[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pro anorexia Information?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: ana.jpg (20KB, 299x269px) Image search: [Google]
ana.jpg
20KB, 299x269px
It's almost impossible to find on the net. Trying to not be an ugly fat tranny so I need to do this right. All I find is eating disorder blogs and information telling me not to do it. Can anyone point me in the right direction? I know the idea is just "don't eat". But for how long? How much is unsafe?
>>
Or you could eat right and excercise WITHOUT endangering your health both mentally and physically.
>>
>>5689478
Just not eating is silly.

Find your BMR. That will be a rough estimate to how much many calories your body needs to not panic and fuck itself up. Eat that much. That's how many calories your body needs to maintain itself assuming you're bed-ridden.

Then exercise. All the calories you burn from exercise will be your calorie deficit. Because it's your BMR, exercise includes everything including from your everyday walking.
>>
>>5689491
>>5689499

I already do this, I'm not losing the muscle fast enough and dysphoria is wrecking my life.
>>
>>5689512
You shouldb't be trying to lose muscle. You said you want to lose fat,

If you have muscle mass, it's not going to make you look bulky unless you're jacked.

And it's not supposed to be a fast process, losing weight is inherently slow.
Shows like the biggest loser and anything where people think you can lose 10 pounds in a week in a healthy way are just bad.

Work on maintaining muscle but burning fat. That will look better in the end.
>>
>>5689530

I am jacked. that's the issue. I am a fat and muscular tranny.
>>
>>5689563
Go full vegan.

As an actual anorexic, pro-ana boards are dangerous.
>>
>>5689512
IDK how you are working out but if you're already doing everything else try sticking to running only. It should speed up your muscle loss.
>>
>>5689478
it's not rly worth it. speaking from experience, it just makes you look like a freaky skeleton. was down to 93lbs at 5'10 before a very nice boy convinced me that having boobs was more important to me than being skinny enough. still pretty fucking hard to deal with most days though.
>>
>>5689563
Strength is androgynous, and as such it is a virtue for men and women both. It is stupid to equate weakness with beauty because it fits a narrow view of femininity. You say you're fat and muscular. Lose the fat, but keep and love the muscle. To think it makes you 'manly' is ignorant, but telling as a holdover from an obsolete binary
>>
seconding that ED isnt worth it. my breast growth is probably permanently stunted because i'm too sick to keep much food down
>>
I used to be anorexic, it really fucking sucks.
>>
Good luck with managing it all other anons
OP I'm just gonna add to all the voices telling you not to go this way, hopefully you won't be like the majority and trod on regardless, permanently fucking yourself
My heart still feels funny
>>
>>5689478
>I keep finding this information telling me not to do this thing, can you give me information telling me to do it?
Are you stupid?
>>
Ana is silly. Find something else to become compulsive about.
>>
>>5689478
>Looking for information on being anorexic
Just stop eating yea doof
>>
>>5689478
maintain a huge calorie deficit, make sure you're still getting vegetables/vitamins, sleep a lot.
>>
>>5689563
http://www.trans-health.com/2001/lose-muscle-gain-fat-dieting-for-mtfs/
Maybe not the gain fat part.
>>
>>5689478
I've been having panic attacks non stop for the past 4 days over my ana symptoms

go high carb low fat vegan, this shit isn't worth it
>>
>>5689478
/fa/ has thinspo and pro ana threads daily

you'll gain it all back though. I've gone up and down from 110 to 200 for years
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.