[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Home]
4Archive logo
Lesgen
If images are not shown try to refresh the page. If you like this website, please disable any AdBlock software!

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 347
Thread images: 74
File: thirdwheel.jpg (186 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
thirdwheel.jpg
186 KB, 1080x1080
Lesbian General: Not lonely edition

Nobody here feels lonely. Who can feel lonely with friends like these.
>>
I'm lonely but I'm a non passing MtF who is also ugly but would any of you e-date me?
>>
File: 1424922064740.png (746 KB, 786x717) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1424922064740.png
746 KB, 786x717
Remove trannies.
>>
I'm engaged to my gal pal

She proposed to me :3
>>
File: 1455323590299.jpg (22 KB, 500x353) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1455323590299.jpg
22 KB, 500x353
It gets better once you give up all hope and accept the circumstances
>>
File: on a boat.jpg (104 KB, 500x500) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
on a boat.jpg
104 KB, 500x500
Girlfriends should be a basic human right.
>>
Tried and failed to flirt at a house party last night.

I can't tell if I'm just extremely unattractive, try to hit on the wrong people, or am just bad at flirting. Could quite possibly be all three.

I never went to a single party in high school and now in college I've only gone to two "real" house parties, so I have no idea how to even begin flirting with girls in a party setting. The talent escapes me.
>>
File: hqdefault (1).jpg (13 KB, 480x360) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
hqdefault (1).jpg
13 KB, 480x360
Any of you secretly in love with your best friend?

Do you perv on them like in this animu?
>>
>>5725457
You could always try OKcupid

Online dating isn't shameful, being queer makes it hard to find other queer ppl
>>
File: 1404839948372.jpg (77 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1404839948372.jpg
77 KB, 1280x720
>>5725467
I don't have friends or someone to fall in love with.

I wonder what being in love is like.
>>
>>5725467
All my friends are male.
>>
File: cuddle.jpg (68 KB, 640x640) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
cuddle.jpg
68 KB, 640x640
>>5725467
>liking your friends besides platonically
Who does that.
>>
>>5725533
Last year I ended up having a crush on my best friend but I never came out with it coz it'd make things weird and I didn't wanna lose them.

I have a partner now and I no longer crush on my friend
>>
File: homecoming.jpg (98 KB, 640x640) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
homecoming.jpg
98 KB, 640x640
We're all gonna make it.

>>5725550
Happy for you then.
>>
>>5725467
Well, there is this friend who would say things like "women's body is more beautiful than men's", "I read that women are not completely heterosexual", "I'm tired of men"…

But then, she said "I wish I could like girls". Sigh. I actually tease her a bit, but she does not know that I am a lesbian so I end up feeling bad if I joke too much.
>>
>>5725409
why didnt you propose to her first? youre obviously a straight pillow-princess who is just using her.
>>
>>5725599
>women are more beautiful
>I'm tired of men
>I read that women are not completely heterosexual
This new age freedom to explore sexuality is really rusting my jimmies. Now you have all these straight chicks believing they can just experiment and test the label out, molding it to how they see fit. Don't trust them when they say they're tired of dudes or some other shit around those lines. Red flag right there.
>>
File: 1451442625504.png (25 KB, 424x213) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1451442625504.png
25 KB, 424x213
>>5725519
>>
File: 1351320004361.jpg (34 KB, 853x480) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1351320004361.jpg
34 KB, 853x480
>>5725626
Bisluts pls leave.
>>
File: bth.webm (696 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
bth.webm
696 KB, 1280x720
>>5725533
literally 99.9% of the LA/Hollywood lesbians I know. They all end up dating their former platonic friends, remain friends with ex girlfriends, and watch their ex girlfriends date their platonic friends.

It's driving me crazy desu.
>>
File: tickle.gif (1018 KB, 500x183) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
tickle.gif
1018 KB, 500x183
>>5725626
>boys
>cute
lol
>>
>>5725623
I get what you are saying, but it's probably confusing to be a heterosexual woman. I don't think """straight""" women are attracted to men(s' bodies).

I think straight women are attracted to their own bodies, and use men as an accessory that enhances their own attractiveness. or they like to experience their own body being appreciated without feeling any kind of distraction or jealousy from another female body being involved

heterosexuality in women is actually a form of sexual narcissism.
>>
File: 1453219562144.jpg (22 KB, 387x393) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1453219562144.jpg
22 KB, 387x393
>>5725626
trannies leave!
>>
>>5725688
w/e they just need to lay off. It's hard enough finding a lesbian that's attracted to you, available, and compatible - but now we have all these confused straights. And you know desperate lesbians have been ensnared by them only to be hurt by the big reveal.
>>
>>5725623
Thank you, anon. I know she says those things because she is not over her last relationship and has been through some important personal problems.
I like her as a friend and nothing more. Although I am not going to lie: it would be great to have a female friend who I could talk to about girls freely. Oh well.
>>
>>5725743
Would you settle for a Skype and/or Steam friend?
>>
File: plaid.jpg (131 KB, 667x1000) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
plaid.jpg
131 KB, 667x1000
>>5725743
We're all faggots here. Happy to talk about girls whenever.
>>
>>5725533
This is the only way I have ever fallen for someone. I can't imagine what it's like to meet a stranger with the intention of fucking them or dating and eventually falling in love. The only people I've ever had crushes on were close friends of mine.

How do you fall in love with someone without knowing them and being their friend first? You could be totally incompatible or have nothing in common!
>>
>>5725895
how can you pretend to be friends with someone who you are secretly crushing on with without feeling like a creepy friend-zoned nice-guy?
>>
File: 1367947222867.jpg (91 KB, 500x667) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1367947222867.jpg
91 KB, 500x667
Hey lesgen, why do you think women statistically are less likely to get to be a "brilliant" mind than men? Is it something biological? Is it something social? Socioeconomic? Is the patriarchy really holding women down in the western world even these days? Pls respond.

I ask this here because in other sites I would get trolled to death by neckbeards or accused of being a troll by SJWs, and I want the opinions of women in this matter.
>>
File: 1424739330369.jpg (40 KB, 600x450) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1424739330369.jpg
40 KB, 600x450
hello fellow women, would you like a slice of pizza? perhaps I can interest you in some bangs or hormones that I received illegally?
no? well how about I use my penis on you?
>>
>>5726050
You missed the tranny general.
>>
File: 1382668343512.gif (319 KB, 480x219) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1382668343512.gif
319 KB, 480x219
>>5726055
my mistake
they hugbox real good and proper over there
have a lewd gif as recompense
>>
>>5725649
Why? I'm Texan and that's how I function, too. Don't be a spaz. The dating pool is too small to worry about cross-contamination. It's just going to happen.
>>
>>5725890
I really want to buy that shirt. Guess I'm a sucker after all, they just weren't doing the right targeting.
>>
>>5726064
it's still gross. I understand it, but that doesn't mean i have to like it.
>>
>>5726089
Fair enough. I guess I do like it, though, it means you already know you're going to get along with someone when you start fucking them.
>>
>>5726092
not necessarily. Lots of good friends start to get on each others nerves when they become roommates. Lots of friends start to get aggravated with each other when they become girlfriends.
>>
>>5725457
Just learn to get comfy in parties first before worrying about flirting.
>>
>>5726038

There's no carrot for the reward and a big stick for punishment, hence little motivation.
>>
>>5725457
>so I have no idea how to even begin flirting with girls in a party setting.
Watch what guys do...
>>
>>5726330
Don't do this. Guys are obnoxious and clumsy, and most straight girls bemoan how awful they are at stirring up the heart.
>>
Does anyone not bother to challenge people's assumptions that you're straight and just let yourself be pigeon holed as the token Uninterested/Happy To Be Single friend?
Made a new female friend yesterday and...

>Are you celebrating Valentine's Day with a boyfriend? (No) Meet any cute guys lately? (Lmao never) Are you looking for a man or just content to stay single? (Neither but I guess column B)
>I've never dated- I'm not really into guys.
>I so get you! There are so many gross guys and relationships are not worth the drama. I'm so glad I have my girl friends to rely on.
>Yeah. I'd much rather have a girlfriend.
>Totally, I don't know what I'd do without my BFFs. My last boyfriend was blah blah blah...

Not like I have a relationship history or anyone I'm interested in, so I'm not exactly namedropping pronouns in casual conversation because I have no one to speak of. And it's nicer if people think of me as independent or whatever rather than some lonely dyke. Anyone relate?
>>
>>5726505
That's actually solidly funny, anon. I can't relate at all, I came out at 15 and had enough experience by adulthood to have to be actively lying if I came into a situation like that.
>>
>>5726347
I disagree. Or at least I'd amend that to say, "watch what successfully flirtatious guys do." Ignore the obvious dumb-asses. I've noticed a huge amount of overlap between how I successfully flirt with women and how my straight guy friends successfully flirt with women.

>>5725457
Just be proactive in engaging her in conversation, friendly, attentive, try to be funny, and keep a casual informal demeanor. It's best not to be overtly sexual, but if you can do it in a silly, goofy, nonchalant, and disarming way, it doesn't always come off as creepy and gross (you probably shouldn't attempt that though).

