[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/tgg/ Trans Girl General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 329
Thread images: 35

File: iuehaf.jpg (101KB, 768x722px) Image search: [Google]
iuehaf.jpg
101KB, 768x722px

Good times with dysphoria edition.

Intended to be a no-trips allowed version of /mtfg/.
This is to keep the drama low, and let anonymous people be heard, as well as to avoid the erp/rp that goes on.

It's open for everyone, just behave.

>No trips (or names)
>No avatar fagging
>No erp/rp-ing
>No calling out on trips (or names)
>No "pre-everything" "evaluate me" pics (don't respond to them)

Previous thread >>7613983
>>
>>7727278
Apparently needs a bitter post to get started so here we go:

>For the last week it seems like I should have been crying constantly but instead I feel nothing, just nothing end to end day to day. I just want to feel something again
>>
>>7727360
You just described the last two years of my life.
>>
File: doggo.jpg (34KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
doggo.jpg
34KB, 400x400px
am i the only one having fun i got weedeeeeeeeeee

also important exam tomorrow morning
>>
>>7727547
How do you cope? I felt the same leading up to receiving HRT except with a touch of t-rage. Hormones made me feel when I started but I back to zero again...
>>
First appointment with therapist Monday, what should I (not) say and bring up?
>>
>>7727360
>tfw spent the entire last week crying
>>
>>7727947
Are you me? I've been crying non stop last week my family even had to sit me down :/ but I just feel so shitty
>>
>>7727585
I got a lil bud as well. I like weed, but it makes me horny and then sad, and then hungry :|
>>
>>7727947
>>7728129
I wish I could cry, I need some release
>>
>>7728190
You repressed crying while trying to be a man? Feels bad.
>>
>>7728209
No, it's not that. When I first started HRT I couldn't stop crying now... nothing
>>
How do I start to voice, /tgg/? I've watched the tutorials but literally none of them make any sense to me.
>>
>>7728313
I started using this, it covers the basics pretty well
https://www.reddit.com/r/asktransgender/comments/1ske7b/mtf_voice_training_regimen/
Kinda not progressing anymore though, only got the fundamentals from this but it should help
>>
My boobies hurt :<
>>
>>7727620
say that you think you're transgender and would they be willing to write a recommendation/referral for you to start HRT if you decide that would be appropriate.
>>
guy here, would i meet more t girls on grindr or tindr?
(west LA)
>>
>>7730313
C H A S E R
H
A
S
E
R

Where would you normally go to meet girls
>>
I'm going to do the coming out to relatives thing tomorrow. Any advice?

I've already secured a friends house to flee to if things get bad.
>>
>>7730687
Don't overwhelm them with info, keep it simple. Read from a letter or something if you need to. Be prepared for them to feel upset even if they're supportive, you know you're still you but they might feel like they're losing you.

Most of all good luck c:
>>
>>7730687
Cis here with a trans sibling here. My advice is just to be patient with your family, they will probably freak out at first but they will most likely come around.

>>7730727
>they might feel like they're losing you
I feel this so much. My brother is FtM and we were very close when we were little, I often feel like I lost what I saw as my "sister". Even though I know it's not true and he is still him, he just changed ( as we all do growing up... some more than others )
>>
>>7730814
Can you describe more what your brother's transition was like, in terms of his relationship with you and the rest of your family?
>>
>>7730727
>>7730814
Thanks, I'll try to keep that in mind. It can be hard to not be like HERE TAKE ALL THE INFO PLEASE UNDERSTAND ME.
>>
>>7730868
how'd it go?
>>
>>7733792
Well.

I got "I still love you but I don't accept it and I would stop you if I could."

I also learned that she thought this was going to happen at least since I was an early teen (If not earlier) and didn't take me to see a psychologist on purpose. She thinks she should have done more "man up" stuff to me. So I guess that's why she let all of the abuse that happened to me at home happen too. Oh and that I'm cruel for denying her grandchildren.

I just. The thought that I could have had a different life. I could have been beautiful. I could have started earlier than 24. I was kept in the dark and pushed to repress on purpose.

I've broken my record for crying at least!

I feel betrayed.
>>
>>7734985
i'm sorry anon, that's pretty hurtful. But now you're going to become the person you want to be, so to hell with them.
>>
>>7735149
It's alright. It's over now. Life goes on. Thank you.
>>
>>7734985
>>7735172
Hey, I'm the one who gave you the advice earlier. I was checking back here every now and then to make sure you were okay.

Sorry that happened to you, anon, but other-anon is right. The hard part is over.
>>
>>7735283
Thank you, it seems silly but it feels good to know that anons here care. I'm okay, I'll survive and I know I still have people I've met in the last year that care about me. I'll make a new family out of people that I can love.
>>
Just took some pain killers that expired in 2003, wish me luck!
>>
>>7735317
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KxGRhd_iWuE
>>
>>7735451
They probably just won't work, I doubt you'll get sick from them.
>>
>>7735676
well that sucks
I haven't got any weed and I have to conserve valium for actual emergencies
I hate that I either feel nothing or like complete shit
>>
>>7735451
good luck
>>
>>7735471
Thank you, I won't. I'll live a better life than they ever gave me, without them.
>>
File: 4L_TaLIg2Z8.jpg (132KB, 676x1200px) Image search: [Google]
4L_TaLIg2Z8.jpg
132KB, 676x1200px
i'm super excited. i just looked in the mirror and i saw that i'm almost there to passing. i'm pre-everything, so that's super good for me. All i need to do is get a cute haircut instead of the super boyish haircut i have right now and get on hrt and i'm set. Like, besides hair, the only masc thing i see is just my complexion and other things i can blame growing up male on. <3

But this is so exciting for me, i constantly thought I was never girly enough but now i think i'm closer than i've ever been before.
>>
>>7734985

So /// femanon ... its OK. I was mentally and physically abused by my Dad and Mom.

I went to see a good (female) therapist. It has really really helped me.

You need to be lovely inside, dear. Love yourself. A shrink can help with that. It's like learning tools.

