like?

like is it sexually stimulating to touch? does it have nerve endings? will it produce kinda liquid when you're aroused / when you orgasm?

i know with us mtfs they use parts of the head of the penis to make a clitoris and cervix, we can often self-lubricate and the internal stimulation can also hit the prostate.
afaik, it just seems like ftms get a senseless meat-stick.
post-op genitals seem like the one area where being mtf is actually better than being ftm imo
>>
>>7763051
I agree that pics of post op vaginas look a lot better than post op dicks. Meta surgery has full erotic feeling and has the same amount of nerves as the clitoris, but I'm not really sure if it can even penetrate. I have yet to hear a trans man's experiences with a post op dick at all, or if they are, they aren't the graphic details I want in order to help me decide.
>>
>>7763051
modern phalloplasty uses a donor site with a nerve and hooks that nerve up to some nerve in your crotch, so you have sensation. forearm and thigh have excellent sensation, latissimus dorsi has less sensation but it's more than old procedures. here's a video of a surgeon explaining nerve hookup.

>https://youtu.be/nWl-9Ki6Ias

in cases where this is not done (abdominal phallo or free flap w/o nerve hookup), your original clitoris is still present so you can still orgasm. it's either buried in the phallus or just underneath it.

generally you can't ejaculate. some guys who were squirters say that they ejaculate clear fluid now.

you can choose to keep your vagina but this can make creating a neourethra more difficult because that's where some surgeons take the tissue from. some take it from your mouth.
>>
>>7763001
Soon, although I do want this post-op dick conversation to continue a bit longer.
>>
new thread (with continued neopenis conversation)
>>7763632
>>7763632
>>7763632
Thread posts: 323
Thread images: 45

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.