So how is this different from non-flirtatiously talking with someone? Not very different. Most of the flirting happens through body language, eyes, tone, etc (these aren't things you should force, they should just happen naturally). Just have a good conversation with a lot of eye contact, drunken close-talking, etc. If, at some point, the conversation starts to stagger, don't panic. If you've been vibeing on each other for a while, a lull in the conversation can be a good opportunity to SLOWLY go in for the kiss. Maybe say something like, "I like you," first, so you aren't kissing her immediately after a conversation about finding roadkill; put that buffer in there.

>>5726347
>most straight girls bemoan how awful they are
True, a lot of guys are clueless, but take straight girl's are a bad source of information. They live in a warped reality where they don't have to be proactive about flirting unless they want to. don't take straight girls' advice about how to get a girlfriend or how to pleasure a woman in bed. I've made this mistake, and I won't make it again. Most of them have never seduced a girl, gotten a girlfriend, or had sex with a girl in their life. They don't know how to get another girl off, most of them don't even know how to get themselves off.
>>
>>5726594
>most of them don't even know how to get themselves off.
Yep!!!
>>
>>5726646
It isn't only straight girls, my gf can't really do it either
>>
File: lesbian time.jpg (47 KB, 640x462) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
lesbian time.jpg
47 KB, 640x462
>>5726594
Or you could just take a look at yourself and understand what someone could say to you that would make you like them. Then apply that to other women. When guys hit on me it's just uncomfortable and pathetic. When women flirt they have this twinkle in their eye, this special tone of voice, and their hints are largely subtle. They like charm, wit and charm, and a good dose of confidence. They don't want you feeling intimidated by them, they want to know you're at least on their level.

>>5726505
I don't feel compelled to tell everyone unless it's necessary to avoid confusion. The simplest, most direct answers are usually all it takes.
>Do you have a boyfriend?
>No.
But where I'm from they also ask
>Do you have a girlfriend?
>....No ;_;
And they can usually pick up on it because my voice trembles and I start hugging my daki.
>>
so lesgen, i had valentine's day plans last night and ended up spending the night at someone's house. i found out from my brother and his girlfriend that apparently last evening, someone came into my house, opened and closed my bedroom door, and stayed here for a few hours. my brother and his girlfriend thought it was me, but it most definitely was not me.

im really concerned. i mean do i call the police? what the fuck do you even do in this situation?
>>
>>5726661
Is there anything missing?
>>
>>5726661
That's seriously weird... I dunno, maybe leave your webcam recording on your laptop/ PC when you're away and if it happens again you can find out what's going on. Police probably won't be able to help you unless you have something substantial
>>
>>5726672
no, and nothing really seemed out of place. but i left my computer on, which is what freaks me out the most

>>5726683
thats what im concerned about. i unplugged and removed my webcam, and running an antivirus scan now.
>>
>>5726658
>When women flirt they have this twinkle in their eye, this special tone of voice, and their hints are largely subtle. They like charm, wit and charm, and a good dose of confidence. They don't want you feeling intimidated by them, they want to know you're at least on their level.
The best guys are that way too.

>>5726661
>>5726695
Get new locks asap.
>>
>>5726661
Scary shit. Go full paranoia. Check for any hidden cams, make sure there's no hiding places (I always remember that serial killer who hid in this lady's house for hours waiting to kill her when she got home), get a fucking guard dog.
>>
>>5726710
Go away bisexual, go away.
>>
>>5726719
>>5726710
i did check my room for cameras, found nothing. there arent really any hiding places in my room, i checked my closet. i dont have much decoration outside of bookshelves and a nightstand. i do have a guard dog, two in fact. one did actually bark a bunch whenever the person got in, but my brother and his girlfriend didnt think anything of it, and they left the front door unlocked.

im going full paranoia. im actually kind of genuinely concerned it could have been one of my ex girlfriends, because it would be really fucking poetic to "surprise" me on valentine's day, and definitely something she would fucking do.
>>
>>5726743
>because it would be really fucking poetic to "surprise" me on valentine's day, and definitely something she would fucking do
Oh god that would be so fucking hilarious. I hope she set up an elaborate plan to kidnap you and drag you to some remote location for "romance"
>>
>>5726743
It's Santa.
>>
What's the best city for lesbians? My area feels like it's all gay men and elderly butch dykes. America only please, because I only know badly mangled Spanish and ASL
>>
>>5726775
i hear seattle and portland are heaven, but ive never been myself

chicago sucks
>>
File: 1410144676878.jpg (67 KB, 522x699) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1410144676878.jpg
67 KB, 522x699
>>5726727
Who says I like guys. They just like hitting on me.
>>
>>5726775
I'm from portland. It's all I've ever known so I'm not sure how other cities fare. I just know I want to get out of it because I want to get far away from my family and start really being gay. Lesbians are unavoidable here, but so are the bisexuals, pansexuals, queers, and every word you can think of. I'm not finding my wife here.
>>
>>5726784
>that damage control
Get gone, ho.
>>
>>5726809
>>5726784
Forget them, post more curly haired women and fishnets.
>>
>>5726695
>and running an antivirus scan now
AHAHAHAHHAH

Just reinstall the OS and check your computer for any hardware keyloggers or other weird hardware installed. And seconding the anon that told you to change your locks.
>>
>>5726781
>>5726793
Hmmmm
So lesbians tend to dwell where it's cold and rainy? Fuck that I'm starting a non-hippy lesbian commune somewhere seasonably warm.
>>
>>5726775
I've been told Boston or NYC are good options.
>>
File: 1445903616185.png (301 KB, 500x363) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1445903616185.png
301 KB, 500x363
>>5725649
>remain friends with ex girlfriends

Absolutely not. Or maybe my exes are just particularly shitty.
>>
>>5726038
Surely there could be social factors as well. But I guess there's some biology to it, contributing to an overall difference in intelligence/aptitude between women and men in various areas.

What I do think is a major issue is how typically female characteristics in behavior/skill/intelligence is often downplayed by both genders, but particularly women themselves. Sure, you won't develop new technologies by being a secretary or invent medical treatments as a nurse, but does that automatically mean that having good organizing and people skills isn't as worth as tech skills or just plain "intelligence"?
>>
File: gay gif the.gif (1 MB, 500x138) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
gay gif the.gif
1 MB, 500x138
Even if I had a girlfriend I wouldn't do Valentine's day. I don't want anyone telling me when I should be showing her I love her. I'll do it everyday, all the time. She won't have to ever bring it into question.
>>
>>5726959
Believe me, it's nice to have a cultural card to play to tell the rest of the world to fuck off for a bit so you can concentrate on loving her.
>>
>>5726661
your bro and his gf probably fucked in your room. they told you that someone broke in so that you will suspect a burglar/stalker instead of them in case you notice things have shifted around.
>>
>>5726650
>it isn't only straight girls
>my gf can't do it either
Uh... I don't know how to break it to you, anon...
>>
Why don't more and more grills join the Seed Dating app?
>>
>>5727111
Riiiggght!!!
>>
File: 1450160592393.jpg (38 KB, 413x395) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1450160592393.jpg
38 KB, 413x395
>>5727111
>>
>>5727111
Implying she's straight? I kinda doubt that, we've been together for over four years and it feels like a pretty secure relationship. Oh well, time will tell I guess.
>>
I am so sorry, lesbos.

I am so, so sorry.

I fucked up, I fucked everything up. I had a girl for valentines today.

But I completely fucked it up.

I clipped my nails, but neglected to manicure, file or moisturize.

They were probably a little rough in her pussy.

I will accept whatever judgement the dyke council sees fit to cast down on me.
>>
>>5727111
Trips don't lie. But it reminds me of this post I saw once where a straight girl talked about being married to a lesbian. She said she wasn't attracted to her, but she isn't interested in anyone else. So I guess it could have a 1/1 millionth chance of working.

>>5727049
I do that anyway. Valentines has deteriorated in import over the years.
>>
>>5727321
EXILE. I hope you didn't give her an infection, anon.
>>
>>5725350
Looks like two kids going through a phase trying to be different and special desu.
>>
>>5727383
Why? Because they're young and feminine? What must they style themselves to look like in order to be accepted as doing homosexual things?
>>
>>5727383
Looks like you're butthurt and socially isolated.
>>
>>5727414
They also just don't look into. They are clearly just two kids posing for the picture so they can be apart of the cool club.
>>
>>5727428
P R O J E C T I O N
Jesus christ, you're sad. A face caress, lips open for tongue that isn't being seen, eyes closed and faces in concentration, one of them is even pulling the other against her. Being a dyke isn't even cool and hasn't been for a long time. They're in denim, you retard. There's no way they're angling for fad-riding.
>>
>>5727455
What would I be projecting?
Yeah, all the same stuff women do in other poses for this stuff. And being gay is totally in right now, all about getting them oppression points. And what is wrong with denim? Denim jackets are pretty cool yo.
>>
File: 46.gif (986 KB, 293x576) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
46.gif
986 KB, 293x576
This is so true >>5727049

>>5727321
Next time rub your nails on your jeans, and that will smooth them off.
>>
>>5727294
>>5727344
Uhhh, the gf doesn't love her...
the fuck are You thinking
>>
>>5727470
Denim is for losers. It's electing to be a loser, even. Gay isn't the fad thing, the fad is made up gender shit and pansexual circuses and asexuality. You're projecting your bitterness on them.
>>
>tfw had a date planned for tomorrow but I'm still so sick that my voice is destroyed

I'm hoping for a miraculous recovery by tomorrow
>>
>>5727556
Just go with a bad voice. It's cute.
>>
>too shy to hit on anyone or actively look for a gf
>guys have flirted with me but I'm not interested in men at all so I've just never kissed or had sex
>girls probably all think I'm straight
>I will never get a qt gf
>>
>>5727582
The date idea was making taco's together and some homemade guacamole, and then watching some spooky movies and cuddling, but if I'm sick, then I'm going to get her sick when cuddling eventually leads to making out and all that other fun stuff.