Meanwhile, dress age appropriate and embrace your feminine side. Hugs.
>>
>Think "hey I look pretty decent this morning, like a girl in the mirror!"
>Take picture

>Day 1: I'm GONNA MAKE IT! CUTE!
>One week later: Ehh... its okay
>Two: God I wish I started earlier, I look terrible
>Eventually: DELETE IT DON'T LOOK ITS UGLY KILL ME
>>
>>7737381
I always think I look decent in the morning but I'm 99% sure it's because I'm too tired to make out any of the details on my face
>>
>tfw you got thicc and still got a thigh gap
Good feels as a tranny are rare, but this is one of them
>>
File: tumblr_lm385eS5hU1qavm2h.gif (500KB, 320x230px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lm385eS5hU1qavm2h.gif
500KB, 320x230px
>25 years old, somewhat feminine with long hair but terrible voice and face
>still in closet and feel hopeless about ever coming out/passing etc
>at work
>i help out a coworker
>"thanks, you da man!!"
>i joke "ohhh i dont know about that haha"
>he says "yeah we didnt know either at first"
>female coworker behind us laughs her ass off like "i cant believe you just said that"
>im usually good with jokey workplace banter but now i freeze and blush and dont know how to respond
>"no offense dude"
>I say "no i-its ok. i get that that a lot" and walk away embarrassed
>stew in my thoughts for the rest of the day

they know
>>
>>7739126
Fuck, feels bad. Sorry to hear. What makes you think you'll never pass?
>>
>>7739150
well the usual things like face structure (big jaw/chin, nose, brow, etc) large ribcage, large hands blah blah blah

but even more than that is probably just the internalized shame and embarrassment i feel about it all. i cant imagine coming out to everyone i know and attempt to look/sound like a girl while failing and just being some kind of freak. even if they didnt see it that way, thats how i would see it. and im not sure how to change that.
>>
>>7739214
I thought noses weren't a sexually dimorphic feature, but I may be wrong on that. It's okay, though, anon. You'll make it. Passing and coming out are both very difficult, but I've seen very few who were 100% hopeless.
>>
File: thats-hot.gif (1MB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
thats-hot.gif
1MB, 400x300px
>>7739126
>they know

of course they know.
why is that a bad thing?
you are now the poster child for lgbt rights.
now they know a real person who is trans.
visibility is a good thing.
>>
>>7739241
ive got a big one. but thanks for the encouragement. i plan on going back to therapy soon.

>>7739283
yeah true but i just want to be normal :(
i dont want people feeling sorry for me or weirded out by me
>>
hey so i'm in the uk and pre everything with my transition and i'm wondering how i go about getting hrt. do i go to my gp and ask for a therapist? and then bring up being trans to my therapist and then get a referral to a gic?
>>
>>7739914
uk= self med tbqh.
lived there 4 years tried hrt via nhs took 8 months for initial, 2 following that so unless youre in nowhereville with a low pop self med
>>
>>7739914
>lived there 4 years tried hrt via nhs took 8 months for initial
Over 3 years for me. But I started the process when I was 17 so I guess that made them give me more therapy, and extra waiting lists since I had to be transferred from the child service to the adult service. Even the time that wasn't spent on long waiting lists doing nothing was mostly wasted; they just went over the same shit over and over, even with the same people so it's not like different authorities had to confirm what I was saying for themselves. It even carried on after I was fucking diagnosed, and it wasn't for therapeutic purposes; they just wanted to collect more information I guess before they decided that a diagnosis of gender dysphoria deserved HRT.

Also, depending on the clinic they might just decide you fuck you over even more and make you socially transition before giving you HRT. My clinic said they usually do it but they made a relatively rare exception for me.

Self-med and start the official process. Tell your GP you're trans and want gender-specific therapy directly; no need to go through a regular therapist (and waste even more time)
>>
So on a whim I decided to look up hot flushes... turns out I've been experiencing them for years but since starting HRT they've stopped for the most part unless I'm extremely embarrassed. What did they mean by this?
>>
>>7741862
moar lube...
>>
File: Happycat.jpg (67KB, 440x375px) Image search: [Google]
Happycat.jpg
67KB, 440x375px
>tfw turning 27 this year

I don't want to. Someone turn back the clock please. I'm already so tired all of the time.
>>
>>7742818
life is lame....
>>
>>7742818
Why not? Have you transitioned?
>>
>>7742962
It often feels that way...

>>7742991
I'm going on my 16th month in HRT, no surgeries just 8 sessions of laser. I'm just afraid of getting older. Afraid of what I'm going to look like. I'm so tired all of the time, the way I'm going to feel when I'm 40 is inconceivable. I'm just now starting to feel like life is real and I'm already staring down approaching 30 and the likelihood of living just enough to survive and never enough to even do so much to get rid of my adam's apple.

I'm just so tired, I don't want to get older and more tired.
>>
>>7743003
Making just enough*

All of that whining aside, I'm also glad I'll never get really manly.
>>
who else /suicide imminent/
>>
>>7746329
why? talk to us anon
>>
>>7746341
rather not do that here
>>
>>7746329
>>7746645
We're all gonna make it sis!

Right..?
>>
>tfw your throat hurts so you can't practice your voice
this sucks
>>
>>7746899
>practicing voice
>not just getting it
wew lad
>>
>>7746899
>tfw you can't figure out how to make your voice better
>>
File: rick.png (279KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
rick.png
279KB, 512x384px
>>7746967
>tfw trying to understand resonance
>>
>>7746977
Honestly, I might have the same issue

>Praat says voice is at like 230hz
>Sounds way lower
>>
sup /tgg/ my girlfriends trans and pretty cute. when were having sex i sometimes like to imagine what it would be like to be on the receiving end.

i know it's really nice because she's always moaning. she's not into doing guys though obviously.

what do?
>>
>>7747072
start hormones and get a BF and find out yourself
>>
>>7747171
i've thought of it but doing that with no money is pretty fuckign retarded.
>>
File: 1486349151347.jpg (42KB, 454x453px) Image search: [Google]
1486349151347.jpg
42KB, 454x453px
>>7747171
I've actually brought it up with her lol.
She freaked the fuck out and threatened suicide.
>>
>>7747072
>i sometimes like to imagine what it would be like to be on the receiving end.

