[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

http://nonbinary.org/wiki/List_of_n onbinary_identities Are

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: Jia_Baoyu_Hongloumeng_Tuyong.jpg (260KB, 787x1107px) Image search: [Google]
Jia_Baoyu_Hongloumeng_Tuyong.jpg
260KB, 787x1107px
http://nonbinary.org/wiki/List_of_nonbinary_identities

Are all of these genders wildly recognized by the entire lgbt community, or do people find some of these silly?
>>
they're getting lost in semantics without first clearly defining what gender is.
they're applying far too much of their identity and self expression to "gender".
for some reason they feel a need to coin a new term for every single minute thought process going on in their heads when really all people want to know about another person's gender identity is how it impacts how that person relates to other people.
of course they're not taken seriously.
>>
shit like this
>narkissisgender
is basically a way for people with narcissistic personality disorder to claim that if people don't stroke their ego and appease their delusions of grandeur, they're "shitlords" for "triggering" their "dysphoria".
no. you're just a narcissist who needs to grow up.
>>
Why do people care so much about this stuff, and base their entire personalities around sex, gender, and sexuality?
Just be you, enjoy what you like, have (consensual) sex with who you want, and stop whining that someone accidentally used the wrong pronoun with you.
Is it really that hard to just stop giving a crap about trivial tripe?
>tfw just used the word tripe because could literally not think of any other words that would work.
>>
A very few of these terms (like five) have attained some recognition as identity descriptors.

But,
>>5682405
>>5682405
This.
>>
>>5682380
>hey anon so like are you a boy or girl
I'm trans
>yeah but but which way
I'm transgender, I identify as trans. Most people who are transgender see themselves as men or women though.

Don't call them trans.
>oh, okay well thanks for letting me know hope I didn't offend you :)
You didn't.No problem bby.

I've had this convo over 100 times in the past 7-8 years. I don't like the term non-binary because like white nbs are annoying as fuck but when pressed I'll say I'm non-binary trans in Queer circles.

The last thing I want is some 18 year old lecture me about some shit about trans standalone being problematic

Cis people I'm closer to are sponges though so sometimes I just say "most transgender people see themselves completely male or female, I however see myself as both"

But then sometimes I really don't care so people just either assume me to be a trans man or trans woman.
>>
>male
>female
>neutral
That's it, that's all I'll accept.
>>
>>5682380
I ain't even gonna look and I say they're all retarded
>>
>>5682380
this article further entrenched my belief that many of these words are useless.
Tbh i skipped the gender identities and looked up orientations. Sorry "Pan-sexuals" that shits made up, go be bi like the rest of us.
Sorry "Asexuals and mogii" people, just kuz you dont like sex doesnt mean you get this whole special catagory just to confuse people.

>People need to calm the fuck down with labels for themselves, these titles are bullshit.
>>
File: 1453083566250.jpg (103KB, 530x775px) Image search: [Google]
1453083566250.jpg
103KB, 530x775px
Most of these are dumb.
Trans:
>FTM
>MTF

Sometimes transsexual, usually transgender, sometimes just an adjective and they still mainly "identify" as their biological sex, such as in nĂ¼-lesbian circles:
>Agender
>Third Gender
>Genderqueer
>Nonbinary

That's it. That's really all I'll accept but I find the whole thing outside of MtF and FtM silly desu. I am a masculine woman/crossdresser. I have dysphoria and all that sure but I don't want to do anything about it. I don't really think that makes me "nonbinary". Butch I suppose. I certainly don't get wanting they/them pronouns....It seems like these people want to make issues wherever they can. People already have a hard enough time in certain places with LGBT. Why make trouble by demanding weird pronouns and language alteration? "I AM NOT A FEMALE. DON'T CALL ME THAT." "B-but miss..er..mister..? I, uh, I have to put something on the medical paperwork."

It just seems selfish to me.
>>
>>5682669
I #identify as Pansexual but that's because some bisexuals aren't into trannies or hermaphrodites. I am.

>>5682380
No. Only male-to-female or female-to-male transsexuals exist. All else is trendy whiney kid shit just something to put in a tumblr description for oppression points.
>>
>>5682698
See in bi and if fuck a tranny or whatever as long as they are cute enough to fuck.
But ill never call myself pan, becauese its a retarded made up term.
Its pretty well coveres when you say bi.
>>
>>5682486
You're already more progressive than most of /lgbt/ just for acknowledging the existence of something other than male or female.

>Sorry "Asexuals and mogii" people, just kuz you dont like sex doesnt mean you get this whole special catagory just to confuse people.
What do you mean? I don't think asexuality is confusing people at all. It would be more confusing to make asexual people call themselves straight/gay/bi when they're not sexually attracted to anyone.

>>5682698
>I #identify as Pansexual but that's because some bisexuals aren't into trannies or hermaphrodites. I am.
That doesn't really make you pan though, pan basically means you don't care about gender at all.
>>
>>5682771
>That doesn't really make you pan though, pan basically means you don't care about gender at all.
that doesn't nullify what they were saying though. they were saying they identify as pan and not bi because some bi people DO care about gender, in that they only like cis or completely binary people etc.
>>
>>5682753
>Its pretty well coveres when you say bi.
except it doesn't, when plenty of other people who use bi- exclude trans people from that definition.
if you want bi- to be taken seriously enough for pan- to be redundant, start by telling trans-exclusionary heteroflexible trendsexuals to shove a cactus up their arse.
>>
>>5682698
>I #identify as Pansexual but that's because some bisexuals aren't into trannies or hermaphrodites. I am.
That's a fetish, not a sexual orientation.
>>
>>5683096
they worded it badly. there's a difference between just being into trans and intersex people because they're trans or intersex (fetish), and being open to sleep with anyone regardless of their configuration, therefore being open to sleeping with trans and intersex people but not just because they're trans or intersex.
>>
The entire idea of a "nonbinary" identity is patently ridiculous. Gender is a polar gradient, there is no quality that does not occur somewhere on its farcical overlap.
>>
>>5682687
>>5682447

I think for a lot of trans people they feelings of identifying with their gender (i.e. mtf identifying with female) are already present pre-transition but become stronger as transition progresses. Kind of like how for some of us expressing our femininity gets easier as we become more feminine looking.
>>
>>5683137
Gradient implies that there's a gradual spectrum between male and female. Which would not be binary, or even discrete at all, but continuous. Of course, you could classify everyone on the spectrum into binary categories, but you would need to decide which way to "round" for those exactly in the middle.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.