If I'm not mostly better tomorrow then I'll cancel it and reschedule it for later.
>>
So I'm in San Francisco with a bunch of my heterosexual friends for spring break.

Wat do?
>>
>>5727588
stop acting like a straight girl and hit on someone. even if you fail, at least chicks will know you're a lesbian and be more likely to go after you.
>>
Why the fuck can't I be lonely? I should be allowed to feel bad about bad stuff.
>>
>>5727534
The fad is anything that is different.
And acid washed Jean jackets are the shit.
>>
>>5727596
Oh, it's you. You can get me sick, anon. I don't mind.
>>
>>5727494
I was wearing a skirt ;-;
>>
>>5727641
idk...

I've been sick for like 5 days now and I think it's only getting worse. I caught it from my sister and she got over it in 3 days....

I'm so frustrated right now because I just started working as a receptionist for a big hotel and I've been sicker than I've been in 10 years while I'm trying to learn how to do my job.
>>
>>5727633
Do you have enough oppression points? You need to cash in a lot before you're allowed to feel bad
>>
>>5727621
go to The Mission district and bark at gay looking latinas. They might beat you up and mug you, but they also might fuck you, so go take that chance.
>>
>>5725394
pics
>>
>>5727656
As long as they don't make me eat Mexican food, I'm down
>>
File: 1454033745466.jpg (215 KB, 806x1199) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1454033745466.jpg
215 KB, 806x1199
How do I make girls like me lesgen? I'm trying to be less rude. And more femme. Should I just assume that I'm a repulsive horrible person or is being self-deprecating bad? I'm so lonely.
>>
>>5727649
>>5727494
lie to her that you're a sadistic domme into semi-non-consensual infliction of pain. if she isn't interested, call her "vanilla" and normie-shame her.

or just apologize for fucking up.
>>
>>5727652
5 days, talk to a doc. has anything changed in how you are sick? If so, a secondary bacterial infection may have set in.
>>
>>5727667
>won't eat mexican food
You are a low and broken person.
>>
>>5727668
start dieting go to a 24hr gym. don't leave until you are worthy of love.
>>
>>5727668
Being self deprecating is bad. When you put yourself down, you put pressure on others to keep you up. That's kind of stressful, to have to constantly give compliments, lest she feels bad about herself. Be confident, but not arrogant. Introduce yourself and give her the limelight. Bitches love attention. Talk to her about stuff that interests her. Do it naturally. Make her feel special.
>>
>>5727688
3spicy5me
>>
>>5727680
2 days was a really bad sore throat that only presented at night
3 stuffy nose
4 hoarse voice and stuffy voice
5 hoarse voice, stuffy nose, and impaired breathing
>>
>>5727689
I'm 115 pounds and I can run 10ks. I WISH fitness was my problem because I'm very motivated and I love exercise/eating healthy and whatever. It's just my shitty personality/style choices. I bought a bunch of new clothes recently to look more girly, and I'm getting used to wearing them. I'm also growing my hair out.
>>
>>5727691
Errughhh. I try to be nice to girls, but I also assume they find me repulsive, so I avoid them whenever I can. Someone told me they thought I didn't like them a while ago because I acted like that, but it's a habit. Don't the majority of straight girls dislike gay girls? I don't want anyone to think I'm hitting on them.
>>
>>5727688
>eating that greasy subhuman "food"
>>
File: 1454035858491.jpg (73 KB, 640x465) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1454035858491.jpg
73 KB, 640x465
Here is more content for you lovely ladies.
>>
>>5727707
You're causing unnecessary tension between you and other girls. Just act normal, and don't hit on straight girls. Don't you have any lesbian friends?
>>
>>5727677
jeeze I don't think it was actually that bad, just mildly abrasive.

I usually pride myself on having dreamy soft fingers though
>>
>>5727718
I don't have friends at all. I went to the LGBT club at my uni once, but I was too nervous to talk to anyone so I just sat there for a while and then left.
>>
File: 1454035831531.jpg (204 KB, 701x950) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1454035831531.jpg
204 KB, 701x950
>>5727710
depends on the type.
>>
File: 1454035162916.jpg (51 KB, 550x444) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1454035162916.jpg
51 KB, 550x444
>>5727718
you're probably right though
>>
>hoped in-game wife would pop in to hang out together
>she's too busy spending it with her real life girlfriend, who nearly broke up with her last month for not agreeing to an open relationship
A-at least I've got (wo)man's best friends to keep me company: a cat, a dog, and a lot of alcohol.
>>
>>5725424
:(
>>
>>5725424
This is some solid advice right here.
>>
>>5727725
Kek, I don't blame you for that though, LGBT reunions are just awful.
>over the summer I attend to a tech convention organized by murrikans and there is a LGBT event
>why.jpg but still curious
>decide to go just for a bit
>suddenly transfats with coloured hair, a weird girl with beard, a sissy autistic gayman and a bunch of feminist pansexuals
>literally everyone there but the gayman was biologically a woman except no one was a lesbian
>they begin to talk about diversity in tech and all the times they have gotten harrassed
>don't know what to say, I just wanted to meet a qt girl and talk to her about software communism and shit
>can barely follow spoken English anyway
>after an hour there is a break and never return
>>
>>5725975
How presumptuous.

>pretend to be friends with someone
We ARE friends. Not pretending. I already said I couldn't see starting a relationship with someone I wasn't friends with.

>feeling like a creepy friend-zoned nice-guy
I don't get how that parallels at all? I don't feel cheated or slighted if I have a secret crush on a friend, and I certainly wouldn't blame her for not liking me back. I know boundaries and even if it sucks knowing that I can't be with her (in this case, a friend whom I moved away from for university) our friendship goes on as normal. It's not like I spend all our time together undressing her with my eyes. Having a crush on somebody doesn't turn you into an objectifying creep.

I think the Tumblrs call it "demisexual"? Where you're only attracted to people after already having a close connection/friendship with them. I certainly wouldn't label it as its own sexuality, but I don't think it's that unusual.
>>
File: 1454252609714.jpg (93 KB, 688x599) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1454252609714.jpg
93 KB, 688x599
>>5727800
Oh god that sounds horrible. But basically my situation at the uni... The only 'lgbt' people are pansexual genderspecials who don't actually want to date girls ever. Maybe part of the reason I don't fit in with that crowd. Where does one find all the other chill lesbians who aren't like that?
>>
>>5727841
Basically all wanna-be bisluts realized being a bislut was now too mainstream and just decided to change their label to the new hotness that is "pansexual". Fuck the LGBT, cancerous as shit.

Only here in lesgen I've found chill lesbians but of course they are on yuropoor or something.
>>
>>5727800
>>5727800
>software communism
please expand on this
>>
>>5727855
I get what you're saying about pansexuals. It's just the new bi, and they ALWAYS want to mention it in conversation even if it isn't related. It makes me feel ashamed to be a lesbian honestly.

Yeah what's up with all the cool lesbians living in europe/brazil.
>>
>>5727428
Being gay was never cool. Posing is duck lips kiss on the cheek. Straight girls wouldn't dare full-on kiss each other
>>
>>5727865
Free as in freedom, etc. GPL is basically communism, I prefer the BSD licence or better yet no licence at all because who the fuck cares who you are and what you made; if it's important the Jews will take it anyway.

>>5727872
Maybe because yurop is not as crazy feminism heavy as murrika? Although you have places like Sweden.
>>
File: 146564645.png (361 KB, 729x737) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
146564645.png
361 KB, 729x737
>>5727865
Advances in automation necessitate a communist revolution. Artificial Intelligence in software and robotics will take your job, do it better than you, cheaper than you; and AI will steal your girlfriend, love her more than you, and fuck her better. We need a communist system where government bureaucrats will assign you a job that you cannot be fried from and a girlfriend who is not allowed to dump you or cheat on you with an android.
>>
>>5727891
Now, when you say the Jews, do you actually mean the ethnic group of Jews or do you mean a memey and nonspecific reference to financial/political/business elites?
>>
>>5727891
Oh no, I live in 'murica too, I just don't like a lot of the the lgbt girls here. Maybe I just haven't met the right one. It feels like it's only the lgbt people who are obsessed with being oppressed who actually congregate.
>>
>>5727923
probably because being obsessed with group think like that predicts that they will want to be in groups more and will push people like us away.
>>
>>5727534
>and asexuality
Nah, not everyone cares about or gets excited over sex. There are obviously people who completely obsess over sex, so if that exists thne you have to allow that there's an opposite end to that spectrum of enthusiasm.

>>5727633
You are allowed. I hope you find a quiet place to process your emotions, anon.

>>5727701
If you're not already going, consider therapy. You don't need to have some big obvious problem or trauma to discuss, but professionally guided self-reflection will do wonders for a shitty personality.

