[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What if I don't want to be gay?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

> go in circles about sexuality

>get guilty about it, sometimes get in relationships with women

>like it at first, enjoy the companionship, but always ends horribly mostly due to it just falling apart, usually don't find attraction

> fall back to gay stuff, just makes me feel more guilty than ever

I keep feeling this way and It only makes me feel worse even more. I've never got to talk to anyone I know about this, they still think i'm straight due to the previous relationships i've had, and I think that contributes to it.

Overall, I just fucking hate myself.
>>
Why? Ain't nothing wrong with liking dick.
>>
>>7400860

because it's not what i wanted my life to be. i've felt like i had my life in my control besides this issue.
>>
>>7400841
Maybe try finding a boyfriend with a low sex drive. If the sex is the problem that might help. You don't have to feel guilty for who you're attracted to, but you also don't have to go to pride (bleh).
>>
>>7400890
Well that's bullshit, dude. You've never been in control. And the world doesn't care what you want. Shit is random. You could get hit by a bus tomorrow and be shitting into a bag for the rest of your life. Either get okay with being a fag or get okay with being alone. Because one of those two things I'd happening.
>>
>>7400898

that's not the issue, not attracted to women that much.

whenever i get fucked i like it at first but i feel bad afterwards. i dont like feeling feminine.
>>
>>7400919
*is happening
>>
>>7400841
Try topping? Also, bottoming doesn't define wether or not you're feminine. The phrase is "Take it like a man." For a reason.
>>
>>7400921

So you like being penetrated but you don't like feeling feminine. That's fine. The two are not as conflated as you think.
>>
>>7400949

it makes me feel feminine though
>>
>>7400890
What do you want?
>>
>>7401001

Not to be alone, but not be an outcast
>>
>>7401005
You will be an outcast, if you view yourself an outcast and assume the role of a victim. The source of your problems is your beliefs that gays can't be integrated into society and that, perhaps, even homosexuality is abnormal. So go fix it.
>>
>>7400841
Represses yourself and become a poster boy the ideal American family
>>
>>7401038
This.

Before you get a visit from Mike "If you've ever licked a pair, you get the electric chair" Pence
>>
>>7400983

Why? What about it feels feminine? Specifically?

Seriously question why you think that. And question why you think it's bad.

Have all the dirty nasty fag sex you want.
>>
>>7400841
>I know that feel.
I tried changing my sexuality for a long time and even had romantic interest in the women i dated. Sexually there was a massive disconnect though.

Try to understand that you are normal and that you can do all the things a straight man can with a partner and being open about your sexuality if you live in a place where it's safe to do so.

Even children. Surrogacy and adoption are things that exist.

It took a long time to figure out that if i ever had a family with a woman (bio children was the main reason i was staying in the closet) i would break my wife and all my children's hearts when i inevitably leave mom for a man.

Feeling feminine after being penetrated is dumb. Your partner wants you because you are a man. He's gay too.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.