The fuck?
Why the fuck do you go and get yourself a mtf gf if you're either some closeted fag or trans?
>>
>>7747262
>uses suicide to guilt you out of decisions
>considers suicide due to your personal decisions
Two mega red flags. Run the fuck away.
>>
>if i don't transition, i'll probably kill myself
>if i do transition, i'll probably kill myself because i'll be a 6"2 hon
what do?
>>
>>7748894
just be something worth a life
>>7741862
set a limit and communicate? What are you 12
>>
>>7727278
>no-trips allowed
Are we supposed to marry random people?
>>
>>7748932
this thread is not meant for meeting people, go to /mtfg/
>>
>>7747811
This desu, especially if she's trans, she's probably fucking batshit crayy
>>
They said what you don't know can't hurt you
but I just didn't know what was hurting me
What I don't know can hurt me
but knowing is fucking agony
>>
can't con an honest hon
>>
>no trips mtfg
sounds good.

>4 days and 80 posts later
dead thread is dead.

Anyone else here from /clg/?
>>
>>7751492
it's not dead, just slow, it's always slow
>>
>>7751492
>Anyone else here from /clg/?
here, loving the incest discussion from last thread
>>
>>7751631
Too bad she didn't fuck her sister right then and there at the airport.
>>
>>7751635
>>7751631
>>7751631
>>7751515
>>7751492
>>7751208
>>7751196
>>7749466
>>7749033
>>7749466
>>7749033
>>7748932
>>7748925
We both know it's a choice, you weren't born this way
You made a decision one day that you wanted to be gay
"Being straight is passe", you say, "So last Thursday"
"A heterosexual life isn't fun or risque"
You're just mad you couldn't even get to the foreplay
Stage of a relationship with a bitch who didn't weigh
Over two hundred nor looked like she had a doomsday
Device exploded in her face while she ate a parfait
This is the excuse you use to wear pink lingerie
And let a bunch of faggots gangbang you by the freeway
You LGBT cunts are responsible for the decay
Of decency in today's society, and by the way
I'd take solace in knowing you can't reproduce in bed
If it wasn't easy for you to be straight again instead
You're just a degenerate looking for easy head
There's no reason for me not to fill you up with lead
And prevent the spread of your agenda to the easily misled
>>
>>7751661
>There's no reason for me not to fill you up with lead
then what are you waiting for?
...p-please
>>
I keep going back and forth between keep transitioning and repressing everything. But just suddenly when I start dreaming I see myself as a woman if that makes sense. Not in a sexual way just maybe seeing the life I could have but I'm pretty ugly and probably not gonna pass but I don't know for sure did I make a mistake by repressing??
>>
>tfw try to come out to my older brother but he doesn't answer any of my conversation initiating texts
ugh I'll just have to do it in person I guess fuck me
>>
>>7727278
Quick question. What's the difference between here and mtfg?
>>
>>7753589
Never mind, it was in the op. Ignore me.
>>
>tfw had a dream about wearing a dress and looking in a mirror and seeing myself and i wasn't ugly, i was adorable
>tfw i wake up and i'm a monster
>>
>On HRT for about 6-ish months
>Feeling really lonely and want to start dating so I made a Tinder account as a gay male
Idk senpai, I feel I could just be like "I'm a femboy lol" but I actually want to transition eventually.
The loneliness is fucking killiing me tho.
>>
>>7754478
you should just be honest
you don't want to get into a relationship where you don't feel free and open to be yourself
you should remake your account and say you are trans
>>
>>7754559
Not that anon but what if you don't pass well?

I'm having alot of trouble saying what I am on dating sites because yes I'm trying to transition, but don't look the part enough to call myself one. It might be a lie saying I'm not trans, but just from how I look its certainly more accurate to say I'm just a feminine guy.
>>
>>7754608
but then your potential partner is in for a surprise if you two stay together
better to just let them know you are in the process of transition
>>
>>7727278
>>No trips (or names)
>>No avatar fagging
>>No erp/rp-ing

since when? thank fucking god
>>
>>7754647
since a few months ago
this thread is not new
>>
File: babbybjork3.jpg (53KB, 500x513px) Image search: [Google]
babbybjork3.jpg
53KB, 500x513px
>tfw only name you actually like is a special snowflake name
>>
>>7754672
iktf
>>
>>7754672
>>7754691
what names? you can use Natalie if you like even though it's my name
>>
>>7755389
natella....
because nutella
>>
>>7754672
>tfw the only name you like is associated with hons
Why live
>>
>>7755416
What name?
>>
>>7755521
Alice

Can anyone help me think of a new name? ;_;
>>
>>7755657
Look up top 100 popular names for your location, for your birth year.
>>
>>7755723
I have, but I don't like any of them. ;-;

I'm conflicted because I know a lot of real life cis girls with that name, yet /lgbt/ claims it's a hon name.
>>
>>7755521
Other poster, but Sabriel.
>>
>>7755757
/lgbt/ thinks everything is a hon name. Don't fret about it. If Alice is the name you like, use Alice. I chose the probably-also-kinda-honnish name Charlotte and it's never been an issue.
>>
>>7755757
Well it's just supposed to be a name.
Pick one that seem likely that you would get.
>>
>>7756003
I'd have gotten a non-English one most likely (born outside America, but moved here). I don't know my native language well enough to pick one out, and my parents sure as hell won't help me decide on it. Not that I want a non-American name. I want to fit in.
>>
>>7755657
>>7755723
>>7755757
>>7755805
"Hon names" are only a problem when older trans women have names that are only popular now (Emily, April, whatever). If people around you have that name, and you like it, then go for it. I almost chose Alice too, but one of my friends is called Alice and calling myself that would probably therefore be seen as a bit creepy.

You do you, Alice, you do you.
>>
>>7756213
It's really unfortunate that taking someone you knows name is like, weird.

I would have taken my mother name otherwise, Heather.
>>
the transgirl I like, I found out, has a boyfriend, though it doesn't seem super serious, and he's kind of douchy looking. Do I still have a chance?
>>
>>7751661
>You LGBT cunts are responsible for the decay
>Of decency in today's society
1. You don't like sex or something?
2. Reflect about yourself: why are people who don't like sex always the most angry and oppressive ones?
3. Hypocrisy: if only people who chastise others were the chaste ones... You might want to learn a bit or two from your Lord, Jesus. But no, failed Christians always prefer to punish others for their own failures.
4. If you really knew any transgender people, you would know that 99% of them dislike sex even more intensely than you do. Do you think this board is SFW for nothing? (Not that it makes them better people... on contrary.)
5. If you don't like liberalism, why not emigrate to Syria or North Korea? There is no need to bring your shitty rules of terror to the West.
6. With views like yours, one has to wonder why you don't want more Muslims into your country. Do you loathe your mirror image?