>>5727707
If you assume that a person finds you repulsive, you automatically act kind of distance and cold so that you're less vulnerable and you shield yourself in preparation for the inevitable rejection, but the only thing that makes it inevitable is this attitude. No one will think you're hitting on them if you don't act like you are. Realize everyone is nervous and flawed and human, and that you deserve to be just as happy and safe and confident as the people around you. I think you should consider therapy too, as it sounds like you have a pretty bad self esteem problem and flawed coping mechanisms that holding you back. It all gets better though, nonnie, just hang in there.

>>5727872
Gender fluid is the new "I'm not like other girls."
>>
>>5727915
Or you know, have the robots do everything for you and have every citzen receive every month a wage from the government or whoever is administrating all the money earned by the robutts.

>>5727917
The latter which largely also is the former.
>>
>>5727950
But anon, it isn't cute to ramble about Jews. It is cute to ramble about 'elites'.
>>
>>5727958
I won't ramble about "da joos" with a normie I just met of course, I'm not that hopeless yet.
>>
>>5727964
On second thought I'm changing my mind, a racist Jew hating girlfriend would be pretty cute if she was quiet around normie friends.
>>
File: Water Bed.jpg (565 KB, 662x1000) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Water Bed.jpg
565 KB, 662x1000
>>5727947 You're a saint anon. I hope you have a great week.
>>5727946 Yeah. That.
>>
>>5727980
S-stop teasing me, anon.
>>
File: 1451092072760.jpg (196 KB, 587x565) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1451092072760.jpg
196 KB, 587x565
>>5727980
I agree. I'd rather date a girl who was rabidly right-wing than a tumblrina.
>>
>>5727991
I would date green hair desu, then have her cheat on me with a man like always.
>>
>>5727950
>have the robots do everything
They tried that in Dune and the Matrix and the robots took over. Humans had to rebel and start doing work again. Best case scenario, humans will become like zoo animals watched over by a civilization of AIs. This isn't good. humans should continue working. Robots should be restricted to menial jobs like sweat-shop worker and prostitute.
>>
>>5727990
She's right, though, I wish I had a gf that was willing to name the jew. Then again, part of why I'm a virgin is that I hate liberals so eh.
>>
>>5727990
Its ok it probably wont work because you probably arent a latina

I love my latinas like I love my takis
>>
File: lesbian13.jpg (94 KB, 798x396) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
lesbian13.jpg
94 KB, 798x396
>>5727995
My worst fear is that I'll finally get a girlfriend but it will be too good to be true and then she'll dump me because she wants to date a guy. My gentle heart cannot take that desu
>>
>>5727841
One of my best friends started to get involved in our schools queer union and now she's having an existential crisis because she really wanted to have a good social community and be able to help people, but the queer politics are so fucked and ass backwards, and there's no real place for the L or G in LGBTQPIA+++++ anymore.

Anyways I spend half my time laughing and half sympathizing with her. Thankfully there's plenty of queers on this campus that aren't.... "QUEERS" if ykwim, so the friend/dating pool is still viable.
>>
>>5727998
>muh normie apocalypse-wanking fiction
>muh singularity
Fuck off, you know nothing about AI or how programmed things operate, stupid fuck.
>>
File: palestine (hamas).jpg (151 KB, 594x449) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
palestine (hamas).jpg
151 KB, 594x449
>>5727980
>racist Jew hating girlfriend would be pretty cute
tfw no jew hating, sheet wearing, AK47 firing, face hiding, mohammed worshiping, bacon eschewing, alcohol avoiding, explosive vest wearing, goat roasting, hummus grinding, tunnel digging, apostate killing, adulterer stoning, husband obeying, koran reading, mortar and missile hoarding, qtp2t palestinian girlfriend.
>>
>>5728003
I'm latina, just not the type with mixed native blood.
>>
>>5728009
Ugh how do I find one. I would be the most loyal girlfriend ever if she could look past the fact that I'm sometimes retarded and salty as fuck and talk about boring politics stuff a lot.
>>
>>5728020
well then

whatsup bb, u come here often?
>>
>>5728019
>not wanting a natsoc gf whose only degenerate "flaw" is being a dyke
Top pleb.
>>
>>5728025
I'm Kek so don't get your hopes too high.

Also I feel bad for the other anons replying to me not knowing this. I'm sorry.
>>
>>5727991
your pic:
>I'm looking for a partner in crime.
>>
>>5728019
>tfw no girlfriend to report you to the authorities and get you chucked off a building.
We all know that feel anon.
>>
>>5728035
>>5728035
>implying I wouldn't date kek
well, we wouldn't work anyway, but for different reasons. oh well.
>>
>>5728040
Only gaymen are degenerate and get killed though.
>lesbianismisnotasbadashomosexualityinpracticalterms.jpg

>>5728046
Are you a tranny? Disgusting.
>>
>>5728024
I know that feel too, man.

>tfw almost at my one-year mark of being single/getting laid
>>
>>5728035
Eh, I remember you being a qt in tinychat, even if you are a cunt sometimes.

>>5728063
>one year
>not 22 years
haha eat shit faggot get on my level
>>
>>5728063
>tfw exactly 1 year after my gf told me she'd never love me and broke up with me, I bumped into her at my favorite restraunt with another girl

I showed her that place. We spent so many late nights talking and drinking the shitty coffee. And then I had to run into her on the exact day I broke up with her 1 year prior. My life is a tragic comedy to some outside observer I'm sure.
>>
>>5728074
Fuck its late and I'm super duper sick.

*The exact date she broke up with me.
>>
>>5727947
Go away dumblr. "Asexual" is the new crossfit. No one needs to hear about your vegan diet. Just leave.
>>
File: 1454514787757.jpg (75 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1454514787757.jpg
75 KB, 1280x720
>>5728063
Try ever.
> some asshole guy does a bunch of lewd things to me in middle school.
> literally no sexual activity after that, especially not with girls.
> in uni now
> tfw no sex memories besides gross-smelling dick being stuck in my mouth/ass and teenage male aggression.
>tfw no girlfriend to make new memories with.
>killme.png
>>
File: 1455125111113.jpg (291 KB, 1200x720) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1455125111113.jpg
291 KB, 1200x720
>>5728092
Gross. Go talk about your sexual fantasies somewhere else, bislut.
>>
>>5728007
That's every lesbian's worst nightmare. One of the many reasons we resent bisexuals. My worst fear is having a girlfriend and then her getting preggers and then the dad be a deadbeat and she doesn't have anyone to help her so I'm stuck being a cuck and raising his kid. Like in that story by Neil Gaiman. Except in my version I let both of them die.
>>
>>5728101
Fuuuckk you. As if you've never done stupid shit in middle school? I hate guys and I regret it more than anything. Even when I do get a girlfriend I'm afraid she'll think I'm gross because of it if I tell her.
>>
>>5727982
Ahh, I'm not sure which response this is in reaction to but thank you! Well, now I definitely will have a great week. :)
>>
>>5725350
me on the far left getting hugged by that qt
>>
>be from r9k
>be lonely, male
>came here looking for the MTF thread desu
>see lesgen on the top row
>enter thread and look at the pictures
>instantly feel better

how does science work?
>>
>>5728111
>doing anything sexual in middle school
100% degenerate. You must have just started uni, losing your virginity that early is ridiculous.
>>
File: 1446414788679.jpg (110 KB, 600x645) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1446414788679.jpg
110 KB, 600x645
>>5728111
I was homeschooled during middleschool so no, heh. In elementary school and kindergarten I got abused by other girls, like a truLESBIAN.

Bislut pls.
>>
>>5728090
>Some people don't care about a thing
>Internet fad
404 logic not found.
This was a genuinely funny comment though, gg.
>>
File: 1455304038180.jpg (33 KB, 258x248) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1455304038180.jpg
33 KB, 258x248
>>5728124
Yeah, yeah, I know I'm a degenerate. Again, I would redo it if I could because it was disgusting and horrible. I can't do anything about it now, it was 6 years ago.
>>
>>5728125
What part of man-hating lesbian do you not get. Am I gonna be forever alone cause I sucked a dick one time senpai?
>>
>>5728125
>homeschooled
>probably mentally disabled
should we really be judging others?
>>
how many lesbians look like the girls in the op tho. what if you are all obese tumblrinas?
>>
>>5728124
>bc 13 year olds are so good at making life choices
>>
>>5728111
Yeah you should be embarrassed. Kill yourself now because you're worthless at this point.
>>
File: 1454377590924.jpg (65 KB, 800x440) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1454377590924.jpg
65 KB, 800x440
I think this thread got derailed. Can I go home now?
>>
>>5728111
>>5728139
Forget them. Not every lesbian has this 4chan mentality. There are plenty of girls who will listen to your story and not judge, and want to help you heal. There are girls who have gone through this themselves. Finding this out would not taint my opinion of you at all and anyone who thinks otherwise has bigger flaws that discount them from being a kind, empathetic girlfriend before you even get around to telling them your backstory. Your past is your past. I promise you're not "tainted" or disqualified from being a "true lesbian" or any other nonsense. You are not a degenerate. I do think you should go to therapy though, regardless of how long ago this was, if you haven't already because this was a genuinely traumatic experience and you owe it to yourself to not let it control any part of you and to be happy and healthy.

Sorry, it's just that this 4chan Discourse reached such a level of shittiness that I wanted to assure you that this conversation is not real life.

