[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Admit it.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: admit it.jpg (19KB, 220x239px) Image search: [Google]
admit it.jpg
19KB, 220x239px
Admit ur reasoning for transitioning.

Pic related.
>>
If you can't have, why not be?
>>
>>7395839
I really want to be a girl?
what other reason is there?
>>
>>7395839
I came to the conclusion that female privilege is far more comfortable and superior than male privilege. So I transitioned to become a girl for a more carefree life since mainstream society was starting to become more liberalized in accepting gay and lesbian people overall. This was in 2015, before the rise of Donald Trump by the way.
>>
>>7395839
i have severe gender dysphoria regarding the female aspects of my body and being treated as or considered female
as blanchard's research has shown, though not necessarily as well as he thinks it has or in the same ways, this dysphoria is caused by prenatal neuromasculinization similar to that seen in butch lesbian women, although in the majority of cultures people who in the west today are 'feminine gay men' or 'butch lesbians' are simply trans or 'third gender' and the modern west is an aberration here
fortunately the rise of prepubertal and pubertal transition means this aberration can be corrected
also half my friends are autoandrophiles because those are the people who are transitioning in greater numbers and at younger ages, but blanchard is too busy thinking natal females don't have fetishes to care
>>
>>7395839
You caught me, I did it to seduce cute boys like the OP. ;^)
>>
>>7395839
Always wanted to be a girl
Being a boy gave me dysphoria
Vag > peen
>>
>>7395839
Peer pressure.
I want to fit in.
>>
>>7395839
Thinking of dying without anyone knowing about my gender nonconforming is tragic

The only way I could conceive of being happy as a man would be to become a great man, like a very wealthy actor, entrepreneur, or president

I realized if I don't transition now, I will do it at 38 and become a turbohon

I have always wanted to look feminine and cute

That my dysphoria manifested in part as "AGP" is a truth I do not mind sharing, and it does not invalidate my experiences as a transgender woman in any way
>>
I don't want to be stuck in this awful birth defect of a body, but I can't convince myself to commit sudoku.
>>
File: image.jpg (63KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
63KB, 500x281px
I didn't
>>
>>7396739
What's a hon?
>>
File: hmm.jpg (8KB, 235x214px) Image search: [Google]
hmm.jpg
8KB, 235x214px
I always wanted to be a sensual dickgirl who seduces straight guys.
>>
>>7395910
peen beats vag because you don't bleed out of your peen
>>
>>7395910
>Always wanted to be a girl
>wanted
A G P
G
P
>>
I am transitioning because I am a girl and having these boy traits confuse me and hurt me,
>>
>>7395839
i have always wanted to be fucked in the front hole, get pregnant, pop them out, raise them to be of higher potential than i will ever be, hopefully be a granny looking after their kids while they are occupied with work and the occassional getaways.

except i don't have a front hole, with a "clit" that folks assume i want to stick into someone else, to be the "father" figure of said resulting kids.

i've heard and seen there are surgeries to open up a front hole for penetration while reducing this enlarged "clit" to the point no one would assume i would be able to put this "clit" into someone else anymore. i know i still won't be able to carry a child but at least i might be able to satisfy the sexual urges potential partners might have with the front hole. to get to those surgeries i need to jump through all these hoops, starting with therapy and HRT.
>>
I've always thought I was male. My mom would correct me that I was female. I was convinced I was male anyway and thought puberty would fix all that. It didn't. I didn't understand what was wrong with me and felt so alienated by my body. I eventually found out about gender identity disorder. So now I'm transitioning.
>>
>>7395839

For whatever reason I've always wanted to live as a girl and do what they do. Then AGP came along years later.
>>
Because I consider being a man objectively better than being a woman, both physically and socially. Sure, being a woman is good if you have no ambition, but the world is created, shaped, and ruled by men and I'm nit going to let nature rob me of my chance.
>>
>>7395839
4U
>>
>>7395839
Yes, I transitioned for Blanchard. I mean, just look at him. Who wouldn't?
>>
>>7395839
The prospect of ageing as a male is terrifying. I hate that people see me this way. I want emotional stability and focus so that I can get a degree. I am also incapable of deriving satisfaction from the male sex role.
>>
>>7396806
Joke's on you, she doesn't bleed out of her vag.
>>
>>7395839
Life's a drag then you die.

So why not?
>>
>>7404328
but you don't have to be in drag your WHOLE life...
>>
>>7404335
Exactly. That's why I transitioned. I was sick of wearing drag every day.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.