>There's no reason for me not to fill you up with lead
7. I could report you for terrorism here. But what good would silencing you bring to anyone? You would still be a terrorist and we would gain an illusion of safety.
>>
>>7756876
Without trip code?
Are you a lunatic?
>>
>>7757061
What do you mean?
>>
>>7757071
No one leaves a known partner for random anonymous.
>>
>>7754559
>>7754643
Idk, I guess I should but desu I don't even know myself sometimes, I want to be a woman (even if not a super pretty one) but I look at all the shit I have to go through like surgery, voice practice and stuff I don't even know if it's worth it, like I can barely get through the day as it is.
Also, what >>7754608 said, I feel super wakward presenting as female, even in the local trans group full of hons.
>>
>>7756017
Where are you from?
>>
why doesn't this general have any activity? it's not like there's a lack of transgirls on this board who don't want to circle jerk each other like mtfg.
>>
>>7759430
There is indeed less drama here, but I guess that also goes hand in hand with less activity.
>>
>>7759430
there is plenty of activity
i don't know why some of you think that not lightning fast post every 30 seconds=no activity
this general is comfortably active, any faster i think would be a little too fast
>>
So, my psychiatrist thinks I'm experiencing gender dypshoria, and from what I've told him apparently my next step is more or less to start talking to a doctor about HRT and all that other stuff. I'm really scared to start any of that, what if he's wrong? What if this entire process has just been a big mistake?
>>
>>7760009
what did you express that made your psychiatrist think that?
>>
>>7760009
Literally every trans person has doubts. People 20 years into their transition living full-time and passing 100% have doubts. It happens, it doesn't make you any less trans.

For better or for worse.
>>
>>7760031
When I first went into things, it was something that i wanted to talk about. He asked me about it, I told him about how I started crossdressing early, how I like try to maintain a feminine appearance and I have becoming increasingly upset about growing older and finding my once more feminine younger looks fading. I worry that I'm just vain or some shitty fetishist or something like that.
>>
>>7759972
I just want one that fills up every two days or so long clg. I think that's a model of good activity honestly.
>>
>>7760170
i find this perfectly fine, and some days it is a lot more active than others
doesn't need to be filling up every other day for it to be a good thread
i like this threads cozy feel
>>
>>7760296
idk, I just don't feel really engaged whenever there's only like 10 posts a day. it seems less like a community and more like people just passing by and saying something and then leaving.
I guess I just dont have the patience
>>
>>7761464
you're just used to fast 4chan boards and chatrooms

slow boards/threads have their place too I enjoy both
>>
>>7761464
it feels cozy to me, i still feel a community feel
just not a mosh pit full of action community
>>
>>7761564
>>7761809
I enjoy the slow boards. my top after /lgbt/ is /an/, but it just doesn't feel like there's any life in this thread. it just kind of sits here. but maybe that's just me.
>>
Is this normal?
>used to browse rekt and gore threads for shits and giggles
>Seen it all, including someone eating maggots out of someone else's festering wound
>Never had a problem
>Now be 15 days on hrt
>open up rekt thread
>gag and throw up at something I used to think was tame
Will I never be able to have my rekt threads again? :(
>>
>>7761965
good times
>>
Hi girls, my first round of hormones just arrived!! I'M SO EXCITED AHHH
>>
My first round of pills just came through too. Got 4 months of bica. I'm really nervous about it, it's really hard to find information about taking it on it's own. I've looked at tons of reports about it so from a theoretical standpoint I know what to expect but in the real world, I have no idea what I'm about to do to my body. Don't suppose anyone here as any experience with bica, or just taking AAs on their own?
>>
>>7762008
SHOW BE YOUR BEWBS
>>
>>7761809
>>7761824
I like this thread's atmosphere, it feels like a campfire where people stop by to chill, share stories, and ask questions before going on their way. It's not the kind of thread I keep open literally all the time, but I'll check back every half day or so and there's always something new. It's nice.
>>
>>7762034
there are resources in the transdiy subplebbit. I'm pretty sure people ask about bica on there a lot.

>>7762112
idk, I just wish it seemed a little more personal I guess. I mean if everyone likes it, that's fine, I just want to feel engaged since I don't know anyone who is trans irl to talk about these things with. maybe that's my problem
>>
>>7762125
I know what you mean. Have you tried /mtfg/? I never ever go there, personally, so I don't know enough about it to say either way.
>>
>>7762163
I mean, that's just way too much. I can't handle that level of activity. who goes through fucking 450+ posts in a day? Christ. no I like this much, much better, I just wish it was more active.
>>
>>7762181
don't try to read all the posts in /mtfg/ threads just treat it more like a chatroom because that's basically what it is. also there are a lot of annoying idiots in mtfg but there are some nice people and interesting people as well but don't browse it without filters imo
>>
>>7762125
I hate reddit though, everyone on there is a loser
we're not losers right?
>>
>>7762204
suggestions for filters?
>>
>>7762181
>>7762125
i don't think i would like this thread if it was more active
how does it not feel personal or engaging to you?
feels personal to me, speed would make it feel less personal
>>
>>7762325
>how does it not feel personal or engaging to you?
its hard to feel engaged when there is barely any conversation

>>7762262
>I hate reddit though, everyone on there is a loser
>implying a lot of people here don't also post on reddit
just pick the subreddit that applies to you and steer clear of the big popular ones and you'll be fine
>>
>>7762364
>>implying a lot of people here don't also post on reddit
>just pick the subreddit that applies to you and steer clear of the big popular ones and you'll be fine
This desu
>>
>>7762266
just figure out which people or phrases you find annoying and filter them
>>
since I have red hair does that mean I'll have to do electrolysis instead of laser?
>>
>>7763772
>electrolysis instead of laser
>>
File: movie-fr-alien.jpg (25KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
movie-fr-alien.jpg
25KB, 240x240px
>>7762008
>Hi girls, my first round of hormones just arrived!! I'M SO EXCITED AHHH
I found mine in mailbox on Saturday. Not female ones though...