>>5728169
Jesus, I hope you're miserable. Oh look, my wish came true.
>>
i didn't mean to derail it. im just saying what if the people judging you are fat.
>>
File: 1454034678923.jpg (119 KB, 800x559) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1454034678923.jpg
119 KB, 800x559
>>5728169
>implying I'm not already ashamed and suicidal
> implying I don't know already
do you even pay attention
>>
>>5728178
I get off on being told to kill myself.

Why else would I go on 4chan desu
>>
>>5728178
why is your solution to everything therapy
>>
>>5728178
>help you heal
What the fuck, she wasn't raped you dipshit. She's just a self-hating bisexual. From you're post I'm under the impression you're one of them too. You have your own thread, go ruin it.
>>
File: 1256456665.gif (2 MB, 400x225) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1256456665.gif
2 MB, 400x225
>>5728125
>I got abused by other girls,
...go on.
>>
G O L D S T A R S O N L Y
O
L
D

S
T
A
R
S

O
N
L
Y
>>
what if gold star lesbians are fat? that's why boys never touched them.
>>
>>5728181
Well we are on 4chan. So. Yes?
>>5728198
>literally 12
> too high to move
>boy puts dick in mouth
> apparently now a bisexual, (implying i'm attracted to guys because of it..?)
wow so much logic. Are we maybe projecting a lil bit?
>>
>>5728209
You clearly never met a boy. All fat girls I know are annoying straight girls with equally fat boyfriends.
>>
>>5728215

boys only show their penises to the cute girls.
>>
>>5728209
If you count a bj not being a gold star I guess? I've had many many opportunities to date guys after that, I just turned them down.
>>
>>5728218

so lesgen is -not- fat? i just think of overweight tumblrinas with short dyed hair and odd piercings claiming "gold star" lesbian status and bullying the qt bi girls who are femme.
>>
>>5728215
>does drugs
>had testicle in mouth
So what you're saying is you have no redeeming qualities whatsoever.

>>5728223
>>>/r9k/
God men are retarded.
>>
>>5728218
Most lesbians are fat and gold stars have never EVER done anything with a guy (who will literally fuck anything) so yes.
>>
>>5728229

well my entire point is that "gold star" is a meme - they never had the chance to do anything with a boy, not that they are these qt femme lesbians that absolutely turned down every guy every because they knew that they liked girls since they were a small child.
>>
>>5728233
>>>>middle school
learn to read pls
>>
>>5728197
Lmao this is a legitimate question but it is kind of fix-all solution since there are therapists for every problem. Plus everyone could benefit from it.

>>5728198
"It was disgusting and horrible," "I'm ashamed and suicidal." Clearly there is healing that needs to be had here. Also >>5728215 doesn't sound consensual. I do have my own thread and it's this one.

>>5728230
Isn't "femme" a lesbian-only descriptor? So no bi femme girls? What's the consensus on this?
>>
all im saying is - what if these "gold star" lesbians that are bullying you right now in lesgen are fat girls that you would never date anyway?
>>
>>5728234
I've never met a fat lesbian. Like ever. I'm from Portland. There are only lesbians here. All fat girls have been bi and they have some hairy boyfriend they want a threesome with.

>>5728230
What is with your obsession with weight? You sound like some dude trying to coax anons into posting their faces.
>>
>>5728236
I've known since that incident where I realized I wasn't bi, but how would the average kid know when they're still developing their identity.
>>
>>5728239

being "femme" is purely a physical description.

butch and femme.
>>
>>5728244

i never asked anyone to post their faces here. i am a dude from r9k though, sorry for crashing your party girls, i got bored.

>>5728245

i just wanted to point that maybe these girls who are judging you so severely are not attractive enough for you to date in the first place.
>>
>>5728243
all I'm saying is - they are.
They're not bullying me, just projecting their own insecurities onto my experiences.
I'm not insecure about being a lesbian at all, so it doesn't bother me.
>>
>>5725457
post pics, if you look like eggman or something I'll break out the good advice, else you just gotta seem comfortable,
>>
Did/is anyone try to change their appearance before coming out? Like losing weight, growing out your hair long, etc so that you wouldn't confirm stereotypes?
>>
>>5728260
>dude
>r9k
I appreciate you being nice to me but male pls go
>>
lesbians have been around for all of human history yet there is so little literature about them. lesbian awareness month when?
>>
>>5728277
I'm in the process of doing that. The last thing I need to work on is long hair.
>>
>>5728260
>r9k
>thinks gold star means they aren't attractive enough for boys
>thinks boys have standards whatsoever
Oh my god.
>>
>>5728278

ok, but have you ever shit posted on r9k? if you answer "yes", do you realize the hypocrisy here by implying i am an invader in your girl only safe space?
>>
>>5728279
lesbians were pretty hated. I don't blame them for not talking about it for fear of being stoned.
>>
>>5728277
I'm doing that, but at the same time I'm a gay male who doesn't know why they're on lesgen right now.
>>
>>5728286
I've never been on r9k dumb stupid male
You talk like you have a disability
>>
>>5728288
God please leave
>>
>>5728264
Shut up you dumb ass. Don't go posting about you having only been with a guy and then complain about people calling you a bislut.

>>5728279
President Jefferson insisted that lesbians have nose cartilage removed as punishment. They weren't big on telling people they were gay.
>>
>>5728287

that's true. women did get burned at the stake during the Salem witch trials.

i'm just trying to expand my awareness and not encroach or court any gay women.

plus its not any of my business, i am just curious because if possible i would like to avoid falling for gay women.
>>
>>5728294
I didn't say I was complaining I was specifically saying it didn't bother me. Did you focus on any parts of my posting other than the fact that I've 'been with' a guy?
>>
>>5728290

you have never been on r9k but you know i am from r9k?

okay.
>>
>>5728303
BECAUSE YOU SAID YOU WERE. Do you have a disability? I'm just asking. What the fuck is your posting.
>>
Ok ladies. Let's brainstorm how to address the male question. And by that I mean let's vote on how we're going to begin the male genocide.
>>
>>5728305

i don't know why you are so hostile desu. have fun.
>>
>>5728288
Sweet, that makes me feel less alone then! What goals have you achieved? Do you worry that people will read into you regardless of how hard you try to avoid being a typical lesbian? Like if someone thought you were loud, suddenly you're the Loud Abrasive Lesbian instead of it just being another personality trait.

>>5728288
What are your appearance goals? I can think of behavioral stereotypes about gay men, but not really appearance based ones (aside from flamboyant clothes which no one actually wears outside of cartoons).
>>
>>5728302
No. That's all that's necessary to understand you, because that's all it takes to make you valueless shit.

>>5728311
If we were nice lesbians then there would be no order. Trannies, biscum, and men would overrun this place. There's already reddit and tumblr for that filth.
>>
>>5728320

i understand. i usually don't post in lesgen at all, i just got bored of r9k and saw the op and i got curious.
>>
File: 1453513749500.jpg (321 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1453513749500.jpg
321 KB, 1280x720
>>5728306
>>5728303
Samefag.
>>5728320
Ok. I fully understand your point, and I concede that i am a worthless piece of trash. I'm sorry for offending you senpai.
>>
>>5728324
>I usually don't post in lesgen
Gee, I wonder why. Now go away, this thread doesn't concern you in the sligthest. Oh shut up and just lurk.
>>
>>5728244
>fellow pdx les

Wonder if I've ever matched w/ anyone from lesgen on Tinder/OkC...
>>
>>5728327

not samefag.

>>5728328

i was just hungry for a conversation.

im also the person who posted

>>5728279
>>5728299

i was just hungry for some company. post v-day blues.
>>
>>5728320
Don't rupture a vein there lil guy.
>>
File: oh yes.gif (782 KB, 500x281) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
oh yes.gif
782 KB, 500x281
>>5728327
>I concede that i am a worthless piece of trash. I'm sorry for offending you senpai.
You better be, you fucking slut.
>mfw I get off on making bisexuals miserable
>>
>>5728344
mfw when i get off on goldstars telling me I'm trash.
What else should I do besides kill myself?
>>
>>5728344

>anime reaction pictures.

on r9k, this poster would be accused of being a MTF shitposter.

just saying. and ya im still here and posting ..
>>
>>5728348
get out. Salty-chan is my favorite poster rn.
>>
File: 1454704271607.png (571 KB, 594x826) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1454704271607.png
571 KB, 594x826
>>5728218
lesbians and straight men have a much higher BMI than straight women and gay men, respectively. An NIH funded Harvard study thinks that this is because lesbians have ‘low athletic self-esteem’.

I think it's because when you're not worried about "the oppressive male gaze" you let your body go to shit.
>>
>>5728352

im just saying.. MtF trannies love shitposting where ever they may be.

as a veteran r9k poster, using 2d anime girl reaction images is the hallmark of the MtF shitposter, from r9k to v and perhaps lesgen as well.
>>
File: wintblade.png (78 KB, 500x300) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
wintblade.png
78 KB, 500x300
>>5728320
Dude, you are the "we can't be nice on principle" filth that other people refer to when they talk about 4chan. Website elitism is stupid.

