[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I get over my disgust at drugs?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 7

File: -_-.jpg (343KB, 1095x1195px) Image search: [Google]
-_-.jpg
343KB, 1095x1195px
I love other trans girls, but at least three fourths of the time I talk to one, no matter how qt and innocent they may seem, they end up being alcoholics or potheads or something and that instantly turns me off from ever pursuing an actual relationship with them.

I don't know why this disgusts me so much, and I think part of it is that I'm afraid of being tempted into doing their drugs with them.

What do I do to fix this?
>>
>>5679449
Actual alcoholics and potheads, or just people who (ever) drink alcohol, or smoke pot?

Because the thing that needs to be done differs based on which. Try to minimize your subjectivity when answering.
>>
>>5679464
People who smoke pot in general, people who drink alcohol more than occasionally.

I just want a pure innocent waifu that doesn't do stuff like that. You have to immerse yourself in the criminal underworld to have anything to do with pot in the first place, which is why it especially rustles my jimbos.
>>
>>5679471
>have to immerse your self in the criminal underworld to get pot

Oh my you are so clueless its adorable.

You truly have no idea how deep the rabbit hole goes.
>>
File: 1453659236361.gif (2MB, 298x270px) Image search: [Google]
1453659236361.gif
2MB, 298x270px
Druggies are degenerates so I do not blame you. Honestly man I know that it is hard but for the sake of having healthy relationships and staying mentally sane I would recommend staying away from druggies altogether bro. Just exclude them from the dating pool. OR you could deal with it but if you never indulge with them trust me it won't last very long.
>>
>>5679514
I don't want to. I've seen how pathetic and miserable the girls who do are.
>>
>>5679471
>pot
>criminal underworld
No, Anon, all you need is a friend who goes to college. Or, supposing you live where I do, a GP. Your innocence is cute, but baffling. In what manner of civilization-eschewing enclave were you raised?

What you need to do is recognize addiction and differentiate it from recreational use. Alcohol, especially, is so deeply ingrained in our culture that it's strange to have certain dinners without some.

Although you can also hang out with those of us on CPA. We're liable to get quite sick if we have too much to drink.
>>
>>5679471
I get where you're coming from desu. I'm MtF and I smoke weed on a near daily basis and I'll admit that I hate how you have to go to dealers and shit. I never pick up from dealers because I'm too afraid (and effeminate) that they will just beat me the fuck up and take my money the next time I go to see them. That's why I always go with a friend and get them to do the actual deal for me because I hate that side of it. I don't want a criminal record, I don't want to know drug dealers, I don't want to be providing money to some unknown criminal activity ffs. I just want to be able to get to sleep at night and have an appetite but every drug i've been prescribed hasn't worked nearly as well as cannabis for me. Plus I just love getting high and listening to music. Why can't I just do that without even more shit getting in my way than my life already has.
>>
>>5679449
I ain't gay, I usually just come here to shit post cuz /b/ is fucking stupid nowadays and you fags seem like you can take a joke.

But what's wrong with pot? I get not wanting to date an alcoholic no matter gay or straight, trans or normal, but why pot?
>>
>>5679471

>criminal underworld

i get weed from my friend, when he wants weed he calls a medical dispensary and they deliver it to his door
>>
>>5679539
>>5679564
even innocent grills who do weed make me recoil for some reason. not sure why. maybe it's because qt small girls, in my mind, are corrupted by drugs. the same goes for adderall and vyanse and other psychoactive drugs.

>>5679566
>>5679531
i live in san francisco so i know all about dispensaries

still grosses me out
>>
>>5679599
I can feel you about adderall and shit. I lost a lot of people to that and meth but I can't think of anything better than chillin on the porch with my old lady smoking a bowl when it's raining out.