You can't even conceive what I'm transitioning into, pathetic humans.
>>
File: Anime was a mistake.jpg (28KB, 600x465px) Image search: [Google]
Anime was a mistake.jpg
28KB, 600x465px
>>7760009
>What if this entire process has just been a big mistake?
>>
>>7763772
yes probably
>>
>>7762181
>>7762325
Yeah, there's too little talk to really be a social thing.
Many of the comments are just attempts at icebreakers.

like 100 posts per day would be great.

mtfg is probably closer to 2000+ posts per day.
>>
One thing that strikes me about hons most is their eponymous honesty.

They don't deceive anyone.
>>
>>7764507
>>7764662

"The greatest threads
are not those with the greatest number of posts
but those with the smallest."

~ Hillary Clintor
>>
>>7764662
>100 posts per day would be great
yea, a thread that lasts 2 or 3 days would be perfect and at that point it would feel like actual conversation
>>
>>7764662
>>7765363
Let's get it going then. Start coming here regularly and I'll do the same, that's a start, right?
>>
>>7765657
yea, I'll see you here tomorrow kiddo
>>
>>7727609
>how do you cope
I try not to watch my horrible face as much as I can. Also I know I will start hrt as soon as I have the money to pay for it.
>>
>>7728190
>tfw I know this way too well
It hurts so much sometimes.
>>
File: b88.jpg (41KB, 625x400px) Image search: [Google]
b88.jpg
41KB, 625x400px
>>7765363
>yea, a thread that lasts 2 or 3 days would be perfect

Yea, let's shitpost!

>>7765657
>Let's get it going then!

TFW you say this and then you fail to reply to my shitposts anyway.
>>
>>7727278
I'll just leave this here
>>
File: 13.jpg (22KB, 583x450px) Image search: [Google]
13.jpg
22KB, 583x450px
>>7768226
as well as this
>>
does anyone here want to hold public office or work in a position that would require them to be in front of people?
I really would like to be a professor but constantly having to be lecturing/presenting at conferences just seems like it would be more of a chance to get clocked.
>>
>>7768248
and this
>>
>>7768120
>Yea, let's shitpost!
so the thread isn't fast enough for your liking, so you decide that posting a whole bunch of stupid meaningless shit quickly to make it faster would make it better
why not just keep posting normally and quality posts, how is fast and full of shitposts better than slow and full of average quality posts
>>
does anyone else look forward to taking hormones throughout their day? is it weird that it's my favorite part of the day?
>>
>>7768366
This I feel like maybe we can have this general be about helping. Like If you are questioning or if you need guidance in ways to improve yourself during transitioning wether it be clothes, makeup, voice or anything like that but generally try to actually be helpful to those who are actually trying to better themselves. Maybe have topics in the beginning of the general and sometimes maybe shitpost a little for fun. Idk maybe it's just a pipe dream but I have yet to find a place we're there is a actual community and also trying to help others.
>>
>>7769541
for me it's just like i worry about getting distracted and not taking them on time
i don't think that's weird though probably just excited that you're making progress
>>
why does my left nipple feel more sensitive than my right nipple?
also
>tfw you epilate your chest
>>
>>7769694
>why does my left nipple feel more sensitive than my right nipple?
idk but its happening to me too, everything is amplified in my left nipple, its super weird

>>7769680
>i worry about getting distracted and not taking them on time
yea that's one of my worries too. Good thing there's a little leeway for when you can take them that make it not a complete obsession for me.

>just excited that you're making progress
yea that's probably it.
>>
I'm sorry for the silly question but I'm drunk right now and just need to know if it you really start to feel better once you start transitioning. I'm waiting for hormones but can help feel I'll never be able to make it. I just feel so horrible all the time
>>
>>7770028
hormones made me feel better
and just knowing that i'm finally making progress also is a great mood booster
>>
>>7770028

>>7770058 this so much. I'm really just excited to be doing something towards transitioning, even if I'm not even out of the closet yet
>>
>>7770028
For me it actually got worse before it got better. I wanted to pass way before I actually did, so it always led to these bouts of even worse self loathing. But everything's back on the uphill now. I guess sometimes shit has to get worse before it gets better.
>>
>>7769674
sounds pretty much exactly like trans help general
>>
>>7769694
>>7769808
boobs grow at different rates

also sometimes one nipple is just more sensitive than the other its normal
>>
>>7727278
>guys are always telling me how jealous they are of my body
>"oh anon you lucky mofo with those shoulders"
>"oh anon you're skinny but you have a lot of muscle definition"
>"oh anon the fact that you haven't gotten laid (by a girl) is a mystery to me"
Is there a cure for 20 inch shoulders? I tried sitting on my ass all day and it didn't work.
>>
>>7771061
estrogen and hip padding
>>
File: F8O1edJGyzM.jpg (28KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
F8O1edJGyzM.jpg
28KB, 480x360px
>>7768265
and this
>>
I'm sorry. My posts were very irresponsible.
>>
>>7756213
>>7755657
Could be worse, you could be Lola
>>
what do you girls think of Connie as a name
>>
>>7773429
Connie Lingus is a lovely name.
Why do you ask?
I also recommend
Pussy Galore.
>>
>>7773429
it's fine, what are you going to do with your middle name?
also, what are good non hon middle names?
>>
>>7773461
>tfw middle names Robert Clark
>parents felt it was okay to have two
>>
>>7773480
i feel like just abandoning doing a middle name, like i can hardly pick a first name, how the fuck am i gonna find a middle name i'm happy with
>>
what do you girls think of Wanda as a name
>>
>>7727278
what do you girls think of Amanda as a name
>>
>>7773767
reminds me of my childhood

>>7773801
sounds gross imo, but maybe I've just known some shitty Amandas
>>
>>7773767
Sounds like a hon name
>>
File: IMG_3540.jpg (988KB, 852x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3540.jpg
988KB, 852x1136px
omg a few days into popping the skittles and i feel the best and most motivated since like forever

are these like antidepressants or what

a little tired tho after dosing just now, could that be the cypro?
>>
>>7773911
could be the low hormones you have in your body right now

has anyone here played through life is strange? I know it was kind of panned as being like a walking simulator but I really like it for some reason. + Chloe is cute af. I think I just like imagine the max + Chloe romance happening
>>
>>7773911
you probably feel better because less stress now that you are taking steps

yes AAs will usually make you feel tired I think a lot of people take their cypro after dinner since they will go to bed in a few hours
>>
File: 1462772357548.gif (2MB, 585x469px) Image search: [Google]
1462772357548.gif
2MB, 585x469px
>hrt is turning me straight
>mfw it wasn't just a meme
>>
can hrt cause freckles? my skin was literally completely clear until i started hormones a year ago and now my face is filled with freckles.
>>
File: 12.jpg (363KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
12.jpg
363KB, 2048x1536px
So I went to Kosovo like a week ago and met up with a lesbian tinder date 2hrs before my flight back home. It was very short and I knew we were going to kiss because we were flirting and talking about it on Fb messenger.