>>5728339
Sorry everyone is losing their shit over your presence. Hope your post v-day blues subside- treat yourself to some chocolate while it's on sale!
>>
also, a MtF transbian is technically a "gold star" lesbian since she's a woman and has never done anything with a male before.
>>
>>5728358
Fuck off already, retard. That's why nobody likes you, be it IRL, and even on 4chan.
>>
>>5728344
>tfw no verbally abusive gold-star dyke gf
>>
>>5728366

>nobody

this person seems to be okay >>5728363

why are you being so defensive and hostile? you seem very aggressive.
>>
File: smuganimeface.png (165 KB, 777x656) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
smuganimeface.png
165 KB, 777x656
>>5728358
>>
>>5728363

thanks, you too. i am going to buy cute jeans for my friend and maybe i'll get some chocolate for her too.

apparently we have the same leg length, and she wanted my grey jeans that i was wearing so i said i would get her a pair in her size so its not all loose and baggy looking.
>>
>>5728369
You successfully derailed the thread with your shitposting. Congratulations.
>>
>>5728375

i wasn't trying to shit post. people just got mad at me for being a big fat void of sucking up attention.

i know it.
>>
>>5728375
Derailed from what? The productive and intellectually stimulating conversation we were having?

>>5728374
Aw, you sound like a great friend! And apparently a well dressed one too. :)
>>
File: exup1.jpg (8 KB, 630x151) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
exup1.jpg
8 KB, 630x151
>>5728379
I'm curious as to why men always do this. Women don't go in your /r9k/ threads or in gaygen to shitpost. But there is always a salty gay or straight retard who goes here to shitpost and talk about him. Are you that self-centered?
>>
>>5728344
come back and argue with us more
>>
>>5728347
Nothing. I grew tired of you. I'm not aroused anymore.

>>5728357
People pick out what they want to see. Overweight woman with buzzcut? Lesbian. Skinny man with high voice? Gay man. Amazingly enough I don't have a buzzcut, my bmi (although bmi isn't accurate) is 20, and I've never hit anyone. Studies done on the lesbians are especially iffy since there are so few of us in one spot, so few of us out, and so few of us getting invited to these studies. Also, in places other than the United States lesbians are certainly not known for being obese.

>>5728363
>website elitism
That's not the point at all. It's called respect. Ironically enough, people have more respect for opinions here. You don't have to tolerate the things spewed out of every other region of the internet. You can vent, without reprimand. Which doesn't make 4chan better, it makes it unique. Talk shit about bisexuals on reddit - get a nice ban or ""downvotes"". Say you don't want a man hanging around posting in a thread for lesbians - get a great deal of harassment and "shame on you for not being welcoming!!1" and god forbid saying anything against trannies. We're not nice here because we can be, and you're welcome to leave you stupid faggot.
>>
>>5728385

thank you! i am still learning how to be a good friend your words are very encouraging for me. right now i'm trying not to text bomb her/fall for her too much.

she's not interested in me but i like being around her and getting her presents and food.

she just says she likes something and i offer to get things for her. and it makes me happy to do it but its addicting.

i hate being needy and dependent like this but what i can do? i feel bad for intruding on this girl only space, i hardly ever post or visit lesgen but tonight i was feeling kind of blue.

but thank you for being nice to me, you made me feel a lot better.
>>
>>5728390

>Women don't go in your /r9k/ threads

but they do. it's rumored that 40% of the r9k userbase is now female.

i wasn't trying to, i was just lonely for a conversation.
>>
File: cant wake up.jpg (68 KB, 600x600) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
cant wake up.jpg
68 KB, 600x600
>>5728385
I hate you, I'm going to be sick.
>>
>>5728313
Behaviourally I'm trying to be more outgoing and less obnoxious when I talk. Right now I fit the stereotype of self conscious annoying closet. Y'know, the person that constantly make shitty jokes but never actually like talks to people? For appearance I just want to look like someone you'd see on the street, because I simultaneously crave and hate attention. I'm gonna dye my hair a) because my natural hair is a rare colour and for some reason that's the only trait people think of me as and b) My facial hair, eyebrows/eyelashes and hair hair are different colours to each other which makes me very self conscious because that's weird as fuck.
>>
ITT : /r9k/ and gaygen advices
>>
and if its just this one poster that's upset with me for posting here, i don't feel all that bad about it because you don't seem to be a very nice person anyway.
>>
>>5728428
>one poster
>implying
Christ, you do sound really retarded. And you type like a beta faggot. I pity your girl friend.
>>
>>5728368
I often fantasize about meeting an innocent bisexual woman, and dating her. Then one special night, maybe Valentine's, she comes home to find me fucking a really ugly fat chick. She bursts into tears and then I ascend to heaven.
>>
>>5728423
btw there are 2 non lesses here for no reason, I'm not the same person as the weird r9ker
>>
>>5728390
I think that some of it might be that there are already a good number of gay male voices in the media, gay characters, etc, so gay men are not really this mystery entity who you want to spy on. But there's not really much lesbian representation, so men may be curious about even the most mundane conversations that lesbians have. Might be malicious, might not be.

>>5728399
No, I think that's a good point. Thanks for actually verbalizing it to me instead of leading with your last point. I think this place is interesting and productive for the same reasons, which you verbalized well.

>>5728414
We like people that we respect, but it's hard to respect someone who acts like they're not on the same level as you- presents are nice but if you buy too many, you risk being more like her butler than her friend! No matter what happens with this girl, I hope you have a great week.

>>5728422
xoxo come get kisses from ur missus, sugar plum

>>5728423
More outgoing, less obnoxious, and less overtly overcompensating is always a good change to make. Good on you for being self aware!
I don't see a lot of guys with dyed hair but I really love it when I do. What hair color are you going for?
>>
>>5728399

i know you don't like talking to me because i'm male and from r9k, but i don't want "studies" done on lesbian women, i just want there to be more literature about lesbian women so i can read some books.

having "studies" done sounds like some clinical research study and that sounds way too cold.

you are talking about lesbian stereotypes, and the prevalent stereotypes are the butch and the tomboy "femme", and the lipstick lesbian glamorously portrayed in Van Wilder movies.

i feel like Lesbian awareness month should be a thing, not with clinical studies but with literature from centuries past.

but this kind of literature seems to be very rare, and not popularized by anyone.

i excluded gay men and trans people from Lesbian awareness month because you are not the same people but you are grouped together here and elsewhere. was that by choice or by necessity, since lesbian women are a small percentage of the population?

maybe lesbian woman are not so small a percentage of the population, they may be too afraid to come out because there is no lesbian awareness at all.

i am doing my best to contribute here, i am not shitposting.
>>
>>5728439
Ideally I'd like it to be black (not in an emo way, I just think freckled, black hair and blushing is the cutest combo) but people with dyed black hair always seem to look a bit 'off' to me so I reckon I'll start with brown. Blonde would be nice but it's much harder to maintain light hair dye then dark and it's not worth the effort.
>>
>>5728439

i am not her butler, butler's get paid for what they do.

but thank you.
>>
i am just doing my best to understand, but i am not to be trusted in places like here because i don't have boobs and a vagina.

sometimes i feel so silly for caring about my friend so much. i just know that i'm not supposed to let go yet i'm not supposed to get too close to her either.

i am in a confusing place. i just want to understand, that's all.
>>
>>5728444
What is your natural hair color?
>>
>>5728446
>>5728440
>>5728459
Haha, I know, I'm just saying that if she's not buying you gifts, it might be weird if you buy her tons because that can seem pretty intense. Still, whatever works. You sound like a kind person and I hope you find the answers you're looking for soon!
I also wish there were more lesbian literature. And you're right, in a world where so many people still are afraid to admit their orientation to themselves, let alone to others, it can be hard to have accurate statistics. But it's nice to have encouraging people like you to cheer us on and be respectful in the meantime. Personally, as long as the guys here don't pretend to be girls/demand all our attention/act like jerks, I'm not that bothered. Trying to enact online sanctions is a waste of energy anyway and I'm confused as to why someone would even try outside of tumblr.

>>5728444
The trick is to go very dark brown- your instincts about dyed black hair looking off is spot on because there's no actual black hair in nature! Instead, we just have veeeryyy dark brown hair. For example, you take the hair of a person with natural black hair and put it up to light, you'll see warm brown undertones. But you don't get that with black hair dye, so it looks weird. The easiest hair to maintain is whatever's closest to your natural hair color (in terms of darkness) because then the roots won't be as obvious. If you've never done anything with your hair before, I would consider going to a salon! Or at least get a friend who has hair dye experience to help you. Good luck with the hair, personality changes, and with coming out in future!
>>
Aaand it's ruined. This is now transbian general.
>>
>>5728432
How many times do I have to say I'm not bisexual
>>
>>5728497
But if you say you're just a non-goldie who likes to get high and molested by dudes - that isn't attractive at all. That's just sad.
>>
>>5728486

ya she has admitted that when i start to write her long texts, she won't respond because she thinks i need to cool off, but that just makes me feel more lonely.

she's a masseuse, men pay for her time but women don't. i am just trying to understand. she has told me she is a lesbian but i wasn't sure if that was true because i found out she was married, and once she told me it was just something she told guys she didn't like.

i learned that as a man, it will never be an equal footing kind of situation when it comes to courting women, i'm over that. now i just want to understand lesbian women because i wasn't truly aware at all up until i met my friend.

i always try to be respectful and put in my best effort, but more often i break down and write very long essays in text to her about how i feel.

so i was on r9k, and i've stumbled my way here. and here i put in my best effort to support Lesbian awareness so girls don't have to retreat into remote corners of the internet to feel safe.

but honestly i think lesbian women don't need any help from me in this regard and they like where they are now, and this is hard to swallow. it's silly how much this bothers me but it does.
>>
>>5728464
s-strong ginger
>>
>>5728061
Yes, I am. Sorry kek. kek.
>>
>>5728507

it bothers me because i want to understand, but because i am a man lesbian women feel threatened by my presence and don't want to help me understand.

except for the kind poster who was nice to me in this thread, thank you.
>>
i did expose the transbian 2d anime girl poster though.

transbians are hella aggressive in their posts i've noticed, probably because they still have their balls even though their bodies are oozing with artificial estrogens.
>>
if you've been schlicking to the 2d anime girl transbian poster, well congratulations you've been cyber sexing with somebody that still has male genitalia.

