[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

People being shitty to you in public thread.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 11

File: FXOVhg3.png (956KB, 1314x1956px) Image search: [Google]
FXOVhg3.png
956KB, 1314x1956px
Walking down the street wearing literally my only pair of men's clothing and some asshole roles down his car window and screams "Are you wearing fucking makeup bro?!" Laughs and drives away.

Wtf is this? I'm dressed as a man no makeup and my hair pulled back.

Why do people have to be so rude?

I get less shit for dressing feminine. I am still called a faggot but at least it's deserved.

Share your stories. Let's commiserate.
>>
>>5703079

Bump.
>>
He just thought you were feminine and pretty but also a boy, and didn't know what else to do with those feels.
>>
What area of the world do you live in?
>>
>>5703222

This guy was a passenger probably 20s with a woman the same age driving. They stopped for me to talk across the street that's when this happened.

I'm not sure if he was trying to look tough in front of her.

>>5703253

Nevada/USA
>>
>>5703263
>Nevada
>being surprised

Nevada is literally DUDE BRO THE STATE
>>
>>5703263

Walk*

>>5703308

Yeah well even still. It was silly.
>>
>>5703079
post pic then and let us see if you could also induce such ridicule
>>
>>5703438
Nah...

I feel like it would come off like attention whoring.
>>
>>5703790
this thread sure got my attention, you whore
>>
>>5703790
I wouldn't consider it attention whoring. We can help you out on how to avoid the situation again if we know what you look like.
>>
>>5703079
>Why do people have to be so rude?
because you look for this attention. You know what you look like.
>>
>>5704120

What do you mean? Dressing masculine is looking for attention?
>>
>>5704153
being a tranny pervert.
>>
>>5704193

Lol what. That doesn't even make sense. I am looking to be made fun of when I dress as a man?
>>
>>5703079
>>5703263

Are you eyebrows plucked feminine?
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>walking around small town texas as a small brown trans girl with this dangling from my pocket
>eating a burger on the sidewalk
>some guy pulls up and asks me what's under my long ass sweater
>begin pulling my sweater up
>"n-no, I meant the tail"
>pull picrelated out
>"huh, cool"
>drives away
The South was kawaii.
>>
>>5704338

That's not being very shitty at all.
>>
>>5704338
>trans
>furry
>texas
>>
>>5704525
its just a fanshion statement I doubt every Japanese teenager is into furry shit
>>
>>5704338
Looks like a rabbits foot
>>
When I was a complete generic dude, I got called faggot 2 or 3 times by people driving by. Someone even threw a pudding cup at me once.

When I was in androgynous mode, someone driving by shouted "Are you a man or a woman?" which surprised me because I thought I clearly looked like a dude with long hair and skinny jeans. Out of all the things that they could have said, that really wasn't that offensive at all.

Now I've been on hormones for over a year, and despite having anxiety over how well I pass, I haven't been harassed a single time, and I'm kinda afraid I'm overdue.
>>
>>5704735
how tall are you by the way?
>>
>>5704741
5'10", I'm also white with medium-dark blonde hair. Which would be a bit less uncommon than say, a 5'10" Asian girl.
>>
>>5704338
yo i remember you. You were in that thread where we controlled you and told you what to do.

I thought you weren't a furry? and did u fix ur nails?
>>
Well the most offensive thing was a random old man walking up to me and asking

>are you a boy or a girl?

I was in boymode and I spilled spaghetti and pretended I didn't speak english ...

it worked.
>>
People have been shitty to me in public so much that I got tired of it and moved to a big fag city in the west coast and it completely stopped

Gay reverse diaspora
>>
Never happened to me, but I live in a liberal area.
>>
>>5704208
When you're playing gender-bender the real life game, yeah you look like a fucking idiot
>>
>>5704735
>Now I've been on hormones for over a year, and despite having anxiety over how well I pass, I haven't been harassed a single time, and I'm kinda afraid I'm overdue.

it's coming. 18 months and it finally happened to me!
>>
>>5704084

Idk. It's probably just my eyebrows or something.

>>5704332

Yeah. I think so. That's probably a part of it.

>>5704906

Never even called a fag?

>>5704878

I would love to live in CA. It's so expensive though.

>>5704950

I don't think you're understanding. I'm MTF. I had to wear men's clothing for a business thing.

I'm wearing slacks and a sweater and I still got shit on.

You're tripping.