I was so nervous because what if she finds out? I'm 1yr and 7months on meds, have had voice therapy and my voice is not deep, but I'm still nervous. I don't think she noticed and we made out 3x before I took the taxi to the airport.

But now I have another tinder date coming up in my own language & country, and I'm nervous because my language is harsh/strong-sounding compared to English, what to do?

Pic: do I pass?
>>
>>7776998
yeh you pass as an ugly yuropoor woman
>>
>>7776982
i know cherry angiomas are common if youre on hrt

you getting freckles isnt that far away from it i guess
>>
>>7776998
if you're going to be making out and other stuff with people I think you should tell them you're trans first
>>
>The gender of a baby isn't decided till the 7-9th week of pregnancy
Wouldn't this technically mean your balls... are indeed full of females?
Shouldn't boys be calling their balls their girls?
>>
fuckkkkkk, my fucking nipples...
;-;
>>
>>7779144
yea, mine too
I hit one of them while moving some furniture yesterday ;-;
>>
How do you find good girl clothes to hide parts of your bod you don't like?

I keep hearing about these clothes that help hide shoulders but I don't know where to get them!

A good guide on how to into woman's fashion would be amazing!
>>
>>7780194
Stop hiding and just be yourself.
This desire to fit in and be a normie is ridiculous.
Stand up and be proud of who you are.
Hiding and trying to fit in is what cowards do.
>>
File: 1481325399665.jpg (25KB, 429x297px) Image search: [Google]
1481325399665.jpg
25KB, 429x297px
Does anybody else feel really conflicted about SRS? On one hand I really dislike my dick and would love to have a functioning vagina, but on the other the high cost and constant maintenance just make me feel like only getting an orchi is the best option, I understand that keeping your dong can really detract from relationships and weaing a bikini and stuff like that, but it freaks me out so bad and I can barely afford living as it is.
>>
>>7780407
at one point I was conflicted, but right now I'm so in love with the idea of a neo-vag that the maintenance doesn't even bother me
I mean, what? sitting on a dildo for 30 minutes a day? oh well, that's not so bad I'll be fine.
>>
>>7780320
I just want to get into fashion anon :)

I don't know anything about girl fashion! I'm clueless D:
>>
>>7780320
1. Playing to your strengths and hiding your flaws is fashion 101. This goes for both guys and girls

2. The goal of transition IS to blend in.

3. Being trans isn't a personality

>>7780194
Check out /fa/
>>
>>7778011
Please. Just.

Now is not the time for your soapbox
>>
>out shopping
>boymode
>see cis girls
>they're all about a foot shorter than me
Kill me
>>
>>7771357
and this
>>
>>7780407
Are penis reductions a thing?
>>
>>7776998
You probably shouldn't straighten your hair like that.
>>
>>7776982
yeah, I got a few too. estradiol causes freckles for the same reason it causes the dark mark on the underside of your dick

nobody knows
>>
>>7780651
i want cute lil freckles ^>^
>>
>>7780660
i-i mean, i freckles too
>>
>>7780660
back to /mtfg/!!!!
post anon if you wanna post here
>>
>>7780630
Agree. Her hair needs more body.
>>
>>7780897
it was an accident, im sorry!
>>
I have broad shoulders. What do you do about that?
>>
>>7781448
wear clothes that don't show off your shoulders
how big of shoulders are we talking here?
>>
hows everyone doing today?
>>
>>7784684
just okay
>>
>>7784684
Playing watch dogs 2 all day.
I'm good.
>>
>>7784684
pretty good :3 its been a lazy sunday
>>
>>7784684

>Meet amazing lesbian woman
>We click immediately
>Weeks go by
>Have to tell her I'm trans soon, but terrified she will react negatively
>Being with her makes me happier than I've ever been
>Don't want to ruin it
>One day when I come over to her apartment she pounces on me and starts kissing me and touching my chest
>Takes my shirt and bra off
>Intense waves of pleasure all over my body
>She starts unzipping my shorts
>Panic
>"w-wait"
>Tell her I'm transgender and begin crying
>She is in utter disbelief
>Climbs off of me and just sits there
>Tells me she'll have to think about it
>We hang out the rest of the night cuddling on the couch
>She tells me last night that she thought about it and that she can't date me because she doesn't want to have sex with someone who has a penis
>Feel like killing myself

Hold me
>>
>>7785768
that sucks...
this is why you gotta let people know before things get serious like that
it's going to hurt a lot more later if you don't tell them earlier
>>
>>7785768
On the plus side, you passed so well she had no idea until you told her.
>>
>>7785768
>Questionable Content: Realistic Edition
>>
Autumn a non hon middle name? does it go well with the first name Natalie? I need advice on middle names pls
>>
>>7787796
seems ok
>>
>>7787796
I need name help too. I always liked Meg but then I read a story on reddit about a transwoman named Meg who would harrass her cis friends and talk about licking their nipples and I kind of want a new one.
>>
>>7785768
Just kill yourself now. It's not like you'll ever forget or recover from this experience, I certainly wouldn't.
>>
>>7788396
For almost any name you can choose there are a bunch of crazy people who share that name. The only difference with this one is that you happened to have paid particular attention to it. Unless it's something that's widely known and going to be associated with you by most people (like "Adolf" or something) there's no point in worrying about it.
>>
>>7780609
>successful transition
>>
File: Red Suit.jpg (182KB, 466x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Red Suit.jpg
182KB, 466x1024px
>What better way to convey power than a silhouette with broad, strong shoulders?

>>7781448
>I have broad shoulders. What do you do about that?
Nothing because there's nothing attractive about being narrow.