*tips r9k fedora*
>>
>>5728501
I never said that. I said that when i was 12 a guy got me high and molested me. Never done drugs or guys since. Why are you so dense.
>>
How the fuck do I meet cute girls, /lesgen/? I have aspergers and I've never been good at socializing with anyone irl, I don't know where to start.
>>
>>5728512
That's a shame you want to dye your hair; red hair is the best color ever. The most beautiful women I ever met were always red heads, and men with this hair color are pretty okay too, even if I don't care about them that way.
Anyway, good luck to you, and thank you for not being like the nutjob from /r9k/.
>>
File: Pretty Girl.jpg (1 MB, 1500x1081) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Pretty Girl.jpg
1 MB, 1500x1081
In general, how bad is it that I have dyed hair? It got really fucked up weird blonde/green color at a salon and I couldn't fix it, so I ended up dying it dark blue to cover it. While I wait for my regular hair to grow out and I can cut it off, am I just gonna have to deal with being a special snowflake?
>>
>>5728533
In my experience, you don't start. Nothing will get better.


jk. Join tinder.
>>
whatever im a nutjob and i'll just stick to video games.
>>
>>5728536
everyone online thinks it's like the coolest thing ever but everyone in real life thinks it's disgusting and weird.
>>
>>5728547
I met a bunch of people too who think red hair is awful. They just tend to have the shittiest taste possible.
>>
>>5728527
Because you're shit and you're life will continue to be so.

>>5728533
Are you that r9k poster still here?
>>
>>5728558
...So an r9k poster, a bislut and a raging bitch walk into a bar...
>>
>>5728554
well thanks for conversation I guess.
>>
>>5728507
It sounds like she has already made her wishes clear. if she is a lesbian, then she won't like you back in that way no matter what you do. Just like how, if you're a heterosexual guy, there's nothing that a male friend of yours could do to make you like him back. But lesbians are just as diverse as any other group of people. The only thing we really have in common is that we like girls.

>>5728512
Gingers are cute af. When I was in elementary school I had plans to get freckles tattooed onto me because I thought they were the shit- the tattoo idea was misguided, liking freckles was not. You have good genes, anon! But obviously dye your hair if it would make you happy since, as corny as it sounds, confidence really does trump most things and is one of the most attractive qualities.

>>5728537
Ehh, I love artificial colors. I went up to talk to a girl last week only because two hours into my class I finally noticed that there was green in her hair that she had not completely succeeded in dying over. I know people here roll their eyes at this sentiment but to me, dyed hair is like a badge of autonomy. You did something that a lot of people might find unattractive because taking control of your appearance was more important than those opinions. If stepping outside anything that's normal and natural is being a ~special snowflake~, then yeah, the blue hair is being a special snowflake and you're doomed to roam tumblr forever. But I'm not interested in people who are too scared/boring/unimaginative/uninterested to do anything off beat so I find it attractive.
>>
>>5728568
Thanks anon, I needed that.
I've gotten tons of compliments from girls who would never have talked to me before so that's a plus.
>>
>>5725350
WHY IS THAT SO ME
>>
File: 1454994019148.jpg (154 KB, 640x960) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1454994019148.jpg
154 KB, 640x960
Goodnight anons
>>
>>5728586
If you're that r9k dude, don't come back. Pls. Don't come back.
>>
>>5728576
No problem! Honestly, if you're getting tons of compliments from girls in real life, then you already know "how bad it is"- it's great! Don't let other people talk you out of that and don't put too much stock into what the internet thinks. But since you reached for blue dye instead of brown when fixing a botched dye job, I think you are probably a cool and independent thinking person already. Hope you have a great week and get even more compliments, blue haired anon!

>>5728586
Good night. If you're the same anon that has been posting all the other images that have a similar vibe to this one, I have been enjoying them. They have all been calming and very pretty, thank you.
>>
>>5728563
Am I supposed to be the raging bitch? How rude.
>>
>>5728568

yeah i know. sometimes she hugs me or kiss me a very quick kiss.
>>
some of you girls act like just because im male and from r9k im gonna try and hit on all of you or something. i just came here looking for a conversation and some understanding. at least one of you was nice enough to talk to me.
>>
Daily reminder that there are no lesbians in lesgen. We're all just men role playing.
>>
File: 1348763420846.jpg (27 KB, 375x523) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1348763420846.jpg
27 KB, 375x523
>>5728656
>please understand!
>please understand!
>please understand!

>>5728663
Of course. Don't forget that anyone who post anime reaction images is a mtf. Yes, /a/ is also only filled with closeted faggots and mtf. And there's no girls on the internet. Here, an anime reaction image.
>>
obviously you people also post on r9k, how does it feel to have your sacred space violated? geez.
>>
>>5728507
Jesus dude. You honestly just sound desperate and weird.
I had a 'friend' who I made clear about my lack of interest with, and he'd constantly send me long ass messages about being lonely and wishing he could cuddle someone (hinting obviously at me). He ended up sending me lewd messages and pictures because he was so messed in the head that he took my friendship as desire. This is what I instantly thought of when I read what you wrote here.
Seriously, all I'm getting is creepy vibes from everything you've written in this thread. Seek help.
>>
File: 1454698124048.jpg (100 KB, 600x450) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1454698124048.jpg
100 KB, 600x450
>>5728656
>male
>/r9k/
>>
>>5728507
Yeah, when I was still in the closet there was this guy who would always come on to me, send me long text messages about his feelings, and try to touch me when we were hanging out with friends.

Tbh you're probably creeping her out, and need to back off a bit. No one in real life owes you explanations or has to listen to your "feelings".

If you really want to understand, shut up and just enjoy spending time with her. If she's comfortable around you, she'll open up.
>>
>>5728700
>>5728715

i didn't say anyone owed me anything damn i am just trying to understand.

you girls just go cold and expect me to figure it out so here i am trying to do exactly that.

if by "seek help" you mean see a therapist, no thanks my insurance doesn't cover that. but i am doing exactly that here, seeking help.

you girls can act all high and mighty if you want, but i've gone through broken glass for this girl i didn't have the heart to just tell her i didn't care.
>>
whatever i didn't expect sympathy but getting called a creep is a little too much, especially right off the bat.

you girls don't even know what's wrong until that guy is gone and then you come crawling back and he doesn't have the heart to tell you no because he still cares.
>>
>>5728775
>getting called a creep is too much
>browses 4chan

I'm a Normie that gets offended at some of the things to but jfc, you win the prize for biggest nancy I've seen on this board.
>>
>>5728770
>>5728775
"Oh boo hoo I'm so caring and loving but she doesn't even care."
Dude. Shut up. You're the epitome of the 'beta male' meme.
You want my help in your lesbian friend situation? Get over yourself and realise that she won't ever want you. She's a lesbian for a reason. Stop buying her gifts to try and win her, stop pressuring her with your constant needy texts, and start improving your life and your self esteem so that you can get a girl that has a minute chance of liking you romantically.
>>
>>5728807

again with the insults because you don't know how to deal, and that's the truth. neither you or my friend has an answer for me other than "stay where you are, your feelings are irrelevant."

and that's the truth, you and her simply don't know how to deal with guys so you just choose not to.

i never said she owed me anything, i was hoping she had an answer but now i see that sh e doesn't, none of you do.

so now i can be another guy that leaves her behind because im a "creep" that just wanted sex from a lesbian woman.

i'm frustrated because in truth i can neither blame her or anyone here, and i don't know how i can be her friend and be truly happy except in those brief moments where i spend time with her and be sad when i'm not.

i'm sad because there are some things i cannot change, like my feelings for her or her non-feelings for me. and the only way people deal with this is to find somebody else and slowly drift apart, like always.

yeah call me a nancy because i can speak my mind without hiding behind a wall of "being normal" or "manning up."

for a group of people i believed to be in tune with their emotions, it turns out that you girls don't really know how to deal with them at all.

its not your fault, i'm thankful that you took the time to respond to me. i'm just frustrated and sad because i'm a creep for meaning well, and i'm a creep for developing romantic ideas for my friend in the process of being close to her.

that's not true, i care about her well-being and i want her to be happy, so i did everything i could to make her happy and i fell for her in the process. somebody shoot me, because i'm a creep and apparently a threat to her well-being.

i'm just utterly frustrated that nobody has any wisdom to share to help me understand, so again i walk alone.
>>
>>5725623
Most women are not straight but bi
>>
>>5728824

beta males get a lot of shit, but we don't deserve that. we don't. if you've ever had a beta male friend that was in love with you he did a lot of stuff for you, which you will brush off as "he only did it to get sex." but i never intended to fall for my friend, it just happened. i never planned it, and i let just my feelings grow instead of trying to stop them because i wanted to see where it went.