>>5705048

What happened?
>>
>>5705088
Absolute aids
You didn't walk like a man
>>
>>5705088
>I would love to live in CA. It's so expensive though.

It's actually seattle but it's still crazy expensive
>>
>>5705114

So you're just fuckin with me. :p

>>5705141

I've been looking at Portland. Seattle would be cool though. I'm envious.
>>
Before transitioning while presenting as "male"
>miss, woman, girl, why do you have a male name lol etc

After transitioning
>umm, are you a man

Whyyy
>>
>>5705160
Don't be. I literally live in someone's basement because I can't afford rent. Unless you can set around 2 grand aside for rent each month, don't try Seattle. You might find a place but you'll have a ton of roommates and probably live somewhere unsafe. Tacoma's actually okay these days, though, and some parts of it are cheaper.

Portland seems cool. If all my friends weren't here I would think about it. It's cheaper than Seattle and has the same culture pretty much.
>>
>>5705235

Same here. I've thought about this before and I think it's because in mens clothing if you look feminine it's easier to spot but the reverse is also true.
>>
>>5704822
but did you choose Squirtle?
>>
>>5705479
y-yes... did i make a wrong choice?

>thinking back on it he could have looked like professor oak if he had a lab coat on...
>>
>>5704529
>implying
>>
>>5705524
the only wrong choice you could have made was Bulbasaur
>>
>>5705271

Thanks for the input. I know some people in Portland and they love it.

I don't know anyone is Washington so it's nice to hear some perspective.
>>
>>5706179
Why the fuck doesn't anyone like Bulbasaur?

He is cute as shit. I choose him every time.
>>
>>5704822
that's kind of like passing for what it's worth. He probably didn't know how to phrase it better.
>>
>>5706649
plants are lame
>>
>>5704735

It's coming. Eventually.
>>
File: image.jpg (355KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
355KB, 2048x1536px
>>5703079
The worst shit I've gotten was just angry stares.

Was eating at a fast food place and this dude just stared me down for like ten minutes. I thought it was fucking hilarious, so I burst out laughing in the middle of the place and end up looking like a crazy person. Hue
>>
File: 1421257664692.jpg (438KB, 1280x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1421257664692.jpg
438KB, 1280x1920px
>>5706649
The only correct choice is Charmander.
>>
File: 046Paras_Dream.png (123KB, 899x719px) Image search: [Google]
046Paras_Dream.png
123KB, 899x719px
>>5706649
>>5708916
I always used a gameshark to hexedit my pokemon into a paras, because paras is the best pokemon. I even choose Paris as my girl name. fuck bulbasaur and charmander in the ass
>>
>>5709288
>
Squirtle master-race confirmed
>>
>>5708501

That's so awkward. I hate when people stare. :(
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>5704453
Exactly.

>>5704811
i'm not

did i
>>
>>5709817
>Exactly.

Lucky.
>>
File: 20160211_174857.jpg (2MB, 4128x2322px) Image search: [Google]
20160211_174857.jpg
2MB, 4128x2322px
I'm a qt bi twinkler
>gets called a faggot sometimes
Nothing ever goes beyond that. And I live in /pol/ska, I consider myself lucky that I've never gotten beaten up.
One time an ultra-homophobic friend of mine was making fun of some other twink while we were in the bus, but after all that shit talking about him and faggots overall, he said:
>but u kris, ur cool
I was baffled.

Anyway, I think that being harrassed kind of builds your character. I've been made fun of for my faggy looks since elementary. I feel like no words can ever get to me now.
>>
>>5703079
>>5703263
do you catwalk or sway your hips? I do it naturally and get all sorts of guys coming up from behind and asking me. I also have wide hips for a guy.
>>
>>5710807

I will admit before I got into /lgbt/ I used to get russled pretty easily.

After hearing faggot/tranny/etc so often I have developed a pretty resilient attitude. I'm not crushed when I'm called a faggot or anything these days. When I post online and I'm made fun of I don't really care.

It's just annoying that douches IRL think it's funny to fuck with strangers like we're 13 playing xbone.

Your friend seems interesting. Why does he hate fags?

Why would he be nice to you if you're a qt gay?

>>5711438

Probably. I am pretty effeminate. I don't think I'm effeminate enough to trigger this shit when I'm butching it up.