>>7781742
>wear clothes that don't show off your shoulders
Lolno.
>>
Why are there 10 of these threads on the damn front page? Which one to post in?
>>
>>7789097
I only bumped it now. It was on page 3.
Post in one with a topic relevant to your interests.
>>
>>7789093
Vash the Transpede.
>>
>tfw 6'0", 165 lbs honbeast
>tfw still princess carried by my bf
my life is now complete, i can die in peace
>>
I got this weird problem like I can't find happiness in my own transition. It weird like I'm on a low dose of hrt because of a weird situation but Idk its strange. Did anyone else go through this
>>
>>7727278
YA THINK YA HOT SHIT
https://voat.co/v/pizzagate/1650235
https://twitter.com/suziedaud/status/831898824763379716
at 37 he legit says"i'm john podesta"
gave me chills
>>
>>7789524
DUDE SECRET PEDOPHILE ORGANIZATIONS UNDER A PIZZA RESTAURANT
INVESTIGATE 7/11
>>
>>7727278
>lose virginity to bf last night
>it's as romantic and awkward as I'd dreamed
>fucking on a twin bed is hard
>he came inside
so forget the 8 months or YRT, that offficially makes me a girl now, right?
>>
Huh almost everyone is anonymous. What happened to all the tripfags?
>>
Stop trying to hide who you are. I am PROUD to be transgender!
>>
I sometimes cry and swear at my stupid face in the mirror.

Last night I watched a completely ordinary film with some friends and almost lost it during a totally unspectacular scene with some girls around my age doing nothing particularly interesting. Not the right scene to cry during...

This is just a phase right?
>>
>>7789655
I don't know if it's a phase, really...
I'm sorry you're feeling bad, anon.
>>
>>7789602
this is /tgg/ there aren't supposed to be any tripfags
but retards like fucking>>7788396
forget to take their codes off
you didn't even read the OP did you?
>>
help me pick a name that isn't shit?

here are the ones I like so far:

Chastity, Faith, Precious, Zoe, Daisy, Cherry, Trinity, Maude, Belinda, Nora.
>>
File: 1483199292323.jpg (17KB, 255x352px) Image search: [Google]
1483199292323.jpg
17KB, 255x352px
>>7790012
>Chastity, Faith, Precious, Zoe, Daisy, Cherry, Trinity, Maude, Belinda, Nora.
>>
>>7790012
The joke is that Zoe is the most stereotypical name here.
>>
>>7790036
I know it's popular, but for me I have always loved that name even when I was a kid, I'm not picking it to imitate anyone.
>>
>>7789236
daaw. Bring princess carried is a big fantasy for me, congrats on finding someone who does it for you!
>>
>>7790012
>Precious
really?
>>
>>7789225
>Destroy the trans loli.
Is that what you meant?
>>
Im interested in getting feminization surgery for my chin. Does anyone have any experience with this? I live in Canada, does anyone know roughly how much I should budget for this, or where some resources would be to research it?
>>
>>7789236
>tfw 6'2", 150lbs and my 5'3" FtM husband likes to pick me up.
It's the best. I'm glad you found this happiness anon.
>>
>>7790012
>google most popular female names of birth year
>pick one greater than 5 spots down
weee fuckin hew lads
>>
my left nipple is way way more sensitive than my left, is this actually normal, like what the fuck?
>>
>>7796046
I assume you accidentally a word there but yes it is normal
>>
>>7796046
it's normal and I have no idea why it's always the left nipple wtf.
>>
>>7796050
>my left nipple is way way more sensitive than my left
i'm such a idiot : |
anyways, good to know that others are experiencing this too i was kinda freaked out
>>
>>7790601
it's the best thing in the world, i can only hope you get to experience this too anon
>>7792112
im happy for you too anon!
>>
how do you guys want to destroy cis lesgen?
>>
>>7799055
infiltration
>>
>Tfw no bf to cuddle with and talk about my life
>>
>>7799055
>>7799338
Let's do it, boys!
>>
File: suicide.jpg (40KB, 500x368px) Image search: [Google]
suicide.jpg
40KB, 500x368px
>See an amazing dream about getting married with an amazing hot guy with a good job and perfect house
>Walking hand in hand with my husband with baby carriage
>Wake up
Now I have just cried for hours because no cismale will never want to be with me unless they are chasers
>>
>>7799492
>boys
no
>>
>>7799488
>tfw no one to share things with and spend time with and laugh with and love and to love me
>tfw no one to hold and to hold me, no one to experience life with, no one to share myself with
>>
File: hard time living.png (978KB, 1080x1063px) Image search: [Google]
hard time living.png
978KB, 1080x1063px
>>7801381
>no one to experience life with
This is always what gets me the most
>>
I know it's going to sound like a hon dilemma, but has anyone here not trained their voice at all? I know some transgirls can do just fine with just kinda raising their voice a little bit, but the problem is that I have a deep, nasally fucking voice and it's not faggy either (I think) so I have some trouble doing voice practice because I don't get it at all, I just have no idea how to even begin, a lot of hones in my city don't train their voice either so it would make me feel like shit just giving up, but at the same time I'm really lost on how to do it.
>>
File: fluorescent toad.jpg (61KB, 640x520px) Image search: [Google]
fluorescent toad.jpg
61KB, 640x520px
why do trans usually have depression, anger issues and all sorts of psychological problems?

why do you define the guys that like you as "chasers" and look down on them? I never got this meme, so you want guys to be attracted to you, but when they do they are losers for it? Is it because of self-hate?
(I'm not a "chaser" btw, never even kissed a trans.)
>>
>>7802488
Most chasers turn out to see us as feminine men.
>>
File: cheesecat.gif (524KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
cheesecat.gif
524KB, 200x200px
>>7802064
just get friends fag
>>
So I just finally gave up on repressing the fact that I'm transgender but now I don't have any idea what to do to change anything...
>>
>>7802509
Why did you specify with the word "chasers" when you meant "people"?
>>
>>7802553
That's not functionally true, since most people don't even know you're trans just by interacting with you. But technically true in terms of the majority of people's beliefs, yeah.
>>
>>7802571
>most people don't even know you're trans just by interacting with you
How do you know that?
In all the pass threads, usually only 1 or 2 pass out of 30 or so, and these are early transitioners.
>>
>>7802509
So you want a guy that likes you not as a trans but as a woman?
>>
>>7769694
thats normal

dw cis girls dont have perfectly even boobs too
>>
>>7802488
Because a lot of us have been through some serious shit. Life continues to step all over us and there's no end in sight. But more than that, you have to live with your own worst enemy for the rest of your life; That part of yourself that's still dysphoric.