>shits beautiful brah
>>
>>5679599
just sound like a prude to me. I don't do any drugs, aside from drinking alcohol a couple of times a month, but I don't have any problem with it. You need to get your head out of your ass.
>>
>>5679659

i cant function without prescription stimulants, they're really unfairly stigmatized and its not like i would choose to have adhd, if i could trade my adhd in and never have to take concerta again id do it in a fucking heartbeat
>>
>>5680016
it's ok if u actually need it

it really jumbos my rustlies when people who don't need it get it and do it tho
>>
>>5680063

i honestly dont even really care, like so what? theyre adults, they can take drugs if they want to

discourses that equate unwarranted stimulant use to "cheating" in academics are bad and end up primarily stigmatizing people like me who are actually seriously negatively impacted by people saying that stimulant use should be reduced/restricted, so thats what actually bothers me
>>
>>5680100
i think all medications and substances should be over-the-counter with the exception of a few very specific ones

that doesn't mean i *like* people smoking pot and popping adderall it's legit disgusting to me
>>
>>5680016
I've had untreated ADD all throughout school. I managed ok. The only time I got actual medication was when ADHD schizo in my class refused to take his meds and he'd just give me his daily pills. I'd save em up for tests and shit
>>
>>5680119
Is meth an exception?
>>
>>5679471
>criminal underworld
Wat. Pot is legal in Canada and many parts of the US and Europe.
>>
>>5680154

i did fine in high school because i was smart and nobody seemed to care that i never did homework but my uni courseload got really overwhelming and i locked myself out of my dorm room 7 times in the first 3 weeks i lived there soooo
>>
>>5679449
We're not all druggies. I really don't like the feeling of being intoxicated on any thing, so I never do drugs or weed and rarely ever drink, certainly not enough to get drunk.

Just hold out, you'll find someone.
>>
>>5679471
sheep
>>
>>5680196
Only recently in Canada. Anyone who has done pot or more than the past 6 months is a waste of time in conversation/hanging out with.
>>
File: 1411873678674.jpg (71KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
1411873678674.jpg
71KB, 512x512px
>>5679523
>Druggies are degenerates
Look around you op, look where you are right now. The pot calling the kettle black
>>
I'm British and most people I know turn their noses up at drugs and even regular smoking. Those that don't don't brag about it or expect others to tolerate it. Alcohol, that's all good. Unless you're a straight up alcoholic then that's just really unpleasant and really sad.
>>
>>5679449
Try heroin, everyone loves heroin.
>>
File: 1409909950415.gif (491KB, 318x174px) Image search: [Google]
1409909950415.gif
491KB, 318x174px
>>5682332
This
>>
File: 1425433750249.png (58KB, 553x759px) Image search: [Google]
1425433750249.png
58KB, 553x759px
>this entire thread
>>
>>5679716

This.

Pot isn't a big deal. I hate he stuff as i don't like the effect it has on me. But If others want to smoke it in moderation that's fine with me. Probably about a third of young people smoke pot here and its illegal still.
>>
File: max.jpg (32KB, 600x383px) Image search: [Google]
max.jpg
32KB, 600x383px
>>5679471
>You have to immerse yourself in the criminal underworld to have anything to do with pot in the first place
Oh child

No
>>
>>5679449
I feel for ya. I'm a reformed heroin addict still with many reasons for escapism. I have good reason to stay far away from them. I even changed careers due to prevalence of drugs.

>>5679471
I'm not sure about avoiding alcohol. I don't try to, but I also only hang with light to moderate drinkers.

I do much of my socializing at science fiction and anime conventions run by the fans. They are totally different from the ones run by companies. You actually get to talk with the authors, etc., and often the evenings are filled with parties with the other fans.
>>
OP is a square. Weed is fucking awesome.
>>
File: 5.jpg (11KB, 297x275px) Image search: [Google]
5.jpg
11KB, 297x275px
Not sure if troll, but
>tfw you can purchase a wide variety of different strains, concentrates, edibles, etc. at any one of about a dozen nice dispensaries within walking distance of your apartment
>mfw "criminal underworld"
Currently enjoying some beautiful ~80% THC Grapefruit shatter. Feels good to be an Oregonfag.
>>
I get the not liking pot or alcohol thing.

But I'd be lying if I didn't want another qt transgirl to do psychedelics with. Any takers? We can do DMT together and feel our presence near eachother as we expand our minds :). Or we can take LSD and go on an adventure while talking about our thoughts and feelings.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.