What do boys say to you?
>>
>>5710807
>about him and faggots overall, he said:
>>but u kris, ur cool
This remind me that in college i used to sit with my teacher and all my classmates in a kitchen room and make fun of faggots and a fag who was in the class.
Weeks later i heard that the teacher was asking if i was gay.
All my teachers were very homophobes.
I moved to another college.
>>
>>5703308
Hey me too. Not in the city though
>>
>Be working in retail fronting shelves or something
>Hear some woman saying "ma'am" over and over
>I'm not a ma'am so I ignore it
>She keeps getting closer and saying it more loudly
>Finally feel a tap on my shoulder
>"MA'AM!"
>Stand up and turn to face her
>Her face when I'm not a woman
>She leaves
>>
>>5711818
Oh, there was another time when a man and his young son came in the store, and the son's first words when he saw me were, "daddy, look at that queer!"

And then his dad agreed that I looked like a queer. Somehow not as surprising as one would think. Keep up the good work, Bible Belt, I'm sure Jesus is proud.
>>
>>5711627
Stuff like "hey baby" and other lines often used for chatting up a girl. I've been to the grocery store twice this month, and both times I've had it happen. It's happening more often now. I'm at 22 months of HT.

One of my friends has said it is uncanny how much I act and move like a woman, and how smooth and fluid my motions are. Pre transition it was something I constantly had to think to not do, and it leaked out all the time. Now I don't try to stop myself, and my motions are getting smoother with each passing month. It was such a hassle trying not to I'd often go shopping late at night so I only had to interact with a few people. I'd unconsciously do things like put the basket in the crook of my elbow, and use that hand to also hold things as I was comparing things in the store.
>>
>>5711814

Northern or southern Nevada?

>>5711773

That's a shame. I really hate finding out people close to me are blatant homophobes.

>>5711818
>>5711842

Those are pretty fuckin funny.

>>5711937

I get that occasionally. It can be creepy and sweet. Very conflicting.

That's so exciting though!!! That's a good sign.
>>
i usually feel sad when it comes from children because I know it's one more generation wasted in hatefulness. But this time it was kinda funny.
My boyfriend and I were on summer vacation at the beach, hosted in a house full of people, more than 50 people squished inside a 3 floors house like sardines packed. A very common thing for poor people's vacations and holidays travels here in Brazil, we call it summerizing.
Anyway I was with my boyfriend at bed, spooning and kissing. A kid saw us through a windown facing the stairs. That kid called other kid, who called another and another. Soon there was maybe ten kids "spying" on us rather obviously. They were not very discreet. It felt like being a Sculpture being admired in a museum. Or maybe a pair of animals in the zoo. Their comments were gold tier.
> what are they doing?
> are they two boys?
> they are lesbos
> no not lesbos
> my father said
> they are fags
> look, they are kissing in the mouth!
> but boys can't kiss other boys!
> ewwwww
I would've loved to have sex in front of those kids and forever corrupt their ingenue minds. But we didn't passed the kissing. I was surprised no parent came later to complain with us.
>>
>>5711627
If I were not to associate with homophobes I would have no friends whatsoever.
>it's seen as unmanly not to hate gays.
This guy's been talking crap about LGBT ever since I've met him.
>probably bi-curious in denial
But yeah after he told me that I'm cool he gave away that he doesn't really hate all of the fags.
>>
>>5706649
Bulbasaur is the goddamn best.
>>
>>5709288
>I even choose Paris as my girl name
That's some impressive dedication.
>>
>>5703079
Probably just banter m8
>>
>>5706649
You could've gotten a badass fire dragon or tank turtle with cannons on its back, but instead you went with the stoned plant.
>>
File: Turtok.gif (11KB, 180x180px) Image search: [Google]
Turtok.gif
11KB, 180x180px
>>5713079
>tank turtle with cannons on its back
yeah, i don't see how he is ever going to hit anything with these things if the enemys aren't actively trying to get hit...
>>
Just walked down a high street in London (where I live),wearing a hoodie and skinny jeans with no makeup, these were the comments from random guys on the 10 minute walk to get some bread.
>hello baby!
>where are you from?! I'm talking to you! Why are you ignoring me!!??
>day-um girl!
>hello
>you don't know me!

Last one didn't happen but you get the point.
>>
>>5712887

He's probably a little gay curious.

>>5712967

What does this mean in this context?

>>5713387

I'm sure that's flattering. How did that make you feel?
Thread posts: 71
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.