you think i will just "go get a girl" as if my feelings don't matter at all, that any girl will do. that just says to me that im just some guy, and if it wasn't for me then any other guy would do to be a beta friend until that beta friend gets too overbearing with his emotions and she will find another one.

if you wanna live like that i'm not going to stop you, i never tried to. this is why men seem so heartless, because we get told to "get over it, just find a girl" as in any girl will do, it doesn't matter who she is because she is a girl and i'm a man and that's good enough.

i looked up to you girls, and for what? to be utterly disappointed. girls never understand only when he is gone, but that is human nature i just didn't have the heart to do it and be heartless.

i dread becoming like that, evaluating girls to just "find a girl". you can't just make people fall in love it just doesn't work like that and i'm a hypocrite because i need to take my own advice and fuck off already.

my feelings don't mean shit, that's the bottom line and that's the bitter pill i cannot swallow.

i refuse to be devalued as a friend, i'm not a "creep". i can take no for answer, just give me a clean out and i'll build my life anew.

telling me to just "find a girl" like my feelings never mattered is too much, but i expected too much from you girls and from her, that's all my fault.
>>
>>5728859
>beta males get a lot of shit, but we don't deserve that

Yes you do you piece of shit.
Go look in a mirror, you lazy tired fuckstick. I bet you just feel so sorry for yourself with your poor little life and your poor little loneliness that drives you to the sheer hell of posting in a lesgen thread.

Let me tell you something: you aren't the first, you won't be the last. You will live and die alone because there is no good or bad or right or wrong there is only this world and you looking out at it. And you can sit there gagging yourself with your hand or get up and piss off into the horrifying hellstorm of real life.

That got kind of inspirational, but rest assured: I'm here to fucking insult you, you double-ended fleshlight kisser. I bet you drive around in your car looking out and just WISHING you could holla at some of the juicy Shaniquas on the curbside. I bet they just make your twisted pervert mouth WATER.

Why don't you go play with a train set, because in the time you'll have alone you'll need a hobby.
>>
>>5728859
I didn't say get over it, I said get over yourself.
Also by saying "get a girl", it's quicker than saying "develop yourself as a person better so that you can be happier alone, which in turn will draw people who could be happy with you, and finally help you find someone who you can love and they can love you in return"
Now, I'm sick of trying to make you understand how fucking autistic and cringey you sound, so I'm going to stop responding in the hope that you stop shitting up the thread.
>>
>>5728859
>my feelings don't mean shit, that's the bottom line and that's the bitter pill i cannot swallow.

You want your feelings to "mean shit"?
I will literally POOP on your SHITTY feelings!

You are such, let me tell you!
You are such pity-partying low-life scum, that if low-life scum held a pity party they'd tell you to fuck off for trying to rain on their parade and bring everybody down with your shitty POOP feelings.

By the way, your feelings are terrible and you should see a doctor about them. Maybe mention to your psychiatrist, because I'm sure you have one, how you're going around stalking lesbians like a dick. He'll help you, I'm sure.
>>
>>5728859
>i want her but she told me no
>i wanted to know why and she told me she wasn't interested
>but i am a man and she's a woman
>i just want to understand
>why are you yelling at me, i just want to understand
Fucking hell, she told you she wasn't interested in you that way, what else do you need? That you're not her type, she finds you disgusting or what? People don't need to explain their every train of though to you. Some anons were kind enough to give you some advices and yet you ignore it by spouting "you just want to understand". Now fuck off, and go harass your friend. Holy shit, if you're like that with her, it's astonishing she still hasn't called the cops.
>>
>>5728870

what are you even talking about?

>>5728871
>>5728885
>>5728898

i just told her im going away and for her to not call or text me. god damn i told you i said i was trying to understand.
>>
>>5728909
>for her to not call or text me
Don't worry, she probably didn't have any intention to.
>>
>>5728918

that's fine. i tried go away once before and she called me.
>>
>>5728909

I'm talking about what a horrible, disingenuous, pathetic piece of shit you are. And if you weren't such a horrible, disingenuous, pathetic piece of shit, you would understand that by now.
>>
>>5728921

no seriously, what are you ranting about? you went off a spastic tangent there and you lost it.

shaniquas?
>>
>>5728920
>that's fine. i tried go away once before and she called me.

Probably to make sure you hadn't hanged yourself, you wanty waste of life.
>>
dude im fine with being alone, what i was not fine with was leaving something behind without getting to the bottom of it.

but it turns out there was no "bottom", everything was literally at face value and i was just too blind to see it.

i know you all hate me but thank you, okay? i'm really not a bad person.
>>
>>5728928

I'm saying you drive through the ghetto in your mom's convertible giving sad, longing glances to lesbian black chicks.
>>
File: 1425683569659.gif (2 MB, 436x376) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1425683569659.gif
2 MB, 436x376
>>5728921
>i don't understand!
>please explain to me
>>
>>5728930

>"so wanty male, bad male."

kek
>>
>>5728937

lol wut. seriously wat.
>>
>>5728935
> i'm really not a bad person
well that's certainly hard to believe with your behavior here
>>
>>5728957

only because i'm the male, and im "that friend" and you've all had bad experiences with them.

other than being wordy with texts, i'm pretty tame. im gonna fuck off though, i lasted 2 months before i came crawling back to her.

she did call me at one point though, to be fair. i didn't say anything bad other than argue, if you go back and re-read it objectively you'll see that. i really am trying to come to senses and i think that's why i came here for help.

turns out having anonymous lesgen yell at me and call me a creep does the trick.
>>
>>5728963
She won't ever return your feelings, and she doesn't have to explain to you why, no matter how hard you want her to.
Now stop being a retard, stop being around her for a while and think about something else. You'll never have her, so try to improve yourself and find someone who will love you back.
>>
>>5728963
no, I really don't care that you're male, you just seen incredibly petty and self-entitled from skimming your posts
you think a whole thread should be held captive to your tantrum/whining about why you can't have what you want and nothing you've posted would lead anyone to believe that you are "really not a bad person",maybe you are but you've done nothing here to suggest it
>>
>>5728982

i know but she was still there as a friend. yes i know she doesn't have to explain to me why, but i thought she would because i would and i am always explaining things to her. that doesn't mean she owes me anything i just assumed that she would explain stuff to me like i do for her. anyway!

i'm not a retard, i cooked dinner for her and all her friends and they said it was delicious and she said she loved it.

i try to improve myself with or without her regardless. as for finding someone who will love me back, i always say that i'm better off alone and then sooner or later i fall head over heels over some kind Stacey who opens the door for me or some dumb shit like that.

i will update you girls! lesgen support group. and i won't post unless i absolutely have to, thank you i really appreciate everyone's input i mean it.

and when/if i do update, i will put a nametag or some such so you know its me and can ignore me or respond at your leisure.

tonight was just a hard night for me, its morning now but valentines day etc.

i was dropped on my head as a baby, true story. i rolled off the bed when my momma wasn't looking and fell on my head.
>>
>>5728992

okay that's fair. i know i hijacked the thread and i'm sorry but i needed help.

i guess other than bringing her food when she's hungry and buying her things, i didn't do all that much for her.

i bought her a gym membership, i should probably cancel that.
>>
thank you lesgen, i will do my best to fix my life. your advice didn't go to waste. good night/morning to you all.
>>
File: 1425087741761.jpg (314 KB, 550x550) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1425087741761.jpg
314 KB, 550x550
>>5729008
>that whole post
Christ. Okay, you took some advices and all but you don't need to update, we're not your support group. Now be a grown up man and take care of yourself, without whining here.
>>
>>5729022

okay i'll do that. thank you. i'll be needy elsewhere.
>>
>>5729008
>because i would and i am always explaining things to her
>i just assumed that she would explain stuff to me like i do for her

>that doesn't mean she owes me anything
>yes i know she doesn't have to explain to me why
from your posts Idk how true those last statements are to you because the others seem like a mess of excuses
>>
File: sleeping girl.jpg (17 KB, 600x320) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
sleeping girl.jpg
17 KB, 600x320
>>5729033

yeah i have been a mess trying to figure stuff out. being a true friend and trying to understand where the boundaries are but it blurred to me, i am only human.

i am trying to do the right thing, this i can say.

no hard feelings i hope?
>>
File: mild lewd.jpg (53 KB, 389x500) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
mild lewd.jpg
53 KB, 389x500
last post here, good bye and thanks again. bye.
>>
Finally, sisters.
We can rub our breasts together in peace.
sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
>>
>>5729067

Ugu
I am peeing
while sitting down.
>>
>>5729071

My vagina is bulbous with erotic flatulence
>>
>>5725467
Not my best friend, but a pretty big crush on my sister's friend, who I'm kind of getting close with.
She's illegally fucking cute. I only wish she was taller and teased me even more.
>>
gold star lesbian here, met my fiance when I was 12, ask me anything
>>
>>5729327
Do you shit lily flowers?
>>
>>5729423
New thread
>>
>actually got my crush to take me out on a date

Is this the real life?
>>
Reminder for fat lesbians to literally kill themselves
Thread replies: 347
Thread images: 74
Thread DB ID: 518479



[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the shown content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content, then use the post's [Report] link! If a post is not removed within 24h contact me at [email protected] with the post's information.