As far as "chasers" go I have no opinion. I don't like men.
>>
>>7727278
So I found out today that despite seeing an endo and getting my levels checked constantly, I have possible liver damage. So fuck my life.
>>
File: zone24.png (82KB, 500x494px) Image search: [Google]
zone24.png
82KB, 500x494px
>>7770028
it does, trust me

when you know what you're doing and you start generally passing, if you leave these threads then you might even forget you're trans instead of a cis girl

i started when i was 22 and im stealth to all but the people i live with, and even they forget im trans lol
>>
>>7802528
order hormones online or go to an informed consent clinic
>>
>>7803297
How? What was your HRT regimen?
>>
File: frog with katana.png (161KB, 412x385px) Image search: [Google]
frog with katana.png
161KB, 412x385px
>>7803292
There are no woman chasers? Only men can be chasers?
Stop discriminating us boys reeee!
>>
>>7803375
No there definitely are. I'm married, I have an obvious ring on my finger and every once in a while at work I'll get one that is flirting so hardcore it turns my face bright red.

I don't like most men socially and don't like them sexually at all, I know you're just being silly but still. If it's discrimination well...I'm sorry. That's all I can really say.
>>
File: 1469904040986.png (61KB, 325x971px) Image search: [Google]
1469904040986.png
61KB, 325x971px
>>
>>7802519
i only have online friends, haven't had a irl friend in 6 years and don't know how to make them
>>
>>7803317
6mg estrogen
200mg spiro

they said my estrogen levels were too high and it indicated liver damage
>>
>>7803525
That's weird. I'm on 6mg E and 100mg Spiro, last time I had my levels checked was immediately after taking a sublingual dose of E and they came up at a bit over 900. My doctor said it was pretty high but everything seems fine so we won't worry about it for now, might lower it later.
>>
>>7803539
wait no 100mg like you not 200mg
>>
>>7803556
What did your E levels come out at? If they aren't much higher than mine either you shouldn't worry or we're both enjoying liver damage. But given that she works with a lot of trans* patients and everything else looks fine I'm not too worried about it.

Did your endo say anything besides "lol ur E is high that means you have liver damage"? Maybe your endo is just dumb.
>>
>>7803584
All i got was a phonecall to stop the spiro entirely and that it looked like I might have liver damage and to only take 2 pills of estrogen.
>>
>>7803613
You should get a second opinion anon, I wouldn't trust that.
>>
>Tits are sore
>Try to massage them
>They hurt more
WHY

WHY DOES IT MAKE IT WORSE

What do I do?
>>
>>7804066
Have someone massage them for you :3c
>>
>>7804069
My spouse won't do it for more than like 30 seconds :\
>>
>>7804074
>tfw you are completely alone and don't even have someone who would do it for 30 seconds
>>
>>7804111
We can both be bitter together, if for different reasons.
>>
>>7804119
i'm not really bitter, just sorta done at this point
>>
>>7730814
Lucie?
>>
>>7804751
>tfw trips are starting to post here
please stop...
;-;
>>
>>7804757
oh fuck I thought I was in /mtfg/ my bad
>>
>>7804764
how?
is it that hard to read the OP?
>>
File: c2134x21.png (688KB, 782x703px) Image search: [Google]
c2134x21.png
688KB, 782x703px
TFW IM ALLOWED TO SPEAK IN A WEEK, TFW IM FUCKING TERRIFIED OF WHAT IM GOING TO SOUND LIKE. HELP.
>>
i've been bleeding while shitting/using a dildo for like 6 months now. how the fuck do i fix this shit? my boyfriend is moving in with me soon and i don't want him to get blood all over his dick and i don't like when pooping hurts really bad

what the FUcK do i do?
>>
>>7804773
oh, you got voice surgery?
i am very curious to hear how you sound
please, if you feel comfortable enough, would you post a vocaroo or clipit of your voice for us?
>>
>>7804780
sounds like you are being too rough with yourself or you are too delicate for what you are doing
>>
>>7804781
Seconding. I hope you're really happy with it, but please post either way.
>>
>>7804796
>>7804781

ok.
if i dont post one, i've killed myself.
>>
>>7804800
ganbatte
>>
>>7804800
don't kill yourself, we love you girl
>>
>>7804815
i dont even love me, nice mem ;)
>>
>>7804832
i know that feel
but i still love everyone here
except the tripfags
>>
Today I called in to talk about a payment thing
And I got asked "why isn't he calling in about this?"

Don't know if she thought I was a boy child, or if it passed well enough.
Never happened before.

>>7804866
Don't reply to them, don't even tell them to fuck off.
If they don't get any attention, they won't continue.
>>
>>7805962
it means it passed well enough
i got that many times before i changed my name
>>
>>7802064
>>7801381
>no one to experience life with
Well, continue not being a trip fag then.
>>
>>7803516
>i only have online friends, haven't had a irl friend in 6 years and don't know how to make them
Why won't you make your online friends your IRL friends?
>>
>>7804815
>loves someone without trip code
Blatant liar.

>>7804866
>loves everyone and their dad
Infinitely diluted love.
>>
>>7806813
not them but my online friends are thousands of km away so not really feasible
>>
>>7805962
>Love is crime. We must stop people looking for love.
Hypocrisy: adherents of this "philosophy" are always people who have never lived alone even for a day. They would shit themselves if they did. There is no bigger scum on Earth than anonymous.
>>
>>7806850
Bullshit. When I suggested creation of Trannyville so that online friends could live together, nobody was interested. Anonymous are people who want to suffer.
>>
>>7806905
it's just because things like that don't seem feasible
trannyville would be neat if it actually seemed doable
i'm sure if you showed how it was possible and what needed to be done to achieve it, lots more people would be interested beyond just saying "oh, cool idea"
it would become a real thing
>>
>>7807242
There's no rocket science behind it. If you can afford renting accommodation alone, you can afford renting it together with others.

When number of people is big enough, it becomes a community.
>>
>>7727278
Out of thin air, a new thread arose.

>>7807526
>>7807526
>>7807526
>>
actual new thread
>>7807618
Thread posts: 329
Thread images: 35

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.