Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
Dump him or not?
2016-02-11 16:48:36 Post No. 5708444
Dump him or not?
Post No. 5708444
So I'm in a situation right now, where I'm quite possibly the most problematic element.
I'm a 23 year old gay guy who hates gay people and the gay scene. I'm not straight acting, and I don't deny who I am, I just mind my own fucking bussiness. I've been single for 6 years, and only had the occasional one-night stand. Mainly oral. I was raped once by an older guy, whom I blackmailed into getting tested for HIV afterwards. Ever since then my sex drive was on the low, and I didn't really try to get to know guys much.
Trying to make this short:
- I lost my brother a couple of months ago. He was very young (younger than 30).
- His death made me realize that I have to get out and live life, and experience the things that interest me.
- I want to have a healthy life, and that includes a healthy sexual and emotional life too, so I decided to up my game and get to know people.
- Met up this guy. He is 34, very nice body, kind, delightfully aggressive and initiates stuff without any problems. We didn't specify our intentions for each other, we just met up a couple of times, had sex, watched movies, talked, went on trips, We had a good time, and that was okay with me.
- He cheated on his previous BF, because their sex life was on the decline. He confessed the cheating, and declined to repair the relationship when his ex offered a second chance.
- The guy he cheated with is one of his good friends andthey meets up from time to time. When I expressed concern, he told me to not worry at all, because they won't have sex again.
- We scheduled a date for friday and saturday (as we always do), but when I offer to see him for a couple of minutes or to go with him to the bus station (I live near his workplace) he always rejects me, saying that we should stick to the schedule.
I am concerned. I admit that the problem is me. I am insecure and I have a hard time trusting this. It doesn't feel okay, somehow I have a bad feeling about this whole thing.
Ask claraifications if needed.